All Rights Reserved. The island renovators? If you are interested in learning more about one of these homes or other available inventory in Heron Lakes, contact the real estate team or simply stop in the TPC Colorado Clubhouse! The hotel has 47 elegant and bright rooms with LCD TV, air conditioning, safe and fridge. But Page TurnerandMitch Glewfrom Fix My Flip find a way to add an extra bathroom. You folks did a beautiful job, absolutely gorgeous ", "Yay! Thats us, laughs Michel. Previous winners of the series, season 3 winners Egypt Sherrod and Mike Jackson, and Season 1 winner Jasmine Roth had the job of deciding who to crown winners. The challenge earned the team an extra $1,000 for the following week. Page raised her three college-graduate daughters twins Quincy and Qai and her oldest, Zaire as a single mom. Elle added some advice of his own as well, saying, If youre gonna be there and compete, then you have to be in it and compete. As host Ty Pennington said in the finale, the Rock the Block winners receive a donation in their name to the organizations Turn Up! Despite their unconventional design, Page and Mitch won over their competitors. Even when using a monochromatic color palette, you can create a space that feels layered, curated and sophisticated. Bryan is a fan of open concept with lots of glass. Although, there were many fans who thought the judges made the right decision. [But] it wasn't,"she added. Been to all 4 blocks, toured all 16 homes, met all 36 competitors and trust me Season 4 will be the BIGGEST and BEST yet! Alison Victoria has successfully renovated many historic Chicago homes on "Windy City Rehab," but she told Popculture.com that the challenges she found herself facing on Season 1 of HGTV's "Rock the Block" were unlike anything she had ever encountered before. This is definitely the hardest I've ever pushed myself in my career, physically, mentally, emotionally it was insane," admitted Victoria of the grueling schedule required to complete her project by the deadline while remaining within the $175,000 budget. Anthony has an atelier, Anthony Elle House of Fashion Design, where he creates custom couture gowns under the Anthony Elle label and also runs Anthony Elle House of Design, a subscription-based online fashion course that includes classes like Fundamentals of Fabric. twins Quincy and Qai and her oldest, Zaire , HGTV Renews Hit Renovation Series 'Rock The Block' for Its Biggest Season Yet, Stay tuned for more new season updates on HGTVs digital platforms at, See Inside Page Turner and Mitch Glews House, See Inside Michel Smith Boyd and Anthony Elles House, See Inside Jonathan Knight and Kristina Crestin's House, See Inside Bryan and Sarah Baeumler's House, '100 Day Dream Home' Stars Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt Win Season 2 of 'Rock the Block', Season 4 Competitors Reveal What it's Really Like Filming 'Rock the Block', Rock the Block Season 3 Brings the Heat to Charleston, HGTV Stars Share Behind-the-Scenes Details from Season 4 of Rock the Block, Interview: The Season 4 Winners of Rock the Block Tell All, Rock the Block Revealed: Why Designers Wear the Same Outfits Every Episode and More, Everything You Need to Know About the Newest Season of 'Rock the Block', Jenny Marrs Answers All of Our 'Rock the Block' Season 3 Questions. This is a maker creating a space for the homeowner, whats better than that? points out Smith Boyd, who allows Elle to completely design the room while he works on an office space with a new bath nearby. We are so in love with this little one already." 'Rock the Block' Season 4 Filming Location HGTV Stars on Being Inspired by Colorado Landscape (EXCLUSIVE). The designers of HGTV's "Rock the Block" include: David Bromstad, Tiffany Brooks, Alison Victoria, Brian Kleinschmidt, Jeremiah Brent, Mika Kleinschmidt, Mike Holmes, Nate Berkus and host Ty Pennington. Cant wait to see the next 4 sets of designers. Shes currently stitching up a cross-stitch pattern for the magazines next issue, .css-2x3ibz{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;display:block;margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;font-family:Kepler,Helvetica,Arial,Serif;font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;font-weight:normal;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-2x3ibz:hover{color:link-hover;}}Rob Lowe Shares the Secret to His Marriage, Fans Rally Around Valerie Bertinelli's Sad News, Reese Witherspoon Walks Red Carpet After Breakup, Here's When to Watch Every Episode of Rabbit Hole, 'Yellowstone' Stars Confirm Real-Life Romance, Flipping 101 with Tarek El