While typically avoided by the five races, it is a favorite amongst chocobos. We more often rotate between ink blue, kobold brown, currant purple, and deepwood green before landing on black somewhere in that rotation. The only reagents needed are one Grey Pigment, one Fire Crystal, and oneEarth Crystal. In my experience, you just want to make sure that if they initial attempt where you dump in a large quantity of fruits doesn't take, you just want to nudge the recommended feeding and wait each time the feathers message comes up so you hopefully don't overshoot the color you're after. If it's not soot black, feed it the pineapple and wait. Item. Patch 2.0. I've had two different people (one from my FC and one from this thread) use that 'long' Currant Purple feed. If it still isn't soot black use. Cookie Notice Pure white/jet black have always been, and will always be very expensive because of how rare they are and because there's a huge demand for them. Ash Grey. Note, this means getting to level 30, not merely having access to level 30 crafting recipes. ago. Our FFXIV guide will show you how to get Soot Black Dye in the cheapest way possible. The additional, non-boss Treasure Coffers in this dungeon has a chance to drop Soot Black Dye. If youre level 60, you can also do an Aetheric Reduction on certain items to get the necessary crystal. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. No value ever gets low enough to hit the RGB floor (this order actually leaves a conservative margin of error of about 30-50 RGB value in each category). https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Chocobo_Colors. Der 44. Privacy Policy. For example, as I look at my servers prices now, its hovering around 259 Gil. Alternatively, if you own an apartment, you can also make use of the stable located outside of the apartment building. Description: Extracted from natural sources, this grey powder can be prepared to create a plethora of colorful dyes. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Many people followed the recipes without considering the existence and influence of RGB floors and so took the Calculator values to be incorrect. I like this Chocobo calculator out of all of them. While I do feel a little down, just remember the black chocobo from HW can't change barding nor fight alongside you and our personal chocobos can fly too . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 3x Apples 1x Berries -> Russet Brown. The bird is slightly more muscular than you expected and exhibits the strange habit of squatting when left to itself. Chocobo Colour Calculator (http://ffxivchocobo.com/) Chocobo Colour Simulator Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rM2htFAb9y3tsjdwjXAmtZYItAhg87NYKUmgcVj09Z4/edit#gid=0). So far we've been able to stay out of loops with the above, non-single fruit feeds. Feed all of the following in one feeding to change to your desired colour. Learn More. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. InFinal Fantasy XIV, Soot Black Dye is a super useful material in many weekend Fashion Report events throughout the year. Soot Black Chocobo in 24 Hours: Feeding Guide. Cookie Notice Grey Pigment is easily farmed if you happen to have a level 30 Miner or Botanist. There's some rng involved so multiple people could use the same food and get different results. Once it turns deepwood green, look up conversation from deepwood green to soot black. The annoying part about Soot Black is that, in RGB space, it's essentially on the "corner" of a cube and therefore a difficult target to hit. I got tired of just chocobo racing in the job clothes I always wear, so I decided to try and come up with a new gear set specifically for chocobo racing, lol. Krakka Root. Thanks. It is likely that you will get something at most as far away as Kobold Brown, which required only one additional item to change the color to the desired Soot Black. See the theory section for details. Krakka Root. Note that not every piece of FFXIV gear is able to have dye applied, though most can. Congratulations, youre done! I talked to the guy who made it. He used my feed for Deepwood Green (the first one above) and then went to Soot Black. I did it guys thanks! You just know to always check if you can get a better deal before buying from an NPC. This basic principle is strongly supported, but specific values are still unknown. After first feed: Brown Chocobo http://i.imgur.com/Z594K0N.jpg, After one more plum: Black Chocobo http://i.imgur.com/Z507fwF.jpg, Me and the master mind behind this: http://i.imgur.com/mk8IBGy.jpg, Soot black chocobo with the new Halloween bardinghttp://imgur.com/a/XVc9C, Deepwood Green: 1 valfruit, 1 pear *Alternative: 1 pineapple, 1 berry, Kobold Brown: 1 plum, 1 apple *Alternative: 1 plum, Currant Purple: 1 pear, 1 apple *Alternative: 1 pear, 1 apple, 1 berry, 1 pineapple, 1 pear, Ink Blue: 1 pineapple, 1 berry *Alternative: 1 pineapple. Yes, it is in fact possible to go from a Desert Yellow chocobo to a Soot Black Chocobo in 24 hours. With currently available information, they have a great deal of supporting evidence and seem functional, but the mathematics involved may be purely descriptive and not reflective of the actual system. This is strongly supported and has been observationally confirmed. Do not feed the bird 19 apples and expect this to work. FFXIV's newest expansion, "Endwalker", is out now. Actual: Fed 1 plum. RGB floors exist. 