Thank you soo very much and I hope to hear from you soon . hello manjulaji.ur website is really informativeand we can relate to it easily..I tried rasgullas..they were good but I felt were nt as juicey as they will be..I mean the texture was nt transparentcould u plz tell me where I may have gone wrong. Hello Can I make the rasgullas with the store bought Indian paneer? Allow it to stand for minute to curdle. thanks a lot for the receipeit turned out really well.just wanted to know how to retain the softness of rasogalla..coz after refrigerating it became hard. it was sticking badly in my fingers. Regards, Dr Rajesh Khatwani. I had it once from a sweet shop and they called it pistagul which is why I think maybe it would be maharastrian. And what is the need to mix lemon juice in hot water? I am Guyanese, and I love to cook, my grandmother is just like you, she tought me how to cook alot of things, like different curries and veggies as well as deserts but she always wanted to know how to make Jalebis and Gulab Jamunsthanks you sooo very much for them, I made the Jalebis and Gulab Jamuns for her, and they were perfect and she loved them Also since I made them for her, I have been getting orders for them at family Pujas. Always use a large pan or pot when cooking rasgulla so that all the rasgulla balls can expand during cooking. Namaste Auntyji, Re: Bhavika I have a Prestige pressure cooker two with apressure weight and a gasket. Full cream milk is to be used or milk without cream? I am so inspired by you.Once you said to nt stop till reach the perfection .thats my moto now. pls tell me after how many whistles should i remove from the cooker???.. If you want them sweeter, you can increase the amount of sugar. Thank you, now for this same recipe to make 12 nice big rasgulla like how you did in the video, do i add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of water or do i add 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of water? Hope you must be in good health. Thanks a lot for your rasgulla recipe. Dear Auntyji, I have tried the rasgulla.but the rasgullas are not expanding.Please reply me. My rasgullas doubled up correctly in the first attempt. Waiting for your reply. This was the only dessert in indian dishes which i tried very hard to make it perfect but it could be perfect because of you. I find cane sugar is sweeter then other white sugar available. please give a suggestion to make bengali rasgullas soft. Hello Auntyji, My son likes Rasgulla very much.I tried them yesturday.And my sons'(7 year old) eyes rounded as big as rosagullas when he saw them in cooker all puffed up .And he hugged me tight and gave best compliment My best mama :-). Kindly tell me which preservative we can use for the preseravtion of rasgulla. Nitin, You would have to have them vacuum sealed in a can (tin) or the plastic that doesnt require refrigeration, but I dont know where you could get that done. The rest is all written there . Where did I go wrong? Hello Aunty- I do not have a pressure cooker. But please help me with rasgullas. wish U lots of love. You need to drain out more water from the paneer. Seasoned Advice is a question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs. Great! Hello Manjula jee, pls let me know if we make these rasgullas in indian pressure cooker,than should we take out the whistle? But unfortunately they didnt get double in size as yours they were same small as I put them in the pressure cooker. And another thing do I put the weight on the pressure cooker?? Ill let you know if that makes a difference. May be next time I should cook 2 more minutes. It is so simple and quick. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Hello Gagan, try next time squeezing little more water from paneer. Roll them into 12 even sized balls. And this is where some of you might be making a mistake of reducing the . When done doing this the paneer should feel like soft, smooth dough (before breaking off pieces to make the balls). Hi Mrs. Manjula: I am a Bangladeshi living in Canada. Thanks for all ur nice recipes:). Hi aunty, U r really grt aunty.All ur recipes are fantabulous. aunty i tried to make rasgullas using ur recipe n they came out great. Why is this happening? 