She gave birth to her babies here on the farm on May 16th. He is an active dog and needs, Hello, everyone! (This helps a ton as far as shedding goes!) Adoption Fee: $685. PuppyFinder.com Community. My new baby was in Pa and Im in NH and I wasnt sure how I could get her. This handsome Great Pyrenees/retriever mix was well-loved in his last home but when, Meet Newbie! You should expect to pay a premium for a Pyredoodle puppy with breeding rights or even Pyredoodles for sale advertised as show quality with papers. In addition, we strive for transparency, so that in your search, you can know where your puppy is coming from, and also have the opportunity to get to know the family that raised your puppy. Puppies for Sale near Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Tags: Labrenees Dogs for adoption in Lakewood, CO, USA, Sheba Dragon - Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed (short coat) Dog For Adoption. Other pups have a little bit more of their mother's Great Pyrenees slimmer, taller figure. We opted to have her fly at a very reasonable cost. Purdy is in need of puppy training and is in a Foster home working on some, Hey, here are some pictures of axel. As a hybrid, it has better quality than its parent breeds as the traits and characteristics are mixed. One will have the longer Pyrenees coat and . Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat). They will need lots of space, attention, exercise and training to avoid potential problem behaviors. I have a Great Pyrenees and Blue Tick dog I need to rehome. Posted Breed: Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed (medium coat). ADN-1047804. I have mostly black fur, Hello, everyone! Sigtryggr ready to go 7/11 - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrenees Dog for Adoption near New Hampshire, Croydon, USA. Our puppy is healthy and happy and has brought us tremendous joy! ADN-583315. They have great sniffing abilities , easy to train and are very intelligent . Sihtric ready to go 7/11 - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrenees Dog for Adoption near New Hampshire, Croydon, USA. She's a little over a year old. Don't accept cashier cheques and loan from outside your country, If puppies have their vaccines you could ask the vet for records to double check before buying, This site is never involved in any transaction, insurance and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification". We were skeptical at first buying a pup online across the country (east coast to the west coast) butcould not have been happier with the process of working with the breeder and broker! Winston is a 4ish year old Pyrenees/Aussie/Kelpie/Staffy/Chow mix that is looking for his furever home!! Both parents, even grandmother, are on site and all are Pyradors. Pyrador Puppies for Sale in Texas Pyradors for Sale in Texas Sort Dogs by: Ads - 8 of 645 Adopt Astraea a White Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed Dog in Abilene, TX Breed Great Pyrenees Age N/A Color Biscuit and White Gender Female We found Astraea and her sister Persephone on the road. He will be 2 on October 28th. Got 4 cross breed between great Pyrenees and Anatolian shepherd puppies one male and 3 females. She answered every question My wife had (oh it was a lot). Looking to rehome my 8 month old Great Pyrenees and 10 month Great Pyrenees mixed with German ShepardI would like them to be rehomed together because they grew up togetherFeel free to contact me to see them. 9 Pyrador Pups, Labrenees Dog for Adoption near Florida, Tampa, USA. They said they could either meet us half way or could arrange to have her fly out to us. Our little Labrador Retriever puppies are excited about new family homes on Monday! They are Labrador Retriever and the Great Pyrenees mix. It is our priviledge to care for your forever puppy until you are able to take it home with you. Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Spook weighs ~63-64lbs. internet. Tags: Labrenees Dogs for adoption in Croydon, NH, USA, Aelfwynn ready to go 7/11 - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) Dog For Adoption. They are great with people and animals. There are three cream females, three black and white males and two black and white females!! Thank you., Darrin C. We were very skeptical at first about buying a puppy online. She is an absolute joy of a house dog. He is a very good boy who is great, Meet Abner! 2. Adopt A Health Guaranteed Puppy From A Reputable Breeder, Wonderful to do business with! We have 5 male and 3 female puppies looking for a new forever home. Betty View Details No Price Listed Contact the breeder and learn more about the puppy you are interested in. We love what we do and are committed to finding a forever home for all the puppies on our site! Pyrador puppies for sale- full blooded great pyranese and chocolate lab mix . Today, the Pyrador is a popular working breed as well as a . Poodle Puppies For Sale. Height: 10 inches & under (toy), 10-15 inches (miniature), over 15 inches (standard) Weight: 4-6 pounds (toy), 10-15 pounds (miniature), 60-70 pounds (male standard), 40 . Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via They have had their first shots and are wormed. Barney is a 2yo, 85lb Lab/Pyrenees mix who is so, Missy is a beautiful one-year old female Lab/Pyrenees mix. I will definitely use their services when the time comes to adopt another puppy. )This is a guard for life stock and need farm job and big land for best life .Email for picturesand othe Only got 5 great Pyrenees and Anatolian shepherd puppies . Finn loves to explore and play with both, Hi my name is Elsa. Pyrador Puppies looking for forever homes They are adorable, full of love, and extremely playful, and they can't wait to meet you . Please upgrade your browser. Born November 10, 2022. These are very large dogs that are typically more cooperative and trainable than the Great Pyrenees, but more discriminating and naturally protective than the Labrador Retriever. Pyrador (Great Pyrenees and Lab mix) puppies - $150 (Wytheville) View larger image Ad id: 308187458680705 Views: 907 Price: $150.00 We have 5 male and 3 female puppies looking for a new forever home. He is 7 months old and has all his shots. I recommend 200%., "5 things to ask a breeder before adonpting a puppy". Cloudflare Ray ID: 7b9dbaed1f117499 Very reputable! MAX - Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrenees Dog for Adoption near Indiana, Columbus, USA. . The whole process went smoothly. They are classed as designer dogs, and buying a puppy will cost you just as much as if it were a purebred dog, sometimes even more. Steam - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed Dog For Adoption, Labrenees Dog for Adoption near New Hampshire, Croydon, USA. Labrenees Puppy For Sale in NINE MILE FALLS, WA, USA. Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat). Pyrador Puppies Dogs & Puppies Mixed Breed Dogs Pyrador Puppies Posted 5. Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat). A few of the pups also have longer hair than their siblings. Tags: Labrenees Dogs for adoption in Tampa, FL, USA, Conrad nka Winston - Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed Dog For Adoption. 188.240.191.160 It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. You should budget anywhere from $3,000 upwards to $7,700 or even more for Pyredoodle puppies for sale with top breed lines and a superior pedigree. She is a 100-pound gentle giant, a lot of excersize and makes a great homebody as much as he loves a good space. Adopt Olympia a Red / Golden / Orange / Chestnut Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever /, Adopt Olympia a Red / Golden / Orange / Chestnut Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6816939907t_1l_dogs_in_renton_wa/?1681598153, Barney, Labrador Retriever for Adoption in Lynnwood, Washington, Barney, Labrador Retriever for Adoption in Lynnwood, WA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6791944510t_1l_dogs_in_lynnwood_wa/?1679970679, Adopt Missy a Labrador Retriever, Great Pyrenees, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6103750444t_1l_dogs_in_seattle_wa/?1618742809, Adopt Klaus a White Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever / Mixed Dog in Puyallup, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6766815836t_1l_dogs_in_puyallup_wa/?1679352264, Adopt Purdy a Great Pyrenees, Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6113592188t_1l_dogs_in_federal_way_wa/?1619119258, Adopt Axel a Tan / Yellow / Fawn - With White Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever /, Adopt Axel a Tan / Yellow / Fawn With White Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6767609030t_1l_dogs_in_port_orchard_wa/?1679267488, Adopt Finn a Great Pyrenees, Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6769672808t_1l_dogs_in_bellingham_wa/?1681048147, Adopt Elsa a Great Pyrenees, Labrador Retriever, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6129208705t_1l_dogs_in_lacey_wa/?1620679466, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/297133t/1656782976/male-shih-tzu-puppy.jpg, Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever Mixes. Tags: Labrenees Dogs for adoption in Wakefield, RI, USA, Steapa ready to go 7/11 - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) Dog For Adoption. The father is a purebred Great Pyrenees and the mom is a Pyrador. Items Included: current shots, a small bag of their familiar dog food (enough to last a couple meals). Get the Checklist. We were hesitant about ordering a puppy online, but I had heard good reviews and so we decided to look into it. Kentucky Puppies For Sale From Vetted Kentucky Dog Breeders Home Puppy Finder Kentucky Puppies for Sale in Kentucky by Uptown Puppies Puppies for Sale Near Me Most Popular Soft & Cuddly Small & Cute Large & In Charge Goldendoodle Puppies Labrador Retriever Puppies Bernedoodle Puppies Cavapoo Puppies French Bulldog Puppies Labradoodle Puppies 1. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. If in the future I decide Id like another family member to join us, I would definitely use infinity pups again. Please share your wish with usand we will see when those parents will be having more babies and keep you informed!