Next, you'll be greeted with a list ofmissionson theleftand a brief description on the right. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. i'm using vista, btw, and no steam. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Please use it only if you understand the experimental nature of this build and want to participate in enhanced testing, bug reporting and providing feedback about WIPversions. All rights reserved. Depiction ofany real-world weapon orvehicle inthis game does not mean participation ingame development, sponsorship orendorsement byany weapon orvehicle manufacturer. That's why I wrote the short article SPAAG Doctrine. Done! Video Card: DirectX 10.1 level video card: AMD Radeon 77XX / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660. Rather than make a guide every time I responded to someone, I figured I'd publish a guide here for everyone which can be linked back to. It will also serve as a place where the developers may post questions for you to answer, so please keep up to date here. Tested with other models and same error occurs with same workingsolution. 77 posts. Processor: Core i7 (Intel Xeon is not supported). 2 kraut2 Member 0 5 posts 484 Report post Posted April 11, 2021 You can return to the normal live patch any time by unchecking the box in your launcher. Its great practice for RBattles or Sim modes if you don't feel like practising (crash) landing in the middle of a match. To set up a custom battle, mouse over the top left corner of your screen in the same way you would to select a dynamic mission orcampaign and select "Custom Battles". Press J to jump to the feed. Its great practice for RBattles or Sim modes if you don't feel like practising (crash) landing in the middle of a match. 21001 Report post Posted April 11, 2021 The most irritating is when one makes a duel and except for rank 1 where you get fighters, attackers and bombers start to spawn in. By participating in it, user content authors can add their creations to the game and get rewards for the use of their artwork in the game. For the more tech-savy among you, there is now a new option in the launcher enabling you to use a ' Work-In-Progress ' or ' WIP ' version of War Thunder. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Custom URLs for War Thunder Custom Battles. Learning to effectively use self-propelled anti-aircraft guns (SPAAG) takes more time and exercise. Report post. I just want to look and drive around a map using my Abrams, whilst not having to worry about getting damaged by Stuart's and T-26's. 7 I dont believe theres any granularity in what planes are choosable on an individual basis though. It would be nice if you could define a class, like fighter, bomber, attacker or mixed. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I am not able to join any custom battle once I get into the lobby. Share Improve this answer Follow answered Dec 20, 2017 at 6:00 Danila Smirnov 341 2 7 Add a comment If you don't have a UserMissions folder, you can simply create one. Tracker ID: 0053978. May not work in the Future since it contains the D0TR from the april fools event. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. on the missions on the left to bring up further battle options. I would simply like to create a custom, with only fighters. 20112022 Gaijin Games Kft. Depiction ofany real-world weapon orvehicle inthis game does not mean participation ingame development, sponsorship orendorsement byany weapon orvehicle manufacturer. somewhat related, what many peeps may not realize (like I didn't), is you can test fly/drive ANY PREMIUM VEHICLE, or any unlocked vehicle before you go and spend RP's on it. When installed to the game folder, the CDK enables editing or creation of new unique missions and locations, and also helps in the creation of game models. The minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. IL2 now with rear gunners. You will bring whatever vehicles you have set in your lineup, similar to a normal arcade match but you will be facing waves of bots. I don't think you can chat when you're on opposite teams. Minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p with Metal support. It's not even fun with custom battles anymore, its forcing me to fight tanks at whatever br I set as the minimum, that means I cant use any low tier vehicles to fight higher tier ones, even if its a .3 br difference. Set basic settings in the Mission Editor. Click that button to enable the gamemode selection drop down, and select either Air Assault Arcade or Ground Assault Arcade. 20112022 Gaijin Games Kft. This is the least practical method, as missions can become outdated with updates to the game, but I'm including it in this guide for plenitude sake. So I tried this (custom battles) but I can't get out of spectator mode. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Same here - or after battle is over can't rejoin the same battle - have to restart the game. Valve Corporation. War Thunder CDK (Content Development Kit) is a tool kit for creating different user content available to any player. as requested, I report thatstandard installation foruser cratedmodels does not work, I also found a solution to make model works. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. This news was published on the old version of the website. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. Navigate to your War Thunder installation directory, it'll look something like this: Extract the mission.blk file into your UserMissions folder. so, i installed roma surrectum, and pretty much everything works fine (campaign, historical battles, etc.) may be learned during normal battles, but anti-aircraft vehicles are different. I can't buy a General unit, it's not in the menu. I've provided a direct link, Click Download, then open the zipped folder. Custom Battles(Custom links) not working and wont show up in a list. Run mission editor (missioned.cmd in WarThunderCDK folder). also, i'm using vanilla RTW.exe. First, at the top of your screen under the "To Battle" button you'll find your current gamemode selection. For your issue with plane types I don't know a solution, sorry. 7 days have passed and therefore the topic will now be closed and moved to the appropriate section. 10 Xenoniuss 1 yr. ago Which is super annoying. this has been going on multiple times and we can't talk to each other since we're on opposite teams. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). It would be really convenient to be able to select class as well as bot skill level. Features to most likely see in the Work-In-Progress versions are optimizations and various improvements like stability, user interface, animations and visual modelling. maybe he has to play the starter battles first to 'unlock' custom battles ?! In War Thunder, there is a user content support programme called Revenue Share. From there, it's as easy as clicking Apply, then Start. so, i installed roma surrectum, and pretty much everything works fine (campaign, historical battles, etc.) Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). 27253. 20112022 Gaijin Games Kft. Choose a name for the mission and paste the copied link into the field. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Great War to today. Thing is, the Custon Battles button doesn't show up in his list of . From here, make sure todouble click the mission name on the left to bring up the options. I am not able to join any custom battle once I get into the lobby. Select a map in Select binary dump file window by pressing . The most irritating is when one makes a duel and except for rank 1 where you get fighters, attackers and bombers start to spawn in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Powered by Invision Community. I click "to battle" and nothing happens. First and foremost, there are actually several ways to practice against AI in game. 1. Gameplay-related changes like Battle Ratings, Flight Models or the Economy will not be part of a WIP version. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They're based on the allowed BRs in the battle now. Historical campaigns must be purchased from the Gaijin store here. check out the. Video Card: Radeon Vega II or higher with Metal support. Thank you for your help improving the game and your effort. 56. Make sure to type a password if you just want to play on your own against bots! so if you just want the thrill of flying a jet or shooting missiles at stuff, you can skip grinding and on day one jump into helicopters, class 7 Mig or Harrier, M1Abrams Is there a way to turn off friendly bots? I click "to battle" and nothing happens. Cookie Notice Click on "User Missions" in the top left corner of the screen as with all other modes and play the mission in the list. You'll see a mission file ending with the .blk format. but whenever i try to set up a custom battle, it returns to the faction selection screen when i click start. "Custom Battles" button not showing up. Edited May 4, 2021 by NURFERTURFER 1 6 months later. Launch the game and go to menu custom battles create session missions by URL (Note: Make Sure you mark the url as favorite for the add option to show up) add mission. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . 20112023 Gaijin Games Kft. I decided then to move only the gameDatafolder frompkg_usertopkg_main,I left the resfolder into pkg_user. Usage of the Work-In-Progress clientis currently limited to Windows PC clients only, and may cause instability and/or require thedownload of large amounts of data. Your information has been forwarded to the developers. It would be nice if you could define a class, like fighter, bomber, attacker or mixed. Thanks in advance to those that make use of this feature! You can find out more about the programme in the Cooperation Agreement. Will we ever see this feature for console? In my inventary I have many rank I, II, II planes and one rank IV plane. So my friend just started playing War Thunder with me, and to show him some tips and tricks I had the idea to create a custom battle where I'd teach him maneuvers and get him used to the planes, controls, etc. For more detailed information also on how to get involved in WIP client bug reporting, please read the information post in our WIPClient Bug Reporting section. Once that's done, leave the gamemode selection menu, check to see you'll be queuing for your selected gametypeand press "To Battle!". Video Card: DirectX 10.1 level video card: AMD Radeon 77XX / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660. It's impossible to play them on VR. You can find it under options -> interface -> chat messages. The minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p. It has a cross-platform format for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox . Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. It is important that you understand the implications of using this feature. After following correctlythe installation instructionsof this modelI received this error with consequent freeze forcing me to force quit the game. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. The all chat on custom battle mode isn't working for me or for any of my friends who joins, can someone help me? There was a feature added (in 2014, IIRC) which allowes to control what you can see in chat and defaults to "Team and Squad" setting. Single Missions/Dynamic Campaign/Historical Campaign. If only the would add a check box or drop down menu for class of air craft, life would be great. Next, you'll see a screen with a list of ongoing custom battles, and the ability to create your own in thebottom right. May I emphasize that most other ground vehicle functions, such as driving, shooting, etc. i'm using vista, btw, and no steam. Im not sure if this is what you guys are looking for, but I wrote a UwU Jul 9, 2019 @ 7:33am. and our So my friend just started playing War Thunder with me, and to show him some tips and tricks I had the idea to create a custom battle where I'd teach him maneuvers and get him used to the planes, controls, etc. OS: Most modern 64bit Linux distributions. On 23/11/2020 at 09:58, TheCheshireCat said: [GUIDE] How to set up practice bot matches/Campaigns, Philosophy, Addiction Therapy, Reading, Military History, Painting. For more information, please see our This thread is archived . Go to topic listing. Mostly for making thumbnails and intros. Learn more about our. Can't join custom battles. You as the host have the option to invite someone to your hosted game, you can do that by right clicking your friends user name and then click 'invite'. War Thunder MMO Action game Gaming . guide on how to set up bot matches There may be some problems with news display in specific browser versions. By doing so, you will provide valuable data for our developers, support the ongoing development of War Thunder and help ensure that updates are as smoothly integrated as possible. I flew one mission with a FW190-A4,operation Mosdok with the new settings and is great. War Thunder MMO Action game Gaming 20 comments Top Phantom1Leader 1 yr. ago Yep, it's in the changelog. These areteam oriented modesthat can only be playedonce per day. Minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p with Metal support. To install user missions/content please copy files here: There is folders "content" and "UserMissions". It happens with all 4 mission included with the model and happen in both mission from this othercreator. If anyone has an idea of what is causing this, or if you have similar issues please let me know. If you believe there is still information that needs to be passed on, please contact another Senior TechMod via PM. Scan this QR code to download the app now. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Contents/WarThunder.app/Contents/Resources/game. After you've clickedapply,you can click "ready" to launch the match. Select "Create Session". Arguably the most useful way to practice against bots, custom battles allows you to tweak every aspect of the match you'll be playing, including weather, time of day, map, mode, amount of bots, battle ratings etc. By operation Mosdok (ca.1943-43) and I define rank III or IV and a BR e.g. so, i installed roma surrectum, and pretty much everything works fine (campaign, historical battles, etc.) Powered by Invision Community. Set it to "All" to see enemy messages. also, i'm using vanilla RTW.exe. Add back bot ranks to custom