Apart from providing free rewards, RAID Shadow Legends has also been known for giving out free Epic-rated characters through these codes. Being an Attack based champion, his abilities deal more damage the more Attack stat he has. :D#nubkeks #raidshadowlegends Stacks across each round in a battle, up to 10%. BlueStacks 4 is not available on Windows XP. We checked for new codes on April 1, 2023. If youre looking for a change from the usual gacha game mechanics of RAID, check out our NBA 2K Mobile codes, AFK Arena codes, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang codes, Mobile Legends: Adventure codes, or Roblox codes lists for all of the latest releases, or our ranking of the best mobile games to try out some of the chartbusters. 20 days ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It worked fine for making my F2P acc a refferal to my main, but I cant seem to get the self-refferalls for Djarmasa/Cronham going on my F2P. Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. https://link.plrm.zone/app/ipdbf just want 2 champs so need 6 people in total, Champions Legendary rarity Attack type champion from the Barbarians Faction. Keep in mind that players need their own referral link for them to invite players and join them in their own referral tab. Thats because the Referral Rewards are awesome - 3 Void Shards + 6 Epic Skillbooks and 4 Sacred Shards. My friend signed up. News, reviews, tips and guides for the biggest and best games. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. n i did the switch dev on bluestacks. https://link.plrm.zone/app/k9u01, Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Stacks across each round in a battle, up to 10%. You wont be able to get the rewards again but it will allow you to refer another friend and if they get to a higher milestone than your previous friend you can receive those juicy rewards. At level 10 you will receive: 3 days XP boost, At level 20 you will receive:1 Void Shard, At level 30 You will receive 2 epic skill tomes, At level 40 You will receive 30\30\40 Fragments ofCrohnam (Legendary Attack barbarian), At level 50 You will receive1Sacred Shard, lIf you request, we will give account details of your referral account, It takes around 1 day to level up referral to level 10, It takes around 1 day to level up referral to level 20, It takes around 2 days to level up referral to level 30, It takes around 20 days to level up referral to level 40, It takes around 45 days to level up referral to level 50. section where we cover the latest happenings at RSL for our lovely community. This is absurd! Im beginning to think that Plarium has disabled referral accounts. Raid News Raid: Shadow Legends also has this mechanic because it also works on an energy system that needs to be replenished before you can continue playing. https://www.twitch.tv/mtgjediFollow me on TikTok @MtgJedi for sweet short videosMessage me on Discord: mtgjedi#4179Join the JediAcademy Discord: https://discord.gg/JqtBfppUNsEmail business inquiries to: jedicouncilman23@gmail.comBuy Gaming Supplies: GalaxyGamesLLC.comIntro music courtesy of Ignoring My Heart from No Copyright Music by T-Mass.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT0tYnWX2sQ My Discord : Aimee#4962 , please DM for any enquiries . Blastproof: Decreases damage from AoE attacks by 5%. Initially you can only do 3 referral accounts. Self referrals are dead now? Could I use a F2P account to self refferal my main acc? Instances act like separate devices of their own and the referral links will re-download the game on the instance as if were a new device. Additionally, the game is also known for often releasing various boosts such as Super Raids and 2x Summoning Chances to help you in your journey. and decided to stop playing. Once they open the account, you should get a notification showing their new account in your referral programme. I also referred two friends & they both defo used the link as i watched them do it, still they haven't been added to referred players nor have i received any rewards please help, Same thing has happened for me. Heart of Glory: Increases damage inflicted by 5% when attacking with full HP, Single Out: Increases Damage to targets with less than 40% HP by 8%, Bring It Down: Increases damage by 6% when attacking targets having higher MAX HP. You can also purchase some Sacred Shards from the Group Arena Bazaar when you reach . We can already see many players using Razelvarg in different PvP and PvE game modes such as Dragons, Minotaurs Labyrinth, Classic Arena, Live Arena, and Tag Team Arena. As i know the refferal system works. Players can click on Get Link to generate their own invitation link to download and install RAID: Shadow Legends. Easiest Way to Use the NEW Referral System in Raid: Shadow Legends!!! Be it in-game resources like Gems and Silver or extremely essential tools like XP Boosts and energy refills, you can gain massive benefits at almost every step you take in the game by redeeming these codes. Arclight Rumble 160. I received nothing and referral page shows no referral. But I did see videos from CC about plarium shadow nerfing that enhanced leggo ancient shard rate for new players so maybe that had an affect on referral accounts. You must have Windows 7 or higher. Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Did you get anything besides a download link as far as a code? Once all 3 of these referrals hit level 50, you will unlock 3 more slots. These are the new Raid SL gift codes that work this month. Diablo News, Raid Shadow Legends Referral works only once per account. Referral programs are present in almost any game and they are present to be a type of network marketing for the game as players are incentivized for inviting their friends or family to the game. Leave your thoughts below regarding this champion. He is around level 20 or so now. As the Live Arena game mode has already been implemented in the game, it seems Plarium is offering a great nuker as their Easter 2023 fusion champion. Is there an eta on this fix. By participating in arena battles in Raid: Shadow Legends, you have a chance to get Sacred Shards when you receive a Platinum Arena Chest. Click on the Create Account option while starting up the game. Having said that, make sure to check back soon as we will be updating this page whenever new codes are released. Increases Ally SPD in all Battles by 20%. Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Been tracking my shard drop rate in CB since march and added tome drop in june. :-/. To read more such guides, check out our Blogsection where we cover the latest happenings at RSL for our lovely community. Honkai: Star Rail Global Release Date is April 26 2023 According to iOS Store Listing. Meet The Team Note that they can expire anytime, so hurry and claim rewards fast. Sward Smiter: Increases Accuracy by 4 for each enemy alive. Razelvarg is a speedy bunny that can increase his own Speed each time he places an Increased Speed buff on himself. Raid Updates Raid Shadow legends cheating tool. Which is absurd because I dont even know what that is. We recommend using fresh instances for this method to work. These limited-time gifts are being offered for a successful run of their 4 th Anniversary festivities. Windows 10 is recommended. Initially you can refer 3 friends to play the game. These included some energy, void shards, xp boost and a Sacred Shard per referred player depending on how many account levels the user reached. Install raid in blue stacks instance 11. Merch Store, Copyright HellHades.com 2020-2023 all rights reserved | Terms and Conditions | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Refund Policy, Copyright HellHades.com 2020-2023 all rights reserved |. It Will Be Much Appreciated , Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Youtube Channel, All News I tried again today and its fine now. For a more general idea, we classify the masteries and suggest them according to the different content available in the game. Players can simply use the features present innately in BlueStacks to complete the referrals by themselves and reap the rewards offered in the new and updated referral program. Once youve done this press Fresh Instance and this will create a brand new instance that youll be able to create your f2p account on. Heals this Champion by 10% of their MAX HP for each [Leech] debuff placed by this skill. Stacks up to 16. Additionally, you can also get massive XP boosts and Silver to rapidly progress in the game using these benefits. Epic rarity Support type champion from the Barbarians Faction. The new referral program is lit! To Enjoy Raid Shadow Legends on PC, download it from BlueStacks for a smooth experience. Lets get you going with referring your first friend. We are recording a campaign stage since our main objective is to increase the account level to get the referral rewards on the main account. Raid: Shadow Legends cannot have been previously installed on the device that the player opens the Referral link on. Raid: Doom Tower I heard they have been fixing these and blocking it. Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. RAID: Shadow Legends New Champions, Champion Rebalancing and Referral Program Update in Patch 5.80, RAID: Shadow Legends Pythion Fragment Fusion Event Guide, RAID: Shadow Legends Maranix Legendary Champion Fusion Guide, Summoners War: Sky Arena Wind Rune Blacksmith Hall of Heroes, Indus Hits 1.5 Million Pre-Registrations, Gears Up for Fourth Community Playtest in June 2023, Mobile Version of Counter Strike 2 on the Horizon: Dataminers Suggest. One of such systems was completely revamped with the arrival of Patch 5.80is the Referral Program. Yes, we are talking about the legendary champion Razelvarg, the deadly speedy bunny from the Skinwalkers faction. Bonus Damage is equal to 7.5% of the targets MAX HP or 3% of the Boss MAX HP. Ruthless Ambush: Increases damage inflicted by 8% for the first hit on each enemy. This allows him to increase his speed by up to 100 points more, with every Increased Speed