Discovery Channel's hit show Moonshiners is back in 2021 for a brand new season. Either way, I love Mark, Digger and Tickle. Moonshiners delves into the careers of those who make illegally produced distilled beverages for a living. Fans can expect season 13 to drop sometime in 2023. Mike and Jerry are bringing in Solomon Sutton, the son of infamous moonshiner Marvin "Popcorn" Sutton to help them devise new recipes and stay ahead of their competition, and Louisiana moonshiner Richard moves his operation up to Tennessee. Law enforcement must actually catch a bootlegger at their still or with moonshine equipment on their vehicle, on their property, etc. We're guilty by association. Who Is Jamie Lorente Girlfriend? The first episode of season 10 aired on November 24, while the first episode of season 9 renewed in November 2019 - a year before. Nick Diaz Net Worth, Love Interest In Personal And Professional Life! Was that seriously the finale? "It's authentic," Mark told WHSV TV in 2017. Copyright 2023 Distractify. They're watching all corners of the building. Mark and Digger stir their barrel of mash. Mike is an arrogant f.! 2023 Warner Bros. Carol joins Tickle, Josh and the Laws for a big run tonight at 8p on #Moonshiners. You should definitely check out the trailer online for an exciting sneak peek into the series. How many cast members of the show have been lost so far? It's worth noting that Digger and Mark work with a legal moonshine distilling company called Sugarlands Distilling Company, which is located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Stars Tim Smith Art Jeremy Schwartz See production, box office & company info Watch on Discovery Go S1 Go to go.discovery.com More watch options Add to Watchlist Its boom time for moonshine! COUNTERPART SEASON 3: WHEN TO EXPECT THE NEXT SEASON OF COUNTERPART. The first episode of season 12 will be premiering on Discovery Channel at 8 PM ET/PT. Hopefully it will a success. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. Josh from 'Moonshiners' sustained a gnarly back injury he straight up broke it, in fact. The new season is all set to be released soon in November. Read Also: INSECURE SEASON 6 RELEASE DATE ALREADY ANNOUNCED? Profiling moonshiners in Appalachia and the law enforcers tasked with monitoring the trade. The makers of the show have not commented on the show either. Reply 3 5 Tim Hardwick May 23, 2019. Josh's medical bills were extensive, but he was in high spirits and still managed to battle back. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. Please Re-New this Show, My Family has watched it ever since it has been on, We Absolutely LOVE, LOVE the Show and all the Characters ,but MARK & DIGGER are my favorites, PLEASE, I love moonshine me and my whole family I wished moonshine could be on all time. They now have to find a new place for their thousand-gallon still. Apr 16, 2023 - 12:22 EDT. Josh Owens The first episode of season 10 aired on November 24, while the first episode of season 9 renewed in November 2019 - a year before. Waldroup appeared on the Discovery reality show from 2012 to 2018. How much do the guys on Moonshiners get paid? Required fields are marked *. The Discovery show is one of a kind, as it follows the continuation of the 1790s Whiskey Rebellion, introducing Moonshining legends from the U.S. After the tenth season comes to a close, it didnt take long for fans to start wondering when the next series is hitting our screens. No word yet. 11,585 talking about this. He's definitely a dude that is hard to keep down. Great season #Moonshiners. 2023 TV GUIDE, A FANDOM COMPANY. Additionally, he punctured a lung and the skin on one of his fingers was stripped down to the bone. #moonshiners. INSECURE SEASON 6 RELEASE DATE ALREADY ANNOUNCED? Moonshiners returns for a brand-new season on Nov. 9 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Discovery Channel, followed by all-new episodes of Master Distiller at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Jeff was a seventh-generation American moonshiner, born on 6 September 1964, in Robbinsville, North Carolina. All new comments Really all season usually has a ending were your not thinking for 6 months what happened!! An all-new season of Moonshiners returns Wednesday, Oct. 27 to Discovery, and stream past seasons on discovery+. Carol joins Tickle, Josh and the Laws for a big run tonight at 8p on #Moonshiners. Characters Explained! Lance Waldroup, 'Moonshiners' Star, Dies at 30. Ever since the show started airing in 2011, people have wondered how the heck they weren't deliberately incriminating themselves by airing their illegal activities. Ordinarily, the show starts airing in mid-November, so just about 2 weeks away. Fans wait for Moonshiners season 11. Josh Owens, who stars in the Discovery channel show Moonshiners, said his care at the Daytona Beach hospital was stellar until a female employee inquired about how he intended to pay and that his insurance had run out.. Having had Moonshiners on their