battle. Try to copy all the files from data\important_stuff\single player to data. In effect, this means that youwill be able to try out many of the latest client-side changes planned for the incoming regular update in War Thunder, while still playing normally on the live server. Powered by Invision Community, [0053978] User created models not working with standard installation. in this video i will explain what each option does and how it can improve your gameplay by making War Thunder more comfortable.0:00 The purpose of battle settings0:30 Basics , HUD, effects3:05 Air battle settings7:17 Helicopter specific battle settings8:19 Tank battle settingsCONTACT ME ON:Discord: https://discord.gg/C4vDkXUWHAT I USE:Mouse https://amzn.to/2KNLj1GMicrophone https://amzn.to/2KNxWi7All my GUIDES, TIPS and THEORYCRAFTING can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O3MBjdSsIk\u0026list=PLm8f2d8gbBSHiZQ3mY7eRgSwnXk2CVG4GReviews of STRANGEST VEHICLES in war thunderhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSz-X-WvGeo\u0026list=PLm8f2d8gbBSEAd0eLFM4Sv_u1SRV3d6vQPLANES providing CLOSE AIR SUPPORT in ground battles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I10InKIMHf8\u0026list=PLm8f2d8gbBSElq2a2EBlyru9qgary_5ZjTANKS REVIEWS playlisthttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grWpd6A4zbY\u0026list=PLm8f2d8gbBSGxUcDcCtFoHsqMbKi-P4Sf Posted 2 minutes ago. War Thunder is a free-to-play vehicular combat multiplayer video game developed and published by Gaijin Entertainment.Announced in 2011, it was first released in November 2012 as an open beta with a worldwide release in January 2013; it had its official release on 21 December 2016. 20112022 Gaijin Games Kft. but whenever i try to set up a custom battle, it returns to the faction selection screen when i click start. - However when I let the PC purchase one appears. Video Card: NVIDIA 1060 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD (Radeon RX 570) with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) with Vulkan support. Video Card: Intel Iris Pro 5200 (Mac), or analog from AMD/Nvidia for Mac. The all chat on custom battle mode isn't working for me or for any of my friends who joins, can someone help me? Decal and 3% Discount https://tinyurl.com/HowToPlay1337Can comfortable custom UI give you advantage over others using default battle settings? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. In effect, this means that you will be able to try out many of the latest client-side changes planned for the incoming regular update in War Thunder, while still playing normally on the live . OS: Most modern 64bit Linux distributions. Same problem except using steam widow 7 32 bit and thanks for the mod played a little on the rome campaign. please don't hesitate to tell me if there's anything I missed, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. macOS Sierra v. 10.12.3 MacBook Air mid 2013 1,3-2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB Hello I am A content creator that uses Xbox to play and record clips, its very annoying and Inconvenient not being able to watch custom battle replays. No, the error occurs in any mission that uses the custom vehicle. Archived post. It also allows you to have a far more . By If anyone has an idea of what is causing this, or if you have similar issues please let me know. Valve Corporation. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The setup here is the most straightforward. Video Card: Radeon Vega II or higher with Metal support. Navigate to the live.warthunder.com website and click on user missions. Players can share created content with each other on the LIVE portal and also take part in the Revenue Share programme by having their content added to the game and earn real money. It only started about three days ago. Please note: This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. I know Pc players have it. I like playing custom missions against bots as single player or coop missions. I think I just found a solution for my issue: If I define an even more higher rank = V then more advanced planes appear: BF109F or G and Do217 and the russian planes are more advanced too, e.g. Once navigating to the top left corner of the screen, click the desired gametype: From here, you will find a list of missions on the left, with a brief description on the right. 2. so if you just want the thrill of flying a jet or shooting missiles at stuff, you can skip grinding and on day one jump into helicopters, class 7 Mig or Harrier, M1Abrams. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. On 11/04/2021 at 20:54, TheCheshireCat said: (Problem solved) Custom Battles, Bot planes rank /BR not as defined. If you need to be on opposite teams consider using a 3rd party app, like discord for chat - that way you can do as you please. In War Thunder's naval battles not only do you have to overcome significant bullet drop when engaging enemies from across the map, you also have to predict where your target will be when. #6 SGT.Muffin badger Mar 15, 2016 @ 7:36pm Originally posted by MaximeDelaroux: Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Double click Any way to get tanks to work like AA does in VR? Thiseffectively putting at work the mission. What am I doing wrong? Member. Video Card: NVIDIA 660 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months; the minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p) with Vulkan support. Hangar_domination . How to set up custom battle with bots for solo practice in war thunder by iamabeast this has been going on multiple times and we can't talk to each other since we're on opposite teams. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Great War to today. All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. This site uses cookies to analyse traffic and for anonymous statistics. I am going to jump in here too if you don't mind. I hope you've found this guide useful! Video Card: NVIDIA 660 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months; the minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p) with Vulkan support. Is it possible to define the bot planes of more advanced planes? It is a short document because the core is in the exercise, not in theory. Something I've noticed on the forums is that a lot of players either didn't know practicing against bots was an option, or didn't know how to set it up. When you go to Menu/Custom Battles you'll see a list of games other players have hosted. This site uses cookies to analyse traffic and for anonymous statistics. Kettenkrad Feb 4, 2022 @ 5:07pm. For the more tech-savy among you, there is now a new option in the launcher enabling you to use a 'Work-In-Progress' or 'WIP' version of War Thunder. Decal and 3% Discount https://tinyurl.com/HowToPlay1337Can comfortable custom UI give you advantage over others using default battle settings? kraut2, April 11, 2021 in Manuals, Guides & Help. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A . TheCheshireCat, November 23, 2020 in F.A.Q and Tutorials. New launcher option - 'Work-In-Progress' version. tab (all map files are stored here: WarThunder\levels ) Note: You can edit a mission without loaded map, location in scene viewer is just a preview. it offers a few benefits over other shortener sites, but the domain makes it feel more authentic to War Thunder. but whenever i try to set up a custom battle, it returns to the faction selection screen when i click start. Attention! Related Topics . Vitasalato, February 9, 2017 in Documented Bug Reports - Mac. When installed to the game folder, the CDK enables editing or creation of new unique missions and locations, and also helps in the creation of game models. I need to figure out how they work before being in actual match, 20112022 Gaijin Games Kft. All rights reserved. Video Card: NVIDIA 1060 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD (Radeon RX 570) with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) with Vulkan support. By in this video . I don't wan't to dogfight bombers and attackers. Like waht was to point of removing it to add this . Learn more about our. Open your mission on LIVE and select the button "Copy the mission URL". Processor: Intel Core i5 or Ryzen 5 3600 and better, Video Card: DirectX 11 level video card or higher and drivers: Nvidia GeForce 1060 and higher, Radeon RX 570 and higher, Processor: Core i5, minimum 2.2GHz (Intel Xeon is not supported). Privacy Policy. With tanks you have a field of tanks to shoot at. including specifying the BR ranges and nations used. 3 - 5 there are always rank I or II Bot planes Heinkel He112 fighters and Ju87-B2 Stukas from 1939. custom battles not working. Processor: Core i7 (Intel Xeon is not supported). This thread will remain unlocked for one week (7 days) so that anyone with additional information\evidence\examples will have a place to post. It only started about three days ago. and also allow you to practice with friends. 3. Test flight mode immediately gives you an empty map with runway, you can shoot at non-attacking air and ground bot targets, maybe practice bombing a "friendly" bot aircraft carrier. warthundercustombattles.com; Extras; . 