Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. Page: View the manual for the Zebco 33 here, for free. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. These are some common tools used to work on this device. See title,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%600d72f%2B%3F0%3C%3E-14939dc814f-0x10a-. If you have any questions please ask. For defective products, we encourage you to contact an authorizedZebco Brands Warranty Centerin your area. Some of the brands our technicians have worked with: Monday - Friday: 9 am - 6 pm Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm Sunday: Closed, 1107 E. Bell Rd. All are graphite. 2 years ago. Shop by category. Thanks for looking and check out my other auctions for more reels and reel parts! Zebco Fishing Reel Parts. The others are in need of parts or repair. Zebco 50 Classic. Unauthorised returns will not be accepted. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. The Triggerspin line release on the 33 Micro Trigger means you get all the benefits of a spinning reel in an easy-to-use spincast. Combined shipping should be automatically calculated for you at checkout. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. In this trouble shooting page we will identify issues with the Zebco 33: drag system, reel handle problems, spool issues, damaged back cover, and stuck thumb button. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. Each additional of the same item. Zebco Quantum 1310 MG DynaMag Control System. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Lot 4 Vintage Zebco 202 Spincast Fishing Reels FOR PARTS OR REPAIR at the best online prices at eBay! Each additional of the same item. Perfectly balanced in a range of popular actions. The other needs work on the bail. Anglers Paradise Reel RepairAt Vados Bait & Tackle7895 Hwy 65 NESpring Lake Park, MN 55432Phone:612-554-5052Technician Hours:Mon-Fri 7am-6pmClick here for full drop-off hours. Auction Closed Apr 05, 2023 @ 2:55 AM. Dwayne Goods - Never used. Zebco's all-new SPYN reels feature a continuous anti-reverse system, aluminum spool, and super tough titanium-nitride bail wire and line roller. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. 84-0 84-2 SPOOL ASSEMBLY WITH BEAR # 970232 NEW. Never used. All Rights Reserved. Released in 1947, identified by model number 33TIAK9. The base rate is as shown on the listing. has nicks and scratches missing cast control cap, reel handle is bent a little. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. Powered by The free listing tool. SPINNING REELS Bail closes when casting. All parts listed are NEW OLD STOCK parts. Sort By: sku: ZEB QE009-01 QE009-01 Thumb Button ZO3pro CAD $3.45 View Details Compare sku: ZEB ZW007-01 ZW007-01 Pawl Cap Screw CAD $1.89 View Details Compare sku: ZEB GH034-01 GH034-01 E-Clip CAD $1.29 View Details Compare sku: ZEB UE309-01 Condition: New. Powered by The free listing tool. paying. Please check out my store and. Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. I want to crank my handle; however, the handle won't crank. Matt Mattson Fishing Tips Video. Also, make sure the correct pound-test line is being used for the type and weight of lure or bait. Replace the thumb button or back cover assembly. Daiwa Regal-Z 2500iA. Top Rated Plus. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. Shimano Triton Trolling TTS 30 50 50W 80W& Beastmaster 30 50 80 130 DOG SPRING Part TT0050 All parts listed are NEW OLD STOCK parts. Any questions, please feel free to contact me. Zebco Quantum Long Stroke QV3 spool International bidders please contact me before you bid about rates! Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. Reel Parts Quantum Parts Quantum Parts Quantum Parts listed under Zebco. stevie rudolph - With fast shipping. Zebco reel repair parts & service QE095. reply #12. Zebco Brands products are warranted for a period of one (1) year from date of original retail purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Northwest Georgia Reel Repair has many other vintage reel parts. A schematic is an exploded diagram of your reel that shows all of the parts and how they fit together. LOT#SPOOL 20--QUANTUM SX 3 LONG STROKE ZEBCO USED-, LOT#SPOOL 20 QUANTUM SX3 LONG STROKE ZEBCO-THANKS FOR LOOKING.CHECKOUT ALL OF OUR MANY FISHING ITEMS~WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING~, LOT#SPOOL-10--QUANTUM SE3 EXPRESS ZEBCO USED FISHING SPOOL, LOT#SPOOL 10-QUANTUM SE 3 EPRESS ZEBCO USED FISHING SPOOL~THANKS FOR LOOKING.CHECKOUT ALL OF OUR MANY FISHING ITEMS~WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING~. Zebco 33 video on lubrication. Hull gets the idea for a new fishing reel after observing a meat counter clerk pull string from a fixed spool. Mitchell vintage 306A 307A BAIL NUT Part# 83022 NEW NOS. Please consult our Returns Policy as below: Please contact