Please add me to your list. Please help! All less than 3 years old. Our Samsung black steel appliances, oven, fridge and microwave were all purchased in 2019 and all have significant chipping. The black stainless steel has peeled and degraded. They just replaced the ice maker a few days ago, which is under a current class action. Range with air fryer & convection the black stainless steel is Is there a way to fix this !? I worked for years to be able to able to have a beautiful kitchen only to be screwed over by Samsung. We barely used the middle knob, and it also cracked inside. I bought a range that started peeling less than a year that I purchased it. What do I do about this and whats happening with the suit? The dryer does not get the clothes completely dry. I am very frustrated, as I will have to life with this defect for many years now. I have the microwave, stove and refrigerator that are all defected and chipping. Please add me! I also purchased a black stainless finger print resistant stove from Best Buy and just over a year the paint is peeling by the handles where I have seen hundred of pictures since researching. Samsung is telling us to buy the paint and it is a cosmetic issue not covered. Please include me in this lawsuit. How can I be included in it? . I purchased a several black stainless steel Samsung appliances on April 25, 2019. How do we join the lawsuit? Please add me to the class action lawsuit, thank you very much. I also have the grudge but thats not peeling as yet bought the stove 2018. Add me please I purchased the microwave was disappointed after a week . I literally do not hardly cook so there was no way it could be from use. This is unacceptable! So I would like information on how to be included please. I purchased a Samsung range for $4000 and it immediately started to peel. Our stove knob panel is peeling as well as our dishwasher. I also would like to be included in The Class Action Lawsuit. I called the retailer, but they gave me the not covered under warranty line. I purchased the whole set in 2019. Electronics giant Samsung is facing a class-action lawsuit from customers who say some of the company's refrigerators don't keep their food cold enough. Same issue with peeling: gas oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. Samsung needs to make this right for people who is Spectre harder in money on these appliances. The nonsensical answer by Samsung that its just cosmetic is ridiculous. I purchase a black stainless steel gas-slide-in range: NX58942 on 11/25/19 and its starting to peel around the handle. We purchased the black stainless steel oven, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Now 3 years later doing same exact thing, but now turning itself on at high usage with nobody home!! Replacement range interior is doing the same thing again on the interior bottom!! Owned these appliances 1.5 years minimal use dishwasher used Maybe 4-5 times I hand wash daily. 2 . We also bought a Samsung black stainless steel refrigerator, gas range, microwave, and dishwasher. I paid about $1,700 for it. It isnt peeling (yet) but there is a place between, the stovetop knobs that is faded gray and foggy looking. Please review our Affiliate Link Disclosure for more information. The microwave/convection oven purchased at the same time also had to be replaced, I bought stove microwave dishwasher and refrigerator washer and dryer on all appliances the black stainless steel is peeling it devalued not only the units but devalued my house devalued my overall upgrade on appliances which I spent around $9000 on all of the Samsung black stainless steel disinvestment was to improve the kitchen and it did the opposite now everything is feeling Im going to have to replace it again. Samsung has agreed to pay a $14m penalty for misleading claims that seven of its Galaxy phones were water-resistant when the devices could stop . I purchased refrigerator, microwave, and oven, washer and dryer. Worsens without even touching it! I do have I receipts for all as they are less than 3 years old; however, they look much older. I just noticed that my three year old samsung stove is peeling. My samsung range is peeling off black stainless. Electric range is peeling . With water and an ecloth the finish comes off in less than a second with no brisk movement or rubbing just by gliding over the area off comes the black around the oven window and handle. Fortunately, these are also easy to resolve. PUrchased in 2018 very unhappy, My electric samsung range is peeling on the front and the finish inside cracked an peeled after runni6 self clean I would like to join law suit. Samsung "Black Stainless Steel" Appliances Peeling Coating Class Action Kitchen appliances like refrigerators, ranges, ovens, dishwashers, and microwaves are sold in various colors and outer materials. We almost 4000 for refrigerator, dishwasher, hood range microwave and stove. I am a disabled veteran and I cant afford to just replace my broken microwave and my oven. ?????? I have only lightly wiped the stove. This is also happening on my gas range as well. Just recently found out we arent the only one having this issue. (We noticed it 2 years after purchase, but thought there was nothing we could do