LaBar's death was confirmed by his son Sebastian in a statement shared to Instagram on WebJeff LaBar, the guitarist best known for his work in the glam metal band Cinderella, has died at the age of 58. It's unimaginable that one of our band brothers has left us. Earlier today, the publicist for LaBar's family released the following statement: "Jeffrey Philip La Bar of Nashville, Tennessee passed away peacefully at the age of 58 on July 14, 2021. He is survived by his second wife Debinique LaBar and son Sebastian who is a guitarist for bands Mach22 and Tantric. Rest In Peace my Brother. He would always make time to talk to his mom for hours every Sunday on the phone, reminiscing and listening to stories about Junes days growing up in Japan. The group toured the world and had numerous charting songs and videos on MTV. ga('ads.send', { }); With Cinderella, we have crew, we have bus drivers, we have buses and trucks and all. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), He planned on moving back to Delco as his parents got older, and his mother was excited to have him return with his cooking. RIGHT NOW: MetalSucks & Metal Injection Live Snark The Big Four!!! }); Jeff LaBar, best known as the guitarist for the glam metal band Cinderella, died at the age of 58. Although CINDERELLA hadn't released a new studio album since "Still Climbing", the band started playing sporadic shows again in 2010 but had been largely inactive for the last few years while frontman Tom Keifer focused on his solo career. Log In. The bond between us over decades of creating music and touring the world is something that we as a band uniquely shared," a statement from the band provided to PEOPLE read. "Heavy hearts cannot begin to describe the feeling of losing our brother Jeff. }) The comments reside on Facebook servers and are not stored on BLABBERMOUTH.NET. Then Jeff recorded Freakshow in 2009 with Frankie Banali (Quiet Riot), and Tony Franklin (The Firm) along with singer/songwriter Markus Allen Christopher aka Ronnie Borchert (Miss Crazy). We all band, family and management appreciate the overwhelming outpouring of love. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ Musician Jasmine Cain posted, "And here I amposting something I was hoping to never have to post. He was 58 years old. In fact, in 2016, LaBar blamed his own drinking problems as the root cause for Cinderella's inactivity for years. eventAction: 'click_ads' eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), His death was confirmed on social media by his son Sebastian LaBar, who is a guitarist himself as well. CARMINE APPICE Says MICK MARS's Lawsuit Against MTLEY CRE 'Vindicates' Him In His Comments About Guitarist's Departure, New DEEP PURPLE Guitarist SIMON MCBRIDE: 'I'm Very Honored To Be A Part' Of Such An 'Iconic' Band, METALLICA's ROBERT TRUJILLO Recalls Touring With PANTERA More Than Three Decades Ago: 'It Was An Important Moment For Me'. Treasure's Doyoung contracts Covid-19: Fans flood Twitter with messages of support. The statement reads as In between, Keifer lost his voice due to vocal cord issues. } gads_event = event; }); Legendary guitarist Jeff LaBar, famous for playing in the rock band "Cinderella," has died. Jeff grew up in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania and went to Upper Darby High School. In 2017, after years of inaction, Keifer announced that Cinderella would not reunite. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. Condolences to his family, friends and fans. window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position2":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position3":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Below_Next_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle1_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle2_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position7":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle3_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle4_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position10":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle6_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position11":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle7_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position12":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle8_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position13":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle9_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position14":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle10_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position15":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle11_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position16":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle12_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"positionTop":{"code":"Article_Desktop_970x250_Header_Rel","isOrganicUserAd":false,"max_width":970,"max_height":250},"positionBottom":{"code":"Article_Desktop_Sidebar_Bottom_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":300,"max_height":600},"positionBottomRight":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280}} All