Fluid Rated To -40? Lifting your vehicle is a major modification, so Rough Country has driveshafts specialized designed to accommodate your vehicle's new height. It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Our warranty and return policy is very clear and we do not pay for install or uninstall of any products. We automatically get the order and shipment information from your Gmail. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I reached out to Rough Country the next morning (which was a Saturday) and explained what I was experiencing to see if it was just me. I've had multiple issues with both vehicles. Anyways long story short I called customer service and the good news is they are going to send me a new unit. I had to call and get a few things worked out and I was always met with a friendly, human voice. make money when you use the promo codes and shop (through our links), so we have no reason Ludicrous. Add to Cart. The 2.5 " lift kit that I bought for my **** cj5 does not fit correctly as advertised. The 4wd doesn't even get used. We Accept. Now for a rubber washer costing pennies they have lost my business. Better control than the factory. Terrible Quality Control - I have ordered (2) items from Rough Country and they are indeed ROUGH. to try and fake our discount, send you to different websites or try and steal your Leaf springs sold individually or in pairs are excluded. In excellent condition with light wear associated with age and use. The customer service is a joke plus they is OnTrac for delivery. Use it! Fit my application for the 2019 RAM 1500 2x4. I recommend sticking with companies like 4wd and quadratec that actually know what customer service is. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Highly recommended. What a great ride they gave my 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 2 wd and what an excellent look. I do not have product nor my money! We do apologize you are having trouble. Rough Country is your go-to solution for quality lift kits at affordable prices. Order the SRX2BOX2 for my 2022 Bronco 4 door. keep that sh!t up! No nicks, chips, or cracks. If you like Rough Country you might find our coupon codes for My Pillow, Waitrose Florist and The Little Green Bag useful. I requested the rubber washers called out and was told they could be ordered by phone. The dispute is to seek compensation for not representing the product correctly. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles. $599.95. The additional weight causes the front end of the vehicle to sag which causes damage to the rest of the truck. If a retail customer purchases an eligible Rough Country product the customer may return his/her product to Rough Country for any reason within 90 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. 1st the stud for light controller snapped upon tightening, none of the items I bought come with any decent install directions, the 54" curved says to install hardware and light bar ! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Order someplace else cause RC could careless about your products delivery. We're confident in the high quality of our products. When I provided them the requested "ride height" and it confirmed that the keys were not overcranked they went back to blaming all the issues on "common wear." Small mod needed to install (steel bushings just a bit to long to fit in hangers) but other than that fit perfectly. a Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm MST. We've found 3 active and working Rough Country coupons. Seem well built. From new pop-ups, to establishments which have been serving Norwich for generations, there are many places to grab a great burger in the city. My traction control is engaged constantly because of the bouncing. Shoppers have saved an average of $100 with our Rough Country promo codes. Really bad, Reviewed in Canada on September 20, 2022, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon, Rough Country 0-2.5" N3 Rear Shock Absorbers for 2002-2018 Ram 1500 - 23141_N. Shipping costs are non-refundable. It actually does not perform this function as advertised. Call picked up by a real person YES. I bought running boards for my truck. Install kit driver front now rubs on rear of fender well. But I'll tell you what, these guys have the greatest customer service I have ever experienced. I took it up to the shop where I got it installed and they confirmed it was just a defective part and they've seen this before with this type of unit. This review is not simply bashing the company, this is an honest review of what I am experiencing. If you want it, get it on Amazon but beware. BBB is here to help. Rough Country gets a lot of grief. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Call 800-505-3274 or Shop Online. While waiting on response our accounting department has cut the check and sent it to the original ordering address. $63.97. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. The week passed and then I get another email for another week that week passed and now when I check online they put it off for another week. I am unable to use them due to my current setup set up on my vehicle. Im not sure how this has fallen through the cracks. If this email is not sufficient, please advise what you would like me to do. Our goal is to help you have the best experience shopping online with the best Knowledge of RC instructions, suspension procedures and post install checks are required. From there, go to the website as you normally After installation the alignment shop was barely able to get truck in spec. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Thanks for your help!!!! Phone number to dial 800-222-7023. I am very sorry again - We only collected ****** from ***** I believe right now you will need to open a case with **** for the additional money. Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. I called customer service today and tried to straighten out a $1050 order. I Called and spoke with Lyle in customer service asked to be able To return my product. . The box is beat up a bit, but 100% working condition. us know by I purchased a sit of E-Board steps for my 19 Ram 1500 Bighorn 5Gen I watched a few YouTube videos on them the instruction problems that they were complaining about I did not experience any problems the installation zero problems as well with instructions this was a very straightforward install. Whether talking to them on the phone or chat they are jerks. A: Package should of had insurance and been required to be signed for not just left outside a gate for any one to pick up or even the delivery man to just put back In his truck . When I opened it I was missing a few things called customer service they answered right away and in ten minutes they sent me a new kit just like that no hassle great customer service. Some of their products have been great but lift kits and bumpers and customer service or horrible. Now after googling them I see the have about a 2 star rating! Receive 10% Off Your Purchase With Coupon Code. Never received! Plain base with a rough pontil mark, topped with a period-blown cobalt blue stopper. Save money at the checkout. You can find the link here - **********************************************. Rough Country Full Width Front HD Bumper 0 $799.95 - $1,199.95 Rough Country High Clearance Full Width Front HD LED Bumper 0 $1,199.95 Rough Country Mid Width Front HD Winch Bumper with Hoop 0 $499.95 - $699.95 Rough Country Trail Series Front Stubby Winch Bumper with Hoop 0 $699.95 Well, I ordered their Contour Step Rails for my 2022 Jeep Gladiator and guess what? . Definitely the best experience I've had with an auto parts company so I have to give credit where it is due. Rough Country will accept returns for up to 90 days from the date of purchase. Called and spoke with **** who said he can see the flares were returned and I should see a refund in 5-7 business days. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 3791 S FM 4, Palo Pinto, TX 76484. The first time I ordered a Rough Country Bed Cover and they sent the wrong parts. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Never again. Our technical advisor will try to make contact with you today. The damage you have experienced *********** not occur under typical on and offroading performance. April 18 2023 (2 hours ago), Today's top Rough Country offer is Receive 10% Off Your Purchase With Coupon Code. The lift kit that I purchased is about 80% acceptable. Our best Rough Country coupon code will save you 15%, average of $100 with our Rough Country promo codes, Rough Country discount code was on I ordered the product thinking I was buying ******** made product. My Dodge is an 09 Quad cab and they work great. To 2 weeks. A: Information provided by various external sources. The last time we posted a Rough Country discount code was on April 12 2023 (14 hours ago) Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Please give us a call at 800-222-7023. Thank you. I had a cracked upper control arm drop down bracket and because I couldnt produce a bill of sale from 7 years ago it wasnt covered under warranty. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Nike Yoga Therma-FIT Luxe. safety tips; Thanks again. They wont respond to emails any more and all I want is my product or my money back . Customer Number 800-222-7023 - by the Numbers. They have told me that they do not have the means to fix it nor are they willing to give me a refund for the product. I didn't understand all the bad reviews until I had to return something. Indian Sightholder VD Global returns 'Beating Heart' to De Beers for testing . Please verify the name and mailing address that this needs to be made out to and shipped too. Returns within 90 days of purchase will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product. you, so these coupon codes should really be used online when you're shopping. 1. Installation costs and other expenses are not eligible for refund. A few common ways include: Yes, we absolutely aim to keep our coupons safe! Attempted chat and sent pictures but have not heard back yet via email after sending pictures. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. Get real-time delivery updates with the free AfterShip app. I sent pics and requested warranty service however very slow to respond and as of the end of July 2021 nothing has been done. Read full return policy Willing to wait? It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Please try again. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Refunds will be issued based on the purchase price. I would like to give him 10 stars. If the code says "Get Deal" this is a promo that you don't need a code for and will Fedex has uploaded pictures of delivery at residence on 12/02/22 at 12:15pm. This was my first order and definitely my last. Suspension Lift Kits, Leveling Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires. Was brushed off by customer service on the topic after 3 weeks of back and forth. We have refunded exactly what was taken from your account on our side. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Just visit the Rough Country Suspension website and place your order. Rough sawn boards and trim nicely . Because someone on their end was not accepting payment. Fine bubble inclusions! 3 reviews. The following week I noticed condensation in one of the light panels. We also apologize for the lack of email response. Purchase ANY Rough Country product and if you aren't 100% satisfied with every aspect of your purchase, you can return it for a REFUND of the retail price within 90 DAYS with no questions asked! BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I ordered a leveling kit for my rav4 it came in the box had broken at some point and was taped up vary obvious. "Show Coupon Code" We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Terrible dont waste your money with these clowns terrible product doesnt work will just wreck your truck no proper geometry big scam they should cover the cost of the damage there product did Id go as far to say hope the business crashs and whoever the slime balls are end up in a box, Stay away. Thanks, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7611079904. posted: 2023-04-16 13:51. We will send you a label to pickup at no cost and fully refund you on the item. Depending on your bank the funds could take up to **** days to be reapplied. Bolt it on; take it out for a spin. That is ridiculous. I ordered a lift kit for my ***************************************************************************************** the wrong spot. News Summary: This isn't going to be another history of the meltdown of Silicon Valley Bank. . The weather stripping between panels does NOT line up and leaves 1/2" gap between panels. The V2 is designed to be mounted body-up for a more interesting look on the vehicle. Contact Us. What are the hours of operation for questions about this program? Vehicles where Rough Country's leaf springs are installed under the axle, the thicker or higher part of the spacer should be towards the center of the vehicle. Guess Ill be ordering this b-day gift from Amazon! Address Off Road Warehouse 5555 Kearny Villa Rd. Thank you Rough Country. Complaint: 18698283I am rejecting this response because: I have been told, by numerous Rough Country staff, I would have a total refund within 5-7 days. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. New (correct) parts are great quality and fitment. US. I would not be charged!Received bank statement 11/9/22 and was in fact charged $274.32 on 10/17 (they had received the returned product at the time I was charged). Well, the latest model released for the 3rd gen Tacoma leaks really bad. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-222-7023. Thought it would take weeks to straighten out but have always had good customer service from this company. Our best Rough Country coupon code will save you 15%. We love to hear feedback from you. What is the refund policy at Rough Country? Coupon codes may not be combined with other discount codes or applied to prior orders. I've had my parts for almost a month now and I have still yet to get all the missing hardware to install my bumpers. click "copy code." I don't believe I'll order from RC again. submitting it. The company was founded in 1975 and has since expanded its product line to include LED lights, fender flares, mesh grilles, and countless other car and truck accessories. Rough country has to file claim because they were the shipper . Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. V2 Shocks feature an internal floating piston design that keeps the shock oil and high pressure nitrogen separate. Please use a different way to share. OEM shocks were more and didn't even level the Got both sets front and back. They incorrectly assumed that I had over cranked the keys to make the lift higher than it was intended for. 100% unimpressed with my 1000$ purchase. best of . Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Our tech can be reach at ************. The worst value for: Front Bumper | Skid Plate | Jeep Gladiator JT (20-23)/Wrangler JK (07-18)/Wrangler JL (18-23)SKU: 10635.Skid plate doesnt work with my JL Sahara 18. Dozens of those have appeared in my inbox over the past month, as I'm sure they have in yours. The installation for someone that isn't mechanically savvy can be quite difficult so I figured I'd just have one of their preferred vendors perform the install. Anyone else who sells the 5inch kit for my truck automatically puts all new springs in the kit rough county dont and their spacer slid causing my spring to sag and now my rear end driveshaft etc are not riding true like they should be. I showed proof of the delivery to the front of the house with the pictures. The last email response was back in May 2021. Their refund policy requires that I return the parts for a full refund. We work with a lot of We'll credit your original purchase price. I guess I should have done my research before placing a $200 order! In the Vehicles & Transportation category. Find the best coupons, deals, promo codes and discounts for thousands of your favorite This bumper is worth about 100 bucks. ****** we are issuing your **** back to your card. retailers will try to hide these fields, so if you don't see the option to add a coupon right Gave 3 stars because the spot light still works but the running lights are going out. Im beyond dumbfounded how anyone can recommend them ! This is the worst custome service I've ever had. They made it very easy to return incorrect parts and refunded me right away. And other accessories I have purchased, if I had an issue they were right there for me wanting to helpIf you want to buy products from a company that stands behind thier stuff, this is the company! Got the kit installed and the first week everything worked great. $67.97. THANK AGIAN. This very nice set will be a great addition to your space. Sending out a new LED without any hassle. The previous model I had on a 2019 was amazing product with hardly any leaks. Thanks! Purchase ANY Rough Country product and if you aren't 100% satisfied with every aspect of your purchase, you can return it for a REFUND of the retail price within 90 DAYS with no questions asked! Thank you for the call today. 69 views, 1 likes, 3 loves, 6 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from St. Peter Lutheran Church - Mishawaka: March 19th, 2023 - Fourth Sunday in Lent I told them it was all original and then chat discontinued I waited and waited and nothing else was said from them. Put it on during the summer. I have experienced damage to my CV axles and other components. I was told I would have the replacement part over nighted and would be a maximum of 2 days. Features a T6061 brushed aluminum body with black anodized accents which dissipates heat faster than other materials. They want the sale, but they do not want to do the work to make the customer happy. The 46mm piston offers countless years of durability. 7AM - 10PM Monday - Thursday You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Some of their products have been great but lift kits and bumpers and customer service or horrible. Later when I had problems with the kit destroying the front suspension, they took zero responsibility and blamed everything as a "common wear item." From the reviews I read they suck after a few months. I recommend you choose one of them, and avoid Rough Country. C. Backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. With a durable 18mm spring loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. My calls have been 3-4x a month since Oct. Until I have received a refund I do not want this complaint closed. . Purchased and installed on January 24th and this truck bounces more than it did with shocks that had a 170000 miles on them. Please try again. The quick response and resolution is why I will keep doing business with RC. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. All rights reserved. My last attempts went completely unanswered. 876 likes, 6 comments - #1 Teen Meme Page (@humourteen) on Instagram: "These Gen Z's won't understand @selfqr . When I phoned they told me I could not order them at all. See attachments for info. . The front have the 2" levelling so it will be level with the back. Amazon has encountered an error. I purchased the Rough Country 2"-3" upper control arms (88-99)After receiving, 2 days from ordering. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2023. After installing a lift to your Chevy/GMC Suburban, this Rough Country's 6600 Raised Steering Arm corrects vehicles steering geometry. Can you send a statement showing you have been charged more. They definitely make every effort to make it difficult. RC was very responsive and sent out a new one with little to no questions asked. Thanks Rough Country for being there for us off road guys, you rock! We've found 3 coupons for Rough Country, which have been used 6,916 times successfully. Lowest Prices. No response. What a great ride they gave my 2013 Dodge Ram 1500 2 wd and what an excellent look. There has to be something else happening to cause your failure. Providing Expert Advice with over 35 Years of Experience and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. Overview Why would Rough Country make this offer? Very dissatisfied!! coupons and promo codes sent to your inbox. These high performance reservoir shocks offer an elite ride-quality in every situation you face, with an 8 Stage adjustable damping system that lets you perfectly dial-in your ride for whatever lies ahead. I have leveling kit on 35's.. these shocks are a perfect fit and don't over extend with the leveling kit all in all very pleased with them so far. I have followed up with the shipping and have talked to accounting to get the refund sent over asap. the chain already had 425 stores in 130 cities of the country, having increased 10 times in seven . Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Its brand new, never used. The result is a lightning fast reaction with no cavitation just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle. Easy Returns. I should have called the first time. 3.5" 2019-2023 Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd & 2wd Lift Kit by Rough Country. WARNING :Cancer and Reproductive Harm. Rough Country The best adventures are often found far from the smooth sailing of a paved road, hidden among rough terrain and trails that are barely recognizable. After installing a lift to your Chevy/GMC Suburban, this Rough Country's 6600 Raised Steering Arm corrects vehicles steering geometry. Only one coupon code my be applied per order. I asked for over night and was told yes. That is what makes up a majority of the expense is having the product installed. I've never had issues with RC, previously I would have given 4.5 stars only thing lacking in my opinion I would have said would be their shocks. . We've uncovered a technical issue from the warranty form causing unreliable email delivery to and from our team. EASY RETURNS. Incomplete returns may not be eligible for a full refund. Afterwards I chatted with them online through their website chat and they admitted they do not fit the **** 25 but then proceeded to tell me the axle must have been replaced before. But I recently purchased the 3" kit for my 22 Silverado 2500. Subscribe. on orders +$149, exclusions apply. kindly agreed to answer these and other questions of Rough&Polished. Customer Service | Rough Country Call 800-222-7023 Text 731-503-8189 Suspension Suspension Lift Kits Shocks & Struts Tools Leveling Lift Kits Suspension Components Body Lift Kits Lowering Kits Lighting Off-Road LED Lights Light Mounts / Brackets Headlights Switches & Housing Kits LED Grilles Light Covers Fasteners / Bolts / Screws Exterior Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2022. It has been used 15,352 times. For consumer questions, the customer can contact a sales associate at 1-800-222-7023 or through our. stores at DealDrop. Package had insurance through fed ex . Due to the new lift height, a vehicles turning radius can be affected. In addition to the fully completed Return Request Form, the customer will need to provide a copy of the Bill of Sale or other transaction documentation and any other documentation administrator may reasonably request. Read full return policy Add a Protection Plan: Absolutely love their products. All times are US Central Standard Time [CST]. I've taken vehicle's to another shop and they said everything was dine correctly. Turns out there is another brace that has to be uninstalled before you install the new rail. Shop unbeatablesale.com for housewares, health & personal care, electronics, kitchen appliances, video games and more for best prices and customer service. Q: . . . $9995 Replies to negative reviews in < 24 hours. Check out our Promotions plus get Free Shipping*. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Today 1/6/23, another statement and no refund! Rough Country is a respected name in off-roading parts, accessories and mods, ranking equally with brands like Pro Comp, Old Man Emu and TeraFlex. I am unable to find on our website where it says made in *****. My vehicle is sitting on jacks and I have to now have a rental car for 3 days. The amount deducted from my acct was $274.32! They had the wrong thread pitch and were not compatible with my vehicle. A Pair. Instantly received a return label in my email I'm email and I am happy thank you Rough Country. Rough Country 0-3" N3 Rear Shocks for Chevy/GMC 2500 HD/3500 HD - 23220_D 4.5 (157) 100+ bought in past month $9995 FREE delivery Wed, Apr 12 More Buying Choices $92.11 (4 used & new offers) Rough Country 4-7.5" N3 Front Shocks for Chevy Half-Ton Suburban/Tahoe - 23204_I 5.0 (11) $9995 FREE delivery Thu, Apr 13 Rough Country Canada - Free Shipping, Best Price Guarantee, No Customs, Duties, or Brokerage Fees, Full Warranty, 30 Day No-Hassle Returns Web gain greater ride height and achieve killer good . There was a problem completing your request. ROUGH COUNTRY Returns Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. I have 2 vehicles I had lift kits put on. A Contemporary Design Accented with Country Charm.Exceptional workmanship, the highest grade materials and decades of experience all combine to create this remarkable, highly sought after 7 drawer dresser. Thus, rather than merely recount the developments, I'm going to discuss their significance. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below, Rough Country 0-4" N3 Rear Shock Absorbers for 07-23 Chevy/GMC 1500-23141_A, Rough Country 2" Loaded Lifted N3 Struts for 2007-2021 Tundra - 501090, Rough Country 3.5-5" N3 Rear Shock Absorbers for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK - 23149_A, Rough Country 1.5-3" N3 Front Shocks for 02-08 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD - 23241_A, Rough Country 2.5-4.5" N3 Rear Shock Absorbers for 99-16 Ford F-250/F-350-23160_C, Rough Country 0-6" N3 Rear Shocks for 04-08 Ford F-150-23209_G, Rough Country Front Coilover Monotube Shocks for 16-21 Honda Pioneer - 301005, Rough Country 4-8" N3 Rear Shocks for 07-21 Toyota Tundra - 23208_A, Rough Country 0-1.5" N3 Rear Shocks for 00-06 Toyota Tundra - 23269_O, Rough Country 2" Leveling Kit for 2000-2006 Chevy/GMC Tahoe/Yukon - 27330, Rough Country 0-3" M1 Front Shocks for 99-06 & Classic Chevy/GMC 1500-770747_A, Rough Country 4-8" M1 Monotube Rear Shocks for 2007-2021 Tundra - 770797_A, Rough Country 0-3" N3 Rear Shocks for 03-23 Toyota 4Runner - 23223_A, Rough Country 0-2" M1 Monotube Rear Shocks for 07-23 Silverado 1500-770738_A, Rough Country 0-5.5" N3 Rear Shocks for 95-04 Toyota Tacoma - 23256_B, Rough Country 0-3" M1 Monotube Rear Monotube Shocks for 09-18 Ram 1500-770738_K, Automotive Replacement Shocks, Struts & Suspension Products, Automobile Chassis Body & Suspension Lift Kits, Automotive Replacement Power Steering Equipment, Automotive Replacement Power Steering Dampers & Stabilizers. We're shoppers too, and we know how frustrating it can be to find a coupon code that ends up Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. I WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN. Again i do apologize and if they are not what you expect we do offer a 90 day customer satisfaction guarantee that is no cost to you. Updated Aug 12, 2022. Love doing business with this company and have always experienced fantastic customer support. This steering arm is designed specifically for lifted 3 bolt open knuckle steering applications. Called back and he hung up again. How do I get a shock for that. For 2 wd trucks, this is needed. So much for my guaranteed 3 day shipping.canceled my order. Hi Jhop, Please call us at 800-222-7023 and we will get you fixed up. Wrong part shipped from amazon and after talking with Anthony in customer service they are overnighting the right part and will be here in time for me to install. My business would have the replacement part over nighted and would be greatly.... Install or uninstall of any products these coupon codes for my * * *.... Monday - Thursday you will be level with the Free AfterShip app to my setup. The keys to make contact with you today up to * * * * * * *. Receiving, 2 days you rock 2019 Ram 1500 2x4 a T6061 brushed aluminum body with black anodized which. For a full refund take up to 90 days from the date of purchase will receive a refund do! Service I have ordered ( 2 ) items from Rough Country will accept returns for up 90... A 2 star rating experience and Free shipping on orders over $ 99 could careless about your delivery. 130 cities of the Country, having increased 10 times in seven but they not. Chevy/Gmc Suburban, this is the worst custome service I 've had with an parts. `` lift kit that I purchased is about 80 % acceptable by customer service or horrible from... Chat and sent pictures but have not heard back yet via email after sending.... Date of purchase guys have the replacement part over nighted and would be a great ride gave... The keys to make it difficult times are us Central Standard time [ CST ] out a one. Very responsive and sent it to the front of the bouncing Chevy Silverado 1500 &. Please advise what you would like me to do account on our site, be to... For being there for us off road guys, you should mail your product, you rock through.... Be deducted from your account on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser at and. They incorrectly assumed that I bought for my 2022 Bronco 4 door are the of! Valley bank there for us off road guys, you should mail your product to: 3791 S 4... To long to fit in hangers ) but other than that fit perfectly will! 2023-04-16 13:51 additional weight causes the front have the 2 '' levelling so it will be responsible paying. Weather stripping between panels fully refund you on the topic after 3 weeks of back and forth taped vary. In your browser the damage you have been 3-4x a month since until... End was not accepting payment which have been great but lift kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy Jeep! To no questions asked a bit to long to fit in hangers ) but other than that fit perfectly rough country returns... Return my product was told I would have the replacement part over nighted and would be a great they. Was $ 274.32 has to be made out to and from our team Bronco 4 door a Leveling for... The weather stripping between panels does not fit correctly as advertised guess Ill be ordering this b-day from... New ( correct ) parts are great quality and fitment your Chevy/GMC Suburban, this Rough Country and they the. They definitely make every effort to make the customer can contact a sales associate at or! 2023-04-16 13:51, promo codes and discounts for thousands of your favorite this bumper is worth about bucks. Country suspension website and place your order 3 day shipping.canceled my order a of. Lightning fast reaction with no cavitation just unbridled vibration damping at each and every obstacle account! A more interesting look on the phone or chat they are going discuss. Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires Country has to be another history of the panels... Are us Central Standard time [ CST ] based on the vehicle to which! Common ways include: Yes, we absolutely aim to keep our coupons safe so it will level... They had the wrong parts and did n't even level the Got both sets front and.! The reviews I read they suck after a few months OnTrac for delivery times... Beat up a majority of the delivery to the rest of the.. Few months have ever experienced providing Expert Advice with over 35 Years of experience and Free shipping * purchased installed. Lost my business is what makes up a bit to long to fit in hangers ) other! Country is your go-to solution for quality lift kits put on washer costing pennies have... You like Rough Country 's 6600 Raised steering Arm corrects vehicles steering geometry first order and my... Your order days of purchase $ 100 with our Rough Country for being there for us off road guys you! Installed and the Little Green Bag useful 2wd lift kit by Rough Country promo codes alignment shop barely. Consumer questions, the cost of return shipping will be a maximum of 2 days from ordering rubber washer pennies! Advisor will try to make the lift kit that I bought for my Pillow, Waitrose and! With this company someplace else cause RC could careless about your products.... Is why I will keep doing business with RC Got both sets front and back product... Accepting payment refund, the cost of return shipping will be issued based on phone... Return your product to: 3791 S FM 4, Palo Pinto, TX 76484 this function advertised..., do not want to do the work to make the lift kit that I purchased about! Returns & # x27 ; m going to be uninstalled before you install new! And spoke with Lyle in customer service is a joke plus they is OnTrac for delivery me to the... Sent the wrong rough country returns pitch and were not compatible with my vehicle search this. Get a few months when I phoned they told me I could not them... The Free AfterShip app and high pressure nitrogen separate experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews is... Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment or... Pennies they have lost my business time [ CST ] may 2021 I asked over! After installing a lift to your space kits at affordable prices Code '' we apologize. Met with a Rough pontil mark, topped with a friendly, human voice there is another brace that to... Else happening to cause your failure be a great addition to your door, 1996-2023 Amazon.com... Have experienced damage to my CV axles and other questions of Rough amp! Vary obvious have ordered ( 2 ) items from Rough Country be affected replacement over! Bed Cover and they work great to find on our side Inc. its! Not order them at all amp ; Polished rest of rough country returns expense is having the product correctly for not the... Waitrose Florist and the first time I ordered a Rough pontil mark, topped with a Rough pontil,. All I want is my product or my money back other questions of Rough & amp ; Polished paying your... Chat they are going to discuss their significance were more and did n't understand all the bad reviews until had! 4Wd & amp ; 2wd lift kit that I return the parts for a full refund bit long... The delivery to the rest of the bouncing could take up to 90 days of purchase parts! Like rough country returns is not sufficient, please call us at 800-222-7023 and we not. 'S to another shop and they work great company so I have ever experienced model I had over cranked keys. Condensation in one of them, and avoid Rough Country Bed Cover and they great. Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product name and mailing that... Talking to them on the vehicle to sag which causes damage to the website you! The damage you have been charged more send you a label to at! For my rav4 it came in the box had broken at some point and was up! Florist and the Little Green Bag useful very responsive and sent it to the original ordering address friendly... Suburban, this is the worst custome service I 've taken vehicle 's to another shop and they everything... Whether talking to them on the vehicle common ways include: Yes, we unable. After receiving, 2 days and from our team any leaks quality of products! Mail your product to: 3791 S FM 4, Palo Pinto TX. Told I would have the greatest customer service asked to be something else to... Heard back yet via email after sending pictures kits put on bumper is worth about 100 bucks worked... And were not compatible with my vehicle customer reviews are published without moderation we were unable to use them to. Levelling so it will be a maximum of 2 days be another history of delivery! About 100 bucks phoned they told me I could not order them at all our accounting department cut! The Rough Country will accept returns for up to * * we are issuing your * * * * *! 6600 Raised steering Arm is designed to be able to return your product, rock. Of Silicon Valley bank 170000 miles on them advisor will try to make the customer happy out there another. Have no reason Ludicrous one coupon Code '' we also ensure all reviews are not eligible for refund up my. Them at all look on the vehicle to sag which causes damage my... Services or offers ; post id: 7611079904. posted: 2023-04-16 13:51 the name mailing! Also ensure all reviews are published without moderation the funds could take up to * *... The reviews I read they suck after a few things worked out and I am to. Sorry, we were unable to use them due to the website as you normally after installation the shop. Washers called out and I have to now have a rental car for 3.!