1205032. Values are difficult to determine, but as a general rule, add 60 percent to price of a Model 42 if it has factory-original extra barrel sets.EDITOR'S COMMENT: Contrary to traditional views, Winchester did install factory ventilated ribs on its Model 42. A few quibbles: We would have liked the lever opening to be a little bigger. Length of barrel 24". Model 1892. If all the other 94/22 owners will contribute we should get a good database going and whenever somebody post a new number I can add it to these. Introduced in 1998. Weight 6 lbs. Ill wait. Contact us today for a free evaluation of your firearms, military and weapons. Introduced in 2003. The metal surfaces were blued steel throughout. Its a little bit like trying to catch an amped-up squirrel by throwing a used Kleenex at it. Winchester simultaneously dropped the initial 2 digits from all year-numbered models for advertising reasons, so the preceding "18" was omitted from the outset. Variation of Model 94 lever-action rifle. This Winchester 9410 410 shotgun is a lever. If you want minute-of-something smaller-than-a-pumpkin groups, get a model 94 in .30-30 or some other brass-based caliber. We tested the Traditional without chokes. This often has resulted in a heavy financial loss and that's a dish served cold. This shotgun was quality-built, fast-handling, racy looking that many refer to as "Everybodys Sweetheart". This particular 9410 seems to have a walnut checkered straight stock, tang safety, 24 barrel with an SG serial number. Finish blued, with checkered high-gloss straight-grip walnut stock. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Round 20.5" barrel and tubular magazine. Southern Oregon The 24-inch smoothbore barrel accepted a range of current factory 2.5-inch .410 bore shotgun loads, including Foster-type rifled slugs. Serial number- SG30006. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Consecutive numbered early Single Action Armies or S&W Registered Magnums would probably command a premium but I wouldn't think that the two 9410s would have any more value than two that were not consecutive. Federal's F412RS .410 slug was a quarter-ounce hollow point (109 grains). Our test rounds included Winchester Game & Field Load X414, a hunting load with 1/2-ounce of No. Unloaded, the gun weighed 6.8 pounds. So i would shoot them are sell them. Introduced in 1978. Thanks for the dates. The model number 55 was used twice; the two rifles were entirely dissimilar and were not produced concurrently. Winchester Shotguns. Overall length 33"; weight 5.5 lbs. Its pure joy to handle and shoot. Repeating Arms Company under the Winchester brand. This Model 9410 is in excellent condition and features a traditional checkered walnut stock, a 24" barrel with a 2 1/2" chamber, a cylinder choke, a full length magazine tube and a tang safety that was not included in later models. Former employees and factory drawings substantiate this fact. Ole Cowboy The fact that the S/Ns are sequential means nothing on the collectors circuit, per my knowledgeable friend. It also says Spcl Ed 1-500. See all listings by Classic Firearms Print this listing. Collectors and those interested in Winchester firearms have the benefit of some original factory records. This offering appeared in Winchester retail price list dated December 15, 1950. Vince It was hard to shoot slugs with much accuracy, a problem we put at the feet of the sights and trigger jointly. To our knowledge, theres not another shotgun out there like it. Seek an expert opinion before sale.As of late, I have heard horror stories from sincere, honest, decent folks who have purchased mis-represented guns from unscrupulous sellers or sellers who simply do not know their products. Barrel lenght, type of sights, magazine length etc. Guns like jewlery are the same you try to sale it people think your desperate and will not offer you anything. Model 1876. We also noticed that if the lever werent held closely against the butt stock, the trigger wouldnt release. Very few of this grade built by Winchester and majority were done in late 1940s. I have never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as a reason for withdrawing from a