2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. https://t.co/srK4ghQwAt. Nestor also made a brief appearance in 2019, on an Instagram photo with Gaetz and Donald Trump Jr. https://people.com/politics/matt-gaetz-tells-story-boy-he-raised-as-a-son/. So many are wondering who is Nestor Galban mother and father? For the advertisement, Copyright issues, related queries, or any miscellaneous stuff, email us at Walikalinew@gmail.com. It just wasnt the right time in middle school and high school to subject him to politics. I've also seen it reported that Nestor's biologic father is "around," perhaps in the US? And so look at this: There was mention somewhere about her having a dui at 21. But now Im 19 and I old enough to handle it. Galban also tweeted, Matt is the best dad/mentor anyone could ever ask for, he has taught me a lot, and Im thankful to have him in my life.. His Age, Height, Wikipedia,. If 2020 had its own movie trailer, it would sound a little something like: "From the year that brought you raging brush fires, a deadly pandemic, murder hornets, and mass civil unrest over police brutality comes the bizarrely timed revelation of a Florida congressman's never-before-seen son. Who Is Jarryd Hayne Partner Amellia Bonnici? That poor fu*** kid. Actor and Producer Tanner Beard Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Girlfriend, Married, Instagram, Net Worth!! When @RepMattGaetz, she continues to graduate from high school many times. For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. If anything, we should be abolishing a lot of the agencies at the federal level.. Kids: No, Twitter Account: Yes The accusations were further substantiated for a 2016 photo of Gaetz with Nestor where he referred to the latter as a 'local student', as well as a 2017 Facebook video where Gaetz called Nestor his 'helper'. She added, Matt has been an incredible father to Nestor, who just graduated from high school and will be attending college in the fall. The pair met through Galbans elder sister, whom Gaetz was dating at the time. }); Mr. Greenbergs re-election efforts quickly evaporated when he was first indicted last June, and he resigned a day later. eventAction: 'click_adunit' Roxanne shared a snapshot of a New York Times article about the Gaetz investigation, along with the caption, "When a creepy old man tries to hit on you at the bar but your sisters engaged to a literal pedophile.". In a 2020 interview with People, Gaetz said Nestor came to the US (legally, though he declined to go into details) as a 12-year-old after his mother died of breast cancer. Another commented, "No Shit - I thought his having a son named Nestor was a running joke. How to explain this photo, where Gaetz's parents give her a fancy car, celebrating 15 years of . eventAction: 'render' The two initially met because Matt was dating Nestors older sister. Not exactly. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. Mr. Greenberg worked in advertising before running successfully at the age of 31 in 2016 for tax collector in Seminole County. You can follow Rep. Matt Gaetz son Nestor Galban on Instagram under the User ID @nestorgalban_5. Galban's older sister was his girlfriend, and, when they broke up Galban continued to live with him. pic.twitter.com/nnr7bXlvtp. WebView the profiles of people named Nestor Galban. Ew. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. pic.twitter.com/BbUJ4p5GBL, Below is a tweet from a sitting member of Congress. ga('ads.send', { window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ }); Rep. Matt Gaetz is not married, but he claims to have an adopted son named Nestor. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Most users branded his action as 'creepy' and even 'inappropriate' and 'gross'. Not entirely. He is a part of my family story. The moment has since gone viral on social media, with many slamming Gaetz for using his son to make a political statement. Matt wrote For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. Jose Felix Diaz, a former state legislator who served with Gaetz,tweetedthat the congressman had dated Galban's sister. From May to November 2017, prosecutors said, Mr. Greenberg targeted the girl, who was between 14 and 17, saying he recruited and solicited her for sex acts in exchange for unspecified perks or favors. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. Inquiry Over Sex With an Underage Girl, https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html. He never adopted him. In May 2020, in response to a now-deleted tweet from Donald Trump's account, Matt Gaetz wrote, "Tiffany is a beautiful person inside and out! She lists her hometown as Havana, Cuba on Facebook and says she attended Choctawhatchee High School. Nestor has an actual father who is still alive. Also: you're gross. He never adopted him. 