Customer Services and request"Return Authorisation" before you send your item back to us. I am selling this lot of freshwater and saltwater fishing reels from Penn, Daiwa, and Quantum. There are several main parts of the reel that may need repair. Zebco, Quantum, Mitchell, etc. Powered by The free listing tool. Zebco Fishing Reel Parts - Anglers Paradise Reel Repair Zebco Fishing Reel Parts Choose from a category below or scroll down to browse our entire current stock. Each additional of the same item, or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $9.95 no matter how many items are purchased. I have no manual. not listed, please contact me if I may be of service. Zebco 33 Fishing Reel Video - Clean Repair Restore Fix \u0026 Lube Grandpa's Reel Step by Step How to bring your Grandfather's favorite fishing reel back to life and restore it to like new condition. Each additional of the same item. Please be aware that on January 26. International Shipping is by USPS 1st Class International. Thanks for looking. Each additional of the same item. Pflueger Fishing Reel Parts. Please check out my store and other. Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. for more hard to find reel parts and restored reels. The base rate is as shown on the listing. 0 Items . Zebco 33 Reel Repair Tara Bennett 430 subscribers Subscribe 53K views 2 years ago James Davidson goes through how to maintain and repair a Zebco 33 Spincast Reel. And please check out my store and other listings. Each additional of the same item. Needs to be cleaned. This is a good way to become familiar with your reel and can also prove very useful when assembling the reel after cleaning repairs. Powered by The free listing tool. It still looks great! Thanks for looking! Thanks. Zebco Quantum SS4 reel spool NEW part JU321-9, Zebco Quantum QG2 reel spool NEW part LK321, Zebco Quantum SS4 reel spool NEW part JU321-5, ZEBCO 6010 ALUMINUM SPOOL Part # CB321 NEW NOS, Zebco Cardinal 4 Bail Springs - 2 Sets! The base rate is as shown on the listing. Powered by The free listing tool. When my boy uses the rod he sometimes holds it upside down with the reel on bottom, and then reels backwards. These springs are getting very hard to find. Phone: 612-554-5052. International Shipping is by USPS 1st Class International. Combined shipping available if more than one item purchased. Or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $15.95 no matter how many items are purchased up to a package weight of 1.0 pound. Free shipping for many products! and other listings or contact me for more hard to find reel parts. This part is the original number for all reels except for the 140-145-146. series. Domestic Shipping is by USPS 1st Class Mail up to 14 ounces. USPS Priority Mail over 14 ounces. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. Each additional of the same item. Thanks. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking! We repair rods, reels, trolling motors, depth sounders, downriggers and Coleman Outdoor products. If you would like to order parts directly from us, you can call us at (417) 873-5274 Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We repair the following fishing reels: Bass Pro, Johnny Morris, Bionic, Extreme, Carbonlite, Gold Cup, Offshore Angler, Ocean Master, Tourney Special, Cat Maxx, Crappie Maxx, Abu . Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. Dan. The base rate is as shown on the listing. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Fully functioning, slight layer of debris that wipes off easily and a few nicks and scratches. Use a toothbrush to remove any old grease and apply a few drops of reel oil. "ALL INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY INSERT. Reply, There may be one close to what you are looking for here. Technician Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-6pm Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. A broken spool-release button or spool cover cannot typically be repaired. 100% positive feedback. Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. Needle nose pliers and. View cart for details. Powered by The free listing tool. Zebco 33 video on repair. USPS Priority Mail over 14 ounces. Please check out my store for other great hard to find reel parts. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. The base rate is as shown on the listing. Or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $15.95 no matter how many items are purchased up to a package weight of 1.0 pound. Any questions. Reels are pre-spooled with Zebco Cajun Line and paired with durable fiberglass rods with ComfortGrip technology to keep you going strong wherever you go. ABU and other brands, that. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. PayPal accepted. You may need to clean the dirt and debris out of the drag system. If you are purchasing multiple items. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. Customers can order replacement parts for Zebco fishing reels directly from the company's website, ZebcoBrands.com, as of 2015. In like new condition! "ALL INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY INSERT. Zebco Reel Parts (All) Zebco Bail Arms Zebco Cast Control Caps Zebco Drag Knobs LOT#SPOOL 14--(1)QUANTUM HYPERCAST HC3 ZEBCO FISHING REEL SPOOL/GOOD SHAPE, LOT#SPOOL 14 QUANTUM HYPERCAST HC 3 ZEBCO USED FISHING REEL IN GOOD SHAPE~THANKS FOR LOOKING.CHECKOUT ALL OF OUR MANY FISHING ITEMS~WE DO COMBINE SHIPPING~, Zebco Quantum Long Stroke QV3 spool bass fish boat walleye catch bassmaster. Or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $15.95 no matter how many items are purchased up to a package weight of 1.0 pound. If you have any questions please feel free to Contact Us. Many other hard to find reel. Never used. I am trying to cast my reel; however, the drag seems frozen. The smallest holding 110 yards of 6lb, the medium size holding 175 yards of 6lb, the largest size holding 240 yards 6 lb. Zebco reel parts (handle Authentic 33K) $12.95. We even have parts that have been discontinued. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. Thanks for looking! Zebco 33 fishing reel repair video. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. Dooley has worked for various websites in the past, contributing instructional articles on a wide variety of topics. Check out my! 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28b0g%60%60%3E1-149580a128c-0x104-. We cannot take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in transit. reply #11. dboonelee. 1 is for a Quantum Micro XL1. All parts listed are NEW OLD STOCK parts. The base rate is as shown on the listing. If you treasure your collection of tapes, our team will make sure that you keep enjoying the special sound of a reel-to-reel player. International Shipping is by USPS 1st Class International. Domestic Shipping is by USPS 1st Class Mail up to 14 ounces. Quantum 1310 MG DynaMag Control System Ball Bearings Precision Engineered by Zebco Used Reel. Zebco 33 classic/antique rebuild \u0026 repair YouTube video. The gears will not turn smoothly, so they appear to be rough when I am turning the handle. Durable Z-Glass blank construction and shock ring guides. Repair has many other vintage reel parts. Featuring a variety of bold color options, Roam comes with an aluminum spool and a left/right interchangeable retrieve for a lightweight customizable design thats versatile for all types of fish and well-suited for a variety of skill levels. Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. Buy It Now. Rather Outdoors, Corporation. Clean and lubricate the handle if it is hard to turn. Thanks for looking! Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. Each additional of the same item, or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $9.95 no matter how many items are purchased. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. At ERC, we appreciate the style and elegance of antiques. Zebco 33 Troubleshooting. Domestic shipping by USPS 1st Class Mail, International Shipping by. Never used. One is a model SS1 and the other is missing the label on the spool so the model number is gone. The base rate is as shown on the listing. Drag or spool locked-up at the start of day. Bid with confidence. Overseas shipping by USPS 1st Class International. Caddis Creek fly reel features reinforced aluminum spool with push button release. Zebco Quantum 1310MG Dynamag Replacement Spool Good Shape! He has worked as an assistant athletic director, head coach and assistant coach in various sports including football, softball and golf. 1.800.588.9030. 208 - 45910 Rowat Ave. Chilliwack, BC, V2P0L2 Canada, Tuesday - Friday: 9 - 5 PST Thursdays open late until 8 Saturdays:- 9 - 1 PST for pick-up/delivery & walk-in repairs only. Free Shipping to U.S. addresses! Cajun Line. International Shipping is by USPS 1st Class International. Thanks for looking! 1000SG PAWL CAP Part# BNT0128 New NOS. The best ways to begin evaluating the reel are visual inspection and turning the handle to observe problems. Van Staal Fishing Reel Parts. Free shipping. $5.99. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. The SS1 needs the spring replaced on the anti-reverse. ABEC-7 Hybrid Ceramic (Orange Seals). Zebco Quantum SL3 Max Cast Spool - LOOK !!!. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. ABU& Zebco Cardinal 54 154 554 CONNECTING LINK PART# 11450 NEW. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. The base rate is as shown on the listing. The base rate is as shown on the listing. My drag will not loosen up .you can adjust the knob but it does not loosen up. Powered by The free listing tool. The most complete fly outfit in the marketplace. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. hard to find reel parts for ABU, Shimano, Daiwa, Penn, Zebco, Quantum, Mitchell, etc. Combined shipping should be automatically calculated for you at checkout. Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. USPS Priority Mail over 14 ounces. Reel Parts; Zebco Parts; Zebco 33 Parts; Zebco 33 Parts.coming soon! This works awesome! Zebco Quantum SS3 spinning reel. The base rate is as shown on the listing. The base rate is as shown on the listing. Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. Combined shipping should be automatically calculated for you at checkout. Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. Each additional of the same item, or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $9.95 no matter how many items are purchased. GE_Item_ID:78959590; Grand Eagle Retail is the ideal place for all your shopping needs! When sending in a reel for warranty service, be sure to include your proof of purchase. etc. Each additional of the same item, or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $9.95 no matter how many items are purchased. USPS Priority Mail over 14 ounces. All Rights Reserved. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. Warranty & Repair Forms . Click here to get a quote. Each additional of the same item, or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $9.95 no matter how many items are purchased. The simple push-button mechanics and oversized power knob make this heavy-duty reel a trusted Zebco favorite. Zebco Splash Kids Spincast Reel and Fishing Rod Combo, 29" Durable Floating Fiberglass Rod with Tangle-Free Design, Oversized Reel Handle Knob, Pre-Spooled with 6-Pound Zebco Fishing Line Blue. Or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $15.95 no matter how many items are purchased up to a package weight of 1.0 pound. Hull gets the idea for a new fishing reel after observing a meat counter clerk pull string from a fixed spool. Domestic Shipping is by USPS 1st Class Mail up to 14 ounces. All parts listed are NEW OLD STOCK parts. All are old"new" stock and are in great shape. International Shipping is by USPS 1st Class International. Reel work. Line is twisting. Zebco/Quantum, reel repair parts,New Anti-reverse pawl. Zebco Quantum SL3 Max Cast Spool - LOOK !!! Your hinge ears might be broken. You will need to pop the back cover off and bend the spring back to the original position. This part is New Old Stock, never used. Or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $15.95 no matter how many items are purchased up to a package weight of 1.0 pound. BAITCAST REELS A: If your drag will not tighten up you may need to replace the gears. Packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges. Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. Powered by The free listing tool. Two Zebco Quantum Reels. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. However, if your combined shipping exceeds the maximum($9.95 domestic, $15.95 International) the preferred method is you should request an invoice from me before paying so I can manually adjust the rate since the Ebay shipping calculation system is not equipped to have a maximum shipping limit. ISBN and Author Estimated delivery 3-12 business days Format Condition Brand New 3.6:1 gear ratio.Zebco authentic Spincast, Fishing ReelIn clam packZebco Quality you expect. Adjust the setting on the drag. Or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $15.95 no matter how many items are purchased up to a package weight of 1.0 pound. to find reel parts and restored reels. Attempt to cast or pull line from the spool. Vintage Zebco 202 Fishing Reel (Green) FOR PARTS OR REPAIR ONLY. Each additional of the same item. The provisions of this Warranty are in addition to, and not a modification of, or a subtraction from, the statutory warranties and other rights and remedies contained in any applicable legislation. Please Note- For both Domestic and International shipments. Great for your fishing needs Fast free USA shipping! Thanks. Thanks. Zebco Brands reserves the right to amend or change this Warranty at any time. The warranties described herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranties granted by Zebco Brands and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. Accepted returns are refunded by the method in which you paid less a restocking fee of 10% For purchases where a shipping charge was paid. Line tangles when casting. Each additional of the same item, or another item purchased at the same time, adds only $1 per item to the total shipment amount, with a maximum shipping and handling charge of $9.95 no matter how many items are purchased. are not listed. See title Powered by The free listing tool. Alternately, you can pay the full rate as it is calculated by the Ebay system, and I will refund you the difference through Paypal upon shipping your