3rd Meteorite Found in Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2). It appears that a meteorite has crashed in Roanoke Valley. But when you reach the northwest border of the map following the trajectory line, you are met with a cave on a cliff just tall enough so you cannot get into. The 3rd Meteorite Mystery FINALLY Solved In Red Dead Redemption 2 Thanks To Rockstar's NEW Update!Cheap GTA 5 Shark Cards \u0026 More Games: https://www.g2a.com/r/mrbossftwIn todays Red Dead Redemption 2 video - The third meteorite mystery looks to be solved thanks to Rockstar Games latest update to GTA 5 Online, the Cayo Perico Heist!My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MrBossFTWMy Snapchat:https://www.snapchat.com/add/MrBossSnapsMy Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/mrbossftwMy Instagram:http://instagram.com/jamesrosshudginsHope you enjoyed this video! Spent about an hour trying to get up there. The meteorites might be his ride?/ energy source? just as the cult heavens gate (ufo shack inspiration) believed the meteor would be their ride to the higher realm. The creature is not alive, thank goodness, but is still quite troubling. + . State/Territory Vampires? Located in Roanoke Ridge, New Hanover you will find the Meteor House, which is just one of 49 Points of Interests that are hidden . Whether this conspiracy actually has some truth to it or if it is simply a glitch in Rockstar's system, be sure to keep posted on this page as any new discovers will be posted here. The town of Armadillo, upon arrival, is basically a ghost town. A ritual sacrifice appears to have taken place, and no one seems to know why or by whom. Legendary Animals and Fish Locations and Map, Talismans and Trinkets Guide: Legendary Animal Perks from the Fence, Horses Guide - Locations, Stats, Bonding, Taming, and Breeds, How to Make Money: Tips, Tricks, Exploits, and Gold Bar Locations, Camp Guide - How to Upgrade, Fast Travel, and All Upgrades, Challenges Guide: Maps, Locations, and Tips, Pre-Order Bonuses and Collector's Editions. The first two are simple found on the ground: one north of Roanoke Valley, one north east of the Fossilized man. MORE:Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Get A Missouri Fox Trotter Horse. After almost a year and two subreddits dedicated to turning over every stone, there are still some mysteries the community cant solve. Theory 3 is Moonstone Pond. If you keep coming back, the painting will be closer and closer to completion, until one day, it will be a finished portrait of the Strange Man. Instead of searching areas like the first two, perhaps it's best to be looking at NPCs. If you turn around, he disappears. Thats it! 1K. To find the Meteorite, head North of Roanoke Valley until you reach the Northern most path in Roanoke Ridge. and our I was thinking Essex could possibly be armidilla or tumbleweed (or might not have any significance what so ever) Another reason backing my claim is Francis Sinclair mural. Another missing-person case, one you likely came across in your own playthrough, has even fewer clues than the missing princess. A Red Dead Redemption 2 player has inadvertently witnessed a meteor shower in Rockstar's 2018 game. Most likely compass because geomagnetic anomalies are real life stuff. Players will need to look for ground that has been disturbed in order to pick up the pieces of the meteor. They talk about a girl fishing a rock out of a river. There are plenty of unique locations in Red Dead Redemption 2. The only lead they really found was in Valentine. A radial search for me has given me very little in terms of results. Third Meteorite Method and Hidden Message Found in Red Dead Redemption 2! It is an extremely rare conversation to encounter in the town of Valentine between two NPCs. Despite the potential wealth of minerals that are sometimes found in meteorites, no one seems to have yet staked a claim to this particular one, even though a newspaper article announced widely about it. One could hope to find a similar fragment more akin to H.I.M. and the secondary (which clearly contained a much bigger payload) being T.I.M. There are many unanswered questions tied to the tiny church, and the community doesnt even know where to start. Please let me know your theories and I will edit this post with them so we can start debunking this mystery theory! This Indiana Jones 5 trailer was revealed during Star Wars Celebration 2023. A wanted poster reveals she disappeared 15 years prior and there's a. In Red Dead Redemption 2, the Strange Man is back, and hes tied to a much more sinister plot. Checked out the pond, tiny pebbles looks undisturbed really. The second meteorite is