2. Then cut it into half horizontally to get 2 pieces. One question though: my rasgullas are spongy on the outside but slightly hard on inside. I tried rasgulla receipe in the same way you taught uscame out really wellyou know what this is the first sweet receipe I had tried by seeing website & came out superb very juicy and yummy all credits goes to you auntythanks a ton.. By the by one doubt. Hi dear, My husband really like desserts.We r pure vegetarian not eating anything from shops.I tried rasgullas which r very nice.He was so glad to eat.It does not take long time.I am thankful to you for these home made recipes.I tried other things as well.I am really ur fan now. Thank you for all the awesome recipies on your website.. , Ashwini, Takeout the water from paneer more and check the method again that will help. Now strain the broken Rasgullas and keep it aside. when i take them off the pressure pan they are nice n Spongy but once its in the refregator it gets hard.y? 2. doing any activities that require pushing, pulling, or stretching, including crunches and pull-ups. Thanks so much I am bengali and after seeing your recipe I just cant wait to start making Rsagullas. Hi Meenal, About having rasgullas round that depend on the paneer, right amount of taking out the water that I find hard to explain. I have hot top gas and not the tradition gas stove. what can i do now ?? Thank you for the awesome explanation in youtube video. also please expline how to make cream. HELP ! They were almost the same and a few broke as well. I think I used more sugar this time.Is by using more sugar they become spongy?Or My Paneer was not good?Please reply me Aunty.I want to make Perfect Rasgullas Thanks for your wonderfull recipes Aunty . I prepared the rasogollas last week.They turned out excellent. mummy ka rasgulaa swell nai hua. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Aunty, Just saw your website yesterday and I tried to make the aalo paratha. Can i use it for making rasgullas again..Thanks once again for ur lovley lovely recipes. hi auntie.i made rasagulla for making rasamalai..should i cool the rasagulla first before making rasamalai or can i right away use it? And if i have pressure cooker with whistle how many sound should i keep. Shika, If you used full milk and knead too much this will happened, stop kneading the paneer as soon your palms are getting oily. Made the rasgulla yeseterday, and am so happy to say that they came out really wellthank you so much for making the recipe seem so simple..One thing i want to ask you..i have extra syrup that has remained after rasgullas finished..what do i do with it? hi aunti, hw r u the receipe was great. Could u please tell me the reason why it did not double the size and instead of tht its lil..hard, Hi Manjula g i have tried alot alot alot of times rasgulas but i couldnt make them right always they turn out to be hard, and small and the sugar syrup wud not go in, so they are just burnt paneer balls cud you pls tell me what am i doing wrong? But that was not sufficient to take all the water out and most of the rasgullas broke. Regarding this rasgulla, what I found is if I use lemon to cuddle the milk, there will be some taste of lemon left in the rasgulla (even though I wash the paneer with cold water). To check if enough water is out of the paneer, take a little piece of paneer on your palm and rub with your fingers. Whenever I try to curdle the milk, the cheese comes out very soft. I am so inspired by you. i have tried maing rasgullas thrice before. So, if there are any cooking sleuths out there that might have a suggestion, Im anxious to hear from you because this one has me stumped. I hope you may have some suggestions to try, or maybe know another name for this style of rasgullas. thx. can u suggest me a solution thanks. The cooking term for this is braying. I am sure my husband is going to like it. Could you tell me where did I go wrong ? And mam , I wud like to express my hearty appreciation for your recipes ..Very helpful for a beginner like me . The paneer was probably too watery. I was sceptical about trying it first, but tried it, and they turned out really well. I just made rasmalai- followed your chum chum recipe. Your instructions are so perfect and you know exactly what to do. but i had one small problem.. do i have to strain the lemon juice? Hi Justin, just use little less lemon juice. You can use the Rasgulla pieces to make kheer, replacing rice with the Rasgulla pieces. Add the lemon juice gradually and keep stirring gently. Hi , To be more precise Chana is the actual word for Panner in bangla/ Bengali. Thanks a lot for the recipe. what should i do if i dont have a pressuse cooker? Hi Raj, I think making paneer you used too much lemon juice and did not knead the paneer enough. Thanks for all your tips.. Hi Manjula Aunty, Thank you for yet another lovely recipe. i got round and unbroken firm rasgullas. Many other websites mention adding some all purpose flour to the chenna, but I reasiled that without adding this, the rasgullas still remained intact. First I want to thank u For Sharing your Wonderful recipes With us. add rasgullas n heat them on high heat for 5 min. The soft, fluffy and syrupy white-coloured round sweet (looks like a snow ball) melts in mouth in no time. now we can enjoy these things at home only. Hello Mousmi, knead the paneer little more. Does adding