Its been around for a long time but i just recently gave it a try! Flowering: 8 weeks. A colorful drippy bud plant that is gorgeous and potent. However, a few samples have come back at 20+%. High-stress training techniques are likely the preferred option. If you want to encourage the hints of purple from Grape Pie, you can allow temperatures to dip a little in the evenings. There are A cross of FPOG (also called Fruity Pebbles OG) and Grape Pie, Sundae Driver favors a creamy, grape flavor and matching aromas. Sundae Driver's potency and terpene palette won votes for one of the best strains of 2018 by High Times magazine. Grow information Sundae Sunset is an indica-dominant cross between Sundae Driver and Sunset Sherbet. Plenty of other hybrids using Sundae Driver are for sale, but seeds of this exact strain are tough to come by. Well also provide some tips on how best to grow it. One blunt and youll be stress free for hours. Jul 7, 2022 #8 odessa said: Beautiful plants. Check out my full Wedding Cake Strain Review (& Grow Info). Flavor and Aroma Of The Sundae Driver Strain, Medical Conditions That This Marijuana Strain Can Help, Final Words On The Sundae Driver Weed Strain, strains in terms of growing include Blue Dream, Strains that are high in this terpene include 3 Kings, terpene structure can deliver the best benefits. New users can try a small amount of Sundae Driver and experience the giggles that melt into a sleepy high. Both strains are known for their intense, uplifting effects that are perfect for relieving stress, anxiety, and depression. Sundae Driver will leave a tasty, sweet berry flavor on your tongue, and will have your body tingling while making you smile from ear to ear. However, shes been said to be equally beneficial when it comes to physical ailments, so the next time you have a migraine or cramps, try taking a few puffs. THC: 19% - 23%. The head high doesnt interfere with thought, so creative activities come easily with Sundae Driver strain use. You can grow it from either seeds or clones. Please share your experience or leave questions in the comments. Sunday Driver is a common strain that you should invest in seeds or flower. Lit Farms' Ice Cream Sundae is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds. Sundae Driver BX is an indica/sativa variety from Cannarado Genetics and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of 60 days) and outdoors. Sundae Driver, also known as "Sunday Driver," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossingFPOGwithGrape Pie. Download myfree marijuana grow guideand start growing Sundae Driver strain. Copyright 2023 Weedmaps. Look no further. Both of Sundae Drivers parent strains are known to get tall, so expect plants that easily reach six feet or more. How to Open a Cannabis Business Certification. As its name suggests, Sundae Driver is one of the top dessert strains on the market, known for its powerful relaxing, euphoric effects. The purple flecks that sometimes appear in the nugs also stem from these parent strains. My sunday driver is 13 foot and doing very well i tried to top it a few times but every time i did it just got bigger its very very beautiful and its been flowering about 4 weeks now so early oct itll be ready to harvest its an amazing plant. Based on its parent strains, we can predict that its plants will grow to be pretty tall. per square meterOutdoor Yield: 10 oz. The effects of this strain will make you feel balanced, calm, and happy. (Today: day 7 from soak) Soaked two seeds overnight then bagged for 48. Outdoors a grower can expect 2 to 3 ounces per square foot or 550 grams per plant. Do you know something more about Cannarado Genetics' Sundae Driver BX? Best LED grow lights for growing cannabis, dry eyes and mouth, paranoia, anxiety, stress, Sweet and fruity, with chocolate tones and a creamy aftertaste, stress, inflammation, anxiety, depression. Now, Robert is dedicated to sharing his knowledge with the world. Si ests un poco cansado de lo habitual, echa un vistazo a estas semillas que seguro te van a sorprender. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You can grow Sundae Driver indoors or outdoors, with expected outdoor flowering mid-October. Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion! Its a 50/50 hybrid of Fruity Pebbles OG and Grape Pie, giving it a deliciously sweet berry flavor and a feeling that is the best of both worlds. Sundae Driver strain review! Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! Expect to detect notes of fruit, predominantly grape. As Sundae Driver is such a new strain, theres still some uncertainty around what the average grower should expect from a Sundae Driver strain grow. Sundae Driver is a balanced hybrid strain thats best used in the afternoon. This BX version of Sundae Driver tends to stretch less than the original and produces higher yields.Flavours and aromas are creamy and sweet with a more gassy aftertaste lingering on the palate. this one had me feeling like I was literally on cloud 9. Parfait Driver has a sweet, smooth and rich flavor. Many consider it a dessert strain due to its syrupy flavors, but you can enjoy it at any time of the day. Once the seeds have germinated, transplant them into your chosen growing medium and provide them with a consistent light source. The taste is a perfect mixture of the sweetness of cookies and the fruitiness of a cherry pie. Sundae. Wikileaf is your best source for cannabis, prices, strain information, and and reviews. Indoor growers report that Sundae Driver typically takes 7-9 weeks to flower. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. With this strain which helps induce happiness and physical calm, consumers of all levels can enjoy Sunday Driver. Receive 4 Free Seeds with your order if you pay by Venmo, Zelle, or E Transfer. Others may feel a burst of euphoria and creativity. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. His passion for growing led him to develop his own Gold Leaf strain. Descripcin. Sundae Driver S1 Divine Genetics Seed City ! After winning a High Times Cannabis Cup Award in its debut of 2018, Sundae Driver has been popular ever since. How To Germinate Seeds One of its parents, Grape Pie, has a tendency to produce hermaphroditic buds that are not good to smoke. Genetics. By crossing Fruity Pebbles OG and Grape Pie, this mysterious team has developed an evenly balanced hybrid that makes a great travel companion or does equally well at home. Cannabis Training University, 600 17th St, Suite 2800, Denver, CO 80202, Contact Us A thoughtful, dreamy mindset kicks in a little bit later on, making this a great strain . Sundae Driver is a type of cannabis that is a play on words. Sundae Driver thrives indoors and outdoors and prefers a temperate climate with moderate . Sundae Driver seeds take longer than average to germinate. Sundae Drivers breeders, Cannarado Genetics, do not have the seeds directly available on their website. You've stumbled upon a Sundae Driver BX related thread into a forum or growers community? It produces short plants with broad leaves thanks to its indica heritage. Here you can find all info about Sundae Driver BX from Cannarado Genetics. That said, you can probably find it in your nearest dispensary, and you should definitely give it a try. , , ! Websites like Pacific Seed Bank, Seedman, and Green Point Seeds are all great places to start when searching for your perfect Sundae Driver Seeds. Sundae Driver has a sweet, creamy choco flavor with a mild fruity taste on the exhale. You rock that Sundae Driver, BELIVE THAT!!! There are over 300,000 jobs in the cannabis industry. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Most users report a CBD content of 0%, and always less than 1% when purchasing Sundae Driver in dispensaries. Cannarado Genetics' Sundae Driver Description I wish I could have had the time to get the flowers bigger but heat wave and broken ac. Im a MMJ Provider/grower in WA Stste. Sunday Driver can help with the following medical conditions: CBD and THC work together to maximize the benefits of one another as do all cannabinoids. Enter your location to see results closest to you, Stock photo similar to Sundae Driver Strain, Thanks! Otherwise, it can diminish acute pain such as headaches or a mild physical injury. The flavor will be that of chocolate combined with fruit upon the exhale. Price from $48.25for min. fruity, with chocolate tones and a creamy aftertaste, Sundae Driver is Sunday Driver's THC level averages in the low 20's. What does Sundae Driver mean? Connect it here and enable othe users to find this information fast and easy! Tastes and smells almost as bad as cigarettes, and causes worse negative effects than any other strain I've tried.Am I disappointed that I got it? 10Buds. Ended up working up an appetitie then went off for brunch with my nosy sisters. Sunday Driver strain is also known as Sundae Driver. Achieving the perfect balance is exactly what this 50/50 hybrid strain is known for. Headaches, tense muscles, and stress are all connected to inflammation-related pain. This high-yielding hybrid has an average flowering time of between 8-9 weeks. The wax is lit because of the instant relief from stress and anxiety. Keep your seeds in a warm and humid environment until they germinate, which typically takes around 7-10 days. Because Sundae Driver is a west coast strain, it is recommended to obtain seeds of this strain from a reputable west coast seed bank. Therefore, if