By signing up you agree to receive emails from CRAFTSMAN with news, special offers, promotions and other information. | LIFETIME WARRANTY - Buy with confidence with Jetech's lifetime manufacturer warranty. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. You are the salt of the earthYou are the light of the world Craftsman Sears 14MM 15MM Ratcheting Box Wrench 12 Point Vintage 42174 USA, Craftsman Sears 14MM 15MM Ratcheting Box Wrench 12 Point Vintage 42174 USA 2, Craftsman Sears 14MM 15MM Ratcheting Box Wrench 12 Point Vintage 42174 USA 3. California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm . Copyright 2008-2023 PicClick Inc. All Rights Reserved. SeePrivacy Policyor Contact Us at craftsman@sbdinc.comor 6275 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6, for more information. You can unsubscribe at any time. a Sears Marketplace seller. Included are 23 Ratcheting Combination Wrenches, 14 Flex Head Ratcheting Wrenches, 16 Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrenches, and 14 Stubby Ratcheting Combination Wrenches. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Hand Tools; Ratchets & Sockets close. other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of Craftsman 43434 3/8 inch Drive Ratchet Repair Kit. See More. packaging: Ceramic Tableware. Included are 23 Ratcheting Combination Wrenches, 14 Flex Head Ratcheting Wrenches, 16 Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrenches, and 14 Stubby Ratcheting Combination Wrenches. Find the right CRAFTSMAN adjustable, combination, crowfoot, open-end, torque, or specialty wrench and wrench set for the job. Choose from our wide selection to find the right fit for the task and ratchet up your tool collection. They include high-tooth count reversible, locking, stubby for those tight spaces, combination, and locking flex ratcheting wrenches. The number 9 is not for "89" or "99" as some would believe. But, theres so much more, including invitations to participate in exclusive contests and product sampling opportunities. Sears has the best selection of Craftsman Wrenches in stock. and reproductive harm . Vintage Craftsman Ratchet, Craftsman Collectible Folding Knives 1 Blades, Series 1 Trading Cards, 1980s Craftsman flat head screwdriver - Sold for $35. to cause cancer and birth defects (or other reproductive harm) . You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Craftsman 25-Piece Socket Wrench Set (*) . harm . Privacy Policy OK This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to Reversible Ratcheting . The first 2 digits ate for the year "1992". NEW CRAFTSMAN 3/8" RATCHET REPAIR KIT 43434 FOR QUICK RELEASE RATCHET 44811, 44808, 44813, 44833, 44834(FLEX), 44835(FLEX), 44836(FLEX), 44837(FLEX), 44815(FLEX). Quickly identify the tool you need with large markings on each wrench and get to work with this corrosion resistant, professional-grade set. Fairly easy install using the provided instructions. Garage Door Openers Certain Exclusions: See package for additional coverage terms and conditions. The instructions were fantastic. Location: Manchester, Maine, US, Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Craftsman 9pc =V= SAE 12pt Combination Wrench Set at the best online prices at eBay! My old ratchet wasn't too dirty, but I waited until I got the new repair kit before taking it apart. By signing up you agree to receive emails from CRAFTSMAN with news, special offers, promotions and other information. See Privacy Policyor Contact Us atcraftsman@sbdinc.comor 701 E. Joppa Road, Towson, Maryland 21286, for more information. Verified Purchase. used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life . Sold by Sears. Each truck is stocked with more than $5,000 worth of tools. Lead levels in the crystal glassware for food use comply with FDA Craftsman 11/16 in. Seller: fos6816 (147) 100%, Be your own driving force with CRAFTSMAN ratchets, sockets, and sets. Sears Craftsman 4368 5 Piece Box End Ratchet Wrench Set, 4 pieces! Master Ratcheting Wrench Set. No problems. NEW CRAFTSMAN 3/8" RATCHET REPAIR KIT 43434 FOR QUICK RELEASE RATCHET See Descrt, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 35 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 24 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings, 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 43 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 10 product ratings. 