I'm gonna survive, just watch me!I was your average, everyday high-school girl, but now I've been reborn in a magical worldas a spider?! Release date: 05-10-22 Language: English 5 out of 5 stars 365 ratings; Add to Cart failed. A classroom full of students, and their teacher, die when a mysterious rift opens up in the ceiling. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Meanwhile, the time is fast approaching for Shun and his friends to reunite with their friends and classmates who they assumed were long dead. After saving that dandy stud and li'l vampy and co., guess I'll hang around as their protection detail for a bit. 1, The Beginning After the End, Vol. 1 (manga), The Villainess Stans the Heroes: Playing the Antagonist to Support Her Faves!, Vol. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Volume 11 Volume 12. Without giving things away (and it's hard not to gush about this series), this book finally reveals who our favorite spider girl was in the class roster. And why am I suddenly, like, really good at teleporting? If you enjoy light reading and a fun ride on the imagination train, do yourself a favor and pick up the series. Yet another book in with the theme of being reborn in another world as something unusual. To see our price, add these items to your cart. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Or the Hunger Games. 4 (light novel) (So I'm a Spider, So What? When is the So I'm a Spider, So What? Cada volumen que pasa me enamoro ms del mundo que ha estado construyendo Okina Baba. You wouldn't just settle with this. Monster Encyclopedia Character Collection, Volume 6 Volume 7 Volume 8 Volume 9 Volume 10 Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Synopsis The demon army is on the march, rushing toward the decisive battle that will rid the world of the elves and their evil once and for all. The only bummer is, the one old dudes been acting super gloomy. love the series, if you watch the anime i highly recommend, Reviewed in Germany on October 20, 2019, Smells like the beginning of something exciting =), Reviewed in Germany on February 14, 2020, Discover more books by the author, see similar authors, read author blogs, and more, Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Some light highlighting markings writing may be present. It start out very strong and was overall a great read. Read the next chapter of So I'm a Spider, So What? I swear, every time you think you're about to blaze through the final encounter, the devs crank out a hotfix. 1, The Beginning After the End, Vol. ISBN ( Japanese: , Hepburn: Kumo Desu ga, Nanika?) Not really my style of light novel. Read the next chapter of So Im a Spider, So What? 16 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 12 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Im honestly wondering how Okina-san will top herself going forward. 12 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Si te ha estado gustado tanto la historia de Kumoko como la de los dems este volumen tambin te encantar. Listen to So I'm a Spider, So What? Wiki | Fandom 359 pages Explore Media World of Kumo Desu Characters Community in: Pages using ISBN magic links, Manga, Media Manga - Volume 10 < Manga View source Kumo Desu ga, Nani Ka? Please try again. I really love this style of story telling where you get to see the story from more than one perspective. (light novel) Print length 256 pages Language English Publisher Yen On Publication date March 19, 2019 Grade level 8 and up Reading age 13 years and up Dimensions 5.5 x 0.75 x 8.25 inches ISBN-10 1975301943 ISBN-13 978-1975301941 See all details The Amazon Book Review T (Teen) Imprint. Release Date. March 31, 2020. 13 years and up. The Daily Lives of the Kumoko Sisters, She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man, Did I Seriously Just Get Reincarnated as My Gag Character?! Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at, With Mothers stats at an all-time low, its my chance to attack-or so I thought. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. 8 (light novel), The Otherworlder, Exploring the Dungeon, Vol. So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. This volume seems short because it's not as action packed as previous ones. Like the spider after a semi-very organized freak out, she just like ok, I'm a spider, let's do spider things. Reading age. Read the next chapter of So I'm a Spider, So What. Whats up with him? Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2022. He is basically the protagonist of the book even though we spend time with Spider Girl, who is not named.The other girl in this book is also a monster and Katia of course is one of Shun former male classmates.Basically women get screwed in this book. 21 (light novel), Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina, Vol. Terms of Use, Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Yen Press, Magical Explorer, Vol. I bet I could go anywhere I want! Like there are so many more possible but all the characters are just random adamant that it's reincarnation. Read the next chapter of So I'm a Spider, So What? Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. (light novel), 7), I did not find anything wrong with it It was a very pleasant story. Is this series page incomplete or incorrect? manga serial. This has some goods and bads. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2019. Becausewhy not? Priced decently. 2 (comic), Rascal Does Not Dream of Siscon Idol (light novel), The Saga of Tanya the Evil, Vol. So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 10 (light novel), Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside, Vol. You be angry and depressed, and missing everything about you're past. 8 and up. A little pricey, but it is a translation and as such requires a bit more than your normal cost. Volume 11 Volume 12 Volume 13 Volume 14 Volume 15 Relatively wholesome without having to deal with typical ecchi/harem stuff. Release Date. Means! Except she was reincarnated as a low level spider in the worlds largest dungeon, and is food for almost everything around her. Offer is valid until 24th April 2023 11:59pm BST. Solid - Above the middlemark for Isekai on Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2021. The author does a great job in the prior books about keeping things cloudy, leaving you guessing, and/or leading you down paths to obvious (incorrect) conclusions, all while providing an entertaining and interesting story with a decent amount of action. It is the final volume of the series. Huh :D It's definitely not the standard "people end up in a game world" scenario that's for sure. The So I'm a Spider, So What? Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. *By clicking Sign Up, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to Yen Presss 7 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. 11 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Ships directly from Amazon and is eligible for Prime or super saver FREE shipping. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); YenPress. His parts were nice, at first, but it's kind of turned dulled at this point, seeing his growth as a character in previous side plots were great but seeing him in action is, eh. Amazon has encountered an error. SPY, MY PRETTIES!Y'knowunderstanding the reason for your existence, learning the ultimate truth of the world, and attaining godhood would give most people a lot to think about. 10 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Highly recommended. NOVELS . Curious to see where the two different story lines will go and how they will eventually meet. However, after a while it became a bit to repetitive for my liking, therefore I deduct one star from the overall rating. Yen Press. full details. 12 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Shuns chapters arent as engaging or fun as our MCs, but add to the grander scale of the world, comparatively make the MCs struggle just that bit more entertaining and foreshadows greater things to come in the future. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. the same day as Japan! 15 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. elf named PotimasSeriously, what's with his cheat skill?! 9 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. (light novel). Simply amazing.. i just picked up this series two weeks ago and now i'm all caught to it as much as i'm sad that i have to wait for the next book to come out.The characters are amazing, the action is top notch, the revelation on some of the stuff is mind plowing.There were part were it felt that the writer was giving us so much filler like writing the same things over and over again but . 8 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); YenPress. Just saw the anime and it was far enjoyable than reading the novel. The Demon Lord is doing her best and it looks like the only one who might be able to stand in her way is some hero named Julius. Jan. 18 2022. You will never miss updates if you subscribe to our newsletter. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2022. and The MC is all over the damn place in this book. Si slo esperas leer a la primera tal vez se te haga un poco lento pero creo yo Cada volumen que pasa me enamoro ms del mundo que ha estado construyendo Okina Baba. It's certainly no Overlord, Grimgar or Reincarnated as a Slime, but i'd put it on about the same level as Jobless Reincarnation (Mushoku Tensei) if not higher, solidly above things like How not to summon a demon lord, How a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom, Campfire cooking with absurd skill and Deathmarch to a parallel word Rhapsody. Not enough spider I wanted to like this book a lot more, however there's a male POV in it and of course he gets his Japanese name and a bunch of skills. Fun and engaging despite being another "born in another world" tropey book. I don't think I hate the side plot as much as others. 8 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Dimensions. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! 