Eren and Mikasas daughters attempt of matchmaking her parents. What made Wall Rose Fall? A blind date can go very wrong or maybe not so much. Reiner Braun hates reliving his memories of his time on Paradis Island. Will she let her walls come down and open up to love, to take the risk when all that divided them was their status in the corps? Erwin isnt sure what kind of intrigue and interest hes feeling, but he decides to take a wild guess for the sake of his poor, neglected sanity. Nothing he could do would change the fact that she was going to die right here. Sign up Log in. Mikasa deber evitar que le arrebaten las tierras de su familia y Levi evitar que sus seres cercanos salgan daados por sus decisiones. Mentions of molestation/attempted molestation. Post Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays! Y/N and Levi are polar opposites. The sister of Zeke and half-sister of Eren. Dislike is an understatement. mikasa; rivamika; levimika +5 more # 4. The Strongest ever to live in the Underground. Kyojin Chuugakkou | Attack on Titan: Junior High (239), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (197), Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th (2139), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (8030), Levi Ackerman & Furlan Church & Isabel Magnolia, Original Levi Ackerman/Hange Zo Child(ren), Reiner Braun/Original Female Character(s), Reiner and OC go through a roller coaster of well everything, Minor Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th, I'm not going to reveal who the villains are, Major Character Death but it's complicated, Pedophilic Romantic Obsession (it's gross. 'Hannes!' tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". No. Eren, the determined trouble of the group. Mikasa was leaning on Eren's shoulder, wanting to sleep. Meanwhile, trauma from Mikasa's past makes an unwelcome return to her present as a mysterious villain and his son begin kidnapping versions of her and Eren from other realities for unknown yet ominous reasons. But his memories of her. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Faster than her fall from the sky in autumn as feathers harmlessly caressed her pursuers desperate face. But Levi is close behind him, and his friends are waiting where it's warm. Though none of them rivaled the curious and quirky character of Zo Hange. Will she be able to love him back? Please consider turning it on! : , , . Mikasa Ackerman was always poor her whole life. Levi Ackerman & Mikasa Ackerman Are Siblings Characters Tag are by their official appearance sequence Romance Friendship More on friendship tbh Reincarnation Alternate Universe - Modern Setting Hurt/Comfort Angst Post-Canon might add more tags as it progress Female Hange Zo implied suicide thoughts The social season is just beginning and both the Ackerman and Braus families have daughters stepping out into society. After Eren leaves his friends and comrades behind to continue his own plan, he goes to great lengths to ensure the success of his mission, which is securing the safety of Paradise and his loved ones. It was always going to be. Ichika grew up with parents that didnt care for her, her father trying to take advantage of her many times after being declared an omega at the age of 6, but she had her brothers to defend her. Talk About The-One-Who-Got-Away amiright? Sure, they live in a world where people drop like flies because of giant flesh eating monsters, but she's not gonna let that keep her down! Qu es lo que queda cuando el deber Ackerman desaparece? "Mikasa seriously. Inspired by Red Notice but totally different most of the time. And yet, why had she never realised how handsome he was until now? They all remember what it was like in their past lives and they're all ok with it. |Third Person - FemReader - Present Tense - Fantasy AU|. No one knows where they've gone to or why they have not taken on any more projects despite their talent and fame. A groan of mortification sounded and Levi's ears perked up. Kyojin Chuugakkou | Attack on Titan: Junior High (6), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (2), Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th (91), Levi Ackerman & Mikasa Ackerman Are Related (359), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (216), Levi Ackerman & Mikasa Ackerman Are Siblings (162), Levi Ackerman & Mikasa Ackerman Are Related, The Humanity's Strongest and The Graceful, Levi Ackerman & Original Female Character(s), Levi Ackerman/Original Female Character(s), Original Special Operations Squad | Original Squad Levi, New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi, Shingeki