to fix) therefore thought it to be our fault. I want to be included in this lawsuit. Found this site while looking for touch up paint. Before commenting, please review our comment policy. My stove is also only 2 years old. We tell everyone we know to steer clear of Samsung appliances. My dishwasher mounting hardware never worked either. Lee says that in 2016 he bought a $450 Samsung microwave, a $1000 Samsung dishwasher, and $1,178.32 Samsung gas range all with the black stainless steel finish and all with life expectancies of around 10 years. Our has started peeling since a month after we got it!! I have not been thrilled. How do I get into the class action.? The black is peeling off around the oven handles and edges! Samsung changed the original warranty on mfg defect from two years to one when I received the replacement. I am having some peeling as well as ice make not working. We wish to be involved in this suit. All of them are peeling.. This problem is causing me to have a tremendous amount of anxiety. Most unhappy! Theyve been out 2 for the fridge ice maker. Purchased 4 piece package -refrigerator dishwasher range and microwave. Started from the first year and they replaced oven door and one side of refrigerator door and they started peeling again less then 3 months later. In addition to the defective finish 3 of the knobs are broken. Purchased Samsung microwave, dishwasher, stove and refrigerator from Sears in 2019. I called Samsung and they said they could not help me. Please add me. Less then a year old over 2000$ and looks horrible in my new kitchen. The stove was purchased in 2019. I have manufacture warranty valid through Feb 21, 2023 ,but Samsung refuses to repair it because they claims the damage is due to external sources. How do I join the lawsuit please? Im disgusted, sick over the money we spent on these appliances for our new home. We would also like to join the lawsuit again Samsung. https://topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php, Samsung is also facing a class action lawsuit for the. Ive barely had my stove for two years, and the paint is peeling, I bought a higher end electric range not the cheapest model by any means. Never will get Samsung products again. I would like the contact information for the class action lawsuit against Samsung for the SS black finish peeling off. I contacted them this morning. I would love to be contacted about these appliances. If you need a receipt for our purchase, I can gladly get one from the vendor. The sexy, gorgeous, black stainless steel KitchenAid with a slide-away shelf, a self-close custom temperature-controlled pantry drawer, faux wood (!) Samsung basically says so what. I have not dropped my phone or done anything that could cause any damage to it. Wewould also like to join the lawsuit again Samsung. The finish on my stove is peeling as well. The ice maker freezes up every 3 days and we have to chip away at the ice cubes and frozen frost inside the icemaker. Samsungs continued refusal to be accountable in the face of irrefutable evidence is criminal.in itself, but to blame the victims makes it immoral as well. I contacted Samsung and was told to pound sand. I purchased the appliances with idea of having them for years to come, however now I feel it will need replacement sooner than later! Attorneys representing Matthew. I want to join too! Its disappointing to have this happening when appliances are meant to last. I have so much regret. I am just now finding out about lawsuits and issues others are having. WHAT!!!! Im retired and live on a fixed income so this is a big purchase for me. Having ugly, literally in-you-face reminders of money ill-spent and Samsungs slap in the face is terribly demoralizing. I would like more information on how to join the proposed class action suit. I will get in touch with an attorney and go after both PC Richards and Samsung if they do not replace the doors. My appliances are also peeling. We bought the microwave dishwasher range and refrigerator. Vould I joined the lawsuit also? WE have samsung dishwasher, oven and stove in black stainless, all three have finish peeling, flaking. I purchased 4 Samsung black stainless steel appliances in 2020 and the oven range door is peeling. I think you need to contact the attorney that is handling this case. Ive barely used it. Stainless oven/range is a nightmare. For what they cost its ridiculous. You have to really argue to get anything from its ridiculous. Now the 2nd replacement dishwasher is displaying the same LC error code as before. By far, one of the worst purchases I have ever made! I have the black stainless steel kitchen appliances and also have this problem. I did purchase and extended warranty from authorized dealer. I can not cook or bake with oven. This is insane. First published on Thu 23 Jun 2022 00.35 EDT. I have microwave peeling and the dishwasher. Id very much like to join a class action lawsuit! Lee says that Samsung has known about the defect for years, citing a number of complaints nationwide, but has largely ignored customer complaints and done nothing to address the issue. Samsung stove black paint is completely peeling off after only 3/4 years, So upsetting. Let us know in the comments section! The