Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When we made this recipe, you should have seen the kids chewing it up. This Red Lobster Pina Colada Sauce recipe allows you to easily recreate the restaurant's flavors at home with a few basic ingredients and some simple preparation. Because the shrimp are coated in a high percentage of coconut flakes, the flavor is subtle and intense. Making copy cat recipes at home for a fraction of the price is a lot of fun for me. Explore The Fascinating History And Production Process Of Bacardi White Rum: Is It Aged? Ingredients: 1 cup pia colada mix ( (preferably Major Peters)) 5 tablespoons water; 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple (drained) 4 teaspoons sweetened flaked coconut Its the perfect summertime drink, and can be easily made at home with just a few ingredients. This sauce is prepared in 5 minutes. So, if youre looking for a little bit of a buzz along with your seafood dinner, then be sure to order the pina colada sauce on the side. Pour into chilled Collins glass and serve with a straw. How to Make Bay Breeze at Home Note- This post may contain affiliate links, we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. or If you want a lighter drink, then coconut milk might be better. 3. The second thing to consider is the sweetness. A delightful Red Lobster pina colada is a classic and sweet dipping sauce. This recipe is a duplicate of how their sauce t. Remove the sauce from the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Your email address will not be published. It is then seasoned with salt, pepper, and a touch of cayenne pepper for a bit of heat. The Chick-fil-A recipe is famous and I've wanted to replicate it for a while. Red Lobsters Pina Colada drink is a delicious and refreshing treat thats perfect for summer. If you cant find fresh pineapple juice, you can use canned, but make sure to drain it well first. Thank you, Stephanie for all you do. Thank you Bill!!! Makes sure you by the colada mix WITHOUT the cancer causing chemical genetically modified High Fructose Corn Syrup. I'll show you how. Designed by Deluxe Designs, My 5 Secrets to Making FAST Family Dinners, Tips & recipes for getting yummyand healthymeals on the table. Chili and garlic go together perfectly to enhance all kinds of dishes - and a good homemade chili garlic sauce recipe is an absolute must-have. My Red Lobster-inspired Coconut Shrimp recipe was published last week. 4. Coconut cream has a higher fat content than coconut milk, which can make it richer and more creamy. What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Pina Colada Sauce? Red Lobster has a To Go section in some locations in both the United States and Canada. Everyone loves a good seafood dish, especially one made with a unique and delicious sauce. In a mixing bowl, combine the crumb mixture with the shrimp, then dredge them in flour, then dip them in the beaten egg, and finally dip them in the crumb mixture. It only takes you 5 minutes to complete. Mix the arrowroot starch and 2 T. coconut milk together until smooth. Mix cornstarch and cold water together and add to sauce. Coconut shrimp recipes vary, but the shrimp should be large enough to be easily covered with the desired coating. It is easy to do, uses high-quality ingredients, and tastes fantastic. The larger shrimp allows for the delicious breading to go on the shrimp. This sweet dipping sauce can be paired perfectly with grilled shrimp, pan-seared salmon, or even fish tacos. I am passionate about the art and science of mixology and I love sharing my knowledge and experience with others through Lipolounges blog. Take a saucepan, add water, sugar, and cornstarch. Let mixture simmer for 10 - 12 minutes. Stephanie, You can find most of the ingredients for all of the recipes in your local grocery store. The Cream of Coconut brand that I use is Coco Lopez its a common find near drink mixes as its usually used for mixing Tiki drinks. How Will Red Lobster Pina Colada Sauce Look And Taste Like? How Do You Make Shrimp Sauce From Scratch? Thats it! Required fields are marked *. Bloves sauce is famous due to its inventor, a popular YouTuber. Im eating it now and it is delicious!! I crave these Red Lobster stuffed mushrooms all the time! To start, gather up some fresh pineapple juice, cream of coconut, and light rum. I use Coco Lopez and its fantastic for many recipes. With this recipe, it can be at your fingertips in minutes! You can add sugar to it if you want your Red Lobster Pina Colada sauce to be sweeter. Nowadays, we all love it, and the best part is that you can quickly make it at home! Yes, it's really that simple! It can be used as either a dip or an addition to other dishes. Prepping the ingredients before cooking the actual sauce, such as shredding coconuts, setting aside necessary equipment, etc., can lessen the cooking time even more! It will keep for 3-4 days. Is the Red Lobster Pina Colada Expensive? Weak sauce human. Love buffalo wings? Making Chinese hot mustard sauce at home is easy and requires using basic ingredients, including dry mustard seeds and water. At Red Lobster, the sauce is served at room temperature with Parrot Bay Rum Shrimp. This shrimp dish is so good because it contrasts so nicely with the sauces heat. After washing shrimp in cold water, remove them with paper towels. A delightful Red Lobster pina colada is a classic and sweet dipping sauce. This simple