hair:Scott Tyler Libby + Jon | Summerour Studio | Rustic White Photography | Atlanta, GA . THE Blog Contact special events HEADSHOTS PORTRAITS . While Katie was getting ready, she had a special moment outside with her mom and soon to be mother in law and presented them each a gift of Katie in her wedding dress drawn by a close friend of hers. See more ideas about wedding, dream wedding, summerour studio. Our wedding photographers will be able to capture the heart-warming, emotional shots that you might otherwise forget. Each event is different and we will manage parking case by case. EMAIL hello@taylor-dawn.com . Im in to you. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Maybe you grew up raising horses. I also wanted to share a few of Kirstens words about our shoot, as well, below! 409 Bishop St NW Atlanta, SPECIAL EVENTS SIGNATURE HEADSHOTS BRANDING PORTRAITS CONTACT LYNDA. It's chic, and a perfect home for a love story to unfold. Photo by VUE Photography. This gorgeous studio is the perfect setting for a wedding and I was THRILLED when Courtney and Michael had me come up to photograph theirs. Modernized in 2005 by a famous architect Keith Summerour, this ravishing building was initially the home to Preston Rose Printing and had been in various uses since the 1920s. It is of no surprise that these days majority brides are becoming a fan of rustic wedding venues as these incredible wedding venues have endless charm and beauty of rustic elegant wedding that surely make any wedding stand out! Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. You can still have all of your girls and guys around you all day to help out, and keep you laughing.theyll just be behind the scenes. . Six Hearts Photography, Creative Atlanta wedding photographers, photograph an Asian Multicultural Wedding at Summerour Studio, a Novare Events venue. After you have shared some moves and spins you can continue your dance with your father and the rest of your wedding guest! | Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Dress Boutique: J. Majors Bridal Boutique display:none; | Website Designed and Powered by, Summerour Studios has an exclusive in-house caterer. With it's rustic chic vibe and wide open event space, wood floors, amazing views and a gorgeous courtyard, it is a venue not to be missed! Oct 31, 2020 - Allene and Andy shared two ceremonies for the Summerour Studio wedding. Well, there werent any! } Decor rentals were from Tie the Knot Atlanta Wedding Venue Summerour Studio Wedding Flowers A Divine Event Kevin is so professional and so talented. The couple held their reception at the Summerour Studio. This garden-inspired venue is one of the unique Atlanta wedding venues that will create a magical atmosphere for your special day. Welcome to Novare Events, managers of Atlantas premier special events facilities.. We offer truly spectacular locationsright in town that are certain to provide the ideal setting for your most important occasions: weddings, corporate functions, or smashing social events. This wedding was filled with sentimentality, great music and beautiful photos. Wedding Signage: Paper Daisies Stationery If you are a bride who doesnt want a lavish wedding ceremony, then you can exchange your personalized wedding vows in front of an ivy-enveloped wall as it creates a perfect intimate setting for your low-key wedding ceremony! Thank You to everyone who was involved in making Katie and Bradens dreams come true! Tap into Getty Images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content exclusively for your brand. California Privacy One of the most special pieces of jewelry I wore was a ring my mother gifted me the day before our wedding. As an architecture studio, of course there are full floor plans available! unlimited hours wedding photographer atlanta, Star Wars Awesomeness | Atlanta Engagement Session, Family Photos With An Adorable Party of Five, Engagement Session at Indigo Falls | Dallas, Georgia, Destination Wedding in The Mountains | Kellum Valley Farm. A sign placed onto a boxwood greenery with Katie and Braden's new shared last name served as a backdrop perfect for photos, and a floral chandelier was hanging above the estate table where the couple and their wedding party dined. We loved being able to talk and laugh with our guests all night. Follow. Photography : Lizzie Baker Photography. Transportation: Around Atlanta Limousines | Atlanta Car Service, Accommodations: AC Hotel Midtown | Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Midtown, Just About Love Weddings is based in Smyrna, GA and serves Georgia, Highlands, North Carolina, and Chattanooga, Tennessee. Just About Love Weddings 2018-2021, wedding coordination for couples planning their own dream weddings in Georgia, Summer Wedding, The Piedmont Room and The Piedmont Room Garden Tent, Atlanta Wedding, Atlanta Wedding Planner, Atlanta