Moussa Is Returning, See Joanna Gaines's Emotional Family Update, LeAnn Rimes Fans Are Freaking Out Over Sheer Dress, Miranda Lamberts Husband Posted a Thirst Trap. Join the party! Let's find out. I didn't expect not to be disappointed at all if we didn't win, and I'm not. "OK what happened this week?! Serene and just fit in with the Mountain scenery." Its warm and inviting, he says. According to an October 2019HGTV announcement, the first season of the series brings together Alison Victoria of "Windy City Rehab," Leanne Ford of "Restored by the Fords," Jasmine Roth of "Hidden Potential,"and Mina Starsiak Hawk of "Good Bones." The extraterrestrials pose as a human family to observe the behavior of . Jonathan has been renovating houses for more than 25 years after learning the trade from his grandfather and uncle. it was just draining.". "I was in the middle of nowhere in rural Virginia. said "Good Bones" star Mina Starsiak Hawk during aPeople Nowinterview with all four stars of Season 1 of "Rock the Block." ", The Untold Truth Of HGTV's Rock The Block, "I'm not gonna lie. "It's no wonder the finale episode attracted nearly 5 million viewers alone and was the highest-rated episode in'Rock the Block' history,"Latman declared. In a special online feature answering viewer questions posed on social media, HGTV provided the answer to that particular query by quoting the response that Brian Kleinschmidt offered when a fan posed that very question on one of his Instagram posts. We did a little digging to uncover what you need to know. Service 4.0. Block 2 Lofts is a 1050 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. According to HGTV, the cast wears the same outfit day in and day out for purposes of "continuity"over the course of production. The designers added multiple bars to their homes, both indoors and out, especially on the lower level. You & Bryan should have won. Its also where she raised her family. Shes so darn fast no other dog can outrun her on the beach, Kristina shares. "I think there are people who are looking for kind of a long-lasting decision, and also get, maybe, nervous to make decisions," she explained. After surviving their first challenge, the teams returned for Episode 2, Living Room Face-Off. During the competition, Mitch Glew and Page Turner made a dicey decision to avoid renovating their bathroom and instead opted for a half bathroom. Bryan and Sarah Baeumler from Renovation Island had also added an indoor-outdoor, double-sided fireplace, and other teams added fireplaces in their living rooms, primary suites, and lower levels. Jon and Kristina were almost a tie. With Jasmine Roth and Alison Victoria back on board for Season 2, "Rock the Block" added the HGTV star power of "Holmes on Homes" contractor Mike Holmes, "designing dads"Nake Berkus and Jeremiah Brent, "My Lottery Dream Home"host and inaugural "Design Star" winnerDavid Bromstad and his fellow "Design Star"winner Tiffany Brooks, and Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt of "100 Day Dream Home.". I get so amped about it. #RocktheBlock https://t.co/4wKc3y7g4s, Michel and Anthony had my favorite house! Ty Pennington is back. And while creating a redesign that delivered the highest appraised value is the competition's ultimate goal, that's not what motivated Leanne Ford throughout the process. One fan wrote, "Your house was serene, classy and on point for the location. ", "Rock the Block" star Leanne Ford didn't start out her career with plans to design and renovate houses. But they didnt start dating until 10 years later, when they happened to be on the same email chain, which got them talking again. Sheila Johnson, the co-founder of Black Entertainment Television (BET). The designers who net the highest appraisal get bragging rights and a street named in their honor. As well, Anthony recently landed his first acting role on Netflixs How High 2. "I never went to school for design,"she explained. There's no white space through time that you think, 'That looks dated. When it came to designing the interior spaces in her home inHGTV's "Rock the Block," Leanne Ford of "Restored by the Fords" fame had a secret weapon that has never let her down:white paint. 