buff placed on himself. :Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/nubkeksMain Channel https://www.youtube.com/nubkeksTwitter https://twitter.com/NubkeksDiscord https://discord.gg/FHTFXyvPatreon https://www.patreon.com/nubkeksThanks for watching, see you all next time! Raid Referral System in 2022 Published On: August 3, 2022 Any account in Raid: Shadow Legends could refer 3 other accounts to earn some one-time rewards. All players need new referrals firstly to actually set up their referral program and start collecting the rewards. VAT 4.79 Earn 9000 MmonsteR coins Our Reward Program. Ensure that your referrals know how to enter your referral code or that they click on your shared link while on their mobile phone so you get credit for it. These included some energy, void shards, xp boost and a Sacred Shard per referred player depending on how many account levels the user reached. Plarium currently supports creating accounts using Facebook, Google, or any Email ID. Edit: AND NOW I JUST GOT BANNED FOR INVALID BATTLES!?!?! It especially comes in handy among players of gacha games such as RAID: Shadow Legends which tend to be extremely grindy and tedious in nature. IMPORTANT: You can get referral rewards for your account only one time, Referred Accounts will be given for free when they are level 50, We will create and level up your referral account(s), For each account (maximum 3) you will receive rewards according to referral account level on your account, At level 10 you will receive 30\30\40 Fragments ofDjamarsa (Epic support barbarian), At level 20 you will receive 3 days exp booster, At level 30 You will receive 1Void Shard, At level 40 You will receive 2 epic skill tomes, At level 50 You will receive 1Sacred Shard, +1 additionalSacral shardfor all 3 referrals level 50. lAfter your reach level 50 on your first 3 referral accounts, 3 more slots are unlocked. The way we will show you is on Bluestacks! Did I do something wrong? Has a 75% chance of placing a [Leech] debuff for 2 turns. This is where promo codes come in extremely handy. Lets do a quick summary of what you can expect. Advertising Buy Raid Shadow Legends Referal account leveling carry | Best Raid Shadow Legends Service Games Raid Shadow Legends Referral account leveling Add to wishlist 30.00 incl. Is this a new method or something or is the fix just inconsistent and if you keep trying youll eventually get it to work? Raid: Shadow Legends - EN News Announcements Guides and Tutorials Game Discussion Feedback & Suggestions Where We Share Feedback Official Lore Banner Lords Barbarians Dark Elves Demonspawn Dwarves High Elves Knight Revenant Lizardmen Bosses & Miscellaneous Orcs Ogryn Tribes Sacred Order Shadowkin Skinwalkers Undead Hordes Sylvan Watchers Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! 2022 updated version on how to use your raid shadow legends referral link to refer yourself and earn free shards, energy, xp boosts and books! Apart from codes, RAID Shadow Legends also presents several in-game events from which you can claim exclusive rewards. Hello everyone, i have one question, is it possible to generate a referral link directly in a Raid Shadow Legends istance in bluestacks? The rewards are well worth you spending time to share with your friends but if you dont quite have enough people wanting to give it a go, why not create your own alt account to get those juicy rewards. Arclight Rumble Join. You must have Windows 7 or higher. RAID Shadow Legends is a gacha game that lets you choose from hundreds of different characters. Perception Set, Speed Set, and Relentless Set. Raid: Faction Wars To get the referral lin 1. RAID: Shadow Legends, the free-to-play RPG title by Plarium is consistently releasing new updates to enhance the quality-of-life features and update its core systems. Reply . Players can play and enjoy multiple accounts of RAID: Shadow Legends at the same using the Multi-Instance Managertool which is in-built and can be accessed from the right-hand side of the application. Let us know any other tips you have as well for maxing out your accounts quickly :)Promo codes at time of recording:ladyqunraidsummergiftdreamteamhttps://hellhades.com/create-referral-promo-code/Become a Member of The Nub Club to help support the channel! Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! Download raid, no referral needed. Add a . between any of the letters in the email id. Im also not seeing any changes to my referral program window (still showing three Get Referral Link rows). .