Garden Wedding. There is currently no on site, daytime parking. Check out ourpricesand availabilityhere! venue: Summerour Studio photographer: Jessica Hunt Photography planner + designer: CONFERO florist: C.Wayman Floral & Events caterer: Soiree Catering and Events makeup: Claudia Garay hair: Scott Tyler sparkling wine: Blanc de Bleu and Blanc de Ros linens: I Do Linens models: Brooke and Meagan McCall For Katie and Braden, their ceremony and reception space was one and the same. Bold Catering & Designis part of Fifth Group and offers a wide variety of menu selections including some offerings from their wonderful restaurants such as South City Kitchen, Ecco, La Tavola, Lure and more! . The locations where such monumental moments occur will be remembered for the rest of their lives, and we always want the ceremony and reception spaces to hold meaning to the couple. It will be an easy breeze for all your wedding guests to reach this destination who are coming from all across the country to witness your exchange of nuptials! Bold Catering & Design will handle all of your foodservice and catering needs (visit them online atwww.bold-events.com) on your wedding day, meeting every wedding requirement you have in order to make your special day extra special. It is located right in the midtown area, just a few minutes away from museums, shopping centers and historical sites. 2021 Annie Gannon Kaufman, all rights reserved. I hope you enjoy my favorite frames from this beautiful styled shoot of Summerour Studio wedding photos today! Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options await you. Take photos on the field with Atlantas skyline towering behind you or check out Fruition- the mural under the bridge, commissioned by theAtlanta BeltLine. Careers. All events at Summerour Studio require valet. Summerour Studio is a dream space. Its a wonderful way to keep your day a bit more simple. Even if you just thinkcowgirl boots and country music are the best things in life, a rustic-inspired wedding is a perfect way to show this side of your personality. .nform ul#form_ul {background: white;} 6,636 followers. Our skilled wedding photographers in Atlanta and its suburbs believe that the biggest day of your life should be the reflection of the things that you are most passionate about! read more. You may use any florist or decorator. Effortlessly chic. With a perfect rehearsal dinner! Courtneys Advice for Future Brides: The best time to get breathtaking couples portraits is at sunset! What I am worried with is photographing every minute, and telling the whole story. Newly engaged? These Summerour Studio wedding photos are bright, beautiful, and everything that you could ever need for inspiration for your summer wedding! After losing my father a few years back, it was the perfect gift, and one that allows me to have them both walking with me every step of the way. Katie and Braden, we adored coordinating your wedding. Its flooded with light, and boasts skyline views and industrial facades of every sort. This wedding photographer left after these photos. No wonder where you get your engagement portfolio session done in Atlanta, your wedding day, nothing will be as perfect as the Summerour Studio. They were originally supposed to get married at the Seaside Chapel, but after deciding to have their wedding home in Atlanta instead, they couldnt have chosen a more beautiful venue. We not only offer wedding photography services but we also offerengagement photography and post-wedding photography services as well! I absolutely adore how everything came together with these images and couldnt help but dedicate a full post to showing them off to you! Consider Summerour Studio for your wedding ceremony and receptions, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, corporate events, auctions and fundraisers, team building activities and holiday parties. Policy. DJ: Ballroom Blitz Orange & Yellow Color Inspiration for A Swan House Wedding, Featured on Style Me Pretty | Bibb Mill Wedding in Columbus, Georgia. Morgann & Nikhils Summerour Studio wedding was a bucket list wedding for me! Venue : Summerour Studios. Other than the dcor, we also loved witnessing Katie and Braden share their first dance together, followed by a dance and toast made by the grooms mother. 541 posts. We had a small group of our closest family and friends in attendance with us, which made it even more special. The day will be the most magical and exciting day of your life, regardless of what youve faced leading up to it. background-color: #5F5A5A !important; Show More Posts from summerourstudio. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Referred by Capital City Club, Piedmont Driving Club, Cherokee Town Club, The Fox Theatre and Atlanta History Center we height: 120px; sparkling wine:Blanc de Bleu and Blanc de Ros It was a ring she had made from my fathers wedding band and the diamonds in one of her bands. { Rustic White Photography participated in the The NotWedding Atlanta event, one touted as a "fake wedding to inspire real brides." If you're in the San Diego area, be sure to sign up for your tickets to the March 27th show now and tomorrow if you're in Orlando! The main event space of this property has wonderful details that reinforce the architectural background of this great building. When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. This amazing and recently renovated warehouse wedding venue is located in Atlantas excitingWestside, convenient toDowntown, Midtown, Buckhead,Atlantic Station, and the Interstate. -webkit-box-shadow: none; Ourpreferred event decor and floral company is Bold American Events. The rustic walls draped with green leaf trails and beautiful moss create a breathtaking backdrop for lovableoutdoor wedding photos! If you're looking for great warm-weather photo locales, weve got you covered withthese 10 picturesque places. height: 173px; display: block; Explore. . When the auto-complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select. With Summerour Studio, there will be no limit to the fun and creative touches that you can put together to have a tasteful and elegant rustic wedding, which will positively leave all your wedding guests in amazement! Explore. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY. planner + designer:CONFERO After you have said yes and the big diamond on your ring finger is shining bright like the venus in the sky, the actual journey of wedding planning starts! Jul 30, 2020 - Explore Colette Rushing's board "Le jour spciale" on Pinterest. This wonderful groom LOVED cars, and I have to say that his cuff links are crazy-cool! The moment you will enter the space you will be transferred back into the golden times. Even this can be the best stage for you to pose for somedetailed bridal portraits before you start posing with your girlfriends! Copyright Novare Events. Need wedding ideas? makeup:Claudia Garay You have successfully joined our newsletter list. caterer:Soiree Catering and Events Yep! This venue was beautiful, even without the additional decor, and it felt like an escape from the busy city life of Atlanta, which is what we had hoped for initially. .custom-btn The roof over the 8,000 square foot main space is backed by extensive bow trusses, which allow the wide, open floor plan to be free of columns or supports. Convenient to Downtown, Midtown, Buckhead, Atlantic Station and the Interstate, this is the perfect setting for both . Draping: Stylish Stems Photo by Vic Bonvicini Photography. The Knot News. If youre looking for a provincial, old-world vibe for your photos, then this is the prime location. The thing I love about them so much is that they add little hints of color to your photos! Wedding venue (checked), thewedding dress (decided), wedding menu (decided), wedding photography (still thinking?) Your fall celebration will be elegant, fun, and utterly romantic, and it will feel like a charming and whimsical fete, plucked from the pages of a book of fairy tales! My earrings were diamond drop, and I also wore a dainty diamond necklace and matching bracelet that my mother had given me. It is a celebration of your love and who you are as people! After capturing a wedding day at Summerour Studio last year, I knew the location was perfect for Shelby and Russ engagement session. Luxury Destination & South CarolinaWedding Photography631 Harden St Unit F Columbia, SC 29205803.603.0428hello@jessicahuntphotography.com, 2022 Jessica Hunt Photography Website designed by Beachside Studio. Tagged. Summerour Studio Atlanta's premier event venue - Summerour Studio. Required fields are marked *. . Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. The room was lit up by candles that had lined either side of the aisle so that guest could have an Aha moment when entering the room. Our wedding photographers will help you to relive your entire wedding day for many more anniversaries to come. This dark wood-colored staircase is a hand-crafted wooden replica ofMichelangelos Laurentian Library staircase sitting gracefully but strikingly at the rooms south wall! The studio boasts a charming walled courtyard that evokes a vintage Tuscan villa and some of the other places inspired by the rich architectural and design disciplines that provide some unique backdrops for yourmagical wedding photography! Its frequently used for photo shoots and is the set of popularTV shows and films. You can find our full feature at Equally Wed right here, and make sure to make it to the bottom of this post so you can check out all of the incredible vendors that partnered with us on these gorgeous Summerour Studio wedding photos! It was such a romantic color palette! Our venue in Atlanta was chosen after several postponements. Pinterest. The roof over the 8000 square foot main space is supported by massive bow trusses, which allow the wide, open floor plan to be free of columns or supports. Suit Store: Mens Wearhouse, Rosemary Beach Engagement Session of Gracie and Grant , 2023 Erika Dame Photography | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Rosemary Beach Engagement Session of Gracie and Grant. The hardwood floor of the room will become the best stage for you and your darling to get drenched in the moment of your first dance! 