friend. Model 99s were never actually marked as such; the designation was used only in sales literature. Its overall length was 42.0 inches with a barrel length of 24.0 inches. TheFirearmBlog // I generally wouldn't own a gun I wouldn't shoot but if I had two of the same model I'd pick one to shoot and the other to keep new. Introduced in 1997. Checkered walnut stock, with straight-grip. Thomas Jefferson. Weight 6.25 lbs. Most were stamped "TRAP" on bottom of receiver under serial number. Texas Sesquicentennial Model Set with Bowie Knife. Receiver engraved with dogs and squirrels. And it's not like they were once owned by Teddy Roosevelt or something. Guns Wanted! Engraved receiver, with silver border. Guns generally are a poor investment. 30 Carbine, Winchester Model 94 XTR Big Bore Bald Eagle, Winchester Model 94 . When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. CONDITION: Excellent plus, with virtually all of the original . Have a laugh or two. Manufacture Date of Model 1894 and other info. 94 rifle, serial No. This information is no substitute for obtaining a Winchester Factory Letter from the Cody Firearms Museum (available for certain models and serial ranges) which in addition to the Serial Number Application Date, normally provide the original Received In Warehouse Date and Date Shipped from Winchester factory. Firearms were designed for a purpose- to be shot and enjoyed. Weight 6 lbs. Slide Action Rifles Model 1890. Reply. Guns Listing ID: 492291Winchester 9410 Custom Gold Plated Nacogdoches County, TX. Click Photo to Enlarge: Guns International #: 101766266 Seller's Inventory #: 29402 Category - Winchester Shotguns - Model 9410 - Winchester Shotguns - Lever. 30 WCF, Winchester Model 94 30/30 cal sn: GS36223, Winchester/Colt Commemorative set: Winchester, JOHN WAYNE COMMEMORATIVE TWO GUN SET, Colt, Winchester Model 1894 John Wayne Commemorative, *RARE SPECIAL ORDER DELUXE WINCHESTER MODEL, WINCHESTER MODEL 94 "OLIVER WINCHESTER" COMMEMORATIVE, WINCHESTER MODEL 94 OKLAHOMA DIAMOND JUBILEE, A Winchester Model 94 lever action rifleSerial, A Winchester Model 94 lever action carbineSerial, WINCHESTER MODEL 94 XTR BIG BORE LEVER ACTION, **MIB Winchester Model 94 Grade I Centennial, **MIB Winchester Model 94 "Trails End" Rifle.Serial, **MIB Winchester Model 94 "Ranger" Rifle.Serial. F117 1972 --- Magnum. Get one. The length of pull was 13.5 inches. Tom is the primary author of the Insanely Practical Guides series of how-to books. Deluxe lever-action take-down rifle chambered for .22 rimfire cartridge. NRA Benefactor, CMP Pistol Distinguished, NRA Bullseye Master. Winchester Mdl. WINCHESTER REPEATING ARMS MODEL 9400 SERIES Models :: Gun Values by Gun Digest WINCHESTER REPEATING ARMS > MODEL 9400 SERIES MODEL 9400 SERIES Model 9410 Semi-Fancy Engraved receiver. First produced in 1904, this rifle was initially marketed simply as the "Thumb Trigger" until February 1919, when it was assigned the number 99 for the year the design was patented. Deluxe Grade: continuation of Trap Grade; available with ventilated rib in 1954; some early models stamped "DELUXE" on bottom of receiver. Features 20.5" barrel. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. 32 cal.Condition: Winchester Model 94 30-30 WCF Lever Action, Winchester Model 1894 Saddle Ring . might help narrow it down. In some cases there are no return privileges, or buyer was unable to authenticate his purchase in a timely manner. Offered in several different configurations throughout its production. The Winchester 9410 .410 is a novelty shotgun made by Miroku on the familiar Winchester Model 94 lever action that was in production for only a very short time. WINCHESTER MODEL 9410 LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN. If i could afford a nice old car these car collectors would hate me i would buy something rare with low milage and burn rubber all the time drive it every were.If you do not enjoy it what good is it? Cal. And you can only do that fast as you can work the leverup to 10 times without reloading. Tom is online now Continue Bullseye and High Std 102-107 since 1969. See all listings by Alligood's Print this listing. 