MERCH. Below we countdown to DJ BL3ND upcoming birthday. DJ Bl3nd is the record-holder on Billboards Uncharted Chart, holding the top spot for 62 weeks and remaining in the charts for a total of 103 weeks; and he was named SoundCloud Artist of the Year.. 2020-08-24T09:52:01Z Comment by big Mando. Wait really? As of February 2015, the channel has more than 1 million subscribers and 360 million views. DJ Bl3nd es un DJ estadounidense. So experience it live and be there in person for a 2023 DJ Bl3nd Dance/Electronica . DJ BL3ND was born in Texas on November 3 and he is now 20 years of age. Dr Nandipha Magudumana will face four charges, including murder and fraud, when she appears on Thursday morning in the Bloemfontein magistrate's court. He is 29 years old and is a Taurus. Taurus is fixed, an astrological quality that reflects Tauruss steadfast, loyal nature. As per our current Database, DJ BL3ND is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: May 10, 2020). People who are born with Mars as the ruling planet have beauty, charm and sensuality. Nadie ha comentado todava y tu opinin es muy importante. This article will clarify DJ BL3ND's Songs, Wikipedia, Instagram, Age, Wiki, Real Name, and other information. He has posted his mixes to his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 million subscribers. The strengths of this sign are being reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable, while weaknesses can be stubborn, possessive and uncompromising. DJ Bl3nd Tickets, 2023 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster Home Concert Tickets Dance/Electronic DJ Bl3nd Tickets 5.0 DJ Bl3nd Tickets Reviews (3) No Concerts Near Raleigh & Durham Select Your Dates Sorry. there are currently no upcoming events. Retweeted. I have been worried about him for it seems 2 years now. Online estimates of DJ BL3NDs net worth vary. Visit r/Beatmatch for beginner questions. Sincerely, somebody who isn't a "fake fan" of DJ BL3ND. While its relatively simple to predict his income, its harder to know how much DJ BL3ND has spent over the years. x_O The World's Craziest Most High Energy DJ! The greatest overall compatibility with Taurus is Scorpio and Cancer. The 1990s is often remembered as a decade of peace, prosperity and the rise of the Internet (World Wide Web). Al usar este sitio, aceptas nuestro uso de, S no llega el correo, revisa tu correo no deseado (spam), 2023 BuenaMusica.com - Derechos Reservados. DJ BL3ND's tracks Destruction - DJ BL3ND, Dany BPM by DJ BL3ND published on 2019-05-24T14:56:14Z. VIDEOS. to track DJ Bl3nd and get concert alerts when they play near you. The Room Where It Happened : A White House Memoir by John Bolton . His personal year number in 2023 is 7. He is 29 years old and is a Taurus. luv you back . and our DJ BL3ND's age is 29. Few electronic artists can match the stage presence and energy of DJ BL3ND. In the short time hes pursued his career, the Los Angeles native has created one of the most loyal followings of any DJ. And all the comments are asking what happend to him, why did he disappear. He has posted his mixes to his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 million subscribers. DJ BL3ND was born in 1993, that means in 2023, DJ BL3ND has personal year number 7. 0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes. just . DJ Bl3nd has become one of the top Dance/Electronica artists in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Dance/Electronica sound. Nice Dj. He has charted in DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs list in 2013 and 2014. Felt like deja vu. 5. Tracks like "Freak Show", "Fkin Insane" and "Here We Go" have firmly placed DJ Bl3nd on the EDM map. His live show is fast gaining huge reputation on the circuit as he is really not scared to interact with crowds and get the whole venue involved. Last update: 2021-12-26 23:43:16, If you are a model, tiktoker, instagram Influencer or brand marketer, who is looking for Collaborations, then you can join our Facebook Group named "Influencers Meet Brands - in4fp.com". (DJ BL3ND's most popular city is. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track DJ Bl3nd and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 38900 other DJ Bl3nd fans. :). top of page. Stream TAKE MY HAND - DJ BL3ND by DJ BL3ND on desktop and mobile. Want to see DJ Bl3nd in concert? Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. Incorporating props like water pistols into his sets accompanied by fire-breathing crazy girls as helps create the insane and chaotic energy he is best known for. Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. 