High-performance bulletproof aluminum mini jet boats. THE ORIGINAL ALL-WELDED HIGH PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM BOAT IF YOU ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL, THEN YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE SHADOW OF ONE BASS Our legendary construction and craftsmanship are built in to every boat we put our name on. So, we purchased the boat from Boat Sales of Lake Wylie and have loved it ever since. It won't take long, we promise. Digital and hard copy versions available. The SeaDek is something I didnt know Id like as much as I do. Clear All power-aluminum Location By Zip By City or State Condition All New Used Length to ft. Year to Price to Price Drop info Boat Type Power Power-all-power All Power Power-Aft Cabin Aft Cabin Power-Airboat Airboat Power-Aluminum Fishing Aluminum Fishing Power-Antique and Classic Antique and Classic Power-Barge Barge Power-Bass Bass Power-Bay NAILED a Boulder!!! America's only source for turn-key mini jet boats. Free shipping for many products! For those who want both! We believe in not only building you the aluminum jet boat youve dreamt about, but we also build friendships and treat everyone who buys from us like family. boats to custom built sports race boats and all kinds of custom trailers. Includes: Boat, Mercury 115 HP EFI 4-Stroke, Karavan Trailer; 20 Ft Center Console Aluminum Bay Boat. In addition toBlazer Sportjet boats, we carry a full line of accessories and custom options. More All Blazer Sport Jet Boats come custom built to your specifications. supply and dont forget we also build high quality aluminium trailers. The JT460 is wider at the chine compared to our smaller models making them easy to keep on the plane at very slow speeds and have exceptional weight carrying ability a 17deg deadrise standard. From turn-key boats to parts, our knowledgeable team is eager to help your dreams become reality! Use tab to navigate through the menu items. You need the confidence that your boat can take you anywhere. Site by. Take a look at these Blazer Sport jet boats weve sold. Beam FW WW. Robs father Fred Chrunyk was one of the best-known pioneers of the jet boat sport. These hulls handle very well with a finer entry on the hull sheets up front makes them smooth dry and fun to drive. Willie Boats is known for high quality, custom power boats and drift boats. Come back and visit us again in a few days. 1M views 7 months ago The 6' mini jet boat starts for the first time with a new performance exhaust. Modified vee jet tunnel hull boats, designed for shallow water, are . This 1856 Blazer SS Flat-v features a 80 jet Mercury and a Blacktrail Aluminum trailer. We work with you to design and outfit a boat that meets your specific needs. Aluminum Jet Boat Advantages Easily worked Aluminum and its properties are well suited for boat fabrication. 4 Seater, Walk Thru, Project Completion!!! World's largest selection of boats for sale by private persons and professional dealers with new and used boats, yachts and vessels for sale. Im looking forward to more adventures in this rig with family and friends! 2004 Custom Weld Jet Boat. The Hyper-Lift hull with 115 Yamaha SHO gets on plane fast and is flat-out fun to drive. Heading to Hawaii!! Price: $1,315 . Xpress Boats continues to flourish and revolutionize by investing in technology and improving our methodology to guarantee the finest, cost-efficient solution on the water today. Bean Marine Fabrication (BMF) is a small, locally owned jet boat manufacturing business based out of Clarkston, Washington and privately owned by Dale Bean who has 25+ years in this industry. Handles rough water just as good as a glass boat. If you are in the market for a new boat, I highly recommend checking them out!, We bought our 2020 H20 Bay brand new from F&S Yamaha & Marine in Spring Grove, PA. We love the SeaDek flooring, especially while fishing barefoot, and its so easy to clean. 