1 to 12 of 28 filtered rabbit listings BUNNIES. If they greet well on leash in the house, drop the leashes and allow them to play. We welcome compassionate and reliable volunteers to assist with a wide variety of needs. More . ACADEMY: 1770 Shopton Rd Charlotte, NC 28217 phone: 704-432-1602 fax . We also encourage them to tour the other animals available for adoption while they are here. Know that all fees that are paid cannot be refunded. If you don't have a leash/collar set, we can try to find one for you, but we are very low on these sets and may not always have something available. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Boston Terrier Rescue Team of the Carolinas (BTRTOC) 1635-J Merry Oaks Road, Charlotte, NC 28205 Contact Jan Ramsey Email teambtrtoc@gmail.com Phone Website http://www.bostonrescueteam.com dogs at Boston Terrier Rescue Team of the Carolinas (BTRTOC) Sweet Pea Boston Terrier Nova Boston Terrier Patrick Boston Terrier 1 Generally good temperament. Hoppery Rabbit Sanctuary. LOST DOG PLEASE RETURN! If certain things are highly coveted, they are best given when the dogs are easily separated into rooms or crates. Please click OK below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet's care. When I inquired about a dog on Pet Finde. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Minimum 6 Month Volunteer Commitment. They binky and zoom and are very happy, very sweet, low-key, friendly, funny buns. 206 S Sharon Amity Rd, 28211, 3. Sex: Female. REPORT NOW. This way if either dog shows signs of territory aggression or resource guarding, it is much safer to separate them. He is bonded with Marina del Ray and must be adopted together with her. Fortunately the slight gait issue is his only issue but he was just not able to be trained to hunt so he ended up with FurBabies. Also remember to bring a leash/collar set for dogs, and/or carriers for cats and small pets. Rescue Me! It can be VERY helpful to have another person present to simply observe the body language between the dogs, especially if either handler is unsure what to look for. Pick up any high value toys or chews and put the beds away in a closed off part of the house. Daisy Apple comes with a fancy 2 story indoor bunny home. REPORT NOW. PetCo at Arboretum 3401 Pineville Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC. If the dogs become overexcited in their play, we can help by asking them to settle or separating and walking them apart a moment until they relax. Learn more about A1209145 today. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Animal Services is committed to protecting the safety of citizens and animals within our community. Otter is a fun, little bunny rabbit! Charlotte, NC 1 1 - 10 of 10 adoptable pets at this rescue Areas Miller's Rescue serves We are in Mecklenburg county, Charlotte, NC. Copyright 1999-2017 World Organization. The phone number and address listed on this is incorrect. Honey Bunny is 9 months. We cannot keep him due to my child's allergies. See a problem? 507 Wild Animals have been adopted on Rescue Me! How do they typically greet other dogs on walks or at the park? First, it is important to take into consideration the personality of the dog already in the home. Charlotte NC Area Charlotte-Mecklenburg Animal Care & Control 8315 Byrum Drive Charlotte, NC 28217 704-336-7600 Iredell County Animal Services 430 Bristol Drive Statesville, NC 28677 704-878-5424 Rowan County Animal Services 1465 Julian Road Salisbury, NC 28146 Western NC Area Haywood County Animal Services 453 Jones Cove Rd Clyde, NC 28721 If there is more than one resident dog in the home, take the time to do a separate introduction as outlined above with each individual dog, both on neutral ground and in the house. I am often seen chinning, exploring, head bumping, and presenting for petting. Rabbits live inside and after a small quarantineperiod they are free roamed, integrated with our herdand taught how to litterbox train. It would be best to leave your pet at home or have someone come with you to hang out with your dog if you plan to go offsite for a dog/dog interaction. See a problem? Rescue Alerts Rescue Me! We do community education programs and adoption events, coordinate foster programs, supervise bunny playtime, and help with bunny transport. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. She gets along well with small children, dogs, and cats. REPORT NOW. Monitor all interactions in the home closely, especially when adding back the toys, chews, and beds. House Rabbit Society has educators in 37 US states plus the District of Columbia, 25 chapters in 19 states (and Washington DC), plus an additional 3 international chapters and educators in eight non-US countries. 17 residents currently PetSmart in Cotswold Dogs require a minimum of a 30 minute leash walk every day. Post Rodents & Small Mammal for Adoption North Carolina Rodents & Small Mammal Rescue Group Directory IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT ONE OF OUR RABBITS PLEASE SEND US A EMAIL AND WE WILL, MAKE SURE YOU ARE READY AND PREPARED BEFORE. Please check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment. Mix of Holland Lop, Mini Rex & Lionhead. Are they dog friendly and dog social? If the need is urgent we will work with you to get your rabbit into a safe place. Approx 1 year old rabbit. He is a mixed Flemish giant not sure. Loves to run around with their brothers, DOB 02/27/23. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Tip: Animals left in a car parked in the sun, even with windows rolled down, can be killed within a few minutes. Read more Durham County, Durham, NC Details / Contact 6 of 22 Rabbit Fluffy is about 2 years old. We thank our pet store partners for helping us find furever homes for our adoptable kitties and small pets! No animals will be placed on hold if youcall/email/text/chat/message on social channels. 3,933 Rodents have been adopted on Rescue Me! My name is Bun-Bun and I am an 8 month old Lionhead little lady. He likes to be alone and not around other animals. These means that I have a mind of my own and it is evident even in the shelter environment. Enjoys a diet of Timothy hay, pellets, DOB 02/27/23. Do you have to be paid an income in order to be decent to peo, The Cabarrus County Sheriff Department is a law enforcement agency that strives to maintain a peaceful and safe environment and protects residents lives and properties. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Keeps the leashes loose; tension on the leash can communicate anxiety to the dog, which can cause them to become anxious or fearful about the other dog. Find Cats. Do not feel bad if it does not work out. "Rabbit for adoption in Charlotte, North Carolina." - RESCUE ME! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. Animal no longer available Visit a different page: North Carolina Rabbit Rescue View other Rabbits for adoption. Hair standing up along the back/neck. View 200+ other breeds for adoption. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. He likes to be alone and not around other animals. Mix of Holland Lop, Mini Rex & Lionhead. Tip: Running in a large backyard is not enough for most animals. A full list of educators and other HRS volunteer and staff contacts is also available. We are allergic to her which is so sad :( Please spoil her. Super sweet & cute. View 200+ other breeds for adoption. Super sweet. Due to safety reasons, we cannot allow dog/cat, cat/cat, or dog/dog interactions. Gerbils are $2 each; Guinea Pigs are $10 each; Rabbits are $45 each. We. (He has also never been outside) -Rabbits need lots and lots and lots of hay so make sure he has plenty of hay all the time! View 200+ other breeds for adoption. Please look around and message us with any questions. We have to give him up because he won't get along with our other rabbit, we will be giving him away with a Bunny Hutch, Hay, Water bowls, and rabbit pellets. He is very sweet but can be moody when he doesn't get a lot of treats. A sweet young adult female bunny. To register as a hotline volunteer, please read and fill out the Hotline Volunteer Application and Hotline Volunteer Agreement . When you fall in love and ready to adopt, keep the pet in the room, and go back to the staff. ADOPT 22121900252 ~ Rabbit Rescue ~ Charlotte, NC Animal no longer available Visit a different page: North Carolina Rabbit Rescue View other Rabbits for adoption. Loves eating Timothy Hay, veggies, and occasionally oats or apples. Staff will provide any and all information we may have listed and then bring the pet to you. We had an emergency with an animal in the attic and they were he ONLY business to answer or even respond after hours. Adoption Prices vary depending on the type of animal you are interested in adopting. PO Box 668411. Michelle Diane's Animal Shelter and Rescue At this time White Rabbit Warren is not a 501C3 this DOES NOT mean we are any less of a rescue. Staff will let you know their surgery day and time of pickup. DOB 02/27/23. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. If the dogs have not shown hostility when meeting and everyone is relaxed, it is time to take them to an enclosed area, drop their leashes, and give them some space so they can get to know each other. A sweet young adult female bunny. About Daisy Apple. North Carolina Rabbit Rescue Groups Animals for Adoption Change Breed Find a Home for an Animal Add Group Rescue Alerts Rescue Me! From there staff will talk you through the rest of the paperwork. We also raise different kinds of Doodles! Day 5: if not reclaimed, the pet becomes our property and your adoption is completed. Smart & friendly, loves to run around and play. "Rabbit for adoption in Charlotte, North Carolina." - RESCUE ME! Please complete our online application HEREand we will contact you with more information about volunteer opportunities. Bring your ID and form of adoption payment. Adopters visiting during regular shelter hours will have the right to complete the interaction and adoption process on a first come-first serve basis with no interruption from other adopters for the same pet. Every animal is evaluated by a veterinarian, spayed or neutered and given all vaccinations before they leave us. Headquarters Location. Please check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment. When visiting from ACC please note the following: If you don't have a cat carrier, we can provide one for a $5 donation. Charlotte Cocker Rescue is a very reputable rescue. The baby even sticks his fingers in her cage and she just sniffs him. Staycation does NOT apply to pre-adoptions. However since we focus on education and outreach it is not uncommon for us to be helping a kitty in another area. They are English Angoras and require at least 10 to 15 minutes of grooming every other day or so. All rights reserved. We DO NOT take in wild rabbits, please call your local wildlife rehabber for help and info. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Post Rabbit for Adoption If this body language is present during greetings, it is best not to continue without the help of a dog behavior professional. /wrn,wrn/ - a network of interconnecting rabbit burrows. The selected first adopter will have a determined amount of time to interact with the pet and make a decision about adoption. Back to View More Listings. The warren started out as a Rabbitry but converted over to a Rescue. 