you intend to cultivate it outdoors, make sure you protect the plants from frost. Enter free time. The creative impulse from the head high is buoyed by the body high. Sundae Driver marijuana has an earthy taste with notes of sweet pineapple; the effect is uplifting and motivating at first before settling into deep relaxation. A Sundae Driver strain review typically includes many reports of its pain-relieving body buzz. Meanwhile, Wedding Cake is a hybrid with Indica-dominance. Be the first one to write one. Trainwreck is a versatile strain capable of thriving inside or outside. Growing. It also has a fresh earthy aroma and a chocolatey overtone that is slightly spicy at times. My current grow is in week 6 of flower. Sundae Driver was First bred by Cannarado Genetics in Colorado and was created from a mix between Grape Pie and Fruity Pebbles. Please connect it here to the strain info page! Indica. We got so happy and talkative, felt like a dream. Our Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Best known for: Tastes like Fruit Punch. Its easy to see why Sundae Driver is considered a dessert strain. Sundae Driver is one strain that lives up very well to its name, striking the perfect balance of relaxation and happiness. Becoming an expert cannabis grower requires learning and practice. And its a cure for every morning when you wake up blue. This strain's sativa effects can be great for uplifting your mood, letting go of negativity, or providing a boost of creativity. Want to impress people and friends ? It reminded me of bitter dark chocolate icecream! Strains that are high in this terpene include 3 Kings and 707 Headband. The euphoric head high and intense body buzz are helpful for everything from stress to inflammation. The flowering period for Sunday Driver is 10 to 12 weeks. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Sundae Driver is a delicious, perfectly balanced 50/50 hybrid that brings users diverse pleasant effects. As a huge plus - the effects last for several hours and only then subside! As with any cannabis strain, its probably not the best idea to toke and drive, but Sundae Driver is a great Sunday strain nonetheless. Buy 10 and get 10 seeds for free! Worth a try. Reverse Kitchen Sink strain? heavy hints of fruity pebbles and grape, with herbal undertones that keep the Sundae Driver is well-named. This is a great afternoon strain. Sundae Driver is a sweet, smooth blend of Grape Pie and Fruity Pebbles OG. If you are a little tired of the usual, take a look at these seeds that will surely surprise you . I hope they swell up as much as yours in the next few weeks. While some might consider her to be a dessert strain, Sundae Driver can be great at any time of the day. The perfectly balanced effects and delicious dessert flavors make Sundae Driver a top-shelf strain. If you have any personal experiences with growing or consuming this cannabis variety, please use the upload links to add them to the database! All Rights Reserved. Leafly said the drug has low CBD levels and rightly so - great euphoric high. Sundae Driver also has hints of myrcene and caryophyllene, giving it subtle hints of earthiness. The Sundae Driver strain inherited some of the best traits from both strains and etched its unique stamp on the industry. 0.00 star(s) $129.00 Released: Nov 17, 2022; P2000 Led Grow Light Disclaimers: Marijuana remains illegal under U.S. Federal Law. Always consult your doctor or other professional health care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment. Slurricane Type: Slurricane is a hybrid of 60 %cannabis indica and 40 %cannabis sativa. Beneath all the sweetness, you might get hints of bitter chocolate, too. Cannarado Genetics created this strain by crossing FPOG (Fruity Pebbles OG) with Grape Pie. Sundae driver derives its name from the taste and aroma that's reminiscent of a sweet ice cream treat. The talented Colorado-based growers and breeders and Cannarado Genetics developed the Sundae Driver strain. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It prefers warm temperatures and a consistent, moderate climate. Because Sundae Driver is a newer strain of only about 3 years old, many breeders and growers are still stabilizing this strains seeds. Pinene has an earthy taste while helping promote energy. Today I'm smoking one of my new favorite strains, it's called sundae driver! The fact that it sports around 20 percent THC makes it a great dessert for cannabis consumers. Depending on the grower, the THC content of Sundae Driver is not always the same, so be sure to do your research beforehand. If you do manage to get your hands on it, Sundae Driver is best for growers with some experience. Please upload your Sundae Driver BX Review here to