2023 Getty Images. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. The courtyard is beautiful and was full in bloom. This group of guests were so loving and supportive! Watch. Photography: Erika Dame Photography. read more. Its picturesque and lovely! Managed by Novare Events, we will make the planning process professional and easy! The Company. We originally were scheduled to get married in Seaside, FL, but then 2 months out, decided to move our wedding to Summerour Studio in Atlanta to allow both us and our guests a much easier time in traveling to the wedding. Gown Designer : Sarah Seven. Look for the gallery link below to see all the pictures taken and get free downloads of your. This alluring wedding location flawlessly blends past and present in perfect proportions creating an old world recreated factory set-up overlooking the modern and gleamingAtlanta skyline! The inside was big enough and just had that rustic Atlanta feel that we where going for. These two are actually a large part of why I started shooting film! -moz-box-shadow: none; Rental rates range from $4,000 to $6,000 per event. Plus, $200 Off Our Photo & Video Suite Package! The replica of Michelangelos Laurentian Liberty staircase leads into the main area of the space, where you can host your gorgeous and fantastic wedding reception! After a picture perfect sparkler exit we couldnt resist heading back to Twelve Atlantic Station.. Then before their ceremony was underway, Katie revealed her wedding dress. This incredible city is a great place for engagement and wedding photos year-round, but the warmer months mean wedding season is heating up! The Knot Worldwide. Venue : Summerour Studios. Atlanta is an incredible city for all the newly engaged couples who want to have a beautifulAtlanta engagement portfolio created that will make their friends jealous! color: #666666;} Go with the flow, soak in every minute of the day, and smile through it all because it's totally worth it, I promise! The venue boasts various event spaces for you to choose from! I can feel the fall in the air today, and this makes me a very happy wedding photographer. Check out this cake cutting at summerour studio and see more inspirational photos on TheKnot.com. We love how carefully and creatively space is designed with the reuse of industrial elements, which lends a regal vibe to your wedding day! Their Summerour Studio Wedding night ended with one final rage session to Im in to You by Paramore. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Down to earth, natural and outdoorsy but still sophisticated. Kirsten from Equally Wed said, Hazy summer luxe vibes were our inspiration for creating this styled shoot at Summerour Studioin Atlanta, Georgia, featuring real married lesbian coupleMeagan and Brooke McCall and our partners atBlanc de BleuandBlanc de Rose, two delicious sparkling wines perfect for summer weddings. Enchanting Summerour Studios Wedding | Michael + Herbrina. You can even see the Atlanta skyline along the wall of windows." Summerour is one of my favorite wedding venues in Atlanta. Our wedding film is like a movie . This is the only place, where you will find a glimpse of the industrial history in every nook and corner of the space. For your wedding in Atlanta, we will team you up with thebest team of wedding photographers for your Atlanta wedding! The Company. May 30, 2018 - Meaghan and James got married this weekend at the gorgeous Summerour Studio in Downtown Atlanta! Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! This wonderful quaint architecture of the building stands to be the main studio for Summerour and is now one of the most desired wedding venues in Atlanta! Cake: Lush Cakery Jessica and John's Summerour Studio wedding in Atlanta, Georgia was a joyful winter celebration in the heart of the city filled with love and beautiful winter light. Im in to you. Photographers and their clients flock from all over the state to take advantage of this beautiful, rustic location. ", Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Real Wedding Photos. PHONE 404-391-1401. Bridal Shop : Kelly's Closet. Photography. Throughout the rest of the spaces, one is constantly reminded ofand inspired bythe rich architectural and design disciplines that take place within the building. The room was lit up by candles that had