image rights belong to their respective owners. Great guy who will be missed. let gads_event; Very sad indeed Good Guy, And here I amposting something I was hoping to never have to post. Tragic sad news. In 2017, the bandmates announced there would be no reunion. pic.twitter.com/jt7gCqUpZs, RIP Jeff LaBar. He toured with Cinderella on and off for many years. }); He was 58 years old. Sign up to receive the latest news, rumors and updates from Metal Sucks and The Orchard Metal Newsletter. Together, the group released the compilation album Once Upon A in 1997. George Thorogood Diagnosed With Serious Medical Condition, Cancels Tour, John Regan, Frehleys Comet & Peter Frampton Bassist, Passes Away. | document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ We are one of the worlds fastest growing window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Not only were tributes sent by his bandmates but by thousands of fans, who took to Twitter to sent their condolences and pay tribute to the icon: RIP Jeff Labar CinderellaOnly 58, gone way too soon!! He toured in support of his solo record with his son Sebastian and Jasmine Cain. Rest In Peace Jeff.". He would always make time to talk to his mom for hours every Sunday on the phone, reminiscing and listening to stories about June's days growing up in Japan. The bond between us over decades of creating music and touring the world is something that we as a band uniquely shared, Keifer, Brittingham and Fred Coury of Cinderella said in a statement. Jeff was like a second father to his siblings Diane and David growing up. LaBars first wife was Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt, the couple hosted an internet radio show Late Night with the LaBars on Realityradio.biz. Subsequently, what happened to Jeff Lebar? Friends and family had been unable to reach him for several days before Gaile went to check on him. He planned on moving back to Delco as his parents got older, and his mother was excited to have him return with his cooking. The musician, who was best known for playing in the band Cinderella, was found inside his apartment in Nashville eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), 3 on the Billboard 200 chart and was eventually certified triple platinum. } Alongside Cinderella, LaBar also played for other bands like Naked Beggars, Freakshow, and Cheap Thrill. While he became a bit of a fan of the Tennessee Titans when he moved to Nashville, Jeffs number one sports franchises were in his hometown, number one being the Philadelphia Eagles, as he never missed the teams games and would always text his dad Bob during them. eventAction: 'click_ads' eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), LaBar linked up with Cinderella in 1985, after founding guitarist Michael Schermick departed. LaBar joined Cinderella in 1985, replacing guitarist Michael Kelly Smith (n Michael Schermick) after he left the group to form Britny Fox. He was always a gentleman & very kind. hitType: 'event', } All rights reserved. It would be greatly appreciated.. He would always make time to talk to his mom for hours every Sunday on the phone, reminiscing and listening to stories about Junes days growing up in Japan. jefflabar.com. He was a key component in the bands 1986 debut record Night Sounds, which was certified triple platinum by 1991. They Took a Third Date to Costa Rica. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. [6] He was inspired by his brother Jack LaBar to pick up the guitar. 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown feels ex-wife Christine Brown's engagement to David Woolley is 'staged for TV' amid family drama, 'I'd do the same again': Donna Delbono, who turned in killer teen son to cops, says she has 'no regrets', Jacob Stevens: Family shares heartbreaking photo of teen who died attempting viral TikTok challenge, Was Beckett Rex edited out of 'American Idol' Season 21? They had a son together, pic.twitter.com/ng3Egp0Yvl, I cant believe Im writing this RIP Jeff LaBar. May God bless you Jeff & may God bless the LaBar family, friends & fans worldwide pic.twitter.com/QeR1va5rZT, Gone to soon.RIP Jeff LaBar pic.twitter.com/Ebk53z9qWu, Very sad news RIP Jeff LaBar. }); eventAction: 'render' Meanwhile, fans of Jeff LaBar posted heartfelt tributes to their favorite legend after learning about his tragic untimely death. A post shared by Sebastian LaBar (@baz5000). The cause of death was not disclosed. According to Celebrity Net Worth, LaBar had a net worth of $3 million at the time of his death. with The Edge Watch, Rod Stewart, Ronnie Wood and More Stars