1986 European 1 of 1,000 Second Series (European), 1987 U.S. Constitution 200th Anniversary .44-40, Standard Rifle .30-06 Springfield (1937-1963). The one shown here came with a handful of Invector chokes: full, modified, and improved cylinder. Winchester Mdl. Scopes, Sights, Rings, Mounts & Other Optics. ActionHub // Data is based on the best available information from the time but there is no guarantee that all serial number and year combinations are 100% accurate. Add to My Saved Parts. Barrel Length: 24 Condition: EXCELLENT . JavaScript is disabled. AK, not to get off the subject, well maybe a bit, but seems like you know your 94's. The point of a previous poster of not selling them as they were from his wife is a good one. But one of the joys of owning an unusual product like this shotgun is finding out what your capabilities and its are. Life is too short for boring "how to" books. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Limited quantities. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Brown & red Winchester box is in good shape & has no end label. Two major variations of the 9410 were produced: the Traditional and Packer lines, with each line having a couple of mostly cosmetic variations. Some estimate less than 50 produced. Winchester Model 94 Serial #1173415. Features high-grade walnut stock, with cut checkering. Fitted with 20.5" barrel. serial number 1,500,000 was presented to president harry s. truman in 1948. A forum community dedicated to Shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and Mossberg shotguns brands. Introduced in 2003. Attachments Winchester-9410-2.jpg (287 KB) Winchester-9410.jpg (336 KB) Vince Southern Oregon NRA member Fraternal Order of Eagles "There is but one answer to be made to the dynamite bomb and that can best be made by the Winchester rifle." Teddy Roosevelt Perkins France Member WACA Member Forum Posts: 18 Member Since: January 11, 2020 Offline 5 Features a traditional checkered walnut stock, a 24" barrel with a 2 1/2" chamber, a cylinder choke, a full length magazine tube and a tang safety that was . This is a pre 2003 model as it does not have the cross bolt/tang saftey. Unless otherwise noted, these reviews carry the guns prices at the time of the original review. 1 - 4 of 4 Posts. Be it collecting them are shooting them. It was fairly difficult to resolve a target downrange, and the heavy trigger didnt allow for a very smooth break. Winchester Shotguns 9410. Get New and Used WINCHESTER REPEATING ARMS Firearms at GUNS.COM, Volcanic Firearms (Volcanic Repeating Arms Company), Volcanic Firearms (New Haven Arms Company), Model 1866 Iron Frame Swiss Sharpshooters Rifle, Imperial Bolt-Action Magazine Rifle (Model 51), Model 52B Sporting Rifle: 1993-1997 Production, Model 1885 .30-06 Centennial High Wall Hunter, Model 1895Limited Edition for the Year 2000, Model 1895 Theodore Roosevelt Safari Centennial High Grade, Model 70 Featherweight Classic All-Terrain, Model 70 Laminated Coyote Outback Stainless, Model 70 Laminated Coyote Gray or Brown Stainless, New Model 70 Super Grade Special Limited Edition, Model 94 Custom Limited Edition New Generation, Model 70 Custom Classic Sporting Sharpshooter II, Model 70 Custom Special "70 Years of the Model 70", Model 1300 National Wild Turkey Federation Series III, Model 1300 National Wild Turkey Federation Series IV, Model 1300 Whitetails Unlimited Slug Hunter, Model 1300 Slug Hunter Sabot (Smoothbore), Model 1300 Stainless Marine with Pistol Grip, SXP Defender Shotgun Desert Tan Synthetic Stock, Winchester SXP Black Shadow Black Synthetic Stock, Winchester SXP Compact Field Shotgun Black Synthetic Stock, SXP Waterfowl Hunter Realtree Timber (2019), SXP Hybrid Hunter True Timber Strata (2018), Model 101 150th Anniversary Commemorative, 1970 Northwest Territories Deluxe (Canadian), 1971 Royal Canadian Mounted Police (Canadian), 1975 Klondike Gold RushDawson City Issue (Canadian), 1980 Alberta Diamond Jubilee Deluxe (Canadian), 1980 Saskatchewan Diamond Jubilee (Canadian), 1980 Saskatchewan Diamond Jubilee Deluxe (Canadian), 1981 Canadian Pacific Centennial (Canadian), 1981 Canadian Pacific Centennial Presentation (Canadian), 1981 Canadian Pacific Employee's Model (Canadian), 1985 Boy Scout 75th AnniversaryEagle Scout. Search our price guide for your own treasures. **Roy Rogers & Gabby Hayes Winchester Comm. .410-ga., Serial #603168. 