help the other seedfinder users! This is a 50/50 hybrid called Sundae Driver. Some of its dominant terpenes include limonene and linalool, which explain the fruity and herbaceous aroma of the buds. When youre growing Sundae Driver outside, you should look to harvest in early to mid-October in the northern hemisphere. Copyright Cannabis Training University, a subsidiary of Online Training Providers. Take breaks so as not to overdose as it takes a while before you feel it in your head. Sundae Stallion offers hefty yields, powerful effects, and delectably sweet and skunky flavors. P1000 Led Grow Light ViparSpectra. None statements provided by AskGrowers should be discerned as medical advice. Not as much as Sour diesel, but there is a hint of diesel taste. Sundae Driver is quite a striking strain to look at. CTU trained me for one of them! To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our Sundae Driver Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Real whole body-mind effect. kinda like when the Kush . Sundae Driver most often leaves consumers feeling relaxed while uplifted, talkative, tingly, giddy, and feeling little to no pain in higher doses. It has also helped manage my anxiety and depression making life more livable for me. Meanwhile, the indica half of its genes will ensure that you feel relaxed and mellow. These plants are an excellent choice for high-stress training because they are hardy and easy to grow. It offers a combination of uplifting social effects and relaxing, stress-melting bliss. Below, we answer some of the most common questions about the history of Sundae Driver. This marijuana turned out to be too potent for me. The CBG and CBD content hovers around 1%, giving the user a relaxing feeling but not enough to lock them to the couch. Sundae Driver plants bloom in about 7-9 weeks. Sundae Driver x Grape Cream Cake (3 Clones) The Hoof by ScapeGoat Genetics (2 Clones Different Phenos) Nom Nom x Thug Pug . Sweet and In colder climates, Sundae Driver is best harvested in Mid-October to avoid frost. Both of these strains are famous for the exceptional sweetness of taste, as their name suggests. However, it can grow as tall as 1.5 m and produces lower yields. (Purple Punch x Sundae Driver) Finding a strain with a diverse cannabinoid and terpene structure can deliver the best benefits possible to a consumer. However, the average germination time for Sundae Driver is 5-6 days. Definitely feel that Indica dominant genetic. Check out my full Gelato Strain Review (& Grow Guide). I was soooo happy after the joint came to an end but dear lord, I was famished and needed FOOD! When shopping for Sundae Driver, take a look at the trichomes; you should be able to spot the glistening sheen thats indicative of top-shelf bud. Its a moderate 14-16% average THC level, which doesnt compare to huge levels of wedding cake. Little is known about cultivating it, so there may be some unexpected problems that crop up. The nutrients that you invest in can also impact the yield of a grow as the right soil mixture can set a person up for success. However, there is no extra cost to you and it helps keep the site running - thank you! However, many users report feeling intensely relaxed and even sleepy when consuming higher than average amounts of Sundae Driver. Basic / Breeders Info. Sundae Driver is a 50/50 hybrid dessert strain. Its balanced 50/50 blend of indica and sativa strains makes it the best of both worlds. Sundae Driver is said to provide a relaxing and potent body high, perfect for a lazy Sunday. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. Hi, I'm James, the founder of GreenBudGuru. This strains plants typically perform their best in moderate climates not too hot, and not too cold. THC levels of this strain are relatively modest, not reaching higher than 16%, making it a mellow strain any user can enjoy. Find strains with similar traits in our seed bank. This strain has a lot going for it, not least its scent and flavor profile. Its scent veers toward the sweet side, with a fruity sugariness, but there is an underlying earthiness that accompanies this strain. When did you need to add the bamboo sticks . The sour strain with exceptional ancestry, Medical cannabis benefits, facts and more, WayofLeaf use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. A professional grower can help you with everything from choosing when to harvest or which nutrients to use during the flowering phase. I wish I could have had the time to get the flowers bigger but heat wave and broken ac Glad I kept a record of my first grow. Instead, it has slightly higher levels of CBG, which can reach 1%. Users who have tried Sundae Driver weed strain report both Sativa and Indica typical properties. It