CL. Our beloved family pets, mom and dad currently have their las Greetings, I am offering three 14-week-old shih tzu puppies, one female and two males, for adoption into a new home. People have also created many Shih Tzu hybrid breeds, such as Maltese Shitzu puppies for sale. The happiness of our customers, our breeders, and your puppy is the foundation of everything we do. north jersey for sale "shih tzu" - craigslist. favorite this post Jan 25 Pit puppy (Shelby) pic map. account. refresh results with search filters open search menu. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale In Nc Craigslist. They have had their first vaccine with dewormed done. They really helped me out in my decisions and provided me with a reliable, friendly services and a professional breeder in Missouri. An adorable toy pup, the Shih Tzu is a playful yet gentle breed that is great with children and make for great roommates in homes of all sizes. The Shih Tzu is a tiny little companion dog with mysterious origins. for sale. If you would like to be more 3 hours ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com A puppy mill is sort of like a factoryexcept instead of producing phones or paper, it produces dogs. I have his vaccination records, and he is up to date. They are eating and drinking on their own Our Shih-tzu dogs has a litter of seven puppies on January 9th. These puppies have been trained to use pads for . no hidden. Black. We'll give them dewo Hello, I'm rehoming a 5 month old male purebred shih tzu. for sale. account. Please create a password to set up your PuppySpot account. refresh results with search filters open search menu. favorite this post Jan 25 Male. Pleasant, NC) pic map hide this posting restore restore this posting. All in all, Shih Tzus are pretty easygoing and arent too fussy about where they live! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. greensboro for sale by owner "Shih tzu" - craigslist..favorite this post Jan 1 Iso, Breeders retiring small breeds (vpi > Charlotte) pic map hide this posting . general for sale 8; baby & kid stuff 1 + show 43 more + hide 43 more. They will be ready for new homes on December 16th. new york. Filter. Available when weaned, around February 25, 2022. non-refundable deposit to hold. general for sale 16; wanted 2; baby & kid stuff 1; farm & garden 1 + show 41 more + hide 41 more . (Walnut Cove) pic map hide this. general for sale 36; baby . Niagara Falls, NY. 600$ per puppy shih tzu mixed with chihhuaha. I'm trying to find a loving home for my Shih Tzu Havanese baby boy who is 10 weeks old. Founded in 1884, the not-for-profit AKC is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health, and training information for all dogs. The Shih Tzu is a tiny little companion dog with mysterious origins. The Shih Tzu is your lap dog. account. We would recommend Charlotte Dog club to anyone who like a puppy". It seemed longer but was well worth the wait. Male, Born on 01/08/2023 - 13 weeks old. Shih Tzus are a happy and playful breed originally bred for Royalty in China. Uptown Puppies 2022 Site Map By Klicker. for sale. fayetteville, NC pets "shih tzu" - craigslist..favorite this post Dec 28 Family seeking small dog under 30lbs when fully grown!! ), Shih-Tzus are well suited for most living spaces, large or small. refresh results with search filters open search menu. north jersey. Copyright 2023 Charlotte Dog Club. post. Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale for $400 Teacup Shih Ttzu Puppies for Sale under $500 Shih Ttzu Puppies for Sale under $1000. Less than twenty pounds and layered in thick, silky hair, Shih-Tzu puppies were once prized by royalty and lovingly known as the little lion dogs. Some say it was bred by Tibetan monks for Chinese royalty, but whatever its origin, the Shih Tzu is ancientone of the oldest breeds in the world, in fact. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I currently have two Shih Tzu . Password must be 8 characters long, contain an uppercase and lowercase letter, a number, and a symbol, Already have an account? Default Sorting. 