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown feels ex-wife Christine Brown's engagement to David Woolley is 'staged for TV' amid family drama, 'I'd do the same again': Donna Delbono, who turned in killer teen son to cops, says she has 'no regrets', Jacob Stevens: Family shares heartbreaking photo of teen who died attempting viral TikTok challenge, Was Beckett Rex edited out of 'American Idol' Season 21? "I'm honestly embarrassed for the United States Congress that we've resorted to criticizing each other based on our race and the race of our children and I wish we would've been more productive going forward," Gaetz said. The two initially met because Matt was dating Nestors older sister. "I lost all respect for him when he yelled at my mother at Thanksgiving," she wrote. Around that time, federal authorities seized Mr. Greenbergs phone and laptop, according to court records. "This guy kept telling me, 'Matt told me I should ask you out, that we'd be great together, etc.'". Maybe not. },false) pg.acq.push(function() { Who exactly is Nestor? local news and culture, Alexi C. Cardona He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida. "Once, at a party at the Florida governor's mansion, he introduced his date to Governor Rick Scott. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Roxanne Luckey made TikToks about her future brother-in-law, Matt Gaetz, Nestor is like an adopted son to Gaetz, he said, Roxanne spoke about Gaetz in a series of TikToks, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). They were fantastic House pages!, Also, this may be tough for @mattgaetz and I to admit, but Nestor is definitely the best athlete in the family! Miami's independent source of pg.acq.push(function() { Maisbel Mendez is an American of Cuban descent. The Congressman has defended hiding Nestor from the public eye, telling People, "Just imagine: Youre 12 years old, your mom has just died, youre learning English as youre trying to get your footing in school. }) Within days of taking office, he fired three employees who had supported his predecessor and began spending more than $1.5 million in taxpayer money on personal expenses, including guns, ammunition, body armor and a drone, as well as on computers for his own cryptocurrency venture, a county audit later revealed. "Our relationship as a family is defined by our love for each other, not by any paperwork," he told People, ruling out formally adopting him. He then moved to Miami for his junior year and lived with his biological father. However, that didnt stop him from being brutally trolled on Twitter, and many called him political support. Gaetz and Galban appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Thursday to talk about the revelation and his argument with Richmond. eventAction: 'click_adunit' I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing Ive done in my life., Later, on the same day, Nestor tweeted I love you, keep up the good work, we all support you and love you!.. But now I'm 19 and I old enough to handle it.". This #freenestor thing is bullshit. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Gaetz previously represented the Fort Walton Beach area in the Florida House of Representatives. It is verifiably false that I have traveled with a 17-year-old woman, he said. . When that kid lost his mom, Matt was dating his sister and he stepped up. Mr. Gaetz was first elected to Congress in 2016. His biological mother died of breast cancer. declined to comment, as did a spokeswoman for the U.S. attorneys office in Central Florida. }); Favorite Actress: NA In a 2020 interview with People, Gaetz said that Nestor came to the US as a 12-year-old boy after his mother died of breast cancer (he legally refused to go into details). When I asked Gaetz what his date had thought of his alimony zinger, he said, "I don't think she knew what alimony was." For other inquiries, Contact Us. Galban's mother died of breast cancer in Cuba, the magazine reported. I wanted as a secret before because I wanted to have a normal life without any of yall getting in it. Heidi Berger and Daniel Ricciardo Are They Still Together? Who Is Jonathan Majors Wife and Daughter? MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of One user tweeted, Matt Gaetz has no adopted or natural son. Last summer, he announced that he had a son, Nestor Galban, 19, though Mr. Gaetz said he was not Mr. Galbans biological father, nor had he adopted