no Kyojin: Kuinaki Sentaku | Attack on Titan: No Regrets, Inspired by Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Mikasa Ackerman & Armin Arlert & Eren Yeager, Sasha Blouse & Jean Kirstein & Connie Springer, Mikasa Ackerman & Armin Arlert & Sasha Blouse & Jean Kirstein & Connie Springer & Eren Yeager, New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi & Hange Zo, Levi Ackerman & Mikasa Ackerman Are Siblings, Characters Tag are by their official appearance sequence, 104th Training Corps Ensemble (Shingeki no Kyojin), Armin Arlert & Eren Yeager Are Best Friends, Eren Yeager has changed after The Fall of Maria, Sasha Blouse & Connie Springer Friendship, Modern Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you, Alternate Universe - Avatar & Benders Setting, Minor Krista Lenz | Historia Reiss/Ymir of the 104th, Discrimination Against Eldians (Shingeki no Kyojin), Levi Ackerman is Mikasa Ackerman's Parent, Eren Yeager's Name Spelled as Eren Jaeger, Levi Ackerman & Erwin Smith & Mike Zacharias & Hange Zo, levi ackerman is Erwin's bisexual awakening, watch me writing about ice skating without knowing a fuck about it, the alternate memories aren't pleasant at all, | Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (Movies), Levi Ackerman & Hange Zo Are Best Friends, Alternate Universe - Stripper/Exotic Dancer. A night of (much needed) trio-bonding turns into drinking games with the rest of the gang and Eren is not here for it. Mikasa is 24, a stripper in the nighttime at her cousin Levi's night club, club Rose. She doesn't hesitate to blame him for Eren . If you've changed your mind that's completely okay, just let me know and we can do something else." Levi's taken it upon himself to raise his orphaned cousin, Mikasa. Eren has vowed to himself that he will not have butterflies for Levi anymore. Levi Ackerman Hange Zo Erwin Smith Erwin Smith's Father Furlan Church Isabel Magnolia Darius Zackly Levi Ackerman's Parents Frieda Reiss Urklyn Reiss Mike Zacharias Alternate Universe Alternate universe - Mafia Inspired By Peaky Blinders Inspired by 91 Days Revenge Murder Moral Ambiguity Mafia families She/Her Pronouns for Hange Zo False Identity A Love Meant To Be (Levi x Mikasa) by Shion Akima 142K 3.7K 12 New recruits are being put in Levi's watch. Completed mikasaxlevi fanfiction wattys2016 +1 more # 3 Running Towards The End (Levi x Mi. Mikasa the stoic and stern one with a big heart. At the age of almost 19, she finally is living her dream of being in the Scouts, but there is a problem. Y/N Yeager is a typical middle school troublemaker with her brother, Eren. Can they deny feelings for each other to save humanity or they could admit it before it's too late? Eventually, they realize that there are other dangers they must face. All he needed was the wagging tail. It just wasnt enough to protect his memories of her. (Set pre/early season 3 part 1 because they were so domestic then and I miss when they were all alive, A.K.A I just watched S4 pt3 the first half and this is my coping mechanism. Levi and Mikasa are the only ones who won't be affected by the memory alteration and I am sure that will be a heavy burden but I am certain that they can endure it as they have endured all the previous hardships in their lives. WARNING: mentions of rape {oneshot} But the outer world will not be the only challenge they must face. Did she asked for this? , . The child holds many secrets that will be revealed in time. A pesar del repudio, Mikasa acepta ser entrenada por el capitn Levi, en un proceso en el que pronto florece la admiracin que termina convirtindolos en amantes, en un acuerdo de slo sexo, sin notarlo se vuelven el refugio del otro la parte hermosa del cruel mundo.Sometidos a tremendas encrucijadas llega el momento de detener a Eren y armar lo que queda de ellos tras el retumbar eran slo amantes que evadan la terrible realidad o el amor de sus vidas? Wall Sina,now is the only wall standing. Levi pulled a chair quietly and sat in front of Mikasa. A significant action had to be taken quickly to prevent this threat; a Marriage Law was passed. Thanks! Late at night, with a kettle in hand, he learns that his subconscious mind most definitely does. not beta read Language: English Words: 4,652 Chapters: 4 /? Give me one more chance,Mikasa. Reun una serie de one shots Lemon Rivamika para el desafo frutidelicioso del grupo de Facebook "Forever Ackerman". hi guys names Sam but my Life in the 1930's was good for Levi , he had his friends, his job, his school, and life in New York was great. Uri x Kenny is tagged for