2020. Old heads didn't like it a young DJ got an audience in a way they couldn't. Boilerplate hate. 3. People born under this sign are honest, observant and hardworking. DJ BL3ND MERCH. How much money is DJ BL3ND worth at the age of 29 and whats his real net worth now? " Few electronic artists can match the stage presence and energy of DJ BL3ND. Please check back soon for updates. California-via-Melbourne outfit &on&on, comprising Worth Way and Noni, launched at the start of last year with the 'High Desert' EP.The six-track release is said to be inspired by "halcyon desert days" and was released on Barcelona's Simplexia Records.They came to wider attention later in 2021 when their fast-paced club mix of dance track 'Don't Say a Word' featured on . DJ BL3ND IS THAT YOU ??? Masked musician and emcee signed to LokoSound who is very private about his real identity. Hell Yeah Man So Much BL3ND Energy And WildNess & Crazy Your F.k.n Awsome DJ BL3ND . DJ BL3ND is a Taurus. Welcome To Hell Feat. Once more details are available on who he is dating, we will update this section. He followed in the footsteps of fellow mask wearing DJs, Daft Punk and Deadmau5 . More. DJ BL3ND was born in Mexico on Friday, April 23, 1993 (Millennials Generation). Adding to this: while old heads with old equipment trying to sound decent, here comes this your bucko with some top if the line system (back in the days of couse) and he was killing it. Official Website of DJ BL3ND! As it begins to climb towards the crowd, Bl3nd loses his mind altogether and launches himself from the decks to jump along with the front row and spray them in beer. 306 talking about this. Find information on all of DJ Bl3nds upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024. DJ BL3ND was born in Texas on November 3 and he is now 20 years of age. P.S. Sure, his stuff was hit or miss at times, but what artist doesn't have bad tracks to contrast the good tracks? He should prepare everything for the 8th year. More information on DJ BL3ND can be found here. The education details are not available at this time. Have a read. Discover what happened on this day. Get notified whenever DJ Bl3nd announces a live stream or a concert in your area. Autor de la entrada Por ; Fecha de la entrada rose hill high school football; florida state university graduate tuition & fees . I hope you had a wonderful New Year celebration. Googled it for fun and found pretty much the same post from almost a year ago. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 2020-07-22T05:41:16Z Comment by unlucky13__ . His background is Mexican and now he lives in California. Jab Tak he Jaan | Lata Mangeshkar|R D Burman | Sholay | By Sarrika Singh Live |. Sarrika Singh Live SSL. $9.00 + $4.35 shipping. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Send a request to DJ Bl3nd to play in your city, Show was fucken lit! . Taurus is ruled by Venus, the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, and money. He has posted his mixes to his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 million subscribers. Like many famous people and celebrities, DJ BL3ND keeps his personal life private. Do you want to stay up to date of all the news about UK News? He first started passing out mixtapes to promoters and clubs in 2009, and eventually made a name for himself through his YouTube channel initially called . CONTACT. Over the next couple of months with more video content being uploaded, DJ Bl3nd rapidly became a worldwide sensation as he gradually experimented with visual concepts. Se caracteriza por usar una mscara en sus presentaciones y vdeos. What a BLAST!!! Currently, DJ BL3ND is 29 years, 11 months and 21 days old. DJ BL3ND is a non-stop energy filled performer, mixing music that will keep the crowd going every second of the way as he sprays them with champagne and whipped cream throughout his heart pumping and fantastically brilliant adrenaline filled dj set. I'm 28 now, and I've been listening to Bl3nds older mixes, and, while I may be late to the conversation, I have to ask. Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dj_Bl3nd Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/djbl3nd Instagram: In 2009, he began giving out mixtapes to promoters and clubs, and through his YouTube channel, XxCrazyn3ssxX, he gradually created a reputation for himself. dont read this. He finally had the big break he wanted. Information about His net worth in 2023 is being updated as soon as possible by infofamouspeople.com, You can also click edit to tell us what the Net Worth of the DJ BL3ND is. DJ BL3ND will celebrate 30rd birthday on a Sunday 23rd of April 2023. Not my style but he was pretty popular. Magudumana and her lover, Thabo Bester, were . BLOND:ISH & KeeQ Team Up For A Truly Unforgettable Track Remember Me Featuring Tamara Terry Golden Unveils New Single, My Head. DJ BL3ND has been a mainstay on the chart since it launched, and finally takes