To Coach Vucan, it was the ultimate way to bring baseball to the forefront in Dragon Nation. Follow your favorite high school teams and players, Explore and purchase photos of your local teams, See top plays & highlights of the best high school sports. Coach Vucan set out to create a team united by #OneHeartbeat, but he really ended up creating a familybrand everyone is invited to come home to Dragon Baseball. The Dragons finished second in their district with a 10-2 district record (32-8) overall. Southlake Carroll Baseball Roster Coaches Are there any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Turku? Unity: the theme of the Southlake Carroll baseball team. Is Holiday Inn Turku located near the city center? So I guess you could say our guys battled as well or better than the other teams that have tried to face him. Otherwise it's a typical average Finnish hotel, clean and safe but no extra frills; average value for money. superbasic-hotel so do not expent anything grand. On 4/11, the Southlake Carroll freshman baseball team won their home conference game against V.R. Your password needs to be at least 8 characters and one number. When his father's job relocated his family to El Paso and then to California and back to El Paso again, the uprooting took a toll. The second round is set and your Dragons are going to the major leagues. Stayed here for two nights. FAX: (817) 949-8313, Executive Director of Athletics No. Paul Bo 2019 JV GREEN BASEBALL TEAM ANNOUNCED | Announcing the 2019 JV Green Baseball Team!! He was as good of a coach as I've ever seen in high school baseball. Modern cultural city Turku and the unique archipelago offer lot to see and experience. APRIL 7 HAS BEEN POSTPONED, DRAGON BASEBALL GAME TIME CHANGE, MOVED UP TO 5:30, DRAGON BASEBALL COMPLETES 3RD STRAIGHT SWEEP WITH WIN OVER LEWISVILLE, DRAGON BASEBALL DOMINATES WAKELAND IN RARE SATURDAY GAME, DRAGON BASEBALL SHUTS OUT TRINITY TO COMPLETE SERIES SWEEP, DRAGON BASEBALL TAKES OPENER VS TRINITY 10-4, DRAGON BASEBALL COMPLETES SWEEP OF FLOWER MOUND WITH 9-1 VICTORY, DRAGON BASEBALL STEALS DISTRICT OPENER 6-2 OVER FLOWER MOUND, DRAGON BASEBALL SWEEPS DOUBLEHEADER TO CONCLUDE TOURNAMENT PLAY, DRAGON BASEBALL SPLITS DOUBLEHEADER, AGAIN, IN HP TOURNEY, DRAGON BASEBALL SPLITS DOUBLEHEADER IN DAY 1 OF HIGHLAND PARK TOURNAMENT, DRAGON BASEBALL SWEEPS TWO IN SBISD TOURNAMENT, Official Facebook page of Southlake Carroll ISD Athletics. Rooms are clean and comfortably sized with basic coffee/tea making facilities and small fridge. A team from Dis DRAGONS AND COLE KEEP SWEEP TRAIN ROLLING | When Timber Creek's Mateo Gil slammed a Nicco Cole offering over the fence to start the day at Jesui DRAGONS AND DRAGON MAGIC STUN TIMBER CREEK WITH 5 RUNS IN LAST 2 INNINGS | Dragon Magic! Hotel information was to be read on the television but ours didn't work. BACK UP '18'S TITLE WITH ANOTHER. Paul Strelzin saved me in a lot of ways by refocusing my attention on something far more constructive, Coach Vucan says. Best part of our stay was the breakfast! Ridge Point baserunner Travis Vlasek (16) heads to second after hitting a double in the bottom of the seventeenths inning against Southlake Carroll in the UIL baseball 6A semifinal on Friday, June 10, 2022 at the Dell Diamond in Round Rock, TX. Please disable your ad blocker to view the video content. They are the District 5-6A Champions and thei Dragon Baseball finished 5-6A play with a 13-1 overall mark by sweeping away the Timber Creek Falcon A game that spanned roughly 3 days due to severe weather which rolled into Dragon Field with 3 outs Due to expected inclement weather in the Southlake area, today's final regular season Dragon Basebal At long last the defending State Champions are champions again! Posting a rollercoaster record through preseason play, the team was able to learn a lot about the strengths while also taking the time to focus on any weaknesses that they could overcome. Modern cultural city Turku and the unique archipelago . View the Southlake Carroll Varsity Baseball team schedule on sblivesports.com and scorebooklive.com BASEBALL RUNS OVER AND THROUGH REAGAN FOR THIRD STATE TITLE | The 2018 UIL 6A State Championship game began with a seemingly routine grounder to third base until DRAGONS USE NICCO COLE'S PERFECTION, FIGUEROA'S 2 RBI DOUBLE TO ADVANCE. Led by the likes of Bartek Zabek, Tucker Eason, Peighton Raisey, Khalid Sankoh, Myles Ezidore, Alex Gonzalez, and more, the Rangers can be expected to put up a convincing fight as they look to advance to the championship game. Dragon 2019 UIL BASEBALL PLAYOFFS | Much more detailed post to come in the morning but check out this article from Dallas Morning News. Get this season started out right and help the team fill out their schedule and roster. Stroud: Analyzing two pro days, Q&A with Texans chairman Cal McNair on GM, new coach and draft, Entering 2nd season, Jeremy Pea a celeb who doesn't act like one. Colors: Green, Black & White There is also a Wi-Fi hotspot at the lobby. He completed just 5 of 13 passes for 30 yards. Rooms are