Our racks are some of the toughest on the market and are des. No screws hold the rack together, making it noise and rattle free, which is why it's so popular. In Stock. Powered by Shopify I ordered the 100 Series Roof Rack w/o the light bar cutout as part of the Victory 4x4 Black Friday Sale to install on my 2000 LX470. 0000005796 00000 n A couple of nice things about having a cargo box is that the skis are protected from the elements, and I don't have to unload the skis since they are out of sight and the box can be locked. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Low profile, light weight and aerodynamic design, 6061 Aluminum side rails for strength and weight reduction, 2x1 extruded t-slot cross bar to handle a variety of accessories, Designed to be sleek to reduce wind noise, Fully modular design to handle solar panels, roof top tents and more, Double black powder coated for corrosion protection, Black oxide stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance. Less chance of theft if thieves don't know what you are carrying. 2004 Land Cruiser 100 4.7 V8 Thunder Cloud, stock family cruiser. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required. %) o=Q9 Z"+ac[JW2^Gb=CI:+c/}HucB(dH 5[\aK w }Pb[$VxZ) A:}g|Fz(85aIC6,R'Sf"nF6mwL^vu1WQ #:Ks7%}+`5d[ We recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle. All of our products are made in the USA and we guarantee the quality. Fuel Capacity / Gas Tank Size. Need to add some additional storage capacity to my LX using the OEM roof rack. This low-profile roof rack has a sleek design that hugs your existing roof line and still allows full function of your sunroof. Hope to pick up some of their other items in the future. Superseded Part Number. 10+ GX-460 Transmission Skid Plate. 3-4 week lead time once order is placed. GX470; GX460; Search for: Home / Racks / 4Runner Roof Racks / 4th Gen 4Runner Roof Racks . We have designed our roof racks for a direct mount to the crossbar to efficiently distribute large loads. ; Check the Thule Fit Guide for the latest fits from Thule. }rr[`5K7eLx}0uMb"s;C^:;^#8th1>E&n#9uB4aK))@WHq&Qtxi~aYhP _L3MUu4\m>vN? Find the right rack for your car from the likes of Front Runner, Thule, Rhino-Rack, Prinsu & more. This impressive roof park is perched on top of the five star hotel At Six, located at the reinvented and flourishing Brunkebergs Torg. Features: Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. All components come in a very durable black powdercoat finish and look excellent next to the factory roof rails. Display as a link instead, Lexus LX470 Aventura-Mont Blanc Heavy Duty Roof Rack - 47 Inches Wide. The rack mounts to the vehicle utilizing factory mounting points so no vehicle modification is required. 1997-2007 Toyota Landcruiser/ Lexus LX470 100 Series Prospeed Roof Rack $980.00 Shipping calculated at checkout. BTW, if they don't, and you decide to get something by Yakima or Thule, you might take a look on ebay. Front Bumpers; Rear Bumpers; Swing-outs; Skid Plates; Roof Racks; Lights, Winches, & Accessories; All LC 100 Products; LC80 & LX450. 0000001454 00000 n No. Visually, it is a great addition to the vehicle and seems to be a ridiculously strong and capable rack. I have the rack "all the way up" and there is still only about 1/8" - 1/4" between the rack and the luggage bars on my roof. 10+ GX-460 Engine Skid Plate. Rack Installation Photos. 1992 - 2023, LEXUS LX 470 4dr SUV With Roof Rails 98 to 07. Item Length. I am still tweaking height and front/ rear panel a little. Free delivery for many products. trailer << /Size 44 /Info 10 0 R /Encrypt 14 0 R /Root 13 0 R /Prev 63729 /ID[<3c7aedea072499f37135c940fbc19cab>] >> startxref 0 %%EOF 13 0 obj << /Type /Catalog /Pages 9 0 R /Metadata 11 0 R /PageLabels 8 0 R >> endobj 14 0 obj << /Filter /Standard /R 2 /O ( UV.`Dz-#_m_}g) /U (\rMX]1t 7n) /P -60 /V 1 /Length 40 >> endobj 42 0 obj << /S 50 /L 129 /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 43 0 R >> stream No. I have used this same box on a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Durango & my LX 470. Slimline II Roof Rack Kit compatible with Toyota Land Cruiser 100/Lexus LX470 (Fits: 2001 Lexus LX470) 31 watching. Privacy Policy Newly revised for 2023! 0000001004 00000 n (The GOBI Lexus GX470 Stealth Rack includes two removable . We offer a standard wind deflector or a light bar version that is cut out to handle up to a 42 light bar. Wind Deflector Add to cart You're looking at the lowest profile and lightest roof rack for the 100 series Landcruiser/ Lx470. Looks great, and is very very sturdy once all bolted up and tightened. 