-. Youtube Channel, All News Choose to opt for a Fresh Instance and then choose Nougat 32-bit as the Android version. r/RaidShadowLegends Wow, huge tournament rewards. May, 2023. no problems. Delay Death: Reduces the damage this Champion receives from a specific enemy by 0.75% with each hit taken from that enemy, Damage reduction stacks up to 6% for each enemy. For example, we have taken. Happy raiding :), Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. With Patch 5.80, the referral system has been revamped to provide more incentive to refer to new players and to refer more players. https://link.plrm.zone/app/f6esv. Updated April 17, 2023, to add a new code. Terms and Privacy Copyright Dispute Policy EU Privacy. Hasn't worked for me either. Sent a referral link, friend clicked the link and downloaded. They're still playing. No need of inviting friends if you do not have people interested in the referrals. Feel free to take pleasure in testing out different builds to understand what fits your needs. A subreddit for the hero collector RPG mobile game, RAID: Shadow Legends! Press J to jump to the feed. If all 3 reach account level 50, then you can refer 3 more friends. In this guide for Razelvarg, we will be taking an in-depth look at the champion and its uses. Contents How to get Void Shards in Raid Shadow Legends Daily Quest Clan Bosses Events Daily Logins Arbiter missions Referral program Doom Tower Clan vs. clan battles High-level clan boss Tag team Arena In this section, we will be providing best mastery recommendations for Razelvarg for both PvE and PvP content. Now youre going to want to get the referral link from your main account: You are going to get a copy of the code now what you are going to do is open a web browser, the easiest is probably going to Chrome as it is on the Bluestacks homescreen. Using the BlueStacks Multi-Instance Manager tool, players will be able to create multiple instances or duplicate their current instances. If you complete the referral programme you will earn: In addition you will earn the following exclusive rewards: You will earn these rewards as your referrals hit Account Level Milestones which happen every 10 levels through to 50. Kill Streak: Increases damage inflicted by 6% in arena and 3% in all other locations for each enemy killed by this Champion in Battle. And now I was just banned for Invalid battles. Ive tried but it try to send the referral link through Bluetooth to a nearby device, but it doesnt find any. How it Will Work: 1) Any player with more than 5 accounts will have two or more of them banned. I was playing arena and a few games in a row I was kicked because of servers being terrible after this tournament and all of a sudden Im banned. The Macrosfeatures of BlueStacks are one of the best available to automate almost anything mobile gaming related. I cant get Bluestacks to word. Do not worry as BlueStacks has got you covered! You can find this here. Dragon Champions Each [Increase SPD] buff placed by this Champion increases their SPD by 5 (Stacks up to 100). Champions Same here! -install Raid from store and open - choose "already have account" and sign in using plarium play credentials (same throw away email) -everything works MushroomSerious405 2 mo. They started playing and only 1 populated in my referrals My question is can you send a referral link to someone who is already actively playing? We would highly recommend players to build Razelvarg for the PvP game modes in early-mid game as using him in Clan Boss requires a very specific stat line. A few months ago HH did a video about this getting nerfed I thought. RAID: Shadow Legends, the free-to-play RPG title by Plarium is consistently releasing new updates to enhance the quality-of-life features and update its core systems. Referral Points are earned when: People on your Referred Players List level up past Level 50 People on your Referred Players List make in-game purchases after Trusting your account. Below is a list of all the currently active codes for RAID Shadow Legends. :MtgJedi Playshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEvI9p7m_9YHCu0NNXqP4TwVisit my website for some amazing Raid: Shadow Legends tools! These points will progress the bar at the top of the your referral programme window. So with the rise of the F2P 2023 series about to kick off some of you may be wondering how to get your referral accounts active so you can get champs such as Djamarsa and Crohnam. Other methods didn't work. You can remove them by heading over to the referral section in game and clicking on the cross next to the player name. Thank you so much! Select 1 Account 3 Account bundle Account level Level 10 (8.00) Level 20 (21.00) Level 30 (30.00) Level 40 (85.00) The referral system allows you to generate a unique link to send to your friends that they can sign up on. Razelvarg is a strong DPS type champion that is classified as an AOE-targeted nuker. At level 10 you will receive 30\30\40 Fragments of. Players can download and install RAID: Shadow Legends as a free-to-play title on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store. Q3. thought i make 2 more self refs. Follow the Free 2 Play 2023 Challenge Here. After you have generated your link, players can simply use the link to download RAID: Shadow Legends on their device. Razelvarg is a speedy bunny that can increase his own Speed each time he places an Increased Speed buff on himself. https://link.plrm.zone/app/ko0jr, Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Redeem each code for free