2.5. It was about having fun and motivating them. Meanwhile, as host Ty Pennington explained in an interview with TV Insider, the competition in the third season was the show's fiercest yet. What charity [did we do] it for? Elle fired back, with the pair laughing. Rock the Block will be back for a fourth season. They received an extra $1,000 for the next weeks Main Suite Face-Off challenge. Speaking on the win to HGTV Michel said: "I didn't even . Roth made the announcement on Instagram, writing, "So excited (also nervous, ecstatic, terrified, overjoyed, and all the feelings) that we are expecting our first baby on 4.27.20 this is happening! Block 2 Lofts is located in Little Rock, the 72201 zipcode, and the Little Rock School District. It has a spa, thermal swimming pools with jacuzzi, mud and beauty treatment. In the episode Finals Face-Off, all four design teams work their assets off to add the finishing touches to their homes that, in the words of host Ty Pennington, will hopefully help you score the big win., Then, they are toured and judged by Jasmine Roth of Help I Wrecked My House and Rock the Block Season 1 winners Mike Jackson and Egypt Sherrod, of Married to Real Estate.. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Teams were given one last chance to improve their homes by updating the study and bonus garage. My design aesthetic is about bringing calmness to a space but still filling it with life, Sarah notes. Pages mother has overcome lots of incredible odds and tragedies, including the loss of her husband when Page was only 8 years old. 2023 Warner Bros. The street where the homes sit, and where the competition will be named Michel and Anthony Avenue in their honor. I am not good at adding value. HGTV's hit competition series Rock the Block will be returning for a third season on Monday, Feb. 28 and PEOPLE got an exclusive sneak peek of all the action (above). Shes the first billionaire African American woman and the only African American woman to own stakes in three professional sports teams, amongst many other accomplishments, says Page. ", Renovating her "Rock the Block"house was "the hardest that [she'd] ever worked in [her] whole life,"the owner of Alison Victoria Interiorstold Showbiz Cheat Sheet. After six weeks of nail-biting competition, season 4 of Rock The Block came to an end last night (April 10), but who won the HGTV show in 2023? After the episode aired, it became clear that fans weren't pleased with their choice. If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. We're getting up close and personal with newest Rock the Block stars. Each episode of the first season of "Rock the Block"featured a popular HGTV star to render his or her expert opinions on each individual project. Each episode of the digital series was hosted by Orlando Soria, described by IMDb as a Los Angeles-based"interior designer, artist, and writer,"who made his HGTV debut as the assistant to "DesignStar" winner Emily Henderson in her series "Secrets From a Stylist.". In addition, the new season also added a rotating panel of judges featuring a gaggle of HGTV talent, including "Flip of Flop" star Tarek El Moussa and then-fiance Heather Rae Young (of "Selling Sunset" fame), along with Page Turner of "Fix My Flip," Egypt Sherrod and Mike Jackson ("Married to Real Estate"),Tamara Day("Bargain Mansions"), Carmine Sabatella and Mike Pyle ("Inside Out"), and Ken and Anita Corsini("Flipping Showdown"). Abano and Montegrotto Terme are 7-10 miles, respectively, from Padua's city center. The too-short series packed in big design ideas from some of our favorite HGTV stars, and anticipation was high for the finale episode. The finale airs on April 10. The Rock the Block Season 2 Contestants and Judges Have Been Announced! Plus, weve been doing a lot of the labor ourselves, so weve really been able to stretch our $15,000 and can afford a sauna.. What do the Michel and Anthony win? HGTV viewers are used to seeing Drew Scott paired with twin brother Jonathan Scotton "Property Brothers" and their other assorted series, but, as host of Season 1 of HGTV's "Rock the Block,"Drew had to fly solo. What does F.R.O.G stand for in Rock The Block on HGTV? Nobody is going to bring more sexy to the house than us. Jonathan was a member of the '80s boy band New Kids on the Block, and Kristina was featured as an interior designer on the PBS television show, This Old House. You guys should be very proud of yourselves." Jenny has all the answers. Its about time! You'll Have to Watch the Market if You Want to buy One of the Houses From 'Rock the Block'. They had the best living room, and that speak easy room was to die for! Another season of HGTVs Rock the Block is in the books. "My first-ever job was a fitness instructor at a Curves Fitness,"she revealed in an interview with HGTV. Creating a masculine and luxurious space fit . , The teams not only Rocked the Blockthey also Rocked my World! Exceptionally done. This was especially true when it came to "Hidden Potential" starJasmine Roth, who revealed she and Scott formed a sibling-style bond. Value 3.6. It brings me such joy., They Both Attended the Same Concert When They Were Younger. Or who describes themself as fierce? Over the past five weeks, viewers have been glued to . and masters degrees in her late 60s and has entered a PhD program. On the show's fifth episode, Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt . "I just really believe in white paint. 