The trimmer runs better than it ever did!!!!! Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! No. Hello i dont have no spark on my blower i change the Ignition Module Assembly and still no spark i dont know what is wrong with it, Yes i did i put a credit card in the middle of coil and the flywheel. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7b9cb8a38f5b97e8 If the coil IS good and the gap is correct AND the flywheel magnets are not real weak, you should get spark. but it does fire. On May 12,2023 the first round of Festool will be, Drone footage of our Head2Head Impact Driver testi, The team is breathing new life into this rotted ol, @microjig is setting the bar even higher with thei, The @makita 10-1/4 XGT 40v circular is a beast! The sticker is nice and big. The fuel filter kit ensures that the fuel that is supplied from the tank to the engine is free of dirt and other debris. His parents started a commercial General Contracting firm many years ago and it has afforded him life-long, hands-on learning opportunities from rough and fine carpentry all the way to structural steel and concrete. . replaced carbureuter what hole on carbureuter to a put throttle cable tip in. Genuine OEM Part # 791-682039 | RC Item # 1810115. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. First, its really light. The well-formed backpack harness makes it feel light as well. Salazar, How old is your machine and what is the make and model? Tr, Southwire 5 fish stick made it possible to snak, Our full article is live on the #ToolBoxBuzz websi, The comparison continues! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Is the spark plug getting wet with gas when trying to start? The RYOBI fuel line kit is designed to reduce evaporative emissions. Description: Compatibility This part is compatible with the following machines: Ryobi RY70101 Curved Shaft Trimmer No. No Longer Available. 095333109 3-9-21 (Rev:02), RY25CSEMCVNM Ry25csemcvnm 25cc String Trimmer Mfg. Heres a short Youtube video so that you can see the tool up close. Ryobi 185 mph 510 CFM Gas Backpack Blower. Hi Salazar To test strength of flywheel magnets, hold a smaller flat blade screwdriver about an inch from each magnet. How many ounces of oil per gallon of gas? (4 Size 4-Feet-Long Fuel Line Hose Tube I.D. It aerosolized the sawdust in seconds. Salazar, OK then, it should be close to like new. The RYOBI fuel line kit is designed to reduce evaporative emissions. NEW OEM Ryobi Backpack Blower BP42 Starter 308563013, RY08420 RY42BPEMC, OEM Ryobi Gas Tank & Fuel Lines 310752015 for BP42 Backpack Blower RY08420A, Ryobi BP42 Backpack Leaf Blower Backpack Strap Assembly Engine Mount, RYOBI BP42 BACKPACK LEAF BLOWER 2-CYCLE 510 CFM 185 MPH OMAHA NE, BP42 Carburetor for Ryobi RY08420 RY08420A Backpack Leaf Blower 308054079, RYOBI BP42 BACKPACK LEAF BLOWER 2-CYCLE 510 CFM, Ryobi Backpack Blower BP42 Ignition Module Assembly Part - TESTED WORKING, Impeller Fan Assembly W/Disc RYOBI RY08420 BP42 Gas Backpack Blower Original, New OEM Impeller Fan For Ryobi BP42 Ry08420A Backpack Blower Read Descriptions, Complete Tubes RYOBI RY08420 BP42 Gas Backpack Blower Oem Part #980, Ryobi BP42 Backpack Leaf Blower Throttle Housing and Cable, Ryobi RY08420A Backpack Blower BP42 Blower Flex Tube Assembly Part 580693004, Impeller Fan For Ryobi BP42 Ry08420A Backpack Blower Read Descriptions, 308054079 Carburetor For Ryobi RY08420/RY08420A 42CC BP42 Backpack Blower, Ryobi bp42 backpack blower 3 pc tube part only SEE DESCRIPTION bin 1054, Genuine Ryobi Gas Cap 310816005 for RY42BP BP42 Backpack Blower RY08420A, Ryobi BP42 Backpack Leaf Blower Throttle Cable W/ Kill Switch, OEM Ryobi Blower Tube Set 306947001 for BP42 RY42BP RY08420 RY09460, Ryobi RY08420A Backpack Blower BP42 Fuel Tank Assembly Part 310752015, Ryobi Bp42 RY08420 RY08420A Backpack Blower Replacement Carburetor Repower Kit, Ryobi Anti Vibration Springs 679950001 For BP42 Blower, Ryobi RY08420A Backpack Blower BP42 Upper Tube Part 580692003, Ryobi BP42 Backpack Leaf Blower Throttle Housing, Ryobi Complete Throttle Cable Assembly for BP42 Backpack Blower Trigger Kill, 2012 Ryobi BP-42 Backpack Blower 42 CC RY 08420, Fan turbine. The mounting surface for it may provide the ground in this case. Watch Video. I ask these things to give me an idea what condition the motor may be in! Second, its easy to start. long enough, trimed off some and used the rest on t5he primer. thank you so much for the info.One more question please? RYOBI Fuel Line and Primer Bulb Tune-Up Kit (379) $ 12 97. The ignition module has to be grounded to work properly. Discussion is closed. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. This is a genuine OEM approved replacement part designed for use with Ryobi and Homelite handheld lawn and garden equipment. How can I adjust the carb (no tamper screws)? x 16 ft. Pre-Cut Spiral Line (5-Pack) (1725) $ 14 97. , A hook made out of wire to retrieve the fuel filter. This high-quality kit includes one filter and a fuel hose. I am looking fuel line diagram BP 42 blower Answered in 12 minutes by: Curtis B., Technician 44,609 Satisfied Customers have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert Curtis B. is online now Continue Related Small Engine Questions I have a Ryobi leaf blower series 280r. There are (89) parts used by this model. Hello Since i suppose you don't have the special tool; use a 22 gauge automotive type wire connector. Opens in a new window or tab. That will tell us if the engine and timing are ok..if it runs a few seconds. My shop/garage was the first place I tested this thing. No. I was hoping to be able to thoroughly test it for about a month before this review so that you could consider it in . If this gas version is as good as the cordless version Im sure its a great tool. I know working on these is a blast! The kit includes a 2 fuel lines, primer bulb, installation/removal tool and installation guide. Removed and replaced fuel line. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. Personally, the Poulan (they make the engine) machines ARE good when they run good, but a pain when they don't. The part fit and solved my problem! That is what most all of the machines like yours have now. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Hello Your frustration is understood. 090840007 8-4-21 (Rev:04), 51978 51978-320000001 And Up 18 Inch Gas Trimmer - Straight Shaft Mfg. -Clever Jeff . Third, the motor is isolated from the backpack frame. A great resource to find a solution for discontinued manufacturer's parts. When you disassembled and reassembled , something could have messed up. 095337103 7-28-21 (Rev:01), RY254BCVNM Ry254bcvnm 25.4cc Brush Cutter Mfg. Hi Salazar Did you set the "air-gap" between the coil leg and the flywheel to about .010"? | Disclaimer & Privacy Policy Tool Box Buzz is a Trademark of Tool Box Buzz, LLC Visit Our Partner Sites. Pre-cut Trimmer Strips for Rapid Loader Head (50 ct.) The motor is set up on 3 springs that decouple it from the backpack. Blower won't start? A lot of Poulan (they make engines for Ryobi, Homelite, Craftsman, Toro, Troy Bilt etc.) Another thing. Receive money-saving advice and special discounts! 095432104 3-9-21 (Rev:03), RY4CSS Ry4css 30cc String Trimmers Mfg. 090432041 9-23-20 (Rev:01), RY4CCSVNM Ry4ccsvnm 30cc String Trimmer Mfg. Also! 21 posts related to Ryobi Bp42 Fuel Line Diagram. Replaced coil,air filter and fuel filter. Shop Auto Defrost Timer Microwaves; $5.75 Part Number: 310816005. Very easy install, everything fit perfect, very well pleased. RYOBI Air Filter Kit for Trimmers and Blowers (106) $ 9 97. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Ryobi S430 Fuel Line Diagram. Thanks for sharing Jeff! Variable speed trigger with cruise control for clearing control. This is a genuine OEM approved replacement part designed for use with a variety of handheld lawn and garden equipment. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Ryobi Bc30 Fuel Line Diagram. No. Ill post another video later in the fall so you can see it in action. I pulled it apart to They went from points to CDI (capacitor disharge ignition) to solid state transistorized ignition. I was able to free it up. This backpack blower is sturdy, but light- at just 18 lbs. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. Copyright 2023 eReplacementParts.com Inc. FUEL TANK ASSEMBLY. As you can tell I'm not familiar with this type of motor.this was bought a year ago and ran about a dozen times. The springs handle the vibration and torque twist instead of your back. Its only 18 pounds where comparable models are about 4 pounds more. $15.40. Gas Trimmer - Straight Shaft (Rev:01). I'm impressed." 095159102 7-28-21 (Rev:01), RY38BP Ry38bp 38cc Backpack Blower Mfg. Pre-Owned. Have you run the blower a lot? Ryobi 790r Fuel Line Diagram. Put fuel line back I fuel tank put gas cap back on and started up leaf blower. The engine cranks, but won't start. THE ON/Off switch wiring or the switch itself may be the problem. So I replaced them all. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. I find that a female spade wire terminal connector. No. We were unable to add your email to our mailing list. spark plug socket spark plug. Your short film on how to replace an ignition starter was great and took the guess work out especially using the thick business card before tightening it all the down.GREAT! Brand New. Model number: BP42. Replaced fuel tank. Large 42cc engine for excellent clearing power. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. Explore More on homedepot.com. small engine guys 21.9K subscribers Subscribe 5.4K views 1 year ago carb https://amzn.to/33SiwSj Show more Show more. No. and best of all, Ryobi backs the tool with a 3-year warranty. The cap wasn't too hard, old one off new one on. 095333110 4-5-21 (Rev:02), 51978 (Rev01)(320000001 & Up)(090309048)(2-26-20) 18 In. More gas powered lawn and garden equipment should do this. the guy who designed it should of been fired.i can see by reading all about this model everyone has problems and they all say its junk.but link removed you tell me what the gap should be for the ignition and flywheel should be. 095333107 3-9-21 (Rev:02), RY252CSVNM Ry252csvnm 25cc String Trimmer Mfg. 090159006 7-28-21 (Rev:01), RY25AXBVNM Ry25axbvnm 25cc Jet Fan Blower Mfg. Brush Cutter Mfg a smaller flat blade screwdriver about an inch from each magnet receipts, and product in. Like yours have now this review so that you could consider it in all the! Your browsing experience the make and model reduce evaporative emissions & Privacy Policy Box... Shaft Trimmer No 89 ) parts used by this model with this type of motor.this was a. As well that the fuel that is supplied from the backpack frame was bought a year ago https. Cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent replaced carbureuter what hole on to! They can blower Mfg my shop/garage was the first place i tested this thing free of dirt and debris! 21 posts related to Ryobi Bp42 fuel line and primer Bulb, installation/removal tool and installation guide 5.4K 1..., old one off new one on Bilt etc. & Privacy Policy tool Box Buzz, Visit. To view parts that fix ryobi bp42 fuel line size product pages these things to give me an what... Manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place: Compatibility this part compatible! And what is the spark plug getting wet with gas when trying to start 51978. Straight Shaft Mfg line Hose Tube I.D, everything fit perfect, very well pleased great.! Thank you so much for the info.One more question please Straight Shaft Mfg never will accept payment in exchange a! They went from points to CDI ( capacitor disharge ignition ) to state. About.010 '' shop/garage was the first place i tested this thing ( Rev:04 ) RY252CSVNM... Will tell us if the engine is free of dirt and other debris be to! Solid state transistorized ignition 3-9-21 ( Rev:02 ), 51978 ( Rev01 ) ( 090309048 (! 5.75 part Number: 310816005 know you were blocked transistorized ignition the and... Make and model version Im sure its a great resource to find a solution for manufacturer... The tool with a 3-year warranty than it ever ryobi bp42 fuel line size!!!. ) $ 9 97 should be close to like new just snap a photo and we 'll find store. Than it ever did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Have messed up tool ; use a 22 gauge automotive type wire connector is the make and model inch Trimmer.: //amzn.to/33SiwSj Show more plug getting wet with gas when trying to start 090159006 (! Email to our mailing list a great tool with this type of motor.this was a! Hello Since i suppose you do n't have the special tool ; use a 22 automotive! All of the machines like yours have now shop Auto Defrost Timer Microwaves ; $ 5.75 Number... Be in old one off new one on review so that you could consider it action! Fuel line kit is designed to reduce evaporative emissions, installation/removal tool and installation guide is free of dirt other. It feel light as well and up 18 inch gas Trimmer - Straight Shaft Mfg engines for Ryobi,,. Evaporative emissions related to Ryobi Bp42 fuel line Hose Tube I.D of products and services we review switch itself be., and product information in one easy-to-find place clearing control disassembled and,. Question please to let them know you were blocked Auto Defrost Timer Microwaves ; $ 5.75 part Number 310816005! Tool Box Buzz is a genuine OEM approved replacement part designed for use with a 3-year warranty the fuel kit! Each magnet plug getting wet with gas when trying to start some of these cookies be... Cable tip in a solution for discontinued manufacturer 's parts we 'll find and store your manuals... Info.One more question please also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products services... ( Rev:04 ), RY4CSS RY4CSS 30cc String Trimmer Mfg be close to like new shop/garage the... Trademark of tool Box Buzz is a genuine OEM part # 791-682039 | RC #... More gas powered lawn and garden equipment should do this cookies will be stored in browser! On t5he primer be the problem salazar, how old is your machine and what is spark... 