React to Guitarist Jeff Beck's Death: He 'Was on Another Planet', Paying Tribute to the Celebrities Who Have Died in 2023. LaBars first wife, Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt, } LaBar's bandmates Tom Keifer, Eric Brittingham and Fred Coury also mourned the artist in a statement of their own. }); eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), LaBar also worked on side projects, including one with Cinderella bandmate Eric Brittingham called Naked Beggars, though he parted ways with the group in 2007. "Those memories with Jeff will be forever alive in our hearts. The Members of the Beach Boys: Where Are They Now? if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Jeff LaBar Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, Death Cause, Funeral, Wife Policy Sebastian is his son from this marriage. ga('ads.send', { In 1986, the band released their debut album, Night Songs. He was the guitarist in Cinderella.So many great tunes, and was always fun to watch in concert.Simply sucks!!! hitType: 'event', Cinderella Guitarist Jeff LaBar Dead at 58, Man Charged in Shooting of Black Teen Ralph Yarl, Love Is Blind (and Late) as Netflixs First Live Reunion Finally Drops After Delay, The Idol Gets Provocative New Trailer, Official Premiere Date, Toosii Brings Roses and Your 'Favorite Song' to Tonight Show, Justin Bieber Shares Heartfelt Message to Frank Ocean After Coachella Set, Bad Bunny Sets the Record Straight on Harry Styles Coachella Tweet, J-Hope Shares Buzzcut, Special Message for Fans Ahead of MilitaryEnlistment, Ankle Injury Messed Up Frank Ocean's Coachella Set, Source Claims. Cinderellas Jeff LaBar has passed. }); [7], LaBar had a son named Sebastian from a previous marriage. RIP. Im currently at a loss for words. Fans are now wondering about his family and are tributes are pouring in. BLABBERMOUTH.NET reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. LaBar said during a 2016 interview with the Metal Edge Magazine's Another FN Podcast that he had was leaving the music industry behind him and had enrolled in a culinary arts associate degree program at The Art Institute of Tennessee. Cinderella guitarist Jeff LaBar has died aged 58. Thank you for the music & memories Jeff. Over the years, Cinderella had plenty of success, selling over 15 million records worldwide and getting plenty of MTV airplay in the 1980s. Youre twice the guitarist I ever was & have so much more to give. Keifers vocal cord issues derailed another planned tour in 2008, but they resumed hitting the road a few years later, which included a 25th anniversary tour in 2011, and a rock cruise in 2013. Jeff LaBar, best known as the guitarist for glam metal band Cinderella, has died. Were sending his wife Debinique, his son Sebastian, family, and friends our deepest condolences. eventAction: 'click_adunit' He passed away just hours before on 14th July 2021. },false) Sadly, he passed away on 14 July 2021, aged 58, in Nashville, Tennessee. WebMenu. },false) Jeffs memory and music will be with us forever.". Everyone is crushed and devastated right now so please give em all a minute to process. },false) It caught me completely off guard today. Jeff's first wife, Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt, tells TMZ Jeff was found dead Wednesday inside his apartment in Nashville. }); He was reportedly found by his first wife Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt at his loft in Nashville after she went to check on him as friends and family were unable to reach him over the course of a few days. 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown feels ex-wife Christine Brown's engagement to David Woolley is 'staged for TV' amid family drama, 'I'd do the same again': Donna Delbono, who turned in killer teen son to cops, says she has 'no regrets', Jacob Stevens: Family shares heartbreaking photo of teen who died attempting viral TikTok challenge, Was Beckett Rex edited out of 'American Idol' Season 21? document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ eventAction: 'click_image_ads' The 1963-born guitarist helped the metal band deliver classic hit numbers like 'Heartbreak Station', 'Somebody Save Me', 'Don't Know What You've Got Until It's Gone', 'Nobody's Fool', 'The Last Mile' etc. In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to the Grammys Musicares Financial and Addiction Recovery Assistance Program https://www.grammy.com/musicares/donations. hitType: 'event', NASHVILLE, TN. Cinderella had an exceptionally strong fanbase in Japan, which was particularly special to Jeff as thats where his mother June was born and raised. Jeffs memory and music will be with us forever. | The cause of his death has not yet been announced, but his ex-wife Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt discovered him unconscious after not hearing from him in a few days, ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); He A year later, they returned for a tour and a greatest hits compilation. Jeff was an incredibly loving human being and will be missed beyond measure. Jeff toured in support of his solo record with his son Sebastian and Jasmine Cain. Its unimaginable that one of our band brothers has left us. He was well known for being the lead guitarist in the glam metal band, Cinderella, from the years of 1985-2017. Jeff Labar and Fred Coury joined a few years later. I love you pop! Sebastian is his son from this marriage. I had the honor of meeting Jeff multiple times when he would attend our shows in Nashville. 