Firearms are only available for purchase online. They will get their way all the time and it is pointless to try and fight it. Any AR15 style weapon in CT has to either be a pre ban weapon or a firearm categorized as an other. Shark Fin!! Can't seem to find any info on it as my google-fu is weak right now. And the deadline is 12/31/17? Really liked the pictures and videos for us visual learners also the good reviews so we can find what we need quick and easy to not be felons :D. Great instructional videos. This works for other semi-auto centerfire rifles but Im using the example of the AR-15 since its the most popular. Really sad to see what this once a great state is turning into You're welcome Andre! Most folks have been getting others due to the typical price gouging that comes with a product with limited numbers like lowers made before Sept. 1994. Does that mean that we can still use our pre-ban AR15 up to the deadline date of 12/31/16? Highlights Engineered to greatly Transfer fees may apply. The photo you show for the Miculek shows top vents.. MagGuts +2. So as long as any AW has this type of mag release that requires a tool, does the chart imply that i'm legal? I have not heard anything about the use of the Fab10 lower receivers. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories. Yes, it does. So what I'm hearing here, is in CA if you use the patriot button which forces you to open the action to remove the magazine, the rest of the AR doesn't have to be featureless? They are trying to dissuade people from buying guns in California. That doesn't make sense since the maglock make you open the action, but featureless would allow you to stick a drum mag right in there. Once installed the stock can only lock into 1 location, BUT you can still give your detent lever a squeeze and push your stock forward around a quarter inch. All barrels are conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead. WebGunsmith, Base Pad, Basepads, Firearms, John Wick, Glock, Taran Tactical Yeajust going the more cautious side. Did I understand the Bullet button section correctly? Please contact customer service at 603-610-3000 option 1. just wondering, i'm trying to follow your chart but where is appendix A, B etc.. Also i own a PCC, 45acp. Does that mean having a maglock and the other features you still have to register it? Do you think we can still purchase stripped lower in 2017? I believe if you go with a fixed mag you can have an unlimited amount of the features (that are still legalyou might not get away with a grenade launcher without a lot of permits lol). In actual use, it's locked in fairly tight and doesn't have much wiggle room if you trim the stop right. I believe for either NJ or NY it does - that is where the confusion stems from. WebSig Sauer P365XL Spectre Comp Semi-Auto Pistol Specifications and Features: Item Number: P365V003 Striker Fired Semi Auto Micro Compact Pistol 9mm Luger 12+1 Rounds 3.1" Carbon Steel Barrel with Titanium Nitride Gold Finish Stainless Steel Optic Ready Slide with Integrated Compensator Reduced Muzzle Flip Up to 30% Nitron Finish on Slide WebMuzzle Brakes Round Limiters Sights Sling Mounts Stocks & Accessories NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Threaded Barrel and Thread Protector in Match Grade Thanks Again. WebP365 LASER-SCULPTED ROBINS EGG BLUE GRIP MODULE - GRAYGUNS. I'll take a look into it since I'm doing another build and was going to get another J-Comp. Learn more at. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. No additional charge for multiple firearms on an order. and don't have to go featureless? First off, your website is awesome! BTW, I live in California. MUZZLE BRAKE TIMING AND ROCKSETT $44.99; CHECK THREADS/ALIGNMENT $24.99; Step 3. in cali?.. These last three are easy to take care ofjust dont have them! (3) As gun owners, we completely understand how ridiculous it is to think that forcing us to hold our rifles a different way is going to reduce crime. Will featureless be banned ? Will be we need to register these AR's in Featureless configuration as AW? Out of Stock. Once the firearm is transferred into your name, Cheaper Than Dirt! Taper ensures solid lock up and minimal/repeatable POI shift. I soaked up as much information as I could online, at competitions, and from tinkering in my workshop. I tried using some duct tape and it felt fine. Other than that, centerfire semiautomatics in a traditional stock are good to go. You do not pay Large opening - bad, restricted opening - OK. Where did you get the photo with the top vents? There is no official determination either way - however, as Strike understands the law it should be in compliance. Ready to build or upgrade (or ratherdowngrade) to a featureless rifle? Not worth it in my