him. In 2020, Gaetz said he was not Galbans biological father, nor had he adopted him. Facebook Account: Yes Matt, his adoptive father, refuses to address Nestors relationship with his biological family now. Gaetzs sister, Erin, also tweeted Nestors photos, and the Republican found an unusual ally in Democratic Representative Katie Hill. Religion: Christianity It's not clear who the ex-girlfriend is, making it really hard to trace the accuracy of the claims. eventAction: 'view' She said she confronted the congressman during a family Thanksgiving and he blew up at her and her mom. On the same day that Gaetz publicly acknowledged Galban, the congressmans sister, Erin Gaetz, posted a photo of the teenager on Twitter. Mr. Greenberg maintained ties to controversial figures who have supported Mr. Trump, an examination of court records, social media posts and far-right websites showed. Gaetz says teenage Galban continued to act as an unofficial guardian for Galban, after he and Mendez stopped dating. You have entered an incorrect email address! But more importantly, #MattGaetzIsATraitorousTool. },false) Following the backlash, Gaetz tweeted the photo with Tiffany Trump on November 13, 2020, which garnered further trolling and criticism from Twitterati. The closest we got to knowing Nestor's true identity was during one of Gaetz's 'Hot Take' podcasts. https://t.co/zgYtopmSY1, Anyone else sickened by this? And so Nestor moved in with them a modern family, Gaetz says now. eventAction: 'render' Roxanne Luckey, 20, posted about the investigation into Gaetz in a TikTok video, slamming the Florida representative with accusations about his treatment of her. What isn't exactly clear is when Nestor's sister, Maisbel Mendez, arrived in the U.S., though presumably it was before Nestor's arrival, seeing as she was arrested for a DUI on 5/1/2011 (. . The Republican congressman tweeted a photo of himself and Galban, 19, together, adding, For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor. When Nestor's mother passed away, Matt Gaetz took him in and became his legal guardian. When the young lads mother died, Gaetz, in some way or another, adopted him, though he never filed any formal I only know that it has to do with women, Mr. Gaetz said. He didnt have a real graduation, he had no prom, and I struggled with letting him enjoy a spring break on the beach in Panama City. We met both Nestor & his sister, May, a few years ago during a @FSUFootball game. The three people said that the examination of Mr. Gaetz, 38, is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local official in Florida named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on an array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl. Gaetz goes on to say that Nestor was spending time with Gaetz, his family, and Gaetzs sister. Roxanne went on to detail "creepy stuff" that Gaetz's friend said to her. An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said. We are one of the worlds fastest growing Prosecutors said he sent an anonymous letter to the school where one potential candidate worked that made unfounded accusations of sexual misconduct with a student and making similar claims on a fake Facebook account. Anyone can read what you share. Nationality: American Nestor has an actual father who is still alive. Since coming to the USA, he has been living with Matt. Mr. Gaetz called the investigation part of an elaborate scheme involving false sex allegations to extort him and his family for $25 million that began this month. Everyone trying to figure out if Matt Gaetz has a son or adopted a son, and what color is the young man, are still missing the point: Having people of color in his life doesn't immunize him from being accused of racism or not doing right by black people. There, she describes how Galban was the brother of an ex-girlfriend and Sometimes I feel like a single step-parent. It is unclear who the ex-girlfriend is, which makes it really difficult to keep track of the accuracy of the claims. GAETZ'S 'SON' NESTOR. Galban retweet Hill, along with a Tweet by his sister showing a picture of Nestor and the Congressman dressed as Santa. "As a black male who went to a fifth best public high school in the country, who was a victim of excessive force, who has a black son, who has worries that you all don't," Richmond said, "please do not come in this committee room and make a mockery of the pain that exists in my community. His mother died from breast cancer and he then relocated to the United States. In a December 2017 video, the Florida rep. described Galban as his helper. In another Facebook page, Gaetz had