2022 SKOOKUM13. Designed by Kayla Ione Design. Its so durable and never lets us down! Maintenance Mode. It has superior handling. The boats that you and your team manufacture have increased the safety and our crews and are directly responsible for saving lives", 607 Snake River Ave in Lewiston, ID 83501 |. It is so quiet and solid feeling you forget its aluminum. An exceptional lake boat for all the water activities, and still very capable of boating the shallow braided rivers. Build It! The sales team was extremely helpful, quick to find exactly what I wanted, and very thorough in getting the sale done right with the extra components added to my Xpress., Ive had my 2022 Skiff 185 out on inland rivers, lakes, and inshore. Skip to content. Riddle Marine provides the highest quality and performance in their custom aluminum welded jet boats. A lot of these guides talked bad about the aluminum boat industry until I gave them a ride on my boat. When people ask what I think about the boat I always tell them you will be Xpressed with it., My H22B offers great performance and is the most comfortable fishing boat Ive owned. 2023 TCM Reveal!! Ive owned multiple aluminum boats over the years and what absolutely amazes me about this boat compared to those in the feel and sound. Made from high-grade aluminum, these windshields can withstand the toughest of conditions, ensuring that you remain protected from the elements while out on the water. This Blazer 1752 SS features a . all owner dealer. Thanks for the great picture. This 16' forward center console boat gives you a wider view, a smaller draft, and the space to pursue your passion on the water. When choosing a boat for long trips requiring you to haul a lot of gear and fishing buddies, skip over to the Maxim Classic. These include Orcas, Outbacks, Sitkas, Sportsters, Sport Fishers, Crew Boats, Crab Boats, Dive Boats, and Patrol Boats. D, Come see us March 2-5 at the Idaho Sportsmans Show, PROJECT COMPLETION!!! BC 210. With a good keel length to weight ratio its no wonder this model has been very popular. Time to get her cl, Looks like we just added a new standard color. No two boats are built the same. If you can fill this boat up with gear, you have too much stuff. I have run over a couple of logs and I havent had one dent or problem. Ive had this in some serious chop and could not believe how smooth and dry the ride was. Every boat is fully . all. Shallow water or deep water this boat performs flawlessly. View a wide selection of Lngedrag 450 for sale in your area, explore boats details information, compare prices and find Lngedrag 450 best deals. Lots of water under the bridge. Ultimately, our continued success in the jet boat industry is a result of our quality hulls designed and built by our race experienced history. Xtreme Boats builds the highest quality aluminum fishing boats customized at affordable prices for the everyday angler. This fishing package is built for NW rivers. Many Vehicles and this Special Military Spec Boat. Contact your local Xpress Boats dealer to become part of this xcitement! Home Page; Model 1350; Model 1150; Gallery; About Us; Contact; Boats For Sale; 2021 - Model 1150 ***SOLD*** Sell Your Boat Large inventory of River Jet Boats for sale by owners, dealers and brokers in BC, Alberta, Washington and Idaho. Build your custom boat and get a free quote. I can cut narrow corners when running & never have to worry about sliding or blowing out. With 4 adults, a full fuel tank, gear, and ice chests it had no problem getting on plane. Perfect for the DIY ' er, JETSTREAM mini jet boat kits eliminate the cost and hassle of expensive plans and necessary machinery for the ultimate home built aluminum mini jet boat. The JT420 commonly powered by a v6 engine has loads of cockpit room making it a great entry level family boat with seating for 5 adults, long keel length for a smooth dry ride, good free-board when operating in the lakes making it nice and safe,lots of great options so call or email us to find the best one for you. While pursuing monster cats on the mighty Mississippi River or any large body of water, you need a boat full of fight and capable of handling any situation. . These seats are designed with both style and comfort in mind, featuring a sleek and modern look that will complement any boat design. It is very stable. The ultra-durable, zero-wood construction and all-welded aluminum hull makes this boat one of the best small tunnel hull jet boats to navigate shallow waters. Discover additional information about our construction process. We are the primary supplier of designs and cutting files for a number of small boat builders and metal fabricators, and we also provide designs to individuals for one-off construction. At River Wild Boats, we pride ourselves on building the best aluminum boat on the market. . Thunder Jet Inland aluminum boats set the standard in heavy-gauge welded aluminum boats. 2022 Wattscraft USA Rogue 14. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Marine Aluminum water discharge Divider Spitter Oldsmobile 455 2-port jet boat at the best online prices at eBay! All Blazer Sport Jet Boats come custom built to your specifications. Coyote Manufacturing | Aluminum Jet Boat Builder COYOTE MANUFACTURING About Us The Coyote Story is THE Story of the History of River Boating in Western Canada Rob Chrunyk owner and operator of Coyote Manufacturing Ltd. grew up with Jet Boats in his blood. I have never owned a bass boat with as much storage! I own and operate Pine Cliff Lodge, a remote, world-class fishing experience located in Ontario. All Lifestyles. We can build them for you in classy or splashy colors to high light your time on the water. Home. Micro-X Series; . continuous welds ZERO skip welding on all forward to aft hull stiffeners & box runners. post. The boat turns sharp and keeps itself flat instead of leaning into turns like a jon boat! Our fleet has endured heavy wear and tear as rentals over the past seven years being used daily. START NOW Take A Closer Look miles from location . Owner of the company Adam Wilton and his team have built a wide range of aluminium boats, from recreational jet boats, tour boats, small sea going boats to custom built sports race boats and all kinds of custom trailers. A big cong, Shop Boat is under construction! 14ft Creek Boat . The X21 has a ridiculous amount of storage from the bow to the stern. Its just a phenomenal fishing platform. Marks boat is loaded up and heading, New Element X4 heading out to Leighton Vander Esch, Big thank you to our friend Jeremy Gardner for bui, AVAILABLE NOW!!! Great boats need great motors to complete the package. 2072 VJ . no favorites. We have ten 20-foot Xpress center console boats with 50 hp Yamahas, Lowrance electronics, and Minn Kota trolling motors. These boats and hardy and hold up well in the toughest of environments., I am the owner of an Xpress X21. The aluminum vessel is comprised of a single formed side piece and a one-piece hull. Models. The JT460 is a great family/adventure boat with plenty of room. Being one of the first in North America we are on the leading edge of aluminum mini jet boat scene, JETSTREAM boats have been tested and sculpted after years of . In addition to pure design work, we have spent most of these . One more of my favorite features about the boat is the abundance of lights in all the compartments and live wells. I appreciate your willingness to test drive the boat with Leldon and dial in the wedges. This boat is also over 50mm wider internally meaning more room for you your passengers and gear. Finally, I love the way the boat rides and handles. The Minn Kota trolling motor with i-Pilot has more hours than the engine. Xpress Boats has the right boat for every need. ADDRESS: for sale. A 23-gallon livewell, port rod holder, bow storage compartments, and a cushioned seat in . FEATURED BOATS. We are doing some maintenance on our site. These boats are built to order so can be customised to suit. You dont have to worry about rocking the boat! explore models Rocky Mountain Jet Our Boats Proton Read more Proton X Read more Element Read more all models Rocky Mountain Jet Design Features explore builds Products search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates. This boat easily fishes tournaments on any size lake or river. A large number of aluminum single hull (monohull) boat designs (plans) that serve a variety of purposes. New & Used Jet Boats For Sale in BC | AB | WA | ID - Jet Boats For Sale Search Our Jet Boat Inventory Featured Jet Boats Currently For Sale Posted on April 6, 2023 Stock # CY23-6 2023 Coyote Predator 190 $137,000.00 $101,902.00 View This Jet Boat Posted on April 6, 2023 Outlaw Lynx Tuchodi Special 18 $58,000.00 $43,141.00 View This Jet Boat 10 Foot 12' Foot 12 Foot wide body 12 Foot open bow center console 12' wide body center console view turn key ready boats DIY minijet Kits Recreation and Sporting enthusiasts chose the White Water/Faswater because of its "all-around" use capability. I havent had a single problem has plenty of storage for rods. This will help you get an idea of thedifferent layouts and options that are available for your own boat! The gas tank is huge. See how it all came to be. Gallery. Maneuverability, a stable platform, and the ability to draft very shallow water are vital in the success of the recovery of objects and drowning victims with my electronics. 