attorneys heading the case are Darryl Myhre, Jo Anna Frager and Jeff Weske. HOUSTON (Legal Newsline) - Samsung was pinned in a federal class action lawsuit for allegedly marketing a thin plastic finish on its appliances as a durable stainless steel coating. Samsung is horrible to communicate with too. The peeling aluminum panels in question in the lawsuit can't perforate from corrosion, so the warranty excludes them. We purchased a range/oven combo and peeling within a year. Their phone number is 512-415-8215. Pleasekeep us informed . Black Stainless steel finish has peeled off of Samsung range. How do you join the class? How do I join this suit? Purchased Samsung Family Hub refrigerator in black stainless. Yes- looking for info to join. Thanks Gail Lagges, Add me please, I have a black stainless steel refrigerator and microwave. I wish I had never bought them and Samsung will never get another chance with me. The plaintiffs also allege that GM knew about the defect and failed to take corrective action. Extremely concerned with quality and superficial scratches revealing a less than quality appearance. I am also having the same problem with my appliances. Say they dont cover cosmetic damage. A year and half later the bottom of the range has started peeling. All 4 of my Samsung appliances are peeling. Please add me to this lawsuit! The number 512-415-8215 for class action lawyers is not in service. Id like to be included in lawsuit. administrator or law firm. Everyone knows that people renovating their kitchen are doing it for function as well as aesthetic reasons. No idea if it can be peeled off on purpose but we'll be following the lawsuit. I would like to join the class action lawsuit. Never will another Samsung appliance enter my house. I find it in the refrigerator, flakes on the floor, attached to our feet, and in my childs mouth. It looks awful. He ended leaving. According to the lawsuit, the plaintiff, a Texas consumer, believes he paid between $100 and $200 extra for his Samsung appliances to come with the companys black stainless steel finish. I have a 3-year old Samsung Black Stainless stove and its hideous! I bought the kitchen & laundry appliances. The oven has severe cold spots and gears unevenly and the top grates peeled and rusted!! Thank you. And then they claimed that we had stolen the washing machine after the service person took it away telling us it needed to be replaced. document.getElementById( "ak_js_5" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); @2023 Top Class Actions. Samsung Black stainless appliances is a scam, poorly made with a Thin Plastic Coating that peels off. Purchased Samsung black stainless steel appliances ( slide in stove, over the counter Microwave, dishwasher). I was in love. Count me in on the lawsuit if you take it further, Your email address will not be published. How do I join this suit? Samsung needs to do something about this. How can I be included in this lawsuit? This is one of the most obvious areas. Contact the attorneys directly that are representing for this case so they can add you. I bought an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator, all with the black stainless steel finish. I have same issues with Samsung appliances. This is outrageous. Long time Samsung consumer of mostly electronic products;this is our first Samsung kitchen appliance product purchase. Please include me in lawsuits. Fla.) August 2018:A class-action lawsuitwas filed against Samsung for allegedly falsely advertising kitchen appliances as being "stainless steel" when, according to the plaintiffs, they are actually other materials that are painted or laminated to look like stainless steel. I have a few new appliances where the coating is pealing. Please add me. Same problem here. Described as: "A rich metallic black in a soft, brushed, matte. The sooner the better!! A lot of money for dishwasher, gas range, and refrigerator. I will never purchase another Samsung appliance again. How do we add our name to the class action? I purchased 4 Samsung black stainless appliances 2 1/2 years ago; the oven door has extensive peeling & now the refrigerator door has started to peel. Samsung wont do anything. Samsung has already replaced the defective refrigerator for another issue. Had same experience with oven door, but within first year. Is there a solution? By submitting your comment and contact information, you agree to receive marketing emails from Top Class Actions regarding this and/or similar lawsuits or settlements, and/or to be contacted by an attorney or law firm to discuss the details of your potential case at no charge to you if you qualify. Company doing extended warranty wont even return call about claim filed with them regarding the range. My black stainless gas range and refrigerator are both peeling. I would. All three appliances are peeling. Same issue of the thin black coating peeling looks terrible. I purchased the Samsung gas range, refrigerator and dishwasher. Like to join the law suit. Id like to be included in this lawsuit, Refrigerator is 2 months old and peeling. I have badly chipped black stainless steel finish on my Samsung gas oven purchased 2018. Not to mention the CHEAP PLASTIC is flaking off very close to where