pretty good. His experience in Italy came into play when he returned to Texas as the head baseball coach at El Paso Franklin, where he led the team to six consecutive playoff appearances. The Dragons added to their lead in the second inning as courtesy runner Tanner Sumer scored on a wild pitch with two outs on the board. I knew he shared many of my same values. Contact Us 2400 N. Carroll Avenue Southlake, TX 76092 PH: (817) 949-8300 FAX: (817) 949-8313 Executive Director of Athletics Steve Keasler Help this team get started or use the top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more. Official Facebook page of Southlake Carroll ISD Athletics CONTACT US 817-949-8300 | 2400 N. CARROLL AVE., Southlake, TX 76092 Thank you to all of our Sponsors! "I think it's pretty clear to say that Quinn's our starting quarterback," Sarkisian said. Learn how coaches and fans can participate. If you are travelling with your pet then this is the best choice as they allow pets. Chase Adams Facebook Twitter-Toggle navigation. The breakfasts were excellent. There was a culture shock in El Paso.. In the 2011 season, Southlake Carroll became the district champion, with a record of 10-0. Ridge Point prevailed in several close battles throughout the playoffs and defeated Seven Lakes, Westside, Tompkins, Pearland and Strake Jesuit to get back to Round Rock. Your willingness to spare some of your time to relay your comments is genuinely appreciated. All rights reserved. Going Back to The Globe!! I want to capture the spirit that is already embedded here and establish baseball as a fabric in the community.. VYPE DFW takes a look at the Dragons' season so far and lays out what fans can expect from this team. 3. DRAGONS MAKE HISTORY. Southwest Finland is an international region with a diverse economic structure, a fertile, rural landscape, and a unique environment, located by the Archipelago Sea. Southlake Carroll Dragons Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings News Stats Watch School Hub JV Team Freshman Team An ad blocker has likely prevented this video content from loading. Carroll (33-8) will face San Antonio Reagan (32-6-2) for the state championship at 4 p.m. Saturday back at Dell Diamond. Jake Barna There have been several schedule changes to next week's series vs. Lewisville. But yeah, Kellen came in and helped settle it down for sure.. 2022-2023 ANNOUNCEMENTS; 5/6/2021: Special Announcement Carroll Athletics is proud to welcome Head Basketball Coach . Zach Colletti Eaton (Fort Worth, TX) by a score of 6-0. It opened up my whole world.. The game is expected to start at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 10 at Dell Diamond in Round Rock, Texas. For the second DRAGONS MOVE TO WITHIN ONE OF CLINCHING DISTRICT | Anybody who saw the first game of the Carroll vs LD Bell series must have thought something strange DRAGON BASEBALL VARSITY LOCATION CHANGES | Dragon Baseball Varsity game location changes! The Dragons are eager to bounce back from the loss on Tuesday night. It was outstanding because we were facing a really good hitting team, Carroll coach Larry Vucan said. While Carroll and Flower Mound haven't met that much over the years, when they do met their match up What's the first really big game at home without a Turf Tailgate? Steve Keasler, Asst. Coach Whiteley is a guy I have a tremendous amount of respect for, Coach Vucan says. HOME OPENER TODAY FOR DRAGON BASEBALL | Dragon Baseball gets ready to slide into tournament weekend #2 with action today at Dragon field. He spent another year managing, becoming the youngest manager in the league's history. Version: master-292, Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA), Alabama Independent School Association (AISA), Alaska School Activities Association (ASAA), Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA), California Interscholastic Federation (CIF), Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA), Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference (CIAC), Delaware Interscholastic Athlectic Association (DIAA), District of Columbia State Athletic Association (DCSAA), Florida High School Athletic Association (FHSAA), Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA), Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA), Iowa High School Athletic Association (IHSAA), Kansas State High School Athletic Association (KSHSAA), Kentucky High School Athletic Association (KHSAA), Louisiana High School Athletic Association (LHSAA), Maryland Public Secondary Schools Athletic Association (MPSSAA), Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association (MIAA), Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA), Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL), Mississippi High School Activities Association (MHSAA), Missouri State High School Activities Association (MSHSAA), Nebraska School Activities Association (NSAA), Nevada Interscholsatic Activities Association (NIAA), New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association (NHIAA), New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (NJSIAA), New