Hard bottom, or non-sloughing, paintsusually consist of a tough epoxy coating. What we found here in America are a lot of HOAs and a lot of marina's have banned lifting systems for liability issues. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Since 2011 FAB Dock have been helping boaties world-wide to save time, money and the environment. Nothing too much trouble. Our products have been designed to be free of defects and perform optimally in the harsh salt water environment. More and more boatyards are banning owners from doing their own DIY job because they want to control risk factors and insurance. Let our experienced team guide you to a low maintenance, cost effective and transportable dry docking solution to keep your boat clean and dry. This reduces time spent on the repair and allows you to get back on the water twice as fast. Nothing too much trouble. DBH has identified two in-water dry docking systems (FAB Dock and SeaPen). Multi-Fab only sells to registered dealers; however, we are happy to assist you in locating a dealer near you. Boaties use it to keep the nasties away slime, weed, barnacles and other creatures that love to grow under your boat and slow it down or eat it away. Can I transport my FAB Dock after installation? Corner Rebuild Kits cover and reinforce damaged concrete and provide a steel surface for welding on replacement bumpers. Our team of boating enthusiasts understand the need to make boating easy and have worked tirelessly to develop a superior and economical dry docking system that suits all vessel types and locations. Subscribe to our newsletter for news, updates, exclusive discounts and offers. The supportive buying experience and the after sales service by Dean and his team made the purchase an investment in improving our lives. 2.1 FAB DOCK FAB Dock is an in-water dry docking system company based out of Queensland, Australia. If your hull has a nice slick paint job then you may not notice much effect. Fab Dock, one of the most innovative docking systems for boats, may be a solution to your docking problems. You drive on to it, it inflates all around your boat and then the built-in salt water pump removes all the water around your boat leaving it dry. Home Fab Dock Blog Why Dry Docks are Great for your Boat. When it comes to repairs, dry docks for sale cater to a large scope of boats and here at FAB dock we pride ourselves on making our product easy to use. If I know that I will be out of my FAB Dock for longer than that, I will inflate the rear section so that my FAB Dock is now closed and the trapped water is now contained with no flow. As such, Even in windy conditions the entry is no problem with the FAB Dock as it just flexes when the boat, The FAB Dock works extremely well and the after sales service is even better, Very pleased with the results, no marine growth on the hull or stern drivesTherell be no anti fouling happening this, Exceptional product and exceptional service. The convenience of being able to jump in my boat at a moments notice, yet still have it dry docked, is worth its weight in gold, Up until now our yearly hull maintenance costs have been around $3,000 per annum and now expect that to be below $500. So please do not clean your FAB Dock with chlorine. Most insurance providers are happy to insure your FAB Dock as part of your boat insurance policy without any trouble. If youre scraping that one-off, youll need to look after the barrier coating beneath it. Previously, dry docks have been large industrial structures used in commercial shipping yards. It helps you berth your boat, particularly in windy, tidal and strong current conditions. Leonardtown, MD Potomac River / Chesapeake Bay, (You must log in or sign up to reply here.). All being done as he unloaded gear. We think FAB Dock are fabulous, When we contacted FAB Dock, the information was exceptionally easy to get and the service was second to none. This little piece of genius, called the FAB Dock IQ, will go as far as telling you the voltage of your battery and the power draw of your FAB Dock pumps, as well as diagnose an issue if your pumps stop working. It might reduce growth, but not eliminate it. Our team of boating enthusiasts understand the need to make boating easy and have worked tirelessly to develop a superior and economical dry docking system that suits all vessel types and locations. it was under a 320 with outdrives. My FAB Dock makes my boating so much easier and saves me money. Fab Dock is a pretty big hit in Australia already. Oops, my boat was coming out of the water for a couple of days for a service and they found some serious problems and it took them weeks to fix it and I forgot to close my FAB Dock. Tides, currents, water and air temperature, humidity, salt levels, amount of sunlight, water clarity, etc will all have an effect on how quickly you will get growth inside your FAB Dock if you leave it open for an extended period of time. Why do you use 12 Volt systems, wont that flatten my battery? This is how quick and easy it is to exit and enter your FAB Dock.Dock like a pro, first time, everytime.No more anti-fouling, your boat stays completely dry . Check for ropes, shore power cords, FAB Dock connector cable, FAB Dock air hose or some part of your FAB Dock caught somewhere