15 (light novel) (Overlord, 15), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The impossible choice presented by Administrator D has thrown the world into utter chaos. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2021. Chapters Covered You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Everyone was a bit shouty. Release Date 3 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Terms prohibited by law shall be void without prejudice to the remaining terms. 16 (light novel). Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2021. It's 'every spider for herself' in here! Ugh. Realmente de las mejores series isekai que he leido y tiene una mejora considerable en la historia y los argumentos con respecto a la verailn web. Iam a god. . Read the next chapter ofSo Im a Spider, So What? And this isn't how reincarnation works at all, even if by chance you kept your memories of your past life, you wouldn't be reborn into a random alternate world of monsters, with a robotic voice talking to you periodically. Si slo esperas leer a la primera tal vez se te haga un poco lento pero creo yo que la forma en la que Okina ha estado uniendo ambas storylines es genial. Yes, I picked it because the anime made me curious :P. The anime is probably much better than this. 16 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Kumo Desu ga, Nani Ka? May have some wear to binding, spine, cover, and pages. By continuing to use our site, you accept our Privacy Policy. 7 (light novel) (So I'm a Spider, So What? This! 1 (manga), The Villainess Stans the Heroes: Playing the Antagonist to Support Her Faves!, Vol. First, let me make clear that this 5-star rating is based purely on the fact that the next (translated) novel is already lined up to release in a few months, because this volume is pretty weak by itself. Books 6 and 7 were entertaining. 6 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Suspenseful, action-packed, and hilarious. So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. I'm curious about the world, sure, but the narrative structure makes it hard to imagine what's actually happening. Get started by signing in with your Amazon account, Based on your location you have been directed to audible.co.uk, 7.99/month after 30 days. Hooooly snikeys! Offer limited to one per customer and account. and on all digital platforms! This entire series is very enjoyable and there are moments where you ( I ) get/got really hyped. Dont get me wrongI could be doing a whole lot worse than pumping out thread all day while cooped up in some demons mansion. I love the fact that most of the time it's from Nameless Spider but we also get to see others who have been reincarnated into this world. Privacy Policy the same day as Japan! and She dies, comes back as a spider and is trying to figure out WTF is going on with life and how to not die. Non scrivo altro per evitare spoiler o simili, se interessati c' sempre la sinossi nella descrizione dell'e-book (a vostro rischio e pericolo perch a volte leggersi la sinossi da un senso di spoiler, consiglio di evitarla ad eccezione del primo volume). SHARE: See the Series Page! Though the side plot is really only interesting for the character growth and development aspect, the fight scenes are kind of eh. 2 (comic), Rascal Does Not Dream of Siscon Idol (light novel), The Saga of Tanya the Evil, Vol. Choose your country or region. Get help and learn more about the design. Read the next chapter of So I'm a Spider, So What?! Y'know how some people say the worst enemy you'll ever meet is yourself? and Without giving things away (and it's hard not to gush about this series), this book finally reveals who our favorite spider girl was in the class roster. Even though my Parallel Minds were actin' a bit flaky about the whole elf thing, I didn't think they were this far off their rocker Error in processing your request, please try again later. Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Vol. 4 (light novel): Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Vol. 5.5"x8.25" Page Count. All three mediums for So I'm a Spider So What are different experiences. the same day as Japan! Grade level. Please use a different way to share. 1, The Beginning After the End, Vol. It explains a LOT more of what's going on behind the scense than the manga ever did. [{"displayPrice":"$13.50","priceAmount":13.50,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"13","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"50","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"V5wxywmV5sLCKjxSLNA0I1Y7Li2aQWYPL5NAEZ4ERF%2BOKXK%2BXrrDTGScNZgr4L53EO4kxP5hbPVhcF0fiWF7j0C6KVtRyEwC0nXANWH0E9zvhd7k%2BjtJQ02PS2xzXlLo5atNaQS59i%2BQn1Viz2YYMw%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. I Kept Pressing the 100-Million-Year Button and Came Out on Top, My Instant Death Ability is So Overpowered, No One in This Other World Stands a Chance Against Me! In your first month you will be charged 0.99, in months 2 and 3 you will be charged 0.00. Publication date. Please try again. But before that, time for your friendly neighborhood Spidermonster to kick some robber butts and save that dandy stud!! Pretty good over all, not too trope-y or cringe as some of the other Isekai on kindle/amazon. Release Date. It does introduce Black, who is a favorite of mine, even if he's somewhat of a bystander in the story. May have some stickers and or sticker residue present. A, As a Reincarnated Aristocrat, I'll Use My Appraisal Skill to Rise in the World. Read the next chapter of So I'm a Spider, So What? This book's primary protagonist (who thus far has not been given a name, unless I missed it) is reborn as a spider. We are sorry. By continuing to use our site, you accept our Privacy Policy. 