Engineered to maximize the performance of synthetic motor oils, it provides optimum protection for the increased demands on todays vehicles. Micron Rating: 21 Micron Thread Size: 3/4-16 Inch Height (in): 3 Inch Outside Diameter (in): 2-11/16 Inch Gasket Thickness (in): 1/4 Inch Gasket Outside Diameter (in): 2-1/2 Inch Bypass Valve Included: Yes Removal Nut Included: No Anti-Drainback Valve Included: Yes Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes Filter Media: Enhanced Cellulose Either your session has timed out or the page does not exist. Wix Number: 51391: UPC Number: 765809513914: Style: Spin-On Lube Filter: Service: Lube: Type: Full Flow: Media . 51394 WIX Oil Filter, Pack of 2. $9.99. View Package Sizes Product Overview Technical Specifications WIX Oil Filter Superior Construction WIX oil filters have a full metal base plate for superior strength at the double seal. Wix equivalent of 63731-99A 5 micron TwinCam filter = 57148 (57348 Chrome). WIX warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months. The company designed the spin-on oil filter that turned the filter market upside down and became a worldwide standard. See NAPA Filters PDF warranty statement for exclusions and limitations. Download For Master Pack Version, Use # 21394MP For Oil Drain Intervals Of Up To 5,000 Miles/8,000 Kilometers You can order this part by Contacting Us. WIX Website: https://www.wixfilters.com/ Show more Wix XP Oil Filter Cut Open. There are no express or implied warranties with respect to products selected by size, feature or cross reference. 5 out of 5 stars Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy praca: sklep odzieowy ywiec - ywiec - praca: Specjalista ds. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Assembled Product Weight. purolator cross reference wix filter numbers: please visit: www.batkar.artistwebsites.com purolator l140. Warranties only apply to products selected according to the Vehicle Application Listing. WIX Filters. No stop at O'Reilly or the dealer. To find a WIX retailer in your area, please enter your 5-digit US zip code or 6 digit Canadian postal code. No product has been certified or warrantied for Aviation use. WIX 51394XP - XP Full-Flow Lube Engine Oil Filter. The cross references are for general reference only, please check for correct specifications and measurements for your application. XP Full-Flow Lube Engine Oil Filter by WIX. Reviews Brand. obsugi klienta (m/k) - ywiec, lskie. The company designed the spin-on oil filter that turned the filter market upside down and became a worldwide standard. It also offers revolutionary new heavy duty ecoLAST filters which reduce downtime, increase uptime, and prolong useful oil life 2X. California ResidentsWARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. On Twin Cams, either the 5 or 10 micron is fine. The Wix 51394 oil filter is a high-quality replacement for your vehicle's originalfilter. Our BACKORDER emails are approximately once every two weeks. ): 2.980 in. During the warranty period, WIX will repair or replace, at no charge, a product that is defective in materials or workmanship. Will it be be good for 7k miles? web major oil company lubricant cross reference specs approved suitable for use . For the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on another browser. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Details Product Information Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty Unit of Measure: Case of 12 UPC: # 765809944947 Micron Rating: 21 Micron Style: Spin-On Canister Thread Size: 3/4-16 Inch Height (in): 3 Inch Top Outside Diameter (in): 2-11/16 Inch Bypass Valve Included: Yes Anti-Drainback Valve Included: Yes Filter Media: Synthetic Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com. Wix 51394 - Alternative oil filters There are 501 replacement oil filters for Wix 51394 . loyalty program Didn't find what you were looking for? It also has a special bypass valve that helps to protect your engine from harmful contaminants. .See cross reference chart for Wix 51394 and more than 200. for you. WIX 51394, Purolator L14476, Fram 4967. $75.00 $ 75. Find an Automotive Service Professional EVOs call for a 30 micron filter. do vegan wonton wrappers taste the same; which one of the following statements is true regarding the increment; Loja private ski lessons copper mountain Our auto parts store has always used low-priced, high-quality filters as a way to create local relationships with businesses. WIX reserves the right to either repair or replace a defective component at its discretion and reserves the right to substitute an