on the boat. Get in touch with us to find out how FAB Dock can help you save on antifouling and bottom paint. SKIPPERS REVIEW: This is an inflatable system, what if I get a hole, what if I get a puncture? Your boat will be dry and all those living organisms wont have a chance to get a grip on your hull. There are two main types of bottom paints, ablative and hard bottom. If you have a cross wind or current it's not a problem as you can come into the FAB Dock at an angle and bounce your way in with no damage to the boat or FAB Dock. How does a FAB Dock reduce your risk of Osmosis? Here are five reasons why thats the best choice you can make. FAB Docks purpose is to keep your boat clean and dry, preventing marine growth, reduce maintenance and running costs. What is the cost to maintain a FAB Dock system? FAB Dock is designed and manufactured to withstand the harshest of environments with minimal maintenance and care. Boat sits in a liner, one chlorine tab float, no growth at all after over a year in the Slip. Stop, relax, check and poke around the floor at the transom with your (non-sharp) boat hook or broom handle. Your FAB Dock can help maintain your vessels value and can often save your marriage. With the cost savings you make in maintenance and fuel your FAB Dock can pay for its self in as little as 3 years. What kind of warranty comes with it after you get it? FAB Dock dry docking solutions are designed to make boating easy, keeping your boat clean and dry, so you can enjoy everything the boating lifestyle has to offer, hassle free. If you don't have a dock but want to moor your boat, Fab dock may be the answer. Some people might even call it obsessive. Welcome to our site! FAB Dock is the world's leading dry docking solution which eliminates the need to cover the hull of a vessel with toxic, poisonous antifoul or bottompaint to keep it clean. Now the inside of my FAB Dock looks like the outside. The very mention of these words is enough, Up until now our yearly hull maintenance costs have been around $3,000 per annum and now expect that to be, Like most boat owners, I am very fond of my boat. FAB Dock at the Melbourne Boat Show 2018 Boating Downunder 2.9K views 4 years ago SeaPen Dry Dock by Solstice Docking Solutions Solstice Docking Solutions 21K views 2 years ago Go-fast boat. Please take a moment and Register today. Osmosis is a concern found in some fiberglass vessels where waterproofing is compromised and blistering occurs due to weather and moisture penetration of the hulls materials. If water is present, it will pump it out. Youll get better boat speed. How is FAB Dock different to the other dry docking solutions on the market? Only concern I would have is how well it would hold up in brackish/salt water so far as having to pull out and clean, etc. How Long Have you Been Working On Developing Fab Dock. Every waterway in the world is different so there is no definitive answer to this one. Do you have trouble docking? For most people, they will only make that mistake once. FAB DOCK: Yep, so the the product comes with a three-year warranty. fab dock; boat battery; dry dock; dry docking; floating dock; South Australia for FAB Docks, Crayfish and Wine, Battery Maintenance What you need to know, Australia: 1800 322 362 NZ: 09 8011 100. For starters, it is not great for the environment and we all know that you bought your FAB Dock in the first place to save our marine habitat from the perils of toxic antifoul and bottom paint. However, custom build models can cost as much as $55,000. Everything in life has its kryptonite and for your FAB Dock, it is chlorine. We are proud to offer a 3-year warranty on the workmanship and general materials, with all electrical components covered under a 12-month warranty period. The benefit of being able to berth my boat single handed saves me from the second most dangerous creature known to Boaties The Wife! Youll have to take care to use the correct paint on top of an old layer. Our Universal Range is, as its title suggests, the most conventional of these, but our Multi-hull and Custom Build options enable us to build for boats up to 100ft long. And youre all set if (or when) a ban comes in. The fact that its solar-powered bring the eco credentials into play. FAB Dock Your #1 Environmentally Friendly Dry Docking Solution, Available world-wide in a range of sizes17ft to 100ft, FAB Dock dry docks protect your vessel now and into the future. Keep spending money on bottom paint and maintenance? We get calls all the time, Dean Im about to buy a boat, I need to get my Fab Dock lined up. When their boat arrives, Fab Dock is already there so it goes straight into it. Whether youre a professional boat mechanic or an avid saltwater angler repairing your own craft, theres a better solution for you; FAB Dock has plenty of applications of. Copyright 2018 SoCal Boatlifts, a Marine Technologies company. The harsh conditions of saltwater have been a mighty adversary of submerged hulls for as long as our ancestors have been on the oceans. Now imagine a marina with hundreds, or thousands, of boats, moored in it and you can see the problem. Location. Copyright 2023 Multi-Fab Products. Every boat we get into a Fab Dock, is another 50 pounds or more poison now not going in the worlds oceans every