Trailer Parts Superstore offers trailer axles for Boat, Utility, Cargo, Horse & Most Other Recreational or Commercial Trailers. The trailer is a Trailstar and is in above average condition for its age. All Rights Reserved. The pivoting head bunk support system allows for hull conforming adjustability. Rockwell Double Lip Grease Seal, 1.687" ID x 2.565" OD is commonly found on axles with a 1-1/16" x 1-3/8" spindle diameter on the bearing surfaces. Bidders must be able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on these vehicles! ?Bow trim switch Get the news you need delivered right to you. Shop for square tube trailer axles, round tube trailer axles, galvanized trailer axles, powder coated steel trailer axles and torsion axles. I tried searching online for a part number but nothing comes up under the trailer description. You have to cut off the old one and weld on the new one. All components are of the same rugged construction found on all custom Trailmasters. A heavy duty ladder bow mount is incorporated into the design for safe and easy access. Each axle includes the EZ Lube or Spindle Lube style spindles with stainless steel seal seats. ChicagoEd Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. With good tire presure, my tires are wearing on the outsides too. You can also put a new axle stub on your existing axle. All custom fabricated axles are completely sealed and the spring pad/perch is welded on, and are made to your specifications. The electrical wiring and brake lines are enclosed for a more attractive appearance. Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Sorry but Recycled Power Sports does not accept Personal or Business checks. The drive on tube frame Wide Body design of these models yields a very stable road worthy trailer for bulky pontoon boats. The spindle on the Trailstar trailer (from Tracker) has a grease zerk in the end of the shaft. Photo via Tracker MarineTracker Marine, LLC is recalling 27,078 model year Trailstar and Ranger Trail boat trailers because the axle hubs were not tightened properly. Get matched with an Auto Warranty partner. Whether you need trailer parts for your pontoon, fiberglass or bass boat we have you covered. Clear editor. Every Mod V and Deep V boat comes standard with a great-looking, long-lasting, custom-matched TRACKER trailer. We've been building custom-matched boat trailers for over 40 years. Dexter Trailer Axle with Idler Hubs - 5 on 4-1/2 Bolt Pattern - 89" Long - 3,500 lbs (301 reviews) Code: 35545I-ST-89 Our Price: $285.05 Trailer Axles Leaf Spring Suspension Standard Spindles Idler Hubs 3500 lbs 5 on 4-1/2 74 Inch 89 Inch Long No Drop or Lift Dexter more information > If you need additional help with an inspection simply e-mail us and we will try to help you. 1200# light duty boat trailer axle with 1-1/16" spindle lube spindles. Includes Galvanized Adjustable Spring Seat - Made is USA MADE IN USA Hot-Dipped V-Bend Galvanized 3500 Pound Boat Trailer Axle 94 Hub Face $458.37 In Stock 7000lb Capacity Trailer Axle 95" Hub Face 80" Spring Seat Straight Beam Item Sku: 101073 MPN: N/A 81 inch Overall Length Tip to Tip Accu Lube Easy to Grease Spindle with Grease Fitting You will learn a lot just by searching the internet. For more than 40 years, TRACKER all-welded aluminum boats have helped families catch fish and make memories. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Trailer Parts Superstore offers heavy-duty Loadstar tires mounted on slotted or modular wheels which match original equipment Tracker Boat Trailer wheels. I was told at first that I ran under inflation .. but I check the psi ever time I go out and it's 50 psi. Will run it for you. They fit perfectly. Joined Sep 28, 2017 Messages 25. Please do your research before buying or bidding This item can be viewed Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm at 2875 N. Dirksen Pkwy. 2012 TRAILSTAR TXXU2013P THIS IS A BRAND NEW 2009 UTILITY TRAILER. The painted surfaces yield an automotive quality finish. We try to accurately show all of the details in our photos, but if you have questions, feel free to e-mail us and we will do our best to get you answers. Recycled Power Sports reserves the right to void the auction and resell the item if buyer has not paid for or at least made payment arrangements in 7 days. Not used very much. SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Address: 12241 Rockhill Ave. NE. He got a ST175/80R13 load rance c good year marathon and it fit right up. Pontoon Boats, 2011 TRAILSTAR TXXPN21PB BASS TRACKER BOAT/MOTOR/TRAILER - TARGA 16 WT- DEEP V FISHING BOAT WITH 3 LIVE WELLS. THIS IS A SLIGHTLY USED 21' PONTOON TRAILER NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE THROUGH OUR BOATING OUTLET CENTER, 2016 TRAILSTAR TXXKAYAKP NEW 2016 TRAILSTAR 6 PLACE KAYAK OR CANOE TRAILER BLACK COLOR 34" WIDE SHELVES WITH 18" VERTICLE SEPERATION TIRES ARE 5.30 x 12 MAX LOAD 802# 3 YEAR CORROSION WARRANTY, 2017 TRAILSTAR TXXKAYAKP 6-Carrier Kayak Trailer, 2012 TRAILSTAR TXXU2013P THIS IS A BRAND NEW 2009 UTILITY TRAILER. You can contact us at 203-775-7077 and talk to one of our sales associates. Major Upgrade in winter/spring 2016New Roof. J.Q Tex, Inc. has over 40 years experience building custom boat trailers. We can put the boat in the water at our marina for a test drive prior to buying so there are no surprises. Your previous content has been restored. Payment Policy: Payment is due within 3 days and can be Cash (in person), Certified Check or Bank Transfer. This trailer axle is made 1.5" x 1.5" galvanized square tubing and is manufacturer by UFP by Dexter. Submit your online warranty registration and gain peace of mind from Trailmaster Vanguard. Upload or insert images from URL. These trailer axles are manufactured by Dexter Marine. Trailers and Towing Surge Brakes On A Tracker Trailster Trailer robv10 Apr 21, 2009 R robv10 Recruit Joined Apr 21, 2009 Messages 2 Apr 21, 2009 #1 Does anyone know what is required if anything before backing up this trailer with surge brakes? STOCK # 597135****NO COSMETIC WARRANTY****, 2010 TRAILSTAR TXXU2013P THIS IS A BRAND NEW 2010 20 FOOT UTILITY TRAILER. THIS BOAT HAS JUST BEEN SERVICED AND IS IN GOOD CONDITION. The closest we have is the Dexter Trailer Axle w/ Electric Brakes - E-Z Lube - 6 on 5-1/2 Bolt Pattern - 86-1/2" - 5.2K # 8327816-EB which has spring centers at 71-1/2 inches on center. Alliance, OH 44601 Store Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm (EST) Whether it's a pontoon, a ski boat, a kayak or a . As soon as that crap wears out , I'm going with radials. Axles are equipped for complete bearing lubrication without removing the hubs. ), the overall length and the distance between the spring perches. Hot dip galvanized trailer axles 3500# Galvanized Spindle-Lube 2x3 drop "V" saddle boat trailer axle that sits over the springs This custom galvanized boat trailer axle is manufactured to the customer's track and spring center measurements. April 14th, 2018 - We have a large range of Single Axle amp Tandem Axle Boat Trailers for 10ft to 33ft . If the item comes with a particular accessory, it will be listed in the description, if it is not listed, it is probably NOT there. 1998 Tracker Trailstar Trailer - Axle Needed. Tube construction offers a smoother finish and sleek profile. I was told the same thing about my axel, but I know I didn't hit anyhting. Reversing Solenoids, Back Up Cylinders for Trailers, Purchasing Trailer Hubs - Get the right trailer hub, Federal Lighting Requirements and Locations, How to Remove a Residual Valve from a Master Cylinder, Trailer Hub or Hub Drum Packing and Installation Procedure, Brake Coupler And Brake Tubing Installation, Hydraulic Surge Drum Brake Kit Installation, Seven-Sixteenth " Diameter Stainless Steel Ubolts, Three-Eighths " Diameter Galvanized Ubolts, Galvanized 3500# 2 x 2 Straight Trailer Axle, Galvanized 3500# 2x2 Straight V Bend Saddle Axle, Galvanized 3500# 2x3 Straight Trailer Axle, Galvanized 3500# 2x2 Drop V Bend Saddle Axle, Galvanized 3500# 2x3 Straight V Bend Saddle Axle, Galvanized 3500# 2x3 Drop V Bend Saddle Axle. Sturdy Built Galvanized Boat Trailer Axle 3,500lb Capacity 72 inch Hub Face Adjustable Spring Seat fits Spring Center Measurements from 54 inches - 59.5 inches. Make Auction Interference, or any form of harassment will be subject to legal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. . No need to get the exact same axle. Privacy Statement. Tractor supply usually has several different trailer axles in stock. on my buddies tracker 185 he was able to get a radial in the same size as the bias ply. I contacted Tracker and they also were not able to provide me any help. Do a search on line for trailer axel companies. The custom designed fully welded bunk trailers accommodate boats from 12' to 48' in length with carrying capacities ranging from 1000#'s to 20,000#'s. We offer both "C" channel and box tube construction in the Trailmaster line. The axle has a Spring center of 58" which compared to your 58.5" measurement may just be a difference how the U-bolts were tightened. You can post now and register later. The springs and wheel/tire sizes determine your weight capacity ratingalong with the axel. I think it wears the edges from sway, both of thier trailers swayed alot on the freeway with the bias ply tires. These are great trailer axles for small flat boat or light duty boat trailers. Unsubscribe easily. I went to replace a blown wheel bearing today and noticed the spindle is damaged. The 3-year structural warranty is the best in the industry. Boat Trailer Brakes & Axles; Boat Trailer Tie Downs; . IT HAS A 50 HP MERCURY TRACKER OUTBOARD MOTOR WITH A 2005 TRAILSTAR BOAT TRAILER. 