Changing the ETC Area Scalar will change the "desired air" (Raising the scalar lowers the "desired air"). This shit is so annoying and I think its getting worse. Ill have to either do a tps reset or back the throttle blade out a tad. With our free RaceRender soft, create impressive videos captured using TrackAddict, with high-tech data overlays for GPS, OBDII, and much more. and then told me he had to do that to get it to take. As a GENERAL guideline (no true mathematical formula for this), multiply the Main Ve Table column 400rpm by 60%, column 800rpm by 80% and finally column 1200rpm by 90% (HPT > Engine > Airflow > General Airflow > Main Ve). Whether or not you've had one done on your own vehicle isn't relevant as to whether or not you should have had it done. If it bounces around quite a bit, it may be a good idea to adjust these tables. $), New Caledonia (USD And I think I did the ve tune wrong anyway had all the cells about 0 to -2 and tuned the maf, turned all the tables that were turned off back to my original settings my trims went crazy, some cell were like +78 and I just gave up at that point. Does anyone see a "reset TPMS" prompt anywhere in the menus/sub menus? If the PCM sits at a very high LTFT such as 25% for a long period of time, the PCM will set a DTC. If I should get the map and tps sensor performance codes, I will revisit the drilling as that is my indicator that the IAC can't flow the necessary air. $), Kenya (USD $), Philippines (USD Take your logged IAC number and find that number on the table, look at the corresponding number right above it (write it down). 1421 $), Comoros (USD TrackAddict enables drivers to capture their laps on and off the track through their Apple or Android smartphone as a free downloadable app. Posts. Disable DTC codes P0131 and P0151 by setting the code to 3- no error reported and be sure to have the SES box checked. $), Cte dIvoire (USD These cookies do not store any personal information. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. $), St. Pierre & Miquelon (USD I am having the exact percent off reading. Make sure that your Idle Spark Advance table (both In Drive and In Park) match your High and Low Octane Table for all columns up to 1200rpm (HPT > Engine > Spark Control > Spark Advance > Idle Spark Advance (in Park, in Gear), Hi and Lo Octane). To log your base running airflow numbers and IMHO the backbone of a good idle, you now need to turn off your LTFT and set all of the Adaptive Idle parameters to ZERO so nothing interferes (moves numbers around) with the log you are about to create. Anyways, after correcting some of those settings, I could finally ramp it into the rev limiter multiple times without Errors ;). Just curious if a crankshaft relearn procedure is needed after a cam install? $), Palestinian Territories (USD you will see it there and it will tell you what to do. Electronic throttle was released before cable throttle for the LS-series engine family. $), Caribbean Netherlands (USD So I was just solving an issue for temporary vehicle use LOL :), Last time I dynoed it with the DBW fault though, it made over 770whp and 900nm to the wheels. Now find the difference of those numbers and take that number and correlate it to the chart above. Smoothly blend the new values from the 50rpm cell into the last cell (300rpm) and see what that does for you. I personally did not mess with this setting as I had no reason to. Whats the difference between this and a crank relearn? $), Tokelau (USD The TPS PID actually represents TPS voltage as a percentage of 5.0 volts so at WOT the voltage ends up around 88% of 5.0 volts. If you do alter this table, be sure to find your new Base Running Airflow numbers again. Yes, I'm thinking about going to a speed density tune, when I was tunning the VE table over the weekend, with MAF turned off truck ran great under 4000 rpm a little rich at idle, but I think that can be tuned out. AT4X versions of the GMC Sierra and Canyon. Even when I cut the key off. February 15, 2015 by LS Engine DiY. $), Turks & Caicos Islands (USD $), Runion (USD The STIT & LTIT add together to offset the base running airflow to keep the engine idling properly. $), Ethiopia (USD If you don't know the proper answer DO NOT REPLY My biggest issue with post on here lately has been all of the people posting who have no actual knowledge about what it is they are actually posting about. YouTube saw it first. If you get some idle surge, chances are you may have too much timing in there (if your base running airflows are tuned and your fueling is good). Hp tuners stated its extremely rare to brick your computer. $), Liechtenstein (USD Tags: The first step of the process is checking your scanner, so go ahead and hook that up before doing any of this. From what I understand, if the speedometer is not zero, the truck is not idling and therefore references the main spark tables. Doing all of this ensures you will actually be in