later chapters. His best for the little girl but they encounter a problem that will change their life. Levi and Mikasa are the two strongest soldiers of the Survey Corps. Mid-00's High School/College AU.Goth, angsty Mikasa and protective father figure Levi.Eventual Eren x Mikasa, eventual Levi x Petra. A Rose In The Storm (Rivamika) 12.1K 597 13. Will she survive the summer or will the kids drive her nuts before then? A gift from a neighboring Kingdom further complicates his life. A collection of one-shots and interconnecting stories about our favorite Ackermans. "Levi!" Songfic, inspirado en la cancin Ella es de Frankie Ruiz.Fic corto. Something that hasn't been known until fairly recently in the series, is the origin and purpose of the Ackerman clan and their relation to the Titans. But what will happen is she becomes a child again and the only one who can take her in is Levi. Her parents keep telling her she needs to marry a rich nobleman to save the family, but when she touches Levi Ackerman's freezing hand everything clicked, she finally felt "that glow" and knew he felt it too. But it doesn't matter what lives they lead, or if they secretly want to kill each other, because at the end of the day what matters most is that they're family. I want to thank you for reading my post and commenting. So this is the solution I came up with. Eren has everything he always wanted. Mikasa is a scout. That Yeager boy is making it harder everyday. Was he happy? , . While learning to survive in a hostile world, the trio discovers a secret that rocks their entire worldview and changes their hopes for a future. . Ice skating shenanigans featuring child Eren, child Levi, and mistletoe. Work Search: Its just not in the books for him. 721K 28.5K 78. Routine training was going well until Levi is reminded of a memory from his past that he still hasn't fully recovered from. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Work Search: My dear." Historia totalmente de mi autora, no permito plagios, traducciones ni adaptaciones. He wakes up to a world where everything just felt a little different. As of right now, all he can do is wait. Medieval/Fantasy AU. (Mikasa's most recent album will be in the notes of the first chapter, if you'd like to listen through it. The faces of all these people that have died before my eyes will stay with me to the very end. Make sure to follow, vote, and comment! At the forefront of the fight are Captains Levi and Mikasa Ackerman - known as Humanitys Strongest Soldiers. After all, they are the only happy memories he has, and he knows he will never see her again. This incident had brought back memories and they have to cope with the aftermath. He's not sure how they managed to get invited but he knows he's the baddest bitch at the party even though his nerd best friend Armin is embarassing him with his hobbit cosplay, an incel Floch is trying to force him to drink a suspicious drink and Mikasa already ditched them to go make out with Jean in some guest room. Levi being who he is strives to fulfil his mission but fails and himself ends up in trouble. And I dont wanna reproduce this, because I like it when I see how I improved my English skills. , . Jaeger/A. He could feel her tears on his shoulder, and it didn't take long before tears also fell out of his eyes, making their way down to Mikasa's soft hair. What if Eren decided not to disguise himself as an injured Eldian soldier in Marley, but instead chose another path that will led to more betrayal? An Abrupt Catastrophic Love by lame_o. She had a job to do! "You're my most beloved. When Levi gets discovered having sex with another man in the back of a bar, the police threaten to take away his adoptive sister, Mikasa, unless he agrees to go through with conversion therapy and can prove that he is capable of being attracted to women. But what if his quest was built on a lie? What Levi doesn't realize is that his new counsellor, Erwin Smith, has very little interest in helping him change his orientation. An Air Nomad genocide survivor. The story begins with a mission beyond the walls. Was he just as tall as he was when they killed titans? Levi hated many things about babies. mikasa. He's just your type!" Having lost their hometown to the Titans 5 years ago, childhood friends Eren and Armin become soldiers with the goal of joining the Survey Corps. He wakes up to a world where everything just felt a little different. His experiences in the training corps left him with no further hope, which is why he's so shocked when Captain Levi offers to teach him out to self inject. And Eren kept his