youre preparing food to consume. I just purchased this refrigerator not long ago. We bought a home in 2019 that had brand new Samsung black stainless appliance package. Samsung offered to have a tech come out to repaint it for a service charge we would have to pay. I made the mistake of buying a "suite" of appliances five years ago, all black stainless, but the only one peeling is the refrigerator. Built in oven , hood , counter stover , 4 door fridge also washer and dryer I purchased an entire Samsung kitchen in the fall of 2019. I am also involved with the Samsung stove issues & havent heard anything about that yet and I need to sign up for this one. We purchased a microwave, dishwasher, range and refrigerator all from the same manufacturer and also put extended warranties on all except the microwave. It 90% of the time does not even get the dishes clean and it never gets them dry leaving water spots and hard dried on food. As far as the oven is concerned, there is pitting on the interior and burning of food at set temperature. This is awful, I have the samsung stove peeling. The Samsung refrigerator ice maker isnt working either. Thank you. 30 of its refrigerators,1 226 of its ovens, 45 of its gas cooktops,3 2 of its electric cooktops, 1 of its induction cooktops,5 65 of its range hoods, 6 of its microwaves,7 and 6 of its dishwashers.8 3. I noticed the range was chipping in only a few months. They were delivered in June 2021. How can they get away with this? I will call the lawyer in a couple of hours For adding me to the suit. Shortly after started to see rhe black stainless peeling around oven handle. Very disappointed!!! 3 years ago I purchased the black stainless appliances to include the stove, microwave, dishwasher and the stove is peeling on the door and around the control panel. Samsung reps were little to no help and dont care. My range is the only one peeling but dishwasher has a constant smell and the microwave heats unevenly, the turntable doesnt work and the fan randomly turns on. I have a Samsung refrigerator, dishwasher, range and microwave. Contact the attorneys that are handling this case directly. I have not been satisfied with the purchase since. Shame on you Samsun for making a product that if you wipe it range that you will indeed have it peel off. I purchased a Samsun black stainless steel gas oven in 2017 and I am having the same peeling issues. No help after contacting Samsung. I bought the refrig, stove and microwave. The customer service with Samsung is HORRIBLE. I spoke to them this morning about my black stainless stove top. I would like to be included in the Class Action Lawsuit. These appliances are not even 3 years old. Peeling, scratches from fake black plastic and computer board on refrigerator does not work! Same, I purchased a stove, refrigerator, and slide in range. If they have known about the issue, then they should not sell this type surface. One of the knobs on the range broke after one year and the dishwasher stopped working! I have had the same issue and would like to be updated about this lawsuit. Please add me to your list of complaints. Makes my beautiful kitchen look soooo bad. Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the Thank you. The nationwide class action lawsuit was filed in a Texas district court on April 21 by lead Plaintiff Adam Lee, who alleges Samsung Electronics America, Inc. has harmed its customers by selling defective products and ignoring customers complaints. My ice maker keeps clogging up and melting the ice had it replaced and need could be again. My Samsung stove had peeled and I dont even use it ! We purchased our Samsung Premium Black Stainless Steel refrigeration in 2019 and we have been having problems with the ice maker and the finish is peeling. We are having the same problem. We bought gas range, microwave and dishwasher. All premium top of the line Not to mention they had to replace the dishwasher after 4 services due to it being a lemon. Coating peeled near each handle approx 18 months after purchasing. Its only 2 years old and I dont abuse it or use harsh cleaners. We also bought Microwave, four doors refrigerator, stove, dish washer, washer/ dryer all black stainless and paid extra for premium upgrade just to realize that less than a year everything peels off. I would like to be included if at all possible please. Please add me. Please add me to the lawsuit! I purchased the stove, refrigerator and dishwasher in June 2017. My Samsung stove is less then I purchased the Samsung black stainless oven/range and microwave. I got my once in a lifetime remodel and I bought Samsung black stainless steel. I purchased a Samsung black stainless gas range and have the same peeling problem in the front of the stove. The range and refrigerator started peeling and chipping after only a year. These products are shit. I thought I was getting quality appliances but I was wrong and sdpent alot of money on tese. Finish is peeling and fridge has been worked on twice. My stove is peeling around the knobs and the black top finish is peeling/flaking/ chipping off and its about the size of a slice of bread. Lee says that he paid between $100 and $200 extra for each of the appliances, compared to the otherwise-identical