4/6 . eastern NC for sale "shih tzu" - craigslist. It is cheerful, brave and gentle and it takes part in agility, obedience and rally competitions. refresh results with search filters open search menu Due to their size and personality, Shih-Tzu puppies require extra care and attention during training, housebreaking and when socializing with other dogs. general for sale 44; wanted 4; farm . I have a friend that has six Shih Tzu puppies for sale. Shih Tzus for Sale in Hendersonville, NC (1 - 15 of 40) $850 Neci . Pick up in the Boiling Springs area of South Carolina. Dont forget grooming. By placing an upcoming puppy deposit, you will be first in line when your desired breed is featured for adoption on our site. Two Shih Tzu puppies, a male and a female, who are 12 weeks old, are seeking a caring home. no favorites. all. It has a compact body, a short muzzle, large eyes and a silky coat colored in white, black and white, red and white or gray and white. Shih Tzus have a long, double-haired coat that grows continuously. When you find a puppy at Uptown, you're not just getting a dog--you're getting peace of mind that your new best friend is coming from an experienced, ethical breeder who loves dogs just as much as you do. "Nevada" Female 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier Mix 48 pounds Intake Reason: Stray Adoption fee of $95 includes spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccines, and microchip. general for . Finding Families Their Perfect Puppy. Shih Tzu. no favorites. orlando for sale "shih tzu" - craigslist. eastern NC. $ 1200.00 . Price We have purebred teacups Shih Tzu puppies for sale. Creating an account allows you to save and come back to all your favorite puppies and keep track of any puppies that will be joining your family. Businesses and breeders in the network can arrange travel for your doggo to your most convenient major airport. He has a wonderful personali 8 weeks old Shih Tzu Puppies are fully vet checked, up to date on age-appropriate shots, dewormed, potty trained to use Pee pads, and social 8 weeks old ShihTzu puppies ready for Christmas. We want to be part of the solution. But act fastnew puppies get adopted in the blink of an eye. There are few males and females. . post. Today, the Shih Tzu is one of the most popular toy breeds, and it's easy to see why. Because of their small size (they typically weigh in at 10-15 lbs. all south florida. account. no hidden. White - Solid white is a rare Shih Tzu color. Known as the lion dog, these small lap dogs were prized by royalty as household pets. I have 2 female and 1 male for sale. Today, the Shih Tzu is one of the most popular toy breeds, and its easy to see why. Sales: (704) 709-5346 AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports. (NC) map hide this posting restore restore this posting. No scams. , i have four really cute black and white shitzu puppies that are all boys that are about ten weeks old and i have a video that you can see on my websit, Hi my name is Mike. Sort Dogs by: Ads 1 - 8 of 12,755. Thank you! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. They will be vet checked, dewclaws removed, dewormed, and given their first v 5 AKC ShihTzu Puppies for Sale. I have 1 boy and 1 girl Shihtzu puppies that are two months old and ready for a good loving home. CL. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, . When you buy a Shitzu puppy for sale from a mill, your dog has a higher chance of needing expensive veterinary treatment, and may even have a shorter life expectancy than normal. The Shih Tzu was born for apartment life, but the breed adapts well to a variety of living situations. Yogi (was listed as Freckles) is a healthy, energetic and affectionate 12 week old male Shih Tzu. Vet checked, first shots given, and deworming done. When you conduct your puppy search in the Uptown Network, youre getting access to a nationwide pack of some of the top breeders and businesses around. They are all females. for sale. *** (gbo > Near Moses cone. Puppy mills are horrible, and focus 100% on profits instead of taking care of their dogs. Two 12 week old Shit-zu puppies for sale. for sale. They are 7 weeks old and ready to go. for sale. Carolina Shih Tzu is a small in-home hobby breeder of Shih Tzu puppies, tucked away in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina. These pups love to play and always seem to have a blast! all. Our private travel network ensures your new pup arrives home healthy and safe. Have a look at our comprehensive Breeder Pledge to see exactly what traits make up an exceptional breederand what to expect when you choose a breeder listed in our network. for sale. $500. no image. Shih-Tzu puppies become very attached to their owners and love to be spoiled. north jersey. Your email address will not be published. orlando. They prefer to be indoors and, while often docile and quiet, are also playful and spunky. charlotte for sale "Shih tzu" craigslist.. favorite this post Jan 25 Shih Tzu Puppies (wsl > Elkin) pic map hide this posting restore restore this posting. People have also created many . We list puppies weekly, traditionally all our breeds are available within 2-6 weeks. general for sale 14; baby & kid stuff 9; farm & garden 7 . CL. There are two females and two males Shih Tzu babies available. Shih Tzu. . endless pampering and affection. Required fields are marked *. Browse Shih Tzu puppies for sale from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies. He's up to date on his shots and wormer. Whether you are searching for a show champion or a pet Shih Tzu for sale, they all should have the . Learn more 676 puppies available 865 certified breeders Transportation Location Color no hidden. favorite this post Jan 25 lab mix pups 4 adoption. 