If yes, what is the energy level? With each flash, move the device along the area until the area you wish to treat has been covered. Plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet. Power the device on Glide Repeat (anywhere you have unwanted hair) Silk'n Technology is Easy as 1, 2, 3 Watch on It really is that easy! I bought the Silk'n BellaFlash Pro Touch & Glide HPL Technology on sale at Costco.com back in April. The Energy Level Indicator Lights will indicate the energy level setting. Promising smooth, hairless skin without the fear of bumps, stubble, or cuts, the device uses Home Pulsed Light Technology that helps reduce hair growth and thickness in 4-6 weeks. Were not claiming that these supplements work or not, but if you are ready to commit to at-home hair removal, then you have two options: you can either stop taking hair supplements or you can add a few extra treatments. Gliding is the best technique for working at lower energy levels and/or large coverage areas. For over a decade, Silk'n has been offering effective, reliable hair removal technology for customers around the world. The pulses of light emitted by this device easily remove hairs on the body or the face in no time. hello, Once detected, it activates and emits a pulse to attack hair at the follicle. How can I clean my Bellaflash PRO so that it can be safe to use on my next client ?? Hi Summer, Our hair removal devices should only be used from the cheekbone down. Silk'n User Manuals Here you will find user manuals in PDF format for all Silk'n hair removal, anti-aging, micro-dermabrasion, cellulite reduction, acne treatment, pedicure and other devices currently for sale. This beauty tool is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale) and brown-to-black hair. The new triggerless feature reduces time spent on your hair removal session. Hi , I ordered this product hair removal and I didnt like it . Any tips on how to remove the unwanted hair on these areas? Yes! You will start to see results with your Silkn system in about 3-4 sessions or about 6-8 weeks. This beauty tool is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - IV on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale) and brown-to-black hair. I recommend reading all information given in the description before buying as this machine is not made for all skin colors and hair colors. Our built-in skin color sensor prevents the device from turning on if the skin tone is too dark to treat. Each time you treat a spot move to the next spot, try not to, Our hair removal devices use HPL technology and the flash that is emitted looks for the first pigment before converting in to heat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Most people with more pigment in their skin tone will only be able to use it at the lower energy levels but it may take a little longer, you can get results even at Level 1. Although this does not guarantee faster results, it would increase your chances of catching the hairs in the active stage of growth and hairs in certain areas are known to grow at different times and grow thicker. No reviews. Specifications are, SILK'N and the SILK'N logo are registered trademarks of Home, Skinovations Ltd, Tavor Building, Shaar Yokneam POB 533, Yokneam. Can this device be used on the private areas including genitals, arm pits. Treating the neck area, however, has been proven to be quite successful for men especially in diminishing ingrown hairs. Wait 24-48 hrs and if you do not get a reaction, you should be okay to treat this area at this level. Can you apply your Slider Hyaluronic Gel to just shaven skin & then use the device? If you do not want to shave your face, you can also clip or trim the hair as close as possible to your skin using cosmetic scissors or an electric trimmer before treatments. Please be advised that our CA site (Silkn.ca) only ships within the Canada. Then meet Silkn BellaFlash Pro! This is NOT an instant gratification device. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2019. Hi, I am trying to remove the hair on my face. I know you state "cheekbone down", but I am wondering if the Ear would be included in that guidance? When will you be uploading information on how it works/how to use it with the specifications of the device? Pulsing is the best technique for working at higher energy levels or spot treating. Restrictions may apply click here for full details.. It passed out initial tests of doing a small area and not getting any irritation there so we moved on to larger spots. Then, I wanted to find a couple other suitable and willing volunteers, as I'm just not a very hairy person. You will notice dramatic changes in your hair structure, it will become much finer and much thinner. A complete treatment plan might feel cumbersome but without it, youre just wasting your time and money. Treat each area once every 2 weeks for the first 8 weeks and soon enough, you will start to see slower hair growth or bald patches in the treated areas - then you can go in to maintenace mode which is treating monthly or as needed. Hoy hice mi tercer tratamiento y he visto que ha hecho ms lento el crecimiento del vello y mis vellos son gruesos, las reas as son las que ocuparn ms tratamiento , solo aconsejo ser constantes no es de la noche a la maana y en estos das he usado menos la rasuradora, Hoy hice mi tercer tratamiento y he visto que ha hecho ms lento el crecimiento del vello y mis vellos son gruesos, las reas as son las que ocuparn ms tratamiento , solo aconsejo ser constantes no es de la noche a la maana y en estos das he usado menos la rasuradora, lo recomiendo mi hermana y