12 0 obj << /Linearized 1 /O 15 /H [ 1247 228 ] /L 64097 /E 53806 /N 3 /T 63739 >> endobj xref 12 32 0000000016 00000 n Is there an official web site that lists Toyota/Lexus parts? If you need a rack system or more capacity any local Thule, Yakima dealer can provide a solution." Bobby at cvt S skibum315 Explorer May 23, 2013 #5 v3FqM\py!D`rc,LzK=OX6a]\.EFw% LH.J\Hywqz"N Hq9IfiOSYpvWBW&:T}+_k}POG}76K{MHys+l8VZ{V}*#Y?~}ob3s^L}Md%sM917_6d $E]E,D V#)"[ We build our products tough, with thicker and denser alloys than the competition. I have seen people bolt the RTT to the stock parallel bars. Icon 2.5" extended Travel Front and OME 898 spring w/2.0" Icon Rear/ TE headlights and Tail Lights/ GOBI roof rack with (2)Rigid SL 6" spots front and (1)Rigid SL 10" combo / SCS Ray 10 Wheels with Duratrac 285-70-17 for playing off the road/ husky liners/ Pioneer Avic-X850BT with NAVI. Everything was packaged well and the quality of the parts was great, except for one bracket that was off by about 15 degrees. The orientation of the Left and Right brackets for each mounting position Front, Middle, and Back was a little more challenging than expected, but I was able to figure it out with a tape measure. Returns Policy (6) Mounting Brackets & Rubber Seals No. Crossbars 9x51" Rack Dimensions 92"x51.5"x2.5"* Load Rating 400 lbs. In the winter, I use it to transport skis and poles on our ski trips. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4x End Cover Replace For Lexus GX470 RH Racks 4 PCS Parts Replace Shells at the best online prices . Contact us directly for current shipping times. 2001 RX300 new/old remote entry keys won't stay programmed, Lexus Model: 1997 LX 450 (built for off-road - his) & 1997 LX 450 (stock - hers). The Toyota 4th Generation 4Runner roof rack is a modular, adjustable, and completely bolt together roof rack for your T4R4 4runner. Quantity: Add to cart. In the summer, I use the cargo box to carry some light luggage, making sure that I don't exceed the load limit of the factory racks. This rack is drill-free and requires zero modification to your vehicle. Hope this helps! GX 470 Roof Basket Yakima Large Capacity Round Bars Square Bars Factory Bars Yakima MegaWarrior Large Roof Rack Cargo Basket - Steel - 52" Long x 48" Wide (69 Reviews) Retail: $694.51 Our Price: $598.95 You Save: $95.56 1 used item available at $498.95 This item qualifies for Free Shipping Estimated delivery: March 21 - 27 (`^h]`iS>lXr`Jv_Wl>(^DXju snu]%@#hHc5m~.bS'(w-%QhoPAW#y9WYrSDo%f]L()QgQ%E)J .4J: endstream endobj 24 0 obj 701 endobj 25 0 obj << /Filter /FlateDecode /Length 24 0 R >> stream Fits the following Lexus Models. Consisting of a 2-piece steel construction, the XTray. I don't know if I have ever exceeded the recommended weight which (if I recall correctly) is printed on the Lexus roof rack on a sticker? Clear editor. I just got a smoke'n deal on some A1 guttermount towers - unless you want new and money is not an object. . The best roof racks, truck bed racks and cross-bars for your vehicle. Lexus Model: 98 LX470 Posted October 31, 2006 IIRC, to remove the crossbars, you have to remove the two bars that run the length of the vehicle. Hey, I have a 1997 450 that I have put a Yakima rack on. Get detailed information on the 2004 Lexus LX 470 including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. You can add or remove crossbars and accessories according to your needs. We use encrypted SSL security to ensure that your credit card information is 100% protected. When we designed the roof rack we wanted a roof rack that looked good and followed theOEM roof rack lines for the OEM + look. The hardware we use is corrosion resistant black oxide stainless steel so it can handle the elements. Great quality, assembly was straight forward, quieter than expected on the road, and held up to the rigors of pretty heavy wheeling a trip to Moab carrying a large Yakima box and heavy case. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required. Looking for answers to common questions about us or our products? 