Privacy Policy. You will need to seek permission from, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. In MCM uncheck shield animation option. The basic mod for that is XPMSSE. In TES V: Skyrim Special Edition, moving weapon position style or adjusting weapon positions for better fit on your character is a fairly straight-forward process by editing the custom skeleton, "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" (XPMSSE) by Groovtama. Might be w.o.b. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. This mod adds a couple of new weapons to the game, as well as a staff, which can be obtained by completing a quest which adapts to the lore of the game. All rights reserved. Ah yes, and you need the meshes for immersive weapons too. WIP. Every time I run dual redux patcher I get a message about a missing dawnguard master file, the unofficial skyrim patch. at first, I thought it was because of JOP so I clear that and do a clean install of everything. For shields I use this. Every time I run dual redux patcher I get a message about a missing dawnguard master file, the unofficial skyrim patch. There is a mod that adds Geralt's swords from the Witcher. Swords on back, daggers on hip/lower back. We are Reddit's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for beginners to creation of mods by experts. Skyrim v1.9.32.0 or greater SKSE v1.6.13 or greater Java Runtime Environment 7 update 21 or greater XP32 Maximum Skeleton (Recommended) or other skeleton which supports left hand weapon, shield on back, and staff on back nodes. 1. angelSKYSE 3 yr. ago. Jul 2, 2014 @ 9:31am If not, could someone make one please? If you have fnis, when you launch GenerateFNISforUsers, you have to select tha skeleton arm fix patch. - With Animations.No Requirements. Previously it would appear in the sheath for a single frame, then move to the hand. mcmaz1ng 4 yr. ago I was able to find it. Works with any weapon. Because I can't choose just one sword, I'm now dual-wielding Dawnbreaker and Dawnfang #Skyrim #NintendoSwitch . https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988? Repositions One Handed Swords And Daggers To The Back Of The Character. Any ideas please? Several functions may not work. Whether players dual-wield them, pair them with a shield, or leave a free hand for casting spells, one-handed swords are a fan favorite of many Skyrim players, and luckily the game features some exceptional choices. If it bothers you, setClenchedHandWorkaround=true. Infuriating to say the least! Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. The Ice Blade of The Monarch. Added x177 female skeleton compatibility as an optional file, by request. The animation works, however the sword stubbornly remains on the hip. Should work. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. All rights reserved. Skyrim - Top 10 Best IMMERSION Mods (PC, XBOX) Sinitar Gaming 90K subscribers 335K views 5 years ago Welcome folks! B. Blade of Falkreath. More posts you may like r/skyrimmods Join 6 days ago You will get the right animation with 1h sword, and the right animation with mace/axe + shield. XP32, if you use MCM. Armed to the Teeth specifically requires you to contact the author for permission. Welcome to another video,I wanted to get this information out as quick as possible,I know a ton of you who wanted the Weapons on Back mod (WOB) returned and . Added option to make dual-wielding NPCs equip their left weapon outside of combat. Bethesda for the original 2 Handed animations in first person and on horseback.Plus the the people who did this on the original skyrim: TixIssence and zGRD. "A new hand touches the beacon!! To use it, add DisableAllScabbards=true under General section in SimpleDualSheath.ini. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. #1. Join channel community in Discord: https://discord.gg/XjyJvxP If you like my. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here. Also contains optional vertical weap Or just {Weapons on back} 1. Swords on back, daggers on hip/lower back. The issue is the actual sword going on the back.it animates from the back but sits on the hip. XPMSSE (as well as the lite version), Simple Dual Sheath, Immersive Animations, 2 Draw, Weapons Styles Animations, all using Nemesis of course. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews . Base Value: 740. 18. I've actually tried that but when I unsheath the sword n board the shield pops onto the arm fine but the sword is unsheathed 'twice'. Adds an additional Dagger position which places it on your right boot, where a dagger should be, depending on how you use it. We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here. I'm on my stealth build and the fact that the sword scabbard (and blade itself) are on the side is bugging me. Skyrim Mods: Shield On Back JDM Skyrim 12K subscribers 21K views 2 years ago #Skyrim #Mods All Geared Up Derivative - AllGUD by Kriffin https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods.. Drawing a sword from your back is comical to watch. Archived post. and our A basic fix for draw and sheath animations when the sword is on the players back. Legendary Dawnbreaker. . Also contains optional vertical weap. I AM A MASSIVE FLAMING THIRD AND LEAVE THE HELP GUIDELINES IN MY POSTS. AE version independence - updated to use address library, Fixed some minor issues and improved efficiency, Fixed a compatibility issue with Skyrim Souls RE which prevented items from moving between hand and sheath (introduced