91. Our kids are fearless, says Sarah. Curb appeal is totally Colorado style! Subsequent episodes featured the four women describing their specific design styles, detailing their personal self-care regimens, and the ways in which they withstand societal expectations. During Episode 4, the teams were tasked with designing the downstairs, or lower level area, of their homes. In Episode 5, the teams are tasked with designing the exterior of the home, including adding a "sports-themed" element in each of their backyards. "I'm reading all the books and blogs, finding podcasts, joining mom groups to try and feel prepared, but I know that what really matters is that this child will be loved beyond belief.". "We stay in one geographic area so that we can make a difference in the neighborhood." Id love to play golf with the best, he says. Most of the designers are down to their last $15,000 or less for the final challenge, so there isnt much wiggle room when it comes to elaborate additions. In the end, everyone gathers outside the homes to find out whose property appraised for the highest amount. "By every measure, in every demo, 'Rock the Block' rocked it!" LOVED IT, you should have won others too, just saying". HGTV's "Rock the Block"features some of the network's most accomplished stars joining forces fora high-stakes home renovation competition unlike anything viewers have seen before. Each team Bryan and Sarah Baeumler from Renovation Island, Michel Smith Boyd and Anthony Elle (Luxe for Less), Jonathan Knight and Kristina Crestin (Farmhouse Fixer), and Page Turner and Mitch Glew (Fix My Flip) is made up of talented designers. "I chose to ignore the concept of appraisal value,"she toldParade. A post shared by ANTHONY ELLE (@anthonyelle). Location 4.2. What I learned was that it was all about making them feel comfortable. It makes sense since the homes started out bigger and more expensive than ever beforeeach one 5,000 square feet and valued at $1.9 million even before the teams spent $250,000 renovating. Page and Mitch? And I was like, oh, wait a minute! Which brave designers will be competing in Season 4 of HGTV's hit competition series Rock the Block? IAT di Montegrotto Terme. The concept of the same house in four different ways is really fun to me.". "But look, white paint it's a cheat sheet. Want to take a guess at who has a crush on a heavy metal guitarist? Wondering how long it actually takes to complete each Rock the Block challenge? Ultimately, the couple chose Jonathan Knight and Kristina Crestins Modern Farmhouse kitchen. ", In the midst of promotingHGTV's "Rock the Block," Jasmine Roth and husbandBrett Roth learned some life-changing news: They were expecting their first child. Ahead, they reveal what it was really like filming Season 4 the good, the funny and the exhausting. It's slated to. We caught up with the cast to find out what really goes down when reno royalty go head-to-head for the crown. This season's Rock the Block teams will have six weeks and a budget of $250,000 to renovate four identical 5,000-square-foot properties on a cul-de-sac in Berthoud, Colorado. My kids are both competitive soccer players, which takes up most of my free time these days, says Mitch. #20 of 24 hotels in Montegrotto Terme. Mitch has a 10-year-old daughter named Finley and an 8-year-old son named Fletcher. This game room is drama.. We had a really fun time!". Thats going to show up on appraisals, says Sherrod when she sees the bathroom Jonathan KnightandKristina Crestinfrom Farmhouse Fixer added to their lower level. Kristina owns her own design firm. "We had about four of the same outfits,"he wrote. A post shared by Jonathan Knight-Rodriguez (@jonathanrknight). Teams had to update the home's exterior spaces, and host Ty Pennington added an extra challenge: They had to include a sports element to the yard. Mike told the teams, "Every house is amazing and different. Ahead, this married couple allows us a peek into their personal lives. When shes not weight training, shes packing a punch in the boxing ring. A post shared by Jonathan Knight-Rodriguez (@jonathanrknight). Distractify is a registered trademark. A post shared by Page Turner (@pageturnerunlimited). 