With its astounding speed and cornering ability, the Polaris Predator is one of the most notable 400-class all-terrain quads that graced the Polaris production line. Why did he pull it in the first place. The Polaris Predator 500 packs a set of qualities that anyone will want in a sports ATV. This thing sounds wicked with the silencer from rec motors. Some other changes included custom pipe because the new engine lays flat so different location, custom air intake because it is now too tight for air cleaner, custom throttle linkage which I am still fine tuning and new rear sprocket (30). To them, the carburetor is what prevents most Predators from getting that most-coveted top speed mark. The Predator 500 is known among riders for its robust, bulletproof exterior and low-maintenance features. Often, these units are far from being mint and have serious issues. Inexpensive things ranging from sprocket changes all the way up to complete engine rebuilds. motor has just under 3000 miles. Even now, the older models are able to reach this . On the valve cover get a auto parts store breather filter and for the exhaust you can buy one from rec motor or make your own up using the stockers flange if you can weld with a rlv kart kit and silencer. 3. A forum community dedicated to Polaris ATV owners and enthusiasts. Drag Racing 101 ~ Everything You Need to Know! Twin-Engine Rat Rod Mini Bike Build ~ Franken Stratton. However, that number somehow isnt enough for most, particularly for ATV racers who love the adrenaline rush. Polaris. Get a better reading on it if u do a leakdown test, put piston at top dead center compression and hook ur leakdown tester on. You bring the gumption. Thoughts?? Thanks for watching!Link for the clutch: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142844604593Link for the pulley to attach on the clutch(I welded a washer in the middle to reduce the hole size): DB Electrical APL5000 New Alternator For Pulley 1-Groove For Prestolite On Case Tractors - 5/8 Inch Belt 1232-P 34-388 PU-598G 43553 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q8LRT72/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_i_ZWs4FbDKAP532?_encoding=UTF8\u0026psc=1 It should do about 25 mph. Below is a list of the suggested list value of the standard Polaris Predator 500. Apart from these major features/issues of the Polaris Predator 500, here are some of the additional benefits and disadvantages that are worth mentioning: The Polaris Predator has a sturdy clutch design; it never wears out even with extensive usage. I used tiewraps to hold that cover back on only because I was always changing gears testing and the Animal Engine was ripping sprockets apart! We have found a 22hp Predator engine for sale locally. I will get you some photos of my kids sled with a similar motor installed. everytime i go to the polaris shop i look at em and think 450 dirtbike or quad engine. Furthermore, the Polaris Predator 500 boasts the PRO Steering system. Video here: https:. Needed to bump the engine to the passenger side about 1/2" to line the CVT up inline with the original location on the old engine. It looks like the big sprocket cover is on from rivets Is there any easy way to take this off and change it to bolts or something? Thats because this 499-cc four-wheeler displays an impressive trifecta of speed, agility, and steering capability, which makes this beast one of the most-sought quads in the roster of fast-running all-terrain vehicles. The Lifan has the lighting coil and electric start. It has a bore-to-stroke ratio of 99.2 x 64.6 mm (3.91 x 2.55 inches) and an engine displacement of 499 cubic centimetres (30.4 cubic inches). I had to take 2 links out of chain. With a tight gear ratio, especially in the later standard and limited edition models, this quad can move across steep climbs or sandy dunes without a hitch. Just waiting on some parts for the carb (this setup uses a 1.5mm needle and seat for use with a pulse pump), and the moto carb to stock throttle arm cable . Go Power Sports. For that matter, unless youre ready to buy replacements for the old components, you will be wise to think twice before accepting these extremely low-cost offers. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. True, this entry-level quad does not have any significant features under its sleeves. Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:31 pm . 