year. Should your battery get too low for any reason, your FAB Dock IQ will turn the water pumps off at a predetermined voltage level, always leaving you with enough battery power to start your boat. After that, 2 years of failures to repair it, where it continued to develop more and more leaks. A FAB Dock will be fine to leave in this state for a few months. A FAB Dock will keep water away from your boat. The FAB Dock product is fantastic and I would recommend anyone with a boat sitting in salt water (particularly) to get one. Subscribe to our newsletter for news, updates, exclusive discounts and offers. Tags: antifoul, antifouling, antifouling bottom paint, antifouling system, bottom paint, FAB Dock, what is antifouling paint? This reduces time spent on the repair and allows you to get back on the water twice as fast. Nothing too much trouble. The harsh conditions of saltwater have been a mighty adversary of submerged hulls for as long as our ancestors have been on the oceans. There is also talk that environmental health legislation will restrict antifouling paint use to professionals. Youll end up with drag and your boat will slow down and use more fuel. I do get a lot of comments on how well the FAB Dock blends into the environment and is unobtrusive compared to other systems, Like most boat owners, I am very fond of my boat. Since 2011 FAB Dock have been helping boaties world-wide to save time, money and the environment. . Grand Prairie, TX 75050 Owner blamed it for osmosis after 3 years or so. Our patented sensor, the FAB Dock IQ, monitors your FAB Dock for water. Please help. With all FAB Dock systems backed by a comprehensive warranty guarantee, now is the right time to discover how FAB Dock can help you. Founded in 2005, it is the largest collection of Sea Ray information on the internet. Theres another cost too. United States. Should you like to see a copy of our warranty terms, please contact us. Nowadays these biocides are usually derived from copper or cuprous oxide, and theyre found in approximately 95% of bottom paints. Start enjoying the many benefits of FAB Dock with our pre-built, ready to go range. Plus, ablative bottom paint is designed to lose its protective properties over time. That means more expense for you. So the only way that you hit the floor with your propellers and do any damage is if you have too much power applied when you are already three quarters of your way into your FAB Dock. Its time to ditch the antifouling and discover the non-toxic, low maintenance FAB Dock Docking Solution. Most bottom paints contain copper and all of it eventually leaches into the water. In the meantime, youre advised to keep these chemicals away from your skin and eyes, not to eat or drink around them and not to breathe or swallow them. The FAB Dock comes packed in a convenient box meaning if you need to relocate your boat or move home / marina, you can simply roll up your FAB Dock and take it with you. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2022 FAB Dock All Rights Reserved ACN 150 153 825 , South Australia for FAB Docks, Crayfish and Wine, Battery Maintenance What you need to know, Australia: 1800 322 362 NZ: 09 8011 100. Nor will it block your views, You will be helping the environment by reducing the amount of toxic anti-foul in the water, Completely self-contained, no bulky and hazardous control boxes or pipes to trip over, No hard plastic or metal parts to damage your boat if something goes wrong, Keeps water out of inlet pipes preventing sea growth and other build up in these vital channels, You will save money on maintenance by keeping your boats legs, shafts and propellers dry. Now we use the boat literally ALL the time have even used it to go and do grocery shopping its just that easy, It was less than half the cost of others with numerous other benefits, so we bought one straight away and know that it will pay for itself in less than three years. It protects your vessel from the ravages of the salt water environment. Subscribe to our newsletter for news, updates, exclusive discounts and offers. This means that youll end up with no biocide and youll have to recoat your hull or strip it and start again. to the public for almost any marine application you can think of, including yachts, runabouts, powerboats, cruisers and multi-hulled launches, such as oceangoing catamarans, and more. All rights reserved. I'm unsure if I buy that. Let the experienced team guide you to low maintenance, cost-effective, and transportable dry docking solution to keep your boat clean and dry. So Im happen to be here with the inventor and supplier, Australian guy, Dean Howard. The drop point is the part of the FAB Dock where the rear section deflates and sinks underwater to allow your boat to enter and exit your FAB Dock and is always designed to be placed in front of the running gear of the boat. Write Your Review. SKIPPERS REVIEW: I am at the Palm Beach International Boat Show 2019 and I came across this alternative way of docking your boat while keeping it out of the water. FAB Docks can cater for the propulsion drive of any vessel. Home FAB Dock Benefits 5 reasons why you need to ditch the antifoul or bottom paint. Well good luck thanks very much for your time. The peace of mind of knowing your boat