10. "Black chocobos are all well and good, but the true reward is the exoneration of your comrades." Comment *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aef05da468dcb73d0df7f43fcaa8fffa" );document.getElementById("c80a69ff47").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); FFXIV Soot Black Chocobo in 24 Hours Guide. Privacy Policy. Its an easy way to turn a profit in FFXIV. Teil des FINAL FANTASY XIV Produzentenbriefs LIVE" Der 41. Slate Grey. One went to Soot Black right away and the other went to Deepwood Green. Soot Black Dye, on the other hand, only comes from a few places in FFXIV. Fireand Earth Crystalsare available in many high-level resource nodes for Miners or Botanists. This is strongly supported. These quests are: None of these quests are repeatable, however. and our Once you cross the level threshold, simply open your Crafting Log, and select Special Recipesunder Recipe Level. Under that section, click the Othersdrop-down and then select Dyes.Youll find Soot Black Dye there. The dark blue, brown, purple, and green can be imagined as points on the faces of the cube immediately outside of the black. I would feed it the valfruit and if it says the feathers are changing, wait to see the result. Chocobo Deepwood Green to Soot Black need help! A FC mate has been going for Soot Black for over a week now. FFXIV Soot Black Chocobo in 24 Hours Guideby Sydneyaoi, Proof is in the pudding: * After first feed: Brown Chocobo http://i.imgur.com/Z594K0N.jpg * After one more plum: Black Chocobo http://i.imgur.com/Z507fwF.jpg * Me and the master mind behind this: http://i.imgur.com/mk8IBGy.jpg. So you could either feed it 50 of this and that, or a Lemon to reset, and then 10 of this and that. There do appear to be some randomized elements built into the system, though how they work is poorly understood. Avoiding the RGB floor is the only way to get the chocobo to change multiple colors in one feeding and rotating types of food in different amounts is the only way to avoid the RGB floor. 12 to 7 to 6 to 4 to 2 etc.). Heres a list of all chocobo colors and how to get them in FFXIV. The Calculator just doesnt provide an answer about in what order to feed that quantity. Its also possible to find Soot Black Dye (and most other dyes for that matter) for cheaper than their selling price. Required fields are marked *. I did receive the timed message, but not the feathers message. [Maduin] 4 mo. Players often try to charge more for basic items like this to take advantage of less-informed folks. I talked to the guy who made it. The above feeding order was constructed by hand in the Colour Simulator Spreadsheet and then broken into separate microfeeding steps in order to build up and reduce each RGB value in series. A community for fans of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which includes a free trial that includes the entirety of "A Realm Reborn" AND the award-winning "Heavensward" expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime. Desert Yellow (good)14 apples (red) - multiple procs (good)Pumpkin Orange (good)10 apples (red) - one proc (good)Sunset Orange (good)16 apples (red) - one proc (good)Blood Red (good)4 berries (blue) - one proc (good)Dalmud Red (good)17 berries (blue) - one proc (good)1 pear (green) - one proc (good)Rolanberry Red (good)5 berries (blue) - two proc (good)Regal Purple (good)2 berries (blue) - one proc (good)Abyssal Blue (fair)10 pears (green) - one proc (fair)Woad Blue (good)2 pears (green) - one proc (good)Morbold Green (good)6 pears (green) - one proc (good)Ochu Green (good)6 apples (red) - one proc (good)Hunter Green (good)2 apples (red) - one proc (good)Olive Green (good)2 apples (red) - one proc (good)Raisin Brown (good)3 apples (red) - one proc (good)Rust Red (good)3 berries (blue) - one proc (good)Chestnut Brow (fair)1 berry (blue) - one proc (fair)Wine Red (fair)1 plum (cyan) - one proc (fair) Chestnut Brown (fair)1 berry (blue) - one proc (fair) Kobold Brown (fair)3 plum (cyan) - one procSoot Black (fair). There are a total of four additional Treasure Coffers available, so youll have multiple chances to get the Soot Black Dye. LF: Someone who can share the feel :(. It is better to feed in gradually decreasing amounts in a series (as above) than to attempt to feed larger amounts of a single type of dye food at one time. Well save space by sidestepping that option here. And thats it for our look at Soot Black Dye in FFXIV. Press J to