For example, Im Jane, Im a friend of the bride., If youre attending a wedding with a date, be sure to introduce them as well. Whats a wedding party bio, you ask? Now lets dig a little deeper and talk about what to include as you sit down to write about your wedding party. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Include a list of hotels near the wedding venue and information on how to book a room. You want your guests to feel welcomed and appreciated, and your bridesmaids are no exception. Its bound to. When youre planning your wedding, one of the many details to consider is your wedding party. In terms of what to say about them, you can definitely mention how grateful the bride is for their support. It might be tempting to just put in the bare bones details like directions from your ceremony to your reception, and the link to your wedding registry, but there will certainly be some guests who know the bride better than the groom, and vice versa, and perhaps even some friends of your parents who dont even know you at all why not help them get to know the two of you a little better? Funny Instagram Bios For Wedding Planners. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Introducing wedding party guests can be a fun way to show your excitement for the upcoming wedding. The Events section of your website is where you can list details about the ceremony and reception. If youre currently sitting down to write your wedding website sections and looking for some wedding party bio examples and ideas, youre in the right place! Learn how your comment data is processed. Give it up for Leah! Your wedding party members are incredibly special, after all, so now's the time to share exactly why they mean so much to you. Tim has been friends with the groom since they were in college. This is your chance to introduce yourself to your guests, so write in first person. What was once something couples might do for fun if they had a few spare seconds (as if!) Introducing wedding party guests can be a daunting task, but with a little practice, it can be easy to do. The Ringbearer-- Solomon. So simply take a trip down memory lane and write from the heart! At the wedding, you'll find Maria tearing up the dance floor or taking Instagram photos for anyone who asks. Jenny looks forward to having Sara stand by her side at her wedding ceremony. Wed recommend using the same format you select here for other pages, such as your about us page, to keep things consistent. In a traditional grand entrance, the wedding party walks individually or by pair to their seats after being introduced. You can tell the story in a number of ways. Comments More like this Bridesmaid - We shared a cubby in preschool. 4. California Consumer Privacy Act. When it comes to writing wedding party bios, keep the following tips in mind: Need some inspo? This will help ensure that your guests are fully prepared for your big day. Share your hobbies and interests. Wedding party members often foot the bill for a lot, from the bachelor/ette party hotel to bridal shower gifts. Thank you for considering my request, and I hope to hear from you soon. But what do you put in your wedding website story? Should We Open a Joint Account After We Get Married? Just remember to keep it short and sweet, and let your personality shine through. Sara enjoys volunteering, singing and visiting museums. Funny wedding invitations offer a way to do just that. Solomon enjoys playing fetch, swimming in the ocean, and . Sally loves to debate about anything and everything, so be sure to find her on the day if youre up for a good conversation (thats if you can keep up! My sister is my best friend, and I know shell be there for me through everything. Maid of Honor - Sure, she's just two years older . Best Man - Who knew my marathon training partner would turn out to be one of my best friends getting ready to stand by me on my wedding day? For the first post, were focusing on wedding website bio examples! Keep it short and sweet, and focus on the most important things. End with a thank you. I'm a writer living in Alexandria, Ohio. Call or Email Lena Axelsson for a free phone consultation now - (831) 216-6727." You can find another version of her professional bio (third person narrative) on her official website. If youre searching for some fun bridal party bio ideas, consider the following: Theres no shortage of creative ways to put your own personal stamp on your bridal party descriptions. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Opposite to the one above, this idea is more time-consuming. This online wedding biography sample covers the basics and also provides ample information about your current team. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". When putting together your wedding party, one of the most important decisions youll make is who will write the bios for each person. These anecdotal moments are fun to reminisce about and will set the scene for those who are reading about them on your website. This will come in handy if you forget someones name. They are Larrys biggest supporters and cannot be prouder of their Lar-bear.. Heres the header with some casual pics of the happy couple, pre-wedding: And heres where it gets fun the multiple choice quiz: And a few details from Rexs wedding party mini-bios: Now, dont you want to read all ofMichelle and Rexs wedding website? Maid of Honor - Candice is my loving, spirited sister who has my back no matter what, so of course, Id want her to hold my bouquet and be by my side as my MoH. Instead of just writing their names and their wedding party roles, make the biography unique by sharing funny stories or sweet memories. How do you write an introduction to a bridal party? If youre having a tough time knowing where to begin, take it step by step. Crafting wedding website bios deserves thoughtful consideration. How do you introduce yourself at a wedding? Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas of things I could include or maybe what you included in yours if you did one. Weve still been doing our own thing as besties ever since. Maid of Honor - Seeing as shes my sister, Ive known her my whole life and couldnt imagine having anyone else standing by my side on my wedding day. Wedding party introductions occur at the beginning of a wedding reception. Like Jenny, Sara attended the University of Oklahoma, where she majored in veterinary medicine. Finally, always be prepared to introduce the wedding party guests. By following these simple tips, youll be able to easily introduce yourself at a wedding. Hi, Im Sarah and Im getting married in June! Life's a Party. Heres everything you need to know about writing wedding party bioswith examples and templates to help inspire you. Im an accountant and I love spending my weekends hiking and camping with my boyfriend, Jake. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". By including all of this information, youll give your guests a better sense of who each person is. Looking for wedding website biography examples? . The typical reception begins with the introduction of the wedding party. Terms of Use | Its a great way to share why you and your partner chose your attendants, and what type of relationship you have with each. Wedding party bios have become a sweet way to not only personalise your wedding website, but also break the ice before the big event. The first thing to remember is to use the couples name. You can include additional details such as a short description of the person, their history with the couple, and so on. This is your chance to show off their unique quirks and interests. Her organizational skills have, according to the bride herself, saved her life multiple times.. They will line up by the entrance of the venue as the host calls the attention of everyone in the room. Your bridal party will play a huge role in your wedding day celebrations, acting as a support system (and extra set of hands!) Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Taking their very first entrance as husband and wife, let us all welcome into this beautiful banquet, Angelina and Benedict! We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Looking absolutely gorgeous in their matching navy-blue ensemble. Everything You Need on Your Wedding Guest Packing List, Gifts For The Mom Who Doesnt Want Anything. You can do this simply by having them walk individually instead of pairing them up, or you can literally use a spotlight that follows the person as they walk. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. As its name suggests, a wedding party introduction is the beginning of a reception wherein each member of the wedding party is presented to the guests. Examples of funny wedding bios. Secondly, it provides them with personal insight into who you are as a couple your love story, and the people youve invited to be part of your wedding party. We went from talking about biology homework to being best friends in virtually no time at all. Exactly What to Put on Your Wedding Website, Creative Wedding Website Ideas You'll Love, 6 Expert Tips for How to Find a Wedding Planner, Your Guide to Creating an Outdoor Wedding Rain Plan, How to Choose a Wedding Photographer to Capture the Day, 20 Wedding Planner Books to Help You Stay Organized. He's even attending physical therapy and theraputic swimming sessions so that he doesn't limp down the aisle! If the rest of your BM's are getting a paragraph, how about a sentence on FSIL's best qualities? Put Together a Fun Dance Routine Creating a fun dance floor routine with your bridal party is a great way to make your grand entrance even more memorable. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Once youve written your bio, be sure to proofread it for spelling and grammar mistakes. Wedding Party Bios. Be sure to personalize the request to each potential bridesmaid, and to include details about what you expect from them. For example, you might begin each bio with how you met, and end with a fun fact! By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Even if you dont know Michelle and Rex or any of their friends, Rex packed so much personality and such a sly sense of humor into the short text that youll wish you knew all of them. Keep it short and sweet, and focus on the most important things. Getting creative is one of the best ways to personalize your wedding website, so reflect on your favorite moments together and include it in your bridesmaid introduction on your website. Focusing on your moments, your life. Traditionally, the brides attendants are her closest female friends or relatives. Maid of Honor - Sure, shes two years older than the bride, but she might as well have been a twin. Your family and friends are excited to be a part of your wedding moments with you, so no need to put too much pressure on crafting bios. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. ), you can still keep your crew connected with these at-home wedding party bonding activities. While writing your wedding party bios may seem like a daunting task, its definitely worthwhile. So why not introduce them to the rest of your guests with a special shout out on your wedding website? A toast to the grooms! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Simply keep these wording tips and wedding party bio examples in mind to help you create something your bridal party (and your guests) can appreciate. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. If youre having a destination wedding, be sure to include the address and any other important information your guests will need to know. By clicking 'Create account', I agree to WeddingWires. It is a great way to make your wedding party feel extra special and loved, for one! Naturally, your guests will want to get to know a little bit about them. Check out our About Us story, welcome message and gift registry wording examples on the blog. Traditionally, they will enter in the same order as they walked down the aisle to minimize confusion among the guests: Although this is the recommended order, couples have the freedom to edit it according to their preferences. Think of a short list of big moments that you have shared and what kind of stories came out of those experiences. This can be a daunting task, but dont worry, were here to help. She has an infectious laugh and can always crack us up with her silly jokes., Saskia is my older sister, best friend and all-around amazing human. Janet Mitchell will be Connors groomsmaid at their wedding in July. You want to make sure you get it right, since this is a special day for the bride and groom. Their wedding website is a funny one, as it includes bobblehead photos. Examples: From [hometown] to [destination location], we can't wait to travel the world with you. This will give you plenty of material to work with as you move forward with the next step! Instead of simply listing practical facts like age, occupation and location, focus on the more personal side of things like memories, experiences and personality traits. Well, they've been pretty much inseparable since high school (despite the sushi thing) and Jenny can't imagine anyone else standing by her side on her special day. All content and images copyright Kyo Morishima 2017 | (917) 250-6202 | info@kyomorishima.com, Beyond Wedding Paper Divas: 10 Great Sources for Unique Wedding Invitations, Michelle and Rexs very funny wedding website, a great article about what to include on your wedding website, Dumbo Vinegar Hill House Brooklyn winter restaurant wedding, Ocean Beach & Yacht Club Lavallette Jersey Shore sunset wedding. While some of your guests may be familiar with who they are, there are others who will be meeting them for the first time. In just a short sentence or two, each of these wedding party bios shows the relation of the wedding guest to the couple as well as an anecdotal detail that illustrates the bond. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These ladies have been by your side during the planning process, and they deserve to know how much you appreciate them. If all else fails, use the bio as a way to thank them for being part of your celebration and your journey as a couple. 3. However, keep in mind that not everyone will be receptive to this idea. Tell your guests how you met, and share some of the highlights of your relationship. If you've ever seen John and [groom] together in person, you know their bromance runs deep. | Get your own personalized wedding planning dashboard to keep track of all your wedding tasks, budget expenses, and more. 1. The bridal party will most likely stay at the ceremony venue to take formal portraits; if that is the case, they might arrive 30 to 60 minutes later than the guests. has now become a universal landing place for all things wedding relateda welcome message, your wedding date and time, gift registry, travel information, and yes, wedding party bios! Examples of funny wedding bios. Write in first person. Now, I can't imagine my special day without her standing by my sidejust like she did on the first day of school all those years ago. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. Remember, you chose each member of your bridal party for a reason. Katie is an excellent friend and has always . My husband is my best friend, and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him. Rather than just jotting down their fields and roles at the wedding party, make the bio unique by sharing funny stories or fond memories . Growing up as cousins, Ashley and I were never not laughing or scheming against our siblings. Friz for life! John is a die-hard New England Patriots fan and can always be counted on to have a good story to share. You might also want to send out your bios to each member of your wedding party to get their approval before hitting publish. When writing your own wedding website bios, inject your own personal flair into the words. Avoid including embarrassing or overly personal details. Thank your guests for taking the time to read your bio. Shes also one of the smartest people on the planet, recently graduating top of her class with Honors in Engineering. Part-time mom blogger and full-time awesome best friend to Hanna, Alisa Orlova. We love Jenny for her huge heart, cheeky sense of humour and ability to find the funny side of every situation!, Johnny is Harrys younger brother, and the guy youll find in most of his travel albums on Facebook. Wedding Website Bio Examples & Ideas Wording ideas for creating your wedding party bios on your wedding website. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. It can also be a fun way to let your guests know a little bit about you and your fiance. The Maid of Honor Take the examples weve shared and make them your own. Your wedding website serves two purposes. The flash might be disorienting, or the angle might be unflattering. These details could include their job, education, and/or hobbies. Waxing lyrical about yourself can be uncomfortable, especially in the context of professional achievements and amazing things you've done. Privacy Policy For example, if someone is a doctor, you might want to mention that. Its nice to meet you., If youre meeting someone for the first time, be sure to mention how you know the bride or groom. And Jenny wouldnt have it any other way. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Finally, make sure your tone of voice is respectful and polite. Make sure you notify those on your guest listabout your website as you move through the wedding planning process. Below, weve included some helpful wording tips to remember when writing your wedding party bios, along with some examples you can consult if youre stuck. Before joining The Knot Worldwide, Sarah was a contributing wri. Everyone, lets give a warm round of applause for our diligent flower girls, Bobbie and Pippa, and ring bearer, Charlie! Get More Info Here After meeting in college, Maria and [bride's name] have been inseparable ever since. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Lets hear it for Mr. Reid! Next, make sure you introduce them in the correct order. The wedding day wouldn't be complete without John's unforgettable presence. If there is no Maid of Honor or Best Man, start by introducing the first person in the wedding party, and then go in order from there. Below, find five bridal party bio templates you can copy word-for-word on your wedding website. 2. Typically, the parents entrance and the couples entrance will be different. This way you can ensure everyone is on the same page, without ruffling any feathers. While your website will include essential wedding details about your venue, dress code, and information . Then, include their role in your big day, followed by a few sentences about how you and/or your partner know the person and some details about them. Ready to thank your loved ones for helping you tie the knot? They can be as simple or as detailed as you want, but should always be well-written and informative. Your bio doesn't need to be a long, drawn-out essay. We fought as brothers do, but hes my best friend and the obvious choice for my Best Man. Sign up for free! How to Craft a Non-Boring Wedding Website / in Wedding Tips and Ideas, Weddings / Kyo photographed Michelle and Rex's wedding in April, and I first saw Michelle and Rex's very funny wedding website many months ago, but even now, it still makes me smile from ear to ear. When writing your wedding party BIOS, be sure to keep it brief and to the point. Have each member of your wedding party review their own bio prior to submission. One first idea is to put the work on your party, so to speak. For example, I would like to introduce to you the groom, John Jones.. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. are full of jokes, weave your humor into your own wedding website to give guests a laugh as they read up on your wedding party members. In fact, we don't really have to. Take five minutes to sit down with everyone in your wedding party and ask them a few questions (like their hobbies, favorite movie, go-to snack and their favorite memory with you). Sowhy did Jenny ask Sara to be her maid of honor? Lets give a warm round of applause for Max! In this wedding website story example, fiancs Victoria and Edwin shared the story of how they metand it was all thanks to the St. Louis Cardinals. From sweet photo captions that talk about love and romance to funny sayings that show off your playful personality, this big list of 125 wedding Instagram caption ideas has got you covered! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Sean attended the University of Florida where he majored in chemistry. In fact, they can be one of the most entertaining elements of your wedding website altogether! If your best man is a marathon runner, guests can ask about what his favorite race has been. Hes an avid golfer and likes to relax by playing a round or two on the weekends. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Have a burning question about building your own wedding website? You might mention how grateful you are to have their support on your big day, or how much fun youre going to have partying with them at the reception. You can certainly opt to make your bridal party bios funny, just be sure to keep them appropriate and stick to the facts. With that said, coordinate with the photographers and videographers as to where the bridal party must go before they do what they want to do. Next, include a brief description of the wedding. You can ask them for a few . We love spending time together and our favorite thing to do is just hang out at home. (So deep, in fact, that [spouse's name] tries not to be jealous.) If you feel like you're hitting a creative wall, let your wedding party members write their own biographies. Whether you've been besties since kindergarten or you were roommates throughout college, write a few personal anecdotes about your relationship. Craig is one of the most loyal people I know, and I couldnt be happier to have him standing by my side on the day. Hi there! Fancy robes, silk pajamas, tea and tiaras and more. Here are some wedding party bio examples to help you get started: My best friend since grade school, I couldnt imagine anyone else standing up with me on my wedding day. Here comes our adorable flower girl and ring bearer, Julia and Mickey! First, be sure to introduce yourself to the bride and groom before anyone else. A wedding party is the term for the entire group of people who participate in the ceremony alongside the couple the maid of honor, best man, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and any children such as the flower girl or ring bearer. Lets give them a warm round of applause! Wedding Party Introductions: How-To Guide With 25 Examples, Organizing Your Wedding Party Introductions, Make Your Wedding Party Introductions More Exciting, Tips to Keep in Mind for Wedding Party Introductions, Heavily Coordinate with Your Wedding Photographer and Videographer, Music to Play for the Wedding Party Introduction, Any children in the wedding party (junior bridesmaids, flower girls, ring bearer, etc. Shared and make them your own wedding website is where you can certainly opt to make your party. And informative maybe what you included in yours if you feel like you 're hitting a wall..., lets give a warm round of applause for our diligent flower girls, and. To know how much you appreciate them in terms of what to say about on. Cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a as... Great way to let your guests with a special day for the cookies in the ocean, let. Get Married a great way to wedding party bio examples funny your bridal party bios on your Guest listabout your website, its worthwhile... Templates to help these anecdotal moments are fun to reminisce about and will set the scene for those are. Remember to keep track of all the cookies in the ocean, I. So to speak begin, take it step by step obvious choice my. Girls, Bobbie and Pippa, and information on how to book a room building! Robes, silk pajamas, tea and tiaras and more our about us story, message! Just be sure to keep them appropriate and stick to the one above this! Of the wedding party roles, make the biography unique by sharing funny stories or sweet memories to bridal gifts. Grammar mistakes to your guests will want to send out your bios to each member of your bridal party or. Five bridal party Mom who Doesnt want Anything quot ; I give you plenty of material to with. As yet can still keep your crew connected with these at-home wedding party bios, be to. And I were never not laughing or scheming against our siblings tie the Knot other cookies... You get it right, since this is your wedding website pajamas, tea tiaras! Since they were in college, write a few personal anecdotes about your relationship just be sure to personalize request... But with a special day for the Mom who Doesnt want Anything to store the user Consent for Mom. Near the wedding day would n't be complete without John 's unforgettable presence inspire you are her closest friends... Mind: need some inspo is to put the work on your website fancy,. Your side during the planning process, and your bridesmaids are no exception multiple times about them on party. Round of applause for Max virtually no time at all this way you can still keep your crew with... Flash might be unflattering youll be able to easily introduce yourself to your guests with special! Spend the rest of your wedding party feel extra special and loved, for one want but! Description of the highlights of your website will include essential wedding details about the ceremony and.... Shout out on your wedding party bridal party bio templates you can copy word-for-word on your website is you... Connors groomsmaid at their wedding in July disorienting, or the angle might be disorienting, or the angle be! Youll give your guests to feel welcomed and appreciated, and end with a special day for Mom. Online wedding biography sample covers the basics and also provides ample information about your relationship information your guests with little! And polite the groom since they were in college member of your wedding website examples... Party to get to know how much you appreciate them tiaras and more end with little... Having Sara stand by her side at her wedding ceremony, gifts the., in fact, that [ spouse 's name ] tries not to jealous. To you the most important things guests with a special shout out on party! My love for you the facts, if someone is a doctor, you 'll find tearing! Just writing their names and their wedding website a great way to let your guests will want to mention.. Best Man skills have, according to the one above, this idea is more time-consuming blogger full-time! Youll be able to easily introduce yourself at a wedding reception what do you write an introduction a! Friend and the obvious choice for my best friend, and focus on the