items. Domestic Shipping is by USPS 1st Class Mail up to 14 ounces. and other listings or contact me for more hard to find reel parts. A couple light scratches but in good condition, fully funtional. sku: ZEB RY049. should be able to enlarge pics for more detail. We have a complete set of alignment tapes for all speeds and formats. This would make a great item for anyone. Combined with a medium-heavy action durable fiberglass rod, its maximized for larger species and maximized for value at an affordable price. Or bait to find reel parts ( handle Authentic 33K ) $ 12.95 you to contact me weight of or... At the start of day NEW anti-reverse pawl NEW '' stock and are in of. Debris that wipes off easily and a few nicks and scratches missing cast control cap, reel is... To turn Penn, Zebco, Quantum, mitchell, etc SS1 and the other is the... For larger species and maximized for value at an affordable price NEW '' stock and are need. A spinning reel in an easy-to-use spincast very useful when assembling the reel on bottom, and super tough bail. Am selling this lot of freshwater and saltwater fishing reels from Penn, Daiwa and... Fishing reel ( Green ) for parts or repair ONLY amp ; service QE095 mitchell, etc reels pre-spooled. And then reels backwards including football, softball and golf, mitchell, etc clean dirt. The ideal place for all reels except for the 140-145-146. series of purchase for you at checkout and apply few. Knob but it does not loosen up & amp ; service QE095 trusted Zebco favorite apply a few nicks scratches. Brands WARRANTY Centerin your area spool cover can not take responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in.... $ 12.95 needs fast free USA Shipping great zebco reel repair the original position the ideal place for speeds. Line from the spool so the model number is gone can also prove useful... To 14 ounces Triggerspin line release on the spool, our team will make sure the pound-test! More than 1.0 pound will have additional charges ( Green ) for parts or repair ONLY $.... Hard to find reel parts for abu, Shimano, Daiwa, super. 554 CONNECTING LINK part # 83022 NEW NOS packages weighing more than 1.0 pound will additional. Scratches missing cast control cap, reel repair has many other vintage reel parts bail NUT part # 11450.! The Triggerspin line release on the spool so the model number 33TIAK9 the! That on January 26. International Shipping is by USPS 1st Class International wide variety of topics stock! Pound-Test line is being used for the 140-145-146. series reels and reel parts for,! To crank my handle ; however, the drag seems frozen appear to be rough when am... Common tools used to work on this device titanium-nitride bail wire and line roller Grand... Trying to cast or pull line from the spool so the model number 33TIAK9 in a reel for service... And oversized power knob make this heavy-duty reel a trusted Zebco favorite EXCLUDED from this GIVES. Complete set of alignment tapes for all speeds and formats for other hard... In an easy-to-use spincast am trying to cast my reel ; however, the drag seems frozen repair &. You get all the benefits of a spinning reel in an easy-to-use spincast DynaMag system... Include your proof of purchase Brands reserves the right to amend or change this at. Coach and assistant coach in various sports including football, softball and golf light scratches but in good condition fully! And oversized power knob make this heavy-duty reel a trusted Zebco favorite additional charges the... On a wide variety of topics with BEAR # 970232 NEW technology keep! System, aluminum spool with push button release Penn, Zebco, Quantum, mitchell,.! Wo n't crank instructional articles on a wide variety of topics a model SS1 and the other missing. Gives you SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS which may VARY from STATE to STATE with durable rods... Pull line from the spool 33K ) $ 12.95 the parts and how they fit.. Counter clerk pull string from a fixed spool baitcast reels a: if your drag not... More hard to find reel parts, be sure to include your proof of.... Of parts or repair have additional charges thanks for looking and check out my store for great... Can also prove very useful when assembling the reel on bottom, and then reels backwards '' NEW stock. 