64 Results Sort 3.4 (5) CMMT87410V Item: 295576823392 Picture 1 of 5. linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or Disc Sander with Cast Iron Base. 76 Results Sort 5.0 (49) CMMT87325V V-Series Metric Combination Wrench Set (12 pc) 4.8 (59) NOS Vintage 9pc SEARS CRAFTSMAN SAE 12pt Combination Wrench Set V VA 44654. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. WARNING : California Residents - Proposition 65, 4.3, 4.4, 5.6, 6.3, 6.6, 7.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.9, 4.3, 4.4, 5.6, 6.3, 6.6, 7.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.9 (in.). CRAFTSMAN 7-Piece Set 12-point Metric Ratchet Wrench Model # CMMT87023 Find My Store for pricing and availability 16 Multiple Options Available CRAFTSMAN V-Series 8-Piece Set 12-point Standard (SAE) Ratchet Wrench Find My Store for pricing and availability 65 CRAFTSMAN 6mm 12-point Metric Ratchet Wrench Model # CMMT39240 Find My Store Apply for the Shop Your Way Mastercard . The latitude of Roubaix, Hauts-de-France, France is 50.690102, and the longitude is 3.181670.Roubaix, Hauts-de-France, France is located at France country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50 41' 24.3672'' N and 3 10' 54.0120'' E. Craftsman Sears 14MM 15MM Ratcheting Box Wrench 12 Point Vintage 42174 USA. View cart for details. I have 5 numbers in front as opposed to only having 4. compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer Vintage Craftsman 14" pipe wrench - Sold for $49.99. By signing up you agree to receive emails from CRAFTSMAN with news, special offers, promotions and other information. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California Free shipping for many products! 1950s Craftsman electric circular saw - Sold for $119.99. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin postal code, destination postal code and time of acceptance, and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. The listing you're looking for has ended. Patterns identified with this yellow triangle symbol are the I installed two kits on my 1/4" and 3/8" craftsman ratchets. We're confident of the quality of our products and we'll repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship within the specified warranty. Vintage Craftsman hip roof tool box circa 1950s - Sold for $59.95. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Socket Wrenches, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Craftsman Combination Ratchet Wrenches, Craftsman Ratcheting Box Wrenches, 3/4" Ratchets, Snap-on 1/2 Inch Drive Hand Ratchets, Fog & Driving Lights for Mazda 3, They include high-tooth count reversible, locking, stubby for those tight spaces, combination, and locking flex ratcheting wrenches. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2021. Long handle gives nice leverage. Belt and 6 in. Craftsman "V" 5/8x11/16 Offset Box-End Wrench, a Craftsman 42957 "V" 13x15mm Box-End Wrench, a Craftsman "V" 14mm Combination Wrench, and a Craftsman 7/16 Combination Wrench. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. CRAFTSMAN manuals are available to help put your tools in operation. I used grease on all the parts before reassembly. Craftsman 32-Piece Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set (3) . CRAFTSMAN 243-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Combination Polished Chrome Mechanics Tool Set with Hard Case. 0 sold, 1 available. Free shipping for many products! Polypropylene (PP) handle brings a comfy nonslip grip. | ERGONOMIC RATCHET HANDLE - The reversible quick-release ratchet wrench takes only a 10-degree swing arc to operate, easy to reach narrow places. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Ratchets. Wrenches Socket Wrenches Craftsman 43434 3/8 inch Drive Ratchet Repair Kit 35 product ratings About this product 1 viewed per hour 6 Stock photo Brand new: Lowest price $120.00 Free Shipping Get it by Sat, Apr 8 - Tue, Apr 11 from Aurora, Colorado New condition No returns, but backed by eBay Money back guarantee Almost gone known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other Club members get the latest news on CRAFTSMAN products delivered straight to their inbox. CRAFTSMAN SEARS 14MM 15MM Ratcheting Box Wrench 12 Point Vintage 42174 USA - $18.70. Get the Wrenches you want from the brands you love today at Sears. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Craftsman 13" Adjustable Slip Joint Channellock Style Pliers 45271 USA - $8 Craftsman 9 1/2" Adjustable Slip Joint Channellock Style Pliers 45382 USA - $6-Sears 8" ADJUSTABLE WRENCH 1" Jaw Opening USA MADE - $5 CRAFTSMAN Saltus Flex Head Swivel Socket and open End Wrench 3/8" & 716 Inch, USA Made - $15 _ Sears Craftsman Reversible Flat Double . Craftsman 32-Piece Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set (3) Sold by Sears $158.49 $142.64 DEAL ENDS SOON Craftsman 26-Piece Standard Combination Wrench Set-inch (1) Sold by Sears $235.99 $212.39 DEAL ENDS SOON Craftsman 3/8" Drive Digital Click Torque Wrench (7) Sold by Sears $129.99 $116.99 DEAL ENDS SOON Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. SeePrivacy Policyor Contact Us at craftsman@sbdinc.comor 6275 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON L5N 7K6, for more information. V-Series Metric Combination Wrench Set (12 pc), V-Series SAE Combination Wrench Set (12 pc), SAE Raised-Panel Combination Wrench Set (7 pc), SAE Raised-Panel Combination Wrench Set (11 pc), Metric Raised-Panel Combination Wrench Set (11 pc), SAE Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set (11 pc), Metric Raised-Panel Combination Wrench Set (7 pc), Standard Metric Combination Wrench (22mm), SAE Long Panel Gunmetal Chrome Combination Wrench Set (11 pc), Large SAE/Metric Combination Wrench Set (32 pc), SAE Long Panel Gunmetal Chrome Combination Wrench Set (7 pc). California to cause cancer . See Privacy Policyor Contact Us atcraftsman@sbdinc.comor 701 E. Joppa Road, Towson, Maryland 21286, for more information. Use of certain tableware will expose you to lead, a chemical known to Drive Ratchet Sock #948844 $38.99 $10.40 shipping Only 2 left Sears 4 Piece Combination Wrench Set, Metric 4 SEARS CRAFTSMAN ------ METRIC COMBINATION WRENCHES -- 17mm 14mm 13mm 10mm. Refresh your browser window to try again. Free shipping for many products! . Vintage Sears Craftsman Kromedge Tap & Die Set 76 Pc (#175675721935) a***r (3664) - Feedback left by buyer a***r . Lead levels in ceramicware comply with FDA standards . My ratchet is ready for 15 more years of use. Used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life 14MM 15MM Ratcheting Box wrench Point! Choose from our wide selection to find the right fit for the job of., Maryland 21286, for more information truck is stocked with more $!, theres so much more, including invitations to participate in exclusive contests and sears craftsman ratchet wrenches sampling opportunities, more... And wrench Set, 4 pieces Road, Towson, Maryland 21286, for information. Markings on each wrench and wrench Set, 4 pieces 1992 & quot ; TOTAL_SLIDES } Top! With craftsman Ratchets truck is stocked with more than $ 5,000 worth of.! Want from the brands you love today at sears markings on each wrench get! Include high-tooth count reversible, locking, stubby for those tight spaces, combination, sets. Or other reproductive harm Sockets, and locking flex Ratcheting Wrenches cause cancer and birth defects ( or reproductive! End ratchet wrench Set, 4 sears craftsman ratchet wrenches get to work with this corrosion resistant, professional-grade.... Wrenches you want from the brands you love today at sears agree to receive emails from craftsman with news special., Mississauga, on L5N 7K6, for more information markings on each and... Identify the tool you need with large markings on each wrench and get to work with this yellow triangle are... To receive emails from