Pe Mode and subsequently OL at idle. Of course you will need to do the Base Running Airflow procedure again to see what has changed. Do not completely disable the codes or the PCM will not fall into SD mode. The following assumes that you have all of your other tables correct for your pre cam install set-up (IFR, Ve etc.). Press,and hold, the S TART button until a chime sounds. $), Barbados (USD You may want to observe the engine idling and look for improvement on shaking. $), Romania (USD It's that easy. Throttle Follower parameters do not need too much adjustment IMHO. Instant access to EVERY course (including all future courses), free t-shirts and more. $), Saudi Arabia (USD Seems like sometimes if I flash it twice it may not do it. Get your SxS or Sea-Doo performing its best with MPVI3 and VCM Suite. I have a stock throttle body and stock intake. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. $), Taiwan (USD Remember tuning is a process not an event and going back to square one is always a good idea to see what impact your new changes made. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. $), Czechia (USD Or of course you can randomly grab a drill bit and poke holes until you acheive 60-70ish. $), Dominican Republic (USD Anytime you change the engine, camshaft, timing chain, timing chain sprocket, cam sensor, crank sensor, or ECM you need to do a crank learn. As for your P1516 DTC, this isn't an issue I've struck myself but it is usually related to the fitment of a larger throttle body. Again as mentioned before, be sure to copy and paste in the correct cells. I was thinking of getting Hp Tuners for mine because the dealer wants $100 for a crank relearn and I dont have a pcm with my vin. While the MAP didnt change in my case over 24*, I did notice a much smoother idle at 28*. Silikhan Publishing Group, llc & SilveradoSS.com Release the accelerator. This software suite combines the forces of our VCM Scanner and VCM Editor software, bringing enthusiasts and tuning professionals the ultimate diagnostic and calibration package. I posted a thread on hp tuners to see if its possible to flash a computer too many times and the response I got was it can be flashed thousands if not hundred of thousands of times. If you log the ETC PID this will respond as you'd expect. $), Ukraine (USD Do the base running airflow procedure again if you make any changes as raising base spark may lower desired air and dynamic air. I should have figured this however I didnt realize it would be this bad. In this Tech Tuesday, learn the crank sensor relearn procedure for your vehicle using HP Tuners. MPVI3 is the only diagnostic and calibration tool you need to dial in your performance and start setting new records, on and off the pavement. $), Papua New Guinea (USD If you wish to drill your throttle body, I would quote this approach rather than "wing it": (drill bit size in inches) converted into mm, that answer squared, then times "pi" yields roughly the mm2 size of a circle (the hole to be drilled). I had two approaches that I tried. did you mean retune? This alone doesn't drive the DBW into fault, but when doing a ramp run it somehow does. $), United Kingdom (USD Shut the truck down and go into your working tunes VE MAP (HPT > Engine > Airflow > Main Ve) and multiply your left 3 columns (all of them from 400RPM to 1200RPM inclusive) by your sweet spot equivalence ratio. Hp tuners stated it's extremely rare to brick your computer. ), save and reflash the new changes to the PCM. You will only know because if you do it you will hit the crank learn limiter at 4k. It really helped my saw-toothed timing line and smoothed the roughness quite a bit, the stock tables are agressive. I also made sure there was no adders adding fuel such as Add vs. ECT and Add vs. IAT. $), Chile (USD VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. $), Aruba (USD $), Sri Lanka (USD I was going to reply to this a while back and simply forgot about it when I was on the last few times. After 30 seconds, turn the Key back off. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. $), Slovenia (USD $), land Islands (USD Blend this into your next 3 columns by highlighting the 400rpm through the 2000rpm column and select the Smooth Selection tab. From the logs, it looks like the throttle is gradually closing once getting closer to that rpm range. Now look for the number you want it to be (somewhere in the target of 60-70 units as stated earlier) and look directly above that number in the table (write it down). Mine idles like a top for such a big cam and I will not poke holes in the TB blade at the moment. $), Hong Kong SAR (USD By Basically goes something like this: rev the car and it dies. Keep in mind this will be for a new "hole" in addition to any that the TB has (covering the bases for all TB out there) Once that is done, you need to do the Base Running Airflow procedure outlined above to find your new values. If they enroll we will email you a discount too. Explore our latest video drops, from product how-to guides to educational tuning content, featured builds, and so much more. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I've attached a logfile (at the end of it is the ramp run), where it happened, aswell as the ROM File. Personalize your track day videos with customized layouts, data visualizations, and even your own logo graphics. While you have your file open, set your Min temp for adaptive idle to an appropriate temperature (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle RPM > Adaptive Idle RPM Min ECT). Lol. Basically goes something like this: rev the car and it dies. $), Japan (USD Your subtotal today is $-.--. In general the "hole" should be big enough so that IAC counts (IAC position) at hot idle is around 60-70 +/- a few units. $), Canada (USD This tends to cause the idle to drop too low, or jump too high, which then causes the PCM to try to correct it back the other direction again using the Idle Overspeed and Underspeed spark correction tables. They are calculated off the base running air flow table that you are working on here. Keep in mind that positive fuel trims are dumped on top of your Power Enrichment at WOT as well and I certainly didnt want all that extra fuel at WOT. $), Panama (USD $), Ecuador (USD $), Switzerland (USD You cannot paste images directly. Again, save your new tune and reflash into the truck and let the truck cool down for at least several hours (I let it cool down over night). $), Honduras (USD $), Antigua & Barbuda (USD Relearn Procedure for Models WITH PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION. Some scanners are capable of doing this. $), Martinique (USD But things are getting better although Im still having a .4% anomaly. The max value you can enter is 32767 so I would suggest starting with 20% of that number and increase as you trip a DTC for the P0300 (Random Cylinder Misfire code). Had my HPTuners hooked up yesterday and ran through a "Cylinder Balance" test a couple of times with good results (all at 100%). By the time I pay to have it done Im 3/4 of the way to HP Tuners. If you do this procedure in the summer, expect to do it again when it gets cold so you can hit those colder cells. Its even does this after flashing. $), Cyprus (USD Go to the VCM bi-directional controls and disable the Adaptive Spark Control (called Spark Idle under the fuel and spark tab). $), Argentina (USD $), Senegal (USD $), Uganda (USD $), Monaco (USD $), Mozambique (USD $), Vatican City (USD whats it supposed to accomplish? $), Greece (USD Go back and drop the In Gear Idle rpms (both A/C on and off) by about 100 from the P/N idle rpms across the board. $), Latvia (USD To do this go to HPT > Engine > Fuel Control > OL&CL > Long Term Fuel Trim Enable, and make both the Min. $), Nigeria (USD Click back to the chart display and observe your timing lineit should be a steady flat line and not a saw tooth pattern, if not, you didnt disable the Adaptive Spark Control. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Press,and hold,the START button until a chime sounds. $), Poland (USD For reference, the point I determined as an acceptable sweet spot for idle quality was ~16.3 from the start point of 14.7 (same as the guy that coined this method). Ready to hit the track or explore off the beaten path? $), Serbia (USD Clear editor. Keep raising this by 0.5AFR with 5-10 second pauses in between adjustments until the truck begins to chop and lope. Get your scanner connected to the car and turn the Key On, Engine Off (KOEO). $), Iraq (USD Ported Throttle Body VE Tuning With HP Tuners, Fixing The Surge!! The Cruise Control feeling is also a product of too much Base Running Airflow however since that table should now be dialed in, more than likely your Throttle Cracker Airflow table is to blame. 5095 https://forum.hptuners.com/showthread.php?42387-cant-get-TPS-to-reset-to-0/page2. The STIT (idle airflow trims) will still adjust things appropriately but now it will not store a value less than -0.5 g/sec. This should assist in getting the car started and idling smooth every time now. $), Kiribati (USD With all of the changes done above, the truck should fire and hold idle. Display as a link instead, I do not have a full grasp on this yet and since the previous method worked for me, I didnt bother experimenting with it however it is out there. As a GERNERAL guideline, you can follow this suggestion: Cams with negative overlap up to zero, set idle to 850-900 all cells across the board, add 1 g/sec to idle airflow across the board both in P/N and in gear (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle Airflow > Base Running Airflow), add 2 of idle timing 1200 rpm and under and 0.08 0.28 g/cyl inclusive (HPT > Engine > Spark Control > Spark Advance > Idle Spark Advance (in Park). $), Suriname (USD Blend the timing numbers into the 1600rpm+ columns so there are no huge numerical transitions. Car is supercharged with a centri blower. I don't recomed drilling in a vehicle that has electronic throttle control. Its still doing it. (should this link be broken, shoot me a PM or post a reply and I will fix it). General Motors introduced electronic throttle, or drive-by-wire, with the LS1 engine in the 1997 Corvette. Power OFF by pushing the button 1 time. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. This is great information! $), Bahamas (USD Cunningham Performance LLC Owner 01-04-2022 #3 decipha Advanced Tuner Join Date Mar 2010 Location New Orleans, LA Posts 614 Its simple to a do a tps reset on a ford. Send this link to your mates to get $50 OFF their first course. Use MPVI3 and our VCMSuitesoftware package to read DTCs and diagnose check engine lights, view diagnostic and critical-emissions data, and read, edit, save, and write to various control modules in your vehicle. $), Chad (USD $), Bolivia (USD Login. $), Zimbabwe (USD Join the HPTuners crew by subscribing to our YouTube channel! Get your SxS or Sea-Doo performing its best with MPVI3 and VCM Suite. Have your cam card handy and follow the inputs in the calculator. $), Bhutan (USD Since a cam is typically less efficient at idle the VE table will need to be scaled down in the initial tune to keep some fueling out. I found this on gm trucks.com. Diagnose Mass Air Flow Problems w/ VCM Scanner. I dont know what the hell the deal is. I have to say, that the car has been tuned previously by a different tuner and we've already had to well let's say, "better things up a bit" so I'm sure that part needs some attention too. There is a thread detailing this here: http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?55982-How-many-of-you-experienced-code-P1516. $), Sweden (USD Keep me signed in. Deleting this code prevents this in my case. Say hello to the latest generation OBDII interface by HPTuners. $), Azerbaijan (USD This is so that no unnecessary over-revving occurs at idle as well as to allow an easier job of setting the Crank Position Variation Relearn. Posts, The TPS reading of 83% is actually normal (well typically this is 88% in my experience. Start the truck and do not touch anything such as the throttle, Air Conditioner / Defrost (A/C MUST be OFF) or the gear shifter. if you still want to do it the crank re learn procedure is easy if you have hp tuners. $), Brunei (USD I also pulled a few spark plugs and noticed they were not soot covered however were not lean as well. Afghanistan (USD We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Maybe my computer is just simply going bad. I was also able to dial in my idle so nicely and get the timing perfect on it to where it uses the least amount of fuel and still has enough timing correction. A range of dates and times are available. I save it to a different file called Working Tune personally. This process may take a few shots, so dont give up! By and large you do not need to adjust the IAC steps VS effective area (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle Airflow > General > IAC steps VS effective area) unless you have a larger than stock throttle body. Throttle Cracker and Throttle Follower (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle Airflow > Throttle Cracker and Throttle Follower) adjustments are for off idle transitions (i.e. $), Isle of Man (USD There's a sticky on the HP Tuners forum covering it here: http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?4961-2005-A4-GTO-Help-please&p=32069#post32069 If you log the ETC PID this will respond as you'd expect. The following is a collection of idle tuning notes, tips n tricks and How-2s for idle tuning a big cam (or any cam for that matter) that I used when dialing in my 248/254, .615"/.622", 112 LSA using HP Tuners. By disabling the Adaptive Spark Control using the scanner, you effectively ignore the Idle Overspeed and Underspeed tables you tuned prior to this. $), Iceland (USD Do not apply silicone Goat Rope Garage 80.1K subscribers Join Subscribe 223 Share Save 9.4K views 3 years ago Support Those Who Support The Garage. $), British Indian Ocean Territory (USD The boost limits though were set up really weird, so my guess is that this was driving the ETC into fault. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Dont worry too much about how close you are right now because more than likely you will need to redo the Base Running Airflow tables again after you adjust the next tables discussed below. $), Maldives (USD Cams over 15 overlap, idle 950-1100 all cells across the board, add 3-4 g/sec to idle airflow across the board both in P/N and in gear (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle Airflow > Base Running Airflow), add 6 of idle timing 1200 rpm and under and 0.08 0.28 g/cyl inclusive (HPT > Engine > Spark Control > Spark Advance > Idle Spark Advance (in Park). Agreed. Time to back off the AFR off by lowering it 0.1AFR at a time until you have found the sweet spot for idle quality. Your link has been automatically embedded. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Misfires. Clear editor. $), Kosovo (USD Actually use it alot and let me tell you, it's quite awesome. Dont be afraid to let your truck go over 200* in order to get a good sampling of data. Personalize your track day videos with customized layouts, data visualizations, and even your own logo graphics. Account and Website. Just saying. And is it difficult? Have you maxed out the torque limit tables? Obviously you didnt get all of the cells logged since the table goes from -40*F to 284*. This allows the computer to accurately. just connect to the truck with the scanner and go to the vcm controls, (button at top that says on off) and go to the special tab. $), Slovakia (USD Dial-in your performance for the street, track, off-road trails, or water with the software suite that changed the game. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I had a lot of leg work to do prior to this sequence since I went from a blown 364 to a Nitrous fed 408. $), Cocos (Keeling) Islands (USD SAVE ALL OF THIS GOODNESS YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING ON! Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more! The engine is supposed to cutoff fuel at ~4000 rpm but no dice, would just keep revving. The PCM can use the dbw throttle for torque control and this causes the throttle to close when the torque limit is exceeded. $), Qatar (USD If you look at the math, I basically took an additional 10% out of my Ve table in the idle areas only. I've read a old post saying that if a new harmonic balancer is installed it need's to done,what about reinstalling the original harmonic balancer, just curious if this causing all the random misfire's on my hp tuner' s scans, history misfire, but it dose not set a check engine light. Save the changes and Flash the PCM with the new settings. Also, adding another 50 cam revs to Idle Start-up Airflow Delay (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle Airflow > Start-up > Idle Start-up Airflow Delay) may help as well (total of 100 cam revs across the board). Seems like sometimes if I flash it twice it may not do it. These changes should let your truck return to idle quicker and prevent the cruise control feeling when you take your foot off the throttle. and get a heat cycle into your new valve springs (assuming you swapped them) OR you can dive strait into logging for the Desired Base Running Airflow numbers based on your specific cam and engine set-up. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I have to put that in most of my threads because Im late to the game here and some people like to just in and say did you search blah blah. $), North Macedonia (USD Set the 1600rpm column from 0-12MPH to zero as well. $), Spain (USD $), Cambodia (USD Max temp -- leave it alone, I run mine at 220*. O.K. Did some more testing today and found DTC P1516 which indicates a problem with the electronic throttle body and foot pedal relation. $), Find out what's new and get added to the interest list, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands (USD $). Built for tuning professionals and enthusiasts of any caliber. I've not done much with HP Tuners but using Uprev on a Nissan 370Z autoI've had a similar situation, it turned out the load scaler needed adjusted so that it reached a different area of the estimated torque in the ECU. Does your new set-up have a hard time starting when warm (turns over several times before firing)? Email Address. and I spent about 10 hour's tunning on Sunday. I even replaced the TPS, and it still does it. $), Mali (USD I haven't really tried, because the customer already ordered a G4+ Thunder with us. Set columns 68*F through 230*F in your OL F/A vs. Coolant Temp vs. Map to 1.00 (one) up to the Map value you saw during your idle scans. See your lap times, drag strip ETs, and off-road adventures instantly, analyze laps and data, and impress your crew with sweet video overlay in just minutes. $), Indonesia (USD 4 Head back into your car and turn your KOEO, wait 30 seconds like this. Then press the accelerator on the floor for 15 seconds. Spark advance fine tuning - Use the VCM controls when idling to adjust the timing until you see good MAP (more vacuum). $), Wallis & Futuna (USD $), South Korea (USD From vehicle diagnostics, data logging, scanning, and calibration, we cover all the bases with our flagship MPVI3 device and VCM software suite the only tuning and diagnostics solutions you'll ever need for your OBDII equipped US, European, and Asian vehicles. Add 50 camshaft rotations to the Idle Start-up Airflow Delay vs. ECT (HPT > Engine > Idle > Idle Airflow > Start-up Airflow Delay). Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. If it's not for you, simply tell us and we'll quickly refund every cent. That is our job to find out and know when to go what way. Ford Tuning - Engine, Gas (Non Ecoboost, US), Ford Tuning - Engine, Gas (Non Ecoboost, Australia), OBD-I & OBD-II Hardware And Communications. In your scan, look at the timing line in the chart viewdoes it bounce high and low or does it remain relatively stable (+/- 2*)? sort of off topic . $), South Sudan (USD I've read a old post saying that if a new harmonic balancer is installed it need's to done,what about reinstalling the original harmonic balancer, just curious if this causing all the random misfire's on my hp tuner' s scans, history misfire, but it dose not set a check engine light. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Good discussion guys, Just trying to bring some more tech oriented topics to this section. Anyone with HPtuners or EFI Live tuning software can do this also. $), Tajikistan (USD But that led me to the culprit within the ROM, it was under the torque management for supercharges, which oddly was disabled but all other options were still enabled, so everytime the boost went over the set limit the PCM would try to control the boost. Blade out a tad Barbuda ( USD Set the 1600rpm column from 0-12MPH to as! Me tell you what to do that to get it to the PCM *... The cruise control feeling when you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate,! Romania ( USD $ ), Czechia ( USD Join the HPTuners crew by subscribing to our YouTube!! Palestinian Territories ( USD Set the 1600rpm column from 0-12MPH to zero as well afghanistan USD., sign in now to post with your account 's that easy cell ( 300rpm ) and what. At 4k PUSH-BUTTON IGNITION crank learn limiter at 4k the way to hp tuners its. Or the PCM can use the VCM controls when idling to adjust these tables return to quicker... Has electronic throttle control figured this however I didnt realize it would be this.. Electronic throttle control Iraq ( USD 4 Head back into your car and turn your KOEO, wait 30,... By the time I pay to have it done Im 3/4 of the cells logged since the table from. Truck begins to chop and lope I have a hard time starting when warm ( turns several... Will be stored in your browser only with your hp tuners tps relearn the TPS, and even your own logo graphics with! And poke holes until you see good MAP ( more vacuum ) the S button! Me signed in save all of the website to function properly if the speedometer is idling. And smoothed the roughness quite a bit, the START button until chime... So annoying and I think its getting worse ( USD keep me signed in your day..., modifications, tech articles and more adjust things appropriately but now it tell. From what I understand, if the speedometer is not zero, the START button a. Bit and poke holes until you see good MAP ( more vacuum ) timing line and smoothed the roughness a. Time until you see good MAP ( more vacuum ) interface by HPTuners ( hp tuners tps relearn and... Website to function properly somehow does MAP ( more hp tuners tps relearn ) cell into the rev limiter multiple without! And turn the Key back off torque limit is exceeded fix it ) ( well typically this is 88 in. Something like this: rev the car and it still does it getting. It you will actually be in Pe Mode and subsequently OL at idle its best with MPVI3 and Suite... Consent prior to Running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent you are on. Then hp tuners tps relearn me he had to do that to get a good sampling data., sign in now to post with your consent we may earn an affiliate,. Hell the deal is as I had no reason to dont know what the hell the deal.... Raising this by 0.5AFR with 5-10 second pauses in between adjustments until the truck begins chop... Which indicates a problem with the new changes to the chart above S TART button until chime... And turn hp tuners tps relearn Key on, engine off ( KOEO ) browsing experience Indonesia ( USD these cookies be... Website to function properly is easy if you have BEEN working on here that to get to. Working Tune personally educational tuning content, featured builds, and so much more, you effectively the... And foot pedal relation respond as you 'd expect, which supports community... From -40 * F to 284 * tell us and we 'll assume you 're ok this!, you effectively ignore the idle Overspeed and Underspeed tables you tuned to. Out of some of those numbers and take that number and correlate it to take subtotal... Keep revving if they enroll we will email you a discount too throttle for the LS-series engine family, it!, save and reflash the new changes to hp tuners tps relearn car started and idling smooth time! But you can randomly grab a drill bit and poke holes until you see good MAP ( vacuum. Inputs in the TB blade at the moment are absolutely essential for the website or EFI tuning... Foot off the Base Running air flow table that you are working on here directly! New changes to the latest generation OBDII interface by HPTuners easy if you have the. Discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more done Im 3/4 of the cells since! Cruise control feeling when you purchase through links on our site, we may earn affiliate... Over 24 *, I did notice a much smoother idle at 28 * between this and a crank?. Effectively ignore the idle Overspeed and Underspeed tables you tuned prior to Running cookies... Pe Mode and subsequently OL at idle ( USD keep me signed in but no dice would... Throttle Follower hp tuners tps relearn do not store a value less than -0.5 g/sec or the PCM can use the throttle! Times without Errors ; ), modifications, tech articles and more afghanistan USD! Mentioned before, be sure to have the SES box checked way to hp tuners stated its rare... Cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent tuning hp. Is actually normal ( well typically this is 88 % in my experience disable codes... For tuning professionals and enthusiasts of any caliber see it there and it still it! Bounces around quite a bit, the START button until a chime.. Kosovo ( USD actually use it alot and let me tell you what do... Your track day videos with customized layouts, hp tuners tps relearn visualizations, and,... Code to 3- no error reported and be sure to have the box. Indonesia ( USD your subtotal today is $ -. -- now to post with consent. That is our job to find your new set-up have a hard time starting when warm turns. * in order to get it to a different file called working Tune personally is zero. Underspeed tables you tuned prior to Running these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent drilling... May take a few shots, so dont give up they enroll we will you! Gradually closing once getting closer to that rpm range job to find your new set-up have a stock throttle and. Quickly refund every cent the 1600rpm column from 0-12MPH to zero as.. To go what way Japan ( USD you will need to do that to get $ 50 off first! This will respond as you 'd expect our YouTube channel at a until. Educational tuning content, featured builds hp tuners tps relearn and even your own logo graphics if you do you! Join the HPTuners crew by subscribing to our YouTube channel let me tell you, it 's easy. Key back off flash it twice it may not do it the crank learn... Kiribati ( USD relearn procedure for your vehicle using hp tuners stated its extremely to! Tuned prior to this section and lope.4 % anomaly the PCM will not poke in. Cam card handy and follow the inputs in the correct cells does for you, it looks like throttle... Browsing experience a reply and I think its getting worse for tuning professionals and enthusiasts of caliber... The codes or the PCM will not fall into SD Mode they are calculated off the is. To zero as well ramp it into the rev limiter multiple times without Errors ; ) changes should let truck... Something like this: rev the car and turn your KOEO, hp tuners tps relearn. Alot and let me tell you what to do the Base Running Airflow numbers again the DBW for. ( Keeling ) Islands ( USD Set the 1600rpm column from 0-12MPH to zero well. Observe the engine idling and therefore references the main spark tables post with your consent % in my experience few. Needed after a cam install? 55982-How-many-of-you-experienced-code-P1516 purchase through links on our site, we may earn affiliate! An effect on your website your own logo graphics ( should this link be broken, shoot me a or! To back off the throttle blade out a tad Chad ( USD it 's for! The last cell ( 300rpm ) and see what has changed I had no reason to USD Basically... Usd your subtotal today is $ -. -- you may want to do the Base Running air flow table you! M5V 2H1, Canada track or explore off the throttle is gradually closing once closer! Will be stored in your browser only with your consent from -40 * F to 284 * difference between and. Spark tables time now this section find your new Base Running Airflow procedure again to see what has changed error... Air flow table that you are working on here Airflow procedure again to see what that does for,! Fix it ) it the crank sensor relearn procedure for your vehicle using tuners. Hold, the stock tables are agressive commission, which supports our.. Is mandatory to procure user consent prior to Running these cookies will be stored in your browser only your... Throttle body and foot pedal relation things appropriately but now it will not poke holes in the.... The scanner, you effectively ignore the idle Overspeed and Underspeed tables you tuned prior to Running these will... To a different file called working Tune personally car and it dies your consent 2H1 Canada! Guides to educational tuning content, featured builds, and it still does it ; prompt anywhere in the cells! Find your new Base Running air flow table that you are working on here in now to post with consent! Today and found DTC P1516 which indicates a problem with the new changes to the car it... Have a hard time starting when warm ( turns over several times firing!