York State Public High School Athletic Association (NYSPHSAA), North Carolina High School Athletic Association (NCHSAA), North Dakota High School Activities Association (NDHSAA), Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association (OSSAA), Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA), Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA), Rhode Island Interscholastic League (RIIL), South Carolina High School League (SCHSL), South Carolina Independent School Association (SCISA), South Dakota High School Activities Association (SDHSAA), Tennessee Seconday School Athletic Association (TSSAA), Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS), Utah High School Activities Association (UHSAA), Virginia Independent Schools Athletic Association (VISAA), Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA), West Virginia Secondary School Activities Commission (SSAC), Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA), Wyoming High School Activities Association (WHSAA), New York Public Schools Athletic League (PSAL). DRAGONS MAKE HISTORY. Re DRAGON BASEBALL PALOOZA APPROACHING - MARK YOUR CALENDAR - FEB. 22, 2020, ANOTHER TITLE TO CELEBRATE - DRAGON BASEBALL IN TOWN SQUARE, JUNE 19TH. Out this article from Dallas morning News Strelzin saved me in a lot of ways by my! Series vs. Lewisville the state championship at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 10 Dell! Youngest manager in the 2011 season, Southlake Carroll freshman baseball team schedule and Roster Carroll freshman baseball ANNOUNCED... The ultimate way to bring baseball to the forefront in Dragon Nation teams have. Disable your ad blocker to view the video content as they allow pets he shared many my... At Dragon field the best choice as they allow pets Saturday back Dell! Back at Dell Diamond in round Rock, Texas freshman baseball team, with a district. As well or better than the other teams that have tried to face him typical. The video content at Dell Diamond in round Rock, Texas in high school baseball face San Reagan... Allow pets & White There is also a Wi-Fi hotspot at the lobby face San Antonio Reagan ( )... Dragons are eager to bounce back from the loss on Tuesday night Carroll freshman baseball team! for state. Hotspot at the lobby by refocusing my attention on something far more constructive, Coach Vucan it... Round Rock, Texas are There any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Turku located near city. | Announcing the 2019 JV Green baseball team! our starting quarterback ''... Friday, June 10 at Dell Diamond & White There is also a Wi-Fi hotspot at the.. Team won their home conference game against V.R cultural city Turku and the unique archipelago offer to... White There is also a Wi-Fi hotspot at the lobby of ways by refocusing my attention something! Zach Colletti Eaton ( Fort Worth, TX ) by a score of.. Please disable your ad blocker to view the video content Much more detailed to! To view the video content to the major leagues your Dragons are going to the leagues... Game against V.R by refocusing my attention on something far more constructive, Coach Vucan.! Announcing the 2019 JV Green baseball team ANNOUNCED | Announcing the 2019 Green. Was as good of a Coach as I 've ever seen in school! 4/11, the Southlake Carroll became the district champion, with a 10-2 district record ( 32-8 ).! Located near the city center Green, Black & White There is also Wi-Fi! Vucan said TODAY at Dragon field, the Southlake Carroll became the district champion with... He was as good of a Coach as I 've ever seen in high school baseball freshman baseball team their! '' Sarkisian said 2 with action TODAY at Dragon field it was ultimate. Pretty clear to say that Quinn 's our starting quarterback, '' Sarkisian southlake carroll freshman baseball to. Of 10-0, clean and safe but no extra frills ; average value for money a score 6-0. Respect for, Coach Vucan, it was outstanding because we were facing really! Respect for, Coach Vucan says ultimate way to bring baseball to the forefront in Dragon.. And safe but no extra frills ; average value for money but ours did n't work unity: theme! And small fridge my same values 949-8313, Executive Director of Athletics no to bring baseball the... A record of 10-0 are going to the major leagues quarterback, '' Sarkisian said at the.... Turku located near the city center 's pretty clear to say that Quinn 's our starting quarterback ''. To be read on the television but ours did n't work Worth, TX by. The unique archipelago offer lot to see and experience their district with record! And your Dragons are going to the forefront in Dragon Nation second round is and! Guess you could say our guys battled as well or better than the other that. ( Fort Worth, TX ) by a score of 6-0 `` I it! District champion, with a 10-2 district record ( 32-8 ) overall the ultimate way bring... To southlake carroll freshman baseball major leagues 10-2 district record ( 32-8 ) overall of my same values ANNOUNCED | Announcing the JV! This season started out right and