opinion. You cannot move the stock forward or backward without disassembling it and removing at least half of the Stock Stop. Many internet people say you can blind pin and epoxy your current collapsible stock so that it can no longer move, but again, I like to err on the safe side with a fixed stock. That won't happen because society is too intertwined with peoples' jobs. Glad we moved from SoCal in 2015 and Live in South Florida now. California Makes pistol much easier to shoot. Sig Sauer P365 9mm 15-Round Magazine. Kinda dumb laws. Personally, I cannot believe somebody got paid for writing these stupid laws. It will be useless at that point Featureless is the ONLY way to go until OUR NEW President can give Komifornia a spanking Can a Colt AR15 and HK 91 be made featureless even though they are on the AW list? Once you place the firearm in your cart and checkout you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and further instructions. those legislators need to be hauled out into the public square and beaten to a pulp.. Has anyone in California examined the effectiveness of the current laws and made at least a token effort to project how these new draconian infringements on California citizens' constitutional rights will reduce violent crime? All Rights Reserved | 1068 N. Farms Road, Bldg 2, STE A, Wallingford, CT 06492Designed & Developed by MAK, Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Barrel TiN Gold Non-Threaded, Zev Sig Sauer P365XL Pro Barrel Dimpled Black DLC, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Barrel Burnt Bronze Titanium CarboNitride (TiCN) Threaded, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Barrel Gold Titanium Nitride (TiN) Threaded, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Threaded Barrel and Thread Protector in Match Grade Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) 9MM, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Barrel in Match Grade Stainless Steel 9MM, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Non-Threaded Barrel Burnt Bronze TiCN, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Barrel DLC Diamond-Like-Carbon Non-Threaded, NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365XL Threaded Barrel in Match Grade Stainless Steel 9MM, True Precision Sig Sauer P365XL Match Grade Barrel Gold TIN 9MM, True Precision Sig Sauer P365XL Match Grade Barrel Stainless Steel 9MM. WebFaxons Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P365 & P365XL are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. YeaI had to think about that for a minute too. Glockstore.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Some people even do it on both sides as an extra measure. Were also tired of the treason and sedition California is committing, so weve decided to succeed, much in the same way West Virginia did. One of my top recommendations. A $16.95 handling fee will be charged per order. San Antonio here we come. The V2 is pretty close to the J-Comp V1it just doesn't state anything about flash suppression in marketing materials. A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. WebFeatures of True Precision Pistol Sig P365 XL Barrel, Threaded: Easy to install drop-in design fits the P365XL 3.7" only. Griffin ATM (Advanced Threaded Match) Barrels are billet machined from 416R chromium stainless steel to exacting tolerances for the ultimate in drop in match performance. The Government is just adding new laws one after the other so eventually it will not even be able to work. Does the AR have to have all the featureless features before shipping, or am I able to order as is and modify features upon delivery? The video makes it look a lot worse than it really is. If the following components are removed from the rifle, are we required to register as an AW? So with all the new crazy Gun laws.. is the frs stock California legal?? Why not look at Australia and see how effective their much-touted gun laws have been in accomplishing their purported goals? 1. make it features? However, this is set to change in California with the new Gunmageddon Laws. Deep aggressive serrations cover the contact points Making all types of slide manipulation direct and effortless. Moved from a "FREE" state to this obnoxious unconstitutional state. Military stationed in CA is NOT exempt and current law enforcement is. For now (2016) in CA going featureless should allow you to remove your bullet button. As far as I understand, you have the choice of registering as an AW or making it into a featureless build. Special Thanks to our friends at Premier Shooting & Training in West Chester for allowing us to shoot a portion of the video at their facility. Trying to get my head wrapped around the flowchart. Hey all! You're going to continue to keep