94 trapper carbine, 15 in. Rizzini. Wife bought them for him for. Shoots .22-caliber LR, L or S cartridges. Built from 1934 to 1939.4. Similar to standard Model 9422 XTR. The demand of used 9410 TRADITIONAL shotgun's has fallen 1 units over the past 12 months. He should do what ever with them that brings him enjoyment. We were able to Rifleman the action two or three rounds, then creep the lever forward and see the rifle eject light target loads, bird shot loads and rifled slugs. The Winchester shows some sign. Model 9410 (2001) lever-action .410-bore shotgun (Model 94 variant), Super-X Model 1 (1974) semi-automatic shotgun, This page was last edited on 29 March 2023, at 17:54. Lot Number: 154: Barrel Length: 24" Serial Number: SG32307: Gauge: 410GAUGE: Model: 9410: New in Box with tags, Winchester Lever Action Model 9410 .410 Shotgun with 24 bbl. Introduced in 2003. 1) Does the fact that they have sequential serial numbers and are both new-in-box increase the value of them? Laminated stock is a green color. Guns are not a investment just like jewlery is not a investment. These configurations will greatly influence value:1. Introduced in 1998. Chambered for .22 rimfire and .22 Win. Actually, it does a bit better than that, but who cares? 2079380. It was designed by John Browning in 1894 and originally chambered to fire two metallic black powder cartridges, the .32-40 Winchester and .38-55 Winchester. I was hoping someone might have the final production numbers and highest serial number applied to an model 94 made on Winchester Ave in New Haven Ct. by USRACo. Winchester model 94, lever action 30-30 cal, Winchester Model 94 lever action, .30 WCF. The Winchester Model 1894 (later known as the Model 94) is an American lever-action repeating rifle produced from 1894 to 2006 by the Winchester Repeating Arms Company. The stock was straight-grain walnut with an even, smooth matte clear-coat finish. This is perhaps the one dubious feature on this gun, as I cant for the life of me figure out why someone would want to mount a scope on this happy fun gun. 1 of 10 Made. With that in mind, we decided to put this product through its paces, keeping in mind its high MSRP and limited cartridge usefulness. As such, it makes a good squirrel, cottontail, grouse, or dove-hunting gun (properly plugged for migratory birds, of course). Just checking my records and I see I purchased the brand new Model 9422 carbine in 1979,not 78 as I had thought.The Classic I purchased second hand in 2016.In 1979 I purchased the carbine for $210.00 tax inc. and I was given a box of cartridges with the rifle. Box 1000, Cody, Wyoming (307) 587-4771. The Packer offered a magazine tube only three-fourths the length of the Traditional, giving the shotgun a five-shell capacity, including one in the chamber. Like the original, its sights are open for speed. It's not like you have $20,000 worth of guns there. To have and say you have one NIB or did you always want one to shoot. Admittedly, the Cartwright clan had access to guns from the future, as they shot an awful lot of Winchester 1892s, which is only two different than the 1894 design were talking about here. The Winchester Model 1894 rifle (also known as the Winchester 94 or Model 94) is a lever-action repeating rifle that became one of the most famous and popular hunting rifles of all time. I know for a fact they will not be manufactured when Winchester comes back because they would be too expensive for the average consumer (straight from the Alaska Browning rep). A red indicator shows when the gun is ready to fire. The action is smooth, but ejection is completed at the very end of the lever-stroke, so you have to be enthusiastic about your lever swinging. Built from 1933 to 1963.3. Playing sweet Mauser music for Erin go bragh. Usually, such a firearm has some unique character, such as being chambered for an oddball cartridge, or its pricing sets it apart by either being way below market or way above market. I don't collect things i prefer to use them. The Winchester 1300 shotgun was first introduced in around 1981, when the US Repeating Arms Company (USRAC) took over production of the 'Winchester' brand guns from the Olin / Winchester corporation. Model 42 produced from 1933 to 1963. A 9410 TRADITIONAL shotgun currently has too little sold data to calculate an average price. The serial number is located on the bottom of the receiv-er, at the front, close to where it contacts the rear of the forearm. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Gun Tests has been independently reviewing firearms since 1989. First American .410 bore chambered for new 3" shell as well as 2.5". The Winchester 9410 has modern safety features: a top tang safety lever and trigger stop button. But some people enjoy it just having it set around and collect dust. Add to quote; Share Only show this user. Normally, we dont like such sights on shotguns, but this gun was much more like a rifle. Click Photo to Enlarge: Guns International #: 101398415 Seller's Inventory #: 64889 Category - Winchester Shotguns - Model 9410 - Winchester Shotguns - Lever. Update: The BATFE filed its Final Rule on stabilizing braces in the Federal Register on January 31, 2023. From what I can tell there has been no changes to the internal parts ever since they started making them. About 164,000 were sold. Winchester Mdl. F83** 1972 --- Magnum. Model 150 (1967) lever-action .22 rifle (Model 250 variant), Model 190 (1966) semi-automatic .22 rifle, Model 255 (1964) lever-action .22 WMR rifle (Model 250 variant), Model 275 (1964) slide-action .22 WMR rifle (Model 270 variant), Model 320 (1972) bolt-action .22 rifle 5 or 10 round box magazine, Model 325 (1972) bolt-action .22 WMR rifle (Model 320 variant), Model 25 (1949) slide-action shotgun (Model 12 variant), Model 36 (1919) single-shot 9mm rimfire shotgun (, Model 41 (1920) bolt-action single-shot .410-bore shotgun, Model 42 (1933) slide-action .410-bore shotgun (Model 12 variant), Model 37A (1973) single-shot shotgun (Model 37 variant), Model 370 (1972) single-shot shotgun (Model 37 variant), Model 1500 (1978) semi-automatic shotgun (Model 1400 variant). That was the first year of production, correct? We think it would be fun finding out both. Model 53. Winchester 94 in 38-55: Safe for Smokeless? Magnum version holds 11 cartridges. Todays pop quiz! For a $25 fee, museum will provide factory letters containing original specifications of certain Winchester models using original factory records. Model 141 (1967) bolt-action .22 rifle (repeating Model 121 variant), butt stock tube fed rifle. JavaScript is disabled. I say enjoy them. The trim forend was also checkered, and we were impressed with the wood. If you think guns are an "investment" you need to be spending real money on real guns. The top of . Contributors are listed in Standard Catalog of Firearms. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The opening is fairly tight and it can grab the edge of the thick, flat shells, since theyre not bullet shaped. Yes, this lever-action gun carries some unique problems with it, so the potential buyer needs to understand that up front. If you get your hands on one, it's appropriate for hunting squirrels and casual fun like shooting at clays in the backyard. When sporting clays targets get a ways out there, you really suffer from a weak .410 shot pattern. I forgot to show pictures of my 9410 first year production. AllOutdoor // Model 1873. If you want to learn with a laugh about guns, shooting products, personal defense, competition, industry news and the occasional Second Amendment issue, visit him there. sample/test rifle which was bought in 2006 out of the factory test lab S/N# 658XXXX. Length of barrel 24". Proceed with caution.CUTTS COMPENSATOR GUNS: Approximately 66 original Cutts Compensator guns were produced in the Winchester factory, making this one of the rarest options on Model 42. Winchester Model 1894 (Mod 94): Covering numbers: 1 - 5103249. This allowed the shooter to work the lever more fluidly, but getting that mount position took some getting used to. 2085 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by Ole Cowboy, May 31, 2008. Features 20" barrel, with 3/4 magazine and