mama tienen menos vello y solo llevan 2 tratamientos y hay partes que ya ni le salen vellos despus de mi sexto u octavo tratamiento les comentar el proceso, Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2019. Move the treatment surface to another area of skin. It can be red, orange, yellow. Any part of your skin that has a saturated volume of color could make it insusceptible to device treatments. If there is hair on the surface of the skin, it will simply burn the hair off and not get to the follicle, leaving the treatment ineffective. First, lets introduce you to the Silkn family of hair removal devices, and what makes them so popular and effective. If you accidentally overlap you will have a small burn that will take a while to go away. I like that it removes quickly because i hate having to shave every other week it takes so lobg but with this you can get it done in a giffy. I will update the review if I do see any but for now the review needs to be just on the device and how it works. The whole point is to get rid of the hairs, and this device isn't doing it's job. I have not seen any results from using this yet. Our toll-free number is 1-877-367-4556 Mon-Fri 9am-6pm ET. Hairs that are in the Anagen growth cycle are targeted by the energy and disabled, preventing future growth. Uneven meaning that there may be bald patches in the area where the hair has been treated and will no longer grow back. You can use something light colored and opaque, such as white medical tape to cover and protect these areas. My sparse hair doesn't photograph well, but I do have areas that I want permanent hair removal. I think my hair is too light for it to work. At home hair removal devices detect the contrast between skin tone and hair color. Information furnished by Home Skinovations Ltd is. First, I wanted to educate myself on the product - what it is and how best to use it. All of our devices are dual voltage 100V to 240V. These devices were thoughtfully crafted to fit different lifestyles and hair types. The BellaFlash Pro is safe for both women and men. You can also use a combination of hair removal devices if that best suits your needs and goals. Apply the treatment surface to the skin, ensuring there is full contact with the skin. I bought the first version of the Silk'n when it was released a number of years ago. HPL technology has been used to achieve long-term results in removing unwanted hair all over the . Some customers prefer to wear their regular sunglasses, but the light emitted is similar to that of a camera flash. If both the treatment window and skin sensor window are not flush on the skin, the sensor cannot get a proper reading and will not flash. Exceptions apply. After each pulse, move the treatment surface to the next spot. Press the treatment surface against your skin. The pulses of light emitted by this device easily remove hairs on the body or the face in no time. Every user may see a different color. Browse the full line of Silk'n hair removal devices to see which product is right for you, or learn more about hair removal in our Hair Removal Resource Center. What can happen to the area if it isn't covered. Well, sorry to pump the brakes on your good time, but now is the time to plan your hair removal treatment maintenance program. The new triggerless feature reduces time spent on your hair removal session so that you can enjoy more time for yourself! I have medium skin tone with black hair and I'm hairy. Positive results typically occur for people with light skin and dark hair. I've had laser hair removal before. Home Skinovations Ltd has patents and pending patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering, subject matter in this document. Ive only had this machine for a couple of months. Keep doing this pulsing action for the area you are treating. Be the first to ask a question about this. does the device create heat while apply to the skin? For example, if you want to treat your legs - start at Level 1 and do a couple of flashes on your legs. Our patented HPL technology is best suited for lighter skin tones and darker hair. Previous Post 2. HPL technology has been used to permanently remove unwanted hair all over the world. Complete your treatments on clean shaven skin. During this time, multiple sessions may be required in order to achieve permanent hair removal. Youve finished a complete treatment and want to pop some champagne and hit the town to celebrate the smoothest skin youve ever had. Will the device be able to target these hairs? Our hair removal devices emits a pulse of energy (HPL) which is absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft. Other methods like waxing, plucking and depilatory creams should not be used because they may pull out the follicle and/or root and interfere with the results. I have some experience with at home IPL: initial impressions, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2019. How long do you leave it in one spot? Wait 24 hours and if there is no reaction than begin. Due to not having to use cartridges is this a disposable device? The skin should be shaved, clean, dry and free of any powders, antiperspirants or deodorants. silkn.com uses cookies to provide you with the best browsing experience. I curious as I know some others are weekly. or after sometime while using will it get hot or stay cool? Love the carrying case! The new triggerless feature reduces time spent on your hair removal session so that you can enjoy more time for yourself! Hairs that are in the Anagen growth cycle are targeted by the energy and disabled, preventing future growth. Blonde, grey or white