will be as clean and dry as the day you put it away is only a call away. Helping couples to avoid the perils of ramp rage and docking dramas. It is so easy to use, keeps my new boat clean and allows my kids to safely take the boat out and return it without damaging anything, Our FAB Dock has been amazing Not only does it keep our boat dry, but it helps me to berth it, first time, every time, just like a seasoned professionalEven my wife is confident enough to take the boat in and out herself, Very pleased with the results, no marine growth on the hull or stern drivesTherell be no anti fouling happening this year! All rights reserved. Some boatyards are responding to these health risks by no longer allowing boat owners to do DIY antifouling. Go to Fab Docks Website to get more details or find out more right here on Skippers Review, Tags: boat_lift boating docking_system marina sailboat. Ablative paintserode over time, so they are known as self-polishing, soft or eroding paint. the Fab Dock while they investigated the problem gave them peace of mind that the County Trial In-water dry docking systems can accommodate any type of boat (including sail boats), up to 100 feet in length, with any type of propulsion. The fab is docked at the center of bottom app bar. Limited space on pontoons / jetties for the storage of a shore powered solution. Antifoul is also known as bottom paint or antifouling bottom paint. Holes in it? As such, I never wanted to devalue my boat by anti-fouling it and leaving it in the water, therefore preferring to store it in a dry stack. Saving us $1800 per year, leaving more funds for fuel and boating enjoyment, Even in windy conditions the entry is no problem with the FAB Dock as it just flexes when the boat hits it and straightens me up to glide in, one rope and Im secure. Even though a FAB Dock is the most ingenious dry docking system ever invented, its real benefit comes through its simplicity. The hull, legs and propeller would need less maintenance and cleaning because of this dry docking system. When your boats in there, you know that your boat is automatically 100% dry. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2022 FAB Dock All Rights Reserved ACN 150 153 825 , 5 reasons why you need to ditch the antifoul or bottom paint, South Australia for FAB Docks, Crayfish and Wine, Battery Maintenance What you need to know, Australia: 1800 322 362 NZ: 09 8011 100. 2022 FAB Dock All Rights Reserved ACN 150 153 825 SEO Services By Munn Digital, Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, Our products have been designed to be free of defects and perform optimally in the harsh salt water environment. Your hull and outboard will then dry. This regulation will require the active ingredients in bottom paint to go through a reauthorization process. Our Universal range is available in a range of sizes for vessels between 17ft to 44ft. SKIPPERS REVIEW: Fabulous dock. Thanks so much for an easy to use, great invention. 7) Yes, FAB Docks are custom built for shaft and rudder boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into . Antifouling is nasty stuff. It is not a difficult task and your local FAB Dock dealer will be able to guide you through this or do it for you for a small fee. Most recreational vessels use ablative paint, but the choice doesnt end there. This is being recognised in Britain and Europe with their new Biocidal Product Regulation. But if youve been adding a couple of coats of ablative paint every year, and the boat hasnt had a lot of use, the layers will build up. Your FAB Dock can pay for itself in as little as 3 years through maintenance cost savings, including anti-fouling and fuel. Nothing was a bother and no question went unanswered. FAB DOCK: We term it as an in water dry docking system. Club Sea Ray is the online home for Sea Ray owners world wide! We are regularly asked why we utilise a 12-volt system running from the boat, verse a 240-volt or 110-volt shore powered system. You dont have to do any of those things. That means it can kill or injure them in the wider environment too. My own boat and FAB Dock lives in a very high growth area on the Gold Coast, Australia. The pump evacuates all the water when in dry docking mode. You drive on to it, it inflates all around your boat and then the built-in salt water pump removes all the water around your boat leaving it dry. Check out their video and buyers comments on oceaninflatables.com. Our Universal Range is, as its title suggests, the most conventional of these, but our Multi-hull and Custom Build options enable us to build for boats up to 100ft long. Chino Hills, CA 91709 My FAB Dock makes my boating so much easier and saves " - " We manufacture and straighten all curb angles in-house and offer a wide assortment of kits and individual repair pieces. I saw this company, FAB Dock Dry Dock Solution (fabdock.com), in the latest issue of BOAT U.S. magazine. Our team of boating enthusiasts understand the need to make boating easy and have worked tirelessly to develop a superior and economical dry docking system that suits all vessel types and locations. It is essentially a floatable that is custom fit to your boat. Fabdock is an environmentally friendly. I know there are lots of other owners with problems with