sooji or anything else( as u suggest) in the crushed rasgullas will help ? the way u show us is really very very simple to follow. I will have to practice some more. Once all rasgullas are in the pan gently shake the pan to dislodge any that might have accidentally stuck to the side or bottom of the pan. what is the measurement of the cup you are using, I tried the recipe everything was perfect!! It will be very much appreciated. Knead it by dragging the palm of your hand down hard on the paneer. but can u tell me upto how many minute i should kneed paneer . All thanks to you! Ifthe Rasgullas don't turn out exactly the way you want, they are hardor not the right shape, do not worry. (maid o clove). drop in rolled paneer balls one by one into boiling sugar water. Just kneaded it smooth while the sugar water was boiling in the cooker. To test add a single paneer ball to the boiling water. I love your recipes.In this rasagulla recipe, should we make the cooker visil? The rasgullas came out absolutely perfect. I tried your recipe for making rasgullas and they turned out wonderful except for the fact that they were not as white as yours. Even thought i got the same texture, somehow i feel that the sweetness is little less . Among the most glaring data: A . Once the paneer is drained, place on a dry, clean surface and knead the paneer for 3-4 minutes until the paneer is almost rolls into smooth soft dough. Thanx. Have a nice day.. Dear Manjula aunty, You cannot imagine how happy I am to discover your site. I am having either of the below problems each time: 1. Thanks for such a wonderfull and delicious recipe.I have tried this recipe and it turned out great, thanks aunty,i have made rasgullas and it is soft from inside also,i have added sakar(khadi sakar) in the middle of rasgullas and it came out very soft .Thanks once again. Dear Madam, Seen your rasaculla receipe & enjoyed it. Can I make Rasgulla without a pressure cooker? The rasgullas came out very soft and well cooked. The rasgullas will not become double the size. Did I not dry the curd enough? Vandana, Why you need baking soda to make Bangali Rasgulla. Take what you need to convert and go to http://www.convertme.com There you can find all the conversions you need for all recipes. I want to make rasgullas my own. Love you Manjula. hi manjula aunty, i tried to make vegetable pulav its come out superb smelling well.. my hubby liked very much after lunch i cant found a single piece of rice on the bowl we ate all..its superb reciepe. i made this few times with your recipe, it came out perfect.i did not use a pressure cooker, even then it turned out right. 6)Get the sugar syrup perfect for cooking. Wrap the curd in a muslin cloth, and rince under cold water, and squeeze well. My rasgullas didnt break they were prefect round balls and the syrup went right through. Now i can cook rasggulla . They will be okay, but not as perfect. and can i cook it for 7 minutes too? Thank you Aunty My husband love this recipe I make twice a week and it never enough And las time i send to my brother in law and his wife says he sit with the pot and eat all of them alone and now his wife want me to teach her how to do it Your recipe is very easy and tasty I hope you will continue to give us a good recipe like this. thanks ,and your web side is very very helpful and all recipe are good God bless you. My father used to like this very much because he was brought up in North India. Refer to these articles/videos: Thanks aunty, Prajna PS: I would love to share some pictures as well.. hi,i have tried rasmalai two time but it came out little hard pls tell me what should i do.reply. Usually aluminum pressure cooker will change the color of rasgulls. is the end result flat because the panir was not dry enough? to knead the paneer to smooth consistency i ran the paneer in the mixie and the rasgulas turned out perfect. Thank you so much. Where did I go wrong? Study after study says American youth are in crisis, facing unprecedented mental health challenges that are burdening teen girls in particular. Hi Manjula ji, I tried ragullas on diwali..the taste was superb but they lost the perfect round shape after taking out from sugar syrup. for the reply but i knead the paneer for about 1/2 hour it looks like butter even then they do not double in there size plz can you tell me how much water should i sepret from the paneer. Hello, What I have found to be a good way to make these rasgulla is that to make the paneer dough soft you can turn the paneer in a food chopper to get the desired softness. Thanku jaya. Can you give me some tips to make it still softer? It turned out superb! Love ur videos-tried making rasgullas-they became flat What happened???Help! tc . You can save kneading effort this way. Thanx Ranjitha. I tried this recipe, its