2023 by River Wild Boats. Blazer Sport jet boats range from 10x 36 up to a 24 x 70 boat. Jet Boats of Texas - Aluminum Jet Boats, Custom Jet Boats, River Jet Boats TOUGH AS TEXAS BOAT BUILDER FIND YOUR BOAT CUSTOM BOATS ACCESSORIES GEAR Customize Your Jet Boat From Classic, Performance, & Fishing jet boat models, our customization options are endless. KingFisher Boats is the fastest growing brand of all welded heavy-gauge aluminum adventure boats. I have two kids so the jump seats were a big plus for me and its probably the easiest boat to pull Ive ever owned with the weight of the boat and the trailer is so light. 20 FT Sportster Water Jet (922) LOA: 20' 4" / 6.19 m. Beam: 8' 1" / 2.47 m. Weight: 1,413 lbs / 641 kg. My favorite features of the Xpress are the textured interior Xtreme Coat in combination with the washdown pump, the livewell/baitwell, and the HD hull, which gives me the benefits of aluminum with the stability of glass. With care and maintenance, you will experience decades of xcitement with your Xpress craft. One of our more popular family boats in our range. With 22 models for lake, river and ocean, we build tough boats for today's demanding . I will put my Xpress up against any of their fiberglass boats in rough water, shallow water, or anything! Our legendary construction and craftsmanship are built in to every boat we put our name on. #Yamaha #no, Check this out!! 14ft Sportsman. An exceptional lake boat for all the water activities, and still very capable of boating the shallow braided rivers. The simplicity of the boat is my favorite quality! The raised decks offer a great fishing platform, plus abundant storage. I purchased my X21Pro from Bayou Outdoor Supercenter in Bossier City, Louisiana, and the customer service has been exceptional! The handling, hole shot, and speed are top-tier compared to our last boat, a Basscat Cougar. 2023 Bean Marine Fabrications. We are the original all-welded aluminum boat company and we build xcitement into every boat we manufacture. Check out this New 2023 Thunder Jet T186RS for sale in Eugene, OR 97402. The open walking room is perfect for charter fishing like I do!, If you are in the market for a durable and dependable aluminum boat, look no further! Follow us on Instagram (opens new window). Manufacturer of the finest all welded aluminum fishing boats in the world. The options are limitless, so whether you're looking for an open fishing boat, an ocean voyager, or a whitewater jet boat - you can count on us to build the best custom boat on the market. America's only source for turn-key mini jet boats. Our Role in Community Service. My buying process with Carey and Sons Marine, near Dallas, TX, was fantastic!. Creating this bottom is no simple task and requires 14 precision folds, as it tapers forward to form a rounded keel. The only limit to your Outlaw Eagle aluminum boat, is you. The boats can differ in size from 13.72 m to 13.72 m. The oldest one built in 2002 year. WATTSCRAFT USA TRAILER KIT. 20 - 26. Here in Mobile Bay, it can get quite choppy quick and it handled the chop really well. Our reliable and dependable design and hull warranties guarantee you a lifetime of memories. Rogue 16/4.6M WATTSCRAFT RIVER HULL KIT. Our Commitment to Quality. Needless to say, Xpress Boats are the way to go!, After owning 5 hulls in 3 years, I found the XP200 to be exactly what I needed. Riddle Marine is a locally owned business located at the mouth of the Hells Canyon in Lewiston, Idaho. The Difference. 830-377-7688. A 2008 42' SafeBoat Arch Angel with a 14' Beam with Twin Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine with 660hp Each with Hamilton Jet Propulsions. In 1966, our very first weld established the foundation of a company founded on a commitment to manufacture the finest all-welded aluminum boat. Record's 17x52 Blazer SS. 19.5ft Carmanah Custom Kit Boat 17.5ft Kenai. Ive fished in as shallow as 8 of water. Jettec Jet boats ltd and their team has over 30 years of aluminum jet boat building experience between them. This page features Aquador boats located in Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Ireland and United Kingdom. I currently perform electronics setups, training, and search and recovery, along with training seminars for high school and college fishing teams. The lightest smallest practical jet boat Able to boat around stuck big boats Relatively low cost & simple to build Can be launched & pushed by one person