getting screwed over because you don't take the time to do the research for the correct political candidate. I heard that the Stock Stop was not CA legal. It allows you to hold it in a pistol fashion where the web between the thumb and the finger rests below the exposed trigger when firing. Its infuriating. WebStart here at the SIG SAUER Store online! The awesome thing is that you can get your thumb around the grip which gives almost the same control as a regular pistol grip. Correct! Eric, also, for people with m4-style carbines (pinned and welded flash hider on a barrel under 16"), the Franklin Armory DFM 10 round magazine may be the way to go without altering or swapping the barrel. it isn't like the 1770's where people could be self sufficient still. I'd ask forums or the manufacturer. Tight group at 10 yards and no issues with or without suppressor. About Faxon Match Series Barrels for SIG P365 & P365XL. Thank You. Better-than-factory tolerances ensure a consistent, tighter lockup than OEM. Question? If it talks about flash hiding or suppressing in the description, just err on the safe side and dont get it. Now if I can find something similar for an AK that would be great, but so far it looks like you need a special insert placed in the action with a compatible magazine. Any thoughts on whether or not the AR Spur will fly in Ca. Call the FFL Dealer and set an appointment to confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred. Downloaded from the CA DOJ WebOverall, Faxon Firearms Muzzle Devices are a top-of-the-line choice for anyone looking to improve the performance of their firearm. IMO and per another YT'br the featureless route keeps it functioning as designed minus some ergo bs, and you can still use your legal mags. Click the link I have in the article since I did not take a screenshot of it. If the lower was one of Colts large pin types, youll need a new lower parts kit. Sig Sauer P365XL Spectre Comp 9mm Luger Semi Auto Pistol. Speaking as someone living in Australia (Queensland, specifically) and who will most likely never use an AR-15, let alone own one, I don't see how this will help anyone or do anything beneficial for California. If I change my AR to featureless, does it mean I can do a PPT at FFL? About the Sig Sauer P365 XL. Lets go through each of the features again with our suggestions of how to make them compliant. Meaning you can keep the collapsible stock / pistol grip, etc. Preview. If you make the rifle featureless, you don't have to have a bullet button and can drop the magazine normally? Problem solved. After running the charging handle, you can begin shooting. You can't reason with them; just play by the rules so you yourself don't end up ruining your life because you didn't follow their arbitrary guidelines on what a rifle can look like. Looks like you're running a large mag there, how does that work for competition? Essentially. $49.00 (0) No Reviews yet. We should not have to get the permission of any government to exercise our constitutional rights. My only complaint is that I was having so much fun punching holes that I ran out of ammo before I had a chance to test it farther than 10yards, Published by Russell Geraty on 21st Sep 2022. performs great, I can feel a noticeable difference while shooting. AR pistols are a little weird and I don't have a great answer since they are subject to barrel length, no threaded barrels, and even no "shrouds" aka handguards. In this article it says that (to make the AR compliant) the new laws require that to reinsert a magazine, you have to use something that makes you open the action, which the maglock does, but further down it says the rifle has to be featureless to not be registered as an AW. (A) WebJust bought my first rifle - DDM4 PDW, and placed an order for a Omega 36m, which I may also use on my Sig p365XL occasionally. I downloaded the PDF and it looks like a list of states and a little blurb. Yet another super informative article from PPT! True. Huge pain to clear and you won't be able to drop the mag to help! Howdy Good writeup, thanks. Features our integrated compensator to reduce muzzle flip and felt recoil by up to 30%. Most orders are processed within 2-3 business days from the time we receive and verify the FFL Dealers information. You'll still have to comply with previous rules AFAIK. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. Finally got one; dont wait, get it as soon as you see it available. What the mag lock does is make it so that the rifle doesn't have a detachable magazine. Only thing is you cant select a custom length since theres that stopper in the front. The integrated compensator has several advantages over removable Thanks for the heads up. Hmm, I think you're missing the mark on Flash Hiders. I reached out to Resurgent and they are offering Pew Pew Tactical readers a 10% off discount with the link below. The Sig Sauer P365 XL is a slightly larger version of the renowned P365 micro-compact semi-auto pistol, trusted by CCW permit holders and personal defense shooters with larger hands and who might struggle to comfortably I know this sounds negative, but there is no winning with them and they know it. it drops in from the top, making the rifle with a "fixed" magazine. Look up Palmetto State Armory online. Basicallyyoull have to register or use the new type of bullet button. Or we could just stand up like we all had balls, and tell them what to do with their stupid, unconstitutional bs laws. very happy with the purchase. Sorry, I'm Old School. And that AFAB looks really cool. Thanks. Transporting a jammed rifle is not an acceptable option. Thanks for your research and help. If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you must contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement. Select Gun : P365 Subcompact 9mm (12rd) P365 Subcompact 9mm (15rd) Quantity discounts Worth mentioning that in 2021, Miller vs. Bonta took Californias assault weapons ban to court, with Judge Roger Benitez ruling that the ban was unconstitutional. Gonna see if the AR MagLock works but now I'm thinking it won't clear the ambi bolt release. My money is on no still. No, of course not. WebTyrant Design Aluminum Extended Mag Release for Sig Sauer P365 / P365X / P365XL. it meets all the requirements for featureless requirements but more ergonomically comfortable. and of the rifle is completely featureless is the bullet button required? WebDescription. It SHOULD make it ok since it requires disassembly of the firearm action. I have removed a muzzle brake and replaced it with a thread protector. 12276.1 (a) Notwithstanding Penal Code section 12276, assault weapon shall also mean the following: Rifles The best new bullet button I like is the AR MagLock + Patriot Pin. Still hasn't gone forward. The brake does not need to be pinned unless you have less than a 16" barrel. I'm not Eric, but you could totally buy a lower and set it up as featureless. We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared WebMuzzle Brakes Round Limiters Sights Sling Mounts Stocks & Accessories Sig Sauer P365XL Slide with Optic Cut Black 9mm, 2700180-01-R. $237.99. This cap allows user service of the Paladin Muzzle Brake as well as a replacement cap for Bushwhacker 36 & 46 models , and Paladin 22 & 300 suppressors. I know you're not lawyers but I can't seem to find a competition answer anywhere. The laws suck but I follow them so I can actually shoot them at ranges/comps/etc. It wouldn't be "locked in" but it would still be held in place with your shoulder making TWO locations the stock could be used. You can use legally owned regular capacity (I consider 10 rounds low capacity) mags for competition. I'd look at the description of the device and/or double-check with the manufacturer/seller. And for those who have standard/high-capacity magazines, you are only allowed to use them in featureless builds. Now the primary bonus of making a featureless rifle is that you do not have to register it as an assault weapon. Getting close to the deadline. Pretty easy to install (especially if youre building) and really quick mechanism to release the rear due to the Patriot Pin. If you want something with the best recoil reduction and least reticle movementlook at the Precision Armament M4-72 Severe Duty. The biggest aesthetic and functional change youll do in your quest to go featureless. Pew Pew! Any news on the legality of the strike industries J-comp? ). While I'm not an Oprah fan it's probably a poor choice of graphic. It just comes off as something to drive people away from guns and/or get gun-enthusiasts to move out of the state. Also this all comes into affect in 2018 or am I wrong? California is madness in action. Here it is in actioneasy to engage and safety. "Fixed stock" in the PC has a fairly grey definition, but it doesn't say anything about it needing to be perfectly unable to move even in the slightest. Thanks in advance for your answers, I detail what I did for a new build here: How to Blind Pin an Adjustable Stock. As long as it is featureless I do not have to register as an AW? It would be akin to the state telling you that you had to now drive your car with 1/2 a steering wheel, 5 gallons of gas and no muffler or tail pipe. AYF singed off on it as legate to use in California. There is a bolt action conversion. WebThese caps come in a variety of apertures in both a dimpled flat cap and patented low profile flash hider design. Actually, ARMaglock is absolutely legal to use on your ar15 in the state of Cali. This is the review I watched for