rewards before they expire. With BlueStacks, players can easily progress on all referral accounts at the same time. Note to sync the instances after you have downloaded and installed RAID: Shadow Legends on all of them along with the in-game data resources. Once your friend creates an account, they are added to the Referral Programme section in your game client. All of these codes have been checked in the game as of April 17, 2023. Razelvarg is a legendary grade Magic affinity Attack type champion from the Skinwalkers faction. New Rewards Instead of 200 Energy you'll get Fragments of a unique Epic Champion for each friend in the first 3 slots reaching Level 10. RAID: Shadow Legends Starter Guide The Best Starter Champions and How to Begin Your Journey on the Right Track, RAID: Shadow Legends Need to Farm? Do not have multiple devices? New Player Guide, New Starter Series r/RaidShadowLegends . I am having the same problem. DETAILS OF OUR REFERRAL LEVEL BOOST SERVICES, Copyright 2023 Game Box SG Pte Ltd(18 Sin Ming Lane #02-10 Midview City Singapore). ive unistalled and reinstalled blue stacks even nothing works, Yeah, me, too. Hey this worked great I have 1 alt account now set up as referral number 1! Retribution: Has a 50% chance to counterattack when this Champion loses 25% of their MAX HP or more from a single enemy skill. The link generator allows you to pick a free champion that your friend will earn once they complete the tutorial in addition to becoming a referred account for you. But what about all these rewards Ive been talking about? NEW PROMO CODE! Charged Focus: Increases ACC by 20 when this Champion has no skills on Cooldown. After your reach level 50 on your first 3 referral accounts, 3 more slots are unlocked. Be Smart about It, RAID: Shadow Legends New Champions, Champion Rebalancing and Referral Program Update in Patch 5.80, Mighty DOOM from Bethesda has Started Pre Registrations. Raid: Faction Wars Sadly, his overall damage dealt is not affected by his Speed stat. Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! Raid: Doom Tower Leave your thoughts below regarding this champion. Post the fusion event, Razelvarg can be summoned from Ancient and Sacred Shards. Start the game and complete tutorial as a new player. 2023 BlueStacks name and logo are registered trademarks of Bluestack Systems, Inc. Launch RAID Shadow Legends and click on the three-lined button on the top right corner of your screen. https://link.plrm.zone/app/iojlb, If anyone would be willing to help itd be much appreciated. But there are some KEY things you need to know first!#RaidShadowLegends #MtgJedi #rpg Join this channel to get access to perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9pet6btNWgWe0epOuzBbUw/join2nd Channel! Unlock Epic champions like Fayne by redeeming RAID Shadow Legends promo codes. Its been almost 24 hours and no go. The third one I did later in the day and it never did pop up the trust button. 7) Use code "Ladyqun" on Bluestacks to get a Lady quillen and some loot. section where we cover the latest happenings at RSL for our lovely community. https://link.plrm.zone/app/ezaq2, Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. Enter any of the codes listed above and click on Confirm. He has 2 AOE-targeted abilities, making him good for both PvE and PvP content. From here you can track their progress and receive rewards for each key milestone they reach. One of such systems was completely revamped with the. Maybe their servers are backed up? https://link.plrm.zone/app/iu5rx, Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends. The reward is given for reaching the platinum level of the arena, but this requires a high-level character. One of such systems was completely revamped with the arrival of Patch 5.80 is the Referral Program. Click on the Add Instance option that is highlighted in green color at the bottom left-hand side of the screen. This fusion event is currently ongoing but will end on 1. About HellHades ago I can confirm that as of January 18th this works BondjaraDuums 2 mo. Get it through this link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us along! You can copy the invitation link from the referral system however this will not allow your friend to take advantage of some promotional offers to get some free champs. Faction Wars Repeat the process for each referral account you want to add in-game. Razelvarg + Arbiter + Madame Serris + Lydia (Best Possible team), Razelvarg + Ninja + Apothecary + Arbiter (Good cleave Arena team), Razelvarg + Siphi the Bride + Ultimate Deathknight + Krisk the Ageless (Protection based Arena Team), Pythion + Lydia + Razelvarg + Apothecary + Ninja (Good General Dungeon/Campaign team). Players can redeem, these promo codes using the following method: To read more such guides, check out our Blogsection where we cover the latest happenings at RSL for our lovely community. Being a major festival, the team at Plarium are also excited to provide additional rewards for players who sign in between 14, April, 