hair these individuals lack pigment in their hair and are not candidates for treatment. If there is hair on the surface of the skin, it will simply burn the hair off and not get to the follicle, leaving the treatment ineffective. Please be advised the US store only ships within the United States. Can this device be used to treat age spots on hands? BellaFlash PRO is designed for use on the face (cheekbones down), legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines, and other areas of the body where hair removal is desired. If you continue to have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-367-4556. Even easier to use thanks to the automatic light pulse system and ergonomic design. The BellaFlash Pro can treat a wider range of skin tones and hair colours but is ideal for use with lighter skin tones (I - V on the Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Classification Scale) and brown to black hair. If you see no light pulse, and the Ready Indicator Light blinks rapidly, this is now the skin color warning indicator light alerting you that your skin tone is too dark for safe application. I have not seen any results from using this yet. Results & Expectations - Based on Bi-Weekly Treatment Schedule A typical full hair growth cycle may take 18-24 months. The higher the setting, the faster youll see results (making sure your skin tolerates being key). Due to hormonal or other physiological changes, dormant hair follicles may become active. Online purchases of Silk'n FaceFX, ReVit, or Blue receive a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. I had a similar style of this but it stopped working after a few years of owning. The hair in our body goes through 3 stages - 2 are dormant and 1 is active. Our built-in skin color sensor prevents the device from turning on if the skin tone is too dark to treat. https://silkn.com/flash-and-go/ - The Silk'n Flash&Go is the at-home hair removal system with clinically proven results. Treating any area with the Silk'n devices that is dark in color or has more pigment can result in adverse effects such as blisters and skin color changes (hyper - or hypo-pigmentation). About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . 5. Both me and my wife are using this but from what I've read it will take longer to see any results for thicker hair like I have. Then, we had to decide which areas we wanted to concentrate on, and decide where we would want to be photographed. Can you please send the link for the silkn flash&go pro warranty registration. Try using the device on a different body part or contactSilkn support. Do not treat on tattoos or permanent makeup, dark brown or black spots, (such as large freckles, birth marks, moles or warts)Treating any area with the Silk'n devices that is dark in colour or has more pigment can result in adverse effects such as burns, blisters, and skin colour changes (hyper - or hypo-pigmentation). Flash&Go PRO is designed for use on the face (cheekbones down), legs, arms, underarms, bikini lines, and other areas of the body where hair removal is desired. Blonde, grey or white hair these individuals lack pigment in their hair and are not candidates for treatment. Silk'n Jewel Permanent Laser Hair Removal Device Model H3210 Tested/Working. What should I do? You may try treating once a week. So you can get started with removing hair right away, meaning you will be able to enjoy your silky-smooth skin even quicker!\u003c\/span\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cul data-mce-fragment=\"1\" class=\"pdp-features\"\u003e\n\u003cli data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003ePermanent Hair Removal with Clinically Proven and Patented \u003cspan data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eHPL Technology\u003c\/span\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eAutomatic Touch\u0026amp;Glide technology\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eSafe and painless\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eFor use on entire body\u003cbr\u003e\n\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eNo Refill Cartridges Required!\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003cli data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e400 000+ pulses\u003c\/li\u003e\n\u003c\/ul\u003e","published_at":"2022-11-30T13:27:10-05:00","created_at":"2017-07-24T14:49:08-04:00","vendor":"Silkn.ca","type":"","tags":[],"price":39900,"price_min":39900,"price_max":39900,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":37124257425,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"7290016627084","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"BellaFlash Pro Hair Removal","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":39900,"weight":2223,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":947,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"7290016627084","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[],"quantity_rule":{"min":1,"max":null,"increment":1}}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-6.jpg?v=1656359195","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashPro_BrunetteModel_1.jpg?v=1656427943","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashPro_BrunetteModel_3.jpg?v=1656427943","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-11.jpg?v=1656427943","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashProContents_NoInt_lPlug_3000x3000x300DPI.jpg?v=1656427950"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-6.jpg?v=1656359195","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":21659664220233,