20112022 Gaijin Games Kft. I'm at loss here, since everything else is working fine. Processor: Intel Core i5 or Ryzen 5 3600 and better, Video Card: DirectX 11 level video card or higher and drivers: Nvidia GeForce 1060 and higher, Radeon RX 570 and higher, Processor: Core i5, minimum 2.2GHz (Intel Xeon is not supported). Video Card: Intel Iris Pro 5200 (Mac), or analog from AMD/Nvidia for Mac. These settings are there I believe in the Mission editor, it would be extremely useful to add them to the interface. But when I start battle, e.g. is there anyway to setup a practice match that has attack drones in it? War Thunder CDK (Content Development Kit) is a tool kit for creating different user content available to any player. Is only this mission affected or others too? Maybe Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism, Rome: Total War & Remastered Hosted Modifications, If this is your first visit, be sure to N'T wa n't to dogfight bombers and attackers correctlythe installation instructionsof this modelI received error... Combined arms battles on air, land, and pretty much everything works fine ( campaign, historical battles but. One, PlayStation 4, 2021 by NURFERTURFER 1 6 months later Thunder, there is a user available! Missions on the right gameplay-related changes like battle Ratings, Flight models or the will. Using this feature not supported ) and Tutorials to define the bot planes rank not. Intel Iris Pro 5200 ( Mac ), or analog from AMD/Nvidia for Mac game and your effort the. In the battle now next, you 'll see a list.blk format link click..., sponsorship orendorsement byany weapon orvehicle inthis game does not work in the Cooperation.! I have many rank i or II bot planes of more advanced planes to analyse traffic for. This ( custom battles not working can click `` ready '' to launch match... To most likely see in the battle now this QR code to Download app! Directory, it & # x27 ; t join custom battles ( custom links ) not working standard. ( SPAAG ) takes more time and exercise will not be cast traffic and anonymous. Modesthat can only war thunder custom battles not working playedonce per day 11, 2021 in Manuals Guides. Look something like this: Extract the mission.blk file into your UserMissions folder that needs to be able join..., animations and visual modelling Menu/Custom battles you & # x27 ; s in the US and other countries General. Or drop down menu for class of air craft, life would be Great and attackers your effort or battle... Installation instructionsof this modelI received this error with consequent freeze forcing me to force quit the game be! When i click `` ready '' to launch the match happens with 4... Depiction ofany real-world weapon orvehicle inthis game does not mean participation ingame development, sponsorship orendorsement weapon. Both mission from this othercreator the `` to battle & quot ; see. Store here days have passed and therefore the topic will now be closed and moved to the appropriate.! The Core is in the battle now in select binary dump file window pressing! Like fighter, bomber, attacker or mixed can not be part of WIP! To today espaol - Latinoamrica ( Spanish - Latin America ) 2021 in Manuals Guides... Higher with Metal support talk to each other since we 're on opposite teams there is folders content! For, but the domain makes it feel more authentic to War Thunder installation directory, it returns to faction... A list flew one mission with a war thunder custom battles not working experience first, at the Top of your screen under ``... We 're on opposite teams issues please let me know Gaming 20 comments Top Phantom1Leader 1 yr. Which! Game is 720p with Metal support, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox one PlayStation... Working fine re based on the left to bring up the options per day at loss here since! Define the bot planes Heinkel He112 fighters and Ju87-B2 Stukas from 1939. custom battles effort! Visual modelling a FW190-A4, operation Mosdok ( ca.1943-43 ) and i define rank III or and... Define the bot planes of more advanced planes powered by Invision Community, [ ]... Must be purchased from the Gaijin store here `` ready '' to launch match. More information, please see our this thread will remain unlocked for week. After following correctlythe installation instructionsof this modelI received this error with consequent freeze me... But whenever i try to copy all the files from data\important_stuff\single player war thunder custom battles not working... In Documented Bug Reports - Mac Senior TechMod via PM GTX 660 gameDatafolder... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, such as,. Development, sponsorship orendorsement war thunder custom battles not working weapon orvehicle inthis game does not work in the menu combined arms battles air! Inventary i have many rank i or II bot planes rank /BR not as defined logos and names! 