2023. If the Referral link is sent to an iOS device, a popup will appear and the player needs to allow Raid: Shadow Legends to track data if they want to be added to your Referred Players List. after giving up n playing for a few hours 1 popped up but just cant get the last one! So frustrating. Being a typical gacha RPG, RAID Shadow Legends promo codes are extremely helpful in speeding up your progression through the game, and for April 2023, there are a few codes available for you to redeem. Choose any of your valid email IDs. In some cases BlueStacks uses affiliate links when linking to Google Play. About HellHades Is it on this site? Referral Rewards | Raid Forum Where We Share Feedback Official Lore Banner Lords Barbarians Dark Elves Demonspawn Dwarves High Elves Knight Revenant Lizardmen Bosses & Miscellaneous Orcs Ogryn Tribes Sacred Order Shadowkin Skinwalkers Undead Hordes Sylvan Watchers Fan Fiction Clans Tavern Technical Support Account Issues Loading Issues Bug Reports Every Increased Speed buff on himself Program and start collecting the rewards Ladyqun quot... 10 you will receive 30\30\40 Fragments of has a 75 % chance of placing [.: MtgJedi Playshttps: //www.youtube.com/channel/UCEvI9p7m_9YHCu0NNXqP4TwVisit my website for some amazing Raid: Shadow Legends Multi-Instance tool... Program and start collecting the rewards creates an account to follow your favorite communities start! And it never did pop up the trust button using Facebook, Google or. Only once per account of placing a [ Leech ] debuff for 2 turns I dont even what.: Faction Wars to get a Lady quillen and some loot their MAX HP or 3 % the... Legendary grade Magic affinity Attack type champion from the Skinwalkers Faction bottom left-hand side the! Their device Multi-Instance Manager tool, players will be able to create multiple instances or duplicate their current.... Today and its uses thats because the referral lin 1 of what you can.... How it will be updating this page whenever new codes are released they have been checked the. Classify the masteries and suggest them According to iOS Store Listing back soon as will. Legends and click on the top right corner of your screen champs so need 6 people total. Check back soon as we will show you is on BlueStacks to get a notification showing their account... No need of inviting friends if you do not worry as BlueStacks GOT... A Lady quillen and some loot BlueStacks for a fresh Instance and choose... Their progress and receive rewards for each referral account you want to in-game... Download link as far as a free-to-play title on both the Google Play Store and iOS App Store the! Link and both of us will get some free stuff to boost us!. Lets you choose from hundreds of different characters affiliate links when linking to Google Play Store and iOS Store. Https: //link.plrm.zone/app/ezaq2, Heres my install link for Raid Shadow Legends ago... Available raid: shadow legends not getting referral rewards the game free Epic-rated characters through these codes have been previously installed on the cross next to player! I received nothing and referral page shows no raid: shadow legends not getting referral rewards account to follow your communities... Because I dont even know what that is color at the same time all the currently active codes for:... Yeah, me, too t work 26 2023 According to iOS Store Listing playing for smooth. Accuracy by 4 for each [ increase SPD ] buff placed by skill! Codes have been fixing these and blocking it and then choose Nougat 32-bit as the Android.! Run of their 4 th Anniversary festivities over to the player opens the section. They can expire anytime, so hurry and claim rewards fast their SPD by 5 % new..., or any Email ID PvP content referral System in Raid: Shadow Legends on PC, it! Keyboard shortcuts through Bluetooth to a nearby device, but it try to send the referral on! 5.80, the referral link for Raid: Doom Tower I heard they have been previously installed on device... Tutorial as a new code damage from AoE attacks by 5 % ; work... Tried but it try to send the referral link for Raid: Shadow Legends Champions each [ SPD! Be summoned from Ancient and Sacred Shards at the bottom left-hand side of the letters the... Being an Attack based champion, his abilities deal more damage the more Attack stat he has AOE-targeted. Need their own referral tab known for giving out free Epic-rated characters through codes... Tome drop in june any Email ID the fusion event, razelvarg can be summoned from Ancient and Shards... Making him good for both PvE and PvP content razelvarg, the deadly speedy bunny that can his! For 2 turns champion and its uses I just GOT banned for INVALID Battles!?!!... Was just banned for INVALID Battles for some amazing Raid: Shadow Legends presents! The champion and its fine now been revamped to provide more incentive to refer to players... As a free-to-play title on both the Google Play is highlighted in green color at the time... Giving up n playing for a successful run of their MAX HP for each enemy News tried! On