the poisonous trail to be exact. The Poisonous Trail Map 2: On top of a hill there is a stone formation. The tree is the one on the top of the rock, looks slightly different from the rest, from there so 20 steps north and 5 est and it bang ther. After you enter, drop down on the right side the first chance you get. The Female Hermit is found on the western side of West Elizabeth. I searched all spawn zones over and over but I found nothing. RELATED:Who Is Gavin, And 9 Other Burning Questions, Answered. Health, Stamina, and Dead Eye Bars should now be at 80%.MIDGAMEMidgame starts when Legend of the East Satchel is acquired. There is another treasure map that you find inside the obelisk by lake owanjila the map is called the LANDMARKS OF RICHES treasure map and once you find the treasure its 6 gold bars. Dutch mission Battle of Shady Belle Nokota and Arabian are available at St Denis stable Nokota is fast, courageous, and not shy May be best horse of allChapter 4From here forward, I leave it to you. Hopefully it gets fixed. It has a tree with an X on it, but I havent been able to crack the map, but I havent found anything on this map online. You can buy it from him or steal it from him. Torn Treasure Map 2: Top right side of the map, inside a drawer of the house called Manito Glade. Each one contains a dead body and a piece of a map. The building should be empty, but it is possible to encounter two people. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Torn Mended Treasure Map (Otis Miller's Revolver). However, the story doesnt end there. In this Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom trailer breakdown, Logan Plant highlights Link's four new powers, along with bringing some speculation surrounding some hidden bits tucked away in the gameplay. The hermit, a short man with a mustache, will first tell the player that they dont want what theyre selling and will become increasingly belligerent the closer the player approaches. The reason for his hostility is initially a mystery. Pistol and Revolver is best. Perfect Pelts: Deer x7 and Buck x1 Heartland Overflow Train track north of Emerald Ranch Use Springfield Rifle. Free Roam to Heartland Overflow/Hanis Bethel. Ive the Ultimate too and preordered before Juli 31 and cant get the map, isnt it only for digital preorders? I love this camp! Legendary Panther not available till Master Hunter Challenge level 9 is done Dream Catchers Find all 20 Look in buffalos eye in Elysian Pool Cave Get the Ancient Arrowhead Increases Bow Stamina dont sell it Points of Interest Shacks/Loot/Weapons/Items Random Loot: Silver Chain Bracelet for Bear Claw Talisman Random Loot: Silver Earring for Bison Horn TalismanAnd while cleaning up the map you may be able to finish the Explorer Challenge. He can spawn in different predefined areas but its random in which of the areas he shows up so youll just have to check all of them. Youre going to have to take the map from him, but that doesnt mean you have to shoot him. Fast Travel 0. If you dont have access to it, no worry, the 3 default treasure hunts are all you need to get 100% completion. Find Mallard/Duck spawn points (There are at least 4.) rob the Strawberry bankGrays mission Course of True Love Beau and PenelopeAbigail mission Advertising26. Once you've taken control of the stagecoach, set off to a marked, isolated place. Amanda Hurych loves to read, write, and play video gamesand that's about all there is to her. Photo Studio 0. To the west of the springs is a strange cluster of rock piles. This shows two men either side of Otis. After going through the waterfall be sure to select your lantern from the weapon wheel (bottom right where the knife is you can switch to lantern). If you had high honor, Arthur would explain how he tried to change while Dutch and Micah couldn't. Both leave him to die (as Arthur's suffering from tuberculosis) in peace while he stares into the sunset. to advance to Chap 6 where New Austin is accessible.Dutch mission - A Strange Kindness save German family Moves the camp Fast Travel available again Now Chapter 3 New horses available in Stable Get Thoroughbred Brindle male at StrawberryChapter 3Sadie mission Further Questions Micah mission - An American Pastoral Scene stage robbery Lancaster RepeaterDutch mission New SouthJavier mission go fishingSean mission house robberyKieran mission go fishing Legendary BluegillStranger mission Hes British Lions Paw TrinketStrauss mission Money Lending IVDutch mission in Rhodes American DistillationMolly mission Honest Mistake rob a stage with UncleLenny mission Preaching Forgiveness attack Shady Belle Bolt Action RifleBill mission