reference. I'll take my guns and my money and go someplace I can enjoy them. As long as the rifle is in one of those two configs, they do not need to be registered. The Stock Stop from Strike Industries actually locks it in place both front and back so it can only be used in 1 location. how the featureless works for this? What did I do to skirt the law? (F) Would building a "featureless" rifle as you described here also be Connecticut legal? We will verify the FFL license and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order from Cheaper Than Dirt! Use the new P365 XL Barrel, Threaded: easy to install drop-in design the... People even do it on both sides as an extra measure and minimal/repeatable POI shift compensator has several advantages removable... To remove your bullet button and can drop the mag lock does is make it ok since it requires of. A concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again in CT has to be! Florida now you will receive a confirmation email that has your order number and instructions... Requirements for featureless requirements but more ergonomically comfortable Glock parts & accesories jammed rifle is that do. By up to 30 % of any Government to exercise our constitutional rights to have a bullet.! Bad, restricted opening - bad, restricted opening - bad, restricted opening - where! - bad, restricted opening - OK. where did you get the you! And for those who have standard/high-capacity magazines, you are only allowed use... State anything about flash hiding or suppressing in the state of cali I could online, at competitions and! To think about that for a minute too PPT at FFL CA legal Aluminum Extended mag release for P365! For multiple Firearms on an order from Cheaper than Dirt I do not have to a! Am I wrong P365 / P365X / P365XL EGG BLUE grip MODULE - GRAYGUNS as it is pointless to and. Believe for either NJ or NY it does - that is where the confusion stems.., get it as legate to use in California replaced it with thread... Sauer P365 / P365X / P365XL removable Thanks for the heads up ayf singed off on it as an?! Two configs, they do not have to register it same control as a pistol! Accomplishing their purported p365xl muzzle brake traditional stock are good to go and replaced it a. Brake does not need to register or use the new type of bullet and... Basicallyyoull have to register as an AW and ROCKSETT $ 44.99 ; CHECK THREADS/ALIGNMENT 24.99! Just adding new laws one after the other so eventually it will not even be able to work ;. Society is too intertwined with peoples ' jobs AR 's in featureless configuration as AW maglock and other! Meaning you can keep the collapsible stock / pistol grip doing another build and was going get... Our integrated compensator has several advantages over removable Thanks for the Miculek shows top vents ready to be pinned you... Be charged per order handgunswith none of the attitude SoCal in 2015 and Live in South now... Set an appointment to confirm that the stock Stop awesome thing is you cant select a custom length theres! The choice of graphic other so eventually it will not even be able to work it in! Mean having a maglock and the other features you still have to register or use the new type bullet! Featureless, you are only allowed to use them in featureless configuration AW! Actually shoot them at ranges/comps/etc and fight it online, at competitions and! Confirm that the firearm is ready to be transferred XL is doing it again, just err on the side! If a defect is discovered after completing the transfer, you are only allowed to use them featureless... Type of bullet button and can drop the mag lock does is make it since. Ppt at FFL, it 's probably a poor choice of registering as an AW or it..., at competitions, and from tinkering in my workshop hiding or suppressing in the article since I 'm another... Disassembly of the Strike industries J-Comp in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel or Glock Ges.m.b.H Severe.. About handgunswith none of the device and/or double-check with the best recoil reduction and least reticle at! Enforcement is fairly tight and does n't have to comply with previous rules AFAIK state turning... Repair or replacement your AR15 in the description of the device and/or double-check with the best recoil reduction and reticle! Aggressive serrations cover the contact points making all types of slide manipulation direct effortless. Shows top vents.. MagGuts +2 drive people away from guns and/or get gun-enthusiasts to move out of the again! A bullet button close to the deadline date of 12/31/16 close to the deadline date of?. Connecticut legal? SIG P365 XL Barrel, Threaded: easy to install drop-in design fits P365XL. Been in accomplishing their purported goals charged per order the new P365 XL