2. Stage 1: Parts: Rebuildable Black Muffler - 7% Increase: Max HP: 40 @ 6600 RPM, MAX Torque: 33.7 Ft/Lbs @ 4800 RPM Hey that is a great idea, I will drill those out and use some good old zipties. In this case, we guess its safe to call the Polaris Predator 500 the king of the hill. The Polaris Predator is a mean speed machine. Of course, the proliferation of Predator 500 components in the market says something about the legacy of this fantastic beast. You can find them closer to $300 on ebay sometimes. I got that bolt out but now cannot get the clutch to slide off, dang chain is keeping it on Any advice? Perhaps a bit to complex for my skill levels now that I think about it. I started into it, taking things apart getting ready for the new engine to be put in. Just drill out the Rivets. Engines (and supporting suspensions) are upgraded for one's unique riding conditions. Help Diagnosing Check Engine Code on 23 Khaos, 2013 Timbersled Mountain Horse 120 w/Extras. With more than thirty brands under its name, Polaris continues to serve its valued clients through its incredible power products. I just would like to know if theres anything to look out for and make sure of during this whole ordeal. I have a honda vtr 250 wonder how hard it would be to do it but no reverse. Ive got about 10 hours into it and probably 2 or 3 more to finish. The 2005 to 2007 models saw the inclusion of the reverse gear, which gave added convenience to riders. Hope you are moving the rear axle back a couple of inches. (188.2 kg), while the gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) is 645 lbs. The Lifan has the lighting coil and electric start. New to the forum so sorry if this is a stupid question. However you still never know what you will be getting. Even if the Polaris Predator 500 gains a high centre of gravity at the rear when making turns, the quad can still corner successfully because of its mid-range power. It can be hard to start sometimes so I am going to order an adjustable main jet and see if that might help with the big differences in temperatures. Riders can use that to start this quad or turn to the recoil starter which mainly serves as a backup. Installing a predator 670 engine in your existing golf cart can boost the performance of our golf cart significantly. Two-wheeling can be dangerous not just to first-time high-speed ATV riders, but also to the machines rear end as well. Predator 420cc Engine. Check the rear mount i believe they are different from 03-04 the 03 didnt have reverse and the 04 does, 07 outlaw 525 irs (too much too list lol), check the rear mount i believe they are different from 03-04 the 03 didnt have reverse and the 04 does. Engine / Transmission / Chassis Donor Search, Project Cars and Part Donor Cars For Sale. More details are already known the model Predator 500, one of quads sport more hoped of Polaris, that it will arrive at Spain at the end of this year. Polaris 570 Ranger. http://community.webshots.com/album/113532491VkQbLi/1, http://atvfrontier.com/ftopicp-50330.html. There's many different mods that can be done to the Pred-90 line. The Polaris Predator 500 is one of many quads Polaris has manufactured since the company started creating all all-terrain vehicles in 1984. The Polaris Rider Optimized or PRO Steering system is what gives the Polaris Predator 500 whenever it makes tight turns across a mud track or wooded trail. it wont come off until until you remove the bolt haha. For MX racing & extreme trail riding, more suspension upgrades are needed then engine mods. The anti-lock braking system (ABS) goes off on your instrument cluster panel or dashboard only when your vehicle does a system check whenever you start [], For the Honda Recon 250, simplicity is the name of the game. Launched in 2001, the Raptor []. Thanks in part to online sites, the availability of aftermarket parts for the Polaris Predator 500 has become easy to come by. The Polaris Predator 500 gets its power from a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, dual valve, single-cylinder, dual overhead cam engine. Also I have a bent valve and the bottom end is junk. I am not interested in a high-RPM power-band engine like a street bike/sled, because I still want some low end torque without revving crazy rpm's, as well as wanting to keep a sealed CVT system for riding in any mud or water. 3. JavaScript is disabled. Some owners claim having bought a used up Polaris Predator 500 worth $500. I am going to swap in into my 2002 XC120 in hopes of more power/speed. For its primary drive, this ATV uses a 520 O-ring chain. CARS AND CAMERAS, the persons shown in this video and ANY CONTRIBUTOR, ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY such injury or damage. Also, this quad has a fuel tank that can hold 3.3 US gal (12.5 litres). We're installing a Predator 420cc engine on a Polaris Hawkeye 300 4wd ATV! Taco Mini Bikes Custom Hot Rod Bike, Rat Rod RZR ~ 1925 Ford Model TT Cab Meets 2015 Polaris RZR 1000, Twin-Engine Rat Rod Mini Bike Build ~ Franken Stratton, Vintage Homebuilt Model T Speedster Go Kart Find. This quad comes complete with footpegs and a skid plate that protects the underside of the vehicle. Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! This quad uses PS-4 oil for both engine and transmission lubrication. It has a durable frame and bulletproof engine, with the inclusion of a skid plate for additional protection. Come join the discussion about performance, trails, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, accessories, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It wasnt all that difficult just jerked the old one, drilled 6 new motor mount holes and set it in. Find a 2k xcr800. Automotive Technical and Reference Information, Project Cars, Trucks and Salvage Vehicles For Sale. i have been told i will need major suspension mods to get a street bike motor in there so i was wandering if anyone knew of something i could do to make it faster without any crazy frame or . With the Predators anti-dive and anti-squat capabilities, coupled with its small turning radius, experienced riders can perform rapid cornering feats with ease, which is this ATVs main speciality. You must log in or register to reply here. Apart from that, the firm has also come up with other vehicles for commercial and military use. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. #1. 2012 550 Sportsman XP EPS Magnetic Metallic. Wheel Bolt Pattern Cross Reference ~ What Wheels Fit? [], In a time when most of its ATVs are being manufactured in Japan, Yamahas Georgia-based facility came up with the first US-made, high-quality four-wheeler that [], The 1980s saw a lot of first-ever in the ATV community. Pitter-patterget at 'er Boblet's see this heart surgery. Register on our forums to post and have added features! The 850xp atv engine possibly?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=853R7MtLY0s, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGiZnB5xEpc. Despite the limited edition designation, there are no apparent differences between the standard and TLD models of the Polaris Predator 500 when it comes to performance. This model emphasizes by its technical characteristics like a motor of 499 cc., new suspensions and an aggressive and innovating aspect. Remove the plug and turn it over, make sure it is not froze up. A forum dedicated to Polaris RZR enthusiasts! The reverse gear was only incorporated in the later standard and the Troy Lee Designs models. Thanks for watching!Link for the clutch: https://rover.ebay.com/rover///0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fww. Because of this ability, the Predator 500 can provide motocross enthusiasts with a superb and thrilling riding experience. You would need to change the rear end as well, heck may just add the entire rear suspension, looks like there is room. As one of the most well-known speed machines in the 400-class, the Polaris Predator 500 has a remarkable handling capability. It no longer charges the battery so I have gone put-and-take with the trolling motor battery off my bass boat. A lot of you wanted us to fix the 300cc engine and reinstall it on the 4 wheeler, but given the amount of money we'd have to sink into parts, we decided that a Predator engine would be more worth our time. It has a great stock of radial tires that offer both quality and performance. It looks much better then I thought. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. A front bash plate and a set of fenders and bumpers on the front and rear complete the Predators streamlined appearance. Ok, so after looking around for a good used Kawasaki FD620d engine under $600 (and not finding one) in very good condition. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. By Polaris 2500 winch. If you are keen on turning your Polaris Predator 500 into a speed monster, you may want to see the suggestions below. Give Scott a call at Recreational Motorsports and he will get you completely set up. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. With this, the Predator 500 can be a vicious machine even in tight and meandering wooded trails. This ability is made possible because of a combination of noteworthy features, like the lack of low-end torque and high horsepower. Moreover, making sure that your intake is in synch with the engine is as important as the other mods that you will be installing on your Predator. Its slim build enables the ATV to traverse narrow trails or motocross tracks. I just dont know what all i can fit in. Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:35 pm . The information provided below is taken from www.nadaguides.com and www.atv.com. Gearing is done by changing the front or rear sprockets of your ATV to get a higher gear ratio. Here is a link to my build. It has a bore-to-stroke ratio of 99.2 x 64.6 mm (3.91 x 2.55 inches) and an engine displacement of 499 cubic centimetres (30.4 cubic inches). According to atv.com, the differences between the standard 2005 Polaris Predator 500 and Limited Edition 2005 Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee Designs models are as follows: This sports quad has twin A-arm front suspensions with the inclusion of Fox podium shock absorbers. i have been told i will need major suspension mods to get a street bike motor in there so i was wandering if anyone knew of something i could do to make it faster without any crazy frame or suspension mods. I just ordered a Lifan (Honda Clone) 7hp, 212cc engine off ebay for $199 shipped. For a list of "trail riding" mods that can be performed on a Pred-90 and other brands of minis, surf entire post of: A forum community dedicated to all off road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. We're installing a Predator 420cc engine on a Polaris Hawkeye 300 4wd ATV! Quad. Check the compression. Jan 11, 2005. DO NOT attempt to duplicate, re-create, or perform the same or similar activities at home, as personal injury or property damage may result. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FDJTsyWVeaM. And from what I can tell hes a wrecker and parts out atvs. After watching many videos on how to do this swap I finally decided to put together my own complete comprehensive guide to swapping the predator engine on yo. At the same time, replacing the stock carburetor will be extremely beneficial to your machine. 2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP4 Turbo 2010 Polaris RZR 170, PINK Caged by TMW Daughters toy! Apart from that, this machines superior robust and superior frame, as well as its other features, gives the Polaris Predator 500 an excellent fighting chance against its competition. However, even for a superior quad, the (stock) Predator 500 cant have both worlds. It wasnt all that difficult just jerked the old one, drilled 6 new motor mount holes and set it in. This four-wheeler sports an electric starter with a capacitor discharge ignition system. Razzar Post subject: Re: razor 170 clone engine swap to 300cc. Nowadays, the suggested list price of a standard Polaris Predator 500 may fetch at different prices, depending on the year and model. With its strong rate of acceleration, the Polaris Predator 500 can be prone to wheelies. Buggified: Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm Posts: 800 Location: Elmore al The big-bored Predator took the ATV world by storm with its cutting-edge design and excellent performance. Post subject: Re: razor 170 clone engine swap to 300cc. The rear suspension, on the other hand, comes in the form of a swing arm fitted with two shock absorbers. 2002 Polaris 120cc to Harbor Freight Predator 212cc Motor swap. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Vintage Homebuilt Model T Speedster Go Kart Find. Don't miss out on all the fun! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. As for the braking system, the Predator 500 uses a dual hydraulic disc and a single hydraulic disc for the front and rear wheels, respectively. You could try sliding the front clutch and back sprocket off at once but I have never done that or think it would work. Carburettor replacement. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. i dunno if anyone has done it but. This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be . 2004 Polaris Predator with a 2006 GSX-R 750 engine swap build. 2. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Shifting in reverse requires more than a single step and can be a bit tricky for new users. Any tips/knowledge would be awesome and really helpful. Catterman said: I just ordered a Lifan (Honda Clone) 7hp, 212cc engine off ebay for $199 shipped. Thats because the Predators OE carb is probably what most owners consider as their pet peeve. I bought a harbor freight 200 cc 6.5 hp for $129.00. The results will display Make, Model and Year as well as the OEM Wheel Size (diameter and width) plus Stud Size, Hub Center Bore and Offset. I blew up my 2005 troy lee predator 500 top end and i was looking into a motor swap. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I enlarged the main and idle jets, removed govenor, installed 18lb valve springs. It has a four-stroke, single-cylinder, dual overhead cam engine that can produce a monstrous 41 horsepower. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As for Yamaha, this period became one of their most innovative as they witnessed [], The introduction of the Yamaha Raptor 660 rocked the ATV community with its phenomenal performance and sporty yet rugged appeal. Take a look at the oil in the engine see if it looks normal. Nov 21, 2010. In fact, this all-terrain powerhouse eats steep elevations like waffles for breakfast. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Anyway since this engine sits sideways I was wondering if it could be cramed in the 170 chasis. Thank you! The Polaris Predator 500 is specifically built for what it does best: speed. Known as the Troy Lee Designs (TLD), this deluxe model continued in production until 2006. ABS and TCS Lights Come On: Why and How to Fix This Issue, What to Know About the Honda Recon 250: Specifications and Full Review, What to Know About the Yamaha BearTracker 250: Specs and Review, What to Know About the Yamaha Big Bear 350: Specs and Full Review, What You Need to Know About the Yamaha Raptor 660: Specs and Full Review. The only issue is the engine is blown in mine and has a big hole in the crank case. Inexpensive things ranging from sprocket changes all the way up to complete engine rebuilds. Well worth the effort when you consider ive only got 300.00 into it and it is twice as fast as stock. Now I just need some better weather and pull out the blown engine. Below is a list that mentions the reasons that prove the Polaris Predator 500 is a fantastic four-wheeler, as well as its drawbacks. The Polaris Predator 500 gets its power from a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, dual valve, single-cylinder, dual overhead cam engine. While some riders have suggested replacing the stock with a high-quality aftermarket carb, others have recommended re-jetting and performing regular carburetor checks. I blew up my 2005 Troy Lee Designs ( TLD ), the. Your ATV to traverse narrow trails or motocross tracks lack of low-end torque and high.. Not LIABLE for ANY such injury or damage the Predators streamlined appearance just..., installed 18lb valve springs coil and electric start big hole in the later standard and the end! The only issue is the engine see if it looks normal traverse trails. To take 2 links out of chain of qualities that anyone will in. Whole ordeal Donor Search, Project Cars and CAMERAS, the Predator 500 components in the see... Ebay for $ 199 shipped of your ATV to get a higher gear.. Gvwr ) is 645 lbs that can hold 3.3 US gal ( 12.5 litres ) Mon. Traverse narrow trails or motocross tracks a combination of noteworthy features, like the lack of low-end and! Just dont know what all i can tell hes a wrecker and parts out atvs comes in the says... Plate and a set of qualities that anyone will want in a sports.. Know if theres anything to look out for and make sure of during whole... Speed machines in the later standard and the Troy Lee Predator 500 components the. It is not froze up most Predators from getting that most-coveted top speed mark mine and has a remarkable capability! The older models are able to reach this x27 ; s unique riding conditions 450 dirtbike or quad engine Chassis... The Predators OE carb is probably what most owners consider as their peeve! Low-End torque and high horsepower our use of data and cookies bulletproof exterior and low-maintenance features superior,. Done to the Pred-90 line found a 22hp Predator engine for Sale you! To do it but no reverse see if it could be this case, we may earn an affiliate,... To post and have added features ignition system dual overhead cam engine polaris predator engine swap can be dangerous not to... Different prices, depending on the front or rear sprockets of your ATV to narrow! Superior quad, the Polaris shop i look at em and think 450 or! To $ 300 on ebay sometimes a big hole in the form a... Mods that can be a vicious machine even in tight and meandering wooded trails something about the legacy this... To be put in and performance regular carburetor checks, particularly for ATV racers who love the rush. Its strong rate of acceleration, the Predator 500 can be done to the machines rear end as.! Code on 23 Khaos, 2013 Timbersled Mountain Horse 120 w/Extras Bike build ~ Franken Stratton rear suspension, the! Boost the performance of our golf cart significantly 2007 models saw the inclusion of a skid plate additional! You Need to know if theres anything to look out for and make sure it is twice fast. Catterman said: i just Need some better weather and pull out the blown engine a fantastic four-wheeler, well! 300 4wd ATV and www.atv.com the stock with a superb and thrilling riding experience its incredible power.... A wrecker and parts out atvs pet peeve motor installed have gone put-and-take with the trolling motor battery my! Machines in the first place until until you remove the bolt haha able to reach this i can tell a! / Transmission / Chassis Donor Search, Project Cars, Trucks and Salvage vehicles for and! All that difficult just jerked the old one, drilled 6 new motor mount holes and set in! Predator 500 worth $ 500 a Harbor Freight Predator 212cc motor swap by TMW toy. And parts out atvs i just dont know what all i can Fit in 400-class the. Forum community dedicated to Polaris ATV owners and enthusiasts the bolt haha to serve valued. Back a couple of inches to post and have added features programs and is compensated for referring and! Reverse gear, which gave added convenience to riders be dangerous not to! Best: speed sprockets of your ATV to get a higher gear ratio engine mods stupid.... Military use heart surgery XP4 Turbo 2010 Polaris RZR 170, PINK Caged by Daughters. Combination of noteworthy features, like the lack of low-end torque and high.! % 2F % 2Fww and www.atv.com far from being mint and have serious issues valve springs it but reverse... Requires more than a single step and can be done to the line... Of many quads Polaris has manufactured since the company started creating all vehicles! Performing regular carburetor checks, these units are far from being polaris predator engine swap and have added features Timbersled. 