jump to the feed. Edit: formatting Edit2: added another pic in better lighting and without barding. Saving your precious gil is a good reason to learn where to find Soot Black Dye in FFXIVfor yourself. Archived post. FFXIV 2.35 0394 Change Chocobo Color Guide Mithrie - Gaming Guides 41.6K subscribers Join Subscribe 881 138K views 8 years ago FFXIV Crafting and Gathering Guides Hello Community!!! Yes, I used the calculator to try it with the Valfruit+1 and Cieldalaes Pineapple+1 last night. The chocobo color calculator says you need Valfruit 1 and Cieldalaes Pineapple 1. It is still unknown if or how the game uses an RGB closeness formula, though I chose to work with that model in order to provide a better margin of error. Please help. Rose Pink. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Soot Black Dye Dye Item Patch 2.0 Description: A labor-saving black dye, used for coloring anything from cloth to metal. Lilac Purple. FFXIV's newest expansion, "Endwalker", is out now. No value ever gets low enough to hit the RGB floor (this order actually leaves a conservative margin of error of about 30-50 RGB value in each category). 1. There is some element of random in how each fruit affects RGB values, but weighting the change as +/- 5 is a reasonably accurate model. This is strongly supported. You just need to get lucky. This will show what allyour currently equipped gear looks like with the chosen color applies. These include: Chocobo color is linked to RGB values. An awareness of RGB floors and potential random effects, as well as a planned margin of error to account for this randomness, is in fact the key assumption that allowed for a transition from Desert Yellow to Kobold Brown in only one feeding and a direct leap to Soot Black in two. Soot Black (fair) Hope this helps for anyone else trying to get Sooth Black (or any other color). D: This thread is archived Posting new blog as the previous entry reached limit: Well, after a couple of weeks helping out on the official forums and getting seriously frustrated by the limit in postings/replies, I've decided to open this here for anyone who wants to inquire or needs help coloring their chocobo to whichever color (though Soot Black is going to be 90% of the requests XD) Chocobo color is linked to RGB values. You can use snow white/soot black as budget white/black dyes, but they don't look nearly as good. FFXIV Chocobo Colour Calculator Shadow Blue Soot Black Feed all of the following in one feeding to change to your desired colour Xelphatol Apple 5 Mamook Pear 5 O'Ghomoro Berries 2 Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Notes It is recommended to alternate your fruits when feeding to avoid maxing out your RGB values. So I tried dying my bird Soot Black. Total Fruit Required (Calculator): Two plums. There is some element of random in how each fruit affects RGB values, but weighting the change as +/- 5 is a reasonably accurate model. At this point we got the Chocobo is growing new feathers! message which signaled a color change. Do not feed the bird 19 apples and expect this to work. However, you need to reach the rank of Respected with the Tribe if you want to buy the dye from the vendor, and thats several levels of Reputation into the process. Desert Yellow to Soot Black) strongly supports a few general popular theories in the FFXIV community. You can purchase a stable for your own estate if youre a homeowner in FFXIV, but considering how difficult it can be to purchase a house, the easiest way to gain access to a stable is by joining a Free Company and using the stable at your FC house instead. 6x Pears 3x Apples -> Bark Brown. For Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Help with Chocobo Color change, really close, just need to a little more". It turns out that the Chocobo Colour Calculator actually works perfectly and that is exactly how many of each thing to feed the chocobo. This experiment (i.e. I think I might not have waited to see the feather growing message before I backed out. Charcoal Grey. ". 13. nooGhoov1 4 yr. ago. Since its consumed every time you use it, dye tends to be in more frequent demand than simple gear. First, credit goes to the creators of the tools used in this experiment. Description: A bitter carrot-like root vegetable native to the Near East and a favorite amongst chocobos. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. B. Please do not edit them without certainty of their adjustment. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. A community for fans of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which includes a free trial that includes the entirety of "A Realm Reborn" AND the award-winning "Heavensward" expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime. These values are theoretical. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Privacy Policy. Deepwood Green => Soot Black. Desert Yellow to Soot Black) strongly supports a few general popular theories in the FFXIV community. Chocobo Color Theory This experiment (i.e. In order shift your chocobo's color directly towards a desired goal, you must know the RGB values of the color your chocobo is and of the color you'd like it to be so that you can find the difference between them and systematically feed fruits that will have that effect. Use the total amount and types of foods indicated by the Colour Calculator. Teil des FINAL FANTASY XIV Produzentenbriefs LIVE" Der 42. So now that everyone got a black chocobo , my efforts of getting the damn soot black companion are wasted, along with the 500k gil it took me to do it. The fruits can be purchased from the marketboard or through gardening, and make sure to follow the feeding order on the results page of the color calculator so that the process goes smoothly. View feeding order. Of course, theres also the value Soot Black Dye has for your fashion. Let me know what color you changed your chocobo to!-----. You will see a message that your chocobo is beginning to grow new feathers each time the colour changes as you feed, this confirms that your chocobo will be a different colour in 6 hours. There is one repeatable option available, requiring you to run a dungeon repeatedly and hope your luck is good. Desert Yellow to Soot Black) strongly supports a few general popular theories in the FFXIV community. Maybe someone bought more than they needed and wants to offload it, while recouping some of their losses? For more information, please see our If you don't see this message, you should feed an additional 1-2 of the recommended fruit until you . For everyone else, here's the feeding order. While typically avoided by the Ixal themselves, it is a favorite amongst chocobos, and is known to deepen the red hues of their feathers. At this point we got the Chocobo is growing new feathers! message which signaled a color change. Feeding a few of each type at a time should prevents this from happening. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Feeding a large amount of fruit to a chocobo tends to get it stuck at one color and makes further color changes impossible until the values have reset. Please look forward to your Soot Black Chocobo! After those six real-time hours, youll see the color change. Welcome. An awareness of RGB floors and potential random effects, as well as a planned margin of error to account for this randomness, is in fact the key assumption that allowed for a transition from Desert Yellow to Kobold Brown in only one feeding and a direct leap to Soot Black in two. Actual results may vary when it comes to getting close to Soot Black, but should vary by no more than a slight amount of RGB based on the potentially random element of chocobo food. Description: A bitter fruit found growing in the Ixali homelands. FFXIV Chocobo Colour Calculator. FFXIV Chocobo Colour Calculator Midnight Blue Soot Black Feed all of the following in one feeding to change to your desired colour Cieldalaes Pineapple 4 Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Notes It is recommended to alternate your fruits when feeding to avoid maxing out your RGB values. Feeding a large amount of fruit to a chocobo tends to get it stuck at one color and makes further color changes impossible until the values have reset. If the prices on your server are much higher than that, I would not bother buying them from other players. Just get lucky enough to get a soot black chocobo to breed with and get lucky on the 50/50 whether it takes the soot black or not. Feeding the chocobo to change color is only for your companion chocobo, not racing. Sale Price: 216 gil (Restricted) Sells for 4 gil Obtained From Copy Name to Clipboard Display Tooltip Code Display Fan Kit Tooltip Code Crafting Log Comments (4) Images (0) Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 1 3x Berries 2x Pears -> Mud Green. The Level 60 dungeon The Fractal Continuumis your savior here. There are multiple ways you can approach each case, so choose the one that seems best to you and then cross your fingers. Chocobo Colour Calculator(http://ffxivchocobo.com/)Chocobo Colour Simulator Spreadsheet(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rM2htFAb9y3tsjdwjXAmtZYItAhg87NYKUmgcVj09Z4/edit#gid=0). First, credit goes to the creators of the tools used in this experiment. Feeding your chocobo a single fruit (other than a Han Lemon) will trigger the message, "[Chocobo Name]'s plumage will change in 6 hours." I figured I'd go with Honey Yellow for the top since I'm from Gridania :p. I guess it didn't turn out too bad, given the options I . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Patch 2.35. There are four quests that give you Soot Black Dye as one of the rewards. Item. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Xelphatol Apple. For this reason, some players prefer to feed fewer fruits per six-hour session to move shorter distances more predictably, while other players prefer to feed many fruits at a time in hopes of making larger leaps towards their desired color. Despite the fact that its called Soot Black Dye, the proper preview can be found in the white category. marcus_gideon. Once you manage to join a Grand Company, youll get your very own chocobo companion, and youll be able to customize it in a few different ways, including its color. The system is a heavily customized RGB color model in which deeper colors have lower values and approach black, whereas lighter colors have higher values and approach white. - Haurchefant, From Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki, https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Black_Chocobo&oldid=518970, About Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Wiki. Simply interact with the stable to place your chocobo there, then choose the option to tend to your chocobo and feed it fruits. Archived post. I got soot black using only darkening fruits through several feeds. Leave a reasonable margin of error to account for randomness and do not approach the RGB floors by overfeeding. This is strongly supported. In that six hour time window, any fruits fed to the companion will be added to the cumulative value change. Total Fruit Required (Calculator): Two plums. Your email address will not be published. and our ", your chocobo's current color value has moved into a new color's window. Archived post. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Teil des FINAL FANTASY XIV Produzentenbriefs LIVE . Requirements: Level 1 Item Level 30 Statistics & Bonuses: Repairs, Recycle & Style: Stack Size 999 Sells for x 4 Rebuild Lists Acquisition Uses Sold by Merchants Reward from Quests Acquired from Duty (1) Duty Public. There's no guide. Item#8165. If you don't see this message, you should feed an additional 1-2 of the recommended fruit until you do. Its very commonly used to score a few extra points in the weekly Gold Saucer minigamethanks to its cheap price and accessibility. Congratulations, youre done! You guys have any suggestions? Every item fed to a chocobo has an effect on RGB values, regardless of whether or not there was a feather proc message. We hope it helped you find some, get some, and enjoy some with your glamour collection. There's no other way to pick a racing chocobo color. Teil des FINAL FANTASY XIV Produzentenbriefs LIVE" Wintergre-Wettbewerb; Der 40. Even if each individual fruit is slightly random, it is possible that the overall impact averages out to a net gain/loss of five (per item) over time. It is still unknown if or how the game uses an RGB closeness formula, though I chose to work with that model in order to provide a better margin of error. Even if each individual fruit is slightly random, it is possible that the overall impact averages out to a net gain/loss of five (per item) over time. This basic principle is strongly supported, but specific values are still unknown. Maybe my haste was the problem. The Calculator just doesnt provide an answer about in what order to feed that quantity. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. There is another option that requires you to do a little additional legwork. Some dyes can be crafted from the Others section of your Crafting Log or by visiting the Firmament to buy them with Skybuilders Scrips. I tried using http://ffxivchocobo.com/en but he keeps switching between Deepwood Green and Kobold Brown. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Soot Black Dye is of the more in-demand cosmetic colors not because its particularly nice to look at (though it does fit well with some glams). . The real reason is the aforementioned Fashion Report. Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Current Colour Select your desired colour Desired Colour Calculate How does this work? Just pull up your Character menu in-game, right-click on the gear piece you want to preview (or press X/Square on a controller). Theres a discussion about the theory behind why this works at the end of this post. LF: Someone who can share the feel : (. 3.0 " A purebred Ishgardian black chocobo, trained from birth by House Fortemps knight, Ser Haurchefant, and presented to you in a gesture of true friendship. Alternatively, you can kill Sprites directly and theyll drop the needed crystals from their corpses. Was still Deepwood Green this morning. Chocobo Dyeing is the most common name attributed by players to the system of coloring the plumage of Chocobo Companions by feeding them certain snacks. Each time you see the message, "[Chocobo Name] is beginning to grow new feathers! Here are the numbers for your . The system then rounds your current value to the nearest possible color. Final Fantasy XIV Chocobo Soot Black in 24 hours - YouTube XIV XIV CSQUARE ENIX COhttp://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/Chocobo. FFXIV Chocobo Colour Calculator Ink Blue Soot Black Feed all of the following in one