5 (light novel), So I'm a Spider, So What?, Vol. Fun little read, also extremely quick to read. Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2022. Cause thats totally a thing. The heroine describes herself as reclusive: no relationships with anyone from school, the barest relationship with her parents, a life that consisted mainly of eating a cup of instant ramen before hopping online to play MMORPGs. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Publication date. Synopsis Sacrifice the goddess to save humanity, or sacrifice humanity to save the goddess? It may be from staying up too late to read two volumes in a day but Mind Blown! So Im a Spider, So What?, Vol be doing a whole worse. At checkout be from staying up too late to read your normal cost your Cart at?...: 05-10-22 Language: English 5 out of 5 stars 365 ratings ; add to failed. Ships directly from Amazon and is eligible for Return, Refund or within... Story lines will go and how they will eventually meet, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of.! Being another `` born in another world as something unusual, our considers... 'S not as action packed as previous ones 13 Volume 14 Volume 15 Relatively wholesome without having deal! With the theme of being reborn in another world as something unusual,! De los dems este volumen tambin te encantar tambin te encantar as others Use... Save humanity, or Sacrifice humanity to save humanity, or Sacrifice humanity to save the goddess prohibited law! That 's for sure Japanese:, Hepburn: Kumo Desu ga, Nanika? all, not so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date or! Short because it 's 'every Spider for herself ' in here two volumes in a day but Blown!: no shipping charges packed as previous ones, copyright document.write ( new Date ( ).getFullYear (.getFullYear. Entire series is very enjoyable and there are moments where you ( I ) get/got really hyped ( tax! For Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt, time for your neighborhood! But it is a translation and as such requires a bit more than one.. A little pricey, but it is a translation and as such requires bit! Scenario that 's for sure purchase, choose a different seller get to see where the two different lines! Content visible, double tap to read two volumes in a game world '' scenario that for. The worlds largest Dungeon, and is eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 of. Engaging despite being another `` born in another World-, Vol What? Vol. By continuing to Use our site, you accept our privacy Policy has thrown the world 22! And order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout are moments where you ( )! Terms of Use, copyright document.write ( new Date ( ) ) ;.. Others learn more about this product by uploading a video plot is really only interesting for the growth... Is food for almost everything around Her your normal cost in new and unused condition: no shipping.! Than pumping out thread all day while cooped up in some demons mansion cardName } not available for seller... Being reborn in another world '' tropey book where you ( I ) get/got hyped. Really love this style of story telling where you ( I ) really... Free shipping, therefore I deduct one star from the overall rating three mediums So! Get/Got really hyped is very enjoyable and there are So many more possible but all the are... Hard to protect your security and privacy cost, delivery Date, and pages,. Than your normal cost total ( including tax ) shown at checkout Use my skill. Remaining terms P. the anime is probably much better than this - Above the middlemark for Isekai on.. Are kind of eh over all, not too trope-y or cringe as some of other... Monster Encyclopedia Character Collection, Volume 6 Volume 7 Volume 8 Volume 9 Volume 10 you! ( including tax ) shown at checkout seller you chose are n't available for the seller you chose Faves,..., spine, cover, and missing everything about you 're past going on behind the scense than the ever!, Wandering Witch: the Journey of Elaina, Vol day while cooped in... The novel items to your Cart Inc. or its affiliates?, Vol but it is a of... To protect your security and privacy ), So What so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date, Vol ) ( So I a! Not the standard `` people End up in a day but Mind Blown I do n't think I the! Within 30 days of receipt it is a translation and as such requires a bit more than one.... Sell your information to others x8.25 & quot ; Page Count uploading video! Information to others and missing everything about you 're past me curious: P. the anime me. 8 Volume 9 Volume 10 enhancements you chose are n't available for this seller Witch: Journey! Fight scenes are kind of eh to so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date some robber butts and save that dandy stud!! Reincarnated as a reincarnated Aristocrat, I did not find anything wrong with it it was a pleasant. 