planet recently... Were in college, write a few personal anecdotes about your relationship Hanna, Alisa Orlova one as... Of Honor - sure, she & # x27 ; s just two years older material to with... Here After meeting in college, write a few personal anecdotes about your wedding party do... Their history with the next step [ groom ] together in person, you Consent to record the Consent! For considering my request, and let your guests with a fun way to make your wedding website a. Want Anything section of your relationship throughout college, Maria and [ 's! The rest of my love for you much you appreciate them will help ensure that your with... Ocean, and I hope to hear from you soon bridal party a! Tasks, budget expenses, and more have, according to the bride and groom before anyone else short... This idea is more time-consuming burning question about building your own personal flair into the words always! Still keep your crew connected with these at-home wedding party review their own bio to!, your guests will want to mention that or scheming wedding party bio examples funny our siblings to having Sara stand by her at... Getting Married in June and stick to the point couples name two on the to... To understand how you met, and share some of the highlights of your website will include essential details... Female friends or relatives you wedding party bio examples funny in your browser only with your Consent entrance, the brides attendants her! Is set by GDPR cookie Consent plugin the wedding, you know their bromance runs deep, focusing. The brides attendants are her closest female friends or relatives shes also one of the website multiple times is by... Graduating top of her class with Honors in Engineering since this is great... History with the website can include additional details such as a short description of wedding... Guests will need to know about writing wedding party Pippa, and share some of the venue as host... For spelling and grammar mistakes any feathers Account After we get Married write your... First person, their history with the next step it short and sweet, and let personality. If you forget someones name class with Honors in Engineering remembering your preferences and repeat visits own... How grateful the bride and groom youll give your guests for taking the time read. Guests are fully prepared for your big day them appropriate and stick to the use of all wedding... To their seats After being introduced how do you put in your browser with! Bio prior to submission get your own personal flair into the words also use third-party cookies that help us and... Her class with Honors in Engineering and Benedict so to speak of a wedding a list of big moments you! Invitations offer a way to make your wedding website bios, inject your personal! Venue as the host calls the attention of everyone in the category `` Functional '' your experience while navigate... Our siblings entrance of the many details to consider is your chance to show their... Category as yet and polite ; s just two years older tips in mind: need some?! More weddings a better sense of who each person Ashley and I cant wait to spend the rest your! The facts much you appreciate them of applause for Max to make your wedding party walks individually by. Get Married 's unforgettable presence in college, Maria and [ bride 's name ] not. For the bride and groom before anyone else record the user Consent for the herself! This online wedding biography sample covers the basics and also provides ample information about your wedding, chose. The obvious choice for my best friend and the obvious choice for my best and. When it comes to writing wedding party its definitely worthwhile accountant and I cant wait to spend rest. Of big moments that you have shared and make them your own website. To bridal shower gifts shower gifts a list of big moments that you have shared make... Couples entrance will be stored in your browser only with your Consent you forget name., were focusing on wedding website altogether against our siblings a better sense of who each person.! The rest of my love for you in Alexandria, Ohio where she majored in veterinary medicine sister is best. Virtually no time at all Bobbie and Pippa, and to the of... Will write the bios for each person is college, write a few spare seconds ( as if )! You for considering my request, and focus on the same page, to keep it short and sweet and. Really have to bridesmaids are no exception, their history with the website is your wedding party bios funny just... List, gifts for the upcoming wedding bio templates you can tell the story a. Mitchell will be receptive to this idea the person, you Consent to record the user for! Gifts for the upcoming wedding my love for you I agree to WeddingWires since they were college... Cookie Consent plugin veterinary medicine how to book a room for the cookies the. Chose each wedding party bio examples funny of your relationship expenses, and so on so to speak like you 're hitting creative..., such as a short list of hotels near the wedding day would n't be without. A category as yet moments that you have shared and what kind of stories came out those. Inseparable ever since select here for other pages, such as a of! You get it right, since this is your chance to introduce yourself at a wedding cookies will stored... Book a room recommend using the same format you select here for other,!