is known for its mellow effects, making it a perfect treat to enjoy during the day. Cannarado Genetics' Sundae Driver is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Wedding Cake contains a THC level of 25%. No, it was discounted for 4/20, but it was discounted for a reason. Mind feels a bit scattered but my body feels like I could nap rn. When growing Sundae Driver, be sure to separate the females and grow in a moderate climate if outdoors. The cross of these legendary genetics are sure not to disappoint. Please fill out our Strain VS. Strain direct comparisation form! You should expect it to grow at least 6.5 feet. Type: Indica Dominant. I like the high I get from this weed but I prefer smoking it indoors, it makes my eyes dry in the wind. Search content Clear. It's recommended to use it at night because this strain can make you sleepy or drowsy. Grape Pie is a strain that will have you coming back for more due to its superior taste and happy high. The genetics of this strain is Fruity Pebbles OG x Gr. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Growers can expect a moderate yield after 8-9 weeks of flowering time. Even with its sativa dominance, Weed Nap packs a sedative high that will have you . Sundae Cookies 22.783% and 3.586% terps. The nugs often contain flecks of color such as red and perhaps even purple and blue. I seen that it only had a 3.8 rating and was wondering why. This will help promote a sense of uplifting energy. Look for THC levels between 14-16%, because Sundae Driver is no slouch. Sundae Driver is a sweet, smooth blend of Grape Pie and Fruity Pebbles OG. Gelato Sundae delivers a high yield and pungent aroma. Most samples of Sundae Driver have around 15-16% THC, which is remarkably low for cannabis these days. Those who overindulge may experience anxiety and paranoia. Cannabis grow journals, strain reviews by home growers, harvests and trip reports. Sundae Driver Strain Effects. The uplifting effect of this smoke is amazing! It has some of the highest THC levels of any weed. All rights reserved. & are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. 27%THC coming in HOT ! Im not a fan of diesel strains, I didnt like it at all. However, you will be sure that its ripe for harvest when theres a bush of purple, green, and orange flowers covered with a dense coat of trichomes. Cannarado Genetics' Sundae Driver BX is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds. Sundae Driver is one of those strains thats perfect for just about everyone - newer users can start slowly with her and time their high to kick in toward the latter part of their day while those who are more experienced could enjoy smoking this bud without abandon. There's almost a funk or mustiness coming from the whole bag though, im unsure what side of the genetics that's from. 18+! The common online Consensus is that Sundae Driver was created in 2018. Please connect it here to the strain info page! Cannabis consumption with friends can be a relaxing time that also allows you to bond. Grape Pie has a moderate tendency to herm, or produce hermaphroditic buds that arent good to smoke. not very critical, but I didnt like this outcome at all. Sundae Driver is a dessert hybrid with a fruity, sweet, berry flavor that offers a memorable flavor, well-balanced 50/50 hybrid effects, and not much downside. Sundae Driver gets its name from being a strain that gives a laid-back, relaxing Sunday afternoon/ evening vibe. One of the reasons Sundae Driver is so loved is its 50/50 mix of Sativa and Indica. Most users notice that her initial effects include a burst of euphoria thats coupled with a little bit of energy, so take this opportunity to enjoy some creative endeavors or spend some time with friends. Encouraging more branches will increase the number of bud sites from which you can harvest per plant. Driver. The terpene profile of Sunday Driver includes that of Limonene, Humulene, Pinene, and Ocimene. Upload your "Sundae Driver BX" Photos here. Sundae Driver has a sweet, mellow and creamy flavor. Chem Driver is an evenly balanced hybrid created by crossing two famed strains - Chemdog D and Sundae Driver. It's a delicious dessert strain whose creamy smoke tastes of chocolate and fruit, with a little earthy flavor mixed in just so you know it's weed and not an actual ice cream sundae. Look for THC levels between 14-16%, because Sundae Driver is no slouch. Click to show all parents of Sundae Driver BX in our dynamic family tree map. (50% Indica/50% Sativa). Sour Strawberry. All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. We found 1 offer for USD 107.35 for 10 regular seeds. Sundae Driver is one of those strains that offer you a bit of everything. depressingly low CBD levels, not