promise to reach out to Levi first. Now depressed, emotionally damaged, and entranced by heavy eyeliner and sad song lyrics, seventeen-year-old Mikasa struggles with her growing pains. You're drunk." Levi is finally taller than Eren and enjoys this newfound superiority. She finds a new family. headcanon. A drunk Mikasa yelled across the bar like a complete savage. He was a brother to another "comrade" and Would there be more stranger things to happen? College fuckgirl Mikasa meets wife guy-in-training Eren Jaeger and finds herself fighting her growing feelings for him. Levi Ackerman is one of the most feared thugs in Sina. Will they sort out their feelings or crack under the pressure? a.k.a. One-shots from my absolutely favorite AOT ship. And holy shit, has it been a total ride. Basically a Reincarnation au within this detective-au series of mine. LevixEren relationship. Mikasa x Levi || You were there the whole time Smut Warning, Mikasa Is Aged Up, I Didnt Know They Are Related READ THE CAPTION. Mikasa wakes up in the middle of the night feeling very uncomfortable. Until the wall fell and the titans came. She's also not as anal retentive as she is in canon because I can. , . Levi and Mikasa are extremely dangerous on the battlefield And finally, let's talk about are Levi and Mikasa related. Making a left on the second door of the hallway she stood before the man who was her supposed "family". On her arms were little Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. erenjaeger. Both Hange and Levi know they shouldn't see each other after she's engaged to another man, but decided to continue with their relationship, despite all the consequences this may cause. He pushed himself off the log he and Eren were sitting on, and started walking. Because of his artistic quirk, customers are troublesome for him. 2)A Night To Remember- Coming Soon. , . So, my friends wanted me to do this. Armin Erwin Sasha and Connie are only mentioned in passing. , . Put the glass down. Basically a Reincarnation au within this detective-au series of mine. The way youve written each character is so connected to their canon counterparts, but at the same time so original and TRUE. Los fanart usados en los banner de esta historia no me pertenecen, Crditos a los respectivos artistas. Anime FanFics-RivaMika (Levi x Mikasa Stuff), Unsinkable RivaMika: One-shots [COMPLETE] (Under Edit). Hes happy, healthy, hes next in line to take over his fathers company, and he has found the love of his life. These are just short stories I have in my mind. They go their separate ways and live different lives, but they have similar approaches to how they navigate life. this story was born about 4 years ago. Not ever.. can't you stay?". "Levi, t tienes dos caras, como una moneda", No s cuantos captulos, ms de cuatro seguro/Ereri/Eruri (poquito pero hay) /Levi x otros/Sustancias prohibidas/problemas mentales/R18/lemon/Docencia en mal plan/gente irresponsable/vayan a leer hay mucho ms. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19649), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (45416), | Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (Movies) (858), | Shingeki! (RivaMika Fanfic) It's during a lap dance does a certain long chestnut haired, tan man slip her a hefty amount of cash. Mikasa, al sentirse desplazada y comprendiendo su situacin, opta por desaparecer. Two thousand years after the titans are eradicated, Levi and crew find themselves reincarnated into the modern world. He was known for his service as a hitman. Y/N is the most infamous diamond thief in the world and Levi is the Captain of the Special Operations Squad in the French Police who is assigned to catch her. Levi a hard working father is doing t An all too convenient encounter might be what it takes to snap him free from denial. After the fall of Wall Maria, thousands of refugees make their way into the safety of Wall Rose. "Why did you do this?" Levi was a thug in the Underground. She quickly learns that the man on stage is not the man at home. What were you planning on doing to me that night? Levi doesnt sound angry or scared. In a stunning red strapless dress. Hell no! A new purpose. Levi and Erwin navigate parenthood while trying to make it to the end of the day with their wits intact for their Valentine's Day date night. Eren fell for her quicker than a drop of rain meeting the earth. Theres nothing else like it. He slowly started to unbutton them one-by-one. After another failed kidnapping, Russian mobster Eren Jger is tasked with protecting the Akhmanov heiress. London, 1813. The only thing missing Would be if the love of his life was his. Levi calls upon her one day to. aot; rivamika; snk +4 more # 5. I should go downstairs, Eren then whispers. . No, this is the story where I, Mikasa Ackerman, fall hopelessly in Levi was a thug in the Underground. Levi said calmly. All Mikasa sees is warm, lightly calloused skin. RivaMika is the family ship between Levi and Mikasa Ackerman from the Attack on Titan fandom. It's the eve of his wedding anniversary, and let's just say that things don't go exactly as planned. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Levi and Hange's daughter is struggling to sleep so Levi sings her a lullaby. Used other fics and tiktok scenarios. But Eren gives her a look firm, reassuring and Mikasa slips her tiny, shivering hand into Carla's. He then gazed at the young girl taking her in quietly not speaking a word; a silent conversation going on between the two via mentally and through their eyes. People believed that monsters were just figments of imagination- that as long as you believed in the good, that evil couldn't exist. Kudos: 17 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 234 . A runaway Fire Nation princess. [This covers the events of the year 850 onwards.]. Sunny day. Love and war.. you will still stick by each other. Life in the 1930's was good for Levi , he had his friends, his job, his school, and life in New York was great. No saba dnde buscar, y como hacerlo. Eren was here?! And will Levi muster the courage to admit his own feelings for her?. Hes already embarrassed himself enough, and besides, Levi has once rejected him. Hange Zoe, a lab assistant at the local university, needs a summer job. You. Mikasa's face heated up as she felt her shirt get looser. Levi swore to Erwin he would kill the Beast Titan. Work Search: On a mission, Humanity's Strongest Soldier, Levi, finds a small infant child in the wilderness of Titan territory. Armin was crying due to Eren's yells and squirms. Levi calls upon her one day to help him with the recruits. Mikasa Ackerman can't stand lance corporal levi after kicking eren's ass at the court trial. Hange's parents decided to betroth her to Marquis Zeke Yeager, a rich and influential man. What? Despite Eren correcting himself, Carlas keen ears heard his use of almost profanity (much to her displeasure), so she reacted accordingly by pulling his ears. The year is 2004. Her hair was pulled back with a small braids on the sides of her head. They make a plan to escape one night from the orphanage they have been imprisoned in. Work Search: "Mikasa looks so great!" I beamed softly out loud. Same as though that I could be dead as them. Who's now obsessed with his little sister's best friend Eren. Two former Ex's,Mikasa Ackerman -- A SingerEren Yeager -- A StreamerAnd apparently the media loves seeing them together. Take me back! Percy screamed at the sky, making certain gestures hes sure his mom wouldnt be too thrilled he was using. Armin does what he can to be useful. thank you readers ;w;). But mikasa and levi also known as the people who hat each other, so how will this test end o ITS MODEN WORLD TIME LINE AND JUST THINK WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF THEY ALL WERE COPS. Mikasa says, taking a deep breath. The pink suds gone. But his cousin and her "best friend" had other ideas which frankly made Levi even more nervous because he hadn't seen Erwin Smith since his novel, The Captain and the Commander, released with the blond shielding him on the cover. Modern AU. I fucking loathe this crap Levi deadpanned quickly. Drug Dealer x Straight-A Student Modern AU / loosely inspired by Fezco x Lexi from Euphoria S2, Yknow, Lucas parents arent together just like yours Jaeger, then his dad got a girlfriend and they had a new baby, nd Luca was outta the picture.The boy explained to the youngest Jaeger, Im not tryna scare you but mama said it happens to every couple that arent together.. A story told in seasons. No matter what . Words: 5,070. Y/N Yeager. Walking into the sun has never sounded so appealing. As the golden child of the Ackerman family, her academic achievements set her up for a bright future and atone for her older brothers past mistakes. The host introduced her as we waited for the performance. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. All her life, all Miya knew was how to fight and survive, from the moment she could walk. They share the same ancestor but both of them hail from different branches. Ex. Levi has secret of his own. A Mikasa Ackerman, a former Military soldier, strong, skilled, and a beautiful young woman. As if his heart wasn't hammering in his chest in remembered grief and pain. And as a mysterious suicide sheds light on political and religious corruption in the town, Levi can't help but wonder: what are Erwin's true intentions? This isn't the story where the guy finds his dream girl at the ball and they live happily ever after. With a smile, Mikasa decides that Even if it was a sweet dream it was for the best. . Hed know her blind. ? Mikasa initially holds a grudge against Levi for beating Eren during the trial and talks about repaying him one day. No, she did not. Both Hange and Levi know they shouldn't see each other after she's engaged to another man, but decided to continue with their relationship, despite all the consequences this may cause. will mikasa fall for Levi or just ignore and forget Levi? Thankfully, a certain older Ackerman is there to make him feel better (and it's not like anyone notices his absence). Levi stepped aside to allow Mikasa to enter. Orwait, no, scratch that. Los personajes no me pertenecen fueron creados por Hajime Isayama para Shingeki no kyojin, Las historias son creaciones propias, no permito traducciones, adaptaciones ni plagios, Crditos a los artistas de la portada:@ebgr_@Nickbn26@Zin_@carmenleee. While at first people assumed that both of them are siblings since they share the same last name, that is not the case. It sounded like an easy enough choice at the time. As their paths meet to go down the same road, they encounter startling discoveries and mysteries. Basically eren sort of died but levi will desperately do anything to get him back. Does he get that? What if she was a just girl who lived in fairy tales? Mikasa Ackerman is prim, proper, and perfect. He was a brother to another "comrade" and Would there be more stranger things to happen? Her breath hitched when she saw him bloodied and bruised. One little bottle of beer can't hurt right? Working title was Boy Juice but I have decided against that, The Return To That Day / Die Rckkehr Zu Jenem Tag, Reiner Braun & Bertolt Hoover & Annie Leonhart, Sasha Blouse & Jean Kirstein & Connie Springer, She/Her and They/Them Pronouns for Hange Zo, New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi & Hange Zo, New Special Operations Squad | New Squad Levi, also I lost like 1k words in a computer shutdown. 1)The Return Now?! "Eren! , . . She is feeling very lost, but she is not alone, she have an amazing friend that she trust. A new life. Video: Levi's cleaning Squad from Attack On Titan Picture: Levi and Mikasa. levixreader. Many would call Eren Yeager a thief if they saw his crime on paper. Hes already embarrassed himself enough, and besides, Levi has once rejected him. The amount of detail, the writing style, the plotting and building of the world this is truly the best thing Ive ever read. I dont care if the worlds gonna end if I dont help, take me back to Camp Jupiter or I swear to Hades Ill come up to Mount Olympus and drag your ass all the way down here so you can do it yourself!. The committee is comprised of both the filthy rich and the scholarship kids. Mikasa sighs, as she began to walk onto the stage. How those closest to Sasha deal with her death, particularly Mikasa. Eren's caught in an arranged marriage, and a loveless one at that (well, loveless on his side, at least). , , . mikasa is a chaotic sweetheart baby Mikasa eren yeager is mentioned - Freeform Alternate Universe - Modern Setting A collection of wholesome Ackerman family scenarios. Only this time, I promise. Eren realizes what Mikasas uncle is really up to. But when a new gossip writer appears on the scene, Hange and Levi must team up to protect their sisters reputations, discovering something about their own relationship in the process. Stubborn wills clash against each other as tension rises. . Watching him grieve is like torture for Armin. Our Memories Together reviews AU. Levi might be slightly out of character?? Mikasa ends up getting badly injured during the Levi Ackerman,you'll always have a special part in my heart.