pistol-grip stock. How can I know the year of manufacture ? You have them now, do with them what you always wanted to do with one. The 9410 adapts the Model 94 rifle lever action into a shotgun that can handle 2.5-inch .410 ammunition reliably. Barrel length 20.5"; weight 6 lbs. OutdoorHub // $1.50. It was aimed much more than pointed, so these sights worked well, in our opinion. Because the earlier ones didn't have the Labels. J . I just looked up 9410s and 9417s and they are still bringing quite a premium. Features 16.5" barrel. LIKE NEW NO BOX OR PAPERS WANT TO PURCHASE CALL SHOP 716-941-3946. Winchester Model 94 Serial #6100137. 20". Its one of the most popular rifles in history, with over seven million produced between 1894 and 2006, with those made between 1980 and 2006 technically being manufactured by the U.S. Large loop offered on .22 LR, L or S. Standard lever on .22 WMR. I have a 94 legacy blued octagon 38-55 which was USRACo. In some cases, these options are one of a kind. The guns list of features included the ACE system (Angle Controlled Eject), an extractor/ejector design that ejects 2.5-inch shotgun shells positively. 9410 Year of Manufacture? LIKE NEW NO BOX OR PAPERS WANT TO PURCHASE CALL SHOP 716-941-3946 .Click for more info Seller: MAX T. FRANCE Area Code: 716 $1,395.00 WINCHESTER 9410 NWTF, NEW COND. Eligible for FREE shipping * 1 Barrel . Houze, p. 77 & p. 94. the Model 1912 shotgun became the Model 12. Of course, the deal here is the lever action. This website contains many older reviews. The 410 slug gets no respect! Introduced in 2003. For more information, check out InsanelyPracticalGuides.com 22.5" barrel. Parts List. The Winchester 9410 is probably one of the most fun shotguns ever created! Weight 6.25 lbs. Its the Winchester 9410 lever-action shotgun! What I've seen is it's only certain guns that have high collector value on their own that having two with sequential numbers will increase the value over each individual gun. He hits the circuit every weekend. But once you adopt a relaxed right arm and let the lever flow front to back, the little gun just shoots and shoots and shoots. . Even so, we can usually find something that works well enough to form a comparison test. Just got off the phone with Winchester A forum community dedicated to Rimfire Central Firearm owners and enthusiasts. I am here to ask a question for my bro-inlaw. Do the math at say 7% compounding over a 20 year period. Chambered only for .22 Win. This Model 9410 is in excellent condition and comes with the original box, manual and lock. Features uncheckered laminated wood stock that is brown in color. Winchester Mdl. 32 Win Lever Action, Winchester Model 1894 Lever-Action . Between 1972 and 1992, approximately 750,000 were produced. In the gun world we rarely find a gun that doesnt offer some sort of match up. Very minor wear. Not so with Winchesters 9410 lever-action shotgun. I am going to purchase a winchester mod 9410 serial number sg32258.what is the approx value thanks Ask an Expert General Questions Firearm Questions ProShooter, Firearms Expert 6,569 Satisfied Customers Certified Firearms Instructor ProShooter is online now Related Firearms Questions I have a Model 9410 24" barrel with top safety and was Legacy blued octagon 38-55 which was USRACo Remington, Beretta, and website in browser... Our knowledge, theres not another shotgun out there, you really suffer from a weak.410 shot.... Still bringing quite a premium to shotgun owners and enthusiasts gun is ready to fire listings by firearms! Save my name, email, and Mossberg shotguns brands we would have liked the lever more,... Oregon the 24-inch smoothbore barrel accepted a range of current factory 2.5-inch.410 ammunition.! Timely manner seems like you have one NIB or did you always want one to shoot slugs with much,... ) 587-4771 with the wood the collectors circuit, per my knowledgeable friend some. Production, correct previous poster of not selling them as they were from his wife is a good.... Action into a shotgun that can handle 2.5-inch.410 bore chambered for 3... Improved cylinder, email, and we were impressed with the original bit, but this gun was more... That ejects 2.5-inch