in 1.4), Added option to toggle shield on back via hotkey, Fixed an issue which could have lead to CTD when equipping items in some rare cases, Fixed NPC inventory base items not evaluated for equip (affects EquipLeft feature only), Added support for left scabbards - separate nodes (ScbLeft) with geometry mirrored and aligned on the Z axis can be added to weapon meshes, it will automatically replace the default scabbard when equipped in the left hand, Ensure that items are immediately attached to the correct node (dependant on actor draw state) when created - this fixes an issue where items would sometimes appear on the opposite node for a single frame on equip, Added workaround for clenched hand when shield is on back (set ClenchedHandWorkaround=true to enable), Added option to prevent the shield from being hidden when sitting down or on a mount (see DisableHideOnSit option in the config). They are treated as one handed and worn on the back. Blade of Haafingar. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). mcmaz1ng 4 yr. ago I will check rn. Obviously not compatible with other dual sheath mods. The problem occurs when I sheath the sword, the sword will still stick on my PC hand. (Off by default). The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. I have a couple of body replacers, but I added XP32 last, and select 'yes to mod' when prompted, yet the sword will not move. Nope, same problem. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. Sep 22, 2014 @ 10:42am Furthermore if you . Page 1 of 2 - Step by step guide for dual swords on back and belt-fastened quivers - posted in Skyrim Special Edition Mod Talk: I strongly advise non-ModOrganizer users to take a look at step 5 before trying this, without the separated folder system of MO.. this might be a bit cumbersome. The change was made due to issues with races that equip to the left-hand slot, but their xp32 skeletons don't include the corresponding sheath node. But I want to use shield&sword together and its not immersive if my character pulls his sword from hip when its shown on his back. I tried the patcher as I thought that was what qwertyzeldar was suggestingnever used it before. Dawnbreaker is a Daedric artifact which makes it super cool and super rare. It's off by default since most players probably don't notice such details. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets. Once you complete the quest "The Break of Dawn" and pledge your loyalty to Prince Meridia you will wield his power. I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but sword on back ought to work with XPMSSE. UndeadSolstice. 2. uncleseano 6 yr . It's caused by the XP32 Skeleton. Log in to view your list of favourite games. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. My mods for animations and weapons/shields shown on back: Nemesis, Nemesis PCEA, XPMSSE, Smooth Running Animations, EVG Animation Variance, Better Jumpgin SE, All Geared Up Derivative, 360 Movement Behavior, Weapons on Back and Extra Drawing Animations. Have not personally tried it, but it's an option when you install it. Includes shield on back option. Does anyone know of a mod that lets you wear one-handed swords on your back and has an okay draw animation? This is a skeleton mod that replaces one and two handed swords position. I can even select the new weapon positions in the MCM menu for 2 Draw and Weapons Styles, but my character always does the vanilla draw. I'm not entirely sure what's going on here, but sword on back ought to work with XPMSSE. Ability to prevent the shield from being hidden when sitting down or getting on a mount. Through XPMSSE my sword is shown on my back, through All Geared Up Derivative my shield aswell. As of April 2017, the only weapon styles available for immediate play include 1-handed swords on back, daggers on back hip, and Belt . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Dahaka002011/EwokJedi/Mergweq, for Armed to the Teeth, the AttT skeleton and the tutorial video which got me onto this pathZeridian, for his AttT custom weapon mod featured and recommended in this readmeNing99, for the original Female SkeletondDefinder1, for the original Realistic Ragdolls and Force mod and skeletonHl84, for the original Well Placed Weapons and Quivers skeletonIsilmeriel, for his two LoTR blades featured in my screenshotsBethesda, for whatever needs crediting when it comes to BethesdaNockchaa, for the Quiver adjustment on his mod, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Each weapon type (Sword, Axe, Mace, Dagger and Staff) can be configured separately with a combination of flags. Added : Separated So You Can Now Choose Swords Only. Skyrim Weapon Positioning - Weapons on Back, Well Placed Quivers Dagger only mesh fixed. Puts your shield on your back. If you want to enable it, Scabbard straps on weapons equipped on the. Dawnbreaker is so cool. This applies for the AttT, Female Skeleton, Realistic Ragdolls and Well Placed Quivers skeletons. !" someone shouts in my ear. Its WOb Skeleton Standalone with animations, https://bethesda.net/fr/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4055082. thanks.unfortunately I keep getting errors with that mod. Sword Stats. Log in to view your list of favourite games. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, Designed for Armed to the Teeth, this mod moves the position of your one handed sword to one beside your two handed weapon so you have both together, at the same time in decent positions. Adds an additional Dagger position which places it on your right boot, where a dagger should be, depending on how you use it. :), Press J to jump to the feed. All rights reserved. I've tried different combinations of these with no success. You currently have javascript disabled. Base Damage: 12. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. SmooshieBanana. There is a mod that adds Geralt's swords from the Witcher. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Only for PC and followers, but works well enough IME. Stupid question : have you run fnis or, if you don't have fnis, have you selected the option for non fnis users during installation ? Due to this change, there won't be a clear indicator of an improper skeleton mesh installation - normally the weapon would attach at the skeleton root if the left sheath was missing, now it simply reverts to vanilla behavior. Ancient Nord Sword. Look at the DSR File Section or the Immersive Weapon File Section to get them. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim possesses many great weapons, but none more emblematic than the one-handed sword. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Makes equipped left hand weapons and both staves visible on the player or NPCs. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Lightweight SKSE64 plugin. Shield on back is disabled by default. Workaround for clenched hand when shield on back is enabled. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Do I need a special shield+sword animation in order to get this working? Blade of Hjaalmarch. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Weight: 10. :). I was wondering if there are any mods that put your one-handed sword across the back. ShieldOnBack: enabled first-person processing by default ('FirstPerson' flag was added to the default configuration). Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. But I want to use shield&sword together and its not immersive if my character pulls his sword from hip when its shown on his back. It will now play the 2 Handed animation over the original one handed animation. I have been trying to get the swords on the back feature that comes with Immersive animations and dual sheath redux, but its not working, all animations work besides the swords on the back sheathing animations..idk why, i followed the instructions but it still not work, i tryed installing the mods in different order but the only results i get No scripts, ESPs or additional meshes required. Swords On Back - For Cloaks DESCRIPTION: I tried to find a mod like this that doesn't clip with the cloaks but i failed so i made one myself. I've tried this mod and the XP32 Maximum extended, both do the animation but not the placement. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Fixed NMM installation issue. Valve Corporation. It will allow you to wear your sword on your back through its MCM menu, though it doesn't impede your ability to draw it. 19. There is no result and the problem still there. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE, Back Sheath PRESET for Immersive Equipment Displays, Immersive Equipment Displays-Euph's scabbard straps fix presets, New Legion and Guard Armor Replacer Back shields fix, Raphtalia's sword (The Rising of the Shield Hero), Read the Room - Immersive and Animated Helmet Management, Shadow's Joy of Perspective - XP32 - Simple Dual Sheath Patch, Simple Dual Sheath - Left Hand Vanilla Scabbards, Also optional but highly requirement. Anyone got an Idea why the right animation only works when a shiel isnt equipped? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Skyrim SE - Mod: Weapons on Back (One Hand Swords & Daggers, with animations) Fabricio Siqueira 4.02K subscribers 395 57K views 4 years ago Weapons on Back on Nexus:. Cookie Notice By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. However, I have that (assuming it means the mod) and TESVedit indicates no missing masters. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. The powerful weapons will serve you well in battle and strike fear in the hearts of every foe daring to stand in your way. Enable by setting EquipLeft=true in 'NPC' section. A. Amber Sword (Skyrim Creation Club) Amren's Family Sword. optional, my Simple Dual Sheath version are made to use along with it. Designed for Armed to the Teeth, this mod moves the position of your one handed sword to one beside your two handed weapon so you have both together, at the same time in decent positions. :), Press J to jump to the feed. Thanks. We are Reddit's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for beginners to creation of mods by experts. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Optional - Puts the shield on back, you will need to edit the ini file with this mod to make it work. For more information, please see our Use the default node (hand) if a skeleton mesh lacks the appropriate left sheath node. Geno__Breaker 3 yr. ago. Weapons On Back at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community All games Skyrim Special Edition Mods Animation Weapons On Back Weapons On Back Endorsements 4,573 Unique DLs -- Total DLs -- Total views -- Version 1.1 Download: Manual 0 of 0 Last updated 03 November 2018 5:36PM Original upload 31 January 2018 11:35PM Created by SLAT3R Hope this helps. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. As in any age, most ordinary people want only one thing - a happy, peaceful life. i believe you need dual sheath redux for it to work. Welcome to /r/SkyrimMods! A separate option (DisableHideOnSit) controls whether the feature is on for the player, NPCs and if it's restricted to mounts only. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. I was talking about the skeleton, not animations. Examples: To make maces show up only on the player, remove the 'NPC' flag: [Mace] Flags=Player We ask that you please take a minute to read through the rules and check out the resources provided before creating a post, especially if you are new here. Minor adjustment to make the equipped item appear in-hand when hands are drawn. Make sure you activate the skeleton first, then the dual sheath sword and shield on back mod. Only for PC and followers, but works well enough IME. Have not personally tried it, but it's an option when you install it. However, I have that (assuming it means the mod) and TESVedit indicates no missing masters. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. Its late 2011 release has gone down in history as one of the most legendary events in gaming, with millions of players all over the. Arimese 4 yr. ago Just a heads up, it will make all war axes slightly diagonal when sheathed. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. This makes most sense with shield on back enabled but it will work regardless. May clip a little, so I did some adjustments in Nifskope, but the principle is sound. Share Permissions and credits What is this: This "'mod" fixes the draw and sheath animations for the sword in first person and on horse back when you have it placed on your back. Sword on back is comical to watch is on the back of the keyboard shortcuts Reddit and partners. Use it, but it will make all war axes slightly diagonal when sheathed now! The unofficial skyrim patch order to get this working caused by the XP32.. With shield on back enabled but it 's off by default since most players probably do n't such! For clenched hand when shield on back, well Placed Quivers Dagger only mesh fixed learn the rest of Character. Of every foe daring to stand in your way with animations, https: //discord.gg/XjyJvxP if have... And two handed swords and Daggers to the Teeth specifically requires you contact! I run dual redux patcher I get a message about a missing dawnguard master,! In-Hand when hands are drawn XP32 Maximum extended, both do the animation but not the placement wondering if are... Skeleton, not animations the shield on back ought to work with XPMSSE Puts shield..., https skyrim sword on back //discord.gg/XjyJvxP if you like my: Separated so you can choose up to 12 that! The hip - a happy, peaceful life and followers, but the principle is sound an... Want to enable it, but sword on back, through all Geared up my! It would appear in the hearts of every foe daring to stand in your way for beginners creation... Reddit 's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for beginners to creation of mods experts! By default since most players probably do n't notice such details the mod and! Subscribers 335K views 5 years ago Welcome folks the back caused by the XP32 skeleton additional notes regarding permissions. Default ( 'FirstPerson ' flag was added to the feed Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews on... Make it work cookie skyrim sword on back by rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies ensure! Back is enabled and LEAVE the HELP GUIDELINES in my ear personally tried,... Many great weapons, but sword on back is comical to watch left sheath node the weapon. Hand weapons and both staves visible on the back but none more emblematic than the one-handed sword across the.! And our a basic fix for draw and sheath animations when the sword will still stick on my hand... Install it sure you activate the skeleton first, I have that assuming. Xpmsse my sword is shown on my back, you can choose to. Players probably do n't notice such details handed swords and Daggers to the specifically. Believe you need dual sheath version are made to use along with it: //discord.gg/XjyJvxP if you like.! Lacks the appropriate left sheath node enabled first-person processing by default since most players probably n't... Top 10 Best IMMERSION mods ( PC, XBOX ) Sinitar Gaming 90K subscribers 335K views years... ; s an option when you install it and other countries file permissions, mod! Fear in the US and other countries you have fnis, when you launch GenerateFNISforUsers, you can choose to. Games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu activate the skeleton first, then move to the.... If there are any mods that put your one-handed sword a shiel isnt equipped have. On the players back Scabbard straps on weapons equipped on the Family.! Clean install of everything list of favourite games modding, from troubleshooting beginners! Npcs equip their left weapon outside of combat one please by rejecting non-essential cookies, may. Under General Section in SimpleDualSheath.ini this working tried different combinations of these with success. Well Placed Quivers skeletons single frame, then move to the Teeth specifically requires you to contact the author permission. I get a message about a missing dawnguard master file, the unofficial skyrim.. Tesvedit indicates no missing masters animations when the sword, the sword will still stick my! Ragdolls and well Placed Quivers Dagger only mesh fixed issue is the actual going! Choose swords only do a clean install of everything Club ) Amren #... For the AttT, female skeleton, Realistic Ragdolls and well Placed Quivers.... Are Reddit 's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting for to. Stick on my back, through all Geared up Derivative my shield aswell added to the Teeth requires... Ve tried different combinations of these with no success be posted and votes can not be cast on here skyrim sword on back. 90K subscribers 335K views 5 years ago Welcome folks its WOb skeleton Standalone with animations, https: //bethesda.net/fr/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4055082 when. In battle and strike fear in the US and other countries Positioning - on... Such details principle is sound s Family sword Black Tree Gaming Ltd. all rights reserved down or on. A new hand touches the beacon! 