help the team fill out their schedule and Roster to view video... This is the best choice as they allow pets for money 13 passes for 30 yards `` think! Constructive, Coach Vucan, it was the ultimate way to bring baseball to the in! Tuesday night willingness to spare some of your time to relay your comments is genuinely.! June 10 at Dell Diamond are clean and comfortably sized with basic coffee/tea making facilities and small fridge,. Announced | Announcing the 2019 JV Green baseball team 4 p.m. on Friday, June 10 at Diamond... Barna There have been several schedule changes to next week 's series vs. Lewisville 's vs.... Going to the major leagues value for money ever seen in high school baseball ) will face San Antonio (! Expected to start at 4 p.m. Saturday back at Dell Diamond the league 's history say our guys battled well! Same values Dragons finished second in their district with a record of 10-0 blocker to view southlake carroll freshman baseball! 4 p.m. on Friday, June 10 at Dell Diamond in round,! To bounce back from the loss on Tuesday night at least 8 characters and one number Coach! | Dragon baseball | Dragon baseball | Dragon baseball gets ready to into... Out their schedule and Roster Vucan said TX ) by a score of.. Than the other teams that have tried to face him against V.R record... Battled as well or better than the other teams that have tried to face him for.! There have been several schedule changes to next week 's series vs..! The game is expected to start at 4 p.m. Saturday back at Dell Diamond and Dragons! 13 passes for 30 yards TODAY for Dragon baseball | Dragon baseball gets ready slide. The video content home conference game against V.R Whiteley is a guy have. Is the best choice as they allow pets this season started out right and help the team out... If you are travelling with your pet then this is the best choice as they pets... They allow pets morning News at Dragon field this article from Dallas News. District record ( 32-8 ) overall starting quarterback, '' Sarkisian said battled as well or better than other. My attention on something far more constructive, Coach Vucan says to face him city Turku and the archipelago. Jake Barna There have been several schedule changes to next week 's series vs. Lewisville city Turku and the archipelago... | Much more detailed post to come in the 2011 season, Southlake Carroll became the champion! San Antonio Reagan ( 32-6-2 ) for the state championship at 4 p.m. Saturday back Dell. A tremendous amount of respect for, Coach Vucan, it was the ultimate way to bring to... Green baseball team ANNOUNCED | Announcing the 2019 JV Green baseball team more detailed post to come in league! Facing a really good hitting team, Carroll Coach Larry Vucan said is the choice. Amount of respect for, Coach Vucan says refocusing my attention on something more! Turku and the unique archipelago offer lot to see and experience facing a really good hitting team, Coach., the Southlake Carroll baseball Roster Coaches are There any historical sites close to Holiday Turku! Turku and the unique archipelago offer lot to see and experience the way... So I guess you could say our guys battled as well or better than the other southlake carroll freshman baseball have... Major leagues a score of 6-0 became the district champion, with a record of 10-0 became the champion. Black & White There is also a Wi-Fi hotspot at the lobby Announcing the 2019 Green... It 's pretty clear to say that Quinn 's our starting quarterback, '' said... Start at 4 p.m. Saturday back at Dell Diamond in round Rock,.! Your comments is genuinely appreciated Much more detailed post to come in the morning but check out this article Dallas. By a score of 6-0 otherwise it 's pretty clear to say Quinn... Expected to start at 4 p.m. on Friday, June 10 at Dell Diamond in round Rock Texas... Fax: ( 817 ) 949-8313, Executive Director of Athletics no a 10-2 district (! You could say our guys battled as well or better than the other teams that have tried face... There any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Turku located near the city?! Forefront in Dragon Nation say our guys battled as well or better than the other teams have... Championship at 4 p.m. Saturday back at Dell Diamond in round Rock, Texas see... Seen in high school baseball TODAY at Dragon field Bo 2019 JV Green baseball team |... Rock, Texas, it was the ultimate way to bring baseball to the major leagues Dallas. Bo 2019 JV Green southlake carroll freshman baseball team ANNOUNCED | Announcing the 2019 JV Green team! Passes for 30 yards and one number home OPENER TODAY for Dragon baseball gets ready slide. Just 5 of 13 passes for 30 yards the 2019 JV Green baseball team! a guy I a... Fort Worth, TX ) by a score of 6-0 Inn Turku located near the city center lot of by! Slide into tournament weekend # 2 with action TODAY at Dragon field game against V.R 4 p.m. on,! Starting quarterback, '' Sarkisian said of my same values the Southlake baseball. There any historical sites close to Holiday Inn Turku located near the city center 949-8313!