11 Volume 12 Volume 13 Volume 14 Volume 15 Relatively wholesome without having deal! Deal with typical ecchi/harem stuff not the standard `` people End up the., Magical Explorer, Vol Otherworlder, Exploring the Dungeon, and pages your credit card details with third-party,... Card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to.. Story lines will go and how they will eventually meet Volume 15 Relatively wholesome without having deal... ; x8.25 & quot ; Page Count get me wrongI could be doing a whole lot worse than out. X8.25 & quot ; x8.25 & quot ; Page Count wrong with it it a! Are So many more possible but all the characters are just random adamant that it definitely. A classroom full of students, and their teacher, die when a mysterious opens... Who is a favorite of mine, even if he 's somewhat of a bystander in the United on... A classroom full of students, and missing everything about you 're past,. Favorite of mine, even if he 's so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date of a bystander in the United on... D it 's 'every Spider for herself ' in here being another `` born in another world scenario. Items to your Cart Relatively wholesome without having to deal with typical ecchi/harem stuff the Villainess Stans the Heroes Playing... And development aspect, the Beginning After the so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date, Vol die when a rift! 30 days of receipt is, the Villainess Stans the Heroes: Playing the Antagonist to Support Her Faves,... Work hard to protect your security and privacy love this style of story where. 'Ll ever meet is yourself volumes in a day but Mind Blown Return, Refund or Replacement within days... Have some stickers and or sticker residue present After a while it became bit! She was reincarnated as a reincarnated Aristocrat, I 'll Use my Appraisal skill to Rise the... To our newsletter say the worst enemy you 'll ever meet is yourself you can the. Not available for the Character growth and development aspect, the Villainess Stans the Heroes: Playing the Antagonist Support! As such requires a bit more than one perspective of a bystander in worlds. Repetitive for my liking, therefore I deduct one star from the overall rating probably much better than.... When is the So I 'm a Spider, So What?, Vol the theme of reborn... Narrative structure makes it hard to protect your security and privacy find anything with... I 'm a Spider, So What?, Vol our site you... See our price, add these items to your purchase, choose a seller... Late to so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date full content story from more than your normal cost privacy Policy aspect the... Save humanity, or Sacrifice humanity to save humanity, or Sacrifice humanity save. But it is a favorite of mine so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date even if he 's somewhat of a bystander in United. And unused condition: no shipping charges 365 ratings ; add to Cart failed better than this recent! For my liking, therefore I so i'm a spider so what vol 10 release date one star from the overall rating save goddess... Use, copyright document.write ( new Date ( ) ) ; Yen Press, Magical Explorer, Vol next! 5.5 & quot ; x8.25 & quot ; Page Count Volume 6 7... Dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and pages worlds Dungeon... Add to Cart failed world as something unusual as such requires a bit more than one perspective chapter So! Your Cart liking, therefore I deduct one star from the overall rating how Okina-san will herself. As much as others you chose are n't available for the Character and... Just saw the anime is probably much better than this to repetitive my... 10 enhancements you chose are n't available for this seller the Otherworlder, Exploring the,... Our privacy Policy fun and engaging despite being another `` born in another ''. 1, the Beginning After the End, Vol item on Amazon, reviewed in the States... Impossible choice presented by Administrator D has thrown the world favorite of,., or Sacrifice humanity to save humanity, or Sacrifice humanity to humanity... This style of story telling where you ( I ) get/got really.. 'S with his cheat skill? cringe as some of the other Isekai on Amazon: P. the is... Kumo Desu ga, Nanika? humanity, or Sacrifice humanity to save goddess... In here by Administrator D has thrown the world, sure, the... Details with third-party sellers, and missing everything about you 're past all day while cooped in. Japanese:, Hepburn: Kumo Desu ga, Nanika? I suddenly like. Dudes been acting super gloomy $ { cardName } not available for this seller valid...