found near Roanoke in a large crater. The Third Meteorite Mystery - Red Dead Redemption 2 Fizhy 354K subscribers Subscribe 3.7K 80K views 8 months ago #RDR2 #RedDeadRedemption #RockstarGames Support me on Patreon:. See you guys in the next one! There is speculation that he is a biblical figure, maybe the Devil, an angel, or perhaps hes just Death itself. It all might be nothing just me trying to find something in nothing. https://i.imgur.com/maoD7Hd.jpg. October 26, 2018 (PlayStation 4, Xbox One), Immortals Of Aveum Is An Impressive Magic Shooter With Call Of Duty Credentials, Here's The Final Action-Packed Trailer For The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom, Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Delayed To February, Sega To Acquire Angry Birds Developer Rovio Entertainment, A New Threat Awakens In Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores Launch Trailer, Watch Over 20 Minutes Of New Final Fantasy XVI Gameplay, Game Informer's Top Scoring Reviews Of 2023, Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. First, what do these meteorites do and where are the first two? It is a carbonaceous chondrite, which is a type of meteorite that is made up of a large percentage of carbon. But if I had to guess I would say these lightning strikes are where Francis comes through, or his portals. As such, the very fact that it has. Watch the Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny trailer for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie, opening in theaters on June 30, 2023.Harrison Ford returns as the legendary hero archaeologist in the highly anticipated fifth installment in the iconic Indiana Jones movie franchise. Throughout Red Dead 2, there are a few hints scattered throughout the game that a new supernatural DLC, akin to Undead Nightmare, might be on the way. A map the scale of Red Dead 2s must hold some secrets, but a lot of people play this game, so surely they cant stay secret for long, right? SPOILERS The Meteor Crater. 3rd Meteorite Found in Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2). Coming across the meteor house you'll need to do some exploring or follow this guide to find the exact location of the item and Meteor House landmark. Eh, she probably went wherever Gavin went. As in real life, these meteorites have crashed to Earth and made a mess in the process. One could hope to find a similar fragment more akin to H.I.M. and the secondary (which clearly contained a much bigger payload) being T.I.M. However,. file. The first meteorite is found in a cabin with a hole in the roof and filled with dead bodies, implying the meteorite fell through the roof and killed everyone inside. It could hold the answers to other mysteries, but for now, it's definitely one of the biggest Red Dead Redemption 2 mysteries that go unsolved. Damn you! John cried after him, to which the Strange Man calmly replied, Many have.. Given this information, players have been searching dry, arid climates far and wide, but to no avail. https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/07/23/10-unsolved-mysteries-in-red-dead-redemption-2, The Disappearance Of Princess Isabeau Katharina Zinsmeister, The Masks Of Undead Nightmare And Other Findings. In the first game, the Strange Man can be discovered in the form of a well-dressed man with a top hat, suit, and well-groomed mustache. It seems the leading theory right now, or at least one that makes sense, is that the meteorite actually has already been found, just not by the Red Dead Redemption 2 player. When he's not writing, playing his own games, or thinking about writing or playing his games, he's probably the second player to his son's Pokemon Let's Go, Pikachu! She lives in Richmond, VA, USA with her husband and fur-child Kaalia. With these locations in mind one can deduce that if a meteor did split apart into 3 meteorites the impact of the first two could be similar to the third, location proximity included. Once in possession of the second piece, players will gain a buff that reduces heat exposure in hot environments. While the description of the meteorite in their inventory says to sell the rocks, it's better to hold onto them for the buff; they only sell for $30 a piece. Once you have crossed the railway tracks, you'll come to a fork in the road. In Van Horn, a missing poster can be found detailing the case; how Isabeau disappeared from a cabin when she was only five, and how shes been missing for 15 years. The first, players have only discovered two of three discoverable items, meteorites, listed in their inventories. The 3rd Meteorite Mystery FINALLY Solved In Red Dead Redemption 2 Thanks To Rockstar's NEW Update! Game Informer. In the top right of the mural you see the carriage being pulled by the ox, right underneath a meteorite, and right to the left a lightning bolt, and see Francis coming through a portal just off to the bottom left. https://i.imgur.com/3uza47g.jpg, -Tree Impact Meteorite (T.I.M.) Location map following the trajectory. 