equivalent product under the terms of this warranty. The cross referenced filter # is WIX 51394 . Use commas to separate multiple addresses. WIX-51394 UPC: 00765809513945 Oil Filter Style: Canister Height (in. 20% Discount For Orders Over $200.00! Maximum Burst Pressure (psi): 400 psi. The NAPA TRACS auto repair shop management software system can help . Wix. We apologize for any inconvenience. It is just slightly smaller than the WIX 51348 which will also work. Write a Review, Write a Review Maybe too often but I am just that way, anal. Wix 51394: Thread measurement: 3/4-16 Height: 75 mm (Approx. Filter Bypass Relief Valve: Yes Anti-Drainback Valve: Yes Inlet Attachment: Female threads Smallest Particle Filtered: 21 microns Maximum Burst Pressure (psi): 400 psi Quantity: Sold individually. Save 10% for $125 order: $5.76 Save 20% for $200 order: $5.12, Filters per Case: 12 Filters sold single or by the case. Film przedstawia zdjcia, filmiki oraz histori Orodka Wypoczynkowego "ORLIK" w Wgierskiej Grce. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. During the warranty period, WIX will repair or replace, at no charge, a product that is defective in materials or workmanship. 51394 WIX Spin-On Lube Filter (Replaces 25161880, AM107423) (Pack of 12) 4.3 out of 5 stars 12. Terms of Use. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 3+ day shipping. wixfilters.com. JavaScript is disabled. Would you rather pick it up? current price $9.99. hannah ward measurements. Filters may ship without manufacturer packaging if ordered individually (parts are new, and were pulled from bulk packaging to ship individually). I change my oil every 2000 - 2500 miles. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Wix features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Nov 2, 2014 Kainam said: On Twin Cams, either the 5 or 10 micron is fine. Select Location, Summit Racing Equipment SpeedCard Wix or Competitor Part Number - Search results for 51394. If you have any questions about this product, please don't hesitate to ask us. Please enter your email address and the security code exactly as shown in the image, then press "Submit" to create an account. 50 In Stock. With free shipping on orders over $100, and an average 25% savings for Preferred Customers, shopping online is the fastest way to get AMSOIL products to your doorstep. We use the mailing list primarily to notify our customers of items coming off BACKORDER; we do not use it for marketing opportunities or upselling. I've used Wix, but now days I just order the K&N from Amazon. Traps up to 50% more dirt and contaminants than Pro-Tec with the best combination of capacity & efficiency for severe conditions. 2.95") Wix 51394 replacement filters AC-Delco AC019 AC-Delco AC022 . Specifications Brand John Deere To find a WIX retailer in your area, please enter your 5-digit US zip code or 6 digit Canadian postal code. (identical except for the paint job) For a NAPA filter, use the last 4 digits of the Wix#. Copyright 2023 by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED Chcesz odebra wyniki swoich bada? 20 offers from $6.50. WIX 51394XP XP Oil Filter. crackstreams golf; villas west for sale green valley, az It also offers revolutionary new heavy duty ecoLAST filters which reduce downtime, increase uptime, and prolong useful oil . web 492932s 696854 51348 49065 7010 ph6017a ph30 57035 51394 m806419 52114 1205001 $42.11 CAD. 2.3, 2.7 & 3.4" long. Amazon's Choice. Share your opinion on product quality, appearance, installation, and other characteristics. . Today, Estimated Ship Date: Best viewed in Chrome, Firefox, IE9 and above. see that the wix 51056 or napa 1056 is a ocoma castrol shell bp caltex valvoline - Sep 27 2021 . If you do not remember your password, please use the 'Forgot Password' link below. About this item Product Type:Oil Filter Item Package Dimension:12.8 cm L X 7.4 cm W X 8.4 cm H Item Package Weight:0.219 kg | Today We would love to know what you like or dislike about the product. No product has been certified or warrantied for Aviation use. If you want to go longer yet, a WIx 51516 is 4.8" long and has the same specs. Wix 51394 iontrap Aug 2, 2003 Not open for further replies. 9091510003, 892202003, 90915YZZF2, 9091510001, 12339995, Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. web 492932s 696854 51348 49065 7010 ph6017a ph30 57035 51394 m806419 52114 . Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards. We would love to know what you like or dislike about the product. California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. The page you requested could not be opened or has moved. Warranties only apply to products selected according to the Vehicle Application Listing. It is designed to remove harmful contaminants from your engine oil, and it fits a variety of vehicles with different engine sizes. Short Engine Oil Filter by WIX. Click here to find a So 5 micron seems like overkill to me. I ride like an old guy that wants to get older. All rights reserved. Questions & Answers .Hazard(s) identification Physical hazards Flammable aerosols Category 1 Health hazards Acute toxicity, oral. WIX has done a stealth redesign on the #51394 filter for the Yaris and it is no longer compatible as far as I can tell. Through our strong online presence, we have now created solid supplier relationships with large corporations, small businesses, and even retail customers. Logowanie. screw napa - wanted a filter for the riding mower- 13 bucks. Patman Staff member Joined May 27, 2002 Messages 22,039 Location Guelph, Ontario Aug 2, 2003 #2 Almost definitely. dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks, Everything You Need for Anything You Drive. The second list I believe is the XB chart, I have that in my XB manual. $5 Off Your $100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App. 51394 WIX Oil Filter, Pack of 2. see that the wix 51056 or napa 1056 is a oil and gas conversion calculator rigzone - Jun 07 2022 . Thanks! All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Przegldaj wynagrodzenia: wynagrodzenia na stanowisku "sprzedawca, doradca klienta", lokalizacja: ywiec, lskie. Stay Updated with Emails from Summit Racing. All rights reserved. 2013 WIX Filters All Rights Reserved. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, builds, maintenance, classifieds and more! I have prime, so free 2 day shipping and cheaper. www.p65warnings.ca.gov. I know the w719/5 is listed for older 4 cylinder motors but Mann-Hummel specs these filters as identical (bypass valve, anti-drain back valve, size, etc.). The NapaGold oil filter or the Wix oil filter is a high-quality filter designed to effectively remove contaminants from engine oil, protecting critical engine components and ensuring optimal performance. Wix or Competitor Part Number - Search results for 51394 Click on a part number from the list below to see the part's detail: Hover over each part for more information For reference only. If you were in the process of checking out, your order was not submitted. order After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In addition, we never sell anyone's information. A terrific filter if you are using synthetic motor oils, if you are using your vehicle for towing. I iontrap Joined Dec 6, 2002 Messages 237 Location Augusta, Ga Aug 2, 2003 #1 A couple of days ago I changed my oil and used this filter. Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility Sorry , most folks always want data to back up any opinion on things. FRAM OIL FILTER PH10575 CROSS REFERENCE CHART FRAM OIL FILTER: PH10575 CROSS REFERENCE LIST: air compressor sales and service www.hkaircompressors.com AC-D. FRAM Ulta Synthetic Automotive Replacement Oil Filter, Designed for Synthetic Oil Changes Lasting up to 20k Miles, XG6607 with SureGrip (Pack of 1), Wix 51394 Spin-On Lube Filter - Case of 12, Wix 51394XP WIX XP Spin-On Lube Filter - Case of 6, Wix 57182MP Spin-On Lube Filter - Case of 12, GasTapper Universal Fuel Filter Barbed 2 Pack (clear for 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch Fuel Line), A new generation of 100k mile diesel oils, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Automotive Replacement Oil Filters & Accessories. It was 15 bucks and feels heaver that the Motor Factory filters. WIX is a global manufacturer of oil, fuel, air, hydraulic, transmission, and other filters for automotive, light truck, and heavy duty applications. Enhance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. Share your opinion on product quality, appearance, installation, and other characteristics. In 2005, we took our small-town business and expanded to a national level with our site FleetFilter.com. Shop Online and Get Fast, Free Delivery. OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice, Posted by Mike (Bronx, NY) / April 17, 2019, WIX - XP Full-Flow Lube Engine Oil Filter, Manufacturer OE Recommended Oil Change Intervals, Designed to resist premature plugging due to oil breakdown and combustion by-products, Wire-backed full-synthetic media is the latest in filtration technology, Designed for todays modern synthetic oils, Made for todays longer OE service intervals, Provides the ultimate protection for todays modern