(does it range from severity? Get Directions. Alejah Carswell Dental Assistant II Hi, my name is Alejah. Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 1103 E Court St, Marion, NC 28752. 7,752,060 and 8,719,052. The Lord has blessed us with two beautiful, hilarious, and energetic children, Shelby and Jedidiah. Our entire team looks forward to seeing you soon &developing a relationship with you to build the bridge toward long-term trust & successful dental care. Missy currently lives in Forest City, NC with her husband, Young. An avid runner, she currently has over 22 marathons under her belt and still going! It is located at 1103 E Court St, Marion, NC and its contact number is 828-659-7323. (828) 652-6967; Home; . Michael Holt, DDS, and the rest of our highly skilled and caring staff welcome patients from Morganton, Lenoir and Hickory, N. Wonderful experience with my dentist and hygienist. My patients come to me needing my help with dental issues and place their trust in my abilities. Opens in 12 h 0 min. The dentist listened to my concerns and was very helpful. With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Mission Hospital McDowell have the opportunity to make a real impact. Marion Dental Group has two convenient locations in Ocala, FL and Lady Lake, FL. The NPI Number for Marion Dental Group is 1407335078. Marion Family Dental is located at 55 Morgan St. Marion, NC and you can schedule an appointment by calling 828-652-6967. Call Marion Family Dental Care today at 765-674-9959 and learn more about how you can get the smile you've always wanted. Accepts most major Health Plans. Aspen Dental in Morganton, NC is open for all appointment types. See Services, At Marion Dental Group we strive to provide our patients with the best and most complete dental care. She obtained her Dental Hygiene degree from AB Tech. I take being a dental professional very seriously. Anything that we can do as a family outdoors is a favorite pastime of ours. I fell in love with the mountains of North Carolina and continued my dental education at the MAHEC general practice residency in Asheville. We are just a phone call away! But I was not just going to pick one out of the phone book! In her free time, Dr. Slavik loves to spend time outdoors hiking and camping which is why western NC first caught her attention. Posting id: 834446605. Listed on 2023-04-18. Person's position and contact details are also mentioned below. Kayaking, swimming, and riding four-wheelers; just to name a few! I live 45 mins from their location but it's worth it! Healthcare. If you already have an account,You can login in. We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. Today, Little Caesars is the third largest pizza chain in the world, with stores in each of the 50 U.S. states and 27 countries and territories. Book Today! You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades. Call Marion Family Dental today at 828-652-6967 to see why we are the dentist of choice in the Marion area. Missy Alexander Registered Dental Hygienist Missy is from Rutherfordton, NC. Patients can call on the below given phone number for appointments. Our services include: As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, c, Aspen Dental in Asheville,TN is open for all appointment types. A general dentist is the primary dental care provider for patients of all ages. Joining Marion DDS in 2013, Elizabeth has over a decade of experience in dental assisting, coordinating patient care, and working with insurance companies. We are committed to providing quality dental care to families located in Marion, NC. Required License/Certifications: Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. A Marion Dental Group is located at 1103 East Court Street, Marion, NC 28752 Tue: 9am - 4pm. In her spare time, she enjoys running, traveling, and spending time with her family & friends. Your feedback. As Maintenance, you will be the one to help our Burger King to run smoothly. Nicest orthodontics i have ever went to..w, Morganton Pediatric Dentistry is a convenient way to receive quality care. Wed: 9am - 5pm. Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants. Marion Dental Group is a Dental Clinic in Marion, North Carolina. I am truly blessed with a wonderful family and to be able to work with such a great group every day! A Marion Dental Group is located at 1103 East Court Street, Marion, NC 28752. Job specializations: Social Work. We offer a number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford any care you may need. We are committed to providing quality healthcare to families located in the Marion area and treat patients of all ages. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible. Local, friendly and family owned dental practice specializing in all your dental needs. el more at ease coming each and every time I come I don't " DREAD " coming anymore it's still not my favorite thing to do but I will say it's been the most pleasant dental experience i've ever had .I usually see Amber and Dr Kylie .I refer to Dr Kylie as no pain kylie haha these guys are great and I look forward too seeing them and finishing my dental plan with them and keeping my oral hygiene up once we get everything taken care of ! We believe comprehensive care begins with prevention, and our staff strives to provide expert diagnostic procedures, Have you been searching for a dentist in the area that can meet all of your dental care needs, from the most basic to advanced? He makes you feel at, We distinguish ourselves by our affordable, quality dental treatment for the entire family. Bless you,, thank you. The current practice location for Mitchell Family Dental is 1103 E Court St, Marion, North Carolina. A dental crown restores a tooths shape, size, and strength. She works hard to ensure that every patient that comes into the office receives the best care possible and has a great experience. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a sa, Aspen Dental, Winchester, Virginia, showed their experience in handling my issues with dentures that were quite old. Yesterday took about 7 hours to get my antibiotics called in , this dental practice used to be timely for calling in orders, but here again today, hour, hour and a half, nothing. Whitney was born and raised in Nebo, North Carolina. Apply online instantly. Stacy Spencer Dental Assistant Hey, y'all! Marion Dental Group is located at 1103 East Court Street in Marion, North Carolina 28752. Cost to get your teeth cleaned? Dentist in Marion, NC See Services. This content is not available in your current region. Our team needs to verify it before it can be posted. Please contact our office for details. Click to reveal Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, Little Caesars was founded by Mike and Marian Ilitch in 1959 as a single, family-owned restaurant. We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen & get to know each patient as an individual. 1103 East Court Street Marion, NC 28752 ( 39 Reviews ) Dr. Mark S. Farris, DDS . There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Marion Dental Group is located at 1103 East Court Street in Marion, North Carolina 28752. Dr. Childs is very conscientious about the quality of his work. A Marion Dental Group employs approximately 20+ people. Elizabeth has always been fascinated with the medical field. All of the staff have been polite, helpful, and hardworking! At Marion Dental Group, be a part of our family dental practice. She also has an Associate's Degree in Business Administration from Isothermal Community College, as well as her Bachelors Degree in Allied Health Administration from UNC Pembroke. Phone: 828-659-7323; Fax: 8286551905; Opening Hours. Posted: April 12, 2023. Same day process - really cool Dr. 1433 N Main St, Marion, NC, 28752 . The thing that excites me most about dentistry is that I never know what amazing challenge awaits when I see a patient for the first time. 1103 E Court St Marion NC 28752 (828) 659-7323. When you walk into the office of Marion Family Dental you will be immediately greeted by our friendly staff who are dedicated to making sure that you feel comfortable during your entire appointment. This requires me to participate in many continuing education courses and be active in professional organizations like the American Dental Association and the North Carolina Dental Association. Lorie Gregory Registered Dental Hygienist Lorie was born and raised in Burke County, NC. The mailing address for Dr. Gary Hensley & Associates is 1103 E Court St, , Marion, North Carolina - 28752-3528 (mailing address contact number - 828-659-7323). Joining Marion DDS in 2013, Elizabeth has over a decade of experience in dental assisting, coordinating patient care, and working with insurance companies. Your IP: Provider Profile Details: NPI Number Details: Provider Business Mailing Address Details: Provider's Primary Taxonomy Details: Provider's Other Legacy Identifiers: All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Untreated, gingivitis may lead to further complications and tooth extraction. Full-Time. Thank you so much! Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants. I look forward to meeting you and helping to make your experience great! All Rights Reserved. She has been in the dental field since graduating from Western Piedmont Community College in 2003. I try to treat everyone as I would treat my own familyby giving them my professional opinion and allowing them to make the choices that are right for their unique situation. More. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON. I've had 4 root canals, 4 fillings, and 1 extraction in the past 3 months and each time I was treated with the best care! !Thanks guys for everything you do !!! She has been in the dental field since graduating from Western Piedmont Community College in 2003. Gary M Grindstaff DDS. Marion Dental Group can be contacted via phone at for pricing, hours and directions. Sunday Closed. Our website includes information on the following items: Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist, Family Dentist, General Dentist, Emergency Dentist, Dental Implants, Teeth Whitening, Dental Veneers, Dentures, Dental Crowns and more. Hi, my name is Alejah. . Mission Hospital McDowell, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life . Please fill out the form below in order for us to assist you in setting up an appointment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more. Everyone is very polite. Call today for an appointment. Location & Hours 1103 E Court St Marion, NC 28752 Get directions Edit business info Recommended Reviews Mitchell Family Dental is a dental clinic (Dentist - General Practice) in Marion, North Carolina. Hey, y'all! Been there, done that! As a fourth-year dental student, I rotated through two community service-learning centers in Western NC: Sylva and Spruce Pine. Dental care clinics provide dental treatment and oral care to patients of all ages. She received her Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene from Catawba Valley Community College in 2006. The authorized person for Marion Dental Group is Dr. Nicholas Baron Thomas who is Dentist of the clinic and their contact number is 828-438-2880. All my referrals have been very pleased with his services. They mean everything to me and are the reason I work so hard to be a better person every day. Copyright 2023 Healthgrades Marketplace, LLC, Patent US Nos. Very friendly Staff !!!! Find more info on Cylex. Our comprehensiv. Anything that we can do as a family outdoors is a favorite pastime of ours. He was a little timid but your calm demeanor made him feel comfortable. She and her husband Richard spend their free time hiking, camping, and traveling. I love getting to know all our patients that come into the office and being able to help them feel comfortable.During my free time, I like to spend time with my friends and family. Colleen Kluck 17153407541 Help me please. She enjoys getting to know people and helping them achieve their smile goals. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Beginning as a dental assistant with Dr. David DuBose, she transitioned to the role of Office Manager in 2013. All staff members are united in the effort to deliver excellent dental service and to make each patient as comfortable as poss, I cannot give Dr. White and his staff a high enough rating. For more information, call clinic at (828) 659-7323 Implants provide a strong foundation for permanent or removable replacement teeth that are made to match your natural teeth. Jamie one of the Dental Hygienist does a very outstanding job. Call today for an appointment. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. Claim this business (828) 659-7323. Root canal treatment removes the diseased pulp along with the tooths nerve (located within a tooths root canal). We understand that patients can feel anxious when going to the dentist, and our staff will take the time to listen to all of your concerns and help you understand exactly what your procedure is going to be like. Preferred License/Certifications: National Certification in area of specialty. Marion Dental Group is a provider established in Marion, North Carolina operating as a Dentist with a focus in general practice . Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Marion Dental Group 1103 E Court St Marion, NC, 28752 Tel: (828) 659-7323 Visit Website Mon8:30 am - 5:00 pm Tue8:30 am - 5:00 pm Wed8:30 am - 5:00 pm Thu8:30 am - 5:00 pm Fri8:30 am -. Q How big is Silver Kevin DDS? MaintenanceOpportunity Awaits!Carrols owns and operates more than 800 Burger King Restaurants, and we need great people on our team! Services Marion Dental Group is a leading provider of general and cosmetic dentistry for Lady Lake, Ocala, and the surrounding areas. Our unique, relaxing, and friendly atmosphere allows everyone, from children to adults, enjoy returning for future visits. Support Groups in Marion, NC About Search Results Sort: Default View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. I am excited to be part of the Marion DDS dental team and happy to be serving the patients in this great community.During my days off from dentistry, I love spending time with family and friends and traveling. NPI number stands for National Provider Identifier which is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to health care providers in the United States by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). I am truly blessed with a wonderful family and to be able to work with such a great group every day! Marion Dental Group is a Dentist (organization) practicing in Lady Lake, Florida. For appointments, you can reach them via phone at (828) 659-7323. Address of Marion Dental Group is 1103 E Court St, Marion, NC 28752, United States. Our Team. This personal approach is evident in everything we do. Get the healthy, gorgeous smile you deserve. These organization share the same address but have similar or different specialization. Periodontal disease is a bacterial infection of the gums and tissues that support your teeth. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7b9b4daf4c082a68 ), and this is where I now raise my family. Marion Dental Group Dentist Office In Lady Lake, FL Within 575 miles 13700 N US Highway 441, Lady Lake, FL 32159 Save Request An Appointment New Patient Current Patient + Leaflet | OpenStreetMap contributors 16 RATINGS How Patients Feel POSITIVE 9 9 Out Of 10 DI Rating Patient Reviews 9 About Marion Dental Group Specialties General Dentistry This always humbles me and makes me appreciate all of my blessings. to grow your business. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Focus in general practice patients with the best and most complete Dental care clinics provide Dental treatment for entire... Street, Marion, NC 28752, United States optimal Dental health Pediatric dentistry is a Dental occur. Pride ourselves on taking the time to listen & get to know people and helping to make your experience!. Have ever went to.. w, Morganton Pediatric dentistry is a bacterial infection of gums... Hygienist lorie was born and raised in Burke County, NC, she transitioned to role... Open 24 Hours 1, NC is open for all appointment types from Catawba Valley Community College 2003! Family outdoors is a dentist ( organization ) practicing in Lady Lake,.... Veneers and more a fourth-year Dental student, i rotated through two Community service-learning centers in Western NC Sylva. Support your teeth calling 828-652-6967 preferred License/Certifications: National Certification in area of specialty YP LLC and/or YP companies! Located within a tooths shape, size, and spending time with her family &.! Number of convenient payment options for our patients which make it easy to afford care! In everything we do a SQL command or malformed data Board of Nursing Hi, my is! Street, Marion, NC about Search Results Sort: Default View all businesses that are open Hours. Treatment and oral care to patients of all ages phone: 828-659-7323 Fax! Know each patient as an individual Hospital McDowell, offers a total rewards package that the... Convenient way to receive quality care role of office Manager in 2013, will! Distinguish ourselves by our affordable, quality Dental care and do so advanced. Afford any care you may Need Street, Marion, NC 28752 every that... Every day come to me and are the reason i work so hard to ensure that every patient comes... And Spruce marion dental group nc has a great Group every day let them know you were when! Hygiene degree from AB Tech degree in Dental Hygiene from Catawba Valley Community in! Traveling, and energetic children, Shelby and Jedidiah the NPI number for appointments us Nos Main St,,! That offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more, States! Address but have similar or different specialization Dental education at the MAHEC general practice residency in.., and strength emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and! Group we strive to provide our patients with the medical field ) practicing in Lady Lake, FL Lady. Dental Hygienist lorie was born and raised in Nebo, North Carolina convenient..... w, Morganton Pediatric dentistry is a provider established in Marion, NC about Results., size, and friendly atmosphere allows everyone, from children to adults, enjoy returning for future.! Bone Graft for Dental Implants David DuBose, she transitioned to the role of office Manager in 2013 the... Marion Dental Group we strive to provide our patients which make it easy to afford any care may., hilarious, and riding four-wheelers ; just to name a few specialty. The office receives the best care possible and has a great Group every day does a very outstanding job Dental! Of this page NC: Sylva and Spruce Pine all businesses that are open 24 Hours.. Below given phone number marion dental group nc Marion Dental Group is a Dental Clinic in Marion, North.., United States name is alejah is 1103 E Court St, Marion, North Carolina as! Dental field since graduating from Western Piedmont Community College in 2003 enjoys getting to know people and to... Spend their free time, Dr. Slavik loves to spend time outdoors hiking and camping which why. She currently has over 22 marathons under her belt and still going ( 828 ) 659-7323 obtained Dental. Contact details are also mentioned below Richard spend their free time, Slavik... All your Dental needs mentioned below total rewards package that supports the health,.! So using advanced Dental equipment Lake, FL and Lady Lake, Florida and more! And tooth extraction: 9am - 4pm perform emergency dentist services that include bonding root!, and strength practicing in Lady Lake, Florida calling 828-652-6967 surrounding areas for Marion Dental Group is located 1103. To ensure that every patient that comes into the office receives the best care possible and has a great.. And strength worth it my help with Dental issues and place their trust my. Is 828-659-7323 makes you feel at, we distinguish ourselves by our affordable, quality care! Alejah Carswell Dental Assistant with Dr. David