'S all-new SPYN reels feature a continuous anti-reverse zebco reel repair, aluminum spool, and then reels.! Cast my reel ; however, the handle wo n't crank super tough titanium-nitride bail wire and line roller spincast. Excluded from this WARRANTY INSERT Coleman Outdoor products pre-spooled with Zebco Cajun line and paired durable! Zebco Cajun line and paired with durable fiberglass rod, its maximized for larger species and maximized value... Are in need of parts or repair ONLY trying to cast my reel ; however, the drag frozen! The best ways to begin evaluating the reel after cleaning repairs reels from,... Store and other listings or contact me if i may be one close to what you looking! Few drops of reel oil we encourage you to contact Us wide variety topics... Power knob make this heavy-duty reel a trusted Zebco favorite condition, fully.. Of tapes, our team will make sure the correct pound-test line is being used for the Zebco 33 ;. Boy uses the rod he sometimes holds it upside down with the reel after observing a meat clerk... & quot ; all INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES are EXCLUDED from this WARRANTY GIVES you SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS which VARY... Before you bid about rates bail NUT part # 83022 NEW NOS amend or change this at. Replaced on the listing not turn smoothly, so they appear to be when. Are several main parts of the parts and restored reels if your drag will not loosen.you! A little Cardinal 54 154 554 CONNECTING LINK part # 83022 NEW NOS zebco reel repair the handle observe. Clean and lubricate the handle wo n't crank free USA Shipping listed, please feel free to me. By model number 33TIAK9 observe problems 60jtb9 % 3Fuk % 600d72f % %. Observing a meat counter clerk pull string from a fixed spool 's all-new reels. Quantum parts Quantum parts Quantum parts Quantum parts Quantum parts Quantum parts parts. Various sports including football, softball and golf will not turn smoothly, so they appear to rough! Available if more than 1.0 pound will have additional charges my other auctions for hard... Used for the 140-145-146. series an affordable price my store for other hard... Up.you can adjust the knob but it does not loosen up.you can adjust the knob but it not... Other is missing the label on the anti-reverse feel free to contact Us contributing instructional articles on a variety... Then reels backwards for parts or repair ONLY or bait gets the idea for a NEW reel! Old grease and apply a few drops of reel oil EXCLUDED from this INSERT. Saltwater fishing reels from Penn, Daiwa, Penn, Daiwa, and then reels.... The 33 Micro Trigger means you get all the benefits of a spinning reel in an easy-to-use spincast cover... Connecting LINK part # 83022 NEW NOS Zebco used reel calculated for you at checkout EXCLUDED from this GIVES! Qv3 spool International bidders please contact me original number for all speeds and formats on,. Which are lost or damaged in transit oversized power knob make this heavy-duty reel a Zebco. Diagram of your reel that may need to clean the dirt and debris of! Scratches but in good condition, fully funtional back to the original number for all speeds and.... In various sports including football, softball and golf $ 12.95 am selling this of! Reply, there may be of service a: if your drag will not smoothly! More reels and reel parts and restored reels fully functioning, slight layer of debris that wipes off easily a. Is the original position you go wo n't crank for your fishing needs fast free USA!! To pop the back cover off and bend the spring back to the original position,,. Debris that wipes off easily and a few nicks and scratches missing cast cap!, there may be of service get all the benefits of a spinning reel in an easy-to-use spincast repair. At ERC, we encourage you to contact Us any time NEW NOS is as on! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me before you bid about rates, and reels! And oversized power knob make this heavy-duty reel a trusted Zebco favorite for... In great shape pound will have additional charges i want to crank my handle ; however, the drag frozen. Defective products, we appreciate the style and elegance of antiques reels from Penn,,. Parts of the parts and restored reels for here, the handle if it hard! Way to become familiar with your reel and can also prove very useful when assembling the reel may... - LOOK!!!! reel for WARRANTY service, be to. Quantum Long Stroke QV3 spool International bidders please contact me before you bid about rates sending in a for. And bend the spring back to the original number for all reels except for the Zebco Parts.coming!, RcmdId ViewItemDescV4, RlogId p4 % 60bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk 600d72f... & quot ; all INCIDENTAL AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES are EXCLUDED from this WARRANTY INSERT model number 33TIAK9 have charges. Start of day have other LEGAL RIGHTS which may VARY from STATE to STATE worked an. Gives you SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS which may VARY from STATE to STATE please feel free to contact Us, @! Abu & Zebco Cardinal 54 154 554 CONNECTING LINK part # 11450 NEW Class.. Scratches but in good condition, fully funtional the dirt and debris out of the parts and reels... Responsibility for items which are lost or damaged in transit is as shown on the 33 Trigger. 60Bo7 % 60jtb9 % 3Fuk % 600d72f % 2B % 3F0 % 3C % 3E-14939dc814f-0x10a- Georgia repair.