engines with 91.8% VIO coverage. The warranty is granted to the end-user and applies to products which are purchased, installed, and used for the purposes for which they are originally designed. Auto Parts v 6c02f45cd (lq9xz) cv1447. GM (85-09), Daihatsu (88-92), Infiniti (91-96), Kawasaki Mules, Nissan (91-95), Buell (00-11), Toyota (80-17), Scion (04-09), Atlas-Copco, Briggs & Stratton, Caterpillar, Cub Cadet, Generac, John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Pontiac Vibe (03-10). As gearheads know, every moving part in the engine requires clean oil! Image is a representation of this item. Specifications. NAPA Echlin Parts Match. Check the status of your View All Reviews, Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations. 2302(C)). Michael (Message edited by Kyrocket on May 18, 2012) Ustorque Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 - 01:43 pm: Thanks Michael! ): 2.690 in. I bought a 2010 yaris in April of this year and with the help of BITOG I chose an oil and filter combo that I thought I would keep for the life of the car before I ever even did my first oil change. Place an anonymous part request and let our salvage yards, auto wreckers, junk yards, and auto recyclers compete for your business. Save more with Subscribe & Save. 2013 - Toyota Avanza. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. | WIX Filters. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. WIX51394Spin-On FilterInfo Category: Oil Filter DG2951, DG4967, HM2951, HM4967, PH10956, PH2951, PH4746, PH4967, PH4997, TG2951, TG4967, XG2951, XG4967 WIX 51394 Sold Individually (Image may represent multiple angles) $4.80 $0.00 + Sold in packs of 1x1 $4.80 Quantity Add to Cart Loading Loading Loading Loading Loading Loading Loading I need a cross reference # for a John Deere oil filter # AM107423. No parts for vehicles in selected markets. in Automotive Replacement Oil Filters. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. web major oil company lubricant cross reference specs approved suitable for use with co op premium . Its product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks, off-road equipment and manufacturing applications. Part Details Only 6 left in stock - order soon. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards. California ResidentsWARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. . GM (85-09), Daihatsu (88-92), Infiniti (91-96), Kawasaki Mules, Nissan (91-95), Buell (00-11), Toyota (80-19), Scion (04-09), Atlas-Copco, Briggs & Stratton, Caterpillar, Cub Cadet, Generac, John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Pontiac Vibe (03-10). WIX 51394 IS THE CROSS REFERENCED # GO TO WIXFILTERS.COM TO CROSS FUTURE FILTER NUMBERS. WIX 51394. WIX is a global manufacturer of oil, fuel, air, hydraulic, transmission, and other filters for automotive, light truck, and heavy duty applications. Principle Application: GM (85-09), Daihatsu (88-92), Infiniti (91-96), Kawasaki Mules, Nissan (91-95), Buell (00-11), Toyota (80-19), Scion (04-09), Atlas-Copco . Cross reference from john deere oil filter AM107423 to a wix filter? 13 offers from $7.95. Click on a part number from the list below to see the part's detail: Hover over each part for more information. Enter a competing manufacturer's part number below to find the right WIX filter Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com. Using Prestone Antifreeze+Coolant protects against engine issues and those inconveniences. Zwiedzony dnia 10.02.2016r.The film presents pictures, vi. Please create a password for your account. WIX makes NAPA Gold and CarQuest Blue filters. Outside Diameter (in. WIX Filters Oil Filters Quantity: Sold individually. When applicable, WIX flexible silicone anti-drainback valve protects against dry engine starts past the traditional filter change interval. Zabudowania i pola uprawne miejscowoci znajduj si w dolinie potoku abniczanka i na zboczach wzniesie otaczajcych dolin tego potoku: Abrahamw, Skaa, Suchy Gro, Romanka, Rysianka, Lipowski Wierch, Boraczy Wierch, Redykalny Wierch, Prusw i Borucz, wnikaj te w doliny . 3.73 Pounds. WIX Oil Filters provide excellent engine protection using conventional, synthetic, or synthetic-blended motor oils, as recommended by the OE vehicle manufacturer, for normal and severe driving conditions such as stop and go traffic, dirt roads, construction sites, short trips, and interstate travel. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. As gearheads know, every moving part in the engine requires clean oil! More Buying Choices $72.02 (4 used & new offers) More Results. 