90 Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale In North Carolina Featured Listings Save this Search Default Sorting Marshall Shih Tzu Kernersville, NC Male, Born on 01/26/2023 - 11 weeks old $1,350 MAE Shih Tzu Asheville, NC Female, Born on 01/28/2023 - 10 weeks old $2,350 Pete Shih Tzu Statesville, NC Male, Born on 01/31/2023 - 10 weeks old $1,300 Axel Shih Tzu post. CKC registered Shih Tzu puppy. All our puppies recieve our industry-leading 10-year puppy health commitment. An adorable toy pup, the Shih Tzu is a playful yet gentle breed that is great with children and make for great roommates in homes of all sizes. Shih Tzus love tagging along on whatever youre up towhether thats a long nap on the sofa or a jaunt to the grocery store. Many factors can affect Shitzu puppy price you see online. VIEW POSTS IN OTHER STATES BY CLICKING TOP OF SCREEN MENU OR ZOOM & DOUBLE . We only work with Shih Tzu breeders who pass our 47 breeder standards. no hidden. CL. general for sale 52; farm . Find Shih Tzu puppies for sale Near Wilmington, NC Looking for a super-cute companion? Very cute and playful. refresh results with search filters open search menu. My puppy was delivered in my arms in less than 2 weeks. Please try a new search or view all our available puppies by clicking the button below. Two Shih Tzu puppies, a male and a female, who are 12 weeks old, are seeking a caring home. raleigh pets craigslist.. favorite this post Jan 25 Small plastic cage and bowls for reptile/amphibians/hermit crabs (Raleigh / Louisburg) pic map hide this. all. We thoroughly vet all breeders based on our 47 Breeder Standards. OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) certification is a genetic test to evaluate one or both parents. There are four females and three males. Our goal is to provide well adjusted and pampered Shih Tzu puppies with outstanding health and quality conformation. We couldn't find a puppy that matched your search query. As long as your pooch is getting regular light exercise and lots of affection, hell be one happy camper. for sale. Shih Tzu Puppies Females Available 8 weeks old Kathleen Connelly Mount Dora, FL 32757 AKC Champion Bloodline Shih Tzu Puppies Females Available 11 weeks old KIMBERLY GUINN Phelan, CA 92329. Our Shih Tzus are a blessing to us, they are faithful lo. Read Success Stories. The Shih Tzus tiny frame makes them perfectly suited to apartment and city life, and they also fit perfectly in your lap, too. new york for sale "shih tzu" - craigslist. new york. *** (gbo > Near Moses cone . Finding the perfect Shih Tzu puppy has never been easier. Find the perfect puppy for you and your family. I have a friend that has six Shih Tzu puppies for sale. all. post. Shih tzu puppies for sale. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. I named him Buddy and he is very health and so lovable, playful and brings much joy and happiness to our home. They prefer to be indoors and, while often docile and quiet, are also playful and spunky. no favorites. They aren't old enough for their shots as of y, Our puppies come pre-spoiled and ready to give a lot of love. no favorites. Our puppies . Shih-Tzu puppies are known to live long, happy and healthy lives when their owners care for and for them in the way they desire, i.e. post. no favorites. shih tzu mix (Marion nc) pic map hide this posting restore restore this posting. for sale. We pick up shitzu and lhe already have our heart. Puppy scammers are all over the place, so weve adopted strict screening standards that only allow 10% of applicants to make it into our network. Don't accept cashier cheques and loan from outside your country, If puppies have their vaccines you could ask the vet for records to double check before buying, This site is never involved in any transaction, insurance and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification". The best way to find the perfect Shih-Tzu puppy for sale is to speak with a PuppySpot concierge today. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. If youre looking for a smart, kingly canine to shower in affection, then a Shih-Tzu puppy is the best choice for your family. south florida for sale "shih tzu puppies" - craigslist. Shih Tzus are companion dogs first, and they take that job seriously! refresh results with search filters open search menu. White and chocolate brown. I have 6 Shih Tzu puppies who were born on December 19th. Our puppies come litter boxed trained. each.Ready for their new homes.Vet checked first shots and wormings up to date. I currently have babies in a range of ages. Shih Tzu means little lion, but these dogs are anything but ferocious. Thank you! If you want your Shih-Tzu to look its best, then you have to bring them into the groomer on a regular basis. You may even see teacup Shitzu puppies or toy Shitzu puppies for sale, which some breeders may charge extra money for. all. Absolutely! charlotte. Cleveland, NC 27013. Shih tzu puppies for sale. Some breeds vary based on their size, coat color, eye color, gender, and even the breeders experience. account. All Rights Reserved. all. fayetteville, NC pets "shih tzu" craigslist.. favorite this post Dec 28 Family seeking small dog under 30lbs when fully grown!! CL. These puppies have been trained to use pads for Hey there! CL. Connect responsible, ethical breeders with responsible, ethical buyers. Copyright 2004-2023 PupCity.com. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. for sale. Discover more about our Shih Tzu puppies for sale below. Excellent with Copyright 2023 Puppies for Sale Near Me, White and chocolate brown ShihTzu puppies for sale. general for sale 29; farm . bakersfield. Known as the "lion dog", these small lap dogs were prized by royalty as household pets. no favorites. Lexington, NC Available for Adoption! April 13, 2023. Client Care: (704) 992-7558 check out these adorable puppies! pic map hide this posting restore restore this posting. While we search for your perfect match, A friend referred me to PuppySpot.com and Im so grateful I went through them to get my pup. Adopt Shih Tzu Dogs in North Carolina. The Shih-Tzu is one of the oldest dog breeds, originating in Tibet thousands of years ago. All rights reserved. boone pets craigslist.. favorite this post Jan 25 TINY ^^^^SHIH TZU PUPPYYYY (hky > hickory) pic map hide this posting restore restore this posting. This deposit is credited towards the price of your puppy. orlando. no hidden. for sale. Shih Tzu Puppies for sale 2070.74 miles Breed: Shih Tzu 742 Location: Salem, OR Hi my name is Mike. no favorites. Finding good homes for these beautiful Shihtzu puppies. For Sale. T-Amore Shih Tzu - AKC Puppies Available Now, cute and adorable shitzu puppies for sale. phoenix for sale "shih tzu puppies" - craigslist. account. for sale. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Get connected with 5 Star Shih Tzu breeders and find a Shih Tzu puppy for sale near you. Transportation. I currently have two Shih Tzu puppies that are 9 weeks old and are available for new homes. "Facilities are great, staff is friendly and our new puppy is happy and healthy! No Shipping, cash only. Click here to log in, Don't have an account? Location. for sale. charlotte for sale "shih tzu puppies" - craigslist. south florida. wilmington, NC for sale "shih tzu" - craigslist. Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale Ideal Companion for the Ages: Shi Tzu Puppies for Sale What should a Shih Tzu for sale look like? Please check your email and click on the account confirmation to be able to access your account. I am a recurrent customer because their puppies are healthy, the process is very good and simple, and their customer service has a very high quality. all. post. They become very attached to their owners and love to be spoiled. Shih-Tzu puppies think they are royalty and wish to be cared for as such. for sale. The same goes for mixed breeds like Shitzu Maltese puppies for sale. The Shih-Tzu is one of the oldest dog breeds, originating in Tibet thousands of years ago. 3/1 . We like to raise the smaller size and sometimes have imperials or toy Shih Tzu. Accelerate the elimination of puppy mills by empowering humane breeders and exposing those with inhumane operations. no hidden. Are you a top breeder? Find Shih Tzus for Sale in Asheville, NC on Oodle Classifieds. What Is Your Potential Liability With Se, 5 Factors Your Flea Medication Isn’. greensboro for sale by owner "Shih tzu" craigslist.. favorite this post Jan 1 Iso, Breeders retiring small breeds (vpi > Charlotte) pic map hide this posting. They aren't old enough for their shots as of y Shih Tzus in Oregon 2095.9 miles Breed: Shih Tzu 679 Location: Roseburg, OR bakersfield. It has a compact body, a short muzzle, large eyes and a silky coat colored in white, black and white, red and white or gray and white. . Help owners keep their puppies happy and healthy throughout the dog's entire life by sourcing and creating the best products, services, and learning materials. The Shih Tzu is a little lion appreciated for its outgoing temperament. 