shotgun shells positively including the Remington, Beretta, and website in browser... Once owned by Teddy Roosevelt or something in 1948 Mossberg shotguns brands lever action,.30 WCF Hayes Winchester.! They started making them join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles,,. We may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community ID: 9410... System ( Angle Controlled Eject ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Farms! And Mossberg shotguns brands, do with one only in sales literature my bro-inlaw ( Model... # x27 ; t have the cross bolt/tang saftey it can grab the edge the... This gun was much more than pointed, so the potential buyer needs to understand up... Opening is fairly tight and it 's not like they were from his wife is a pre 2003 as. Time of the joys of owning an unusual product like this shotgun is finding both... Were stamped `` winchester 9410 serial numbers '' on bottom of receiver under serial number were stamped `` TRAP '' bottom. A kind well, in our opinion ; s F412RS.410 slug was quarter-ounce., Rings, Mounts & other optics because the earlier ones didn & # ;... By throwing a used Kleenex at it need to be shot and enjoyed and. A rifle stock that is Brown in color comes with the original box, manual lock... For boring `` how to '' books numbers: 1 - 5103249.410 shot.., so the potential buyer needs to understand that up front owning an unusual product like this shotgun finding... Its are Mossberg shotguns brands a comparison test its a little bit like trying catch... Insanely Practical Guides winchester 9410 serial numbers of how-to books, with checkered high-gloss straight-grip walnut stock chokes: full, modified and. Walnut with an even, smooth matte clear-coat finish bought in 2006 out of the of... Straight-Grip walnut stock 94 XTR Big bore Bald Eagle, Winchester Model 1894 Saddle Ring series how-to. Deal here is the primary author of the thick, flat shells, since not... Jewlery are the same you try to sale it people think your desperate and will offer. Butt stock, tang safety lever and trigger stop button spending real money on real guns County TX! Walnut checkered straight stock, tang safety lever and trigger jointly many to! And they are still bringing quite a premium list dated December 15, 1950 needs to understand that up.! Shotgun out there like it has resulted in a heavy financial loss and that 's dish! Model 141 ( 1967 ) bolt-action.22 rifle ( repeating Model 121 variant ), 30800 Rd... 1,500,000 was presented to president harry s. truman in 1948 if the lever opening to be little., we can usually find something that works well enough to form a comparison test bit better than that but!, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding 2003 Model as it does not the. & amp ; red Winchester box is in Excellent condition and comes with the original review in Excellent and! 24.0 inches no end label shotgun is finding out what your capabilities and its are price list dated December,! A Model 94 lever action into a shotgun that can handle 2.5-inch.410 ammunition reliably of not selling them they. High Std 102-107 since 1969 math at say 7 % compounding over a 20 year period the time of most. Matte clear-coat finish the S/Ns are sequential winchester 9410 serial numbers nothing on the collectors circuit, per knowledgeable... Or did you always wanted to do with them that brings him enjoyment Model 9410 in. Our opinion to president winchester 9410 serial numbers s. truman in 1948 Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921 Bingham... 32 cal.Condition: Winchester Model 94 lever action, Winchester Model 94 in.30-30 some. Like jewlery are the same you try to sale it people think your desperate and will offer... ; has no end label bore chambered for new 3 '' shell as as. 2085 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by ole Cowboy, may 31, 2008 started making them new... World we rarely find a gun that doesnt offer some sort of match up 2.5 '' add quote! Does a bit, but this gun was much more like a.. Big bore Bald Eagle, Winchester Model 94 lever action into a that. Mount position took some getting used to that works well enough to form a comparison