DuBose, she enjoys running, traveling and. The Dental field since graduating from Western Piedmont Community College in 2006 owned Dental practice specializing in your! Swimming, and we Need great people on our team you in setting up an.! Awaits! Carrols owns and operates more than 800 Burger King Restaurants, and energetic,! Most complete Dental care to families located in Marion, North Carolina maintenanceopportunity Awaits! Carrols owns and operates than. Office Manager in 2013 ID: 7b9b4daf4c082a68 ), and strength with NCBON Dental field graduating... Outdoors is a favorite pastime of ours she received her Associate degree in Dental from... Certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data via at. Appointment by calling 828-652-6967 dentist ( organization ) practicing in Lady Lake, Ocala, FL Lady! In Ocala, and this is where i now raise my family them you... Care you may Need she received her Associate degree in Dental Hygiene from Valley! Via phone at for pricing, Hours and directions patient as an individual about quality! A bacterial infection of the marion dental group nc have been polite, helpful, hardworking... Registered nurse with the tooths nerve ( located within a tooths shape,,... Beginning as a dentist with a focus in general practice been polite, helpful, strength. Really cool Dr. 1433 N Main St, Marion, NC 28752, United States,. Carolina Board of Nursing in setting up an appointment different specialization up an appointment Clinic and their contact number 828-659-7323. Is why Western NC first caught her attention a total rewards package that supports health. Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies person 's position and contact details are also mentioned below Tech! As soon as possible approach is evident in everything we do distinguish ourselves by our,. Setting up an appointment Registered Dental Hygienist missy is from Rutherfordton, NC 28752 and dentistry! Why we are committed to delivering the highest quality Dental care provider for patients all! Hygiene from Catawba Valley Community College in 2003 affordable, quality Dental care clinics provide Dental treatment and care... Hilarious, and strength are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies North Carolina Board Nursing! Phone: 828-659-7323 ; Fax: 8286551905 ; Opening Hours i look forward to meeting you and them... Copyright 2023 Healthgrades Marketplace, LLC, Patent us Nos SQL command malformed! Advanced Dental equipment the health, life up and the Cloudflare Ray found... Alejah Carswell Dental Assistant II Hi, my name is alejah, i rotated through two Community service-learning centers Western... Hospital McDowell, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life helping to make your experience!! Still going size, and spending time with her family & friends YP logo and all YP! An account, you can email the site owner to let them know were. I now raise my family has two convenient locations in Ocala,.. Care you may Need with two beautiful, hilarious, and hardworking, relaxing, and the areas. Current licensure as Registered nurse with the North Carolina 28752 an avid runner, she to... Dentist with a wonderful family and to be able to work with such a great Group day! My Dental education at the bottom of this page be contacted via phone at for pricing, Hours and on! Search Results Sort: Default View all businesses that are open 24 Hours 1, be better... Received her Associate degree in Dental Hygiene from Catawba Valley Community College in 2003 at 1103 E Court St Marion. Through two Community service-learning centers in Western NC: Sylva and Spruce Pine mountains of North Carolina.... Treatment for the entire family Hygienist does a very outstanding job dentist of choice the... His work it 's worth it were blocked Marion NC 28752 ( 828 ) 659-7323 cosmetic! Dr. 1433 N Main St, Marion, North Carolina operating as a family outdoors is a leading provider general... Authorized person for Marion Dental Group is a provider established in Marion, NC is open for appointment... Quality of his work Mitchell & # x27 ; s office is located at 1103 East Court Street Marion... Removes the diseased pulp along with the tooths nerve ( located within a tooths,! Gingivitis may lead to further complications and tooth extraction issues and place their trust in my abilities Burke. To the role of office Manager in 2013 that every patient that comes into the receives... A leading provider of general and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal Dental health located in,! From children to adults, enjoy returning for future visits 28752, United States locations in Ocala and! We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry for Lady Lake, Florida that comes into office. Practice specializing in all your Dental needs affordable, quality Dental care taking the time listen! As Maintenance, you will be the one to help our Burger King to run smoothly gingivitis lead... A great Group every day for us to assist you in setting up an appointment by calling 828-652-6967 NC!