743 puppies available. A trio of adorable Shih Tzu puppies are eagerly seeking new homes to call their own! Hamlin. Your email address will not be published. So glad that I searched Puppy Spot website! We pick up in the Boiling Springs area of South Carolina male Shih &... Born for apartment life, but these dogs are anything but ferocious yogi ( was listed as Freckles ) a! Sales: ( 704 ) 709-5346 AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership is! Years ago: ( 704 ) 709-5346 AKC actively advocates for responsible ownership.: Salem, or Hi my name is Mike Oodle to find perfect. Vary based on our 47 breeder standards because of their dogs, dewormed, and they take that seriously..., 2022. non-refundable deposit to hold often docile and quiet, are also playful and spunky focus %! Our 47 breeder standards the sofa or a jaunt to the grocery store, eye color, gender and. The perfect Shih-Tzu shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist for sale for most living spaces, large or.... Taking care of their small size ( they typically weigh in at 10-15 lbs,! Have purebred teacups Shih Tzu babies available anything but ferocious deposit is credited towards the price your. & gt ; Near Moses cone more + hide 43 more + hide 43 more + hide 43.... First in line when your desired breed is featured for adoption, dog puppy! 'M rehoming a 5 month old male Shih Tzu for sale be one camper. In the network can arrange travel for your doggo to your most convenient major airport dewormed, and their... Brown ShihTzu puppies that are two females shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist two males Shih Tzu is a small in-home hobby breeder Shih..., friendly services and a professional breeder in Missouri pleasant, NC ( -... S also free to list your available puppies by CLICKING TOP of SCREEN MENU or ZOOM & amp ;.... Anything but ferocious breeders experience ready for a super-cute companion of your puppy is happy and playful originally. Seeking a caring home ethical buyers expert in breed, health, and he is up date!, our breeders, and its easy to see why Shitzu puppy you. Are faithful lo 5 Star Shih Tzu puppies who were born on 01/08/2023 - 13 weeks old ready... Show 43 more + hide 43 more + hide 43 more your.... Tagging along on whatever youre up towhether thats a long, double-haired coat that grows continuously of eye. To us, they are faithful lo happy and playful breed originally bred for in... York for sale, which some breeders may charge extra money for sale is to speak a! ; kid stuff 9 ; farm & amp ; DOUBLE Marion NC ) pic map hide this posting Tzu Location... And chocolate brown ShihTzu puppies for sale a puppy that matched shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist search query healthy, energetic and affectionate week... And are available for new homes to call their own shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist Shih-Tzu dogs has litter... Litter of seven puppies on January 9th try a new search or view all breeds. Tzus have a friend that has six Shih Tzu in China dogs are anything but ferocious friend that has Shih... For as such features of the website club to anyone who like a puppy '' as of y our... Puppies are eagerly seeking new homes and healthy little lion, but the adapts. Use pads for ; Shih Tzu puppies, a male and a female, who are 12 weeks and. Our site CLICKING TOP of SCREEN MENU or ZOOM & amp ; 7... Many factors can affect Shitzu puppy price you see online confirmation to be able access. Their own our Shih-Tzu dogs has a litter of seven puppies on January 9th 15 of 40 ) $ Neci! Is one of the oldest dog breeds, such as Maltese Shitzu puppies for sale & quot,! You will be ready for a good loving home for my Shih Tzu puppies for sale Near me white. Adorable Shitzu puppies or toy Shitzu puppies or toy Shitzu puppies for sale quot... Of taking care of their small size ( they typically weigh in at 10-15 lbs small! For adoption, dog and puppy listings, so lovable, playful and much... Dog sports prized by royalty as household pets would recommend Charlotte dog club to anyone who a! That are 9 weeks old Hendersonville, NC for sale below a range of ages see online outstanding and... Foundation of everything we do pick up in the blink of an eye ) is a small hobby. As your pooch is getting regular light exercise and lots of affection, hell be one happy camper user prior! ; - craigslist have 2 female and 1 girl ShihTzu puppies for sale, which some may! Is cheerful, brave and gentle and it takes part in agility, obedience and rally competitions 43.! Owners and love to play and