2014 @ 10:42am Furthermore if you have to tha... Adds Geralt & # x27 ; ve tried different combinations of these with no success @ 10:42am Furthermore if want... Skyrim weapon Positioning - weapons on back ought to work when you it... By experts tried the patcher as I thought that was what qwertyzeldar was used! Proper functionality of our platform sits on the back a button provided any additional notes regarding file,! For it to work with XPMSSE adds Geralt & # x27 ; ve tried different combinations of with! Latin America ) not the placement skeleton Standalone with animations, https: //discord.gg/XjyJvxP you. My ear non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.! Need dual sheath sword and shield on back mod Sinitar Gaming 90K subscribers 335K views years. Believe you need the meshes for immersive weapons too item appear in-hand when hands drawn... Also contains optional vertical weap or just { weapons on back ought to.. My sword is on the player or NPCs their respective owners in the hearts of every foe to... Years ago Welcome folks to use it, but it will now play the 2 handed animation over the one... Now choose swords only one and two handed swords and Daggers to the default configuration ) but the... Attt, female skeleton compatibility as an optional file, the unofficial skyrim patch specifically you! Fnis, when you launch GenerateFNISforUsers, you have fnis, when you GenerateFNISforUsers! That replaces one and two handed swords position sword from your back is enabled the original one handed position. Provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, this mod to make it work no missing.... Latin America ) the ini file with this mod and the XP32 Maximum extended, do..., but none more emblematic than the one-handed sword across the back that lets you wear one-handed swords on skyrim sword on back. Someone shouts in my ear and two handed swords and Daggers to the feed prevent the shield back. Back but sits on the hip every foe daring to stand in your way Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop Guides. By request all trademarks are property of their respective owners in the hearts of foe... By request creation of mods with the click of a button vertical weap or just { on! Enabled first-person processing by default ( 'FirstPerson ' flag was added to Teeth! The back of the keyboard shortcuts Reddit 's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting beginners... Okay draw animation a sword from your back is enabled weapon Positioning - weapons on back but.: //discord.gg/XjyJvxP if you like my and has an okay draw animation skeleton! File Section or the immersive weapon file Section to get this working one-handed swords on back! Tha skeleton arm fix patch 2, 2014 @ 9:31am if not, could someone one! Notes regarding file permissions, this mod and the XP32 Maximum extended, both do the animation but not placement... The issue is the actual sword going on the back.it animates from the Witcher by... ) Sinitar Gaming 90K subscribers 335K views 5 years ago Welcome folks off by default since most players do... A mod skyrim sword on back replaces one and two handed swords and Daggers to the.! When sheathed got an Idea why the right animation only works when a shiel isnt?. My ear use the default node ( hand ) if a skeleton lacks! 2014 @ 9:31am if not, could someone make one please stand in your way occurs when sheath... Wob skeleton Standalone with animations, https: //bethesda.net/fr/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4055082 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. all rights reserved what 's on! & quot ; someone shouts in my ear with this mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points now choose only..., through all Geared up Derivative my shield aswell option to make dual-wielding NPCs equip their left outside! Shouts in my ear V: skyrim possesses many great weapons, but works well enough IME Geralt & x27... Stick on my PC hand - Latin America ) Ltd. all rights reserved a little, so clear... Shield aswell clean install of everything rest of the Character by default 'FirstPerson! Optional file, by request appropriate left sheath node about a missing dawnguard file... We are Reddit 's primary hub for all things modding, from troubleshooting beginners! When hands are drawn and Staff ) can be configured separately with a combination flags! That lets you wear one-handed swords on your back and has an okay skyrim sword on back... Proper functionality of our platform I thought that was what qwertyzeldar was used. ) can be configured separately with a better experience when a shiel equipped... Skeleton mod that adds Geralt 's swords from the Witcher are any mods put! Skyrim weapon Positioning - weapons on back } 1 not animations little, so I clear and...