2000 Lexus LX470 Roof Racks. Brand. We expect all consumers to use good judgment and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems. X 44 in. By clicking enter you are verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol. Aux Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) . Sign up for new products and personalized deals, [{"id":244324434110,"handle":"roof-racks","title":"Aluminum Roof Racks","updated_at":"2023-04-17T21:00:12-06:00","body_html":"\u003ch3 style=\"text-align: center;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\n\u003cspan class=\"TextRun Highlight BCX0 SCXW91840603\" lang=\"EN-US\" data-contrast=\"auto\" xml:lang=\"EN-US\"\u003e\u003cspan class=\"NormalTextRun BCX0 SCXW91840603\"\u003eAluminum\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\u003cspan class=\"TextRun BCX0 SCXW91840603\" lang=\"EN-US\" data-contrast=\"auto\" xml:lang=\"EN-US\"\u003e\u003cspan class=\"NormalTextRun BCX0 SCXW91840603\"\u003e\u003cspan\u003e\u003c\/span\u003eRoof Racks\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/span\u003e\n\u003c\/h3\u003e\n\u003cp style=\"text-align: center;\" data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eAt Sherpa Equipment Co. we believe in providing our customers with unmatched quality and attention to detail. 0000004172 00000 n I've been using an old Thule Frontier lockable cargo box on my LX470 factory racks. About 100 lbs is about right. pP.u_Up$)c84&jq%W2*rh3hp@bi,GS3$A)I bxD! Designed to maximize your carrying capacity. I was digging through old posts when I found this thread. Right now, I have bike rack attachments but you can put pretty much any type of attachment once you get the cross poles on the car. Superseded Part Number. Dissent specializes in the highest quality off-road armor and accessories for the Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus LX & GX, and more. SPECS Vehicle 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 Weight ~50 lbs. Unbrand. 0000008364 00000 n It easily installs using the existing factory . Soon as my kid saw it he started looking at kayaks and J-hooks, so be warned. I built this roof rack for my lx470, the factory rack was not strong enough to hold my Smittybilt XL roof top tent, so I decided to make one. We've got you covered from stainless hardware to rubber seals. GX470 Roof Rack $729.99 Shipping calculated at checkout. We use cookies and similar technologies to provide the best experience on our website. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. Other Name: Roof Rack, LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color: Black. Really no big deal, but curious if that's something V4x4 is aware of- another 5-10* of increased angle on the front panel could help the fit, but it's workable as is, even if that just means buying a little shorter wiper blade. Youre looking at the lowest profile and lightest roof rack for the 100 series Landcruiser/ Lx470. 9'Vpclv_''=~f^: @jL`aDi1> stream Learn more ARB Roof Rack Cage; 87 in. | | I have seen Yakima brand storage systems mounted on top of some other SUVs, was wondering if Yakima or any other manufacturer made some sort of storage for our LX's? Eventful. If you are unsure if a Sherpa roof rack or another rack system will work for your vehicle, dont hesitate to check out our FAQ page or send us a message \u003ca href=\"https:\/\/sherpaequipmentco.com\/pages\/contact-us\"\u003ehere\u003c\/a\u003e.\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2021-02-16T13:48:03-07:00","sort_order":"manual","template_suffix":"bot-description","disjunctive":true,"rules":[{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"LC100"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"LC200"},{"column":"tag","relation":"equals","condition":"LC80"}],"published_scope":"global"},{"id":244692713662,"handle":"lexus","title":"Lexus Roof Rack","updated_at":"2023-04-15T21:05:05-06:00","body_html":"Sherpa roof racks are the ultimate gear hauling accessory for your vehicle. Everything installed well, lined up right, and looks great! !R<0T3GF.;Y0/Wx o3irn?U]Tf8~(&I=fXQ&N" Pasted as rich text. The Land Cruiser 100-series and LX470 roof rack from Dissent Off-road is the ultimate accessory for your off-road adventure. The weight of the crossbars and the rack system, including the container or cargo box cuts against weight limit. $980.00. Our products are designed to survive the harsh environment they were created in. | Regular price $79.00. Built-in Handles & Tie-Down Points - These make it easy for you to secure and access your gear. Just my opinion. Our aluminum roof racks are made in America and backed by our limited lifetime warranty and industry-leading customer service.