lined either side of the aisle so that guest could have an Aha moment when entering the room. linens:I Do Linens background-image: url(https://novareevents.com/beta/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/home_contact_button.png) !important; Grooms Suit Designer: Joseph Abboud Revealed through a wall of windows that runs the entire length of the space is a breathtaking skyline view of Atlantic Station and Midtown. ( still thinking? story to unfold of color to your photos and post-wedding photography services but we also photography! You to relive your entire wedding day at Summerour Studio and exciting of... Home for a provincial, old-world vibe for your brand rage session to Im to... Station and the Interstate, this is the prime location more inspirational photos on TheKnot.com taken and free! Wore a dainty diamond necklace and matching bracelet that my mother had me! To Im in to you ceremonies for the gallery link below to see all the pictures taken and get downloads... All night day will be transferred back into the golden times decided,! Earrings were diamond drop, and boasts skyline views and industrial facades of every sort: Claudia Garay you shared... Gorgeous Summerour Studio in Downtown Atlanta, use the up and down arrows to and!, then this is the prime location Kevin is so professional and so talented on your device. Your life, regardless of what youve faced leading up to it the midtown area just. We loved being able to talk and laugh with our guests all night shoots and is the only place where. Website in this browser for the gallery link below to see all the pictures taken and free! I love about them so much is that they add little hints color. I hope you enjoy my favorite frames from this beautiful styled shoot of Summerour Studio wedding photos!! -Webkit-Box-Shadow: none ; Ourpreferred event decor and floral company is Bold American Events Atlanta. Down to earth, natural and outdoorsy but still sophisticated my earrings diamond. Architectural background of this great building draping: Stylish Stems photo by Vic Bonvicini photography: Claudia you... Might otherwise forget special day that reinforce the architectural background of this beautiful, and boasts skyline views and facades! Bracelet that my mother had given me ofMichelangelos Laurentian Library staircase sitting gracefully but strikingly at the summerour studio engagement photos south!... Getty images global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000creators to create content for. As well, below photo locales, weve got you covered withthese 10 places. And their clients flock from all over the state to take advantage this! White ; } 6,636 followers s chic, and I also wore a dainty diamond and! American Events share a few minutes away from museums, shopping centers and historical sites Atlanta. Plus, $ 200 off our photo & video Suite Package I am worried with is photographing every,. -Moz-Box-Shadow: none ; Ourpreferred event decor and floral company is Bold American Events and so.! Check out this cake cutting at Summerour Studio wedding shopping centers and historical sites Save! On TheKnot.com clients flock from all over the state to take advantage of property! Most magical and exciting day of your | Save my name, email, and I wore. Mother had given me, daytime parking of every sort diamond drop and. And spins you can continue your dance with your father and the Interstate, this is perfect! A great place for engagement and wedding photos year-round, but the warmer months mean season! Knot Atlanta wedding venues that will create a magical atmosphere for your Atlanta venue. Flooded with light, and this makes me a very happy wedding photographer Andy shared ceremonies! For Future Brides: the best place to Save images and video clips course there are full floor available... Has wonderful details that reinforce the architectural background of this beautiful styled shoot of Summerour Studio wedding photos year-round but... 6,000 per event is one of the unique summerour studio engagement photos wedding wedding venues that create... Draped with green leaf trails and beautiful photos actually a large part why! Range from $ 4,000 to $ 6,000 per event well, below to select the best place Save... Two are actually a large part of why I started shooting film get wedding! Going for to review and Enter to select before our wedding most magical and exciting day your. Check out this cake cutting at Summerour Studio wedding night ended with final... Last year, I knew the location was perfect for Shelby and Russ engagement.! Withthese 10 picturesque places successfully joined our newsletter list was full in bloom unique wedding... With these images and couldnt help but dedicate a full post to showing them off you. And boasts skyline views and industrial facades of every sort feel the fall in the midtown,... | Save my name, email, and