feeding to change to your desired colour Doman Plum 1 Valfruit 2 Cieldalaes Pineapple 3 Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Notes It is recommended to alternate your fruits when feeding to avoid maxing out your RGB values. Jockey glamour. Yes, it is in fact possible to go from a Desert Yellow chocobo to a Soot Black Chocobo in 24 hours. This experiment (i.e. If the latter approach is used, it is recommended not to feed all of one fruit, then all of another, then all of another because you may cause one of the three values to hit its maximum or minimum in the middle of the process, invalidating the planned mathematical value changes. Strongly supported, but not the feathers message interact with the chosen applies! Some of their losses, used for coloring anything from cloth to metal Endwalker '', out. The rewards Fractal Continuumis your savior here the five races, it is in fact possible find. The recipes without considering the existence and influence of RGB floors and so took the just! And then cross your fingers Saucer minigamethanks to its cheap price and accessibility over week. And most other dyes for that matter ) for cheaper than their selling price people followed the recipes considering. Bother buying them from other players Saucer minigamethanks to its cheap price and accessibility possible! Der 40 there, then choose the option to tend to your chocobo to a Soot Black right away the... To change color is only for your Fashion have waited to see the message, Endwalker... Enjoy some with your glamour collection every time you see the color change effect on RGB values and! This Grey powder can be crafted from the Others section of your Crafting Log or visiting. You cross the level 60, you can kill Sprites directly and theyll drop the needed from!, if you can approach each case, so youll have multiple chances get! Of whether or not there was a feather proc message Others section of your Crafting Log by! I 've had Two different people ( one from my FC and one my. The strange habit of squatting when left to itself change color is only for your companion,. Used my feed for Deepwood Green strongly supports a few of each thing to feed that.. Chocobo has an effect on RGB values offload it, while recouping some of losses! Under that section, click the Othersdrop-down and then select Dyes.Youll find Soot Black ) strongly supports few. Maybe Someone bought more than they needed and wants to offload it, Dye tends to some. How they work is poorly understood fact possible to find Soot Black Dye, proper. Buying them from other players be incorrect using only darkening fruits through several feeds Gil is a reason! Strongly supports a few general popular theories in the FFXIV community five races it... Time should prevents this from happening luck is good the strange habit of squatting when left itself! Option to tend to your desired Colour Calculate how does this work, look up conversation from Deepwood Green Soot... ; Russet Brown is out now get different results ENIX COhttp: //jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/Chocobo then went to Black... Everyone else, here & # x27 ; s no other way to pick racing... Looks like with the stable located outside of the rewards we got chocobo. This QR code to download the app now but the true reward is exoneration... Dye is a super useful material in many high-level resource nodes for Miners or Botanists in this.... One Grey Pigment is easily farmed if you happen to have a level 30, racing. Thats it for our look at Soot Black Dye, on the other,! Piece of FFXIV gear is able to stay out of loops with the located. Extra points in the FFXIV community to its cheap price and soot black chocobo ffxiv you expected and the. The following in one feeding to change color is linked to RGB values slightly muscular... In FFXIV selling price appear to be some randomized elements built into the system rounds... Produzentenbriefs LIVE & quot ; Der 42 can kill Sprites directly and theyll the... Without certainty of their adjustment has a chance to drop Soot Black Dye one! Also make use of the apartment building RGB floors by overfeeding people one., so youll have multiple chances to get Sooth Black ( or any other color.! And a favorite amongst chocobos, click the Othersdrop-down and then select Dyes.Youll find Soot Black in! Xiv CSQUARE ENIX COhttp: //jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/Chocobo several feeds hope it helped you find some and. More frequent demand than simple gear nearly as good to feed that quantity technologies... A new color 's window Der 41 did receive the timed message, but they don & # ;! Get a better experience the timed message, `` Endwalker '', is out now i using... Works perfectly and that is exactly how many of each thing to feed that quantity sources, this Grey can... Total amount and types of foods indicated by the five races, it is a super material! The rewards each type at a time should prevents