amazing , Thanks a lot Manjula aunty. All credit goes to you , i am very thankful to you that iam able to manage a bit without market sweets. it started sticking to the base and as a result the rasgulla although did not break and were soft did not double in size. Hello Aunty, I tried this and came out to be very good. But i made very small balls out of Paneer and it did not get double in size. Sorry Bhavika store bought paneer dont work. Many Many thanks for this and all you other wonderful recipes. could you please add the recipe for Kala Jamun? Social media angst. The rasgullas came out very wellBut the only thing was that they were less sweet and the sugar syrup was of very thin consistency. Why is my rasmalai too soft? Dear Auntyji and everyone, I have great success with this recipe and just made it again today. I made these Rasagullas..and believe me for the first time I was able to make some thing so perfect..(being a pathetic cook that I am )and it is all becoz of youthanks a lotyou are a great teacher !!! Thanks. I am longing to make the ras gullas and shall wait for your response. Cracked ribs are painful. If I want to make 30 rasagullas. I made rasgullas today from Your recipe, they came out good spongy, properly sunken, all good. Does contemporary usage of "neithernor" for more than two options originate in the US? use same sugar quantity with 3-1/2 cups of water boil till sugar dissolves n it starts boilin. They were soft and spongy.It came out perfect I couldnt believe that. I stopped doing the project and ran to the kitchen and made it right away.It is a really nice dish. hi manula ji aap mere cooking guru ho .aapki recipe bahut hi easy or desi hoti hai. i tried this rosgulla recipe exactly step by step. Please clarify. Let me know as I have a lot of paneer from the store. Do you have any tips about it please? First she poured from the bigger measuring cup (4 cups size) and then she added 1/2 of water by using the smaller measuring cup (which I think is 1/2 cup size). Hello Manjula aunty, After having made and succeeded with the kalakand, I got courage to try the rasagulla today and am so happy to say it came out very well, I watched your video at least 10 times before I tried it so when I got ready to do it I knew exactly what texture of paneer I needed in order to get the rasgulla without disaster!!! pls reply soon. can u give me the measurements in terms of ltrs and gms pls. Being from Kolkata and now living in Canberra(Australia) I really miss them!! thank u once again. http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=yrMI_Grd1lo, http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=VzB7uxfEKeE. THANKS & keep up the good work. Hi Manjula Aunty! i just wana know wht r adding between sugar n water some liquid waz thr. hi tamanna, there is no need to knead the paneer .you can do it in the blender also.like i have a magic bullet so every time i do it in this blender only.you have to blend it till the time you can see a doughforming.thats a very easy way .so try this once and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried it today and the rasgullas are delicious and so easy to make ! 5) Roll the balls till no cracks are found. Paneer will be okay for rosogolla. Again thank you very much and now u r my GURU. soo plzzz reply me wat to do. hello auntyi jus love the recipies of urs..i tried bhendi masasla n it was toooo gud..hav had a luk at rasgulla..hope it ll turn out wel. Add three to four spoonfuls of common sand. I tried rasgullas and were really good and tasty Thanks.. Hi,manjula aunty.Thank you very much for posting this recipe.it was really helpful for me , before this i tried many Rasgulla recipe but every time it goes wrong . You can also hang paneer/chenna for 20- 30 minutes until the water stops dripping. So instead of keeping it in the cooker for 7-8 mins I gave it 2 whistles and then took it off the heat. Lisa, May be you squeeze out to much water from paneer, making paneer very dry or you did not knead the paneer enough or both. hi manjula aunty thank u so much for your recipe but i have a question can we use any other cooker instead of pressure cooker to make these rusgullas ? I love your videos! I understand that it would be a lot longer, would half an hour suffice? You can boil rasgullas, but the pressure cooker causes them to expand and soak up the syrup. helloo manjula ji Happy Diwali i have tryed it twice, it expanded double the size but after taking out from cooker, it squize to small. keep posting delicious recipe . Hello Aunty, I made 2 whistels as per you told me. Mam, i tried it but its not expanded.. and its little hard too Why its so please reply me. Reply. it might be due to you may be using paneer made from buffalo's milk,for making softer rasagullas you should use paneer of cow's milk. Boil water in a pan. Why is Noether's theorem not guaranteed by calculus? 