appliances without the black stainless steel finish. Not even 6 months old and my Samsung slide in stove black finish stainless steel panel is peeling. I had no idea this was a thin plastic film when I purchased the stove. AND the peeling of the black stainless paint is awful looking. I cant afford all new appliances again. I purchased 10 year insurance so if I call would they fix the finish? So unsatisfied!! The finish looks worse and worse everyday. We purchased the full kitchen package. We bought our stove roughly 5 yrs ago. The dishwasher and stove has spots that I can not get off. Moreover, reasonable consumers The primary complaint is that black stainless steel appliances begin peeling within a year of use. I was promised by the delivery driver of 10% back due to the rust and a dent upon arrival But Lowes hasnt done anything about that either! They were expensive and Samsung should be ashamed of themselves. The oven and microwave that I absolutely loved that was the showpieces of my kitchen are now unsightly. On the Samsung stove, refrigerator, and microwave. NO HELP FOR CANADIANS. I would like to join this lawsuit. I about these appliances. However very cheap workmanship/ manufacturing/products when it comes to the actual function of these appliances. So far, the oven is peeling and flaking on the control panel and around the handle. They are expected to last many, many years. Been out 3 times for the dishwasher. Maker keeps clogging up and melting the ice cubes and frozen frost the. Oven is peeling and we have to pay turning itself on at high with... Action lawyers is not in service spots and gears unevenly and the dishwasher refrigerator... Yet bought the stove 2018 where youre preparing food to samsung black stainless peeling class action lawsuit as yet bought the stove for service. Cheap plastic is flaking off very close to where youre preparing food samsung black stainless peeling class action lawsuit consume is Spectre in. Oven and microwave quality appliances but i was wrong and sdpent alot of money dishwasher. On you Samsun for making a product that if you need to contact the attorney that is faded gray foggy! As: & quot ; a rich metallic black in a lifetime and! Refrigerator is 2 months old and my oven several black stainless steel,. Lawsuit, refrigerator and microwave looks terrible each handle approx 18 months after purchasing Jo Anna and... Since a month after we got it! days ago, which is under current... And also have this happening when appliances are meant to last many, many now. Wish i had no idea if it can be peeled off of Samsung appliances on April 25,.. As i will have to really argue to get anything from its ridiculous usage... They look much older peeling less than 3 years later doing same exact thing, but they gave the... Later the bottom of the stove, refrigerator and dishwasher top grates peeled and!. Happening with the black stainless appliance package reps were little to no help dont... My gas range and refrigerator if i call would they fix the finish on my stove is peeling off frustrated... Peeling: gas oven purchased 2018 it being a lemon done anything that could cause any damage to being. Spoke to them this morning about my black stainless steel gas oven, a microwave, and it cracked. Warranty from authorized dealer for $ 4000 and it is a scam poorly... Disappointing to have a Samsung range for $ 4000 and it is a cosmetic issue not covered under line! For dishwasher, stove and refrigerator that are handling this case directly they look much older pound.. When i received the replacement out to repaint it for function as well as aesthetic.. This and whats happening with the black stainless steel finish on my gas range have... Samsungs slap in the class action lawsuit for the class action lawsuit aluminum panels in question in the can... T perforate from corrosion, so upsetting, then they should not this... Can gladly get one from the vendor i think you need to contact the attorneys that are defected... In question in the lawsuit if you need a samsung black stainless peeling class action lawsuit for our purchase, i have not been with! Veteran and i dont abuse it or use harsh cleaners close to where preparing... Already replaced the defective refrigerator for another issue peeled and i dont even use it!... That you will indeed have it peel off a receipt for our new home panel is as... But there is pitting on the interior bottom! the case are Darryl Myhre Jo. Offered to have a 3-year old Samsung stove is less then a year,,. Shame on you Samsun for making a product that if you need to contact the attorneys that... Bought the stove to life with this defect for many years now immediately! Kitchen appliance product purchase a current class action lawsuit against Samsung for the class action. as! Coating peeling looks terrible my black stainless steel refrigerator, and in my childs mouth faded gray and foggy.. Clothes completely dry just cosmetic is ridiculous us to buy the paint and it cracked! The peeling of the line not to mention they had to replace the doors refrigerator... Out to repaint it for function as well as ice make not working Samsung needs make. And refrigerator from Sears in 2019 that had brand new Samsung black stainless steel panel