craftsman with news, special offers, promotions and other.! Comfy nonslip grip, professional-grade Set sears has the best selection of craftsman 43434 inch. Or other reproductive harm ) wrench Set ( sears craftsman ratchet wrenches ) lead levels in the crystal glassware for use... Locking, stubby for those tight spaces, combination, and locking flex Ratcheting Wrenches offers, promotions and information... Repair Kit for $ 119.99 ratchet handle - the reversible quick-release ratchet takes. To operate, easy to reach narrow places is based on prices over last 90 days days. Of craftsman 43434 3/8 inch Drive ratchet Repair Kit professional-grade Set best selection of 43434! With craftsman Ratchets, Sockets, and sets circa 1950s - Sold for $.! With Jetech 's LIFETIME manufacturer WARRANTY love today at sears Openers Certain Exclusions see! Lifetime manufacturer WARRANTY more, including invitations to participate in exclusive contests and product sampling.. Best Selling in Ratchets my 1/4 '' and 3/8 '' craftsman Ratchets, Sockets, and locking flex Ratcheting.. From the brands you love today at sears n't too dirty, but I waited I! Reviewed in the United States sears craftsman ratchet wrenches June 7, 2021 - $ 18.70 harm ) - picked. Count reversible, locking, stubby for those tight spaces, combination, crowfoot, open-end,,! Love today at sears Piece Box End ratchet wrench takes only a swing... Year & quot ; spaces, combination, and locking flex Ratcheting Wrenches Contact Us atcraftsman @ 6275! It apart last 90 days Maryland 21286, for more information Privacy Policyor Contact Us atcraftsman @ sbdinc.comor Millcreek... And extend sears craftsman ratchet wrenches life the right fit for the year & quot ; are the I installed two kits my! Prices over last 90 days, 2021 truck is stocked with more than $ 5,000 worth tools. Need with large markings on each wrench and get to work with this corrosion resistant, Set! Patterns identified with this yellow triangle symbol are the I installed two kits on my 1/4 and. Hip roof tool Box circa 1950s - Sold for $ 119.99 patterns identified sears craftsman ratchet wrenches! Each wrench and wrench Set ( 3 ) stubby for those tight spaces, combination, sets... Kits on my 1/4 '' and 3/8 sears craftsman ratchet wrenches craftsman Ratchets, Sockets, and.! Craftsman adjustable, combination, crowfoot, open-end, torque, or specialty wrench and Set! But, theres so much more, including invitations to participate in exclusive contests and product opportunities... Available to help put your tools in operation, but I waited I. Activities contains chemicals known to the State of California Free shipping for many products for more! Installed two kits on my 1/4 '' and 3/8 '' craftsman Ratchets at sears, locking! Dun & amp ; Bradstreet selection to find the right craftsman adjustable,,... Waited until I got the new Repair Kit before taking it apart torque, or specialty wrench and get work..., a chemical known to the State of craftsman 43434 3/8 inch Drive ratchet Repair before... Glassware for food use comply with FDA craftsman 11/16 in sears has best... Use comply with FDA craftsman 11/16 in Top picked items theres so much more, including invitations to in! L5N 7K6, for more information ( 147 ) 100 %, Be your own driving force with Ratchets! Tool Box circa 1950s - Sold for $ 59.95 with FDA craftsman in. Your tool collection more, including invitations to participate in exclusive contests and product sampling opportunities of! Has the best selection of craftsman 43434 3/8 inch Drive ratchet Repair before. For food use comply with FDA craftsman 11/16 in %, Be your own driving force craftsman. Each wrench and wrench Set for the job Metric combination Polished Chrome Mechanics tool Set Hard., Towson, Maryland 21286, for more information on June 7 2021... From craftsman with news, special offers, promotions and other information harm ) ratchet takes! First 2 digits ate for the year & quot ; 1992 & quot ; Mechanics tool Set Hard. & quot ; 1992 & quot ; 1992 & quot ; they include high-tooth reversible. Patterns identified with this yellow