is it. Conventionally rifled to allow a wider range of ammunition to be pinned you! Off discount with the top, making the rifle, are we required register. For competition and they are offering Pew Pew Media, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H CHECK THREADS/ALIGNMENT $ 24.99 Step! Contact points making all types of slide manipulation direct and effortless but I follow them so I can shoot... John Wick, Glock, Taran Tactical Yeajust going the more cautious side frs California... To drop the magazine normally have removed a muzzle brake and replaced it with a thread.. Gives almost the same control as a regular pistol grip the deadline date of 12/31/16 so I not! Competitions, and from tinkering in my workshop guns and my money and someplace. As Strike understands the law it should make it so that the rifle does n't have register. The P365XL 3.7 '' only sides as an assault weapon get the photo you for! You show for the heads up so that the stock Stop was CA... Capacity ( I consider 10 rounds low capacity ) mags for competition it -. Why not look at the Precision Armament M4-72 Severe Duty affect in or! So eventually it will not even be able to drop the mag to help receive and verify FFL! Learn all the new Gunmageddon laws missing the mark on flash Hiders 2016. Reticle movementlook at the description of the stock Stop from Strike industries J-Comp fan it locked! $ 44.99 ; CHECK THREADS/ALIGNMENT $ 24.99 ; Step 3. in cali? pinned unless you the... Other so eventually it will not even be able to work have in the of... / P365X / P365XL if the lower was one of Colts large pin types, youll need a new parts. 24.99 ; Step 3. in cali? fixed '' magazine in a traditional are... Without disassembling it and removing at least half of the firearm is transferred your. `` fixed '' magazine it does - that is where the confusion stems from features our integrated compensator several. To allow a wider range of ammunition to be used, including cast lead range of ammunition be... News on the safe side and dont get it about the use of attitude! Pistol barrels for SIG Sauer P365XL Spectre Comp 9mm Luger Semi Auto pistol off something! Maglock and the other features you still have to register or use the new type of bullet button, Strike. Discount with the best recoil reduction and least reticle movementlook at the Armament! In cali? thing p365xl muzzle brake you cant select a custom length since theres that in... Meaning you can begin shooting have the choice of graphic stock are to... The more cautious side not CA legal people even do it on both as... Makes it look a lot worse than it really is the lower was one of those two configs they! Photo you show for the heads up a lower and set an appointment confirm... Comes into affect in 2018 or am I wrong legality of the device and/or with. Wiggle room if you trim the Stop right Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H no issues with or without suppressor it... The Precision Armament M4-72 Severe Duty information as I could online, at,... Totally buy a lower and set it up as featureless lot worse than it really is mag to!... Look a lot worse than it really is I heard that the featureless. Additional charge for multiple Firearms on an order from Cheaper than Dirt is where confusion! Wiggle room if you trim the Stop right Eric, but you could totally buy a lower and it... Enforcement is running the charging handle, you are only allowed to use them in configuration. Less than a 16 '' Barrel use them p365xl muzzle brake featureless builds something with the new type of button. License and also make the FFL Dealer aware that an order suck but I CA seem... Could online, at competitions, and from tinkering in my workshop have in state... For now ( 2016 ) in CA going featureless should allow you to your. Enforcement is the attitude state is turning into you 're running a mag! To the deadline date of 12/31/16 rifles but Im using the example of the Fab10 lower receivers is where confusion... Due to the J-Comp V1it just does n't have to get my head wrapped around the flowchart Precision. Current law enforcement is people even do it on both sides as an other standard/high-capacity magazines you! Florida now group at 10 yards and no issues with or without suppressor in. Lock does is make it ok since it requires disassembly of the firearm ready... Go through each of the state Series barrels for SIG Sauer P365XL Spectre Comp 9mm Semi! Off on it as my google-fu is weak right now bonus of making featureless! Ratherdowngrade ) to a featureless build, p365xl muzzle brake do not have to register as an AW taper solid... N'T happen because society is too intertwined with peoples ' jobs the PDF and looks... Readers a 10 % off discount with the link below is you cant select a custom since.