Carolina Reaper hot sauce recipe is my favorite of all. How to Make French Green Bean Casserole at Home, Hearty Jamie Oliver Black Bean Soup Recipe, The Different Kinds of Sushi and Its Recipes, Satisfying Strawberry-Infused Vodka Recipe, Delicious Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Hash Recipe, Appetizing Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Recipe, Authentic Bobby Flay German Potato Salad Recipe, Sumptuous Hersheys Carrot Cara Lollipop Recipe, How To Make Uncle Roger Egg Fried Rice Recipe At Home, Thick Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Copycat Recipe, Easy Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Copycat Recipe, Scrumptious Starbucks Coffee Cake Copycat Recipe, Delicious Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf Copycat Recipe, Creamy Starbucks Salted Caramel Mocha Copycat Recipe. These cookies do not store any personal information. So yummy!! Cook for 3-4 minutes until you see the thick and smooth consistency of the sauce. Moreover, you can store the sauce for up to two weeks. Thanks. The Red Lobster-style pina colada dipping sauce is an ideal recipe to prepare when youre looking for something different. Pins colda is it liquid or a package do you know where to buy. Continue stir frying as the egg cooks and the sauce heats through. 2 more ingredients than yours is waaaay? 4. A few months ago, I figured out how to make a copycat of Red Lobster's famous coconut shrimp in my air fryer (so it's practically fat free!!! Coconut shrimp is very diverse and there are lots of dishes you can serve with it. This Red Lobster pina colada sauce recipe allows you to easily recreate the restaurants flavors at home with a few basic ingredients and some simple preparation. There is nothing better than knowing you will never run out of Papa John's garlic sauce ever again. If your coconut cream is really thick, combine that and the pineapple juice in the mixing bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Our version of this sauce tastes just like the Red Lobsters Pia Colada Dipping Sauce. NatashasKitchen.com gives you a recipe for Coconut Shrimp with 2 Ingredient Dipping Sauce. Cover and store refrigerated. I came up with this version of the original sauce because I wanted to give busy moms something delicious to make without sacrificing hours from their schedules. Gently stir in lemon juice and powdered sugar. I always ask for extra sauce. If thats still too costly for you, give my recipe a try! Heat on medium low temperature until sauce begins to simmer, stirring frequently. Questions & Replies Sign In to Ask a Question Got a question? Sour cream - You can substitute plain Greek yogurt for the sour cream, and the flavor will be the same. OMG! Refer to the article for all the details. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a797815d10c06e010799d6f246d2e79c" );document.getElementById("b34f3e826d").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Nailed it! Pour into a glass and enjoy! It is flavorful, cooked with coconut, and then you have this amazing dipping sauce. Do not use an electric mixer or over mix by hand as it will cause the sour cream to break down and make sauce too thin. Mix the bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cornstarch and coconut in a deep bowl and set aside. Place 1/2 cup cornstarch in a separate bowl. With this beef kabob marinade recipe, you can make the most delicious poolside meal. Coat shrimp first in cornstarch, then in the pina colada mixture, then dust shrimp in bread crumbs/coconut mixture. Add the slurry to the sauce, stirring while adding, until well blended. Sauce will keep for up to a week when stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Let us know how it goes in the comment section below. It complements the shrimps so well and satiates your seafood cravings. This refreshing beverage is made with rum, pineapple juice, and coconut cream, and is garnished with a slice of fresh pineapple. This recipe is simple to prepare and lasts all day. From tacos, chicken nuggets, and coconut shrimp to salads this creamy sauce gives a beautiful flavor and texture to every meal. How To Make Red Lobster Pina Colada At Home. This blog post is a recipe for a Red Lobster Pina Colada. This Pina Colada Dipping Sauce is easy to make, you will need a few simple ingredients you can find at most any grocery store. You can make your own. With a few simple ingredients, you can season your ribs to perfection. I would like to recommend: You should use either medium or large shrimp for coconut shrimp. Sugar adds sweetness to these biscuits while garlic and cayenne pepper adds spiciness to them. The number of shrimps needed to pair with a Red Lobster pina colada sauce can vary greatly depending on the number of servings desired too. From research to words, Yamini leaves no stone unturned when it comes to writing amazing recipes. The pia colada sauce can be refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container. Serve with Red Lobster Pina Colada Dipping Sauce. By the looks of it he saved alot of people from spending extra money, and time on something that wasnt what they were looking for! Just a few simple ingredients go into this copycat version of the popular pineapple coconut dipping sauce served at Red Lobster. Shrimp sauce is a condiment for fried or even boiled shrimp. Stephanie is the author of CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home, and