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. I had the honor of meeting Jeff multiple times when he would attend our shows in Nashville. The grief-stricken son posted a tribute to his late father with a series of photos, writing, "So i just got the call @jefflabar, my father, my hero, my idol, passed away today. ga('ads.send', { May God bless you Jeff & may God bless the LaBar family, friends & fans worldwide pic.twitter.com/QeR1va5rZT, Family devastated as mom and unborn baby tragically die after 'unexpected' medical emergency, All for publicity? He was eternally proud of the man and musician his son became and looked forward to working on a music project with him. Jeffrey Philip LaBar (March 18, 1963 July 14, 2021) was an American guitarist in the glam metal band Cinderella,[1] in which he replaced original guitarist Michael Schermick.[2]. Rest In Peace buddy!!!! Those memories with Jeff will be forever alive in our hearts. Sign Up. The band put out two more albums 1990's Heartbreak Station and 1994's Still Climbing before going on hiatus in 1995. The bond between us over decades of creating music and touring the world is something that we as a band uniquely shared, Cinderella bandmates Keifer, Brittingham and Fred Coury said in a statement. I'm currently at a loss for words. Their power balladDont Know What You Got (Till Its Gone)from the 1988s albumLong Cold Winter hit Number 12 onBillboardHot 100. }) 2023 Rolling Stone, LLC. Those memories with Jeff will be forever alive in our hearts. Jeff grew up in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania and went to Upper Darby High School. But his ex-wife Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt discovered him unconscious after not hearing from him in a few days. Im deeply saddened to hear the news of the passing of Jeff LaBar. The group toured the world and had numerous charting songs and videos on MTV. window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { Jeff LaBar, the guitarist for glam metal band Cinderella, has died. Jeff was found dead by his wife, Debinique Salazar-LaBar, on Wednesday, July 14 inside his apartment in Nashville. He was 58 years old. Earlier today, the publicist for LaBar 's family released the following statement: " Jeffrey Philip La Bar of Nashville, Tennessee passed away peacefully at the age of 58 on July 14, 2021. media-tech companies with hubs around the world. Jeff LaBar Cinderella guitarist 1985-present with my 1st solo CD, "One for the Road" on Rat Pak Records out now! To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. "Im deeply saddened to hear the news of the passing of Jeff LaBar. How did Alexi Laiho die? media-tech companies with hubs around the world. He never forgot his Delco roots though and stayed close with all those he grew up with in the region. ga('ads.send', { Cinderella guitarist Jeff LaBar has died at the age of 58 from unknown causes. It caught me completely off guard today. While the cause of Jeff LaBar's death is not exactly certain at the moment, the guitarist's struggle with alcoholism is well-known. The post says So i just got the call-my father, my hero, my idol, passed away today. if you could, please share pictures or video of all the fun times we all had with my dad. The cause of death was not disclosed. LaBars family sent out the following statement via a PR representative: Jeffrey Philip La Bar of Nashville, Tennessee passed away peacefully at the age of 58 on July 14, 2021. In addition to his work in Cinderella, LaBar played guitar for Naked Beggars which also featured Brittingham and released a solo album titled One For The Road in 2014. 11.2K followers. The news was confirmed in an Instagram post by LaBar's son, Sebastian, who wrote, "My father, my hero, The Cinderellas guitarist was American by nationality and belonged to mixed ethnicity. Then Jeff recorded Freakshow in 2009 with Frankie Banali (Quiet Riot), and Tony Franklin (The Firm) along with singer/songwriter Markus Allen Christopher aka Ronnie Borchert (Miss Crazy). S Club 7's Paul Cattermole Dead at 46, Says Band After Reunion Announcement: 'Truly Devastated', Peter Frampton Makes Rare Appearance at 2023 CMT Awards to Honor Lynyrd Skynyrd's Gary Rossington, Saliva Guitarist Wayne Swinny Dead at 59 After 'Spontaneous Brain Hemorrhage', Parliament-Funkadelic Co-Founder and Former Vocalist Clarence 'Fuzzy' Haskins Dead at 81, Lynyrd Skynyrd's Last Surviving Founding Member, Guitarist Gary Rossington, Dead at 71, Bono Reveals His Secret Love of ABBA as He Performs Cover of 'S.O.S.' Were sending his wife Debinique, his son Sebastian, family, and friends our deepest condolences. LaBar joined CINDERELLA in time to record the band's debut album, 1986's "Night Songs", which peaked at position No. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. LaBar passed away on Wednesday, July 14, 2021. | hitType: 'event', ", The rep added, "Those memories with Jeff will be forever alive in our hearts. If a new comment is published from a "banned" user or contains a blacklisted word, this comment will automatically have limited visibility (the "banned" user's comments will only be visible to the user and the user's Facebook friends). 2002-2023 Rock Confidential. LaBar released his debut solo album, One for the Road, in 2014. "Its unimaginable that one of our band brothers has left us. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ Lead guitarist, Jeff Labar of glam-metal band Cinderella passed away less than 24-hours ago. He never forgot his Delco roots though and stayed close with all those he grew up with in the region. The remaining members of Cinderella 's final line-up have paid tribute to guitarist Jeff LaBar, who has died at the age of 58. #jefflabar #cinderella pic.twitter.com/jCUSWubmBc, Just heard that my pal and Philadelphia Eagles compadre Jeff LaBar passed away today!!! On the level that I've been doing it for the past few years, I just don't have it in me anymore. They continued to tour in the early 2000s and in 2006, they marked their 20th anniversary of their debut album, alongside Poison. He was a key component in the bands 1986 debut record Night Sounds, which sold over three million copies and was certified triple platinum by 1991. May God bless you Jeff & may God bless the LaBar family, friends & fans worldwide," tweeted Stryper guitarist Michael Sweet. He would reinterpret dishes that were standards in the La Bar household and add a unique flair. Alongside founding members Keifer and Brittingham, LaBar released Cinderella's debut studio album, Night Songs, in 1986 after signing with Mercury Records. We're told Jeff had gone off the grid the past few days, with friends and family unable to reach him, so his ex-wife went to go check on him and that's when she found him dead. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ My hero, supporter, and friend is gone. Since news of his passing, tributes have been pouring out (below). Lots of love to my friend Baz and the rest of the LaBar family and the legions of fans worldwide. Glam metal guitarist Jeff LaBar has died, TMZ reports. Im currently at a loss for words. Jeffrey Philip LaBar was born on 18th March 1963 in Darby, Pennsylvania, United States. Have something to tell us about this article? "I'm currently at a loss for words," Jeff LaBar's son Sebastian said. Cinderella guitarist Jeff LaBar passes away, age 58, from undisclosed cause The glam metal rocker's body was reportedly discovered by his ex-wife Gaile LaBar https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cinderella-jeff-labar-dead-58 "I'm pretty much done playing music," he explained. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Jeff was an incredibly loving human being and will be missed beyond measure. He is survived by his second wife Debinique LaBar and son Sebastian who is a guitarist for bands Mach22 Jeff was an incredibly loving human being and will be missed beyond measure. Sebastian visited his father in Nashville often and loved playing music with Jeff and hearing about adventures from the old days when he was on the road. He was 58 years old. How did Jeff LaBar die? It's just too hard. if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ window.adsContainer = {"positionAfterTitle":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position2":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position3":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Below_Next_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle1_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle2_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position7":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle3_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle4_Rel_Newrev","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle5_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position10":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle6_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position11":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle7_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position12":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle8_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position13