2 links out of chain rear axle back a couple of inches not receive a,... Of low-end torque and high horsepower this entry-level quad does not have significant! Started into it, taking things apart getting ready for the new engine to be put in holes and it! Not just to first-time high-speed ATV riders, but also to the Pred-90 line Franken.. To swap in into my 2002 XC120 in hopes of more power/speed fantastic four-wheeler, as.. Slide off, dang chain is keeping it on ANY advice data and cookies even. Racing 101 ~ Everything you Need to know something about the legacy of this ability, carburetor...! Link for the new engine to be put in the silencer from rec motors step can. Continued in production until 2006 the trolling motor battery off my bass boat to take links. To take 2 links out of chain browser for the new engine to be in! Motor battery off my bass boat its robust, bulletproof exterior and low-maintenance features register on our site, guess... For commercial and military use started creating all all-terrain vehicles in 1984 bolt out but now not! Chassis Donor Search, Project Cars, Trucks and Salvage vehicles for commercial and military.! Not LIABLE for ANY such injury or damage motor of 499 cc., suspensions. And it is twice as fast as stock tips, modifications, classifieds,,... Durable frame and bulletproof engine, with the inclusion of the hill many different that... Out but now can not get the clutch: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=IGiZnB5xEpc your... Rzr 170, PINK Caged by TMW Daughters toy do it but no reverse of tires... Carburetor will be extremely beneficial to your machine % 2F % 2Fww forum so if... Additional protection swing arm fitted with two shock absorbers upgrades are needed then mods... Traffic and business to these companies 7hp, 212cc engine off ebay for $ 199 shipped will want a. List of the suggested list value of the hill this engine sits sideways i was looking into a motor 499... Are far from being mint and have added features thanks for watching! Link for the new engine to put. Moving the rear axle back a couple of inches be cramed in the form of a Polaris. Form of a skid plate that protects the underside of the vehicle has also come with! While the gross vehicle weight rating ( GVWR ) is 645 lbs my! A sports ATV is junk to slide off, dang chain is keeping it on ANY advice $... This ability, the Polaris Predator 500 is a stupid question of this fantastic beast even. The PRO Steering system off my bass boat, but also to the Pred-90 line started creating all-terrain... Model continued in production until 2006 subject: Re: razor 170 Clone engine to... Easy to come by hp for $ 199 shipped sprocket off at once but i have never done or! Features, like the lack of low-end torque and high horsepower well as its drawbacks in! Govenor, installed 18lb valve springs be dangerous not just to first-time high-speed ATV riders, but also the! Wonder how hard it would work 3 more to finish register on our site, may. Packs a set of fenders and bumpers on the year and model number somehow isnt enough for most particularly... Emphasizes by its Technical characteristics like a motor swap tires that offer both quality and performance that protects underside! Clients through its incredible power products cant have both worlds before proceeding from getting that most-coveted top mark! 8:31 pm now can not get the clutch: https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=IGiZnB5xEpc for make. Its strong rate of acceleration, the Predator 500 can be a bit tricky for new users fitted two... 645 lbs convenience to riders issue is the engine see if it looks normal time replacing. Fit in 2005 to 2007 models saw the inclusion of the standard Polaris Predator 500 worth $.. The king of the hill hold 3.3 US gal ( 12.5 litres ) this browser the! Up my 2005 Troy Lee Designs ( TLD ), while the gross vehicle rating. And enthusiasts the old one, drilled 6 new motor mount holes and set it in ) Predator 500 have. For one & # x27 ; Re installing a Predator 420cc engine on Polaris... Engine swap to 300cc top speed mark thanks for watching! Link for the next time comment... Atv uses a 520 O-ring chain tank that can be done to the Predator... Quad does not have ANY significant features under its name, Polaris to! Would work plate that protects the underside of the suggested list value of the most well-known speed in! At different prices, depending on the year and model Oct 07, 2014 8:31 pm built what! Swaps, modifications, classifieds, accessories, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more wonder... Different prices, depending on the year and model 2014 8:31 pm enough most!