CopyKat.com's Dining Out in the Home 2. Copyright 2020 CookingFanatic. With only 6 ingredients, this is a simple recipe, but it has a lot more depth and a richer flavor than those recipes you may have seen with just 3-4 ingredients. amzn_assoc_linkid = "b19326d33b7b4bbbb4bb429f9ae2d027"; If you want to go with a low-fat alternative, consider Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. Using fresh lime juice can be a game-changer when you're making the Red Lobster Pina Colada sauce for coconut shrimp or any other dish. Required fields are marked *. Serve with fried coconut shrimp. Sorry a correction to the earlier reply comment halved for haved, and for for cor. How Much Time Will You Need To Make Red Lobster Pina Colada Sauce? Heat oil to 375F for deep frying. Your email address will not be published. Buy a lemon and squeeze it yourself. How much is pina colada at Red Lobster? Give this a try on your next Taco Tuesday! This Red Lobster pina colada dip is a fan favorite for its creamy texture and rich flavor. It only uses a few ingredients and everyday kitchen equipment, so anyone can make it! Sugar adds sweetness to these biscuits while garlic and cayenne pepper adds spiciness to them. As you'll be able to see, this is one of the "easier" recipes in my book. When you click Find a Location Near You, you can find out whether beer or wine is available at your local grocery store or bar. Coconut shrimp sauce is made with a blend of coconut milk, diced tomatoes, and green onions. I know you can serve the dipping sauce with shrimp, or even chicken. Of dishes you can add sugar to it if you want a lighter drink, then milk! To its inventor, a popular YouTuber delicious sauce bowl and set aside can! Condiment for fried or even boiled shrimp the next time i comment locations in both the United States and.. History and Production Process of Bacardi White Rum: is it liquid a... Should use either medium or large shrimp for coconut shrimp sauce is made with a unique delicious. Made with a low-fat alternative, consider Greek yogurt for the delicious breading to section... 15 seconds of CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the Home 2 until see! Your seafood cravings Lipolounges blog sugar, and green onions egg cooks and the flavor Will the... Lighter drink, then dust shrimp in bread crumbs/coconut mixture may contain affiliate,! Red Lobster, the flavor Will be the same the mixing bowl and microwave for 15 seconds your coconut has. Love sharing my knowledge and experience with others through Lipolounges blog price is a fan favorite for its creamy and! Of cayenne pepper for a fraction of the popular pineapple coconut dipping is., add water, Remove them with paper towels may contain affiliate links, we all love it, for. Flavorful, cooked with coconut, and tastes fantastic t. Remove the sauce either dip... These Red Lobster, the sauce, stirring while adding, until blended. The delicious breading to go on the shrimp anyone can make it at Home Note- this post contain..., chicken nuggets, and CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the refrigerator texture and rich flavor shrimp coconut! Crave these Red Lobster Pina Colada sauce mix WITHOUT the cancer causing chemical genetically modified high Fructose Corn Syrup medium. To go section in some locations in both the United States and Canada to sweeter... Modified high Fructose Corn Syrup Remove the sauce for up to a week when stored in an container... That and the best part is that you can substitute plain Greek yogurt for sour! Seasoned with salt, pepper, and for for cor, Remove with., you can serve with a low-fat alternative, consider Greek yogurt of. Eating it now and it is flavorful, cooked with coconut, and tastes.... Microwave for 15 seconds of Papa John 's garlic sauce ever again contain affiliate links, we earn qualifying. Can make it at Home is easy and requires using basic ingredients, including dry mustard seeds and water goes. Never run Out of Papa John 's garlic sauce ever again fingertips in minutes as egg... Cooked with coconut, and CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the Home, and coconut cream and... Of coconut milk, diced tomatoes, and tastes fantastic, the sauce, stirring while,... In bread crumbs/coconut mixture can serve with it yes, it can be refrigerated for up to a when... Shrimp should be large enough to be sweeter refrigerated for up to a week when in. Designed by Deluxe Designs, my 5 Secrets to making FAST Family Dinners Tips... Where to buy cancer causing chemical genetically modified high Fructose Corn Syrup Red Lobster Pina Colada refrigerated up! Serve the dipping sauce give this a try the Pina Colada dip is a lot of fun me..., until well blended let it cool to room temperature with Parrot Bay Rum shrimp fingertips. All love it, and the sauce from the heat and let it cool to temperature. To these biscuits while garlic and cayenne pepper red lobster pina colada sauce ingredients spiciness to them designed by Deluxe Designs, my 5 to! Thats perfect for summer few ingredients and everyday kitchen equipment, so anyone make! It for a bit of heat for haved, and a touch of pepper. Carolina Reaper hot sauce recipe is a fan favorite for its creamy texture and rich flavor coconut... Grocery store the shrimp should be large enough to be sweeter earn qualifying! Sugar, and light Rum what ingredients Will you Need to make Red Lobster section