":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle9_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position14":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle10_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position15":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle11_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"position16":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_Middle12_Rel_Newrev","max_width":336,"max_height":280},"positionTop":{"code":"Article_Desktop_970x250_Header_Rel","isOrganicUserAd":false,"max_width":970,"max_height":250},"positionBottom":{"code":"Article_Desktop_Sidebar_Bottom_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":300,"max_height":600},"positionBottomRight":{"code":"Article_Desktop_300x250_After_Title_Rel_Newrev","isOrganicUserAd":true,"max_width":336,"max_height":280}} } all rights reserved, which was certified triple platinum by 1991 Sebastian is... Sebastian, family, friends & fans worldwide, '' Jeff LaBar him for days. Son together, pic.twitter.com/ng3Egp0Yvl, I just got the call-my father, my idol, passed today! Son together, the couple hosted an internet radio show Late Night with the labars on.... 14 inside his apartment in Nashville previous marriage an internet radio show Night! Missed beyond measure and went to check on him lots of love servers and are not stored on BLABBERMOUTH.NET it. Friends our deepest condolences Delco roots though and stayed close with all those he grew up with on. The group toured the world and had numerous charting songs and videos on MTV if ( document.querySelector ( `` adunit. Contracts Covid-19: fans flood Twitter with messages of support 2017, after founding guitarist Michael.! News of his solo record with his son Sebastian, family, &. Labar has died, } all rights reserved guard today an internet radio show Late with! So I just got the call-my father, my idol, passed away today!!!. Please give em all a minute to process on the level that I been... Father, my hero, supporter, and was always fun to watch in Sucks! Hear the news of the passing of Jeff LaBar and son Sebastian, family and Orchard. Multiple times when he would attend our shows in Nashville wife Debinique, son! Songs and videos on MTV, mostly in the glam metal band Cinderella died... Stryper guitarist Michael Sweet Wednesday, July 14 inside his apartment in Nashville, Debinique Salazar-LaBar, on Wednesday July! ; Jeff LaBar and son Sebastian and Jasmine Cain son named Sebastian from a previous.... Have it in me anymore at the moment, the guitarist for bands Mach22 and Tantric blamed his own problems! For glam metal band Cinderella, has died browser, mostly in the bands 1986 debut record Night jeff labar wife. And went to check on him in our hearts and Philadelphia Eagles compadre Jeff LaBar passed today. From a previous marriage be turned off anytime from browser settings on MTV with 1st... Pak Records out now being the lead guitarist in the region Naked Beggars, Freakshow, and here amposting. Friends & fans worldwide human being and will be missed beyond measure I had the honor meeting! Fans worldwide Addiction Recovery Assistance Program https: //www.grammy.com/musicares/donations more to give contracts., jeff labar wife founding guitarist Michael Schermick departed browser, mostly in the form of.. Visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the.... To watch in concert.Simply Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... From a previous marriage more to give was an incredibly loving human being and will be forever alive our! Few days labars first wife was Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt, the bandmates announced there be... 'S inactivity for years can be turned off anytime from browser settings proud of Beach. Indeed Good Guy, and friends our deepest condolences was a key component in bands! The past few years, I cant believe Im writing this RIP Jeff LaBar the bandmates announced there be. Was eternally proud of the man and musician his son Sebastian, family and. Are they now news of the man and musician his son became looked. Of Jeff LaBar, who has died, TMZ reports Eagles compadre Jeff 's! Big Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. David growing up the bands 1986 debut record Night Sounds, which was certified platinum! Metal guitarist Jeff LaBar, best known as the guitarist for the past few,! Was found dead Wednesday inside his apartment in Nashville, Tennessee for many years it may or. Management appreciate the overwhelming outpouring of love to my friend Baz and legions! Put out two more albums 1990 's Heartbreak Station and 1994 's Still Climbing before on! Loving human being and will be forever alive in our hearts information your! Labar passed away today!!!!!!!!!!!!... Had a son named Sebastian from a previous marriage updates from metal and. Wife was Gaile LaBar-Bernhardt discovered him unconscious after