\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2021-02-10T17:52:35-07:00","sort_order":"best-selling","template_suffix":"bot-description","disjunctive":false,"rules":[{"column":"type","relation":"equals","condition":"Roof Rack"}],"published_scope":"global"},{"id":244693008574,"handle":"land-cruiser","title":"Land Cruiser Roof Racks","updated_at":"2023-04-17T21:00:12-06:00","body_html":"\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eOur Toyota Land Cruiser roof racks are designed to use the factory mounting points with our mounting feet. Ensuring proper load distribution is important to ensure the safety of you and your passengers. 03-09 GX-470 Transmission Skid Plate. Available anodized black (Please contact us for this option) 760 lb static weight capacity, 300 lb while in motion The 03-09 GX470 Roof Rack is a ruggedly light weight rack which allows the utmost in flexibility for your cargo with 3x 1 slotted aluminum extrusions as the cross bars. Sweet! I go back and forth with what i want to do. The GX470 4runner roof rack system is built around a super sturdy 1.25" tube frame. Comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish. 986 South Canyon Way Contact us directly for current shipping times. . I have a couple of questions though. Unbolted, reassessed, started in the rear, everything lined up from there and it was all completely done in under an hour. Fits the following Lexus Models. Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form. 0000001475 00000 n Also allows you to use your awning on another vehicle. 4 interest-free installments or from $65.89/mo with View sample plans Quantity Add to Cart This listing is for a complete GX470 Roof Rack. (2) Sideplates Ensuring proper load distribution is important to ensure the safety of you and your passengers. 0000004972 00000 n I have one for my LX 470 and it holds a ton of equipment, is aerodynamic, waterproof, and can be securly locked. for now, perhaps the stock rack will do. A wide variety of accessory / lighting mounts available and the list is growing! 3rd 4runner 4th 5th air back bar battery black box brake bumper car control cover dealer door engine find front fuel gen good iphone issue i'm kit lift light lights limited miles noise oem oil part parts plate power pro rack rear replace replaced roof running seat set shocks side skid springs start steering stock suspension switch system time I'd like to be able to have the ability to throw a RTT up there, to be able to support a capacity for two adults and two children. The rails also feature a convenient side channel for mounting Yakima T-slot attachments. Sherpa roof racks are the ultimate gear hauling accessory for your vehicle. Opened in 2018, Stockholm Under Stjrnorna (Stockholm Below the Stars) is arguably one of the most vibrant and entertaining rooftop bars Stockholm has to offer. Panoramic view. I have the rack up pretty high still and the front panel all the way down (trying to keep from having air flow under the bulb seal, and found this morning that it actually interferes with the driver wiper just a little bit at the top of its arc. No. Nice work!! I have several pictures but website doesnt have a place to upload them? The rack was relatively easy to install and the instructions were pretty straight forward. Generally 100-200 lbs. The modular cross bars allows a multitude of accessories to mount or attach to the rack. 4pcs Silver Roof Rack-Rail End Cover Replace Shells For Lexus GX470 2003 - 2009. . Your previous content has been restored. Toyota Land Cruiser Off-Road Parts and Accessories, Land Cruiser Rear Window MOLLE Panel | 200 Series & LX570 (08-21), Land Cruiser Center Console MOLLE Panel | 200 Series Land Cruiser (08-21), Roof Rack Roof Top Tent Mounting Brackets, Land Cruiser Roof Rack | 200 Series & LX570 (08-21), Lightbar cutout version includes light bar mounting brackets, Cutout fairing designed for 41.25" max lens housing widthsingle row LED light bar. Interior/Exterior Features Static SKU SKU: 114744 Warranty Lifetime Reviews 5.0 Description What's Included Quality of Materials We build our products tough, with thicker and denser alloys than the competition. AU $78.50. Well machined and designed. 0000004993 00000 n Title. Towing Capacity (braked) 3500 kg Towing Capacity (Unbraked) 750 kg Warranty & Service . Shop wholesale-priced Lexus LX470 Roof Rack online at LexusPartsNow.com. Raw aluminum will ship with standard stainless hardware. ; Check the Yakima Fit Guide for the latest fits from Yakima. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4X Silver Roof Rack Rail End Cover Replace Shells For Lexus GX470 2003-09 at the best online prices at eBay! Deluxe Roof Racks Engineered to support the full rated load capacity of your LX470, ARB Deluxe Roof Racks provide a convenient storage area for lightweight, bulky items. 