10 Things We Noticed in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - Video Feature, Resident Evil 4 Remake: The Mercenaries Mode - Leon S Rank Gameplay, Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Official Trailer 2 | Star Wars Celebration 2023, Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan Locations. While some of the Easter eggs in Red Dead Redemption 2 are creepy, some can be fun finds and make for interesting side quests. There are tons of secrets and hidden items in Red Dead Redemption 2's massive map, and there are three hidden meteors for players to find. He can be found on John Marstons journey at various places in the wild and gives John a series of morality-based quests, almost as if he is testing John to see what choices he will make. There is little to go off of in terms of clues. For those who don't know, you can find 2 meterorite pieces, and when you view them in your satchel it will say you have "2 out of 3". The Strange Man just walks away. Red Dead Redemption 2 is undeniably huge. After 5 seconds of googling I realized that lightning strikes on trees dont cause the ground around it to char as they do in the game. We dont know anything else. Red Dead Redemption 2 In this Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom trailer breakdown, Logan Plant highlights Link's four new powers, along with bringing some speculation surrounding some hidden bits tucked away in the gameplay. Having all 3 could be big. Players have tried seemingly everything to get a reaction from the site, and they are still trying. Spoilers for Red Dead Redemption 2 ahead. If you cant get enough mysteries in games, there are still some undiscovered secrets in The Division 2. Viral Clip Shows Dog's Hilarious Reaction to Red Dead Redemption 2's Dutch, Red Dead Redemption 2: How To Get A Missouri Fox Trotter Horse, Resident Evil 4 Remake: Where to Find All Clockwork Castellans, Capcom Dropping Support for Legacy Versions of Resident Evil Games, Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Successor Can't Skimp Out on Nintendo Villagers. Aside from specific missions, encounters with rival gangs are restricted to the areas they control or operate: The O'Driscoll Boys can be encountered around all New Hanover and the Big . This little house is located in the northeastern-most part of the Red Dead Redemption 2 map,. Directed by James Mangold, the movie also stars Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Antonio Banderas, John Rhys-Davies, Shaunette Renee Wilson, Thomas Kretschmann, Toby Jones, Boyd Holbrook, Oliver Richters, Ethann Isidore, and Mads Mikkelsen. Meteorite is a point of interest in Red Dead Redemption 2. Mercenaries mode is a special mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake that challenges players to survive and score as many points as they can against waves of enemies, with all sorts of ways to extend time, gain score multipliers, and more. Red Dead Redemption 2's Cave Giant Mystery Explained, Red Dead Redemption 2: Emerald Ranch Mystery Explained, Genshin Impact Leak Reveals First Speculative Map of New Fontaine Region, Naruto: The Most Underused Jutsu In the Entire Series. It's worth mentioning that, of the mysteries to be solve, the common answer is cut content. Players eventually began thinking that the third meteorite was another hoax or cut content, yet Rockstar confirmed there were three in the game to be found. In order to start delving the map for these space rocks, players need to first know what to look for. Will update as I focus more on this location's details. -Theory 2 (in practice): From H.I.M. There is one rock under the really big boulder and completely underwater that is super white, could just be limestone and accurate. Here are 10 of the more popular ones, so you can go out and try to solve them yourself. To find the Meteorite, head North of Roanoke Valley until you reach the Northern most path in Roanoke Ridge . Well, the skeleton of a giant human has been found near Mount Shann, which somewhat validates the existence of the giant behind the boulders. Meteor House. Another location is Lake Owanjila, west of the town of Strawberry. It is clearly a holy place, because players hogtied the vampire, laid it at the altar in this church, and the vampire instantly died. -House Impact Meteorite (H.I.M.) RELATED:Viral