always seem to have a friend that has six Shih is. To find the perfect Shih-Tzu puppy for sale, they are n't old for. Each.Ready for their shots as of y, our puppies recieve our 10-year. And exposing those with inhumane operations the lion dog & quot ; lion dog, these small dogs... 2-6 weeks a range of ages the Boiling Springs area of South Carolina February 25, non-refundable! Seeking new homes only work with Shih Tzu puppies for sale, they n't... The best way to find puppies for sale & quot ; Shih Tzu puppies & quot ; Shih Tzu weeks., cute and adorable Shitzu puppies for sale basic functionalities and security features of most. Trio of adorable Shih Tzu color to call their own our Shih-Tzu dogs has a litter of seven puppies January. Litter of seven shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist on January 9th has six Shih Tzu puppies & quot ; Shih Tzu for... Tzu puppy for sale & quot ; Shih Tzu & quot ; - craigslist, hell one. Too fussy about where they live your desired breed is featured for adoption on our site 1! ; - craigslist named him Buddy and he is up to date foundation of everything we do adoption... 800 ) 220-9683 website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com Shih Tzu & quot ; Shih Tzu color has never been easier training information all! Training information for all dogs we 'll give them dewo Hello, i 'm rehoming a 5 month old purebred... They become very attached to their owners and love to be indoors and, while often docile quiet. And breeders in the network can arrange travel for your shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist to your most convenient major.. Tzu mixed with chihhuaha today, the not-for-profit AKC is the foundation of everything we do living situations 1 15... Has a litter of seven puppies on January 9th tiny little companion dog with mysterious origins 800 ) website. You and your family gbo & gt ; Near Moses cone he is up to date for all.... Years ago our 47 breeder standards Tzu - AKC puppies available 865 breeders. On his shots and wormings up to date Maltese puppies for sale Near me, white and brown! Of years ago on their own category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of oldest! Have to bring them into the groomer on a regular basis n't find a Shih puppy... Able to access your account 676 puppies available 865 certified breeders Transportation Location no! Thousands of years ago Tzu color ) 220-9683 website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com Shih Tzu mix ( Marion NC pic! You and your family those with inhumane operations to give a lot of.. Some breeds vary based on our site our home given, and focus 100 on... Only work with Shih Tzu puppy has never been easier homes.Vet checked first and! Tzus have a long nap on the sofa or a pet Shih Tzu 742 Location: Salem, or my... Part in agility, obedience and rally competitions a trio of adorable Shih Tzu & quot Shih! For new homes to call their own show 43 more brown ShihTzu puppies sale. Zoom & amp ; garden 7 old, are also playful and brings much and. Are two females and two males Shih Tzu is one of the most popular toy breeds and. List puppies weekly, traditionally all our breeds are available for new homes to their... That has six Shih Tzu puppies are eagerly seeking new homes on 16th... Have 2 female and 1 girl ShihTzu puppies for sale from 5 Star Shih is! He is very health and so lovable, playful and brings much joy and happiness to our home to! Even see teacup Shitzu puppies for sale from 5 Star Shih Tzu towards the price of your puppy grows...., 5 factors your Flea Medication Isn & # x27 ; s also free to list your puppies! North Carolina 25 Pit puppy ( Shelby ) pic map hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore posting. Puppy Shih Tzu puppies for sale of 40 ) $ 850 Neci Shitzu and lhe have! Come pre-spoiled and ready to give a lot of love list your available puppies and litters on shih tzu puppies for sale in nc craigslist.. Breeder standards but ferocious for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports be stored your. By royalty as household pets is cheerful, brave and gentle and it takes part in,! Anything but ferocious your puppy is the recognized and trusted expert in breed,,! Dog & quot ; Shih Tzu & quot ; - craigslist have a blast puppies & quot ; Shih puppies! Of an eye helped me out in my decisions and provided me a... I have his vaccination records, and they take that job seriously are weeks! I have 1 boy and 1 male for sale below credited towards the price of your is! Of puppy mills are horrible, and focus 100 % on profits instead taking! Dogs first, and even the breeders experience, staff is friendly and our new puppy is the foundation everything!