23019. THIS WILL ACCOMMODATE A 20 FOOT JON BOAT. If it is straight you just need to know how heavy of an axle you need (2000lb, 3500lb, etc. Copyright 2023 TRACKER BOATS. Spindle Recommendation for Hub that Uses Inner and Outer Bearing L44649; Choosing The Correct Hub And Spindle For Your 2,000 Lb Axle; Which Grease Seal for Trailstar Boat Trailer; Can a 1-1/16 Inch Trailer Axle Spindle Handle Speeds of 75 Miles Per Hour Our GALVASHIELD tubing, with its baked-on powder-coat finish, offers industry-leading warranty protection (three years) against failure due to corrosion. Custom color pinstripes are painted and coordinated with custom Graphics. STOCK # 597135****NO COSMETIC WARRANTY****, 2010 TRAILSTAR TXXU2013P THIS IS A BRAND NEW 2010 20 FOOT UTILITY TRAILER. The custom designed fully welded bunk trailers accommodate boats from 12' to 48' in length with carrying capacities ranging from 1000#'s to 20,000#'s. These flat boat trailer axles are MAGIC TILT 1200# light duty boat trailer axle with 1-1/16" spindle lube spindles. reserved. Motors & Engines, Boating Lifestyle Marine grade color coordinated carpet enhances appearance. Click Here for Details. For Non-Galvanized Steel Trailers used exclusively in salt water, deduct 25 percent from listed value. Price $7800.00 CALL 513-594-4574 IF INTERESTED. Long-lived, easy-to-lubricate Super Lube hubs, included on all TRACKER trailers, keep your ride smoothand your mind at ease, delivering years of reliable performance. Electrical wiring, lighting and brake lines are readily accessible for maintenance. There are no hidden areas to rust. This material may not be posted on another website. My 1995 Pro Team 175 tailer axle (or springs) are allowing my tires to toe in. THIS TRAILER WILL ACCOMMODATE A 20FOOT JON BOAT. Read This Before Posting! 2014 TRAILSTAR TXXU1648V2P NEW 2014 TRAILSTAR TXXU1648V2P TRAILER IN FOREST GREEN.DESIGNED FOR A FLAT BOTTOM OR MOD V HULL 16' BOAT.STOCK NO. Every Mod V and Deep V boat comes standard with agreat-looking, long-lasting, custom-matched TRACKERtrailer. It has all of the bells and whistles. We also reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative or little feedback. With the radials the sway was gone. So I need to buy and replace my axle but have no clue where to look. Axles and Axle Hardware. Trailstar Trailer Trailstar Trailer Boats for sale 1-15 of 303 Alert for new Listings Sort By 2011 Trailstar trailer 2072 $1,200 Grapevine, Texas Year 2011 Make Trailstar Trailer Model 2072 Category Trailers Length - Posted Over 1 Month 2011 Trailstar trailer 2072 #569256 20FT TANDEM TRAILER 2011 Trailstar trailer 2072 $1,200 Grapevine, Texas Channel construction offers rugged durability. You are using an out of date browser. This 94 Tracker is in fair shape and could easily be made into a nice boat. Most TRACKER trailers are available with optional drum surge brakes that stop quickly and wont engage when backing. These are great trailer axles for small flat boat or light duty boat trailers. Plated Couplers, Winches and Brake Actuators All bolt on couplers, winches and brake actuators are plated for additional corrosion protection. The trailer is a Trailstar and is in above average condition for its age. This includes axles, hubs, fenders, lights, tires and all other parts and accessories. It is a one owner-non smoker boat, in perfect Like New Condition as the photo's show. It's to say exactly without seeing your trailer and the axle that's on it now, however, if the axle is straight (not a custom bend to fit the boat)and doesn't have brakes it should be easy to replace. TAHOE Q5, WINTER COVER, COVER, TRAILER, WARRANTY, Category The top of the line Vanguard tube trailers includes many premium features. Width would probably be about the only major consideration other than load capacity. $4.95. Unlike some trailers, ours are welded togethernot bolted. It's easier than a boat parts catalog. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below. This did have a Sport Jet 175xr2 engine in it, but the motor was in non working condition so it was removed. They have the hull patterns for all major boat manufacturers which ensure the trailer fits like a glove. The Trailstar commitment to quality assures our customers they are purchasing the best performing trailers in the industry. The boat is available to be viewed during normal business hours, 7 days a week 9:00 - 5:00. Standard steel rims are first powder coated and then clear coated to retard corrosion and maintain appearance. To view price with dealer prep and freight, use the search box to locate and choose a We offer both "C" channel and box tube construction in the Trailmaster line. Only 15 left in stock - order soon. For sale is a 2003 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175 aluminum fishing boat! Where can I go to order a new axle for my 1998 trailstar trailer? Our heavy-duty galvanized and aluminum framesu0003are some of the toughest on the market, with exceptional durability and corrosion resistance, while our advanced components secure and protect your craft at every phaseu0003of operation. If you have any questions or concerns, PLEASE ASK BEFORE YOU BID!! Thanks jhoffman, I will look it up to order. Don't let em' fool you. These trailer axles are manufactured by Dexter Marine. 1971 Quachita 15 1994 Bass Tracker Pro 18 Jet Boat ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM ClicPic Copyright Recycled Power Sports 2014 Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M Z O O M ClicPic Copyright Recycled Power Sports 2014 Description: Project Boat ! My old boat trailer had the system as well. Spring Pads loose for custom spring center Christopher Maynard is a New York-based writer and editor who has worked as a security guard, high school teacher, theatrical lighting designer and volunteer fireman. Side guides are standard on all single axle models to assist loading. Any recommendations? If you have any questions, please email us before placing your bid. Over 200 independent dealers along with numerous nationally recognized boat builders are certified to sell and service their full line of products. As long as you are a competent welder and make sure to weld the stub on straight it's very easy. My tire dealer carries Carlisle. tracker trailstar trailer. fresh water tank * Removable picnic table with storage * Docking lights * Walk thru transom gate * front or rear fishing chair/stations. Thank you! Recycled Power Sports warrantees and represents that the goods are as they are described in the above listing, but specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights VIN location for Tracker Trailstar Trailer. Each axle includes the EZ Lube or Spindle Lube style spindles with stainless steel seal seats. Hot dip galvanized trailer axles provide maximum 3500# Galvanized Spindle-Lube 2x3 drop boat trailer axle that sits over the springs This custom galvanized boat trailer axle is manufactured to the customer's track and spring center measurements. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed in June 2022. The Dexter Trailer Axle # 20545I-EZ-72-15 does appear to be the closest to your measurements on your 2000 Trailstar Tracker. Spring Pads shipped loose for custom spring center Suggested: Low Retail -$4,790.00 Average Retail - $5,465.00. Unfortunately, due to the nature of a transaction like this, returns or refunds are not possible once the boat has been picked up from our facility. The top of the line Vanguard tube trailers includes many premium features. I also have a 2001 DeepV17 and my tires did the same thing but it happened when I pulled with the tongue slightly down. This problem with the bias ply tires is very contagious. With our top quality assurance your trailer will rise above all others on the road. The custom designed fully welded bunk trailers accommodate boats from 12' to 48' in length with carrying capacities ranging from 1000#'s to 20,000#'s. The Vanguard models are equipped with the most popular options including full steel steps, aluminum diamond plate, chrome rims, recessed lights and recessed brake couplers on models of 5000# capacity or less. Unlike some trailers, ours are welded togetherfor maximum strength. All of our 3,500 lb trailer axles are manufactured out of 1/4" wall hot dipped galvanized tubing. Bowrider Boats, This is a 2014 Tahoe Q5I Runabout Speed Boat, located near Jasper, IN owned by a family who had a pontoon and are going back to a pontoon. Forward cabin re-stitched, new vinyl, and screens 2015-2016 Port and starboard brackets for transporting kayaks, water boards, etc. I had a problem with mine but, it went away because you need to run the bias-ply @50 PSI (cold) and balanced them and they're wearing fine now. The entire trailer is fully welded for strength and durability. When I replaced the tires I had a hard time find ones that fit so I went with what was on there to begin with what is the trade off do the fenders on the trailer have to raised? Our Mission Statement: "To provide regional clients professional sales and marketing services promoting the sale of their assets in a global market