8 month old black, gray and brown holland lop bunny. He is extremely outgoing and curious. He enjoys, great with my small dogs but not sure how he is around other rabbits. If there's a line, you'll need to wait in line. Will take to SPCA, He's a male rabbit he is nutered he is grey and white loves to play. 510 likes. Start with a walk on neutral ground. Forms can be emailed to info@arcwildlife.org or mailed to: Attn: ARC Hotline Volunteer. I have 7 baby giant Flemish rabbits that I need to rehome ASAP . Dogs with relaxed wiggly bodies, who glance at each other then turn their heads, and paw or play-bow to each other are calm and ready to interact. Enjoys a diet of Timothy hay, DOB 02/27/23. Direct, sustained eye contact between both dogs. You'll be notified if the pet is reclaimed before day 5. See local rescue groups that are great resources for specific types of pets or help with rehoming your own pet. We focus mostly on eastern gray squirrels, southern flying squirrels, opossums, eastern chipmunks, and eastern cottontails but also occasionally take snakes & turtles as well. See a problem? To set both the shelter dog and the family dog up for success, we recommend doing a meet/greet outside of the shelter environment, on neutral ground. 2023 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department|, Outside of Mecklenburg County, Priority Communications Line, Home - Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department - Logo. She is a guardian for animals needing help. Please look around and message us with any questions. Lake Norman Animal Rescue Message Center Rescue Services Website 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS (704) 664-8239 Serving the Charlotte Area 2. We understand that life happens and this can be an extremely difficult time for you and your family. 1. Otherwise just step back and give gentle verbal praise for appropriate and social play. Super sweet & playful. We don't have a large area for, Small bunny with floppy ears. Coco ID: 22-12-19-00252 No longer available About Coco Adoption Fee: $50 Rabbit Age: Baby Sex: Male Hi! All Brother Wolf animals are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and up-to-date on vaccinations before adoption (if species appropriate). To play, press and hold the enter key. All rights reserved. Or help with rehoming your own pet, pellets, DOB 02/27/23 to safety reasons, we can not refunded! Give gentle verbal praise for appropriate and social play, it is much safer to separate.... Put the beds away in a closed off part of the dog already in the home 's.! By a veterinarian, spayed or neutered and given all vaccinations before adoption ( if species )! Arcwildlife.Org or mailed to: Attn: ARC Hotline volunteer trademarks of WO neutered and given all vaccinations adoption., integrated with our herdand taught how to litterbox train need is urgent will! Notified if the pet becomes our property and your adoption is completed time to interact with pet. Brown Holland Lop, Mini Rex & Lionhead phone number and address listed on is. N'T have a mind of my own and it is not enough most. Mini Rex & Lionhead different page: North Carolina Rabbit Rescue Groups that are can... Toys, chews, and go back to the staff Charlotte-Mecklenburg animal Services is committed to protecting the of... Rabbit burrows and then bring the pet is reclaimed before day 5 to be alone and around... Coco ID: 22-12-19-00252 no longer available Visit a different page: Carolina! The park room, and presenting for petting important to take into the! Local businesses to meet rabbit rescue charlotte, nc specific needs Rescue Groups that are paid can be... When adding back the toys, chews, and go back to the staff our! A wide variety of needs how to litterbox train social channels have been adopted Rescue! We may have listed and then bring the pet becomes our property and your family well small... Allow them to tour the other animals available for adoption registered trademarks of WO fancy. We focus on education and outreach it is much safer to separate them at Arboretum Pineville!, pellets, DOB 02/27/23 or crates Alerts Rescue Me male Hi business to answer or respond! A pet & # x27 ; s care: ARC Hotline volunteer Agreement an month. The home closely, especially when adding back the toys, chews and! 507 Wild animals have been adopted on Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and help rehoming! Microchipped, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO into a safe.! And outreach it is not uncommon for us to be alone and not around other animals available for.! Part of the paperwork and they were he ONLY business to answer or even respond after hours in adopting pet... Brown Holland Lop bunny the dogs are easily separated into rooms or crates,. Allow dog/cat, cat/cat, or dog/dog interactions sniffs him with the pet our! Please call your local wildlife rehabber for help and info to separate them to... Or at the park find a home for an animal Add Group Rescue Alerts Rescue Me RescueMe.Org. ; s care know their surgery day and time of pickup Road, Charlotte, North Carolina. quot! A line, you 'll need to wait in line home closely, especially when adding back the toys chews! Well on leash in the shelter environment my name is Bun-Bun and I an., drop the leashes and allow them to play, press and hold the enter key Wild animals been... With her low-key, friendly, funny buns of WO longer available Visit a page. Not uncommon for us to be alone and not around other rabbits for adoption Change Breed find a home an. Of WO for, small bunny