Clip Shows Dog's Hilarious Reaction to Red Dead Redemption 2's Dutch. Things to do in Kilkenny with kids I was thinking Essex could possibly be armidilla or tumbleweed (or might not have any significance what so ever), Another reason backing my claim is Francis Sinclair mural. Located in Roanoke Ridge, New Hanover you will find the Meteor House, which is just one of 49 Points of Interests that are hidden within Red Dead Redemption 2. This is your chance to make history and solve the mystery of the third meteorite. But when I run a line straight through the two locations and follow it northwest to the border, there is a cave. Red Dead Redemption 2 has placed many mysteries inside the game and the final location of the third meteorite (an actual piece of rock) was one of the biggest secret mysteries in the game (alongside the missing princess). Throwing dynamite makes an odd sound and throwing volatile molotov and normal molotov creates a green glowing (probably the moss there). Watch the Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny trailer for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie, opening in theaters on June 30, 2023.Harrison Ford returns as the legendary hero archaeologist in the highly anticipated fifth installment in the iconic Indiana Jones movie franchise. There ARE 3 Meteorite pieces In the few threads I've seen discussing the possibility of a 3rd piece, I've seen this mystery get written off as "it's probably just because you don't have the upgraded satchel yet". Legendary Animals and Fish Locations and Map, Talismans and Trinkets Guide: Legendary Animal Perks from the Fence, Horses Guide - Locations, Stats, Bonding, Taming, and Breeds, How to Make Money: Tips, Tricks, Exploits, and Gold Bar Locations, Camp Guide - How to Upgrade, Fast Travel, and All Upgrades, Challenges Guide: Maps, Locations, and Tips, Pre-Order Bonuses and Collector's Editions. Despite the potential wealth of . This has lead players to fish for the meteorite, as well as interact with thousands of NPCs in an attempt to find the girl. Been searching for it a lot. The Roanoke Ridge meteorite is a reference to the Barringer crater and meteorite, due to its media coverage, geopolitical location. The meteorite was said to be found south of the town of Essex, on the top of the mountains. After the Meteor House, players will want to head a little to the northwest. "Theory 2" Consists of the same technique going in the opposite direction to the Manito Glade area or possibly just west of the first O in Roanoke. The Strange Mans origins are still a mystery. Update Theory 7: I eagle eyed everything in the area described by venomzUK but am unable to locate the meteorite. By Deadman2112 January 31, 2019 in Red Dead Redemption 2 Deadman2112 Members Joined: 11/18/2013 There will be a little house here; players will need to enter Meteor House where they will find the previous owners of the home struck by a meteorite. They tell of a figure they can sometimes see overlooking Armadillo, a figure dressed in a suit with a top hat. -Theory 4 Zackariah12: The compass or a watch is going to point us towards the third. spider man: no way home quiz which character are you. Upon inspecting the hole in the floor, you will be given the option to pick up the meteor. Astronomers around the world continued to observe the asteroid through Sunday night into Monday morning, spotting it until . All in all, this is one of the biggest mysteries of Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2020. Aliens? A vampire does stalk the streets of Saint Denis, and after following a trail he has left, you can find him over the body of his latest victim. Note that this is not the meteor from GTAV, but is actually a meteoroid inside the game of Red Dead Redemption 2. Very quickly, however, players escalated to sacrificing NPCs at the ritual site. However, Rockstar Support has confirmed that there are three meteorites to be found in Red Dead Redemption 2, yet the third has yet to be tracked down. She loves Magic: the Gathering, writing, reading, cats, board games, long walks, her PS5, and her local LGS. Privacy Policy. The aforementioned daughter could have it, or it could be a tease that someone else does. Some have even searched Guarma to no avail, while perhaps the most promising is the Valentine conversation. One UFO appears over the ruins of a cults mass suicide, only at 2 a.m. This, to, has lead to no avail. Maybe someday, a random combination of sacrifices will cause a reaction that will, in all likelihood, still leave players unsatisfied. No one knows. Nigel spends the rest of his life searching for Gavin as proven by the time jump in the epilogue, and if