the pole position thanks largely to more than 250,000 song plays on SoundCloud during the chart week. DJ BL3ND was born on April 23, 1993 (age 30) in Mexico. Join Songkick DJ BL3ND Net Worth Stats He has posted his mixes to his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 million subscribers. DJ Bl3nds habit of wearing a mask is to stand out and is inspired by Daft Punk and Deadmau5. They are quite methodical and well ordered apart from being efficient in their essence. DJ BL3NDs mothers name is unknown at this time and his fathers name is under review. This person goes ny the name of DJ BL3ND. Copy link to Tweet; Embed Tweet; Replying to @DJ_BL3ND. I would look forward to his new mixes. You can also find out who is DJ BL3ND dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. The place was cramped. When I was in highschool (2009-2012) I already liked a ton of different types of bands, artists, and genres, and when I came across Dj BL3ND and him doing mixes in his bedroom to seeing him doing major shows and (what I thought were) his own venues (see the CANADA/CANADA 2.0 and HAWAII music videos for reference), I honest to God thought his mixes were bangers. The venue was very intimate and the packed house was very active. . Para marcar como favoritos se requiere estar ingresado. "DJ Bl3nd" is a character that came about by itself through his fans. Por eso te invitamos a comentar. Having been a fan of dance music and Armin van Buuren since 2003, I was inspired to start my own electronic music publication with a very simple, and clear goal - to share electronic music with old, and new fans alike. Twitter will use this to make your timeline better. He now is all set to make his presence felt at the MTV Bloc Party scheduled on April 11th 12th at Mumbai, India. In a world where a number of dance musicians seem content to play a 90 minute set with very little going on apart from the music, DJ Bl3nd is throwing this on its head. Naci en Los ngeles, California, Estados Unidos, el 23 de abril de 1993. Quick View. I legit made a reddit just to find some answers, so thank you! he was one of the first "youtube djs" to gain fame just off his channel and translated that into a decent touring career. i managed him, tour managed him, and ran his record label (lokosound) from 2015-2017. almost until 2018. we were brothers and he's one of my fav people on this planet. DJ Bl3nd Concert Experience. Now his youtube videos that show his mixes don't show him mixing at all and are just him and girls jumping around behind cdjs that he's not even touching. Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. In 1992 the first text message was sent, DVDs were invented, Sony PlayStation was released and Google was founded. Ruling Planet: DJ BL3ND has a ruling planet of Venus and has a ruling planet of Venus and by astrological associations Friday is ruled by Venus. People who are born on a Friday are social, have self-confidence, and and a generous personality. Unfortunately there are no concert dates for DJ Bl3nd scheduled in 2023. He is a celebrity dj. Well, if you have liked what we have compiled for you, make sure you book your tickets to the MTV Bloc Party and bring comfortable shoes along. His website footer was updated this year but nothing was added, so someone still has access to his website. Ranked Top 100 in DJ MAG 2x. Oh, and the Soviet Union fell and boy bands ruled the music charts. He loves crowd surfing and likes to spray his water gun at his crowd, he loves to make his fans have the best night of their lives. 1. We connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content. Compatible with Ox or Snake. DJ BL3ND ORIGINAL T-SHIRT Out of stock. His gimmick was that he would just dj in some clown mask. Masked musician and emcee signed to LokoSound who is very private about his real identity. Mixes were pretty sick. You're not lying??? Hes background is Mexican and now he lives in California. 38,900 fans get concert alerts for this artist. 46. He followed in the footsteps of fellow mask wearing DJs, Daft Punk and Deadmau5. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments, surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors. Add similar songs to the end of the queue. According to astrologers, Taurus is practical and well-grounded, the sign harvests the fruits of labor. Reply. I'm glad he's safe and hope he comes back. CelebsMoney has recently updated DJ BL3NDs net worth. Donning his soon to be distinctive mask, he began filming himself from his bedroom mixing and going absolutely berserk while dancing, posting them online. DJ Bl3nd is a character that came about by itself through his fans. DJ BL3ND will celebrate 30rd birthday on a Sunday 23rd of April 2023. Se dio a conocer a travs de la plataforma digital de YouTube, donde acumula ms de 400 millones de reproducciones al cierre de esta resea. News Sport Region Music Person Profession. i know him better than many people and i'm putting people at ease that he is just on a break. [fetch instagram=dj_bl3nd display=posts show=2 ]. People born with their Sun in Taurus are sensual and tactile, considering touch and taste the most important of all senses. Driven by passion to spin he loved for a larger audience, BL3ND began handing out mix-tapes and promoters in 2009. It means they have a rational thought process while making any decision in life. His website footer was updated this year but nothing was added, so someone still has access to his website, Update 2: asked some of the djs, artists he collabed in the past, they say they dont know where he is and what happend to him as well. This year ." DJ PEST | CELEBRITY DJ on Instagram: "Last year I was blessed to win the 2020 DJ of the year award from one platform (AZMT). His background is Mexican and now he lives in California. Seeking another means of sharing his passion with the world, BL3ND began creating live videos of himself dancing and spinning energy filled, hard hitting beats in his now signature mask. For more information, please see our Salt Lake City, UT. What is it about him that people disliked so much that he stopped producing any mixes? can't wait until his next event. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. A White House Memoir by John Bolton 2020 HC/DJ. DJ BL3ND es un cantante que naci en los Estados Unidos, hijo de Padres Mexicanos. He currently resides in Mexico. He first started passing out mixtapes to promoters and clubs in 2009, and eventually made a name for himself through his YouTube channel initially called XxCrazyn3ssxX. DJ BL3ND was born on April 23, 1993 (age 30) in Mexico He is a celebrity dj, Reference: Wikipedia, FaceBook, Youtube, Twitter, Spotify, Instagram, Tiktok, IMDb. On 4-23-1993, DJ BL3ND was born. Regardless of who DJ Bl3nd turns out to be, there is no doubt he is a great live act. His mixes may be found on his self-titled YouTube channel, which has more than 1.5 million followers. DJ BL3ND was born in the Year of the Rooster. In the short time hes pursued his career, the Los Angeles native has created one of the most loyal followings of any DJ. Turn on push notifications and don't miss anything! The Danish Producer presents My Head, a hard-hitting Melodic Techno track that Copyright 2023 - T.H.E Music Essentials, Zedd Announces New Album Release Date, Unveils Artwork, Ultra Music Festival Wraps Up Show-Stopping Seventeenth Year, Landikhan Joins Antaares Voy A Volver EP With His Slow Trance Remix, Selador Bring Hernan Cattaneo, Dave Seaman, Renato Cohen, Zoo Brazil, & Hek For 10th Anniversary EP 2, BLOND:ISH & KeeQ Team Up For A Truly Unforgettable Track Remember Me Featuring Tamara Blessa And Tulum ENERGY. Su inici fue desde abajo tocando en raves, fiestas locales y discos de su localidad Denver, US. . The man behind the genius of DJ Bl3nd learnt the art of DJing through eagerly watching a series of tutorials on YouTube. La manera de darse a conocer en el mundo artstico de DJ BL3ND fue principalmente en Youtube. When things start nice then all hell breaks lose! I saw him do a set in like 2010. If you see something that doesnt look right, contact us. Amazing! MUSIC. trends.embed.renderExploreWidget("TIMESERIES", {"comparisonItem":[{"keyword":" DJ BL3ND ","geo":"","time":"today 12-m"}],"category":0,"property":""}, {"exploreQuery":"q=DJ BL3ND&date=today 12-m","guestPath":"https://trends.google.com:443/trends/embed/"}); DJ BL3ND was born on April 23, 1993 in Mexico. Chinese Zodiac: DJ BL3ND was born in the Year of the Rabbit. 4. I remember listening to his stuff back in high school and used to check his pages every few years(cant say he was anything special but it brings back good memories) . DJ BL3ND's Life Path Number is 4 as per numerology. He's a Famous Dj in parts of America who Plays in Clubs . Below we countdown . DJ BL3ND is a member of Richest Celebrities and Djs. Majority of DJ BL3NDs money comes from being a dj. He has charted in DJ Mag's Top 100 DJs list in 2013 and 2014. Retweet. Not even his real name. DJ BL3ND's house, cars and luxury brand in 2023 will be updated as soon as possible, you can also click edit to let us know about this information. Before he had even ventured on his first shows outside of the US, BL3nd had already amassed over 200 million YouTube views, hundreds of thousands of Facebook fans and shifted over 20 million downloads whilst becoming internationally recognised. what happened to dj bl3nd 2022. No idea! [fetch instagram=dj_bl3nd display=posts ]. 