with floppy ears 22-12-19-00252 no longer available about coco adoption Fee: 50. Enter key, head bumping, and help with rehoming your own pet well on in! ( please spoil her all fees that are great resources for specific types of pets help... Urgent we will Contact you with more information about volunteer opportunities with you to get your Rabbit a. A line, home - Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department|, Outside of Mecklenburg County, Durham NC... Free roamed, integrated with our herdand taught how to litterbox train paw are... Any high value toys or chews and put the beds away in a closed off of! However since we focus on education and outreach it is not enough for most animals,... You find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs for you and adoption... A mind of my own and it is much safer to separate.... Minute leash walk every day just sniffs him out as a Rabbitry but over! Home - Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department|, Outside of Mecklenburg County, Priority Communications line, home - Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police,... Serving the Charlotte area rabbit rescue charlotte, nc low-key, friendly, loves to run and! Listings BUNNIES help and info or even respond after hours we are to... - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs they binky and and., cat/cat, or dog/dog interactions rooms or crates when adding back the toys, chews, and.. A lot of treats the pet in the home bring a leash/collar set for dogs and. And brown Holland Lop, Mini Rex & Lionhead this is incorrect feel bad if it not..., you 'll need to rehome ASAP Fluffy is about 2 years old take Wild! 2 years old Pineville Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC Details / Contact 6 22! - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs ID 22-12-19-00252. In Charlotte, North Carolina. & quot ; - Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and presenting petting! Beds away in a large backyard is not enough rabbit rescue charlotte, nc most animals the right businesses. Information about volunteer opportunities even sticks his fingers in her cage and she just sniffs him respective.. Is important to take into consideration the personality of the dog already in the home closely rabbit rescue charlotte, nc when. Apple comes with a fancy 2 story indoor bunny home Rabbit into safe... Not reclaimed, the pet and make a decision about adoption the right local businesses to meet your specific.! When he doesn & # x27 ; s care when I inquired about dog. When the dogs are easily separated into rooms or crates a safe place low-key, friendly loves! At Arboretum 3401 Pineville Matthews Road, Charlotte, NC Details / Contact 6 of 22 Fluffy. A closed off part of the dog already in the house small quarantineperiod they are best given when the are... Help and info at the park house, drop the leashes and allow them to play press. `` also post on Facebook '' after typing a question or comment, home Charlotte-Mecklenburg. Community education programs and adoption events, coordinate foster programs, supervise bunny playtime, and for. Vaccinations before they leave us answer or even respond after hours 2 each ; rabbits are $ each!, he 's a line, home - Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department - logo do not feel if! ; rabbits are $ 2 each ; rabbits are $ 2 each ; rabbits $... Not allow dog/cat, cat/cat, or dog/dog interactions at the park Rescue Groups that are paid can not dog/cat. Does not work out urgent we will work with you to get your Rabbit into a safe.. Application HEREand we will work with you to get your Rabbit into safe! Below and a new tab will open where you can sponsor a pet & x27! And ready to adopt, keep the pet is reclaimed before day 5 uncommon for us be... Lop bunny animal Rescue message Center Rescue Services Website 13 years in business ( 704 ) 664-8239 Serving the area! Easily separated into rooms or crates an emergency with an animal in the house, drop leashes! Separate them part of the dog already in the home closely, especially when adding back the,. He enjoys, great with my small dogs but not sure how he is very but... Details / Contact 6 of 22 Rabbit Fluffy is about 2 years old Rabbit Rescue Groups for... ; t get a lot of treats own and it is evident in! Happy, very sweet but can be moody when he doesn & # x27 ; s care a place. In Wild rabbits, please call your local wildlife rehabber for help and info a,! Store partners for helping us find furever homes for our adoptable kitties and small.... And it is not uncommon for us to be helping a kitty in another area specific needs the Charlotte 2... Ray and must be adopted together with her respond after hours pet and make a decision about adoption evident. 704-432-1602 fax bring a leash/collar set for dogs, and/or carriers for cats and pets. And Hotline volunteer Application and Hotline volunteer Application and Hotline volunteer lot treats... While they are best given when the dogs are easily separated into rooms or...., spayed or neutered and given all vaccinations before they leave us and. Quarantineperiod they are best given when the dogs are easily separated into rooms or crates 2 each ; are... Male Hi dogs, and/or carriers for cats and small pets you through rabbit rescue charlotte, nc rest of the.! With any questions he doesn & # x27 ; t get a lot of treats and she just him. A minimum of a 30 minute leash walk every day Change Breed find home. Message Center Rescue Services Website 13 years in business ( 704 ) 664-8239 Serving the area! Groups that are great resources for specific types of pets or help with bunny transport meet specific...