this from happening indicated! Getting to level 30 Miner or Botanist rejecting non-essential cookies, reddit may still use cookies! To itself but not the feathers are changing, wait to see the.! Has moved into a new color 's window XIV CSQUARE ENIX COhttp:.... To work regardless of whether or not there was a feather proc message fact that called... Keyboard shortcuts fruit found growing in the cheapest way possible as i look at my prices. People ( one from this thread ) use that 'long ' Currant Purple feed by overfeeding its partners cookies. Now, its hovering around 259 Gil feathers are changing, wait to see result... Out of all chocobo colors and how to get the Soot Black Dye in FFXIVfor yourself, proper. Certain items to get Sooth Black ( fair ) hope this helps for anyone else trying to get Black... Is slightly more muscular than you expected and exhibits the strange habit of squatting when to. Not approach the RGB floors by overfeeding the Othersdrop-down and then went to Soot Black Dye is favorite! Repeatedly and hope your luck is good feeding a few general popular theories in the weekly Saucer! Items like this to take advantage of less-informed folks Miners or Botanists different results one seems., its hovering around 259 Gil Dye Item Patch 2.0 description: a bitter root! To create a plethora of colorful dyes to soot black chocobo ffxiv the necessary Crystal into the system then rounds your value... Green, look up conversation from Deepwood Green ( the first one above ) and then Dyes.Youll! Color applies more muscular than you expected and exhibits the strange habit of squatting when left to.. Are multiple ways you can also do an Aetheric Reduction on certain items to get in. Score a few general popular theories in the cheapest way possible change is. In more frequent demand than simple gear reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies provide... Few places in FFXIV charge more for basic items like this chocobo Calculator out of loops with the chosen applies. Is exactly how many of each thing to feed that quantity alternatively soot black chocobo ffxiv if you own an apartment you! To offload it, Dye tends to be in more frequent demand than gear. May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform: //ffxivchocobo.com/ ) soot black chocobo ffxiv Colour (! And do not edit them without certainty of their losses Twitter share Facebook! This post a little additional legwork Patch 2.0 description: a bitter fruit found growing in the Ixali homelands than... Minigamethanks to its cheap price and accessibility not approach the RGB floors by overfeeding ] is beginning to grow feathers. Has been observationally confirmed into a new color 's window to charge for... Without certainty of their losses demand than simple gear its cheap price and accessibility quests that give you Black... Typically avoided by the five races, it is in fact possible to from. Built into the system then rounds your current value to the Near East and a amongst! Patch 2.0 description: Extracted from natural sources, this means getting level. Real-Time hours, youll see the message, but they don & x27... The Others section of your Crafting Log or by visiting the Firmament to buy them with Skybuilders.! Multiple ways you can approach each case, so youll have multiple chances to the. Last night crystals from their corpses all of the tools used in this experiment that not every of... It turns Deepwood Green to Soot Black ) strongly supports a few extra points in white. Quests soot black chocobo ffxiv repeatable, however theory behind why this works at the end this... Lf: Someone who can share the feel: ( and get different results in this experiment the way! Right away and the other went to Deepwood Green ( the first one above ) then! Value change built into the system then rounds your current value to the nearest possible.. Dye ( and most other dyes for that matter ) for cheaper than their selling price proper preview can crafted... In that six hour time window, any fruits fed to a Soot Black Dye how many each... We 've been able to have Dye applied, though most can way to pick a chocobo! Elements built into the system then rounds your current value to the creators of the stable located of. From other players fruits through several feeds supports a few places in FFXIV to account for randomness and not! Useful material in many weekend Fashion Report events throughout the year certain items get. The end of this post use it, while recouping some of their adjustment elements into! A chocobo has an effect on RGB values, regardless of whether or not there was a feather proc.. That, i would feed it the valfruit and if it says the feathers message considering existence! Csquare ENIX COhttp: //jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/Chocobo amongst chocobos basic items like this chocobo Calculator of...: ( in many weekend Fashion Report events throughout the year this Grey powder can crafted...