5052 1/8" & 3/16" aluminum plate and 12 gauge stainless steel. 0000003067 00000 n TOYOTA TACOMA. 100% satisfied and your YouTube DIY install video was very helpful. . Need to add some additional storage capacity to my LX using the OEM roof rack. Paste as plain text instead, Website Policy No. This product is intended to help folks add an awning without also having a full roof rack. It's entirely modular and adjustable, and it'll suit your Gx470 with no drilling or modifications. To find the best fitting rack for your choose one of the following: For a base roof rack (two bars running door-to-door across your roof), start with the Rack Attack combined fit guide. More Info. You must log in or register to reply here. See our FAQ here. Unlike most other LX470 roof racks, installing this rack on your Lexus will be a breeze because no drilling or adjustments are required. O2b_:-y&68iq$m1? Sale! Get the best deals on Roof Racks & Cross Bars for 2001 Lexus LX470 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Find a new or used LEXUS for sale. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands . Not sure if that would be a cozy way to spend time with the family, could be a bit tight, especially if you had 4 sleeping bags, pillows, shoes and a bit of gear. Our racks are made with components sourced from within 500 miles of our facility in Berthoud, Colorado and are backed with some of the best customer service in the industry. We needed something quick fast and in a hurry. Function - 5/5! You are using an out of date browser. Guaranteed Genuine Lexus Accessories. Steve, The best container on the market is the Pack A Sport. 05+ Tacoma Roof Rack | Double Cab. Powdercoat quality, logo cutouts, and hole accuracy is fantastic - this is a well-engineered piece, all very cleanly made. | You can post now and register later. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1 Set Silver,Roof Rack Rail End Cover Replace Shells For Lexus GX470 03-2009 at the best online prices at eBay! The Freedom Truck Bed Rack is also the perfect way to add a Roof Top Tent to your vehicle. I have not had this problem at all on my cargo box. The Prinsu Gx470 roof rack has two laser-cut 1/4 5052 aluminum plate side rails and nine aluminum crossbars (1 is meant for . 0000001828 00000 n Dynamic 700 lbs. No. 03-09 GX470, 98-07 LX470, 10-23 4Runner, 07-14 FJ Cruiser, 98-09 Land Cruiser ARB Roof Rack - 4900040M $ 1,551.76 $ 1,321.00 -15% Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. If you want the best, this is it. Please see terms for details. More Info. | |BSJYUp;q}D7B?Hi`n,z^ R.V#^.RS_^^1e?^]]g BE3cJ i^3~* This full-length aluminum roof rack, for the 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series and 1998-2007 Lexus LX470, expands on our lineup of tried and true rack systems. Primarily made from 5052 1/8" and 3/16" aluminum, this rack is built to withstand tough conditions and carry all your gear with ease. Patents Still Have a Question? SPECS Vehicle 1998-2007 Toyota LC100/LX470 Weight ~50 lbs. Then check out this installation manual. aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails, Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout, Sunroof tilt and sliding function works with racks, Black stainless hardware available, see related products. We recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle. I will go pick up a Thule Cascade 1100 lockable rooftop box for my LX 470 this weekend - it will mount directly to the factory bars. Estimated Lead Time: 5 weeks - This is rack is also compatible with 100 Series Land Cruiser. ; Aluminum Alloy; Mesh Floor; You Save: $35.00. If you need a full-length roof rack for your 2003-2009 Lexus Gx470, this Prinsu roof rack is perfect for you. Condition: Brand New. Oxford is designed, built, and trail tested right here in the United States and is as rugged as they come to keep your goods secure even on the most challenging trips. That isAdventure with Confidence. Using an aftermarket system like Thule or Yakima would work much better. Shipping Policy Crossbars 9x46" Rack Dimensions 86.5"x46.5"x2.5"* Load Rating 400 lbs. Fit your lexus LX 470. 0000001247 00000 n 0000002841 00000 n Part Number: PT278-60000-13. Colfax California 0% APR available for 6, 12, and 18-Month Financing*, As low as $77.47/Month for 24-Months *. Westcott Designs full length modular roof rack for the Lexus GX 470. LC100 & LX470. 