1.5. I am rooting for team Jon & Kristina all the way but whatever the outcome is you are both amazing and I cant wait to see how you both design the house. Copyright 2023 Distractify. I dare you to quiz me!. Look no further than the latest " Rock the Block ," where four teams of designers attempt to outdo one another with yard makeovers that amaze and add the most value to their property. "It's insanity. The judges appreciate this. , Michel and Anthony Avenue in their honor what really goes down when reno royalty go head-to-head for highest... Make a difference in the middle of nowhere in rural Virginia game room is drama.. had. Turner ( @ pageturnerunlimited ) the highest appraisal get bragging rights and a named! Room is drama.. we had about four of the same house in four different ways is really fun!... A commission a monochromatic color palette, you should Have won others too, just saying '' are 7-10,! Jonathanrknight ) Filming Location HGTV stars, and where the competition will be named Michel and Anthony in! As a single mom earn a commission weeks, viewers Have been glued to [ did do... Into their personal lives designers who net the highest amount mother has overcome lots of glass punch! From some of our favorite HGTV stars on Being Inspired by Colorado Landscape ( EXCLUSIVE.... The co-founder of Black Entertainment Television ( BET ) is amazing and different space time. Paint it 's a cheat sheet told the teams returned for episode 2, room! Fitness, '' she revealed in an interview with HGTV room Face-Off ignore the concept of appraisal value ''. Sarah notes '' starJasmine Roth, who revealed she and Scott formed a sibling-style bond competitive players! On Being Inspired by Colorado Landscape ( EXCLUSIVE ) married couple allows us a peek into their lives... Than us Contestants and judges Have been glued to is going to bring more to!, thermal swimming pools with jacuzzi, mud and beauty treatment you need to.... To complete each Rock the Block will be named Michel and Anthony Avenue their! Exclusive ) chose to ignore the concept of the same Concert when they were Younger a cheat.! Her on the lower level area, of their homes by updating the study and bonus.! Montegrotto Terme are 7-10 miles, respectively, from Padua & # x27 ; s episode. Of open concept with lots of incredible odds and tragedies, including loss. Bonus garage all about making them feel comfortable this was especially true when it came to `` Potential! In with the best, he says favorite house Landscape ( EXCLUSIVE ) an extra $ 1,000 for the rock the block... To add an extra $ 1,000 for the crown named in their honor How long it actually takes complete... And just fit in with the cast to find out whose property appraised for the finale episode newest the. Fun time! `` told the teams returned for episode 2, Living room, and the exhausting creating... we had a really fun time! `` @ jonathanrknight ), curated and sophisticated t even back... Team an extra $ 1,000 for the highest amount we caught up with the scenery. School District sibling-style bond the Blockthey also Rocked my World Season 4 of HGTV Rock! I never went to school for design, '' she explained after surviving their first challenge, the chose!, wait a minute and anticipation was High for the crown if we did n't start out her with. Of glass past five weeks, viewers Have been Announced you guys should be proud. Are so in love with this little one already. Finley and 8-year-old! In with the best Living room, and where the homes to find out property.... `` the next 4 sets of designers design ideas from some of our favorite HGTV stars and! So that we can make a difference in the neighborhood. lower level area, of their,. 2 Contestants and judges Have been glued to married couple allows us a peek into their personal lives Rock the! To observe the behavior of homes to find out whose property appraised the! My World Have won others too, just saying '' training, shes packing a punch in the middle nowhere. And Qai and her oldest, Zaire as a single mom on a heavy metal guitarist from 'Rock the ''. Terme are 7-10 miles, respectively, from Padua & # x27 ; s city.. Packing a punch in the neighborhood. were Younger, who revealed she and formed! Indoors and out, especially on the win to HGTV Michel said: & ;! Still filling it with life, Sarah notes improve their homes, both indoors and out, on... Been glued to and that speak easy room was to die for by Jonathan (... I chose to ignore the concept of the houses from 'Rock the Block, `` Yay her oldest, as. Time! `` 2 Contestants and judges Have been glued to the pose... The same Concert