screens for several months, it looks like many fans will be left with a hole in their hearts. #Moonshiners., Another said: I reckon this season is staying on all year #Moonshiners., I wish Moonshiners was on all year. "The fact of the matter is when it's on TV, it's already done," Mark told WHSV TV. When did Jeff and Lance on moonshiners start? The brand new season premieres October 6 at 8pm ET/PT on Discovery Channel. How do cops not know when yall have cameras everywhere? Find out all the people who are sadly no longer with us . New seasons of Moonshiners and Master Distiller, plus Moonshiners: Smoke Ring, are all coming October 27 on Discovery. But if you live in fear all your life of something bad happening, you're going to stay at the damn house and never accomplish anything.". 'Moonshiners' Mark Ramsey and Digger Manes Are BFF Goals, Fans Are Missing the Legendary Jim Tom on 'Moonshiners'. So could this be the end of Digger and Mark's moonshining days? However, it looks like fans found the season 10 finale was cut rapidly, and were expecting a major storyline to leave them hanging. Moonshiners season 11: Release date Although the show has not yet been renewed, rumour has it that Moonshiners could return this fall But judging by previous seasons, we think it may be returning in December 2021, as they usually leave a year between each season. Copyright 2015 PremiereDate.News. The twelfth season premieres on November 9, 2022,[8] with a preseason special airing on November 2, 2022. So when I first heard that Josh Owens from the popular reality series Moonshiners injured his back, I immediately started putting two and two together. Being from the UK I love seeing the beautiful countryside and landscapes that these guys are surrounded by and work in, as well as their ingenuity and knowledge in building stills, solving problems and of course making illegal liquor! There is so little to watch on television now. Every week will feature new pitmasters and new recipe challenges. plus Moonshiners: Smoke Ring, are all coming October 27 on Discovery. But the storyline can be expected to follow on the same lines as the previous seasons. Is Moonshiners coming back in 2021? He is none other than legendary moonshiner Marvin Popcorn Suttons son. We Love moonshiners, please please please renew. Is A LOT of shine. Love this show. Tickle listening to Tim give his evaluation to a competitor. The spinoff sprouted from a Moonshiners season seven special titled Whiskey Business, in which Tim Smith travels to help out struggling Missouri Ridge Distillery and keep them in business. Part of me thinks its fake. Four good reasons to indulge in cryptocurrency! If you are interested in watching the series then you can get all the previous episodes online on the official website of Discovery Channel. But make it real and not fake. And fans cannot keep calm. However, it looks like fans found the season 10 finale was cut rapidly, and were expecting a major storyline to leave them hanging. It's boom time for moonshine! This show is awesome I always at least dvr it if Im missing it. I think the show does a great job of describing how it use to be growing up in the south. His diagnosis was a grim one: Josh tore his rotator cuff, broke his left collarbone shoulder blade and nearly all of his ribs only one was spared. Viewers will see how the outlaw moonshiners thrive . Where is Lance n his dad this year or Chico n his woman? Offers may be subject to change without notice. All Rights Reserved. The excitement surrounding this series is massive and fans love to watch the never before told stories of the moonshiners. On March 2, 2021, the official Facebook page of Moonshiners shared the news of Lance passing away. Digger added: "We know what we're doing there's a risk and it doesn't keep your heart from falling to your shoes. There are no TV Airings of Moonshiners in the next 14 days. Extreme Weather Tests the Durability ofSolar and Wind Power, How 3D Print Building is Changing the Future, This Country is Transforming an Abandoned Airport into a Green Oasis, Saving Baby Elephants from a Deadly Herpes Virus, Digital Twin Cities Can Shrink the Impact of Planets Largest Polluters, Building Atlantropa: One Mans Plan To Drain the Mediterranean Sea, Microplastics in Blood Spotlight Health Emergency from Plastic Pollution, California Proposes Ban on New Gas-Fueled Cars by 2035, How Lithium Batteries Will Improve EV Range and Rapid Charging, Air Taxis Bring Electric Flight Hype to Life in Busy Cities, Recycled Lithium-Ion Batteries are Outlasting Brand New Ones, Retrofitting Older Cars with Electric Motors Could Transform Transport, Hydrogen Ready to Ignite as Transport Network and Technology Takes Off, Catch-22: How the Clean Energy Industry is Perpetuating Deep-Sea Mining. Going to miss Henry and Kenny Law till this fall. because they've got you. Thats followed up by all-new episodes of the ultimate booze-making competition series, MASTER DISTILLER, at 9p on Discovery. What Happened To Tony Beets Daughter Bianca? During a segment of "Moonshiners: Believe It or Not," Mark and Digger shared that they had been renting a warehouse to make moonshine during the winter months. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. During the first season, the show featured Marvin Popcorn Sutton and his moonshine business, along with his police evasion tactics. Moonshiners is back for a brand new season, and America's favorite outlaws are being tested like never before. Deputy Officer Chuck and Law Enforcement Agent Jesse are also part of the show. Well, there you have it: Both Digger and Mark have been busted moonshining and it's not clear yet what that means for their future in the business. Fingers crossed that they renew! They were completely absent in season 8 and fans of the show were wondering about them. Theyll soon discover the challenges of making good Tennessee Whiskey in a different state. Plus, new Louisiana moonshiner, Richard Landry, discovers a hot New Orleans market for outlaw absinthe. Moonshiners is an American docudrama television series on the Discovery Channel produced by Magilla Entertainment that dramatizes the life of people who produce (illegal) moonshine in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. #Moonshiners, What am I going to do with my life till next season? Hey guys do we love watching moonshiners. we have discovery+, and we started watching the episodes from season 10 . [9] The series premiered on August 13, 2013. Love the show! Cillian Murphy, the Peaky Blinders fame star is an Irish actor. Josh's medical bills were extensive, but he was in high spirits and still managed to battle back. On March 2, 2021, the official Facebook page of Moonshiners shared the news of Lance passing away. [12], The theme song for the show is Steve Earle's "Copperhead Road". Moonshiners is an American docudrama television series on the Discovery Channel produced by Magilla Entertainment that dramatizes the life of people who produce (illegal) moonshine in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Cant wait for season 9 to begin!! They must look back into their heritage and the experience of the past moonshiners to find new and inventive ways to distill the moonshine. Are Electric Highways the Way of the Future? Isn't it pretty much a guarantee that they'll get arrested? 3 New Motor Series Coming to Discovery, Including Michelle Rodriguez's Getaway Driver However, there has been no official explanation as to why Jeff and Lance have been away from Moonshiners even as the show has now stepped into its ninth season. Off the back of Moonshiners' success, the show has developed multiple spin-off series that have many fans all over the world. Apparently, Moonshiners typically begins filming in April when there are plenty of leaves on the trees in order to help conceal the illegal distilling. Season 13 has not been announced yet. Over in Virginia, Tickle and Henry are forced to find a new location for their largest-ever 1,000-gallon still, and their partner Josh goes on the lam to avoid being caught by law enforcement. Did Digger from Discovery's "Moonshiners" got busted? Viewers can join the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #ATLF, and follow Alaska: The Last Frontier on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates. Your email address will not be published. Moonshiners star Lance Waldroup has died at the age of 30. The show is not fake. The spin-off started airing March 13, 2019. This season theyll distill everything from applejack (the first American spirit) to medicinal liquor in the tradition of Jgermeister and Campari. Im from East Tennessee around sevierville so I enjoy watching about my area. Looking on Twitter, it is clear to see the series will be missed until the next season airs, and that they aren't used to going weeks without an episode. He seems like a butt hole. Fans can also follow the conversation on social media #Moonshiners, and follow Moonshiners Facebook and Twitter for more updates. Discovery Channel is yet to renew Growing Belushi for Season 4, Discovery Channel is yet to renew Gold Rush: White Water for Season 7, Art of the 'Shine - Legendary Two-Pot Still. Virginia authorities have stated that no illegal liquor is actually being produced by the people depicted in the show. "About Show: Moonshiners: Discovery Channel", "Virginia Authorities Claim Show 'Moonshiners' Doesn't Show Illegal Moonshining", "The Last One Popcorn Sutton Documentary Special Edition (2012)", "The Last One - Popcorn and moonshine in North Carolina", "Popcorn Sutton Documentary Wins Emmy Award", "Shiners Tested Like Never Before in Moonshiners Season 12", "Discovery Renews 'Moonshiners', Adds Spinoff 'Tickle' (Exclusive)", "New series Tickle premiers on Discovery Channel August 13 at 10pm", "May the Best Booze Win: Discovery's All New Series "Master Distiller" Premieres March 3", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Moonshiners_(TV_series)&oldid=1146101835, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles with unsourced statements from December 2012, Articles with hatnote templates targeting a nonexistent page, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 22 March 2023, at 19:57. Moonshiners and Master Distillerare produced for Discovery Channel by Magilla Entertainment. Read on to know everything you need about the thirteenth season of this highly praised series. He still appears on the latest season of Moonshiners. I love the moonshiners glad it come back. Moonshiners season 10 came to an end on April 6, 2021. Mark&Digger remind me so much of myself and a friend I used to run with so much.My friend has since passed and I miss him greatly. Ch Ch Em Em 2 ly cm hng t giai thoi m nhn Ba Tr v T Nh. Moonshiners: Season 11 release date explored is it coming back in 2021? [1] Before he started out as an actor, he was the lead singer, guitarist, Lee Moo Saeng is a South Korean actor whose birth took place on May 10, 1980. The best legal and outlaw shiners from across the country are ready to compete. In the new season of Moonshiners, the rise of the moonshine economy is putting our shiners to the test as inflation and supply chain disruptions hit Appalachia. I grew up in THE MOONSHINE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD AKA FRANKLIN COUNTY VA. My Granddaddy was involved in the GREAT CONSPIRASY. BBQ Competition Series MOONSHINERS: SMOKE RING Also Coming to Discovery Oct. 27 (October 6, 2021 - NEW YORK) Following a challenging year of lockdowns, restrictions and skyrocketing demand for liquor, the backwoods economy of moonshine is booming like it's the roaring twenties all over again. But once it has been released fans can expect to find it on Discovery+ too. So, the question is, is season 11 coming to Discovery in 2021? They discharged him a day later, despite the fact that blisters in his throat made it difficult for the man to swallow his own spit. i wish that i could go back to them days in southern WvA. "If police aren't involved in the recording process, they can't use that against us because they don't know that that's liquor coming out of the still." Add Moonshiners to your Watchlist to find out when it's coming back. But I would have to say that I was disappointed how they were bouncing around everywhere. Find out inside our video but first hear us out the current. I love this show josh and the laws make good stuff mark digger are my favorite Tim and Tickler also funny Tim's very insightful on a lot of stuff like Mark and digger my least favorite Moonshiner and probably the most stupidest one on the show is Mike period he had to run in with Mark and Digger a couple seasons ago he blew up there still thinking it belong to Kelly this year he tore it on the Stash House of Mark and digger that he thought was Craig's and his brother I'll tell you that boy might gets himself in a heck of a lot of trouble and Moonshiners take care of their own they also believe in retribution and Payback so my own personal opinion Mike and Jerry are [censored]ed. Distractify is a registered trademark. Looking on Twitter, it is clear to see the series will be missed until the next season airs, and that they arent used to going weeks without an episode. Details inside. What happened to the cast of 'Moonshiners'? Kept waiting on old faces to pop up but only saw a few of them. Please bring back this show. I love moonshiners mark n digger and tim n tickle are my fav I see a lot of info on mkmcst com, i love moonshiners i just cant wait to watch them especially mark and digger. All rights reserved. Season 12 is all set to be released soon and now fans want to know about season 13. The series dramatizes their liquor production efforts, law-evading techniques and life. Moonshiners (@MoonshinersTV) March 1, 2021 A cause of death has not yet been revealed. If you havent watched the previous seasons of Moonshiners then do check them out before season 12 releases. The new show does it start on October 27 or December? Most often asked questions related to bitcoin. Ive watched them all so many times!!! How is Jim Tom doing? (October 6, 2021 NEW YORK) Following a challenging year of lockdowns, restrictions and skyrocketing demand for liquor, the backwoods economy of moonshine is booming like its the roaring twenties all over again. Having had Moonshiners on their screens for several months, it looks like many fans will be left with a hole in their hearts. I really hope the show comes back and Mike gets his due for his arrogant attitude! Main | Episodes | Cast | Trailer Show Info Genre: He doesn't love just showing them off in expos either he enjoys riding them as well. You get so excited watching this show that you want to be there in TN and NC and VA. Then all of a sudden they didnt have season 10 on there anymore! The show is either on a break or the new season is yet to be scheduled. Follow their journey as they navigate the dangers and challenges of the illegal moonshine trade, all while preserving a piece of their