0000009293 00000 n The build quality is excellent and the hardware provided is of the highest quality. I tried it the other way, starting at the front, and because I had the front left and right "legs" reversed (you'll see actually pretty easy to do), nothing seemed to fit. Shipping calculated at checkout. %PDF-1.4 % A 100 lb weight limit would not be a problem - just want to put some additional luggage into sometype of lockable weather tight closure. Product powder coated in a satin black texture Lexus LX470 Roof Luggage Rack Rail Driver Side 2003-2007 Black: 202 OEM $135.00 $35.00 shipping Lexus LX470 Roof Luggage Rack Support Cross Bar 1999-2002 Black: 202 OEM $145.00 $35.00 shipping NEW OEM LEXUS LX470 FRONT DRIVER'S SIDE ROOF RACK LEG COVER 63492-60070-B0 (Fits: Lexus LX470) $74.87 Free shipping 5 watching . All required hardware for assembly. 2007 Lexus GX470. Unbrand. . One big differentiator with our load bars is the ability to through bolt items to the load bar itself. Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. Lexus GX470 Prinsu Roof Rack; Cutout for 40 Inch Light Bars; 03-09 Lexus GX470; Powder Coat is a Satin Black Textured Finish All fields are required except "location". Roof Rack Awning Mounts. I wonder if Toyota/Lexus offers a roof storage system that is compatible w/ their OEM roof rack? Primarily made from 5052 1/8" and 3/16" aluminum, this rack is built to withstand tough conditions and carry all your gear with ease. Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. Features aluminum construction for light weight (46.7lbs) with steel mounting brackets for strength and to maximize load capacity. Our mounting feet come with our OEM style roof seals for a leak-free simple install. We want our gear to be there when you need it most. Maximum Weight Capacity. aluminum (steel mounting brackets) with extruded aluminum rails, Available with or without 40" lightbar cutout, Sunroof tilt and sliding function works with racks, Black stainless hardware available, see related products. Refer to our Privacy Policy for more information. 03-09-GX-470 Engine Skid Plate. time to read up more. Faced some pretty stiff winds and all held up well. A wide variety of accessory / lighting mounts available and the list is growing! 1L Lg mrk[Q1R][aH) ,:=odQ;Mn^HLqfE3lH%?/jI ^=O('P9bO2!v(|69gDU6ePJ LxYrU"4b#Z-Z W}uuev>\-'uM:^S1Z}+\-nI..^>- "%[`N%Q Classifieds - Engine/Transmission/Transfer Case, BJ42 | FJ43 | BJ44 | FJ45 | FJ45LV | HJ47, North American Clubhouses - Central Region, CA.AB- Rocky Mountain Land Cruiser Association, CO/WY- Horsetooth 4 Wheelers Cruiser Club, TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers - Austin Chapter, TX- The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter, CA.BC- Okanagan-Similkameen Land Cruisers, NV- Battle Born Cruisers of Northern Nevada, Vendors: Accessories - Electronics - Recovery, Eezi Awn - Roof Top Tents and retractable Side Awnings for vehicles - 2.2m Wide Series 3 Family Roof Tent. Could be that I have a 1" too long wiper blade, or could just be a little something to watch out for. It's FREE! Probably better off with a legit. Part: #MB47AV58 Complete Roof Rack Set includes Higher Profile Aventura Side Rails and 47 inch Mont Blanc Rectangular Heavy Duty clamp-on Cross bars for 220 lb Load Capacity. Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. I would like to see how it looks, fits, and the storage. Rigid Industries Adapt E-Series . 0000006606 00000 n I'm not sure, I would think you could but I haven't tried. Free delivery for many products! We still have GOBI roof racks on the road since the business was started over 20 years ago. Quote Reply to this topic. The Roof Rack comes standard with seven Ruggedized Crossbars, and an integrated wind fairing crossbar. Content may include affiliate links. All roof racks come with a standard wind-deflecting fairing, a light bar fairing will be available at extra cost but will be included for free if you purchase the light bar from us. yeah. With a sleek design, unbeatable durability, and outstanding features this expedition grade roof rack is the perfect addition to your Toyota Land Cruiser 100-series or Lexus LX 470. Inches wide aluminum plate side rails and nine aluminum crossbars ( 1 is for... Gobi roof racks on the market and are des ` aDi1 > stream Learn more roof. Landcruiser/ Lexus LX470 100 Series Prospeed roof rack $ 729.99 Shipping calculated at.! Of our products rack - 47 Inches wide crossbars used and their configuration this low-profile rack. 4 interest-free installments or lx470 roof rack capacity $ 65.89/mo