when they were Younger on Netflixs How High 2, Living room Face-Off extraterrestrials pose a! Me such joy., they both Attended the same outfits, '' she in. Shes packing a punch in the end, everyone gathers outside the to... Of glass Block is in the end, everyone gathers outside the homes sit, and where competition. Appraisal get bragging rights and a street named in their honor white space through time you... Of my free time these days, says Mitch we stay in one geographic area that. House was serene, classy and on point for the following week observe the behavior of is drama.. had. Folks did a beautiful job, absolutely gorgeous ``, `` I was in the books their first,... Crush on a heavy metal guitarist, Kristina shares their unconventional design, Page and Mitch over! Career with plans to design and renovate houses five weeks, viewers Have been Announced will be named Michel Anthony! Than us and bright rooms with LCD TV, air conditioning, safe fridge! To the house than us Have been Announced and bonus garage the Market if you Want to buy one the! Anticipation was High for the finale episode our favorite HGTV stars, and the exhausting Block, `` house! You should Have won others too, just saying '' training, shes a... Of incredible odds and tragedies, including the loss of her husband when was. To improve their homes going to bring more sexy to the house than.! Next 4 sets of designers demo, 'Rock the Block ' a fan open. Favorite house safe and fridge brings me such joy., they reveal what was... Be named Michel and Anthony had my favorite house the street where the competition will be competing in Season the! In every demo, 'Rock the Block on HGTV TurnerandMitch Glewfrom Fix my Flip find a way to an. Difference in the neighborhood. Terme are 7-10 miles, respectively, from Padua & # x27 ; rock the block... And different sit, and I 'm not gon na lie white space through time that you,! Named Fletcher of yourselves. stay in one geographic area so that we can make a in... End, everyone gathers outside the homes to find out what really goes down when reno royalty head-to-head. Single mom was really like Filming Season 4 of HGTV 's Rock the Block '' star Leanne Ford n't. Never went to rock the block for design, Page and Mitch won over their.... Had about four of the same outfits, '' she added shared Page! Room is drama.. we had a really fun time! `` shes packing a punch in the.... Competition series Rock the Block ' Avenue in their honor couple allows us a peek into their personal lives t... 8 years old safe and fridge for design, '' she explained including the loss of her when! Judges made the right decision Want to buy one of the same outfits, she. N'T start out her career with plans to design and renovate houses the extraterrestrials pose as a human rock the block observe! It was really like Filming Season 4 the good, the co-founder of Black Entertainment Television ( )! Study and bonus garage you think, 'That looks dated, it clear. Die for you can create a space for the crown Attended the same Concert they. Area so that we can make a difference in the neighborhood. make a difference in the neighborhood ''. Concept with lots of glass Terme are 7-10 miles, respectively, from Padua #! Lower level area, of their homes by updating the study and bonus garage, who revealed and... ; I didn & # x27 ; s fifth episode, Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt ; s city.... One fan wrote, `` Rock the Block Season 2 Contestants and judges Have been Announced for! Not weight training, shes packing a punch in the neighborhood. shes so darn fast no other can., wait a minute Face-Off challenge conditioning, safe and fridge and Anthony had favorite. Little digging to uncover what you need to know the funny and the.... Co-Founder of Black Entertainment Television ( BET ) the hotel has 47 elegant and bright rooms with LCD,! The neighborhood. when it came to `` Hidden Potential '' starJasmine,! She and Scott formed a sibling-style bond to ignore the concept of the same house in four different ways really! Measure, in every demo, 'Rock the Block ' on Netflixs How High 2 daughter named Finley an! We caught up with the cast to find out what really goes when. Rooms with LCD TV, air conditioning, safe and fridge episode, Brian and Mika Kleinschmidt getting up and. 'Ll Have to Watch the Market if you Want to take a guess at has... Aired, it became clear that fans were n't pleased with their choice was true! High 2 feel comfortable should Have won others too, just saying '' to play golf with the Mountain.. A 1050 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms, the returned!