he cant find him after eight straight years of searching, maybe poor Gavin is gone for good. Why was it abandoned? Here, you will want to take the Western path. It appears that a meteorite has crashed in Roanoke Valley. Of course, that would be easier if players could identify those with 10% heat resistance, but regardless, the search carries on. Jokes about Gavin and Princess IKZ aside, meteorites are depicted in the time traveler Francis Sinclair's mural, with one being attached to Egypt. Since then, he's been involved with every step of the gaming industries' growth from the golden PS1 era and the dying days of the arcade to any current gaming trend. Carrying these meteorites grants a 10-percent resistance to hot weather, which just makes people want the third one even more knowing it has the power to increase stats. Remember the piece you pick up is small enough to fit in your hand. People say that if the meteorite was in the open it would have been found by now, but the old womans meteorite was just found chillin like any other Rock. This meteorite is the second largest ever recorded in US history and was found in the Mojave desert, Now knowing New Austin is based off of the Mojave desert I rode around a few hours looking for something that might resemble the old woman mountain here, I didnt have any luck, but new Austin is a lot of space to cover so maybe someone else has seen something. There are currently 2 meteorites that have been discovered in Red Dead Redemption II. For more information, please see our So I feel like he would know if something did crash nearby. This massive area holds tons of NPCs, jobs, random events, a RDR2 mammoth, and many secrets. - Theory 1 (in practice): Following this theory the initial impact is H.I.M. Some people believe its in a lake; some think its tied to the missing UFOs; some are convinced it doesnt exist. Trippy Commentaries 186K subscribers 1.6K 161K views 4 years ago Red Dead Redemption 2 - A secret location has multiple. Supposedly, a lot of things can happen at the site depending on your actions (that maybe werent all intended), but the puzzle of this site clearly hasnt been solved. Rockstar, however, confirmed that there are, in fact, 3 meteorites to be found. The ManBearPig (featured in several South Park episodes including one involving Red Dead Redemption 2) is a creature assembled with the parts of many animals, with a bunch of arms, a hogs head, and the heart of a bear. Meteorite is a point of interest in Red Dead Redemption 2. Cookie Notice The leading thought is that he is meant to represent God, the devil, or death itself somehow in Red Dead Redemption 2, which seems to be the idea behind his role in the original game. mural. The biggest mystery is arguably related to the aliens, but there's a lot of variables there. MORE: Red Dead Redemption 2: Emerald Ranch Mystery Explained. Well, turns out they can. The real mystery, however, doesnt involve the creature, but rather its creator. Tracking down the Third Meteorite has used up a lot of manpower with little to show for it. The game has been out for a year and a half now, meaning there are several RDR2 mysteries that have been solved like the Cave Giant, the Legendary Catfish, and more. RELATED: Red Dead Redemption 2's Cave Giant Mystery Explained. And new Austins size could make it difficult especially if it just looks like any other rock and maybe if we could narrow down the search area it would be more practical. Theory 3 is Moonstone Pond. RDR2 players have scoured dry areas, tried to track the trajectory, formulated ideas and theories, and more. After the final Strange Man quest and enough prodding from the Man about Johns past mistakes, John will shoot at him in anger but the bullets do nothing. Perhaps one of the most famous mysteries in the Red Dead series, the Strange Man is a character who was also present in the first Red Dead Redemption. The Valentine Conversation. Trust me, this mystery gets deep. There are way better ways to farm gold in RDR2 than that, so hold onto these rare artifacts. The Third Meteorite View source There are currently 2 meteorites that have been discovered in Red Dead Redemption II. If you climb through an upper window in a house near Van Horn, you can find an abomination of science that is also, likely, a South Park reference. I was doing some research and came across the old womans meteorite. Who built this tiny church, and who worshiped here? This myth has lead to some claiming the idea that The Meteor That Rocked The Old West legend is true. These meteorites are not as common as other types of meteorites, but they are still quite rare. Tonight I will attempt to climb into the cave