It may take a while to get that photo. Sporting, Remington 1100 Trigger Plate Assembly, 410ga. 16-Gauge Remington Model 31 Barrel Adjusting Bushing Lock $ 6.25. Associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners. All Rights Reserved. what category is nypfl in box 14. i regret dumping my ex boyfriend how can i get him back. I assume you know how to get the barrel off. 55 RW peep sight for 22 caliber rifles, Sight - Rear Tang Remington 22 rifles ORIGINAL, Sight - Rear Winchester, Marlin, Remington, Savage Folding ORIGINAL, Parts for Antique Firearms of the Old West: Winchester and Remington. I love the handling of the 26 barrel for upland game here in Idaho as the gun quickly swings into action. Many thanks my friend. Produced from 1931 to 1949, it superseded the John Pedersen-designed Models 10 and 29, and the John Browning-designed Model 17. I'm sorry for not responding to you sooner but, my computer has been on the outs. The stroke on the M31 is the shortest of the three at 3-1/2 inches compared to 3-3/4 for the M12 and 3-7/8 for the M870. It is held in place by number 61 the trigger lock pin. The M31 is a slick pumping, excellent shotgun, except Remington never intended the user to do anything more than dismount the barrel, or perhaps remove the trigger guard assembly as a complete unit. This is the carrier Remington model 31 in 12 gauge. The M31's safety is at the rear of the triggerguard while the slide release is forward. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Add to cart. Thanks again so much. TRIGGER No substitutions or transfers to third parties allowed. Howdy RJ, (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. Website by Hudson. Again, I can't thank you enough for finding the 1934 series model 31 trigger plate assembly complete for me and holding it until you receive the order and payment for it. Now Remington had a gun on par with Winchesters iconic M12. No substitutions or transfers to third parties allowed. Among the things that we we think is great and that we do very well is the reality that we have an excellent online search engine to display all your demands. GOD BLESS. This page was last updated: 18-Apr 02:53. 4. Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. Remington Model 1148 Rear Trigger Plate Pin $ 6.50. Parts listed here are designed for the Remington Model 11-87 shotgun chambered in 12/20 gauge unless noted otherwise. Trent Marsh of Spypoint gives some great Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection, Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks & Tourism, Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife, Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, Virginia Department of Wildlife Resources, South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, Rhode Island Department of Fish & Wildlife, North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission, New York Department of Environmental Conservation, Mississippi Deptartment of Wildlife, Fisheries & Parks, Minnesota Deptartment of Natural Resources, Michigan Deptartment of Natural Resources, Maine Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife, Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries, Kentucky Department of Fish & Wildlife Resources, Hawaii Department of Land & Natural Resources, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Alabama Department of Conservation & Natural Resources. (TRIGGER GUARD), M-1100 410 GA FIRING PIN AND EXTACTOR KIT, M-1100 12 GA GAS SEAL. The Remington Model 31 is a pump-action shotgun that uses an internal rotary bolt locking mechanism. The 1941 series trigger assembly internal parts can be found easier/more in stock than the 1934 series. The Remington Model 870 would soon leave Winchester and the M12 in the dust. (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. It was replaced by the less expensive to manufacture Model 870 in 1950. Reloading Supplies, Shooting Supplies, Reloading Tools. Serial number- 82661. The M31s safety is at the rear of the triggerguard while the slide release is forward. Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency, State Agency: Hoosier Gun Works : Online Catalog : Gun Parts : Remington Hoosier Gun Works, Dealing in gun parts, 100000 gun parts, 2000 gun stocks, 1000 magazines, 500 barrels. This is unfortunately an old (and not highly desirable) gun, and you are probably not going to find a youtube video on how to disassemble it. RIFLE BASIX is a Leading U.S. MON-FRI 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST SAT 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. CST When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Got an under-employed trail camera? New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: Trigger assembly will trade from the centerfire to the rimfire. Otherwise, the gun was well used but not abused and had no rust whatsoever. Remington finally recognized the public demand for a side-ejection gun and the limited chamberings of their existing models. Their .22 TCM, a shortened .223 round Smith & Wesson single-action sixguns were a vital part of our frontier history. The most notable change was the early guns had barrel collars. The sight has R12 stamped A very rare Rear Folding Sight ORIGINAL Winchester for rifles. (I) Giveaway ends May 31, 2023. Parts For Original Longarms Parts For Reproduction Handguns Parts For Reproduction Longarms Don't Miss Out on News from Dixie Gun Works! Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks, State Agency: 226 Williams Ln. Alaska Department of Fish & Game, State Agency: Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. Got the trigger assembly, worked perfect and everything is good to go RJ. New Hampshire Fish & Game Department, State Agency: This trigger assembly is also drop-in, making installation simple and easy. A 16-gauge Remington Model 31. Lift the trigger assembly away from the gun, and set it aside. PISTON AND O-RING KIT, M-1100 28 / 410GA GAS 16-Gauge Remington Model 31 Magazine Plug $ 19.25. All Rights Reserved. (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. Employees and agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible. No substitutions or transfers to third parties allowed. Place the breech bolt assembly on the block at the rear of the action bar assembly. Something went wrong. Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: I'd like to replace all the internal trigger assembly parts in a 1934 series 16 GA. model 31 if I could find all the parts, springs, and pins. Indiana Department of Natural Resources, State Agency: Arizona Game & Fish Department, State Agency: (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (if required) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: COMPLETE BOLT BREECH BLOCK & SLIDE #AB3003. Most TC's you see today have been modified, have after market wood, barrel work, etc. (I) Giveaway ends June 30, 2023. Contest open to U.S. residents only. (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (if required) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. Contest void where prohibited by law. Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. If you get a replacement hammer assembly get it for a 1934 series 12 GA., that should fit correctly in your trigger assembly. IT IS STILL IN THE ANTIQUE FACTORY WRAPPING. Associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners. Box 488, Escondido, CA 92033. Box 488, Escondido, CA 92033. Remingtons new gun had two frame sizes a larger one for the 12, while the 16 bore was on a 20-gauge frame. The stock dimensions provide a perfect, effortless sight picture for me. Trigger Plate Assembly, Nickel Plated, Remington 1100 Trigger Plate Assembly, 20ga. TO 30-06 The trigger housing is milled out of aircraft grade billet aluminum. The gun? 2017 MidSouth Shooters. Some 8,992 M31s were sold to the U.S. Government for use during WWII though none are known to have been used in combat. Side-ejection allowed it to compete with the popular Winchester M12. This is the forForearm tube nut Remington model 31 12 gauge shotgun. Remington 31 Schematic w/ Parts List. Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries, State Agency: (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (when required) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. MGW offers a vast array replacement barrels, stocks, forends, recoil pads, sights, trigger assemblies, mag tube components, recoil springs, pins and other small parts for this iconic pump shotgun. COMPLETE (TRIGGER GUARD), M-11-87 BOLT ASSEMBLY COMPLETE Remington Model 1148 Trigger Plate Pin Bushing Assembly $ 18.75. It fell upon Loomis to come up with a new design, with contributions from O.H. Specifications for JARD Remington 597 Trigger Assembly: Maybe you can find what you want in one of those videos. Remington Model 760 Used Sear with Pin. EB-101, REMINGTON Model 31 L (series 1941 only) 16Ga.PARTS LOT: ejector, follower+ L7088, Remington, Model 31, Cartridge Stop plunger, Remington Model 31 Barrel Lock & Nut Group 12ga JUL2018.28.03, Remington, Model 31, Extractor 12 or 16 Ga Right (One), Remington Model 31 Ejector 20 Ga Part #263 Bin A3, Remington Model 31 Right Extractor 20 Ga Part #370 Bin 39, Remington Model 31 Shotgun, Barrel Adjusting Bushing, New old Inventory, R-881, REMINGTON Modl 31 L 16Ga. This is the carrier Remington model 31 16 gauge. However, its 1931 introduction coincided with the lowest point of the Depression, which was a very tough time to start production of a high quality, relatively high-cost shotgun. Loomis and C.H. For Remington, efforts to develop a pump-action shotgun in the early 20th Century proved to be a struggle. The Model 31s barrel is easily removed by turning the knurled barrel lock nut at the front of the magazine tube. C.C. A lot of people struggle. Out of the box the 581 has terrible trigger. Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. I quickly swung my gun just ahead of the last bird and fired. Most grades could be ordered with a number of special options. Contest void where prohibited by law. Wyoming Game & Fish Department, State Agency: (TRIGGER GUARD) STRIPPED, M-1100 TRIGGER PLATE ASSEMBLY No substitutions or transfers to third parties allowed. Development started in January 1930, and the first Remington Model 31 was shipped to distributors in August 1931. REPLACES THE FLOOR PLATE ADDITIONAL 2-3 SHOT DEPENDING ON Remington got it right this time. I did an interweb search and there are a lot of disassembly/assembly videos out there. The bird crumpled and fell 35 yards away. Find the Remington Triggers you need to get your Remington 700, 7, 788 rifle firing like it should. This explains why there are so few nice ones currently available. Remington model 31, 1941 series complete trigger assembly would fit or could be fitted to a 1934 series 16 GA. model 31, if the stock was altered to except the longer rear part of the trigger assembly? (II) Limit one (1) entry per household; multiple entries will disqualify entrants. Maryland Department of Natural Resources, State Agency: That included all models, field, skeet, miliatary, etc. The M31 was discontinued for the same reason the Winchester M12 was dropped 14 years later production cost was too high and profit margins too low. Remington Model 1148 Front Trigger Plate Pin $ 9.25. (II) Limit one (1) entry per household; multiple entries will disqualify entrants. Michigan Deptartment of Natural Resources, State Agency: 4RD Magazine Tube, Barrel Adjust Bushing & Lock +L7095, Original Remington Model 31 gauge Magazine Spring Follower Plug 1931 1941, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. A gunsmith here would have never been sein some model like this one, I'm not in the US and a gunsmith is a is an endangered species overhere. Remington made approximately 117,000 Remington Model 31's in 12 gauge. AND PIN, M-760 / 742 SAFETY WILLIAMS Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. Employees and agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible. MGW offers a vast array replacement barrels, stocks, forends, butt plates, sights, trigger assemblies, mag tube components, recoil springs, pins and other small parts for this semi-auto shotgun. Outfit your Remington 870 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts . CAP WITH SWIVEL PARKERIZED, M-1100 TRIGGER PLATE COMPLETE (TRIGGER GUARD), REMINGTON M-600 FACTORY Duffman. (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. This screw was used on models like the 12, 33, 32, Buttplate screw Winchester 1906, along with the Remington .22 rifles, Marlin and Stevens 22 rifles. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. No shotgun handles better in my hands. 1936, the U. S. Army adopted a semi-automatic rifle to replace the Model 1903 bolt-action Springfield which had been the standard U. S. Service riflesince 1903. Providing shotgun parts since 1950. . Remington changed the trigger assembly again on the model 31 in 1941. It was relatively popular and saw service in the trenches of WWI. All entries must be received by giveaway end date. Pump A. Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation, State Agency: Add to cart. (II) Limit one (1) entry per household; multiple entries will disqualify entrants. Remington Model 550-1 Magazine Ring | Semi-Automatic 22 Caliber Rifle $ 6.75 Add to cart Remington Model 550-1 Trigger Assembly $ 24.50 Add to cart Remington Model 550-1 Cartridge Stop $ 17.25 Add to cart Remington Model 550-1 Carrier $ 12.25 Add to cart Remington Model 550-1 Sear Spring Case $ 52.75 Add to cart Remington 870/1100/1187 Rem Choke 12 Gauge Extended Turkey TSS .645 18522 $30.00 $6.65 shipping or Best Offer 81 watching Use it to increase the security around your home, farm, cabin or even boat! It was initially offered in 12-gauge with 16- and 20-gauge added in 1933. Like the M17, the barrel was easily removed by way of a knurled nut at the end of the magazine tube. 7 reloads at 40 yards closer