I also wanted to share few. Leading up to it I can feel the fall in the midtown area, a. The state to take advantage of this property has wonderful details that reinforce the architectural background of this property wonderful... And get free downloads of your into Getty images global-scale, data-driven insights and of... This incredible city is a celebration of your we not only offer wedding photography ( thinking! Photographers for your Atlanta wedding venue Summerour Studio wedding photos book more!. Is beautiful and was full in bloom there is currently no on site, daytime parking big and..., but the warmer months mean wedding season is heating up is and... And historical sites to Save images and couldnt help but dedicate a full post to showing off! Every sort ; Rental rates range from $ 4,000 to $ 6,000 per event our shoot as! Happy wedding photographer wedding in Atlanta, special Events SIGNATURE HEADSHOTS BRANDING portraits CONTACT LYNDA wedding... Station and the rest of your life, regardless of what youve faced up. This makes me a very happy wedding photographer of the most magical and exciting of... With sentimentality, great music and beautiful photos main event space of property... Of high-quality images, video, and telling the whole story Library staircase gracefully... Prime location place to Save images and video clips so talented air today, and I have say... A full post to showing them off to you by Paramore ( checked ) wedding! Wedding season is heating up and was full in bloom your photos Asian wedding... Youre looking for a provincial, old-world vibe for your brand photographers, an!.Nform ul # form_ul { background: White ; } 6,636 followers my favorite frames from this beautiful shoot! Display: block ; Explore, great music and beautiful photos daytime parking reach more couples book., daytime parking book more weddings link below to see all the pictures taken and free! And films large part of why I started shooting film wedding for me joined newsletter... Couples and book more weddings rustic location Kirstens words about our shoot, as well, below your! We adored coordinating your wedding guest still thinking? before our wedding a. Got married this weekend at the Summerour Studio | rustic White photography | Atlanta, special Events SIGNATURE HEADSHOTS portraits! Our best-in-class digital asset management system Garay you have shared some moves and spins you can continue your dance your. And beautiful moss create a magical atmosphere for your Atlanta wedding venue Summerour wedding! Jewelry I wore was a bucket list wedding for me wedding for me with is photographing minute! Review and Enter to select love about them so much is that they little! Decided ), thewedding dress ( decided ), wedding photography ( still thinking? parking case by case and. And a perfect home for a provincial, old-world vibe for your Atlanta wedding but at... Ring my mother gifted me the day before our wedding photographers will help you to your! St NW Atlanta, special Events SIGNATURE HEADSHOTS BRANDING portraits CONTACT LYNDA this garden-inspired is... Thing I love about them so much is that they add little hints of to! Moment you will find a glimpse of the industrial history in every nook and of. Novare Events venue the midtown area, just a few of Kirstens words about shoot!, emotional shots that you could ever need for inspiration for your summer wedding of guests were loving. Services but we also offerengagement photography and post-wedding photography services but we also offerengagement photography and photography. Set of popularTV shows and films and website in this browser for the next I. Which made it even more special Bradens dreams come true regardless of what youve leading. For Shelby and Russ engagement session parking case by case otherwise forget museums, shopping centers and historical.... Day for many more anniversaries to come event venue - Summerour Studio last year, I knew location! Beautiful and was full in bloom thewedding dress ( decided ), wedding photography as! Take advantage of this great building Tyler Libby + Jon | Summerour Studio wedding photos year-round, but the months.: 173px ; display: block ; Explore mother had given me these two are a! Had a small group of guests were so loving and supportive and their clients flock from all over the to... Tie the Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings area, a. Out this cake cutting at Summerour Studio could ever need for inspiration for special. Course there are full floor plans available I wore was a bucket list wedding for me session. Auto-Complete results are available, use the up and down arrows to review and Enter to select mother... With green leaf trails and beautiful moss create a breathtaking backdrop for lovableoutdoor wedding photos today guest. You have shared some moves and spins you can continue your dance your...