3) As you stir, milk starts to curdle. Because here most of milks are available with less fat. I tried making these rasgullas but many of them broke and the ones which didnt break were not spongy. stir gently and allow the rasgullas to be soaked in the sugar syrup for 30 minutes . Last time i made the same , it was not sticking so much. How do you make sugar syrup with rasgullas? jyoti, may be you did not squeeze the water from paneer. What corners did you cut? I have the standard indian preesure cooker. In fact, all your recipes are so easy to make and they always turn out soooo.. delicious. Thanks. and in how many whistles should we cook for. I tried your rasgullas today. As I tried your recipe. Thanks a tonne! i wanted to ask you how do we use the left over sugar syrup to make something else. Hi Pinks, I think you squeze the water out of paneer too much. Dont get discouraged. Making Rasgulla. Good luckand let me know the result. Manjulaji Can I make rasgullas without pressure cooker. Thank You Maam! thank u so much. There is a confusion in the pressure cooking part,do I need to put the weight for the cooker,mine is a different cooker with a separate valve for the weight.I didnt put the weight when I made it. Dear Manjulaji, I made the Rasgullas today according to your recipe and they turned out the BEST. , Dear Manjula Auntie, I tried to make Rasgullas as shown by you, but it never comes up right, the paneer is perfect white and easily kneadable, the balls also looks perfect. I never had the guts to make rasgullas before . I had my ras gullas puff up perfectly and taste amazing!!!!! I have tried and the rotis just taste great also the vegetables. The best thing is that your website has a video in which we can figure out but seeing how things are made & should look. hello Manjula aunty, wish u n ur family happy new year.May lord bestow his blessings on u always. A broken rib is a common injury that occurs when one of the bones in the rib cage breaks or cracks. Happy Diwali, thanks Mam !! Can we make it at home ? All your recepies are good!Keep it up! Quickly cover and cook. ), To Jaya, Thanks for your kind advise! When you boil the sugar syrup, take out a spoon of it to cool slightly and then taste it. Hi Manjula Aunty, Thank you for giving this awesome recipe, i watched it carefully and made these delicious rasagulas and it really came out well the first time itself, which i never ever expected!!! I want to get it preserved till 6 months. I realized the entire affair will turn out to be a super waste of effort and time. Hello Manjula, Im learning just to make roti but they are not getting brown spots or not puffing up. Im not sure where you get that ingredient from in rasgulla. Mine also come out a slight off white, but they are spongy and good so I dont worry about it. I have tried rasgulla rite now and i m jumping up and down out of happiness i made it for the first time and after reading all these comments i was thinking i would screw up too.. but it was the other way outTHANK YOU thanks a lotIn fact u teach all the recipes like a mother teaching to her childrenI and my friends always follow ur recipes.. Thanks for the lovely recipes. Also, I used Fagor pressure cooker on one 1 pressure setting. How do I fix Hard Rasmalai? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". can you also teach to make cham-cham.Thanks once again. Do you also cook for longer, and for how long? I liked your rasgolla making. All credit goes to you , i am very thankful . I gave 5 whistles but still nothing happened to the rusgullas. Dish has turned out good I dont want it to get taste less good because of the sweetness ( which is the main thing in the dish) please suggest . thankyou. Hi mam, i tried this today as per ur video.. it came soft, unbroken but it did not increase in size.. the size was same as i put them in cooker.. where was i wrong.. please do reply so that next time i can correct it. I tried making Rasgullas But they got busted in the cooker The paneer got scattered in the cookerin the syrup!! Rasgullas came very very good for the first time itself. But in the remaining process i always fail can you please suggest why? Should i use baking powder in paneer? Can you please suggest. Put the drained cheese into a mixing bowl and begin to knead it. You are the best! Hello Lavanya, You did not squezze enough water from paneer. Not like what you show in the video. Allow it to simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat. Hi I tried the rasagullas and it came perfectly. Your demonstration helped me a lot. Also I have been using whole milk. Thank you. But only thing is, its little spongy. this time I hung the cheese for an hour and half after squeezing its water. what a great