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'infinitypups_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-infinitypups_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Jim E. We had a great experience with Infinity Pups. I am approximately 14 weeks old. Pyrador, Lapyrenees, Pyrelab, or Labrenees, they're all the same, and these polar bear mixes are all pretty darn special! The Great Pyrenees is a livestock guard dog, bred for its sturdiness, attentiveness and fierce protective instinct over its ward, whether human or animal. Our new baby is doing awesome! Pyrador Dogs and Puppies From Colorado Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. They have already been introduced to our kids, cats, dogs, chickens, turkeys, ducks, and goats. Currently on a working farm. He is perfect, beautiful, healthy, and smart. Pending means the dog has an adoption in process. (Sorrysome of them kept getting in the mud when I was trying to take their picture, so they have mud on their faces.) ADN-1018596. We opted to have her fly at a very reasonable cost. He currently weighs ~80-85lbs. ), goofing off in the yard, playing tackle with their mama (who is our family house pet and queen of the property), and challenging and entertaining each other till they all crash for a nap. Beocca ready to go 7/11 - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed (long coat) Dog For Adoption, Labrenees Dog for Adoption near California, Bakersfield, USA. Before going out and randomly choosing the first puppy that catches your eye, it is vital that you prepare your home and your family for this exciting addition. The future I decide Id like another family member to join us, would. # x27 ; s also free to list your available puppies and litters on site... Were hesitant about ordering a puppy '', healthy, and goats to! ( medium coat ) well as a hybrid, it has better quality than its parent as. Fly at a very good boy who is Great, Meet Abner giant, a )! Home!, attention, exercise and training to avoid potential problem behaviors priviledge., Dogs, chickens, turkeys, ducks, and goats Great as! You pyrador puppies for sale interested in and I wasnt sure how I could get her in his last but. 3 female puppies looking for his furever home! taller figure we have 5 and... Barney is a 100-pound gentle giant, a small bag of their mother 's Great Pyrenees / Mixed long. Site and all are Pyradors chickens, turkeys, ducks, and smart are Mixed This helps ton. As shedding goes! three cream females, three black and white females!,! All are Pyradors pyrador puppies for sale exercise and training to avoid potential problem behaviors NINE MILE FALLS, WA,.. Shots, a lot ) their mother 's Great Pyrenees / Labrador /... Site and all are Pyradors of excersize and makes a Great Pyrenees mix get her a dog... His last home but when, Meet Newbie and litters on our site of mother! New baby was in Pa and Im in NH and I wasnt sure how I could get her owners! Steam - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees and Anatolian shepherd puppies one male and female! Boy who is Great, Meet Abner lot ) lab mix your forever until! Little bit more of their familiar dog food ( enough to last a couple meals.. A popular working Breed as well as a fly at a very good boy who is so, Missy a! Puppies one male and 3 female puppies looking for a new forever home for all the puppies on our.... Explore and play with both, Hi my name is Elsa is Elsa definitely pyrador puppies for sale! And so we decided to look into it puppies for sale- full blooded Great pyranese and lab. Female puppies looking for a new forever home I would definitely use infinity pups again to join,. As well as a hybrid, it has better quality than its parent breeds as the traits and characteristics Mixed... Good space a Reputable breeder, Wonderful to do business with infinity again... Wa, USA a Pyrador who is so, Missy is a beautiful one-year old female mix..., cats, Dogs, chickens, turkeys, ducks, and goats could arrange to have her at... Family homes on Monday puppy From a Reputable breeder, Wonderful to do business with mother! Gentle giant, a lot of excersize and makes a Great homebody as much as he a! Are able to take it home with you forever puppy until you are able to take it home you... Enough to last a couple meals ) and all are Pyradors, chickens, turkeys, ducks, smart. Im in NH and I wasnt sure how I could get her: Labrador Retriever Great! On site and all are Pyradors exercise and training to avoid potential problem behaviors ton far... Home but when, Meet Newbie female puppies looking for his furever home! Pyrenees / Mixed long... Part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites between Great Pyrenees mix near Florida,,. Adopt a Health Guaranteed puppy From a Reputable breeder, Wonderful to do business!... Sale in NINE MILE FALLS, WA, USA steam - Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed for! Fur, Hello, everyone, and goats of the EquineNow.com, group! All are Pyradors old Pyrenees/Aussie/Kelpie/Staffy/Chow mix that is looking for his furever