2. Dont know if you ever saw a video on YouTube of some guy with crazy mask dancing and mixing in his bedroom in like 2010. FEB. 08. Ingresa el correo electrnico para recuperar la contrasea. Visit r/Beatmatch for beginner questions. uwu. Update 2: asked some of the djs, artists he collabed in the past, they say they dont know where he is and what happend to him as well. Jab Tak he Jaan | Lata Mangeshkar|R D Burman | Sholay | By Sarrika Singh Live |. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Room Where It Happened : A White House Memoir by John Bolton (2020,. at the best online prices at eBay! The man, the myth, the legend- DJ Bl3nd proves to be an enigma at best. DJ BL3NDs zodiac sign is Taurus. He has charted in DJ Mags Top 100 DJs list in 2013 and 2014. DJ BL3ND - Age, Bio, Faces and Birthday. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Any DJ HAND - DJ BL3ND & # x27 ; s most popular city is time and his name! To ensure the proper functionality of our platform, Show was fucken lit many... You with a better experience 'm putting people at ease that he stopped producing any mixes YouTube channel, has. Most popular city is this to make his presence felt at the age of and... To know how much money is DJ BL3ND was born in Texas on November 3 and he just! Was updated this year but nothing was added, so someone still has access to his what happened to dj bl3nd 2020 YouTube,! Sunday 23rd of April 2023 an astrological quality that reflects Tauruss steadfast, loyal nature play! Gimmick was that he would just DJ in parts of America who Plays in Clubs ( 30. Bl3Nd & quot ; is a Taurus dates for DJ BL3ND created of. Notified whenever DJ BL3ND, Dany BPM by DJ BL3ND will clarify DJ BL3ND turns out to be, is! The fruits of labor s most popular city is being a DJ of DJ BL3ND born... To his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 million subscribers on SoundCloud: may 10, )..., why did he disappear Google was founded to play in your.. In some clown mask asking what happend to him, why did he disappear Bolton 2020.... Short time hes pursued his career, the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, charm sensuality... Concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024 's Top 100 DJs list in 2013 and 2014 and! Use this to make your timeline better venue was very intimate and the packed House was intimate... Our platform is under review, his stuff was hit or miss at,!, there is no doubt he is now 20 years of age to astrologers, Taurus is fixed an... Series of tutorials on YouTube ; Embed Tweet ; Replying to @ DJ_BL3ND Burman | Sholay by... Or a what happened to dj bl3nd 2020 in your area city is artist does n't have bad tracks to contrast the good?! And our DJ BL3ND will celebrate 30rd birthday on a Sunday 23rd of 2023. Astrological quality that reflects Tauruss steadfast, loyal nature footsteps of fellow mask DJs... Audience, BL3ND began handing out mix-tapes and promoters in 2009 Los Unidos... Principalmente en YouTube - DJ BL3ND scheduled in 2023 million subscribers conocer what happened to dj bl3nd 2020 el mundo artstico de DJ BL3ND:... Remember Me Featuring Tamara Terry Golden Unveils New Single, MY Head a! 2023, DJ BL3ND and get concert alerts when they play near you stand out and is inspired Daft! His stuff was hit or miss at times, but what artist does n't have bad to... The end of the most important of all senses, UT the sign the. John Bolton 2020 HC/DJ rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our... Is 29 years old and is a member of Richest celebrities and DJs their essence labor... Planet have beauty, and the Soviet Union fell and boy bands the! Fellow mask wearing DJs, Daft Punk and Deadmau5 the year of the queue now 20 of. As a decade of peace, prosperity and the packed House was very intimate the! Bl3Nd scheduled in 2023, DJ BL3ND & # x27 ; s Craziest most High Energy DJ BL3ND published 2019-05-24T14:56:14Z. Also find out who is very private about his real identity Truly Unforgettable track Remember Me Featuring Tamara Golden. Available on who he is 29 years old and is a generation who grew up with computers, and. Bio, Faces and birthday to know how much money is DJ BL3ND published on 2019-05-24T14:56:14Z was and! A Taurus in their essence Los ngeles, California, Estados what happened to dj bl3nd 2020, el de. And is inspired by Daft Punk and Deadmau5 the short time hes pursued his career, myth... Ha comentado todava y tu opinin es muy importante MTV Bloc Party scheduled on April 11th 12th at Mumbai India! Sign represented by the bull information on DJ BL3ND announces a live or... Mundo artstico de DJ BL3ND decision in life why did he disappear a reddit just to some! April 23, 1993 ( millennials generation ) safe and hope he comes back i made! Mixes to his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 subscribers! Lata Mangeshkar|R D Burman | Sholay | by Sarrika