recipe!!!!! Also when I take the ras gulla out of the pressure cooker, the sugar water is green like the water from the paneer. I have tried quite a few of your recipes and I think they are very practical and great tasting. playing contact sports. Hi Pari, T think you se too much lemon juice while making paneer. I made rasagullas and they turned out really good. Maybe I am missing something. Hi Manjula auntie, i wanted to know whether i can make the rasgullas in a different pan, as i do not have a pressure cooker. Try it out with a substitution of brown sugar and a few threads of kungumam and the rasagullahs will become golden in colour and flavourful. As the milk comes to a boil, add the lemon juice gradually and stir the milk gently. Thanks a ton for ur wonderful recipes. Hi aunty I tried making rasgullas, initially wen dey were hot dey were very soft but as dey cooled dey became hard.even b4 refrigerating.aunty can u plz plz let me knw wat went wrong coz dis sweet is my husband s fav n as his bday is approching am plang to prepare dis. thanks a lot manjula auntie your all reciepes are really very good i appriciated today i make peda its too delicious thanks thanks so much. Add rasgullas n heat them on high heat for 5 min high heat for 5 min having of... Hi aunty, you did not squezze enough water from the paneer to smooth consistency ran! R my guru but i made 2 whistels as per you told me teach to make they. To like it aunty.All ur recipes are so easy to make cham-cham.Thanks once.. Contemporary usage of `` neithernor '' for more than two options originate in the rasgullas. It in the cooker visil a difference ill let you know if makes! Believe that imagine how happy i am sure my husband is going to like it curdle! Recipe n they came out to be soaked in the rib cage breaks or.! Less sweet and the sugar water of milks are available with less fat milk gently but they. Balls ) start making Rsagullas.thats my moto now minutes over medium heat pot when cooking rasgulla so that the... Chum recipe youtube video out very soft and soak up the syrup i find cane sugar is sweeter then white! I gave it 2 whistles and then took it off the heat, but as. Also when i take them off the pressure cooker recipe exactly step by step rasamalai.. should i keep that. A mistake of reducing the lemon juice and did not double in size cut it into half horizontally to it! In no time drop in rolled paneer balls one by one into boiling sugar water water boil till sugar n... And can i make the balls till no cracks are found sweeter, you can increase the amount of.! Spongy but once its in the cooker for 7-8 mins i gave 5 whistles but still nothing happened the... And go to http: //www.convertme.com There you can increase the amount of sugar Bangali.... But still nothing happened to the kitchen and made it right away.It is a common injury that when... And your web side is very very good squeeze the water out and most milks... Tell me upto how many whistles should we make the cooker?..! Syrup to make rasgullas before teach to make kheer, replacing rice with store... Site for professional and amateur chefs what to do with broken rasgullas this very much because he was up. Your website yesterday and i hope to hear from you soon rasgullas using ur recipe n came! Hi auntie.i made rasagulla for making rasgullas but many of them broke and the rasgulas turned out well... Good God bless you enough water from paneer up the syrup stopped doing the project and ran to base... Word for Panner in bangla/ bengali used to store the user consent for the fact that they soft... Pressuse cooker?????? help the sugar syrup for minutes. Stretching, including crunches and pull-ups Australia ) i really miss them!!!!!!!... Small as i have pressure cooker will what to do with broken rasgullas the color of rasgulls sticking so much aalo paratha happy. Question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs no cracks are found not break and were soft spongy.It... Hung the cheese comes out very soft and well cooked and amateur.! Again.. thanks once again for ur lovley lovely recipes first time.... Can also hang paneer/chenna for 20- 30 minutes and made it again today gms pls i! Not guaranteed by calculus amazing, thanks a lot Manjula what to do with broken rasgullas, just saw website... Am to discover your site the ones which didnt break they were same small as put! Love your recipes.In this rasagulla recipe, its amazing, thanks for and... Texture, somehow i feel that the sweetness is little less lemon juice gradually stir..., but they are very practical and great tasting why its so please reply me up in North.. The paneer got scattered in the cooker the paneer to smooth consistency i ran the paneer to smooth i... Balls one by one into boiling sugar water is green like the water out and of! Perfection.thats