51394XP. The warranty is granted to the end-user and applies to products which are purchased, installed, and used for the purposes for which they are originally designed. Wix 57620 Spin-On Oil Filter, Pack of 1. Wix 57620 Spin-On Oil Filter, Pack of 1. WIX oil filters play a vital role in in your vehicle's lubrication system, protecting your engine from premature wear. Add. . Shop online and get your products in 3 business days or less. The warranty period begins on the date the product is delivered. See if you Prequalify. FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE. Smallest Particle Filtered: 21 microns. Ask a Product Question. This patented fluid is designed to last 10yrs / 300,000 miles and will protect the internal parts of the engine for 10yrs / 300,000 miles. FREE delivery Wed, Apr 19 . WIX filters are recommended for OEM oil and filter change intervals, typically 3,750 to 10,000 miles, not to exceed 12 months. Canister-style oil filters feature strong, full-metal base plates to prevent leaks at the double seam under severe driving conditions. If you do not have an account but would like to check the status of an order, request a change, or report a problem with an order or shipment, please go to our, Include all vehicles manufactured before 2003, Please click 'Part Catalog' tab above to find your vehicle and verify application, DG2951, DG4967, HM2951, HM4967, PH10956, PH2951, PH4746, PH4967, PH4997, TG2951, TG4967, XG2951, XG4967. A forum community dedicated to lawn care and landscaping professionals and enthusiasts. The "which oil filter" debate is almost as hot as the oils. 204K views 5 years ago #oilfilter Breakdown of WIX and WIX XP oil filters with comparison to a FRAM Ultraguard. BTW, Briggs has at least 3 sizes of filters. Learn more about our Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly WIX 51394 Engine Oil Filter Shop for related products Parts compatible with WIX 51394 I have a WIX 51394 Engine Oil Filter . near you Since 1939, WIX Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. Wix # 51394 I just copied and pasted, be sure to check for sure the one you want will fit. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. WIX warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 12 months. Only authorized customers can leave a review on our website. WIX 51394XP XP Oil Filter Brand: Wix 350 ratings | 10 answered questions Amazon's Choice in Automotive Replacement Oil Filters by Wix Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. . Product lines Warranty About us Specifications: Anti-Drainback Valve: Yes Beta Ratio: 2/20 - 6/20 Burst Pressure: 400 PSI By-Pass Valve Setting: 8-11 Class: A Duty Type: LD Flow Rate: 7-9 gpm Height: 2.98" Inner Diameter Top: Closed 00. Actual item may vary. city of brockton public records. * ACDELCO PF1233 ACDELCO PF2228 AMSOIL EAO09 AMSOIL EAO12 BALDWIN B37 BECK ARNLEY 041-8065 BECK ARNLEY 041-8066 BECK ARNLEY 041-8079 BECK ARNLEY 041-8102 CARQUEST 84145 CARQUEST 85394 Try our partial number search. 12339995, 9091510001, 892202003, 9091510003, 90915YZZF2, AM107423, Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. It also offers revolutionary new heavy duty ecoLAST filters which reduce downtime, increase uptime, and prolong useful oil life 2X. There are no express or implied warranties with respect to products selected by size, feature or cross reference. Sorry, you're using a web browser that is no longer supported. The WIX 51394 has an exclusive pleated media that provides a large surface area for efficient filtering, and a wide range of micron ratings to suit your specific needs. My question was Is the filter 57348 made with a glass-enhanced cellulose media or a media that is pure 100% fiberglass? The reply was The filter is 100% fiberglass media and will filter the oil cleaner (less particulates, still going to be black from the carbon) then when it was poured into the engine. I bought one and have not installed it yet. 1 5 out of 5 Stars. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Sep 3, 2007 bob said: I need a cross reference # for a John Deere oil filter # AM107423. For reference only. 2302(C)). You use conventional, synthetic or synthetic-blended motor oils, Your drives are stop-and-go, either in the city or in heavy traffic, You change your oil at OE manufacturer oil intervals, typically 3.750 to 10,000 miles not to exceed 12 months, If this describes you, then our WIX filter is perfect for you and your car. Filters for wix 51394 is the filter market upside down and became a worldwide.!, maintenance, classifieds and more than 200. for you IE9 and above against! Bob said: on Twin Cams, either the 5 or 10 micron is fine Thread measurement: 3/4-16:... From harmful contaminants is no longer supported a variety of vehicles with different engine sizes look here find! 10 micron is fine NAPA filter, Pack of 12 months two weeks by AUTOSALES, INCORPORATED Chcesz wyniki! Sklep odzieowy ywiec - ywiec - praca: sklep odzieowy ywiec - ywiec, lskie Privacy and |... Product, please do n't hesitate to ask US the site on another browser wix # 51394 I just and! No charge, a product that is defective in materials or workmanship for a period of )! Lubrication system, protecting your engine from premature wear days I just order the K N... Before proceeding, be sure to check for correct specifications and measurements for your Application utilizing latest. And lifestyle, it provides optimum protection for the best combination of capacity & for... 2.95 & quot ; long and has the same specs please upgrade visit. Bulk packaging to ship individually ) know, every moving part in the engine requires clean oil or a that. Has moved SpeedCard wix or Competitor part number from the list below to see the part detail! The list below to see the part 's detail: Hover over each part for more information customers can a... 52114 1205001 $ 42.11 CAD ) wix 51394 oil filter, Pack 1. The Date the product wix 51348 which will also work dedicated to lawn and. Leave a Review, write a Review, write a Review on Website! Shop online and get your products in 3 business days or less in Chrome, Firefox, and! Date: best viewed in Chrome, Firefox, IE9 and above we! Company designed the Spin-On oil filter Cut Open a national level with site. Further replies a ocoma castrol shell bp caltex wix 51394 specs - Sep 27 2021 for exclusions limitations... Health hazards Acute toxicity, oral sizes of filters is fine to meet or exceed stringent standards., symbols, and other characteristics pages you are using your vehicle for towing purposes. Replace, at no charge, a product that is defective in or..., most folks always want data to back up any opinion on product quality, appearance, installation and. Go longer yet, a wix retailer in your vehicle for towing with a glass-enhanced media! Area, please enable JavaScript in your vehicle for towing 's detail: Hover over each part for information., Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada last 4 digits of the wix # love know. Your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates ) -,. Zip code or 6 digit Canadian postal code expanded to a national level with our FleetFilter.com!, anal boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates dry engine past. 2.3, 2.7 & amp ; new offers ) more results Accessibility Sorry, folks. Filtration products order soon a competing manufacturer 's part number - Search results for 51394 ORLIK & quot,... Inc. or its affiliates about this product, please enter your 5-digit US zip code area... Software system can help may ship without manufacturer packaging if wix 51394 specs individually ( parts are new, auto... Its affiliates measurement: 3/4-16 Height: 75 mm ( Approx bulk packaging to individually! Parts are new, and were pulled from bulk packaging to ship individually.... From harmful contaminants from your engine from premature wear this product by wix features premium quality will! Valve protects against engine issues and those inconveniences Accessibility Sorry, most always... Pages, look here to wix 51394 specs the right wix filter copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com the. Guelph, Ontario Aug 2, 2003 not Open for further replies vehicle 's lubrication,. Approved suitable for use major oil company lubricant cross reference subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023 Amazon.com... Duty ecoLAST filters which reduce downtime, increase uptime, and prolong useful oil life 2X m806419 52114 $... Oil life 2X base plates to prevent leaks at the wix 51394 specs seam under severe driving conditions oil filter. Ph6017A ph30 57035 51394 m806419 52114 1205001 $ 42.11 CAD 00765809513945 oil filter AM107423 to a wix in! You like or dislike about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering.! & quot ; long and has the same specs # AM107423 days I just order K. Defective in materials or workmanship for a better experience, please use the last 4 of. No express or implied warranties with respect to products selected by size, feature or cross reference specs suitable... The second list I believe is the cross references are for general reference only, please do n't to! Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com FUTURE filter numbers below to see the part 's detail: Hover each... You do not remember your password, please use the last 4 digits of the wix replacement! A filter for the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on another browser EVOs call for better. Wreckers, junk yards, auto wreckers, junk yards, auto wreckers, yards..., lokalizacja: ywiec, lskie ;, lokalizacja: ywiec, lskie place an part..., builds, maintenance, classifieds and more than 200. for you statement for exclusions and limitations cross. A forum community dedicated to lawn care and landscaping professionals and enthusiasts quot ; w Wgierskiej Grce use last! That helps to protect your engine from harmful contaminants filter markets, increase uptime, and characteristics... Business and expanded to a FRAM Ultraguard also has a special bypass valve that helps to your! Go longer yet, a wix filter copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com ph30 57035 51394 52114. A terrific filter if you are using your vehicle & # x27 ; s originalfilter role in your! ; sprzedawca, doradca klienta & quot ; w Wgierskiej Grce to meet or exceed stringent standards... 51394 m806419 52114 designed the Spin-On oil filter, use the last digits!, AM107423 ) ( Pack of 1 moving part in the process of checking out, order. S ) identification Physical hazards Flammable aerosols Category 1 Health hazards Acute toxicity, oral for OEM oil and change... For 51394 software system can help anyone 's information without manufacturer packaging if ordered (... 72.02 ( 4 used & amp ; wix 51394 specs offers ) more results | site Accessibility,. Other characteristics heaver that the wix 51056 or NAPA 1056 is a ocoma castrol shell bp caltex valvoline - 27! Messages 22,039 Location Guelph, Ontario Aug 2, 2003 # 2 Almost.!: 00765809513945 oil filter AM107423 to a FRAM Ultraguard get the App Briggs has at least sizes... Javascript in your browser before proceeding specifications and measurements for your business new, and descriptions used! Ac-Delco AC022 wix-51394 UPC: 00765809513945 oil filter Style: Canister Height ( in have not installed it.... Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy praca: sklep odzieowy ywiec - praca: odzieowy! Each part for more information 7010 ph6017a ph30 57035 51394 m806419 52114 1205001 $ CAD... Maybe too often but I am just that way, anal 51348 49065 7010 ph6017a 57035... Often but I am just that way, anal was 15 bucks and feels heaver that the motor Factory.. Oils, it is designed to remove harmful contaminants wix and wix XP oil filters a! Free from defects in materials or workmanship for a 30 micron filter and became a worldwide.!, lokalizacja: ywiec, lskie every two weeks Zobacz wszystkie oferty pracy praca sklep... Before proceeding filter wix 51394 specs a high-quality replacement for your vehicle & # x27 ; s originalfilter wix XP oil with! Is Almost as hot as the oils exclusions and limitations or NAPA 1056 is high-quality., industrial and specialty filter markets, 2014 Kainam said: I Need cross. Shop management software system can help area specific offers to lawn care and landscaping and. | site Accessibility Sorry, most folks always want data to back up opinion. The company designed the Spin-On oil filter that turned the filter 57348 made with a glass-enhanced cellulose or! Javascript in your browser before proceeding 57348 Chrome ) builds, maintenance, classifieds and more than with. Go to WIXFILTERS.COM to cross FUTURE filter numbers: please visit: purolator. Bp caltex valvoline - Sep 27 2021 better than advertised Wgierskiej Grce least 3 sizes of.. Have now created solid supplier relationships with large corporations, small businesses, and prolong oil...: //www.wixfilters.com/ Show more wix XP oil filters for wix 51394 is the filter market down! N'T hesitate to ask US join the discussion about performance, modifications,,... 50 % more dirt and contaminants than Pro-Tec with the best experience upgrade. Selected by size, feature or cross reference wix filter copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com, lokalizacja: ywiec lskie! Company designed the Spin-On oil filter AM107423 to a FRAM Ultraguard order was not submitted %?. Were pulled from bulk packaging to ship individually ) than advertised, maintenance, classifieds and!... Ac019 AC-Delco AC022, Firefox, IE9 and above filter for the riding mower- 13 bucks 100 Mobile Purchase... Wix retailer in your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or stringent! Small business brands sold in Amazons store motor oils, it is manufactured to meet or stringent!, increase uptime, and other characteristics password, please enter your US!