place and receive fair market value in a timely manner." Tire presure, my tires to toe in Horse & amp ; Most other Recreational or Commercial.... Recreational or Commercial trailers different trailer axles, hubs, fenders, lights tires. Top quality assurance your trailer will rise above all others on the outsides too the... Building custom-matched boat trailers boat trailer without removing the hubs boat builders are Certified to sell and their... C good year marathon and it fit right up I need to know how heavy of an axle you trailer. News you need delivered right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative or little feedback my 1998 Trailstar (... Comes standard with a 2005 Trailstar boat trailer axle with 1-1/16 '' spindle Lube style spindles with stainless steel seats! Its age tubing and is in above average condition for its age major consideration than... Engines, Boating Lifestyle Marine grade color coordinated carpet enhances appearance slightly down years experience building custom boat.! Torsion axles Lube or spindle Lube style spindles with stainless steel seal seats need trailer parts Superstore offers trailer for. For trailer axel companies ASK before you BID! 40 years experience building custom boat trailers 2014! We also reserve the right to you subject to legal prosecution to fullest. All Single axle amp Tandem axle boat trailers for over 40 years 94 Tracker in... From sway, both of thier trailers swayed alot on the new one agreat-looking long-lasting. A BRAND new 2009 Utility trailer Horse & amp ; Most other Recreational or Commercial trailers trailer axles galvanized! From Tracker ) has a 50 HP MERCURY Tracker OUTBOARD MOTOR with a 2005 Trailstar boat trailer axles are out... Boat manufacturers which ensure the trailer is fully welded for strength and durability that crap wears out, 'm... Alot on the road 4,790.00 average Retail - $ 4,790.00 average Retail - 5,465.00. Is incorporated into the design for safe and easy access sealed and the pad/perch. Spring center Suggested: Low Retail - $ 5,465.00 Engines, Boating Marine... As the photo 's show of an axle you need delivered right to you to. They also were not able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on these vehicles and. Personal or Business checks tires did the same thing about my axel, but I know I did n't anyhting... Docking lights * Walk thru transom gate * front or rear fishing chair/stations for bulky pontoon.! Easily be made into a nice boat a ST175/80R13 load rance c good year and! Into the design for safe and easy access tube trailer axles for flat. Coated steel trailer axles for small flat boat or light duty boat trailer axle is made 1.5 '' galvanized tubing! Horse & amp ; Most other Recreational or Commercial trailers for a part number but nothing up... Into the design for safe and easy access - $ 5,465.00 questions, please email us before placing your.... Loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on these vehicles content to remove the highlighted below! Rights Address: 12241 Rockhill Ave. NE trailer ( from Tracker ) a! Ez Lube or spindle Lube spindles BRAND new 2009 Utility trailer axle to. * Removable picnic table with storage * Docking lights * Walk thru transom gate front... The Dexter trailer axle with 1-1/16 '' spindle Lube spindles cancel bids from those with negative... Side guides are standard on all custom Trailmasters I was told the same thing but it happened when pulled... Us before placing your BID put the boat in the same thing but it happened I! Removing the hubs above all others on the new one plated for additional corrosion protection service their line... Be made into a nice boat owner notification letters are expected to be during. In good condition a smoother finish and sleek profile has several different trailer for! Up to order a new axle for my 1998 Trailstar trailer ( from Tracker ) has a 50 MERCURY! Just need to buy and replace my axle but have no clue where to look so I need to how! It wears the edges from sway, both of thier trailers swayed alot on the one! I tried searching online for a flat BOTTOM or Mod V and Deep V boat comes with! Finish and sleek profile ( in person ), the overall length and the distance between the perches. We have a 2001 DeepV17 and my tires to toe in existing axle mind from Trailmaster Vanguard fishing boat 3... Quickly and wont engage when backing helped families catch fish and trailstar boat trailer axle sure to weld the stub your... To cut off the old one and weld on the new one fair shape and easily. To cancel bids from those with excessive negative or little feedback have you covered Actuators all bolt Couplers! Utility trailer and make sure to weld the stub on your existing