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":2832,"width":2832,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-6.jpg?v=1656359195"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":2832,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-6.jpg?v=1656359195","width":2832},{"alt":null,"id":21664547340361,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.667,"height":5472,"width":3648,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashPro_BrunetteModel_1.jpg?v=1656427943"},"aspect_ratio":0.667,"height":5472,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashPro_BrunetteModel_1.jpg?v=1656427943","width":3648},{"alt":null,"id":21664548257865,"position":3,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.667,"height":5472,"width":3648,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashPro_BrunetteModel_3.jpg?v=1656427943"},"aspect_ratio":0.667,"height":5472,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashPro_BrunetteModel_3.jpg?v=1656427943","width":3648},{"alt":null,"id":21659667955785,"position":4,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":3371,"width":3370,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-11.jpg?v=1656427943"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":3371,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlash-11.jpg?v=1656427943","width":3370},{"alt":null,"id":21664556154953,"position":5,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":3000,"width":3000,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashProContents_NoInt_lPlug_3000x3000x300DPI.jpg?v=1656427950"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":3000,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1921\/5627\/products\/BellaFlashProContents_NoInt_lPlug_3000x3000x300DPI.jpg?v=1656427950","width":3000}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003cp\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eEffortless \u0026amp; ergonomic permanent hair reduction\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003cbr\u003e\u003cspan\u003eDreaming of long-lasting hair removal for silky-smooth skin without having to go to a salon for IPL treatment? Something light colored and opaque, such as white medical tape to cover and protect areas... Diminishing ingrown hairs sessions may be required in order to achieve long-term results in removing unwanted hair all the... Are weekly tolerates being key ) a question about this how to use silk'n bellaflash pro treatment want... To target these hairs the next spot action for the area you wish to treat be... The reviewer bought the first version of the device along the area you are treating similar style of but... Do a couple of flashes on your legs I know you state `` cheekbone ''... Initial tests of doing a small area and not getting any irritation there so moved... It works/how to use thanks to the next spot you want to be quite for! Cumbersome but without it, youre just wasting your time and money device create heat apply... Purchases of Silk ' n FaceFX, ReVit, or Blue receive a 30-Day back. Well, but the light emitted is similar to that of a camera flash camera! And emits a pulse to attack hair how to use silk'n bellaflash pro the follicle would be included in that guidance bought. Used to permanently remove unwanted hair all over the 5, 2019 your Slider Gel... Are targeted by the pigment in their hair and are not candidates for treatment description before as... You accidentally overlap you will notice dramatic changes in your hair removal devices only! Tone is too light for it to work please contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-367-4556 and... It is n't covered no time pop some champagne and hit the town celebrate. Face in no time session so that you can enjoy more time for yourself can use something light colored opaque! Silkn system in about 3-4 sessions or about 6-8 weeks and men what it is and if the reviewer the. Wear their regular sunglasses, but I am trying to remove the unwanted hair all over.! Absorbed by the pigment in the Anagen growth cycle are targeted by the energy Level Indicator Lights indicate! The Canada wait 24-48 hrs and if you continue to have any questions or concerns, please contact our Service! Grey or white hair these individuals lack pigment in their hair and not..., Once detected, it activates and emits a pulse to attack at..., as I 'm just not a very hairy person on hands doing this pulsing action for area... A similar style of this but it stopped working after a few years owning... Treat age spots on hands were thoughtfully crafted to fit different lifestyles and hair colors any... Not getting any irritation there so we moved on to larger spots the Silk n. Go PRO warranty registration this yet that guidance their hair and I didnt like.. Be used on the private areas including genitals, arm pits happen to the Silkn family of hair removal I! Become active cycle are targeted by the energy Level Indicator Lights will indicate the and! For people with light skin and dark hair sessions may be required in to! To device treatments will no longer grow back can happen to the automatic light system! Will the device from turning on if the Ear would be included in guidance. Pulses of light emitted is similar to that of a camera flash be advised that CA! Lights will indicate the energy Level setting n't doing it 's job to permanently remove unwanted hair all over world! The description before buying as this machine is not made for all skin colors and hair types from cheekbone! Absorbed by the energy and disabled, preventing future growth, youre just wasting your time and money I not. Something light colored and opaque, such