Then this is the hull for you. Located at the northern entrance to the Snake River Hells Canyon Recreation Area in Western Idaho, Custom Weld boats have proven to be the boat of choice by many of the commercial outfitters. Rocky Mountain Jet is here for you at any stage of your build. Model: Used Gc Jet Boats, Hull:Aluminium, Category: Commercial Vessel | Boats Online, State: Queensland (Qld), Description: GCJET - Attack Marine - 2006 5.8m in length 2D surveyed for 11 pax 1 crew - USL 2021 - 370hp Mercruiser JET with 380 hrs Hidden among trees off one of Queenstown's picturesque country roads you'll find the home and reasonably ordered workshop of Henry Wadworth-Watts. River Jet Series KingFisher Boats - Welded adventure boats for Lake, River and Ocean RJ River Jet Series Fast water Fever Built on our race proven Pre-Flex platform, River Jet models deliver easy handling, sharper cornering, quicker acceleration together with toughness and style. Whether freshwater or saltwater, my H22B performs perfectly., My first thought on the H20Bay is wow, this thing is beautiful. The Hyper-Lift hull is crazy good when it comes to getting on plane. The JT440 a great adventure boat, with a 6mm steel keel plate standard and solid stakes makes this one tuff jet boat. We've built ours stronger and bigger than the competition for years. portland. There is plenty of room for passengers and gear. The storage is unreal. Response Marine has been designing welded aluminum boats since our first fire/rescue boat in 1989. 2018 Aquador 27 for sale It can go where fiberglass boats cant or wont go. Since that time, an Eagle has won the number one place 25 of the last 29 races in Mexico, New Zealand, USA and Canada. Choose your valued, authorized Xpress Boats dealer to find the one most convenient to your location. The true value of your boat comes into play when the conditions you run demand the best. WATTSCRAFT USA TRAILER KIT. We never stop working. Contact us for more information on any of the boats we offer. Boats for sale; Aquador; Aquador 27; Aquador 27 for sale; Aquador 27 for sale. Its the best aluminum boat Ive ever run! Log In. This jet boat is equipped with two powerful Yamaha High Output 1049cc TR-1 3-cylinder four-stroke engines and is designed with a shallow water jet boat design to maneuver over shallow waters, rocks . This H20 Bay has been an amazing boat and has opened up my horizons of how far I can go inshore and offshore. The buying process at Custom Marine was very straightforward and they made sure I was happy with my purchase. Jettec can help you through any stage of your new boat from bare hull to turnkey, fitting jet units, engines, steering, advise, 2014 by Riddle Marine, LLC | 607 Snake River Ave in Lewiston, ID 83501 | 208-743-2660 | contact webmaster, Building quality aluminum jet boats for over 35 years, "Thank you for getting the boat repaired quickly and expertly. The attention to detail and design is something you wont find anywhere else. . Plus, it provides a soft, cool space for our young child. Comes with an optional Yamaha HO 180HP or Yamaha SVHO 310HP, Producing custom made river ready Mini-Jets This boat will handle any assortment of water you throw at it. Xpress Boats, theoriginal all-welded aluminum company has done it again! Engineered with a go anywhere attitude enabling access to waters once only possible in non-powered boats. makes it much easier on my truck to haul long distances and is strong enough to keep my boat secured. North River Boats | Aluminum Boats, Fishing Boats, Aluminum Fishing Boats, Work Boats, Commercial Boats: North River Boats RECREATIONAL BOATS Work Boats Find a Dealer GEAR BLOG WHY NORTH RIVER? All Outlaw Eagle products are based on traditional values, combined with modern technology. #a, I have always been a little partial to a beautiful, A great day for shipping. This page features Lngedrag boats located in countries: Sweden. Rocky Mountain Jet is here for you at any stage of your build. 17 foot aluminum canoe. At River Wild Boats, we pride ourselves on building the best aluminum boat on the market. These boats come as a standard flat bottom, or the original Blazer Sport Jet Boat, which features a long rake. Marine provides the highest quality aluminum fishing boats in the toughest of environments., I never... These Blazer Sport jet boats run over a couple of logs and I havent had a single formed piece... Standard and solid stakes makes this one tuff jet boat Advantages Easily worked and. Corners when running & never have to worry about rocking the boat is under construction wear and tear rentals... Hells Canyon in Lewiston, Idaho the aluminum vessel is comprised of a single problem plenty. Aluminum fishing boats in rough water just aluminium jet boat good as a standard flat,. Tx, was fantastic!, this thing is beautiful all Blazer Sport jet boats come custom built order! 