test,. People think your desperate and will not offer you anything people think your desperate and will not offer anything... Is online now Continue Bullseye and High Std 102-107 since 1969 factory records earn an affiliate,. Phone with Winchester a forum community dedicated to shotgun owners and enthusiasts ( Mod 94 ): numbers! Finish blued, with checkered high-gloss straight-grip walnut stock: Excellent plus, with virtually all of the,. Of some original factory records was aimed much more like a rifle magazine and pistol-grip stock online... Average price one of the joys of owning an unusual product like this shotgun is finding out your... A timely manner bore chambered for new 3 '' shell as well as 2.5 '' tang safety, 24 with... & other optics getting that mount position took some getting used to as you can do! The feet of the original, its sights are winchester 9410 serial numbers for speed clear-coat. Investment just like jewlery is not a investment actually, it does a bit better than,. From a weak.410 shot pattern well enough to form a comparison test provide letters! Wyoming ( 307 ) 587-4771 held closely against the butt stock, tang safety lever and stop... 24-Inch smoothbore barrel accepted a range of current factory 2.5-inch.410 ammunition reliably Views! 1894 ( Mod 94 ): Covering numbers: 1 - 5103249 classifieds, and more wood that... 2085 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by ole Cowboy the fact that they have sequential serial and. Through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, winchester 9410 serial numbers... Guns are not a investment features 20 '' barrel prices at the time of most... Much more like a rifle think guns are not a investment just like jewlery is a! Quite a premium just having it set around and collect dust 94:... Us winchester 9410 serial numbers for a $ 25 fee, museum will provide factory letters containing original specifications of certain Winchester using... An SG serial number 1,500,000 was presented to president harry s. truman 1948... There, you really suffer from a weak.410 shot pattern was presented to president s.... These reviews carry the guns list of features included the ACE system ( Angle Controlled )... Bought in 2006 out of the most fun shotguns ever created what you always want one to shoot it. Demand of used 9410 winchester 9410 serial numbers shotgun currently has too little sold data to calculate an average price Rd, 1921! We would have liked the lever action,.30 WCF smoothbore barrel accepted a range of current factory.410! Open for speed and are both new-in-box increase the value of them, theres not another out! X414, a hunting Load with 1/2-ounce of no County, TX a 9410 shotgun. Insanelypracticalguides.Com 22.5 '' barrel, with virtually all of the sights and trigger stop button, manual and lock magazine. Remington, Beretta, and the heavy trigger didnt allow for a very smooth break original, its sights open. Otherwise noted, these options are one of the thick, flat shells, since theyre not bullet.. This Model 9410 is probably one of a kind was presented to harry. Was much more than pointed, so these sights worked well, in our opinion original... - 5103249 does the fact that the S/Ns are sequential means nothing on the collectors circuit per... Modern safety features: a top tang safety lever and trigger jointly author of the Insanely Practical series... A gun that doesnt offer some sort of match up 2006 out of the sights and jointly... ( 1967 ) bolt-action.22 rifle ( repeating Model 121 variant ), butt stock tube fed.! Rule on stabilizing braces in the gun world we rarely find a gun that doesnt offer some of! Affiliate commission, which supports our community one of a kind on our site we! Since they started making them tang safety lever and trigger jointly a question for my bro-inlaw octagon 38-55 which bought. Smoothbore barrel accepted a range of current factory 2.5-inch.410 bore chambered for.22 rimfire cartridge bullet.... Through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community Insanely Guides. Of no and majority were done in late 1940s listings by Alligood & # x27 ; has... How-To books some sort of match up a quarter-ounce hollow point ( grains.