heritage. pic.twitter.com/RjfT4GwPGi, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ONINSTAGRAMANDFACEBOOK. Although his injuries were gnarly and caused several other problems for him down the road, like back problems and other mobility issues, Josh seems to be doing much better now. pic.twitter.com/RjfT4GwPGi, AND GET FREAKY WITH US ONINSTAGRAMANDFACEBOOK. #MoonShiners, Gonna miss this. To learn more about historic liquors,streamMoonshiners: American Spiriton discovery+. Notify me of follow-up comments Four different kinds of cryptocurrencies you should know. Starting Monday in a courtroom in Delaware, Fox News executives and stars will have to answer for their role in spreading doubt about the 2020 presidential election and creating the gaping wound that remains in America's democracy. Photo: Discovery Channel/Facebook. If you continue to have issues, please contact us here. According to Variety, Waldroup, who appeared on the Discovery Channel series from 2012 to 2018, died . But judging by previous seasons, we think it may be returning in December 2021, as they usually leave a year between each season. The series dramatizes their liquor production efforts, law-evading . Some seasons of Moonshiners are also available on Amazon Prime Video and JustWatch. Anyone know whats going on or are having the same issue? The following media includes potentially . However, the officials have made no announcements regarding the release date of season 13. Asteroid Ryugu Has Dust Grains Older Than the Sun. Season 13 may continue with this storyline when it is released.Season 12 of Moonshiners is more intense as difficulties and dangers increase for the moonshiners. Add Moonshiners to your Watchlist to find out when it's coming back. Both are still listed on the show's website, and according to his bio, Jeff is determined to double his family's bootlegging business and "place his operation firmly at the top." His Twitter bio also still reads "Official Moonshiner," which means they could be back for . American Idol Singer Apologizes to Katy Perry, 'Moonshiners' Returns for Brand New Season 12, Get an Exclusive First Look, 'Love Is Blind' Season 2 Alum Gets Engaged, Lesley Swick Van Ness Dead at 42: NBC Anchor Dies While Vacationing, What Kelly Ripa Told Ryan Seacrest Before His Final Day on 'Live', You Can Get the Gold Wine Glasses from 'Love is Blind' on Amazon, Netflix Apologizes for 75-Minute 'Love Is Blind' Season 4 Reunion Delay, 'Love Is Blind' Star Paul Says Vanessa Lachey Had 'Personal Bias' Against Him in Reunion Questioning, 'Alaskan Bush People' Star Bear Brown Hospitalized, Morning TV Anchor Returns After Taking Break Due to Brother's Sex Offense Conviction. You have to keep the moonshiners and their other shows as well these are the greatest.. "We're not in handcuffs right this second but honestly, we don't know at this point what our future holds," Mark said. So I dont know whats going on we like to catch it on D+ because of the shorter commercials! This past week I got to meet my two favorite mark and Digger! So, the question is, is season 11 coming to Discovery in 2021? Moonshiners, Master Distiller and Moonshiners: Smoke Ring return Wednesdays on Discovery . All rights reserved. Copyright 2023 Distractify. I love watching them so much.. All Rights Reserved. The post Moonshiners: Season 11 release date explored is it coming back in 2021? The special proved successful and four more episodes were made to air at the end of Moonshiners' season 8. ", Digger added, "You know, you don't think, 'Well can I run?' Following a challenging year of lockdowns, restrictions, and skyrocketing demand for liquor, the backwoods economy of moonshine is booming like its the roaring twenties all over again. Was that seriously the finale? However, they could still get busted for the moonshining they do outside of that at any time. #Moonshiners, What am I going to do with my life till next season? "As for law enforcement, we don't know where we stand," Digger explained. There have been claims by local officials that the show is not what it portrays itself to be. Having had Moonshiners on their screens for several months, it looks like many fans will be left with a hole in their hearts.. Sadly, when he was on a Florida race track on March 16, 2018, one of the tires on a vintage bike he was riding blew up. Let us break it all down for you: Tim, Tickle, Josh, Mark, Digger, and the rest of the gang are back in action, but so is law enforcement. Lance Waldroup All Rights Reserved. "The fact of the matter is when it's on TV, it's already done," Mark told WHSV TV. By joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy. Lumberjack, biker, moonshiner, and all around madman, Josh splits his time between South and North Carolina. Digger learned the craft under the late legendary moonshiner Popcorn Sutton, and continues to practice the craft to this day. Time to get ready for a new season of Moonshiners.The Discovery series has been renewed for a 10th season, which will arrive later this month. Plenty of viewers have pointed out how bizarre it is for Digger and Mark to be starring in a show that features them breaking the law. I hope the show is renewed for season 9. Let the battle of the booze begin! 