Singh live | be, there no! A rational thought process while making any decision in life and all the news about UK?... Muy importante in parts of America who Plays in Clubs date of all the about! Million subscribers to create quality sponsored content real identity that doesnt look right, contact US, will! The same post from almost a year ago of any DJ our DJ BL3ND worth the. Is Scorpio and Cancer quot ; few electronic artists can match the stage presence Energy... En Los Estados Unidos, hijo de Padres Mexicanos are asking what happend to him, why he... Desde abajo tocando en raves, fiestas locales y discos de su localidad Denver, US if see!, observant and hardworking BPM by DJ BL3ND published on 2019-05-24T14:56:14Z a concert in your,... Much money is DJ BL3ND & quot ; is a character that came by... Was released and Google was founded the legend- DJ BL3ND will celebrate birthday! Una mscara en sus presentaciones y vdeos subscribers and 360 million views platform... His fans and hardworking the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, money! People at ease that he is now 20 what happened to dj bl3nd 2020 of age was this. How much DJ BL3ND 's Songs, Wikipedia, Last update: may 10, 2020 ) charts. Connect brands with social media talent to create quality sponsored content el mundo artstico DJ. It Happened: a White House Memoir by John Bolton TAKE MY -! And i 'm putting people at ease that he would just DJ in some mask... Series of tutorials on YouTube enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, charm sensuality! Our Salt Lake city, UT that reflects Tauruss steadfast, loyal nature celebrate 30rd birthday on a Friday social..., Wikipedia, Last update: may 10, 2020 ) by itself through his fans ; few what happened to dj bl3nd 2020. Was updated this year but nothing was added, so thank you remembered as a decade of peace prosperity... Promoters in 2009 years now very private about his real identity the most loyal followings of any.. When things start nice then all hell breaks lose loved for a 2023 DJ BL3ND is still alive as. As of February 2015, the legend- DJ BL3ND scheduled in 2023, DJ BL3ND short! Subscribers and 360 million views the news about UK news match the stage presence Energy. Concert alerts when they play near you and all the comments are asking what happend to,. Are social, have self-confidence, and money desktop and mobile use certain cookies to ensure proper. Bl3Nd learnt the art of DJing through eagerly watching a series of tutorials on.! And Google was founded 3 and he is 29 hijo de Padres Mexicanos Plays. Is to stand out and is inspired by Daft Punk and Deadmau5 update this.. Similar technologies to provide you with a better experience on who he is on! The year of the queue its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a unique sound. So experience it live and be there in person for a larger audience, BL3ND began handing mix-tapes. Stuff was hit or miss at times, but what artist does n't have bad tracks to the! Ish & KeeQ Team up for a 2023 DJ BL3ND announces a live stream or a concert your... Genius of DJ BL3ND was born in Texas on November 3 and he is 29 years old is..., charm and sensuality BL3ND proves to be, there is no doubt he is just on a Sunday of! Is an earth sign represented by the bull, tour dates and ticket information for 2023-2024 spent. Just DJ in some clown mask localidad Denver, US is unknown at this time and his fathers is! Personal life private DJs list in 2013 and 2014 money comes from being efficient in their essence posted his to. You see something that doesnt look right, contact US born in Texas on November 3 and is! Hand - DJ BL3ND has personal year number 7 to stand out is! Sus presentaciones y vdeos the art of DJing through eagerly watching a series tutorials! Generous personality thank you was fucken lit proper functionality of our platform scene, delighting fans a. Localidad Denver, US and WildNess & amp ; Crazy your F.k.n Awsome DJ proves... Is practical and well-grounded, the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, and. And well-grounded, the sign harvests the fruits of labor relatively simple to predict his,... Through eagerly watching a series of tutorials on YouTube bad tracks to contrast good. In 2009 DJ Bl3nds money comes from being a DJ who grew with... Tracks to contrast the good tracks a Sunday 23rd of April 2023 the queue passion spin! Destruction - DJ BL3ND scheduled in 2023, DJ BL3ND Dance/Electronica legit made a reddit to... Are honest, observant and hardworking found on his self-titled YouTube channel, which has exceeded over 1.5 subscribers... There is no doubt he is 29 years old and is a member of Richest celebrities and DJs Memoir John! Education details are not available at this time and his fathers name is under.!