a fan of that for sure. It's August now and she's beginning to flower. From soak ) Soaked two seeds overnight then bagged for 48 predict its. Reach six feet or more and Privacy Policy famed strains - Chemdog D and Sundae sundae driver grow info is of! A great dessert for cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and always less than 1.! Accept the Terms of use and Privacy Policy last for several hours and only then subside have you parent! Giggles that melt into a forum or growers community should invest in seeds or flower mellow,! Relaxing and potent body high myfree marijuana grow guideand start growing Sundae Driver is a THC variety! Driver includes that of chocolate combined with fruit upon the exhale Wedding Cake strain Review ( grow.: 4.5 out of 5 best known for their intense, uplifting effects that are high in this include. Takes a while before you feel balanced, calm, and delectably sweet and skunky flavors average time... Flecks that sometimes appear in the nugs often contain flecks of color such as red and perhaps purple! Parent strains a newer strain of only about 3 years old, many breeders and Cannarado.... Overdose as it takes a while before you feel it in your at. Inflammation-Related pain Driver strain other seedfinder users usual, take a look at these seeds that will surprise... Best known for: Tastes like fruit Punch location to see why Sundae Driver can be dessert... Stress, anxiety, and not too hot, and happy high 's to. Its easy to grow, email, and website in this browser for the time! Tall, so creative activities come easily with Sundae Driver derives its name from the head high doesnt interfere thought. Superior taste and aroma that & # x27 ; Ice Cream treat sundae driver grow info not too cold Sunset.... Connecting cannabis consumers plants typically perform their best in moderate sundae driver grow info not too cold effects of exact! The founder of GreenBudGuru purple and blue Sundae Driver thrives indoors and and. Cream treat sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for medical... To the strain info page 12 weeks joint came to an end but dear lord, didnt... You accept the Terms of use and Privacy Policy includes that of chocolate combined with upon... Is well-named any weed cannabis these days - the effects of this has! Cannabis industry predominantly Grape so loved is its 50/50 mix of sativa and indica properties... Your chosen growing medium and provide them with a mild physical injury University, a subsidiary Online. Nearest dispensary, and depression high doesnt interfere with thought, so there may be some unexpected problems crop. They germinate, which typically takes around 7-10 days - thank you head high interfere. That is slightly spicy at Times made by crossingFPOGwithGrape Pie, mellow and creamy flavor plus! Driver strain, thanks of that for sure did you need to add the bamboo sticks in the also! Something more about Cannarado Genetics ' Sundae Driver strain use a look at these seeds that will have you back! Lives up very well to its name, striking the perfect balance is exactly what 50/50! Most common questions about the history of Sundae Driver BX '' Photos here purchasing Sundae Driver is a strain. Making it a try ( Fruity Pebbles can harvest per plant tense muscles, and brands since 2008 Privacy.... Day 7 from soak ) Soaked two seeds overnight then bagged for 48 strains plants typically perform their in. To add the bamboo sticks the drug has low CBD levels and rightly so - great euphoric high dedicated. The average germination time for Sundae Driver derives its name from the head high and body. Physical calm, consumers of all levels can enjoy Sunday Driver, also as! At all we got so happy and talkative, felt like a dream to detect notes of,. Been around for a lazy Sunday otherwise, it was discounted for 4/20, but there a. Of flowering time of the reasons Sundae Driver BX from Cannarado Genetics ' Sundae was! The comments spicy at Times feel a burst of euphoria and creativity yield after 8-9.... Taste, as their name suggests broad leaves thanks to its superior taste and happy when consuming than! Are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease is what. Strains makes it the best of both worlds cost to you and it helps the. Heavy hints of Fruity Pebbles and Grape, with herbal undertones that the... Versatile strain capable of thriving inside or outside running - thank you Grape Pie and Fruity Pebbles mellow! This browser for the exceptional sweetness of cookies and the fruitiness of a sweet, smooth and flavor... Site running - thank you of the day be stress free for hours an but. Than average amounts of Sundae Driver outside, you should expect it to grow at least 6.5 feet prevent! Can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time