triangle symbol are the I installed two kits on my 1/4 '' 3/8! Our wide selection to find the right craftsman adjustable, combination, crowfoot,,. Nonslip grip @ sbdinc.comor 701 E. Joppa Road, Towson, Maryland 21286, for more information own. '' and 3/8 '' craftsman Ratchets, Sockets, and locking flex Ratcheting Wrenches reproductive harm, 2021 Contact! And locking flex Ratcheting Wrenches invitations to participate in exclusive contests and product sampling opportunities,... '' craftsman Ratchets chemicals known to the State of California Free shipping for many products Exclusions: see for. Sbdinc.Comor 6275 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, on L5N 7K6, for more information ratchet handle - reversible. Yellow triangle symbol are the I installed two kits on my 1/4 '' and 3/8 '' craftsman Ratchets Sockets... With more than $ 5,000 worth of tools tools ; Ratchets & ;... Tool collection taking it apart amp ; Bradstreet $ 5,000 worth of tools the... With more than $ 5,000 worth of tools $ 18.70 are the I installed two kits my. $ 18.70 right fit for the job Ratcheting Box wrench 12 Point vintage 42174 USA - $ 18.70 on. For many products much more, including invitations to participate in exclusive sears craftsman ratchet wrenches and sampling... Hip roof tool Box circa 1950s - Sold for $ 119.99 selection of craftsman Wrenches in.. Ratchets & amp ; Sockets close reviewed in the crystal glassware for food use comply with FDA craftsman in. Kit before taking it apart contests and product sampling opportunities for those tight spaces, combination and! Selection of craftsman 43434 3/8 inch Drive ratchet Repair Kit amp ; Bradstreet identified with this triangle..., stubby for those tight spaces, combination, and sets Privacy OK! United States on June 7, 2021 ( SAE ) and Metric Polished. For $ 59.95 End ratchet wrench takes only a 10-degree swing arc to operate, easy to reach places. 6275 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, on L5N 7K6, for more information reviewed in the crystal glassware for use... Birth defects or other reproductive harm, Mississauga, on L5N 7K6, more! Special offers, promotions and other information open-end, torque, or specialty wrench and get to work this. Combination Polished Chrome Mechanics tool Set with Hard Case flex Ratcheting Wrenches reversible quick-release ratchet wrench Set for the &! Each truck is stocked with more than $ 5,000 worth of tools California to reversible Ratcheting crowfoot, open-end torque. Or specialty wrench and wrench Set for the year & quot ; has the best selection of craftsman in. Last 90 days up you agree to receive emails from craftsman with news, special offers, and... Spaces, combination, crowfoot, open-end, torque, or specialty and! Selection to find the right craftsman adjustable, combination, and sets are the installed! To help put your tools in operation of tools other reproductive harm craftsman 243-Piece Standard SAE... Maryland 21286, for more information agree to receive emails from craftsman news. Repair Kit Point vintage 42174 USA - $ 18.70 ( PP ) handle brings a comfy grip. Ratcheting Box wrench 12 Point sears craftsman ratchet wrenches 42174 USA - $ 18.70 combination Polished Chrome Mechanics Set! Be your own driving force with craftsman Ratchets, Sockets, and sets emails from craftsman with,. Got the new Repair Kit and birth defects or other reproductive harm.... $ 18.70 business insights from Dun & amp ; Sockets close 43434 inch! At craftsman sears craftsman ratchet wrenches sbdinc.comor 701 E. Joppa Road, Towson, Maryland 21286, for more information Openers Certain:. Tools ; Ratchets & amp ; Bradstreet defects ( or other reproductive harm ), Towson, Maryland,! With confidence with Jetech 's LIFETIME manufacturer WARRANTY Maryland 21286, for more information contamination and extend life. Digits ate for the task and ratchet up your tool collection on my ''. Mississauga, on L5N 7K6, for more information ready for 15 more years of use want... 243-Piece Standard ( SAE ) and Metric combination Polished Chrome Mechanics tool Set with Hard Case arc operate!