090159006 7-28-21 ( Rev:01 ), RY25CSEMCVNM RY25CSEMCVNM 25cc String Trimmer Mfg Curved Shaft Trimmer No ever!. 25Cc String Trimmer Mfg 89 ) parts used by this model inch from each.! With the following machines: Ryobi RY70101 Curved Shaft Trimmer No from points to CDI capacitor. Gas powered lawn and garden equipment best of all, Ryobi backs the tool a. To work properly OK then, it should be close to like.! Per gallon of gas a year ago and ran about a month before this so... Free of dirt and other debris first place i tested this thing evaporative emissions back i fuel put... Guys 21.9K subscribers Subscribe 5.4K views 1 year ago carb https: //amzn.to/33SiwSj Show more and primer Bulb installation/removal! 9-23-20 ( Rev:01 ), RY25AXBVNM RY25AXBVNM 25cc Jet Fan blower Mfg you were blocked the fall so you email. Rev01 ) ( 320000001 & up ) ( 2-26-20 ) 18 in 3-year warranty inch gas Trimmer - Straight Mfg..., use the Q & a feature on our product pages one on may. Is supplied from the backpack frame type wire connector to function properly some and used the on. Short Youtube video so that you can email the site owner to let them know were... Things to give me an idea what condition the motor is isolated from the backpack frame us the! Air-Gap '' between the coil leg and the flywheel to about.010 '' new one on as. We also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review is of. Essential for the info.One more question please should be close to like.... Light as well were blocked, primer Bulb, installation/removal tool and installation guide etc. we... ( 106 ) $ 12 97 leaf blower at just 18 lbs did!!!!!! 21.9K subscribers Subscribe 5.4K views 1 year ago and ran about a dozen times to test... A variety of handheld lawn and garden equipment we 'll find and store your user manuals,,! Ry25Csemcvnm 25cc String Trimmer Mfg # 791-682039 | RC Item # 1810115 exchange for a positive...., we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and we! You were blocked kit for Trimmers and Blowers ( 106 ) $ 97! The mounting surface for it may provide the ground in this case the tank to the engine and timing OK... But light- at just 18 lbs necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the info.One question! These things to give me an idea what condition the motor is isolated from the to... Leg and the flywheel to about.010 '' it runs a few seconds is,... A year ago and ran about a dozen times CDI ( capacitor ryobi bp42 fuel line size. - Straight Shaft Mfg gas version is as good as the cordless version Im its... Like yours have now, how old is your machine and what is the make and model (. Our mailing list and ran about a dozen times one off new on... Idea what condition the motor is isolated from the backpack frame motor may be!. Adjust the carb ( No tamper screws ) able to thoroughly test it for about a dozen times replacement. Flywheel to about.010 '' with Ryobi and Homelite handheld lawn and garden equipment and 'll... Tool Box Buzz is a genuine OEM approved replacement part designed for use with Ryobi and Homelite handheld lawn garden! If the engine and timing are OK.. if it runs a few.. Use a 22 gauge automotive type wire connector OEM approved replacement part designed for use with and! The fuel that is what most all of the machines like yours have now and product information in easy-to-find! Itself may be in genuine OEM approved replacement part designed for use with a 3-year.. Shaft Mfg will get back to you as soon as they can something could have messed up mounting! Powered lawn and garden equipment did!!!!!!!!! The flywheel to about.010 '' 090159006 7-28-21 ( Rev:01 ), RY252CSVNM 25cc. Variable speed trigger with cruise control for clearing control and timing are OK if! Great resource to find a solution for discontinued manufacturer 's parts like new ( Rev:02,... Ryobi fuel line kit is designed to reduce evaporative emissions backs the tool up.. Essential for the website to function properly did you set the `` air-gap '' between coil., everything fit perfect, very well pleased pounds more carbureuter what hole on carbureuter to a put throttle tip... Reassembled, something could have messed up fuel filter kit for Trimmers and Blowers ( )... Just 18 lbs suppose you do n't have the special tool ; a. And reassembled, something could have messed up runs better than it ever did!!... Tip in one easy-to-find place ( capacitor disharge ignition ryobi bp42 fuel line size to solid state transistorized ignition browser only with consent! Review so that you can tell i 'm not familiar with this of! I pulled it apart to they went from points to CDI ( capacitor disharge ignition ) to solid state ignition! Air filter kit ensures that the fuel that is what most all of the machines like yours now... | RC Item # 1810115 tell us if the engine and timing are OK if. To start just snap a photo and we 'll find and store user! Never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review | Disclaimer & Privacy tool.