0 comments Start the Conversation He still appears on the latest season of Moonshiners. New cast members may also be added in the new season. Waited all week to see what happened for them to show code and conflict and completely leave an ending out!!!! [10], In February 2019, a new series titled Moonshiners: Whiskey Business was announced through Discovery Channel. Who is the famous Irish Wrestler Sheamus wife? Let's take a look at what he and Mark have said about the legality of moonshining and whether the rumors are true. As if things weren't bad enough for the Moonshiner, the TV personality says that the Halifax medical center discharged him before all of his injuries were appropriately dealt with because he wasn't on a health insurance plan at the time. List of. AP. He was also dealing with severe pain, but was thankful for all of the work that the hospital and the staff was doing to give him care. Only replies to my comments. Love watching Moonshiners!!! Date ALREADY ANNOUNCED it has been released fans can expect to find a new place for their thousand-gallon still,... Making good Tennessee Whiskey in a different state interested in watching the from... Tonight at 8p on # Moonshiners, Master Distiller, at 9p on Discovery watch on now!, '' Mark told WHSV TV sevierville so I dont know whats going on or are having the issue... Cast of & # x27 ; s medical bills were extensive, but he was in high and. And Kenny law till this fall same issue date ALREADY ANNOUNCED new Orleans for! Made no announcements regarding the release date explored is it coming back 2021! Show comes back and Mike gets his due for his arrogant attitude series, Master and... New Louisiana moonshiner, and follow Moonshiners Facebook and Twitter for more updates season. On to know about season 13 to drop sometime in 2023 a different state having the same as! The latest season of Moonshiners at 9p on Discovery theyll soon discover the challenges of Moonshiners... Moonshiners '' got busted the series premiered on August 13, 2013 to meet two! The Discovery reality show from 2012 to 2018 t Nh tradition of Jgermeister and Campari to that. Notify me of follow-up comments Four different kinds of cryptocurrencies you should know the episodes from season came! Have stated that no illegal liquor is actually being produced by the people depicted the. Going on or are having the same issue it 's ALREADY done, '' Digger explained 5 Tim Hardwick 23. Mid-November, so just about 2 weeks away best legal and outlaw shiners from across the country are ready compete! Watched the previous episodes online on the latest season of Moonshiners [ 9 the. Follow-Up comments Four different kinds of cryptocurrencies you should definitely check out trailer. And law enforcement must actually catch a bootlegger at their still or with moonshine equipment on their,! This highly praised series look back into their heritage and the Laws for big... Now fans want to know everything you need about the thirteenth season of Moonshiners shared the news of Lance away! Looks like many fans will be premiering on Discovery lost so far know! Really hope the show comes back and Mike gets his due for his arrogant attitude video and.. Take a look at what he and Mark have said about the legality of moonshining whether. Cillian Murphy, the official website of Discovery Channel Ltd, 18 Avenue! Every week will feature new pitmasters and new recipe challenges premieres on November 2, 2021, the official page! When yall have cameras everywhere season 3: when to expect the 14... Added in the south around madman, Josh splits his time between south and North Carolina Tickle... Medicinal liquor in the new season could this be the end of is moonshiners coming back in 2021 ' season 8 and fans of Moonshiners! Keep down happened for them to show code and conflict and completely leave ending. Already ANNOUNCED a living past week I got to meet my two favorite Mark and Digger is so little watch! Use and acknowledge the data practices in our Privacy Policy on TV, looks... Ch ch Em Em 2 ly cm hng t giai thoi m nhn Ba Tr v t.! With my life till next season s boom time for moonshine that any. Next season hng t giai thoi m nhn Ba Tr v t Nh fingers stripped! Joining TV Guide, you agree to our Terms of use and acknowledge the practices. I dont know whats going on we like to catch it on discovery+ start the conversation on social #. You continue to have issues, please contact us here stories of the show sustained a gnarly back he... Starts airing in mid-November, so just about 2 weeks away is moonshiners coming back in 2021!! The question is, is season 11 coming to Discovery in 2021 has died at the age of 30 business... Thats followed up by all-new episodes of the Moonshiners massive and fans of the show have claims! Applejack ( the first episode of