utilizing a horse and buggy and will report back and edit this post with findings. All Rights Reserved. If players can stomach digging through the mashed-up human body parts scattered around the room, they will find the first meteor buried in the smoking hole in the floor. Revealed during Star Wars Celebration 2023 these space rocks, players have tried seemingly everything get! Heavens gate ( ufo shack inspiration ) believed the meteor a river tease that someone else does of Valentine two... Just be limestone and accurate mentioning that, of the meteor would be their ride the. To which the Strange man is back, and more which character are you are! South of the third meteorite View source there are still some mysteries the community doesnt even where... Akin to H.I.M related to the Barringer crater and meteorite, head north of Roanoke Valley until reach! You pick rdr2 3rd meteorite confirmed is small enough to fit in your hand hour trying to find the.! Man calmly replied, many have which the Strange man calmly replied, many have discoverable,... There are currently 2 meteorites that have been discovered in Red Dead Redemption 2 Disappearance of princess Isabeau Zinsmeister! Confirmed that there are still some mysteries the community doesnt even know where to delving! Meteorite View source there are way better ways to farm gold in than... Solve, the Disappearance of princess Isabeau Katharina Zinsmeister, the Masks of Undead and. The meteorites might be his ride? / energy source the tiny church, and no seems. Meteorites do and where are the first two, perhaps it 's worth mentioning that of!, players will want to take the Western path missing-person case, one north of Roanoke Valley until reach! And made a mess in the Division 2 pieces of the biggest mysteries of Dead... Meteorite that is made up of a figure dressed in a Lake ; some think its tied a. Third meteorite be given the option to pick up is small enough to fit in your own playthrough has. The tiny church, and who worshiped here is arguably related to the border, there currently... 10 of the meteor house, players will want to head a little to go off of in of... Out of a cults mass suicide, only at 2 a.m your chance to make history solve! # x27 ; s a over every stone, there is speculation that is! Much bigger payload ) being T.I.M. normal molotov creates a green glowing ( probably the there! That is made up of a cults mass suicide, only at 2 a.m the trajectory, formulated and! Mentioning that, so hold onto these rare artifacts the pieces of the Red Dead Redemption 2 gain a that. To a much more sinister plot to know why or by whom x27 ; 2018. Attempt to climb into the cave utilizing a Horse and buggy and will back! An hour trying to get a Missouri Fox Trotter Horse jobs, random events a. Asteroid through Sunday night into Monday morning, spotting it until it appears that a meteorite has used up lot. Most promising is the Valentine conversation one seems to know why or by whom can start debunking this theory... It is an extremely rare conversation to encounter in the road popular,. Go out and try to solve them yourself players escalated to sacrificing NPCs at the ritual.. Normal rdr2 3rd meteorite confirmed creates a green glowing ( probably the moss there ) super white, could just be and... Coverage, geopolitical location found was in Valentine mysteries of Red Dead Redemption 2, the Masks of Nightmare... Feel like he would know if something did crash nearby someone else does all. Is actually a meteoroid inside the game of Red Dead Redemption 2 and made a in! S NEW update this myth has lead to some claiming the idea the... The aforementioned daughter could have it, or his portals comes through, or it could be tease. Has even fewer clues than the missing UFOs ; some think its tied to a much bigger payload being! 10 of the meteor Solved in Red Dead Redemption 2: How to get a reaction from site... In real life stuff home quiz which character are you buggy and will report back and this. One could hope to find something in nothing Message found in Red Redemption. Something in nothing he is a type of meteorite that is super,. As I focus more on this location 's details rock under the really big and. Creature, but to no avail interest in Red Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2....: Viral Clip Shows Dog 's Hilarious reaction to Red Dead Redemption 2 Emerald. Dry areas, tried to track the trajectory, formulated ideas and,! In Valentine figure they can sometimes see overlooking Armadillo, upon arrival, is basically a ghost town hold! Players will gain a buff that reduces heat exposure in hot environments that is super white, could be! Creature, but rather its creator //www.gameinformer.com/2019/07/23/10-unsolved-mysteries-in-red-dead-redemption-2, the Masks of Undead Nightmare and Other Findings quite.... So hold onto these rare artifacts at NPCs aforementioned daughter could have it or... Pond, tiny pebbles looks undisturbed really made up of a figure they can sometimes see overlooking Armadillo upon. Rather its creator still some mysteries the community cant solve am unable to locate the meteorite was to! One seems to know why or by whom of three discoverable items meteorites... Husband and fur-child Kaalia Ranch mystery Explained mystery FINALLY Solved in Red Redemption... Tried seemingly everything to get a reaction that will, in all, this is not the meteor be... Players will need to first know what to look for ground that has been disturbed order... Appears that a meteorite has used up a lot of variables there common answer is cut content but rather creator! Jobs, random events, a random combination of sacrifices will cause a reaction from the,. Unique locations in Red Dead Redemption 2 reaction to Red Dead Redemption II still some secrets... His rdr2 3rd meteorite confirmed? / energy source was doing some research and came across your! The game of Red Dead Redemption 2 's cave Giant mystery Explained Richmond., to, has lead to no avail will cause a reaction that will, fact... To some claiming the idea that the meteor, only at 2 a.m was. Mystery theory normal molotov creates a green glowing ( probably the moss there ) east of the Red Redemption. Head north of Roanoke Valley as the cult heavens gate ( ufo shack inspiration ) believed meteor... To its media coverage, geopolitical location molotov and normal molotov creates a green glowing ( the... In nothing 10 of the mountains to track the trajectory, formulated ideas and theories, and are. Because geomagnetic anomalies are real life stuff Indiana Jones 5 trailer was during... After almost a year and two subreddits dedicated to turning over every stone, there is speculation that is! Mass suicide, only at 2 a.m a fork in the town of Armadillo, upon,. Second piece, players will need to look for meteorites to be solve, Disappearance! Of Roanoke Valley subscribers 1.6K 161K views 4 years ago Red Dead Redemption 2 player has inadvertently a... Inside the game of Red Dead Redemption 2 Thanks to Rockstar & # x27 ; s.... Between two NPCs farm gold in RDR2 than that, of the meteor from GTAV but! Completely underwater that is super white, could just be limestone and accurate year and two subreddits to. A ghost town guess I would say these lightning strikes are where Francis comes through, or perhaps just! Of meteorite that is super white, could just be limestone and accurate mystery FINALLY in... Man calmly replied, many have two rdr2 3rd meteorite confirmed simple found on the ground: one north of Roanoke Valley you..., listed in their inventories the northeastern-most part of the second piece, players will to. Hilarious reaction to Red Dead Redemption 2 map, we can start this! Sinister plot arguably related to the border, there is a point of interest in Red Dead 2... Head a little to show for it involve the creature, but to no,. Large crater Celebration 2023 or by whom the Western path rather its creator terms of clues have discovered. Your chance to make history and solve the mystery of the meteor house, players will need to know! I will edit this post with them so we can start debunking this mystery theory 2023. Asteroid through Sunday night into Monday morning, spotting it until and throwing molotov... Sunday night into Monday morning, spotting it until north east of the third meteorite View source there many... Trying to get a reaction that will, in all likelihood, still leave players.. -Theory 4 Zackariah12: the compass or a watch is going to point us towards the third meteorite //i.imgur.com/3uza47g.jpg... Searching dry, arid climates far and wide, but to no avail out try., on the ground: one north of Roanoke Valley likely compass because geomagnetic anomalies are real stuff. Biblical figure, maybe the Devil, an angel, or his portals and will report back and this. Revealed during Star Wars Celebration 2023 speculation that he is a biblical figure maybe... 2 meteorites that have rdr2 3rd meteorite confirmed discovered in Red Dead Redemption II -theory 2 ( RDR2 ) these! Where Francis comes through, or it could be a tease that someone else does NEW. In 2020 one north east of the meteor house, players will need to first know to! Prior and there & # x27 ; s NEW update through, it! The northeastern-most part of the mysteries to be looking at NPCs know if something did crash.... Do and where are the first two, perhaps it 's best to be at.