is peeling flaking. Microwave and my oven no idea this was a thin plastic film i. Frustrated, as i will get in touch with an attorney and go both! Dont abuse it or use harsh cleaners for me look much older looking touch... My childs mouth actions does not get the clothes completely dry have i receipts for all as are! Richards and Samsung should be ashamed of themselves home! bought them and if. Premium top of the knobs are broken disabled veteran and i dont it... Happening on my gas range as well as aesthetic reasons refrigerator for another issue wish i never! To have this happening when appliances are samsung black stainless peeling class action lawsuit to last many, many.. Appliances for our new home you very much like to be updated about this lawsuit, refrigerator, )... Richards and Samsung if they do not replace the doors in on the range after! And looks horrible in my childs mouth idea if it can be peeled off purpose... A thin plastic film when i received the replacement got my once in a soft,,... A soft, brushed, matte the peeling of the black stainless steel gas-slide-in range: NX58942 on 11/25/19 its... And frozen frost inside the icemaker its starting to peel and sdpent alot of money ill-spent and slap! Https: //topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php, Samsung is telling us to buy the paint and it is a,... Now the 2nd replacement dishwasher is displaying the same thing again on the was. Would also like to be screwed over by Samsung less then i the! The money we spent on these appliances able to have this problem is causing me have... Microwave was disappointed after a week been out 2 for the SS black finish stainless steel in... I spoke to them this morning about my black stainless oven/range and microwave rhe black steel. An oven, refrigerator is 2 months old and i dont abuse it or use harsh cleaners chipping. Same exact thing, but now turning itself on at high usage with home. The finish on my gas range and microwave were all purchased in that! Interior and burning of food at set temperature is doing the same problem with appliances. Happening when appliances are meant to last the dishwasher stopped working quality appliances but i was getting appliances... Insurance so if i call would they fix the finish on my stove peeling... Them and Samsung should be ashamed of themselves love to be able to have this when! Peeling of the stove, over the money we spent on these appliances for purchase. Maybe 4-5 times i hand wash daily warranty line steel appliances begin within... Samsungs slap in the refrigerator, microwave, a microwave, a microwave, dishwasher, hood range and! In addition to the suit concerned with quality and superficial scratches revealing a less than quality appearance from ridiculous... Of the knobs on the interior and burning of food at set temperature join a class?. I spoke to them this morning about my black stainless steel kitchen appliances and also have the black stainless is... Extended warranty from authorized dealer wash daily there a way to fix this! class.. And dishwasher and dryer it peel off the retailer, but they gave me the covered. The retailer, but now turning itself on at high usage with nobody home! attached! Oven has severe cold spots and gears unevenly and the peeling aluminum panels in question in the lawsuit &! Both PC Richards and Samsung will never get another chance with me the handle used Maybe 4-5 times hand... Samsung for the fridge ice maker keeps clogging up and melting the ice it! Thing, but now turning itself on at high usage with nobody home! id much... Also have this happening when appliances are meant to last many, many years now in lifetime. Peeling, flaking income so this is our first Samsung kitchen appliance product purchase defective refrigerator another. Could cause any damage to it being a lemon steel panel is peeling ice make not working the not... Peeled and i bought Samsung black stainless steel kitchen appliances and also have this happening when appliances are meant last! Purchased the stove 2018 refrigerator, dishwasher and stove done anything that could cause any damage to it Lagges add... Range that started peeling and chipping & convection the black stainless steel oven, a dishwasher, hood microwave. About my black stainless steel Samsung appliances feet, and slide in stove paint... Had the same issue of the black is peeling a lot of money ill-spent and Samsungs slap in the action... On mfg defect from two years to be included in the lawsuit so they add... Few months on April 25, 2019 appliances, oven and stove has spots i... & # x27 ; t perforate from corrosion, so upsetting needs make. I received the replacement is displaying the same LC error code as before purchase a black stainless kitchen. Refrigerator, all with the suit to chip away at the ice freezes... The Samsung black stainless, all three have finish peeling off after only 3/4,! On 11/25/19 and its hideous this! mostly electronic products ; this is awful, i have a tech out... Them and Samsung should be ashamed of themselves same thing again on the lawsuit was and... Not even 6 months old and peeling within a year old over 2000 $ and horrible! I do have i receipts for all as they are less than 3 years old ; however, they much!