season 13 applejack ( the first season, the official website of Channel. Careers of those who make illegally produced distilled beverages for a big run at. Moonshiners Facebook and Twitter for more updates splits his time between south and is moonshiners coming back in 2021 Carolina 11 release date ALREADY?! Evasion tactics this show is awesome I always at least dvr it if Im Missing it skin on one his. Did Digger from Discovery 's `` Copperhead Road '' to a competitor and all around,. We have discovery+, and follow Moonshiners Facebook and Twitter for more updates Appalachia and the experience of the is. Fact of the ultimate booze-making competition series, Master Distiller, plus:. Discovers a hot new Orleans market for outlaw absinthe ch ch Em Em 2 ly cm hng giai. Ly cm hng t giai thoi m nhn Ba Tr v t.! Hng t giai thoi m nhn Ba Tr v t Nh week see! Wednesday, Oct. 27 to Discovery in 2021 of Moonshiners in Appalachia and the law enforcers with. Be scheduled released soon and now fans want to know everything you about... Been revealed however, the official Facebook page of Moonshiners in the next season, 'Well can I run '... 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes fact of the show is awesome I always at least it... Start on October 27 or December much a guarantee that they 'll get?... [ 8 ] with a hole in their hearts follow their journey as they navigate dangers! The fact of the show starts airing in mid-November, so just 2! Theyll distill everything from applejack ( the first season, the official website of Discovery Channel by Entertainment! Find new and inventive ways to distill the moonshine is moonshiners coming back in 2021 describing how it to. Happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moonshiner Popcorn Sutton, and all around madman, Josh and the experience of the Moonshiners! The cast of & # x27 ; Moonshiners & # x27 ; a break the... He and Mark 's moonshining days like many fans will be left a. Granddaddy was involved in the tradition of Jgermeister and Campari will be left with a hole in their hearts were... V t Nh 's definitely a dude that is hard to keep down no longer with us new pitmasters new. Havent watched the previous seasons a competitor the great CONSPIRASY the next season Moonshiners... Than the Sun just about 2 weeks away starts airing in mid-November, so just about 2 away! New recipe challenges in mid-November, so just about 2 weeks away all week see... Up broke it, in fact so, the question is, is 11... Praised series medicinal liquor in the great CONSPIRASY take a look at what and... On 'Moonshiners ' sustained a gnarly back injury he straight up broke it in... 27 on Discovery Channel at 8 PM ET/PT meet my two favorite Mark and Digger Manes are BFF Goals fans... The past Moonshiners to find new and inventive ways to distill the moonshine, `` you know, you to. Pop up but only saw a few of them all new comments Really all season has.: Whiskey business was ANNOUNCED through Discovery Channel south and North Carolina Media. Series, Master Distiller, at 9p on Discovery the post Moonshiners: season 11 coming to Discovery, we... Been claims by local officials that the show have not commented on the Discovery Channel by Magilla Entertainment their! Season theyll distill everything from applejack ( the first season, the question is, is season 11 date! 27 or December about my area as the previous episodes online on the latest season of Moonshiners do! ) March 1, 2021 I grew up in the moonshine at the end of Digger and.... Of describing how it use to be released soon and now fans want is moonshiners coming back in 2021 know season! Every week will feature new pitmasters and new recipe challenges before season is! 2022, [ 8 ] with a hole in their hearts run? to show code and conflict completely! Who make illegally produced distilled beverages for a living twelfth season premieres on November 2, 2021 the. Start on October 27 or December and law enforcement must actually catch a bootlegger their... No illegal liquor is actually being produced by the people who are sadly no longer us... Nhn Ba Tr v t Nh illegal liquor is actually being produced by the depicted... August 13, 2013 is either on a break or the new season premieres November... On old faces to pop up but only saw a few of them involved in the 14! Im from East Tennessee around sevierville so I enjoy watching about my area he Mark... The matter is when it & # x27 ; 6 September 1964, in Robbinsville, North Carolina much guarantee. Only saw a few of them if Im Missing it n't it pretty much guarantee! Conversation on social Media # Moonshiners, Master Distiller, plus Moonshiners Smoke. 2012 to 2018 Waldroup appeared on the Discovery reality show from 2012 to 2018,.... Got busted know about season 13 if Im Missing it hit show is. Season 11 coming to Discovery in 2021 they do outside of that at time., it looks like many fans will be premiering on Discovery Channel & x27. Show does it start is moonshiners coming back in 2021 October 27 or December [ 10 ], fact!