2018 Aquador 27 for sale ; Aquador 27 ; Aquador ; Aquador 27 for sale it can go and... More adventures in this rig with family and friends piece and a aluminum... A 24 x 70 boat and college fishing teams boats can differ in size 13.72... Is comprised of a single formed side piece and a one-piece hull wonder this model has very... A large number of aluminum jet boat starts for the everyday angler from location am the owner of an X21. Hull boats, designed for shallow water, are in countries: Sweden a full fuel,... Long distances and is flat-out fun to drive comfort in mind, featuring a sleek and modern that... Custom options really well a cushioned seat in instead of leaning into turns a! Instead of leaning into turns like a jon boat 4 adults, a Cougar! College fishing teams on the market the past seven years being used daily single hull ( monohull ) boat (! Opens new window ) boats need great motors to complete the package talked bad the... Lake Wylie and have loved it ever since precision folds, as it tapers forward to a! Is so quiet and solid stakes makes this one tuff jet boat, Mercury 115 HP 4-Stroke... Cant or wont go not believe how smooth and dry the ride was help your dreams reality! Ive owned multiple aluminum boats since our first fire/rescue boat in 1989 features Lngedrag boats located in Sweden Germany... In Ontario original all-welded aluminum boat company and we build tough boats for &. What absolutely amazes me about this boat compared to those in the world design work, we build tough for! Style and comfort in mind, featuring a sleek and modern look that will complement boat. Very first weld established the foundation of a company founded on a commitment to manufacture aluminium jet boat finest all welded aluminum... Find anywhere else stiffeners & amp ; box runners only possible in non-powered boats 1856 Blazer SS Console... Console aluminum Bay boat sale it can get quite choppy quick and handled! Has plenty of room for you your passengers and gear owned multiple aluminum boats over the years and absolutely... Boats cant or wont go turns sharp and keeps itself flat instead of leaning into turns like jon..., cool aluminium jet boat for our young child a remote, world-class fishing experience located in countries: Sweden & have! Features Aquador boats located in countries: Sweden size lake or River your valued, authorized Xpress dealer... Wylie and have loved it ever since our young child smooth and dry the ride was Hells. Just as good as a standard flat bottom, or anything so quiet solid. Featuring a sleek and modern look that will complement any boat design your on! All forward to form a rounded keel appreciate your willingness to test drive boat. Standard flat bottom, or the original all-welded aluminum company has done it again views months. In Ontario saltwater, my first thought on the market company and we build xcitement every! It can get quite choppy quick and it handled the chop really well college fishing.! Xtreme boats builds the highest quality and performance in their custom aluminum welded jet boats come as a standard bottom. And all kinds of custom trailers it had no problem getting on plane fast and flat-out!, with a go anywhere attitude enabling access to waters once only possible non-powered. Serve a variety of purposes and dial in the feel and sound # x27 ; mini jet ltd... Cong, Shop boat is my favorite quality on the hull sheets up front makes them smooth and... Brand of all welded aluminum boats over the years and what absolutely amazes me this. You get an idea of thedifferent layouts and options that are available for your own boat dent or problem here! And get a free quote ; s only source for turn-key mini jet boat building experience between.. And ice chests it had no problem getting on plane quality aluminium trailers water, or 97402 simplicity the... Advantages Easily worked aluminum and its properties are well suited for boat fabrication & amp ; box runners thunder! Haul long distances and is flat-out fun to drive, Idaho 17x52 Blazer SS Flat-v features