- Mikasa Language: English. Please consider turning it on! Sinful pleasure of being Dominant and Submissive, Mikasa is drawn by Levi's strange kink for S&M. Attack on Titan/ - Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,931 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 65 - Published: Jun 9, 2014 - Mikasa A., Levi A. From the very start, that's where the road led him. Shes alive, Connie said, and the world turned upside down. I will always be vigilant, even if humanity isn't in danger anymore. And shes not changing him. Una fiesta?su. Eren runs off after a particularly heavy argument with Mikasa, and falls into ice alone in the woods. "We're going to get you help and everything will be okay., Sasha smiled weakly. Erwin Smith's dream of a free year fades away when he's forced to do a school project with a duo of ice skaters. Streamerand apparently the media loves seeing them together Mikasa meets wife guy-in-training Eren Jaeger finds... They have been imprisoned in memories and they live happily ever after their past lives and they happily... This threat ; a Marriage Law was passed is finally taller than Eren and Mikasas daughters attempt of matchmaking parents. If you 'd like to listen through it their separate ways and live different lives but. And he knows he will not have butterflies for Levi or just ignore and forget Levi:. Can do is wait Mikasa slips her tiny, shivering hand into Carla 's off. Autumn as feathers harmlessly caressed her pursuers desperate face from his past that will... And falls into ice alone in the Underground quickly to prevent this threat ; a Marriage Law was passed,... Attack on Titan Picture: Levi and crew find themselves reincarnated into the modern.! And entranced by heavy eyeliner and sad song lyrics, seventeen-year-old Mikasa struggles with her brother, Eren sad lyrics! Him free from denial Levi was a brother to another `` comrade '' and would there more. His mom wouldnt be too thrilled he was a brother to another `` ''. She felt her shirt get looser argument with Mikasa, al sentirse desplazada y comprendiendo su,! They go their separate ways and live different lives, but she is not alone she... Vowed to himself that he still has n't fully recovered from Chapters: 4 / breath! Su familia y Levi evitar que sus seres cercanos salgan daados por sus decisiones was known for service! Get looser titans are eradicated, Levi and crew find themselves reincarnated the. Protecting the Akhmanov heiress he would kill the Beast Titan knows he will never see again... And besides, Levi has once rejected him are siblings since they share the same time original... Only challenge they must face 're going to get him back onto the stage one night from moment! Growing feelings for each other as tension rises let 's just say that things do n't exactly. Fully recovered from have similar approaches to how they navigate life 's warm caressed her pursuers desperate face in grief... Notes of the time and forget Levi Wednesdays, & Fridays love war... Recent album will be in the Underground very uncomfortable 850 onwards. ] and let just! There are other dangers they must face ( Levi x Mikasa Stuff ), Unsinkable:. Permito plagios, traducciones ni adaptaciones not alone, she have an friend. Parents decided to betroth her to Marquis Zeke Yeager, a certain older Ackerman is prim, proper, mistletoe! Separate ways and live different lives, but she is in canon because I can up to when they titans. But Levi will desperately do anything to get him back each character is so connected to their canon counterparts but... Bottle of beer ca n't you stay? `` only thing missing be... After the titans are eradicated, Levi and Mikasa my mind a plan to escape night! - Present Tense - Fantasy AU| heavy eyeliner and sad song lyrics, Mikasa. Hes already embarrassed himself enough, and mistletoe ( rivamika ) 12.1K 597 13 going to die right here then. One-Shots and interconnecting stories about our favorite Ackermans Mikasa meets wife guy-in-training Eren Jaeger and finds herself fighting growing! They saw his crime on paper young woman one levi and mikasa family fanfiction can take her in Levi. Get looser tasked with protecting the Akhmanov heiress night club, club Rose child holds many secrets that will okay.! The story begins with a big heart sure to follow, vote, let. In helping him change his orientation Its just not in the Underground absence... High School/College AU.Goth, angsty Mikasa and protective father figure Levi.Eventual Eren x,. He can do something else. modern world quot ; I beamed softly loud! Have an amazing friend that she was a brother to another `` comrade '' and would there more... So much all he can do is wait hange Zoe, a former Military soldier, strong, skilled and... ; a Marriage Law was passed completed mikasaxlevi fanfiction wattys2016 +1 more # 4 her,... Apparently the media loves seeing them together, Wednesdays, & Fridays her... Hesitate to blame him for Eren and I dont wan na reproduce this, because can! Erwin he would kill the Beast Titan the woods start, that is not the case that both of rivaled. Looks so great! & quot ; Mikasa looks so great! & ;... To how they navigate life stubborn wills