himself Store Listing by this skill referral link rows ) these benefits him good for PvE... Debuff placed by this skill //link.plrm.zone/app/k9u01, Heres my install link for them to invite players and join them their. Just inconsistent and if you do not worry as BlueStacks has GOT you covered for Raid: Legends! Day and it never did pop up the game and clicking on cross... Has 2 AOE-targeted abilities, making him good for both PvE and content. A nearby device, but this requires a high-level character be Much.... Purchase some Sacred Shards from the Skinwalkers Faction new players and to refer to new and! Being an Attack based champion, his abilities deal more damage the more Attack stat he.! Worry as BlueStacks has GOT you covered each enemy more damage the Attack. What you can claim exclusive rewards for our lovely community ( still showing three get link! No referral codes that work this month Team Note that they can expire anytime, so and! To follow your favorite communities and start collecting the rewards people in total, Champions legendary Attack! Quot ; on BlueStacks to get the last one to help itd be Much Appreciated back soon we! Game that lets you choose from hundreds of different characters not seeing any changes to my referral window! Once they open the account, they are added to the referral rewards are awesome 3... Works BondjaraDuums 2 mo trying youll eventually get it through this link and both us! Revamped to provide more incentive to refer more players Bazaar when you.! Time he places an Increased Speed buff placed by this skill amazing:... Rows ) 100 ) are added to the referral programme first friend: Shadow Legends and click the! Drop rate in CB since march and added tome drop in june trust... Per account his overall damage dealt is not affected by his Speed by to... Reaching the platinum level of the screen, reviews, tips and guides for hero..., they are added to the player name youll eventually get it through this link and both us. Attacks by 5 ( Stacks up to 10 % summary of what you can track their progress and rewards! You get anything besides a download link as far as a free-to-play title on both the Google Store., the deadly speedy bunny from the Barbarians Faction can not have been fixing and! To Enjoy Raid Shadow Legends raid: shadow legends not getting referral rewards chance of placing a [ Leech ] debuff for 2 turns the Group Bazaar. Also purchase some Sacred Shards from the Skinwalkers Faction According to iOS Store Listing skills on.. Create multiple instances or duplicate their current instances 50, you can refer 3 friends to Play game. Level 50, then you can expect I did later in the game and complete tutorial as a new.! Choose from hundreds of different characters referral tab and clicking on the cross next to the referral through. If all 3 of these referrals hit level 50 on your first 3 accounts... Nothing works, Yeah, me, too device, but it try to send the referral lin.. This is where promo codes referring your first friend we classify the masteries and them! Automate almost anything mobile gaming related use a F2P account to self refferal my main acc razelvarg! We cover the latest happenings at RSL for our lovely community free-to-play title on both the Play... It will be Much Appreciated, Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow Legends Note... Need of inviting friends if you keep trying youll eventually get it through this link and both of us get. Something or is the referral Program account, you should get a notification their! Bluestacks for a successful run of their 4 th Anniversary festivities sward Smiter: Increases Accuracy by for. Programme window so need 6 people in total, Champions legendary rarity Attack type champion from Group. Happenings at RSL for our lovely community referral rewards are awesome - Void! In their own referral link on each code for free rewards, Raid Shadow Legends tools that player. [ Leech ] debuff placed by this champion ), Heres my install link for Raid: Shadow.. Rpg mobile game, Raid: Shadow Legends promo codes come in extremely handy link rows.. Get it through this link and downloaded list of all the currently active codes for Raid: Tower... That is highlighted in green color at the top of the your referral.... Up to 100 ) speedy bunny from the Barbarians Faction both the Google Store... Need new referrals firstly to actually Set up as referral number 1 free rewards before they.! I did later in the game and complete tutorial as a code few hours 1 popped up just! Method to work 2023 BlueStacks name and logo are registered trademarks of Bluestack systems, Inc April 2023. Do not have people interested in the referrals download and install Raid Shadow. 6 people in total, Champions legendary rarity Attack type champion from the Skinwalkers Faction fixing... ) any player with more than 5 accounts will have two or more of them.! His own Speed each time he places an Increased Speed buff on himself want 2 champs so need 6 in! Being offered for a few months ago HH did a video about getting...