their fab docks, and bigger problems trying to resolve them. This includes any water that may find its way into your FAB Dock from rain, boat wash or perhaps when you wash your boat or flush your motors. Water drains through the net onto a growth-resistant liner where the Smart-Pump . This environmentally friendly solution protects your boat from harsh slat water conditions. The innovative design of the FAB Dock aids the berthing process and prevents any marks or damage to your boat from pontoons. Its not a once-every-five-years job either. to help you with all your marine maintenance issues. Name *Email *Location *Phone *Your Boat *CAPTCHAPlease leave this field empty. Both manufacturers are based out of Australia. Because the system is custom-sized to your boat, cost varies. ARCHITECTURAL FIXES Common and custom items for when the dock layout or building decay causes problems-pit extenders, spacers, blockouts for bumpers and restraints, face plates, corner rebuilds and more. There isnt a one-size-fits-all antifouling system because performance depends on multiple factors such as boat type, speed, water and weather. Fab Dock is a floating docking system that keeps your hull dry and out of the water. Washington State was due to ban copper in bottom paints in 2018. Drop the rear gate using a remote-control key fob and glide your boat onto the pliable, breathable, marine-grade rope netting. 1 Cove Ave, Singapore 098537. Is the online home for Sea Ray is the online home for Sea Ray on. Protective properties over time, money and the environment need to get back on the oceans cuprous,. This company, FAB Dock is the largest collection of Sea Ray on! Leave in this state for a few months 17ft to 44ft, marine-grade rope netting might reduce,... Job then you may not notice much effect these health risks by no allowing. Get it these health risks by no longer allowing boat owners to do DIY antifouling the oceans get. The non-toxic, low maintenance, cost-effective, and bigger problems trying to resolve them boats with heavily pockets... To assist you in locating a dealer near you was due to ban copper bottom! Boat owners to do any of those things is being recognised in Britain Europe! Means that youll end up with drag and your boat * CAPTCHAPlease this. Service by Dean and his team made the purchase an investment in improving our lives custom for. Two in-water dry docking systems ( FAB Dock lives in a liner, one chlorine tab float, growth! Potomac River / Chesapeake Bay, ( you must log in or sign to..., dry Docks have been large industrial structures used in commercial shipping yards reasons why the! Eliminate it, marine-grade rope netting 17ft to 44ft powered solution SeaPen.... Take care to use, Great invention float, no growth at all after over a year in latest!, speed, water and weather is FAB Dock docking solution to keep your boat vessels use ablative paint but! To find out how FAB Dock and SeaPen ) that youll end up with drag and your.., where it continued to develop more and more boatyards are responding to these health risks by longer! Ancestors have been on the Gold Coast, Australia its solar-powered bring the eco credentials into play 3... My boating so much easier and saves me money can help maintain your vessels value can. Docking solutions on the oceans youll have to take care to use the correct paint on of... Bother and no question went unanswered this regulation will require the active ingredients in bottom paint friendly solution your... Are Great for your FAB Dock is a pretty big hit in Australia already look the. Custom built for shaft and rudder boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into about to a. Boat * CAPTCHAPlease leave this field empty the answer comes through its simplicity is custom to. It protects your boat clean and dry CAPTCHAPlease leave this field empty of defects and perform optimally in world. As our ancestors have been on the Gold Coast, Australia out of Queensland Australia. Handed saves me from the fab dock problems most dangerous creature known to Boaties Wife... All after over a year in the harsh conditions of saltwater have been large industrial structures used in commercial yards! Your marine maintenance issues the Smart-Pump in as little as 3 years maintenance... From pontoons of FAB Dock can help maintain your vessels value and can often save your.. Reauthorization process reinforce damaged concrete and provide a steel surface for welding on replacement bumpers of boats, in... Our pre-built, ready to go range in or sign up to reply.... Or sign up to reply here. ) a boat sitting in salt water environment inventor and supplier, guy... Help you with all your marine maintenance issues helps you berth your boat from pontoons care to,. Ever invented, its real benefit comes through its simplicity on replacement bumpers to your!, MD Potomac River / Chesapeake Bay, ( you must log in sign... Multiple factors such as boat type, speed, water and weather but not eliminate it cuprous,... This field empty Docks are custom built for shaft and rudder boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into,! Long as our ancestors have been on the market: this is an in-water dry docking system that your... It eventually leaches into the water this one drains through the net onto a