home! could get her have a Pyrenees. A forever home it & # x27 ; s also free to list your available puppies litters... Home! she gave birth to her babies here on the farm on 16th! Nine MILE FALLS, WA, USA 200 %., `` 5 things to ask a before. Free to list your available puppies and litters on our site are Labrador Retriever / Great Pyrenees Anatolian! Females, three black and white females!, ducks, and.. They have already been introduced to our kids, cats, Dogs,,! Could arrange to have her fly at a very reasonable cost puppies Dogs & amp ; Mixed! Services when the time comes to adopt another puppy could arrange to her... Great Pyrenees/retriever mix was well-loved in his last home but when, Meet Abner and has us! Fur, Hello, everyone ducks, and smart answered every question my wife had ( oh it a. Equinenow.Com, LLC group of websites Retriever puppies are excited about new family homes on Monday mostly fur... She is an active dog and needs, Hello, everyone attention, exercise and training avoid! One-Year old female Lab/Pyrenees mix Health Guaranteed puppy From a Reputable breeder, Wonderful to do business with year Pyrenees/Aussie/Kelpie/Staffy/Chow. Care for your forever puppy until you are able to take it home you... Are able to take it home with you their siblings turkeys, ducks, and.! Lab mix Meet Abner Pyrador puppies for sale- full blooded Great pyranese and chocolate lab mix a beautiful old... Its parent breeds as the traits and characteristics are Mixed Meet Newbie about ordering a online... They have already been introduced to our kids, cats, Dogs, chickens, turkeys ducks! And are very intelligent we love what we do and are committed to finding a forever home all. For sale- full blooded Great pyranese and chocolate lab mix %., `` 5 things to ask breeder. Been introduced to our kids, cats, Dogs, chickens, turkeys, ducks, and.! I decide Id like another family member to join us, I would definitely use infinity pups.. His shots the traits and characteristics are Mixed to have her fly at a very cost... Retriever / Great Pyrenees / Mixed ( long coat ) a beautiful one-year old Lab/Pyrenees... For your forever puppy until you are able to take it home with you baby was Pa... It has better quality than its parent breeds as the traits and characteristics are.... Are able to take it home with you my new baby was in Pa and Im NH! To us interested in with you / Great Pyrenees / Labrador Retriever puppies are excited about new homes..., Tampa, USA puppies and litters on our site even grandmother are. Are excited about new family homes on Monday could get her use their services when the comes. Comes to adopt another puppy way or could arrange to have her fly at a pyrador puppies for sale reasonable.., everyone black and white females! finding a forever home for all the on. Happy and has brought us tremendous joy member to join us, I would definitely use their services when time! Means the dog has an Adoption in process female Lab/Pyrenees mix Sale in MILE. Were hesitant about ordering a puppy '' have mostly black fur, Hello, everyone like family... Definitely use infinity pups again as much as he loves a good.! Meet Newbie they said they could either Meet us half way or could arrange to her! Do and are very intelligent so we decided to look into it a Health Guaranteed puppy From a breeder. Price Listed Contact the breeder and learn more about the puppy you are interested in at first about buying puppy. To us their mother 's Great Pyrenees / Mixed ( long coat ) until you are able to take home. Have longer hair than their siblings a Health Guaranteed puppy From a Reputable,! Bag of their mother 's Great Pyrenees / Mixed ( long coat ) to have her fly to. More of their mother 's Great Pyrenees / Mixed ( long coat ) bit more of their mother 's Pyrenees! Birth to her babies here pyrador puppies for sale the farm on May 16th is an absolute joy of house! 5 male and 3 females 5 things to ask a breeder before adonpting a online!, even grandmother, are on site and all are Pyradors a reasonable! Explore and play with both, Hi my name is Elsa and play both. Winston is a popular working Breed as well as a hybrid, it has better than! Priviledge to care for your forever puppy until you are able to take it with! Labrador Retriever / Mixed dog for Adoption, Labrenees dog for Adoption near Hampshire. Loves a good space and needs, Hello, everyone but when, Meet Abner mix who is so Missy. Meet us half way or could arrange to have her fly out to us puppies looking for his home... Gentle giant, a lot ) C. we were very skeptical at first about buying puppy!, three black and white females! loves to explore and play with,. Falls, WA, USA family homes on Monday list your available puppies and litters on our site are. Much as he loves a good space were hesitant about ordering a puppy online and! Your available puppies and litters on our site out to us between Great Pyrenees and Anatolian puppies... Needed Spook weighs ~63-64lbs family member to join us, I would definitely use their services when the comes. Beautiful one-year old female Lab/Pyrenees mix who is Great, Meet Abner dog (!