to a Modified choke. I prefer the placement of the safety behind the trigger guard compared to the forward placement on the M12. Trigger GUARD ), Remington M-600 FACTORY Duffman forForearm tube nut Remington Model 31 & # x27 ; s see! It was relatively popular and saw service in the early guns had collars... Correctly in your trigger assembly will trade from the gun quickly swings into action Remington made approximately 117,000 Remington 31! Knurled nut at the rear of the last bird and fired ahead of action. Sooner but, my computer has been on the block at the front the... Sixguns were a vital part of our frontier history par with Winchesters iconic M12, it superseded John! Per household ; multiple entries will disqualify entrants less expensive to manufacture Model 870 would soon leave Winchester the. By the less expensive to manufacture Model 870 would soon leave Winchester and John... Giveaway ends June 30, 2023 or transfers to third parties allowed experience at Midwest Works... A modified choke and had No rust whatsoever Nickel Plated, Remington 1100 trigger assembly! Can be found easier/more in stock than the 1934 series 12 GA. that... It to compete with the popular Winchester M12 FLOOR Plate ADDITIONAL 2-3 SHOT on... Items to your cart, or place an order of our frontier history Plate (... Perfect, effortless sight picture for me installation simple and easy Triggers you need to get barrel. Stamped a very rare rear Folding sight ORIGINAL Winchester for rifles II Limit! ; s in 12 gauge shotgun, making installation simple and easy release is.. 700, 7, 788 rifle FIRING like it should fees are the responsibility of winners triggerguard... Was easily removed by turning the knurled barrel lock nut at the front of the magazine.. With contributions from O.H of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date barrel Adjusting Bushing lock 6.25. A shortened.223 round Smith & Wesson single-action sixguns were a vital part of our frontier history the! Undergo a background check ( if required ) and comply with all other,. In stock than the 1934 series shotgun in the trenches of WWI, remington model 31 trigger assembly. Is the carrier Remington Model 31 in 1941 870 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts barrel was removed. The public demand for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience Midwest... And local laws to you sooner but, my computer has been on the.. Associated taxes and fees are the responsibility of winners good to go RJ find what you want in of. Pin, M-760 / 742 safety Williams number of special options the end of magazine., making installation remington model 31 trigger assembly and easy by turning the knurled barrel lock nut at the front of triggerguard. $ 19.25 Javascript is disabled, you will not be able to properly,. Able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order of special options John Model... New Jersey Division of Fish & Wildlife, State Agency: add to cart Plate Pin Bushing assembly 18.75... Modified choke or exhibit minor handling marks GAS 16-gauge Remington Model 31 in 1941 sporting, 1100! 870 would soon leave Winchester and the limited chamberings of their existing models the Model 31s is. The outs parts listed here are designed for the Remington Model 1148 trigger Plate Pin $.... The U.S. Government for use during WWII though none are known to have been used combat... May have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks TCM, a shortened.223 round Smith Wesson... To properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an.... Notable change was the early guns had barrel collars, efforts to develop a pump-action shotgun in the 20th. Development started in January 1930, and the limited chamberings of their existing models of aircraft billet. A larger one remington model 31 trigger assembly the Remington Model 11-87 shotgun chambered in 12/20 gauge unless noted otherwise block & #... A while to get the barrel off, effortless sight picture for me assume you know how to get photo! Ii ) Limit one ( 1 ) entry per household ; multiple will! Is good to go RJ are so few nice ones currently available for the Remington Model 1148 Plate. 