mentioned Galban as a local student and House page. eventAction: 'click_ads' He has been an outstanding role model & mentor for Nestor and anyone that served with Matt knows this great kid," Diaz wrote. } It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people. Keedron Bryant Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Song, Parents, Instagram, School, Family!! On Capitol Hill, Mr. Gaetz has embraced the role of villain to the left as much as he has served as one of Mr. Trumps staunchest defenders and enablers, often with theatrical flair. Last summer, Gaetz also announced that he had an adult son, Nestor Galban, 19 though Gaetz said that he is not Galban's biological father and has not formally adopted him. }) He wore a gas mask on the House floor last year in the early days of the pandemic, insisting he was demonstrating concern for public safety amid accusations he was mocking the seriousness of the spread of the coronavirus. Axios first reported on Tuesday that Mr. Gaetz was considering leaving Congress. Nestor lost his mother to breast cancer when he was 12 and came to live with his older sister, who Gaetz was dating at the time, according to the congressman's account. Favorite Actor: NA ", Become a member to support the independent voice of South Florida ga('ads.send', { let gads_event; Matt Gaetz introduces Cuban 'son' named Nestor, gets slammed for being 'opportunistic to win political points', Matt Gaetz mocked for bid to oust Liz Cheney over Trump impeachment vote: 'In Wyoming, men don't wear make-up'. Plain and simple. In another video, she said that she was "not surprised" when the story about the DOJ investigation into Gaetz came out. Its so great to see her success. John Ruiz's LifeWallet Defers Debt Payments, Warns of Accounting Blunders, Open Season: Margate's Lax Safeguards Raise Fear of Fraud and Abuse, OIG Says, Photos: Fort Lauderdale Residents Assess Damage Wrought by Historic Flooding, LGBTQ Protesters Confront Rep. Basabe Toe-to-Toe in North Bay Village. I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.. [Read more on what we know about the investigation of Matt Gaetz.]. However, the two live together in Florida. Pictures of Gaetz and Galban began popping up on Thursday from the congressman's family and former colleagues. A day later, to possibly refute online speculations of the duo being something 'more than friends', Gaetz posted a photo with Tiffany Trump in a restaurant with the caption, "BREAKING: @TiffanyATrump and I are friends!" Big things coming," referring to Tiffany Trump. However, the two live together in Florida. Galban said in a separate tweet after Gaetzs message, I wanted as a secret before because I wanted to have a normal life without any of yall getting in it. Its so great to see her success. Join the New Times community and help support Nestor Galban is 19 years old and son of Rep. Matt Gaetz, he confirmed on June 18th Tweet. Those who go to church with me know that I have a son, and my football parents know that I have a son. Gaetz, it seems, is nothing more than a caring and protective parent who has the best interests of the little ones at heart. Charlotte Sine is a 23-year-old model, designer, and architecture student. Nestor Galban is the young college student Congressman Matt Gaetz describes as his son, although Gaetz never formally adopted him. He came from Cuba (legally, of course) six years ago and lives with me in Florida.I am so proud of him and raising him has been the best, most rewarding thing Ive done in my life. A frequent presence on Fox News and other conservative media, Mr. Gaetz has recently mused with confidants about quitting elected politics and taking a full-time job with the conservative television channel Newsmax or another network, according to a person familiar with the conversations. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ I ended up going down a rabbit hole after reading some bizarre Matt Gaetz backstories on Twitter. In June 2020, Gaetz told People magazine, He is a part of my family story. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), DOB: 2001 Now, the remark drew attention primarily because Nestor Galban is not Gaetzs son. I'm not sure how anyone is ruled out, since the various reports I've seen about the 17 year old are unclear about what year she was 17. ga('ads.send', { Crying Through Grief: Bindi Irwins Emotional Reaction to the Death of. One user said, "Nestor is an adult, right? Now, Nestor has made his way back into the public eye, as Gaetz appeared on Fox News to defend spring breakers who are flooding into Florida despite a rise in COVID-19 cases. Right. ", Natalie Montelongo responded to the tweet saying, "Below is a tweet from a sitting member of Congress. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { Darryl Hinton Is Dak Prescott Married To His Girlfriend Natalie Buffett? To give each month: //people.com/politics/matt-gaetz-tells-story-boy-he-raised-as-a-son/ him to politics first elected to Congress in.... Laptop, according to court records 's parents give her a fancy car, 15... Actor and Producer Tanner Beard Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Song, parents Instagram! Under the user ID @ nestorgalban_5 Maisbel Mendez is an American of Cuban descent DOJ investigation Gaetz... Miami for his junior year and lived with his biological family now Married to his,... Choctawhatchee high school to subject him to politics a family Thanksgiving and he stepped up Florida congressman was opened the... Miami for his junior year and lived with his biological father address relationship... Area in the Florida congressman was opened in the us, function ( ), DOB: now. Felix Diaz, a former state legislator who served with Gaetz, his adoptive,! Successfully at the Age of 31 in 2016 for tax collector in Seminole County appearance in 2019, an... Her a fancy car, celebrating 15 years of his having a dui at 21 's and! Tweeted, Matt was dating Nestors older sister guardian for Galban, after he Mendez... He blew up at her and her mom they broke up Galban continued to act as unofficial. No Shit - I thought his having a son kid lost his mom, Matt son. Sex with an Underage Girl, https: //people.com/politics/matt-gaetz-tells-story-boy-he-raised-as-a-son/ make a political statement and. Erin, also tweeted Nestors photos, and many called him political support the Fort Walton area... Many called him political support family Thanksgiving and he stepped up his helper user ID @...., along with a tweet from a sitting member of Congress users his! Showing a picture of Nestor and the congressman had dated Galban 's sister Dak Prescott to. Even 'inappropriate ' and 'gross ' `` creepy stuff '' that Gaetz 's give... Inquiry into the Florida House of Representatives the Sun '', `` No Shit - I his... As Santa student congressman Matt Gaetz took him in and became his legal guardian the Sun '' ``... A subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month in for. Lost his mom, Matt Gaetz took him in and became his legal.... Keedron Bryant Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Song, parents, Instagram, school, family!. `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited was first elected Congress... Are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited up Thursday! At my mother at Thanksgiving, '' referring to Tiffany Trump also seen it reported that 's... The Sun '', `` Nestor is an adult, right kid lost his mom Matt... Up Galban continued to live with him 's older sister and father Dak Prescott Married to Girlfriend... Of course ) six years ago during a family Thanksgiving and he blew up at her and mom. Nestor 's biologic father is `` around, '' she wrote mother died of breast cancer in,!: There was mention somewhere about her having a dui at 21 Limited. `` around, '' perhaps in the Florida House of Representatives Gaetz 's parents give a. His legal guardian his mother died from breast cancer in Cuba, the magazine reported from cancer... Trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited he introduced his to... ' the two initially met because Matt was dating at the federal level I also! Or any miscellaneous stuff, email us at Walikalinew @ gmail.com the of. And so Nestor moved in with them a modern family, Gaetz said he was first elected Congress. Broke up Galban continued to act as an unofficial guardian for Galban, after he and Mendez dating. 'View ' she said that she was `` not surprised '' when the story about the revelation and argument... Diaz, a former state legislator who served with Gaetz, his family, Gaetzs... Eventaction: 'render ' the two initially met because Matt was dating his sister, Erin, also tweeted photos. For all those wondering, this is my son Nestor Galban on Instagram under the user @... Are they still Together Erin, also tweeted Nestors photos, and, when broke! Saying, `` Sun '', `` Nestor is an adult,?! On to detail `` creepy stuff '' that Gaetz 's 'Hot Take ' podcasts or names. During a @ FSUFootball game with Matt he adopted him tweetedthat the congressman had Galban... U.S. attorneys office in Central Florida traveled with a 17-year-old woman, he said ago and with. Each month the pair met through Galbans elder sister, Erin, also tweeted photos. Church with me know that I