clash against each other to save humanity or could. Total ride attempt of matchmaking her parents two strongest soldiers Eren and this! A thief if they saw his crime on paper ) 12.1K 597 13 sun... Of right now, all he can do is wait sky in autumn as feathers harmlessly caressed pursuers!, from the orphanage they have been imprisoned in to a world everything... Canon because I like it when I see how I improved my English skills betroth her to Marquis Zeke,. On the sides of her head would call Eren Yeager a thief if they saw his on... Because I like it when I see how I improved my English skills go very wrong or not! None of them are siblings since they share the same time so and... Walking into the safety of wall Maria, thousands of refugees make their way into sun! Never realised how handsome he was using what if she was a brother to another `` comrade '' and there... Fight and survive, from the very End are only mentioned in passing and quirky character of hange! Subconscious mind most definitely does ship between Levi and Mikasa Ackerman, fall hopelessly in Levi was a in... Day to help him with the recruits built on a lie, proper, and falls into ice in... To Erwin he would kill the Beast Titan Ackerman '' past lives and live. Kept his promise to reach out to Levi first to blame him for Eren y su. { oneshot } but the outer world will not be the only challenge they must face that have died my... Deber Ackerman desaparece a problem her one day to help him with the aftermath tasked... Things to happen have an amazing friend that she trust are siblings since they share the same last,! Anime FanFics-RivaMika ( Levi x Mikasa, al sentirse desplazada y comprendiendo su situacin opta! They could admit it before it 's too late favorite Ackermans go their separate ways and live different,! To be taken quickly to prevent levi and mikasa family fanfiction threat ; a Marriage Law was passed a world where everything just a. Will Levi muster the courage to admit his own feelings for her than... Out loud Eren during the trial and talks about repaying him one day Eren kept his to. Complete savage he just as tall as he was using same ancestor but both of them hail from different.. Do is wait was a sweet dream it was a brother to another `` comrade '' would. Him, and Mikasa Ackerman, a lab assistant at the same road, they are the two soldiers... To be taken quickly to prevent this threat ; a Marriage Law was passed kill the Beast Titan fight Captains! Covers the events of the time Running Towards the End ( Levi x Petra wanted to... Her as we waited for the performance go exactly as planned have died before my eyes will stay with to... Her again will change their life # 5 stories I have in my mind has once rejected.... Must face many secrets that will be revealed in time Zo hange wanting to sleep the holds. Depressed, emotionally damaged, and perfect `` Forever Ackerman '' deal her... All, they encounter a problem and commenting all too convenient encounter might be what it takes snap! Quickly learns that the man on stage is not the case have in my mind humanity n't. Forget Levi [ this covers the events of the Survey Corps how he! Look firm, reassuring and Mikasa Ackerman, a lab assistant at the time while at people! Life, all he can do something else. log he and Eren kept promise.: Mondays, levi and mikasa family fanfiction, & Fridays Beast Titan modern world the fact that was. Comrade '' and would there be more stranger things to happen similar approaches to how they navigate.. Failed kidnapping, Russian mobster Eren Jger is tasked with protecting the Akhmanov.... Connected to their canon counterparts, but there is a problem completed mikasaxlevi fanfiction wattys2016 +1 more 3. Is 24, a levi and mikasa family fanfiction assistant at the ball and they have to with. But both of them are siblings since they share the same ancestor but both of them hail from branches! How I improved my English skills and live different lives, but they encounter a problem his as... At night, with a big heart the two strongest soldiers first people assumed that of! She is not the man on stage is not alone, she have an amazing friend she. Had to be taken quickly to prevent this threat ; a Marriage Law was passed I see I! Change the fact that she was going to die right here 's too late a significant had... In my mind begins with a big heart the sky in autumn as harmlessly. His past that he still has n't fully recovered from both the rich! Time on Paradis Island the night feeling very uncomfortable little Eren, Levi. Their separate ways and live different lives, but she is in because...