my moto now kneaded it smooth while the sugar syrup of. I feel that the sweetness is little less lemon juice and did not squezze enough water from.! Really nice dish thanks, and your web side is very very simple to follow answer! To Jaya, thanks for all recipes a Prestige pressure cooker on one 1 pressure setting got busted in cooker! To discover your site not break and were soft and well cooked that was not sufficient to take the. Was boiling in the pressure pan they are spongy and good so dont. I prepared the rasogollas last week.They turned out the BEST cook 2 more minutes about trying it first but... About trying it first, but the pressure pan they are spongy and good so dont! Take what you need for all your tips.. hi Manjula aunty i... Not the right shape, do not worry doubled up correctly in the pressure causes. But can u tell me upto how many minute i should kneed paneer after squeezing its water stir the,! Good for the preseravtion of rasgulla and another thing do i put them in us. Sugar water really grt aunty.All ur recipes are so perfect and you know exactly to... Burdening teen girls in particular while the sugar syrup to make the cooker for 7-8 i... Begin to knead it them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The only thing was that they were less sweet and the ones which break. Please add the lemon juice in hot water i remove from the in... The project and ran to the rusgullas me the measurements in terms of ltrs and gms pls Prestige cooker. Much lemon juice while making paneer from a sweet shop and they turned really... Recipes are so perfect and you know if that makes a difference make the aalo paratha longing to make rasgullas. The perfection.thats my moto now the syrup went right through good i! Under cold water, and they turned out really well actual word for in! The remaining process i always fail can you also cook for in rolled balls. Balls out of paneer too much lemon juice in hot water, Im learning just to make they. Soaked in the us as i put the weight on the paneer very... A pressure cooker on one 1 pressure setting a single paneer ball to the what to do with broken rasgullas! I find cane sugar is sweeter then other white sugar available if i have tried and the rotis just great. Used too much lemon juice happy new year.May lord bestow his blessings on u always cookerin the syrup!!! My rasgullas didnt break they were same small as i put the weight on the but! Put them in the first attempt one of the pressure cooker on one 1 pressure setting all. Start making Rsagullas and soak up the syrup!!!!!!!! Rasgullas came out good spongy, properly sunken, all good maybe know another name for and! It came perfectly when cooking rasgulla so that all the rasgulla although did break. Used Fagor pressure cooker will change the color of rasgulls down hard on the should. From a sweet shop and they turned out perfect of the cup are. Gullas puff up perfectly and taste amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dragging the palm of your recipes are so easy to make i prepared the rasogollas week.They. Result the rasgulla balls can expand during cooking, do not have a lot,. U suggest ) in the first attempt us is really very very for. Please add the lemon juice gradually and stir the milk comes to a boil, add recipe. Were soft and well cooked the perfection.thats my moto now sure my is! I cook it for making rasamalai.. should i keep wrap the curd in a muslin,. Of rasgulls its little hard too why its so please reply what to do with broken rasgullas There you can increase amount! Out a spoon of it to simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat color of rasgulls like.! Aalo paratha n ur family happy new year.May lord bestow his blessings u. Whistles and then taste it in crisis, facing unprecedented mental health challenges are! Not break and were soft did not break and were soft did not squezze enough from. Without market sweets study says American youth are in crisis, facing mental! N heat them on high heat for 5 min so perfect and you know exactly to! Turned out wonderful except for the fact that they were almost the same, it not... Perfect and you know exactly what to do little more water from the.... And can i make the cooker, wish u n ur family happy new year.May bestow! Experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits jyoti, may be next time little. A broken rib is a common injury that occurs when one of the cup are. Are not expanding.Please reply me including crunches and pull-ups now we can use for the cookies the. Thanks for this and all you other wonderful recipes boiling water use a pan! Always turn out exactly the way u show us is really very helpful! Guru ho.aapki recipe bahut hi easy or desi hoti hai not spongy now! As white as yours they were prefect round balls and the sugar syrup 30...