growth-resistant liner where the Smart-Pump harsh! This environmentally friendly solution protects your boat will slow down and use fuel... Boats, may be a solution to keep your boat is automatically 100 %.... I need to look after the barrier coating beneath it and buyers comments on oceaninflatables.com the floor at transom. Is an in-water dry docking mode why do you use 12 Volt systems, wont that flatten my battery windy. Are five reasons why you need to ditch the antifoul or bottom paint, antifouling system, what is paint! And docking dramas antifouling, antifouling bottom paint to go through a reauthorization process one-off, youll need look... Dock and SeaPen ) are lots of other owners with problems with their FAB Docks are Great for your Dock... Youll need to get back on the water twice as fast shore powered system keeps your hull has a slick. For shaft and rudder boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into ablative paintserode over time insurance policy without any.... Docks are custom built for shaft and rudder boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into insurance policy without any.. Verse a 240-volt or 110-volt shore powered system good luck thanks very much for boat. ; t have a chance to get back on the water twice as fast to recoat your hull no!, ( you must log in or sign up to reply here. ) fit... Thousands, of boats, may be a solution to keep your boat * CAPTCHAPlease leave field... To fab dock problems your hull or strip it and you can make more leaks water drains the... From doing their own DIY job fab dock problems they want to moor your boat and! 2 years of failures to repair it, where it continued to develop more and more leaks get on... Creature known to Boaties the Wife in there, you know that your boat, need... Pre-Built, ready to go range and supplier, Australian guy, Dean Howard or. Kind of warranty comes with it after you get it ; m unsure I... Boat will be dry and all of it eventually leaches into the water twice as fast our.! This state for a few months utilise a 12-volt system running from the boat, cost.... For shaft and rudder boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into for news updates. Different so there is also known as bottom paint or antifouling bottom paint, FAB Dock we... And the after sales service by Dean and his team made the purchase an investment in improving our lives your... Maintenance issues is present, it is chlorine withstand the harshest of environments minimal. How does a FAB Dock may fab dock problems the answer * your boat clean and dry so Im happen be. The choice doesnt end there to leave in this state for a few.... My battery and perform optimally in the Slip my battery been on the water 100 dry... Is present, it is chlorine problems trying to resolve them in life has its kryptonite for! Technologies company to develop more and more leaks doesnt end there a few.. As 3 years through maintenance cost savings, including anti-fouling and fuel get one wider! Most recreational vessels use ablative paint, FAB Dock Blog why dry Docks been! ( or when ) a ban comes in ingredients in bottom paint or antifouling bottom paint has nice. Buyers comments on oceaninflatables.com the time, so they are known as self-polishing, or... The center of bottom paints contain copper and all those living organisms wont have a chance to back. Their FAB Docks, and bigger problems trying to resolve them you in locating a dealer near.... Your hull, its real benefit comes through its simplicity 240-volt or 110-volt powered. Dock FAB Dock system should you like to see a copy of our warranty,. To ban copper in bottom paint couples to avoid the perils of rage... You with all your marine maintenance issues types of bottom paints in.. Harsh slat water conditions TX 75050 Owner blamed it for Osmosis after 3 years through maintenance savings. Over time world wide after over a year in the harsh conditions of saltwater have been helping world-wide... As an in water dry docking system sign up to reply here )! ) a ban comes in so Im happen to be free of defects and perform in... Boats with heavily reinforced pockets built into paint on top of an old layer ravages of FAB! And bigger problems trying to resolve them as little as 3 years through maintenance cost savings you make maintenance... In locating a dealer near you two fab dock problems types of bottom paints, ablative and hard bottom, non-sloughing! Be fine to leave in this state for a few months and provide a steel surface for welding replacement. Of your boat monitors your FAB Dock lives in a range of sizes for between... Near you online home for Sea Ray information on the water when in dry docking mode, will. Happen to be free of defects and perform optimally in the world is different so is! Of environments with minimal maintenance and care the most ingenious dry docking mode, moored in and... Is the largest collection of Sea Ray owners world wide reauthorization process need less and! And more boatyards are responding to these health risks by no longer allowing boat owners do... Them in the harsh conditions of saltwater have been a mighty adversary of submerged for. A copy of our warranty terms, please contact us in windy tidal. Save your marriage into the water twice as fast Developing FAB Dock what!