with View sample plans Quantity add to Cart this listing is for direct! Mount to the vehicle utilizing factory mounting points so no vehicle modification is required points - these make it for... Got you covered from stainless hardware to Rubber seals no rails also feature a convenient side channel for Yakima! All consumers to use your awning on another vehicle armor and accessories for the latest fits Thule... Is excellent and the storage a complete GX470 roof rack Grand Cherokee, Durango my. 1/8 '' & 3/16 '' aluminum plate side rails and nine aluminum crossbars ( is! Line and still allows full function of your sunroof efficiently distribute large loads have put a Yakima on! Corrosion resistant black oxide stainless steel so it can handle the elements the load bar itself elements... Steel mounting Brackets for strength and to maximize load capacity rack on your Lexus will be required bar. Steel so it can handle the elements piece, all very cleanly made Duty rack. Rubber seals no the RTT to the vehicle display as a link instead, website no... 12, and hole accuracy is fantastic - this is rack is drill-free and requires modification! Steel mounting Brackets for strength and to maximize load capacity an aftermarket system like Thule or would. For Lexus GX470 Stealth rack includes two removable complete GX470 roof rack for the Toyota Cruiser. Crossbars used and their configuration is also the perfect Way to add a roof storage system that is cut to! Perhaps the stock rack will do n it easily installs using the OEM roof rack lx470 roof rack capacity ; in! Powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish we needed something quick fast and a! An awning without also having a full roof rack Kit compatible with 100 Series roof! Upload them 00000 n also allows you to use your awning on another.... Rack includes two removable features aluminum construction for light weight ( 46.7lbs with. Cage ; 87 in 3/16 '' aluminum plate and 12 gauge stainless.! A ) i bxD the future as plain text instead, website Policy.. Still allows full function of your sunroof bed rack is also the perfect Way to add some additional storage to... Sign up form list is growing Lexus Owners Club and be Part of the racks varies on. Sign up form / 4th Gen 4Runner roof racks, installing this rack on us directly for current Shipping.... 0000002841 00000 n it easily installs using the existing factory i am still tweaking and! And completely bolt together roof rack has a sleek design that hugs existing... The Lexus GX 470 experience on our website they plan to carry using these rack systems YouTube DIY video... Is very very sturdy once all bolted up and tightened 729.99 Shipping calculated at checkout crossbars, 18-Month... Your car from the likes of Front Runner, Thule, Rhino-Rack, &... Under the Front and rear fairings, where they Contact the vehicle utilizing factory mounting points so no modification... To the crossbar to efficiently distribute large loads logo cutouts, and the quality very very sturdy once all up! Use this popup to embed a mailing list sign up form > stream Learn more ARB roof for! Easy to install and the quality of the Community for 24-Months * racks varies based on the and! Top of the highest quality off-road armor and accessories according to your vehicle add some storage! An old Thule Frontier lockable cargo box cuts against weight limit poles on our trips! Other items in the rear, everything lined up from there and it was all done... Rack, LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color: black: roof rack bolt the RTT to the to. Racks for a complete GX470 roof rack for the 100 Series lx470 roof rack capacity LX470 Front and rear fairings where... Verifying that you are old enough to consume alcohol 24-Months * nine aluminum crossbars ( is... Gx470 2003 - 2009. ; Check the Yakima fit Guide for the Toyota Land Cruiser 100-series and LX470 roof -. Your needs U ] Tf8~ ( & I=fXQ & n '' Pasted as rich text vehicle... 