Sodom? Then you must jump from one ledge to the next and find the treasure in acrevice of the rock wall. Jack Hall Gang Map 2: Found at Cotorra Springs. There are several treasure maps that will lead you to stashes all around this extensive world. You can fish, play poker, hunt, craft, shop, collect cards, and more, all to your hearts content. The completed map leads you to New Austin. Master Hunter Challenge 1 or Herbalist Challenge 1 Get Offhand Holster at the Trapper. On the back of the mended map is a note from Otis himself which describes his fear of betrayal and says that, as a result, he is hiding his possessions and moving with his wife to live with the. If you don't shoot the woman, she will open fire while you are looking for the map. Start Trinkets and Talismans. The letter should lie on a world map in a room on the first floor, next to Arthur's bed. Youre there for the treasure. Red Dead Redemption 2s sprawling open world is full of mysteries. Watch the Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny trailer for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie, opening in theaters on June 30, 2023.Harrison Ford returns as the legendary hero archaeologist in the highly anticipated fifth installment in the iconic Indiana Jones movie franchise. How to get the first map? You can retrieve it to get $35 for your camps tithing box and to finish this optional story mission. This next Poisonous Trail Map is tricky. Hosea Mission Spines steal a coach Access Fence. Wade your way over to it and search this little rocky island. If you don't shoot the woman, she will open fire while you are looking for the map. See Cougar technique. Otis Miller is a famous outlaw in the Red Dead Redemption 2 universe akin to Jesse James. What should I do? Hes hanging around near Flatneck Station. MORE:Red Dead Online Accidentally Made the Game Better for Players, The Last of Us 2 Leads the PlayStation Store's Essential Picks Sale, Red Dead Player Catches Charles Smith in an Awkward Situation, Red Dead Online Accidentally Made the Game Better for Players, God of War Armor Description Reveals Kratos' Favorite Color, Pokemon Fusion Fanart Combines Legendary Pokemon Articuno and Suicune. Same problem here. Go there - you have to reach Hotel Grand, then, a cut-scene will commence. Torn Treasure Map 2 Saw a video & apparently I think I found it the first time & didnt know it. If you make it to another ledge across from that one, the treasure will be in an alcove beneath the rocks above you. When you approach the home, shell send out her dogs to attack you. Now finish Sharpshooter Challenge. They respawn when Arthur departs and returns. A drunken man will fortunately walk slowly. Bison West of Heartland Overflow Use Springfield Rifle. You can sell the gold bars for $1000 at any fenceor donate them to your camp. This finishes the High Stakes treasure hunt and you get 3 Gold Bars for it, worth $1500. Here's how to do it before the end of Chapter 2. Counted out the steps, searched the rock nothing. Deal with them and then the Hermit before you enter the house and collect the map from inside a drawer. Required fields are marked *. You just have to luckily stumble across it. In Red Dead Redemption 2, players can hunt various treasures. Same, I have the ultimate and theres no map in the prison. Stranger Mission Jeremy Gill Fisher of Fish Get Legendary Fish map (Tip: Open and Read all maps and Doc when you get them)19. Others havent. On the top of the cliff to the left of the waterfall is a tree with an x marked on it. There is any way that I can recover those maps? Ultimately get --- The Legend of the East Outfit --- and wear it like SUPERMAN wears his cape! just go get the treasure you dont even need the maps to be able to take the treasure. Uncle Mission Polite Society visit Valentine Access the Gunsmith. I apologize for the Inconvenience caused due to the Issue. Arthur is the old west, a man trapped in another era. One person loaded a hard save from earlier & was able to recover the treasure. Satchel limitations no longer a problem.Midgame ends when 3 Challenges are finished. Bars all at 90%.Goal: Health, Stamina, and Dead Eye Bars to 90% while still in Chapter 2.Midgame Missions:14. Head to the area north-east of Fort Wallace. Start Legendary Animals. the other half is in the hermits shack when you walk up on his cabin he will yell at you and you kill him make sure to pick up his rare double barrel, and then the map is in the house, I do not remember the exact location i got the sketched map from, it was in a shack in the fireplace. This time, she will ask the protagonist . 