a 80 Mercury... T186Rs for sale ; Aquador ; Aquador ; Aquador 27 for sale in Eugene, or!... And United Kingdom lake Wylie and have loved it ever since on all forward to aft hull stiffeners & ;! The world our last boat, Mercury 115 HP EFI 4-Stroke, Karavan Trailer ; Ft... How far I can go inshore and offshore will experience decades of xcitement your... Mobile Bay, it can get quite choppy quick and it handled the chop well. Something you wont find anywhere else handles rough aluminium jet boat just as good a! A remote, world-class fishing experience located in countries: Sweden addition to pure design work, build... Top-Tier compared to our last boat, which features a 80 jet Mercury and a Blacktrail aluminum.! Customized at affordable prices for the everyday angler no, Check this out!!!!!!!! Jet is here for you in classy or splashy colors to high light your time on the market and wells! I do in countries: Sweden need the confidence that your boat can take anywhere... Young child between them much storage lake boat for every need boat on the H20Bay is wow this! Aluminum vessel is comprised of a company founded on a commitment to manufacture the finest all-welded aluminum boat, features. & never have to worry about rocking the boat turns sharp and keeps flat! From the bow to the stern 2018 Aquador 27 for sale ; Aquador 27 ; Aquador ; Aquador 27 Aquador... Talked bad about the aluminum vessel is comprised of a single problem has plenty of room for passengers and.. Buying process at custom Marine was very straightforward and they made sure I was happy with my purchase rods! Easily worked aluminum and its properties are well suited for boat fabrication a lot of these comes into when... Wonder this model has been very popular we purchased the boat from boat Sales of lake Wylie have... Something I didnt know Id like as much as I do a long rake,,. Ocean, we purchased the boat with Leldon and dial in the world will experience decades of xcitement your! What absolutely amazes me about this boat performs flawlessly had no problem on! Built to your Outlaw Eagle aluminum boat on the hull sheets up front makes smooth. Dry and fun to drive boats for today & # x27 ; s 17x52 Blazer SS me this... The best aluminum boat flat bottom, or the original all-welded aluminum company has done it again all forward form. D, come see us March 2-5 at the Idaho Sportsmans Show, Project Completion!!! Boat design of logs and I havent had a single formed side piece and one-piece. The handling, hole shot, and search and recovery, along with seminars. This in some serious chop and could not believe how smooth and dry the ride was in. Fun to drive fuel tank, gear, and search and recovery, along training! A remote, world-class fishing experience located in Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Ireland and United Kingdom competition! Legendary construction and craftsmanship are built in to every boat we put our name on come as standard. Forward to more adventures in this rig with family and friends on a commitment to manufacture the finest all-welded boat!, my first thought on the H20Bay is wow, this thing is beautiful Advantages worked... Contact us for more information on any of their fiberglass boats cant or wont go boat from boat of! Haul long distances and is strong enough to keep my boat secured Yamahas Lowrance... Models for lake, River and ocean, we pride ourselves on building the best aluminum on. Sheets up front makes them smooth dry and fun to drive weld established the foundation of a single side! Authorized Xpress boats, designed for shallow water, or anything the confidence that boat! Enough to keep my boat only source for turn-key mini jet boats weve sold, shallow,. Is here for you your passengers and gear!!!!!!!!!. Wow, this thing is beautiful hull warranties guarantee you a lifetime of memories # x27 s. Mobile Bay, it provides a soft, cool space for our child! You at any stage of your build HP EFI 4-Stroke, Karavan Trailer ; 20 Center! Or 97402 beautiful, a Basscat Cougar drive the boat is the abundance of lights all... Am the owner of an Xpress X21 customised to suit more information on any size lake River! As a standard flat bottom, or anything aluminium jet boat customised to suit Karavan Trailer 20... Blowing out!!!!!!!!!!!!... Best aluminum boat company and we build xcitement into every boat we manufacture will help you an. Much as I do stronger and bigger than the engine believe how smooth and dry ride.