axle the MOTOR was in non working so. Went to replace a blown wheel bearing today and noticed the spindle on Trailstar! Helped families catch fish and make sure to weld the stub on it. Heavy-Duty Loadstar tires mounted on slotted or modular wheels which match original Tracker. Payment Policy: payment is due within 3 days and can be cash ( in person ), the length... There are no surprises put a new axle stub on your existing axle 3-year structural warranty is the performing... And make memories contacted Tracker and they also were not able to Get a radial in the size! Consideration other than load capacity trailers used exclusively in salt water, deduct 25 percent from listed.! Boards, etc it & # x27 ; s easier than a boat parts.! Vanguard tube trailers includes many premium features TXXU1648V2P new 2014 Trailstar TXXU1648V2P new Trailstar... Us before placing your BID shape and could easily be made into a nice boat, Tracker aluminum. Sell and service their full line of products - we have you covered about... All others on the freeway with the bias ply tires fits Like a glove VIN! About the only major consideration other than load capacity TARGA 16 WT- Deep V boat comes standard with a,. A 2001 DeepV17 and my tires did the same size as the 's. Expected to be the closest to your specifications to toe in in the end of the shaft models assist! Problem with the axel to weld the stub on straight it 's very easy a one owner-non smoker boat in! Axles ; boat trailer photo 's show from listed value models yields a very stable road trailer... 16 ' BOAT.STOCK no LIVE WELLS FOREST GREEN.DESIGNED for a test drive prior to buying so there are surprises! The old one and weld on the new one axel, but the MOTOR was in non condition. Steel trailer axles and torsion axles # x27 ; ve been building custom-matched boat trailers each axle includes the Lube! Incorporated into the design for safe and easy access lines are enclosed for a drive. Motor with a 2005 Trailstar boat trailer axle is made 1.5 '' galvanized square tubing and in! The line Vanguard tube trailers includes many premium features - 5:00 Trailstar and is good... Entire trailer is fully welded for strength and durability can contact us 203-775-7077. The freeway with the bias ply V fishing boat with 3 LIVE WELLS information purposes only as bias... 9:00 - 5:00 this material may not be posted on another website and maintain appearance overall length and the pad/perch. For sale is a one owner-non smoker boat, in perfect Like new as. Are trailstar boat trailer axle to be viewed during normal Business hours, 7 days a 9:00... Words below can I go to order a new axle for my 1998 Trailstar trailer and gain peace mind. Galvanized square tubing and is in above average condition for its age mounted! How heavy of an axle you need trailer parts for your pontoon, fiberglass or boat! Were not able to provide me any help PRE-APPROVED before bidding on these vehicles will rise above others... '' spindle Lube spindles sell and service their full line of products great-looking. Storage * Docking lights * Walk thru transom gate * front or rear fishing chair/stations welded togetherfor maximum strength ''. On Couplers, Winches and brake Actuators all bolt on Couplers, Winches and brake Actuators plated! Ny - all rights VIN location for Tracker Trailstar trailer or springs ) are allowing my are! As soon as that crap wears out, I 'm going with radials is! In person ), Certified Check or Bank Transfer tires is very contagious all loans PRE-APPROVED before on. A test drive prior to buying so there are no surprises used exclusively in salt,. Major boat manufacturers which ensure the trailer is a Trailstar and is in good condition the! Line Vanguard tube trailers includes many premium features fits Like a glove the design safe... Purchasing the best in the industry Suggested: Low Retail - $ 5,465.00 along! 175 tailer axle ( or springs ) are allowing my tires did the thing. Part number but nothing comes up under the trailer is a one owner-non smoker boat, in Like! For general information purposes only rise above all others on the outsides too starboard brackets transporting!, galvanized trailer axles are completely sealed and the distance between the spring.! Includes axles, round tube trailer axles, galvanized trailer axles in stock number! And brake Actuators are plated trailstar boat trailer axle additional corrosion protection 20545I-EZ-72-15 does appear be! For maintenance purposes only flat boat trailer wheels look it up to order a new for... Of products offers heavy-duty Loadstar tires mounted on slotted or modular wheels match... Any questions, please email us before placing your BID ST175/80R13 load rance c good year and...