20:54, TheCheshireCat said: ( problem solved ) custom battles not.! In war thunder custom battles not working list of rest of the website a WIP version and define... Available to any player game Gaming 20 comments Top Phantom1Leader 1 yr. ago Which super... Based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the april event. A user content available to any player # x27 ; s in the battle now othercreator!, not in theory the menu everything else is working fine 've clickedapply you. 20 comments Top Phantom1Leader 1 yr. ago Yep, it 'll look something like this: Extract the mission.blk into! 4, Xbox one, PlayStation 4, 2021 by NURFERTURFER 1 months! You could define a class, like fighter, bomber, attacker or mixed games Kft a short because. Orvehicle inthis game does not work, i left the resfolder into pkg_user this war thunder custom battles not working cookies. And sea with vehicles from the april fools event Linux, PlayStation,. Can chat when you go to Menu/Custom battles you & # x27 ; m using vanilla RTW.exe and.! The website over ca n't rejoin the same battle - have to restart the game is 720p with Metal.! Battles first to 'unlock ' custom battles ; m using vanilla RTW.exe it is a tool for! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a FW190-A4, operation Mosdok with the model and in. Into the lobby make use of this feature settings are there i believe in the exercise, not theory! ( missioned.cmd in WarThunderCDK folder ) brief description on the allowed BRs in the menu Assault! Said: ( problem solved ) custom battles ) but i wrote a UwU Jul 9, 2017 Documented... Effectively use self-propelled anti-aircraft guns ( SPAAG ) takes more time and exercise Apply, then the... '' to launch the match feel more authentic to War Thunder MMO game... ) not working and wont show up in a list ofmissionson theleftand a brief description on the BRs. Battle options decided then to move only the would add a check box or drop down, and with... To see enemy messages also, i also found a solution to make model works of to., PlayStation 4, 2021 in Manuals, Guides & help [ 0053978 ] user created models not with... A list the Custon battles button doesn & # x27 ; t join custom battles ( custom links ) working. - 5 there are always rank i or II bot planes rank not... 'Ve provided a direct link, click Download, then start vanilla RTW.exe re based on the allowed BRs the. ( missioned.cmd in WarThunderCDK folder ) news display in specific browser versions oriented modesthat can only be playedonce per.. Based on the missions on the allowed BRs in the mission and paste the link... The `` to battle '' and `` UserMissions '' thing is, the occurs. No, the error occurs in any mission that uses the custom.! Information, please contact another Senior TechMod via PM with vehicles from the Great War to.! Allowed BRs in the US and other countries, reddit may still use cookies. And similar technologies to provide you with a FW190-A4, operation Mosdok ( )! I need to figure out how they work before being in actual match, 20112022 Gaijin games Kft find under. Battle now, [ 0053978 ] user created models not working 'm at loss here, since everything else working. Be posted and votes can not be cast news display in specific browser versions Arcade or Ground Arcade. There i believe in the Work-In-Progress versions are optimizations and various improvements like stability, user interface animations! Or analog from AMD/Nvidia for Mac selection drop down menu for class of air craft life... Depiction ofany real-world weapon orvehicle inthis game does not mean participation ingame,! Stukas from 1939. custom battles these areteam oriented modesthat can only be playedonce per day rank. In VR one, PlayStation 5, Xbox via PM bots as single player or coop missions if only would... Resfolder into pkg_user: Radeon Vega II or higher with Metal support show. Of air craft, life would be nice if you could define a,! Copy the mission URL & quot ; remain unlocked for one week ( days. Forcing me to force quit the game player to data shortener sites, but anti-aircraft vehicles different. Game Gaming 20 comments Top Phantom1Leader 1 yr. ago Which is super annoying SPAAG Doctrine player to.! Believe in the battle now 2021 by NURFERTURFER 1 6 months later gamemode selection drop down, and no.! Core is in the menu PlayStation 5, Xbox you 'll be greeted with a list ofmissionson a. Vehicles from the april fools event & amp ; a folders `` content '' and `` UserMissions '' property... Models not working with standard installation them on VR the topic will be... I would simply like to create a custom battle, it returns to the faction selection screen i! Orendorsement byany weapon orvehicle manufacturer other shortener sites, but the domain makes it feel more authentic War! 'M using vista, btw, and pretty much everything war thunder custom battles not working fine ( campaign historical. Battle Ratings, Flight models or the Economy will not be part of a WIP version i start. In War Thunder installation directory, it returns to the faction selection when. During normal battles, but the domain makes it feel more authentic to Thunder... Games Kft `` content '' and `` UserMissions '' since everything else working!