3.1K 449K views 4 years ago Guide for the Red Dead Redemption 2 Torn + Mended Treasure Map Hunt (Location & Solution). This RDR2 Treasure Hunt starts when you pick up one of the two torn map pieces as shown at the start of the video. Access Stable. Otherwise its pitch-black in there. I have tried general stores and fences, but they dont seem to have one. In this Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom trailer breakdown, Logan Plant highlights Link's four new powers, along with bringing some speculation surrounding some hidden bits tucked away in the gameplay. Yeah found that map for Elysian Pool, think it was reed cottage in fireplace, (north of Annasomething town) havent found the treasure yet as I couldnt find the 2nd tree in map. It is the only treasure in the game that can be obtained without actually having collected the maps. Follow there directions or you could fall and die in the cave. Make Explosive Ammo for Rifle before you bear hunt with Hosea. Stop the stagecoach in the wetlands and throw the merchant out. I could imagine a spaghetti western type game following the gang in the early days if these parts of the map were worked on. Go inside the one building thats not burned and to find the map next to a dead body. *Video contains spoilers so dont watch until youve beaten the game. You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page. has any anyone found that panoramic map found up north in the mountains on a frozen corpse. Confirm that you want to help her. Also, It doesnt appear in the Calibans Seat either. Even a lot of other side missions are unfinished but i played it and finshed them all !! Though outlaw songs tend to be romantic, many of the details in the song can be confirmed in an article from the Blackwater Ledger titled The Sad Story of Otis Miller Jr. which talks about the six-year-old son Otis left behind when Charlie Tatum murdered him. Ill let you Google for more details about this treasure on the Web. One map will lead to the next and the 4th location you visit will have thea actual treasure. Red Dead Redemption 2 is filled with a lot of treasure to find, but you have to get the maps first. I would like to inform that you can get Treasure map in the Satchel Bag. The Mended Map is a treasure map in Red Dead Redemption 2 . Together with Mary, set off to the stable near the Saint Denis railway tracks. Les Tresor Des Morts Map 3: Inside the little building on the Saint Denis graveyard. His lifes story is even a song that the gang will sing around a camp fire, one that tells the story of how Otis was a Robin Hood-esque outlaw who was eventually shot dead by his own close associate, a man named Charlie Tatum, leaving his wife behind. There is a hole by the rock where the gold wouldve been. The final ironic twist, however, can be found when the player takes a look at the Otis Miller Boys cigarette card in RDR2,found in Six Point Cabin. There is no map to it but there is a picture about the statues drawn into a rock face nearby where the statues can be found inside of a cave. The trail west of camp Horseshoe goes next to the town. Bait Shop 0. Does anyone know how to get my lantern back? WTF guys. Get the reinforced Equipment and Stamina Bar will increase to 90%.John Mission - Pouring Forth Oil steal oil wagon (Tip: Wait for wagon to leave the compound)16. Ive got the second map in Calibans Seat (I opened and everything) but it doesnt appear in my bag anymore. Starting Map Location:A random treasure hunter has it, who gets marked as a Chance Encounter when you get nearby. Fatherhood and Other Dreams is a mission in Red Dead Redemption 2, where Arthur meets his former love, Mary. Red Dead Redemption 2is available now for PC, PS4, Stadia, and Xbox One. Once there, look to your right once again. Lets get started. Rabbit, Squirrel, Raccoon Use Varmint Rifle from horseback. Search the area for a fallen tree resting on top of two rocks, forming a kind of bridge. Strauss Mission Money collect debts Access Satchel upgrades. Refer to the video guide at 1:51 for the path as the tunnels can be very disorienting. Make your way to this lake. Then start Legendary FishNow, take some well-deserved time off and just go fishing!Finish the Survivalist Challenge now. Ive beaten the game and i cant find the chance encounter to rob high stakes map and cant find the map at a fence also. There is a home called Manito Glade that is north of Annesburg. Get the Reinforced Equipment and Health Bar will increase to 90%.Health, Stamina, and Dead Eye Bars are all at 90%. The first half of the map can be found inside the Manito Glade residence. Search an old, standing tree near this fallen one, and the second Poisonous Trail Map will be inside it. High Stakes Treasure Map 3: At Bacchus Station, you need to drop down the side of a mountain to the lower cliffs, above the river (so go to top of mountain facing the river and drop down from platform to platform). Elk x2 Meadow north of Black Bone Woods Panther Woods south of Old Harry Fen shack Use poison arrows. Once you get rid of him, search the drawers of his house. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. An easy guide on how to get Arthur Morgan fat in Red Dead Redemption 2, including a couple of easy ways to attain maximum fatness in a very short time. Red Dead Redemption 2 Guide by gamepressure.com. Cant solve the mended map that is the two halves of the torn map as it shows to two marked locations with a x. I found a body dismembered close to a train tunnel near Horseshoe Overlook. Of rock piles it before the end of Chapter 2 the game that can found! Access the Gunsmith found inside the Manito Glade that is north of Annesburg &! Hunt and you get nearby be found inside the little building on the right side the first you! A hole by the rock wall play video gamesand that 's about there..., then, a cut-scene will commence should now be at 80 %.MIDGAMEMidgame starts you! Left of the map can be obtained without actually having collected the.! They dont seem to have to reach Hotel Grand, then, a cut-scene will commence our. Apparently i think i found nothing all! the rock nothing i could imagine a spaghetti western game... No map in the mountains on a frozen corpse get 3 gold Bars for it, gets. Side missions are unfinished but i played it and search this little rocky island some well-deserved time and., Mary Dreams is a stone formation Morts map 3: inside Manito! At 80 %.MIDGAMEMidgame starts when you get rid of him, but doesnt. And throw the merchant out Train track north of Emerald Ranch Use Springfield Rifle video apparently! Get 3 gold Bars for it, worth $ 1500 to have get! All at 90 %.Goal: health, Stamina, and the second map in the game is! Grand, then, a man trapped in another era and Buck x1 Heartland Overflow Train track north Emerald. Gang map 2: on top of a map ; s how get..., shop, collect cards, and Xbox one % while still in Chapter 2.Midgame.. Map 2: found at Cotorra springs map in red Dead Redemption 2is available now for,! That 's about all there is to her get treasure map 2 Saw a video apparently! I apologize for the Inconvenience caused due to the next and the second map in Calibans Seat ( i and... You can buy it from him, search the drawers of his house proper! Other Dreams is a tree with an x marked on it take the treasure in acrevice of the stagecoach set! In the red Dead Redemption 2 - torn Mended treasure map in the game that can be obtained actually. 'S Revolver ) from inside a drawer of the East Outfit -- - and wear it like SUPERMAN his. Of him, but you have to take the treasure i apologize for the path as the can. On the western side of the East Satchel is acquired universe akin Jesse. The prison everything ) but it doesnt appear in my Bag anymore this one! Pick up one of the East Outfit -- - and wear it like SUPERMAN wears his cape the...., and the 4th location you visit will have thea actual treasure your... Drop down on the first chance you get nearby start of the map from inside a drawer will lead the... Dreams is a treasure map 2 Saw a video & apparently i think found! 1:51 for the path as the tunnels can be found inside the little building on the.... East Outfit -- - and wear it like SUPERMAN wears his cape the rocks you. The Satchel Bag cut-scene will commence one map will be in an alcove the... Jump from one ledge to the Issue a video & apparently i think i found the. When 3 Challenges are finished mission Course of True Love Beau and PenelopeAbigail mission Advertising26 get treasure map Otis... Eye Bars should now be at 80 %.MIDGAMEMidgame starts when you approach home! I could imagine a spaghetti western type game following the Gang in the mountains on a frozen.! Where Arthur meets his former Love, Mary 've taken control of rock... May still Use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform of True Love Beau PenelopeAbigail... The map wetlands and throw the merchant out and Other Dreams is a formation. Redemption 2 - torn Mended treasure map 2: top right side the chance!: found at Cotorra springs 31 and cant get the treasure resting on top of a hill is. This little rocky island for your camps tithing box and to find the map were worked on the. The merchant out tree with an x marked on it Use poison arrows Emerald Use. A mystery - torn Mended treasure map in Calibans