Cruising Club Discount. No Reviews. You can save 25% all year when you book your stay with us for seven nights or more at our participating resorts. You can also take Hwy 89 from Redding, California, to Yreka and then head north on Hwy 97. There are a lot of positives, the activities are really fun, and we truly did enjoy the daytime. 10% discount off camping fees, Friday and Saturday. Yes, dogs are allowed at Lake Siskiyou. Each vehicle needs a permit (no extra vehicles), maximum of 6 people per permit. The campgrounds are available from 8 am to 10 pm during the summer months. Nearby attractions include Lake Siskiyou (0.5 miles), Castle Lake (4.0 miles), and Hedge Creek Falls (4.9 miles). Deer Creek Lodge Specials Finally, in an area which has been beset by wildfires, campfires were allowed, and we had to sit up and watch our neighbors throwing trees branches on a fire, causing flare-ups of up to 6'. See Promotional Terms. On booking, we were given options for campsites based on the size of our trailer - very few options given it's only 12'. We left our EZ up and everything at the beach and planned to pick it up the next day (Sunday). Also, the fire grates are made of metal and get very hot! The park has a good bit of deferred maintenance and needs work. New email subscribers only. The store is open daily after high season. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Shawnee Lodge Specials, Discounts on Camping & Lodging. Beverly Beach State Park is in forest-sheltered area right on the Oregon coast and is a very popular campground featuring a beautiful trail to and along miles of sandy beach. Theres also a marina, general store, boat ramp, boat rentals, volleyball courts, splash zone / water park, theater and the Lake Sis Grill. CAMPSITES 25% & CABINS 20% OFF. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Marina is positioned at 4239 W A Barr Road in Mount Shasta, California. Welcome to Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort, located on the SW side of Lake Siskiyou, with panoramic views of Mt Shasta and the Shasta Trinity National Forest. Qualifying Ohio resident veterans may request a letter confirming their eligibility for free camping in Ohio State Parks by calling Veterans Affairs at 1-800-827-1000. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Completing the full loop is only possible in the summer months when the Sacramento River's delta is bridged (approx May-Oct); section hikes are possible year round. In the restroom with 2 showers, the showers are separate from the toilet area by a large plastic shower curtain. Reservations must show the cardholder as the occupant of the site. If you are looking for military discounts or other discounts for seniors, AAA members, etc., then McCloud RV Resort is the place for you. Looking for a beautiful place to camp and enjoy the outdoors, look no further than Siskiyou County in northern California. 06 How do I plant trees with a dibble bar? Lake Siskiyou Boat with Mount Shasta The Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is located just 3 miles west of Mount Shasta City, on the lovely shores of glacier-fed, 435-acre Lake Siskiyou. View Details View Details about First Responders Discount . Shasta being right there?! Find local events and festivals wherever you roam. Enjoy more savings than you expect when you take advantage of our Park & Play Program. Things to know: Promo code HLDY22 is valid for 25% off Nov. 27-Jan. 12, 2023. We kept our reservation because there was a lot of other amenities. We did not use the restrooms or laundry, and the grill is not open until next month, but we just love the area. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. There was a lot of information on the internet, but we always spent hours searching for it. And they couldn't make on exception for a family hot, tired, hungry and ready to leave. It was horrible. Find Lake Wildwood, CA residential land for sale. However we chose the resort for the inflatables on the lake and planned to be there for Labor Day weekend. If you're simply commenting on this campground and would like to submit your comment without a Rating, click the "No Rating" button below. Valid Homeschool ID required at check- We want to show our appreciation for all active duty and retired military service men and women by offering 10% off during weekday Yogi Bears Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts have everything you and your family need to make long-lasting memories. A lock or https:// means you've safely connected to the .gov website. Mt. If youre looking for a great campground perfect for solo travelers, the campgrounds in Siskiyou County are a great option. There are more places to choose from in the, 4239 W a Barr Rd, Mount Shasta, CA 96067-8600, #4 of 6 Specialty lodging in Mount Shasta, I took this trip with my two daughters, and we had a blast during the day, but when night fell, the partying started. We ran a campground for many years and this is a very large place. 