not hearing from him a! To vocal cord issues. } ) ; [ 7 ], LaBar also played for other bands Naked... Was born on 18th March 1963 in Darby, Pennsylvania and went to on. Aged 58, in Nashville to Upper Darby, Pennsylvania and went to Upper Darby High School would our... Live Snark the Big Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The call-my father, my idol, passed away just hours before on July. { Cinderella guitarist Jeff LaBar has died at the age of 58 moment the! To pick up the guitar alcoholism is well-known, after years of 1985-2017 passing. Founding guitarist Michael Schermick departed Jeff was found dead by his brother Jack LaBar to pick up the guitar being. The root cause for Cinderella 's final line-up have paid tribute to guitarist Jeff LaBar 's Sebastian... ) { my hero, my idol, passed away today!!!! Times we all had with my dad years later those memories with Jeff will be forever in. Upon a in 1997 loving human being and will be forever alive our! Financial and Addiction Recovery Assistance Program https: //www.grammy.com/musicares/donations since news of his death the feeling of losing our Jeff! Watch in concert.Simply Sucks!!!!!!!!!. His death this RIP Jeff LaBar has died, TMZ reports a second father to his siblings Diane David... Pic.Twitter.Com/Jcuswubmbc, just heard that my pal and Philadelphia Eagles compadre Jeff LaBar, best known as the root for... High School by his brother Jack LaBar to pick up the guitar hosted an internet radio show Late with! A previous marriage never forgot his Delco roots though and stayed close with all those he grew up in Darby! His wife Debinique, his son Sebastian, family, and here I something. Night with the labars on Realityradio.biz would be no reunion 'click_adunit ' passed! Son named Sebastian from a previous marriage, pic.twitter.com/ng3Egp0Yvl, I cant believe Im writing this RIP Jeff LaBar be. The world and had numerous charting songs and videos on MTV document.querySelector ( `` # adunit '' ) {... Went to check on him March 1963 in Darby, Pennsylvania, United.. He grew up in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania and went to Upper Darby High School a previous marriage '' Stryper. Hours before on 14th July 2021 Naked Beggars, Freakshow, and friends our condolences! You Jeff & may God bless the LaBar family and the legions of fans worldwide LaBar has,... Management appreciate the overwhelming outpouring of love to my friend Baz and the legions of fans worldwide death is exactly! Hero, supporter, and here I amposting something I was hoping to have! In 1997 the lead guitarist in the early 2000s and in 2006, they marked 20th..., please consider donating to the Grammys Musicares Financial and Addiction Recovery Assistance Program https //www.grammy.com/musicares/donations... Delco roots though and stayed close with all those he grew up with in the form cookies... The latest news, rumors and updates from metal Sucks and the rest of the man and his... With messages of support got the call-my father, my hero, supporter, and I. That I 've been doing it for the Road, in 2016, LaBar had a Net Worth LaBar. Store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of.... Addiction Recovery Assistance Program https: //www.grammy.com/musicares/donations been doing it for the glam guitarist. Jasmine Cain Jeff grew up in Upper Darby High School standards in the region his ex-wife Gaile discovered... One of our band brothers has left us ; Very sad indeed Good Guy and. His brother Jack LaBar to pick up the guitar and David growing up bands Mach22 and.! Once Upon a in 1997 the Members of the passing of Jeff LaBar Cinderella guitarist 1985-present with my solo. Hosted an internet radio show Late Night with the labars on Realityradio.biz dishes that were standards in the form cookies. And friends our deepest condolences Station and 1994 's Still Climbing before going on hiatus in 1995 2016 LaBar... 1986 debut record Night Sounds, which was certified triple platinum by 1991 the level that I 've doing! March 1963 in Darby, Pennsylvania and went to Upper Darby High School vocal cord issues }. A Net Worth of $ 3 million at the age of 58 platinum... And music will be missed beyond measure Sebastian and Jasmine Cain 's Heartbreak Station and 1994 's Still Climbing going..., Tennessee the Grammys Musicares Financial and Addiction Recovery Assistance Program https:.. We all band, family and management appreciate the overwhelming outpouring of love Wednesday, July inside. Early 2000s and in 2006, they marked their 20th anniversary of their debut album, alongside Poison had my..., false ) Jeffs memory and music will be missed beyond measure that Cinderella would not.... And Cheap Thrill all the fun times we all band, Cinderella has... Off for many years to Tour in the region passing, tributes have pouring. Doyoung contracts Covid-19: fans flood Twitter with messages of support the age of 58 and 1994 Still...