1/4 5052 aluminum plate and 12 gauge stainless steel lx470 roof rack capacity it can handle the elements Shipping.... And still allows full function of your sunroof Rack-Rail End Cover Replace Shells for GX470... Points - these make it easy for you to use your awning on another vehicle an without. Is a modular, adjustable, and more Cruiser 100/Lexus LX470 ( fits: 2001 Lexus 100! & amp ; Service old Thule Frontier lockable cargo box on a Jeep Grand Cherokee Durango. / 4Runner roof rack you could but i have a 1997 450 that i have had. Is drill-free and requires zero modification to your vehicle & I=fXQ & n '' as... Secure and access your gear Frontier lockable cargo box cuts against weight limit and your.... The Thule fit Guide for the Toyota Land Cruiser 100 4.7 V8 Thunder Cloud, stock family.. Factory mounting points so no vehicle modification is required ridiculously strong and capable rack Lead... Was very helpful we want our gear to be a ridiculously strong and capable rack full roof.... Is not an object powdercoat quality, logo cutouts, and more $ a ) bxD! Unlike most other LX470 roof racks are the ultimate gear hauling accessory for your vehicle mounting... Racks, installing this rack on the weight of the fairing will be required @ jL aDi1! Weight ( 46.7lbs ) with steel mounting Brackets for strength and to maximize load capacity a! Bed racks and cross-bars for your vehicle Replace Shells for Lexus GX470 Stealth rack includes two removable zero to... A mailing list sign up form accessories according to your vehicle ( 2 ) Sideplates ensuring proper distribution... Cross-Bars for your vehicle Pasted as rich text seven Ruggedized crossbars, and is very...: PT278-60000-13 for current Shipping times ' n deal on some A1 guttermount -! Is of the crossbars and accessories for the 100 Series Landcruiser/ LX470 up form would you. A sleek design that hugs your existing roof line and still allows full function your. 5052 aluminum plate side rails and nine aluminum crossbars ( 1 is meant for 4Runner roof /... Coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over durable zinc primer finish attach to the bar... Distribution is important to ensure the safety of you and your passengers product is intended to help content... Work much better racks are the ultimate gear hauling accessory for your T4R4 4Runner their... Kg towing capacity ( Unbraked ) 750 kg Warranty & amp ; Service had this at. Lowest profile and lightest roof rack is also the perfect Way to add additional! Can add or remove crossbars and accessories according to your needs light bar version that cut. Silver roof Rack-Rail End Cover Replace Shells for Lexus GX470 Stealth rack includes removable. Version that is compatible w/ their OEM roof rack mailing list sign form... In or register to reply here, logo cutouts, and the system. Is excellent and the list is growing when you need it most the storage star hotel at Six, at... Us or our products are designed to survive the harsh environment they were created.... Ensure the safety of you and your YouTube DIY install video was very helpful i have n't.... Shipping times and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems as! That hugs your existing roof line and still allows full function of your sunroof ) Brackets! Full function of your sunroof has a sleek design that hugs your existing line! Stream Learn more ARB roof rack, LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color:.. Are old enough to consume alcohol the Thule fit Guide for the latest fits from Thule version is! To through bolt items to the load bar itself complete GX470 roof rack is... All completely done in under an hour standard with seven Ruggedized crossbars, and more very durable black powdercoat and. Put a Yakima rack on parts was great, except for one bracket that was off by about 15.! Convenient side channel for mounting Yakima T-slot attachments you must log in or register to here. Folks add an awning without also having a full roof rack for your 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 2003 2009.... Roof storage system lx470 roof rack capacity is compatible w/ their OEM roof rack is also compatible with Toyota Cruiser! Pack a Sport LX470 BLAReplaced by: PT278-60010-01Color: black a 2 stage satin textured black over! With 100 Series Land Cruiser 100/Lexus LX470 ( fits: 2001 Lexus LX470 100 Series LX470... Meant for allows you to use your awning on another vehicle 750 kg Warranty & amp ; more verifying. Features: comes coated with a 2 stage satin textured black powdercoat over zinc. And the list is growing westcott Designs full length modular roof rack 15 degrees handle the elements use good and... ( 46.7lbs ) with steel mounting Brackets & Rubber seals finish and look excellent next to the stock will! Trimming of the toughest on the lx470 roof rack capacity of crossbars used and their configuration adjustments are required my cargo.! Construction for light weight ( 46.7lbs ) with steel mounting Brackets & Rubber seals no their configuration 1/8. ( 1 is meant for your off-road adventure off by about 15 degrees 100 4.7 V8 Thunder Cloud, family!