11 What trees should I plant on my property? 25% off all RV site & vacation rental reservations for Texas residents. Max Length. Because of the day users, the restrooms have keypads, which don't always work. The cardholder (primary occupant) must occupy the site. We were packed and ready to grab our beach stuff and go home but we couldn't even drive in to load our car. Full hookup RV sites that accommodate everything from pop-up campers to motorhomes. The campground part of the resort has clearly been neglected and the impression is that it is catering more for day users. Great beach / roped off swimming area. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Camp security seemed more concerned with vehicles not being on the pavement than all of the noise, trash and bon fires, and were very rude to some of the guests staying near us. What should I do? Check here first for budget-saving offers on luxury cabins, treehouses, yurts, and RV and tent campsites. Own or manage this property? Siskiyou Coupons & Promo Codes for March 2023 Here are our top promo codes and Siskiyou deals for March 13th, 2023. Lake Siskiyou Campground in Northern California. Please note: Discover Siskiyou does not handle bookings. Local category deals only. Campspot is the leading online marketplace for premier RV resorts, family campgrounds, cabins, glamping options, and more. Expect to be nickle and dimed and harassed throughout your camping trip. I kept thinking, "there is a noise curfew, security is bound to shut this down soon," but that time never came. Customers will pay the $6.50 reservation fee. Customers with an Ohio fishing, hunting or trapping license receive a 10% discount off their lodge room or cabin. The campgrounds are just a few miles from Lake Siskyouski, which offers access to all the water recreation you could hope for. At night, I was one of the skeptics, having read review after review about the late night noise, parties, and mess. Loved this place just dont use bathrooms. There are different rates for camping, with additional amenities available at each rating level. For a triathlon! - Common. We'd love to hear about your adventure. Nowhere on the site did it mention closing the inflatables but they did, due to water levels. Bathrooms were dirty, disgustingly dirty. There is access to a community 20 acre Campground Facility which includes 4,000 feet of River Frontage and an number of amenities available to property owners. Sun Outdoors offers fantastic specials on RV sites, tent camping, and vacation rentals across North America. And even more so with the discounts locations offer throughout the year. Battle Ground Lake State Park Camping: The Perfect Camping Destination, Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is Californias, Lake San Antonio Camping: [The Ultimate Guide], The 8 Best Campgrounds near Lake Okoboji, Iowa. It does not store any personal data. Whether you crave mountain highs, unique stay in nature, or a week by the lake, we'll help you find your Sunnier Side. It is the lake that my kids love. The resort offers various activities, including hiking trails, beach rentals, a Splash Zone inflatable water park, Lake Sis Bar & Grille, and more. Visited Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Campground lately? We decided to pack up and leave that night. Lake Siskiyou Resort Camp is a great place for reflection; offering beautiful weekend getaway cabins, large treed RV sites with tall Douglas firs, whispering Ponderosa pines and aromatic Incense Cedar trees. Nice campground, beware of bear activity and keep food tightly sealed at all times and trash thrown away daily! They placed us in a far corner of the primitive sites, which honestly turned out to be the quietest campsite we have EVER experienced as others have noted. Douthat State Park has a total of 87 single family campsites and some have wonderful views of Douthat Lake. I dont know who writes these reviews or if theyve, Mount Shasta Hotels with Air Conditioning, Hotels near Mount Shasta Resort Golf Course, Hotels near River Dancers Rafting & Kayaking. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Its only about an hour from Redding and Mount Shasta. This website participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Cabins, houses, tent & RV sites. Oh not to mention, we couldn't even get a bite to eat because the restaurant didn't serve food until 2PM ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND. All rights reserved. You are invited to view or upload your videos to the Community collection. Said it was a new county surcharge. We decided to pack up and leave that night. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort 4239 West A Barr Road, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 Phone: (530) 926-2618 Overview Amenities & Services Map Campground Information More about Mount Shasta, CA Amenities & Services Pet Friendly Type Private Sites 339 Sites. It's a miserable place with miserable people. The area is home to four different RV parks, all offering unique experiences and amenities. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. All cancellations are charged an $8.50 fee. Rustic tent sites are also available (also with paved parking). Hooting, Hollering, Karaoke so loud. Promotions | Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts Camping & Cabin Promotions More than just family-friendly, a Jellystone Park vacation is budget-friendly. This discount is only available for reservations made through the call center. The lake and surrounding forest are beautiful and how can you not be impressed by Mt. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The Resort is open April 1 to November 1 and has cabins, tent campsites and trailer/RV campsites. Just not a great place to rest after spending all day having fun at the beach, or hiking. Use promo code "SZCOOL" at checkout. . document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If you're reviewing this campground please consider including a Rating with your review. on 2017-10-23. For example, if you want to go fishing or hiking, Big Foot RV Park & Cabins would be a great choice it has a great location near riverside sites and vintage trains! 05 I've noticed logging activity that is polluting a stream with woody debris and mud. The discount may be applied up until your arrival date either by doing a modification online or through the call center. Check here first for budget-saving offers on luxury cabins, treehouses, yurts, and RV and tent campsites. $150 Off. Stay lakeside with Mt Shasta out your door. Get out on the lake in a boat! 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath - 2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath All appliances, single car garage Water, Sewer, Garbage, and yard care is paid Electric wall heating $1250.00 per month plus $1875.00 deposit. California is full of campgrounds that offer the perfect amount of privacy and outdoor recreation. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. And if you want to relax on the beach and enjoy the sun and water, theres a large sandy beach at the south end of the lake where you can do just that. 10 Can I move firewood from one Ohio county to another? What a letdown. Other restrictions may apply. Learn more. Mt Shasta Resort Coupons near me in Mount Shasta, CA 96067 | 8coupons Near Me Eat Play Travel Shop Spa Coupons Events Get Alerts More Information location_on 1000 Siskiyou Lake Blvd Mount Shasta, CA 96067 phone 530.926.3030 Mt Shasta Resort Deals in Mount Shasta, CA 96067 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. Spend less when you book during our Summer Weeknight Savings special and get 30% off select sites on stays between Sunday and Thursday. This morning, the workers came by to clean the bathrooms and removed the toilet seats and threw them awayhuman deposits all over them. The lake water was nice and there were beautiful views, but the beach was extremely, This place is awful. With that being said I already booked next years trip but we are getting cabins! My husband ended up making almost a 1 mile round trip trying to get into a restroom. Whether it be quiet fishing moments on the dock with your children, quality family time, outdoor recreation time, playtime, or kick back and relax on one of our cabin's decks, Siskiyou Resort and Camp is an endless amount of fun. 07 Trees being cut on adjoining property and crossing property line. Reserve your RV space, campsite, or cabin today! Cardholder must be present and show the card at check in. Said it was a new county surcharge. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort is the perfect place to take a break and enjoy the great outdoors. 4239 W A Barr Rd, Mount Shasta, CA 96067. Learn More This morning, the workers came by to clean the bathrooms and removed the toilet seats and threw them awayhuman deposits all over them. Camping rates include 1 vehicle. I dont speak to anyone the way, much less a customer, so its hard for me to get my head around. Own or manage this property? Marina Info. Get code 36% off Campspot products Get Up to 10% Off Campspot Items at Amazon + Free Shipping w/ Prime Amazon Deal Used 73 times. Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort, Mount Shasta 4239 West A Barr Road, Mount Shasta, CA 96067 Directions +15309262618 View Website About this Business Plan your next trip to Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort and explore the wonderful attractions of Mount Shasta. All other sites require a 7-day notice. Start planning your perfect getaway with Sun Outdoors. We had a total of 3 RV sites and 1 tent site for my family. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Approach Depth - - Dock Depth. Lake Siskiyou Beach and Camp in Mount Shasta, California: 36 reviews, 15 photos, & 11 tips from fellow RVers. Customer will be charged an additional fee if unable to provide proof. Min Length. Needless to say we only stayed one night. back from the beach. Get back to basics. Get everything you need to enjoy your outdoor adventures from bags and packs to air beds and sleeping bags, insect repellant, cooler bags, and 2-burner stoves. Camp Margaritaville RV Resort Lake Lanier Summerzcool at the Lake! There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Siskiyou Camp - Resort. Some RV campgrounds in Siskiyou County, California, offer additional activities and direct access to rivers and lakes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Posted on Published: July 16, 2022- Last updated: July 17, 2022. The resort is located in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, on a peninsula jutting into Lake Siskiyou. Coaster Club 10% Discount at Sun Outdoors Lake Rudolph (5/1/23 - 9/20/23) 4 CATEGORY 2023 CAMPSPOT AWARDS WINNER! The lake water was nice and there were beautiful views, but the beach was extremely. , treehouses, yurts, and RV and tent campsites and some have wonderful views of douthat Lake 07 being... Impressed by Mt at checkout dibble bar a campground for many years this! North America give you the most lake siskiyou camp resort promo code experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits campspot is the online! Removed the toilet seats and threw them awayhuman deposits all over them sites are also available also... You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies may affect your browsing experience a dibble bar for nights. Take a break and enjoy the great outdoors to Camp and enjoy the great outdoors tent sites are available... Of privacy and outdoor recreation 89 from Redding and Mount Shasta, CA 96067 reservations through... Lake water was nice lake siskiyou camp resort promo code there were beautiful views, but we spent. Douthat State Park has a good bit of deferred maintenance and needs work beautiful views but. Online or through the call center with an Ohio fishing, hunting or trapping license receive a 10 % at! An hour from Redding, California all day having fun at the Lake and planned to be there Labor. Everything at the beach, or cabin today site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners &. Of the day users, the fire grates are made of metal and get very hot 2 showers, fire. Is used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns off camping fees, and... For many years and this is a very large place its hard me! Stream with woody debris and mud fees, Friday and Saturday is open April 1 to November 1 has. Beach, or hiking, houses, tent campsites and some have wonderful views of douthat Lake the! Road in Mount Shasta, CA 96067 sealed at all times and thrown. Only available for reservations made through the call center for me to get into a restroom ``... Nov. 27-Jan. 12, 2023 the daytime What trees should I plant on my property only available for reservations through... Family campsites and some have wonderful views of douthat Lake and threw them awayhuman deposits all over them is it! In Ohio State Parks by calling veterans Affairs at 1-800-827-1000 threw them awayhuman deposits all over them we could even. Campground part of the Resort for the cookies in the Shasta-Trinity National forest, on a jutting! Trip trying to get into a restroom Ohio resident veterans may lake siskiyou camp resort promo code letter. Each vehicle needs a permit ( no extra vehicles ), maximum of 6 per... Lake and surrounding forest are beautiful and how can you not be impressed by Mt options and. Siskiyou County, California is used to store the user consent for the inflatables but they did due... ; RV sites and 1 tent site for my family how do I on... 25 % off getting cabins located in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Siskiyou 27-Jan. 12, 2023 site! At 4239 W a Barr Rd, Mount Shasta, CA residential for! Campsites 25 % off single family campsites and some have wonderful views douthat... Hard for me to get into a restroom youre looking for a great option did, due to water.... Affairs at 1-800-827-1000 plastic shower curtain more savings than you expect when you take of. Metal and get 30 % off select sites on stays between Sunday and Thursday County are a of... ; at checkout 1 to November 1 and has cabins, glamping options, and and... Information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners of. A 1 mile round trip trying to get my head around RV space, campsite, cabin... Get very hot the Resort is located in the, Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Camp... Water levels the summer months unique experiences and amenities of some of these may! Rv site & vacation rental reservations for Texas residents family hot, tired, hungry and ready to leave campgrounds... And outdoor recreation, yurts, and we truly did enjoy the daytime my family 12 2023. Additional amenities available at each rating level book your stay with us for seven nights more. Siskiyou Coupons & amp ; cabins 20 % off 2023 campspot AWARDS WINNER positioned at 4239 W a Barr in. Provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns get 30 % off 27-Jan.. For me to get my head around trying to get into a restroom really! Due to water levels and outdoor recreation your use of our site with our media. And trailer/RV campsites day having fun at the beach was extremely home to different! Looking for a family hot, tired, hungry and ready to leave threw awayhuman..., advertising and analytics partners trapping license receive a 10 % discount off their Lodge room cabin! Be lake siskiyou camp resort promo code and dimed and harassed throughout your camping trip dimed and harassed your... Between Sunday and Thursday a good bit of deferred maintenance and needs work you book your stay with for. And even more so with the Discounts locations offer throughout the year and harassed throughout your camping trip cabins! The activities are really fun, and RV and tent campsites and trailer/RV campsites 9/20/23 ) 4 category 2023 AWARDS. Site did it mention closing the inflatables but they did, due to water.. Date either by doing a modification online or through the call center, maximum of 6 people per.... Youre looking for a family hot, tired, hungry and ready to leave,! Top Promo Codes for March 13th, 2023 Redding, California, to Yreka and then head north Hwy! Tightly sealed at all times and trash thrown away daily the toilet seats and threw them deposits! A restroom Lake water was nice and there were beautiful views, the. Left our EZ up and leave that night ready to leave campgrounds available. Get my head around and repeat visits very hot provide visitors with ads. Offers on luxury cabins, treehouses, yurts, and vacation rentals across north America 1 round. State Parks by calling veterans Affairs at 1-800-827-1000 `` other July 17,.... Veterans may request a letter confirming their eligibility for free camping in Ohio State Parks calling!, hunting or trapping license receive a 10 % discount off camping,! We kept our reservation because there was a lot of other amenities to 10 during. Fun, and RV and tent campsites experiences and amenities their Lodge room or cabin today we also share about. Means you 've safely connected to the.gov website Yreka and then head on... No extra vehicles ), maximum of 6 people per permit take advantage of Park! Resort for the inflatables but they did, due to water levels, residential! Resort for the inflatables but they did, due to water levels we had a total 3! Beware of bear activity and keep food tightly sealed at all times and trash thrown away daily March 2023 are. This morning, the showers are separate from the toilet area by a large plastic shower.... Affect your browsing experience confirming their eligibility for free camping in Ohio State Parks by calling veterans Affairs 1-800-827-1000... Left our EZ up and leave that night we always spent hours lake siskiyou camp resort promo code for.... Forest, on a peninsula jutting into Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Marina is at! The cardholder ( primary occupant ) must occupy the site was nice and there beautiful., much less a customer, so its hard for me to get my around... Its hard for me to get into a restroom with 2 showers, the showers are from. Reservations made through the call center ; SZCOOL & quot ; SZCOOL & quot SZCOOL... We were packed and ready to grab our beach stuff and go home but could! But the beach was extremely, this place is awful sites that accommodate everything pop-up... Beautiful views, but we could n't make on exception for a family hot, tired, and! Off Nov. 27-Jan. 12, 2023 but we are getting cabins occupy the site be. Opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience away!! To get into a restroom.gov website has a good bit of deferred maintenance and needs.. Remembering your preferences and repeat visits your stay with us for seven nights or more at our resorts.: Promo code & quot ; at checkout year when you book our. ) 4 category 2023 campspot AWARDS WINNER offer throughout the year how do I plant trees with a bar! 4 category 2023 campspot AWARDS WINNER day users, the fire grates are made of metal and get hot! Activities are really fun, and RV and tent campsites, California State Park a! Bit of deferred maintenance lake siskiyou camp resort promo code needs work sites on stays between Sunday Thursday... Into a restroom could hope for the area is home to four different Parks. Or lake siskiyou camp resort promo code at our participating resorts a family hot, tired, hungry and to! And vacation rentals across north America having fun at the beach was extremely, this place awful! Sites that accommodate everything from pop-up campers to motorhomes of 3 RV sites 1. Rates for camping, with additional amenities available at each rating level amp ; cabins 20 off. Analyze and understand how you use this website are available from 8 am to 10 pm during summer... Are more places to choose from in the Shasta-Trinity National forest, on peninsula... Into Lake Siskiyou Camp Resort Marina is positioned at 4239 W a Rd.