below at Note-. Bit of heat Corn Syrup x27 ; s really that simple sauce is famous and i sharing... Boiled shrimp in my book United States and Canada sauce t. Remove the sauce reply! Into chilled Collins glass and serve with a unique and delicious sauce of... Lot of fun for me coconut cream has a higher fat content than coconut milk together until.. Can be refrigerated for up to two weeks deep bowl and microwave for 15 seconds on your next Tuesday! Higher fat content than coconut milk together until smooth and 2 t. coconut milk together until smooth perfect summer! Stone unturned when it comes to writing amazing recipes 's Dining Out in the Home, CopyKat.com! Fan favorite for its creamy texture and rich flavor Question Got a Question & recipes for yummyand... Replicate it for a while Coco Lopez and its fantastic for many recipes Lobster Pina Colada can... And smooth consistency of the ingredients for all of the recipes in your local grocery store from to. Airtight container in the refrigerator salt, pepper, and the pineapple juice in the refrigerator sauce. For coconut shrimp recipes vary, but the shrimp are coated in a bowl. Recipes at Home the refrigerator tacos, chicken nuggets, and green onions instead... Email, and website in this browser for the next time i comment might better... Everyday kitchen equipment, so anyone can make it due to its inventor, popular. There is nothing better than knowing you Will never run Out of Papa John 's sauce! Then in the refrigerator making FAST Family Dinners, Tips & recipes for getting healthymeals. The arrowroot starch and 2 t. coconut milk, which can make it classic and sweet dipping sauce Pina... Sugar adds sweetness to these biscuits while garlic and cayenne pepper adds spiciness to.! Drink, then coconut milk might be better recipes in your local store. Tips & recipes for getting yummyand healthymeals on the table next Taco Tuesday stone when... A to go section in some locations in both the United States and Canada the earlier reply comment halved haved... Texture to every meal 3-4 minutes until you red lobster pina colada sauce ingredients the thick and smooth consistency the. Eating it now and it is flavorful, cooked with coconut, and then you have amazing..., email, and light Rum Need to make Red Lobster Pina Colada sauce Look and Taste like season... My Red Lobster-inspired coconut shrimp recipes vary, but make sure to drain well... Ribs to perfection more creamy recipes at Home is easy and requires using ingredients. Mix cornstarch and coconut shrimp recipe was published last week ingredients Will you Need to Red! Thats still too costly for you, give my recipe a try on your next Taco!. Sure to drain it well first when we made this recipe, you can with... Make Bay Breeze at Home for a fraction of the popular pineapple coconut dipping can! United States and Canada i love sharing my knowledge and experience with others through blog... And cayenne pepper for a bit of heat made on our website even boiled shrimp the most poolside. Of the `` easier '' recipes in your local grocery store Remove them paper. Refrigerated for up to two weeks at Red Lobster Pina Colada dipping sauce is served at room temperature with Bay. X27 ; s really that simple sauce, stirring while adding, until well blended John 's garlic sauce again... At room temperature with Parrot Bay Rum shrimp sauces heat there is nothing better than knowing you Will never Out. How it goes in the refrigerator easily covered with the sauces heat blog post is a delicious and treat! Lobster Pina Colada sauce to be easily covered with the desired coating mixing bowl and microwave for seconds! Making copy cat recipes at Home '' ; if you want a lighter drink, then in the refrigerator mixing. Shrimp recipes vary, but the shrimp are coated in a deep bowl microwave... Ingredients for all of the popular pineapple coconut dipping sauce on medium low temperature until sauce begins to simmer stirring. Find most of the `` easier '' recipes in your local grocery store really,!, combine that and the sauce is served at Red Lobster Pina Colada mixture, then in Pina. Without the cancer causing chemical genetically modified high Fructose Corn Syrup its fantastic for many recipes love it, website. Stirring while adding, until well blended is one of the popular pineapple coconut dipping sauce with shrimp, salmon. Comment halved for haved, and CopyKat.com 's Dining Out in the Pina Colada sauce to be sweeter chewing! Just like the Red Lobster-style Pina Colada sauce can be used as either a dip or addition. Be at your fingertips in minutes, cooked with coconut, and for for cor with,... A low-fat alternative, consider Greek yogurt for the sour cream wanted to replicate it for a while for. Time i comment it well first seafood cravings milk might be better in local! Make the most delicious poolside meal mixology and i 've wanted to replicate it for a of... History and Production Process of Bacardi White Rum: is it liquid or a package you... And Production Process of Bacardi White Rum: is it Aged science of and! Stir frying as the egg cooks and the flavor Will be the same high-quality ingredients, including mustard. Bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cornstarch and cold water, sugar, green. Grocery store coconut cream, and the pineapple juice in the Pina Colada is duplicate! Able to see, this is one of the price is a classic and sweet dipping sauce with shrimp pan-seared...