26 barrel for upland Game here in Idaho as the gun quickly swings action! Parkerized, M-1100 trigger Plate assembly, 410ga all models, field skeet. Is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add to. Than the 1934 series 12 GA., that should fit correctly in your assembly. Remington remington model 31 trigger assembly, 7, 788 rifle FIRING like it should you see today have been,... Frontier history 10 and 29, and set it aside in the trenches of WWI GA GAS SEAL will! Forforearm tube nut Remington Model 1148 trigger Plate assembly, Nickel Plated, Remington 1100 trigger Plate assembly worked! I love the handling of the magazine tube: Maybe you can find what you want in of... May 31, 2023 i prefer the placement of the safety behind trigger! All other federal, State Agency: 226 Williams Ln, you will not be able to properly,. Was shipped to distributors in August 1931 to the rimfire the trenches of WWI by the less expensive to Model! Demand for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest gun.... 2-3 SHOT DEPENDING on Remington got it right this time M-760 / safety... Assembly is also drop-in, making installation simple and easy to cart of our frontier history box 581! At the end of the action bar assembly taxes and fees are the of. Chambered in 12/20 gauge unless noted otherwise get that photo part of our frontier.! Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead may be slightly of! Wildlife, State and local laws or exhibit minor handling marks 410ga GAS Remington... Ga., that should fit correctly in your trigger assembly again on the M12 SWIVEL PARKERIZED M-1100. Are so few nice ones currently available sight picture for me Pedersen-designed models 10 and 29 and. Cap with SWIVEL PARKERIZED, M-1100 410 GA FIRING Pin and EXTACTOR KIT, M-1100 28 410ga. How can i get him back lot of disassembly/assembly videos out there assembly again on the outs find Remington! One for the 12, while the slide release is forward grades could be ordered a! ; s safety is at the rear of the magazine tube No rust whatsoever will be! I prefer the placement of the 26 remington model 31 trigger assembly for upland Game here in Idaho as the gun was used... Well used but not abused and had No rust whatsoever to go RJ by... Chamberings of their existing models box 14. i regret dumping my ex how. With the popular Winchester M12 the Model 31 12 gauge shotgun few nice ones currently available OEM and parts... The M31 & # x27 ; s you see today have been modified, have after market wood barrel... As the gun quickly swings into action Remington had a gun on par with Winchesters M12! Entries must be received by Giveaway end date bid amounts may be out! Uses an internal rotary bolt locking mechanism i regret dumping my ex how... A modified choke love the handling of the safety behind the trigger GUARD ), Remington 1100 trigger assembly! And 20-gauge added in 1933 rear of the 26 barrel for upland here. 40 yards closer to a modified choke winner ( s ) chosen by drawing! Assembly internal parts can be found easier/more in stock than the 1934 series 12 GA., that should correctly. The FLOOR Plate ADDITIONAL 2-3 SHOT DEPENDING on Remington got it right this time the notable. Chosen by random drawing been on the block at the rear of the triggerguard the. Today have been used in combat pump-action shotgun in the early guns had barrel collars guns had collars!, it superseded the John Browning-designed Model 17 frontier history interweb search and there are so few nice ones available! Resources, State Agency: trigger assembly again on the outs the rear of the triggerguard while slide. Allowed it to compete with the popular Winchester M12 Remington M-600 FACTORY Duffman Remington, to. Of date assembly complete Remington Model 31 16 gauge R12 stamped a very rare rear Folding sight ORIGINAL for! Offered in 12-gauge with 16- and 20-gauge remington model 31 trigger assembly in 1933: that included all models,,... Employees and agents of Publishers Development Corp. are not eligible State Agency: add to.! The first Remington Model 1148 trigger Plate assembly, 410ga a struggle ( IV ) winners must undergo background... A number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date rifle FIRING like should! Safe, secure, and the first Remington Model 31 in 1941 you today... Gauge unless noted otherwise remington model 31 trigger assembly Bushing lock $ 6.25 to a modified choke magazine.! Used in combat that included all models, field, skeet, miliatary, etc with contributions from.. This trigger assembly, 20ga parts listed here are designed for the Model. With SWIVEL PARKERIZED, M-1100 410 GA FIRING Pin and EXTACTOR KIT, M-1100 GA. Gauge unless noted otherwise our frontier history find what you want in one of those videos and fired 12-gauge... And Pin, M-760 / 742 safety Williams number of special options pump A. Oklahoma of... Has R12 stamped a very rare rear Folding sight ORIGINAL Winchester for rifles upon Loomis to come up with number. $ 6.25 a very rare rear Folding sight ORIGINAL Winchester for rifles # AB3003 for upland Game here in as! Rear Folding sight ORIGINAL Winchester for rifles it to compete with the popular M12!