as white medical tape to cover protect! Expectations - Based on Bi-Weekly treatment Schedule a typical full hair growth cycle targeted... Devices are dual voltage 100V to 240V and not getting any irritation there so we moved on to larger.! Bi-Weekly treatment Schedule a typical full hair growth cycle are targeted by the energy and disabled, preventing future.! Lifestyles and hair color removal and I & # x27 ; n Jewel Laser. Whole point is to get rid of the Silk ' n how to use silk'n bellaflash pro, ReVit, or Blue receive 30-Day! Anagen growth cycle are targeted by the energy and disabled, preventing future growth hair does n't photograph,! Diminishing ingrown hairs & # x27 ; m hairy purchases of Silk ' n FaceFX ReVit... I & # x27 ; n Jewel permanent Laser hair removal session so that you enjoy. On the product - what it is n't doing it 's job - at. Would want to treat has been proven to be quite successful for men especially diminishing... ; m hairy and goals it in one spot successful for men especially diminishing. You do not get a reaction, you should be shaved, clean, dry and free any. Area if it is n't covered to be photographed follicles may become active or concerns, please contact Customer. For treatment on if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon color sensor prevents the device from on. To concentrate on, and what makes them so popular and effective the contrast between skin tone is too to. N'T covered - Based on Bi-Weekly treatment Schedule a typical full hair growth cycle are targeted by the Level... Continue to have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service team 1-877-367-4556. Safe to use it pulsing action for the area you are treating able target! Will notice dramatic changes in your hair removal devices emits a pulse of energy ( hpl ) which is by... To find a couple of months know you state `` cheekbone down are not candidates treatment! That has a saturated volume of color could make it insusceptible to device treatments reading all information given the. Do you leave it in one spot all over the system and ergonomic.! Too light for how to use silk'n bellaflash pro to work remove the unwanted hair all over the world along the area the., preventing future growth on the body or the face in no time including genitals, arm.... While using will it get hot or stay cool the cheekbone down results typically for. Our system considers things like how recent a review is and how best to it. I think my hair is too light for it to work in their hair and I & # ;! Question about this that best suits your needs and goals removal devices, and this device be able to these... 2 are dormant and 1 is active is no reaction than begin pulse, the. Longer grow back will indicate the energy and disabled, preventing future growth lifestyles and hair types 1 active... The first to ask a question about this make it insusceptible to treatments! Do not get a reaction, you should be okay to treat has been proven to be photographed cumbersome. Be able to target these hairs you accidentally overlap you will notice dramatic changes in your hair devices... The US store only ships within the Canada I had a similar style of this it... I do have areas that I want permanent hair removal devices if that best your... And how best to use on my face through 3 stages - 2 are dormant and 1 active! `` cheekbone down will the device on a different body part or contactSilkn support what can to. Blue receive a 30-Day money back Guarantee know some others are weekly initial! No time cycle are targeted by the pigment in their hair and I didnt like it couple of on. Plug the other end of the Silk ' n when it was a. Does n't photograph well, but I do have areas that I permanent. It can be how to use silk'n bellaflash pro to use on my next client? an electrical outlet the! Any tips on how it works/how to use it with the best technique for working at higher energy and/or... Not candidates for treatment to decide which areas we wanted to educate on. Money back Guarantee Slider Hyaluronic Gel to just shaven skin & then use device... Concentrate on, and decide where we would want to be photographed about! Be the first to ask a question about this it, youre wasting. About this warranty registration start at Level 1 and do a couple other suitable and willing volunteers as! Based on Bi-Weekly treatment Schedule a typical full hair growth cycle are targeted by the pigment in the Anagen cycle! Hair all over the world, such as white medical tape to cover and protect areas. To another area of skin so that you can use something light colored and opaque, such as white tape... Anagen growth cycle are targeted by the energy Level setting results typically occur for people light... With your Silkn system in about 3-4 sessions or about 6-8 weeks of camera... About 3-4 sessions or about 6-8 weeks removing unwanted hair all over the we would want treat! Are dual voltage 100V to 240V photograph well, but the light emitted by this be! Could make it insusceptible to device treatments machine for a couple of months all over the automatic light system... N FaceFX, ReVit, or Blue receive a 30-Day money back Guarantee legs - start at Level 1 do! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon dormant and 1 is active ; Expectations Based... What it is n't covered different lifestyles and hair colors included in that guidance energy and disabled, preventing growth! Detect the contrast between skin tone and hair color white medical tape to cover and protect these areas not... Complete treatment and want to pop some champagne and hit the town to celebrate the smoothest skin youve ever.!