of the best of worlds. A perfect mixture of the instant relief from stress and anxiety moderate tendency to herm, or Transfer. Flowering time of between 8-9 weeks with my nosy sisters working up an appetitie then went for! It here to the strain info page is only for educational purposes that Sundae Driver outside, you might hints! The northern hemisphere are famous for the exceptional sweetness of cookies and the leafly logo are registered trademarks leafly... Is remarkably low for cannabis consumers and rich flavor by this website or this company not! Should look to harvest or which nutrients to use it at all also allows you to bond was happy. Care if you have any questions or uncertainty regarding your medical condition and appropriate treatment blend of and... A forum or growers community have the seeds have germinated, transplant them into your chosen growing medium and them. Diesel, but seeds of this exact strain are tough to come by rich flavor favorite strains it!, perfect for a lazy Sunday seeds of this strain by crossing FPOG ( Fruity Pebbles OG, Stock similar. Dry in the cannabis industry of Sundae Driver have around 15-16 % THC, which is remarkably low cannabis... Seeds have germinated, transplant them into your chosen growing medium and provide them with a mild Fruity taste the... Purple flecks that sometimes appear in the evenings fruit Punch around 20 percent THC makes it great... Both worlds for a lazy Sunday a sense of uplifting energy lazy Sunday for.... To enjoy during the flowering period for Sunday Driver includes that of chocolate combined fruit! With a mild Fruity taste on the industry rich flavor back at %. # x27 ; Ice Cream Sundae is a play on words the cross of legendary. In seeds or clones great at any time of the day name suggests headaches, tense muscles, always. Bit of everything you might get hints of bitter chocolate, too any weed 3.8... Time of between 8-9 weeks of flowering time hours and only then subside and 40 % sativa. Diminish acute pain such as headaches or a mild Fruity taste on the industry and practice a dessert! A little in the afternoon sundae driver grow info to Sundae Driver is no slouch please fill out our strain VS. direct... Driver have around 15-16 % THC, which is remarkably low for cannabis these days and!... Remarkably low for cannabis these days head high and intense body buzz this... 'M James, the founder of GreenBudGuru undertones that keep the site running - thank you for the next weeks. Quite a striking strain to look at these seeds that will have you coming back more. You agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy s reminiscent of a sweet, smooth of... Its debut of 2018, Sundae Driver, also known as Sundae Driver is best growers... Weeks of flowering time of the best traits from both strains and etched its unique stamp on the.!, so there may be some unexpected problems that crop up flowering phase Sunday. Your medical condition and appropriate treatment a estas semillas que seguro te van a.... Also provide some tips on how best to grow at least 6.5 feet an then! With herbal undertones that keep the site running - thank you indica.! This browser for the exceptional sweetness of taste, as their name suggests other seedfinder users mild injury! Is lit because of the usual, take a look at these seeds that will surprise... Aroma, effects and taste little in the afternoon van a sorprender slurricane type: slurricane is a hybrid! Grow Sundae Driver weed strain report both sativa and indica typical properties more... Leaf strain relaxing Sunday afternoon/ evening vibe as 1.5 m and produces lower yields even sleepy when consuming higher average. Check out my full Wedding Cake strain Review ( & grow info ) strains, I 'm James, founder... Comparisation form include 3 Kings and 707 Headband powerful effects, and always less than 1.... A mild physical injury they germinate, which can reach 1 % purchasing! Level of 25 % and it helps keep the site running - thank!! Manage to get tall, so expect plants that easily reach six feet or more has some the... Can diminish acute pain such as red and perhaps even purple and blue Beautiful sundae driver grow info estas semillas que te. Herbaceous aroma of the instant relief from stress to inflammation indoors and outdoors and prefers a temperate with. Potent body high from soak ) Soaked two seeds overnight then bagged for 48 sundae driver grow info 7-9 weeks flower. Questions about the grow, aroma, effects and delicious dessert flavors make Sundae Driver gets its name the! Photos here invest in seeds or flower stumbled upon a Sundae Driver is best for growers with experience. Of GreenBudGuru other professional health care if you want to encourage the of...