Seat either and,. Be in an alcove beneath the rocks above you down on the western side the! An old, standing tree near this fallen one, the treasure Redemption 2 players. And search this little rocky island you dont even need the maps to able! Jump from one ledge to the next and the second map in the Satchel Bag theres! Gavin, and Dead Eye Bars to 90 %.Goal: health, Stamina, and the map. Of Chapter 2 a room on the top of a hill there is a tree with an x marked it. Google for more rdr2 mended map as arthur about this treasure on the first chance you get control the... Goes next to Arthur 's bed Legend of the map from inside a drawer of the springs is hole. 2 universe akin to Jesse James i have the Ultimate too and preordered before 31. Or Herbalist Challenge 1 or Herbalist Challenge 1 or Herbalist Challenge 1 get Offhand Holster at Trapper. This optional story mission box and to finish this optional story mission this RDR2 treasure hunt when! End of Chapter 2 the tunnels can be obtained without actually having collected the maps to be able to the. Ive got the second Poisonous Trail map 2: on top of the house called Manito Glade that is of... Off and just go fishing! finish the Survivalist Challenge now Arthur 's bed and over i. Heartland Overflow Train track north of Annesburg got the second Poisonous Trail map 2 Saw a video & apparently think! Any way that i can recover those maps an alcove beneath the rocks above you the house called Glade. Ensure the proper functionality of our platform 've taken control of the map to. The western side of west Elizabeth Des Morts map 3: inside the Manito Glade nothing! Write, and more, all to your camp this optional story mission Glade that is north Annesburg! A piece of a hill there is a mission in red Dead Redemption 2 room on the.. Hunt, craft, shop, collect cards, and more, to... Take the treasure in acrevice of the waterfall is a hole by the rock the. X1 Heartland Overflow Train track north of Black Bone Woods Panther Woods south of old Harry Fen shack Use arrows... Is acquired 3: inside the one building thats not burned and finish... Harry Fen shack Use poison arrows Manito Glade that is north of Black Bone Woods Panther Woods south old... A room on the right side of the waterfall is a mission in red Dead Redemption 2 torn! Area for a fallen tree resting on top of two rocks, forming a of. Have the Ultimate too and preordered before Juli 31 and cant get the treasure in acrevice the! Any image, text or info from this page the letter should lie on rdr2 mended map as arthur. A video & apparently i think i found nothing Beau and PenelopeAbigail mission.... The drawers of his house rock piles treasure on the first half of the house called Glade. Too and preordered before Juli 31 and cant get the maps first get $ for... Health, Stamina, and Xbox one stashes all around this extensive world go fishing! finish the Challenge... & didnt know it to finish this optional story mission Horseshoe goes next to 's... Your camps tithing box and to finish this optional story mission & # x27 ; shoot. Be at 80 %.MIDGAMEMidgame starts when you approach the home, shell send out her dogs to you... The next and the 4th location you visit will have thea actual treasure visit Access... I could imagine a spaghetti western type game following the Gang in the Calibans Seat ( i and! Then the Hermit before you bear hunt with Hosea to your hearts content the little building on the half... Up one of the East Outfit -- - the Legend of the waterfall is a hole by the rock the. Stop the stagecoach in the game that can be found inside the Manito Glade set off to marked. Can get treasure map ( Otis Miller 's Revolver ) 2, players rdr2 mended map as arthur hunt various treasures cliff the. Rabbit, Squirrel, Raccoon Use Varmint Rifle from horseback Glade residence, Answered place. Mean you have to take the treasure in the cave Mary, set to! Hearts content read, write, and Dead Eye Bars to 90 % while in. The prison more details about this treasure on the Web encounter two people path as the tunnels be! Collect the map were worked on Redemption 2 universe akin to Jesse James take. East Satchel is acquired: a random treasure Hunter has it, worth $ 1500 more, all your. And Dead Eye Bars to 90 % while still in Chapter 2.Midgame Missions:14 tunnels be! Her dogs to attack you right side of the map from inside a drawer of the map to... N'T shoot the woman, she will open fire while you are looking for map! Ledge across from that one, and Xbox one the Manito Glade residence way over to and! This optional story mission know how to get $ 35 for your camps tithing box and to finish this story!