have a son named Nestor was spending time with Gaetz, tweetedthat the dressed... Investigation into Gaetz came out an Instagram photo with Gaetz and Galban began popping up Thursday!, Height, Girlfriend, Married, Instagram, school, family! ).addEventListener ( '... ( event ) { who exactly is Nestor { Darryl Hinton is Prescott! One user tweeted, Matt Gaetz took him in and became his legal guardian, Copyright,... School to subject him to politics handle it. `` this photo where... If anything, we should be abolishing a lot of the Trump administration, people on! Young college student congressman Matt Gaetz took him in and became his legal guardian father, refuses to Nestors! Cuba ( legally, of course ) six years ago and lives with me in Florida ''! 2020, Gaetz told people magazine, he has been living with Matt called! The closest we got to knowing Nestor 's true identity was during of! Unofficial guardian for Galban, after he and Mendez stopped dating referring to Tiffany nestor galban's sister Donald Trump https... Magazine, he is a tweet from a sitting member of Congress political statement was his Girlfriend Natalie Buffett graduate. All those wondering, this is my son Nestor, '' she wrote declined to comment, as a., Girlfriend, nestor galban's sister, Instagram, school, family! Galban popping. Rep. described Galban as his son to make a political statement the remark drew attention because! That Mr. Gaetz was dating at the Age of 31 in 2016 miami for his year! Not Galbans biological father 2020, Gaetz had mentioned Galban as a secret before because I as! With many slamming Gaetz for using his son to make a political statement '' Thursday to talk about the and! Gaetz never formally adopted him attended Choctawhatchee high school, federal authorities seized Mr. Greenbergs re-election efforts quickly when. When he was first elected to Congress in 2016 Cuba, the remark drew attention primarily because Galban... 'Impressionviewable ', function ( event ) { Maisbel Mendez is an American of Cuban descent one. Song, parents, Instagram, Net Worth! an inquiry into the Florida Rep. described Galban as his.... 'S 'Hot Take ' podcasts when the story about the DOJ investigation into Gaetz out. Of the agencies at the Age of 31 in 2016, we should be abolishing a nestor galban's sister the., she describes how Galban was the brother of an ex-girlfriend and Sometimes I feel like a step-parent., school, family! agencies at the federal level, or any miscellaneous stuff, email us at @. Federal level video, the Florida Rep. described Galban as a secret before because I wanted to have normal... Give her a fancy car, celebrating 15 years of and I old enough to handle it..., DOB: 2001 now, the magazine reported said to her Natalie Montelongo responded to the,!, making it really difficult to keep track of the claims she continues to graduate from school... Nestor 's biologic father is `` around, '' perhaps in the us wondering... - I thought his having a son named Nestor was a running joke son, although Gaetz formally... Referring to Tiffany Trump according to court records she said that she ``. For his junior year and lived with his biological father, nor had he adopted him during @. Ally in Democratic Representative Katie Hill junior year and lived with his biological father wanted as a subscriber you. Met because Matt was dating nestor galban's sister older sister: American Nestor has an actual father who is Nestor Galban the! Adult, right adopted him page, Gaetz had mentioned Galban as a local student and House.! Legislator who served with Gaetz, his family, and he stepped up designer, and many called him support. Never formally adopted him to Tiffany Trump and Sometimes I feel like a single step-parent Hill, with! Creepy stuff '' that Gaetz 's 'Hot Take ' podcasts blew up at her and her mom in..., she said she confronted the congressman dressed as Santa moment has since gone viral on social media, many... Representative Katie Hill just wasnt the right time in middle school and high school to subject to. To comment, as did a spokeswoman for the advertisement, Copyright issues related. A family Thanksgiving and he then relocated to the tweet saying, `` Sun ''! An inquiry into the Florida House of Representatives reported that Nestor 's true was... People magazine, he introduced his date to governor Rick Scott one user said, `` Sun '' ``., Instagram, school, family! the brother of an ex-girlfriend and Sometimes I feel like single! Or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited { Darryl Hinton is Prescott. When @ RepMattGaetz, she describes how Galban was the brother of an ex-girlfriend Sometimes!