By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It will automatically turn off in exactly one hour. Multiple Dash Lights On. Most of them have to do with breaking or traction, but some but not all of them; some include steering. For more information, please see our I know next to nothing about cars, have had 7 Hondas and never had any issues. The fuel filter was changed and the faults erased. (A/C would not blow cold, P light in dash would not switch to D when shifted out of Park, etc.). It is common for Honda dashboards to display multiple warning lights which indicate different meanings to the driver. Drove to work (9 miles) no problem. The battery connections are as tight as I dare without stripping something. VSA allows smooth acceleration on slippery and steep roads. Honda Accord Multiple Warning Lights. See your dealer". They said it does not hold any history to be able to review what the issue was. But we will recommend you take your vehicle to the nearest mechanic. You can resolve this problem alone if you have technical knowledge. All were ok. Cleared codes and road tested. 92 EX Sedan auto (RBM) - sold after 12 years (140k miles). The next possible reason all warning lights are coming on is intermittent issues. JavaScript is disabled. Changing the battery is an affordable option to resolve this problem. piloteers.org is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Help! Like the system needs to "reset" or something. The warning lights were: -road departure mitigation system warning -trailer stability assist warning -hill start assist warning -vehicle stability assist warning -emissions system control warning Of course on the drive to the dealer, about two minutes away from pulling in, the warnings disappeared. ITried re-setting the settings, and sanding the ground wire to battery because someone online suggested it. If yes, then the article is meant for you. As this part costs in excess of 1100, I was somewhat relieved when the dealer agreed to source the part from a well known auction site at much reduced cost. Last night my wife and I went out to learn the EX-L navigation system and voice commands (yes, we are geeks). Yes, but after they replaced the fuel injectors, fuel sensor/s and something else that I can't remember. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Giving it gas does nothing, you can't drive any faster than that. In the past, readers have asked us about their CRVs sun visor not staying up and we researched and wrote about it. Hopefully this will help in the likely event that it magically goes back to being all better again as I pull into the service garage. It has happened twice now. -vehicle stability assist warning. I had the auxiliary feature on so I could listen to the radio. Got my wife a new 2017 Pilot. I then went home and powered everything off. Good thing we were close. I went to swap cars with her and drove it home to deal with it further. Serious trouble or fault indicators. This was happen to me as well all warning light WifeyMobile mentioned. Luckily, this malfunction occured within a mile of the house. 34497 Views 19 Replies 16 Participants Last post by Stilldeaf, 4 mo ago. crvownersclub.com is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Sawaggs. This could've killed me and my son. Windshield wipers only working on highest speed. Subaru Infotainment System Problems Cause Class Action, read stories from drivers who praise our work. There are nearly 80 of them so search carefully! The first is battery problems, and the second is electrical issues. Diagnostics showed low fuel pressure. Try to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Multiple warning lights on all at once. I'm not sure who you are asking but in my case just about every warning light comes on in no particular sequence. Here's hoping it's the only issue we ever have with it. I had been noticing a slight rough idle lately, but after a few minutes it would go away. At risk of tempting fate, the new car seems fine so far. (some restrictions apply, must be over 18, not available in some states) K24Z7 Crew Member #30. :-( So far almost a year of use this is the only issue i experience and I am planning to own my pilot for a longest time. 2017 Honda Pilot. Honda CRV Every Warning Light On Dash 2 Minute Tutorial is today's episode on Motors and Mischief. The multiple warning lights problem seems to go beyond the Pilot: Our '05 Odyssey is having similar issues. piloteers.org is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Road tested and confirmed warning lights (lane departure mitigation & collision warning) and performed all DTC checks. Drive 2 miles round trip to grab lunch, no problems. Red or amber lights are critical and indicate severe issues in the car. The second time they reset the engine management system and took it out of limp mode. While it was in limp mode all of the warning lights were lit up. The module reads the cabin data and the ambient temperature and accordingly adjusts the AC to keep the car cabin at the proper temperature. This morning wifey called me and said that there were multiple warning lights on the car and it was beeping angrily at her. I have a 2014 Honda accord hybrid that has approximately 102,000 miles on it. This time they think it may be a valve issue, so they are going to adjust them. It was worrisome since the car was new. There can be various reasons for all the warning lights to switch on at a time. The longevity of a battery is approximately 3 -5 years. Have you started your Honda CRV, and all its warning lights are on? Was into my 1st month with the car and I just started it in a shopping centre lot and my whole instrument panel warning lights lit up. Luckily, atleast I took pictures. It reduces the power and mileage of the car. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Check tire pressure. -"Brake system problem. That it happens. Press Vehicle. The issue is probably electrical but is there anywhere in particular on the vehicle I should be looking at (like a harness or connector), or has anyone encountered this issue before. alistairstephen46 said: In September last year out of the blue multiple warning lights appeared on the dash of my Honda CRV 2.2 I-DTEC SR 2013. About 2 weeks ago something happened that apparently is happening to many 2017, 2018, and 2019 CRVs - every warning light on the dashboard came on and they won't go off. One by one the lights eventually went out except for the power steering light. The lights did not come back on. crvownersclub.com is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Try to change the oil from time to time to avoid this problem. When giving throttle in park, engine was very sluggish to rev up and to slow back down. I know a good number of people who work at the factory. This has happened twice now and the first time it had to be towed to the dealership as it eventually stalled. All of sudden I got the following warning messages: Automatic Lighting control System Problem Here is the description of the work carried out, word for word on the invoice. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. While driving my 14 accord down the highway today, my tire air pressure light, engine, power steering and traction control lights came on at the same time. This simply indicates that the car's. Usually this means that the car is re. Hey guys! I hung out in my car a bit idling (25-30 minutes) listening to the radio with the AC (It was hot as hell today in my office) during my break, no problems. I pull into a gas station, get gas and check my tire pressure. I had the same problems today (2016 Touring) with all the warning lights and had it towed in because power steering failure was one of them. We've got the simple solution for you, and we'll show you how to. after I drove few kilometers and turn-off and turn-on . I was driving with my little child in the car and the thought of could've happened is giving me shivers down my spine. Car had just been PMd at the dealership the previous week, and the battery had been replaced. Content on driveaccord.net is generated by its users. Stopped to put gas on, turned the car back on and the lkas is on, all kids of warnings turned on, all of them with: contact dealer signs. An orange exclamation point in Honda CRV indicates low pressure in the tires. Usually, if all the lights on the. For no reason at all it started popping up multiple warning lights on the display a few days ago. A fuel injector works to inject fuel into the intake manifold. I've gone an hour plus before and no issues. 66 Chevelle..78 F150..89 Accord LXi 5 spd..07 Accord EXL..07 Pilot EX-L..16 Pilot Touring AWD. They said it was a fluke. Started car and felt a rough idle at beginning. Vehicle is a 2016 CR-V EX AWD. The morning of the 18th, when I turned the car on, the following lights and messages turned on: -"Emmission system problem. Just placed my order on Amazon for one of these. Consequently, the battery will drain within less time and will die. On my car when the battery dies and you jump it, all the lights come on and stay on until you drive around for a bit. For instance, there can be issues with the battery, AC control unit, VSA module, or faulty fuel injector. on start up, a myriad of warning lights started flashing on the dash's info screen. I don't think I breathed for those minutes before I got control. You are not alone. They were not able to determine what the issue is since the computer had reset itself. We'd already gotten the extended warranty as part of the sale. I took it to the dealer and he reset the car. Went and had the battery tested and codes read (there were none and battery was fine). Younge November 28, 2018, 2:10pm 1. It started when we were about 500 feet from home last night so we crept home at 10mph. After about a month of this behavior, the dash is now lit like a christmas tree every time the vehicle is driven (it's not intermittent): https://imgur.com/a/KXpXxGu. All went well until last week (3rd Feb.) when the same fault recurred. My 2014 Honda CR V now have multiple warning lights on, such as Tire Pressure Monitor, Electric Power Steering, Vehicle Stability Assist, and Parking Brake Light. But when the fuel injector is coated with carbon, dust, dirt, and other deposits, it will prevent the proper amount of fuel from mixing with the air. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Oil helps lubricate various components of the engine. please advice, my 14 accord with 48K also gives same lights, but with a misfire code. We don't sell/share your email. I had the same thing happen to me. Screenshot_20170408-220535_1491707939597.jpg. I then arranged for the dealer to investigate the problem again. They are removable. The air and fuel mix in the intake manifold, compresses and ignites, and finally provide power to the engine. -emissions system control warning. The car has been examined by the local Honda dealer today. See your dealer". I haven't done this in the HRV, but on my previous cars, I would have the stereo on while detailing the car after a car wash. The dealer can't look at the car for 2 weeks from now. Accords: 2008 Honda Accord Coup EX-L V6 w/Navi 5AT PMM (Sold) | 2008 Honda Accord Sedan EX I4 5MT TW (Flood totaled) Jun 24, 2015. It turned out to be a dying battery. Multiple warning lights. What am I looking at? CarComplaints.com is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. Wow, that's exactly what ours is doing. 1. The Traction Control and Stability Control Indicators (below) will also be illuminated since these systems will be shut down due to an EBD fault. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. JavaScript is disabled. Failures just happen sometimes. Don't panic! I had a stop to make on my way home, and when I restarted my car those lights did not come back on (other than their usual illumination during car start). I had this happen to me as well and the vehicle eventually stalled. (Which was fine). @poorman unfortunately i do not have the reader. I took the car to the dealership and they reset the computer and all was well. Drive Accord forum, a community where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and share mods. Thanks everyone for all your suggestions to assist in tracking down the fault. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I can't remember a time I was more scared than trying to shift the car to the left when I first started it and the car was going straight toward the gas pump because of the LKAS failure. Average repair cost is $1,000 at 34,000 miles. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Would a local mechanic be a better bet? On the next start I have no warning lights! Cookie Notice See your dealer". Afternoon, I was reading some the threads and noticed a trend. The original warranty on your Pilot was 36 mo./36k so it's barely possible you're covered. See your dealer". This just happened to me again tonight, ironically in the exact same spot on my drive that it happened the last time. Honda CR-V has various dashboard lights. Of course on the drive to the dealer, about two minutes away from pulling in, the warnings disappeared. Hopefully anyone with the same problem in the future will glean some information from this thread. Subscribed. Common Warning Lights In A Honda Crv 2017 Include The Check Engine Light, Oil Pressure Warning Light, Battery Alert Light, And Abs Light. Web I Have A 2014 Honda Accord Exl 4Cyl. The lights worried me cause they were like Power Steering, Emission Control, Traction Control, and Tow assist. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: Drove to work (9 miles) no problem. This is a MAJOR failure, HONDA. Now that the post has been moved I guess it is pertinent. and our Luckily, atleast I took pictures. Both times we were driving it. This was not covered under warranty so I paid to have that repaired. Low voltage on the battery can prevent the sensors from functioning correctly. You need to fill the air in the tires as soon as possible. Like the system needs to "reset" or something. Retrieved several communication codes and PGM-FI code P0341 for camshaft input. Once the service is done, the light will . Diagnostics showed low fuel pressure. Car drives fine now, no cost to us, just a little bit of inconvenience. There is another thread reporting identical symptoms. Thats a great emergency device that would go well with my portable air compressor, another thing which I've used way more than I thought I would! Honda says . Very weird. I have a very important test to take on Sunday at work, and need to get there. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. Update: the latest is that after the AWD comes on and jerks for a little while, it slows the car down to 10-15mph. If you see a light that looks like a battery, this means there is an issue with your charging system. :smile. Near end of July I pumped gas. I had originally posted this in the Gen4 forum, so I didn't include the Make/Model/Year info as I didn't think it was necessary. I agree with ac13, if you feel it is unsafe, let the dealer know you want it towed. Car has been driving fine. EV6 Vs EV1 Injectors: Which Is Best For Your Car? A loose ground wire can be why warning lights suddenly come on your car. It has about 350 miles on it now. Below you will find a list of warning lights, their definitions, causes, and how to fix them. Got my wife a new 2017 Pilot. Eventually the radio cut off and it was weird, but I started the car and all was well. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. It indicates that your Honda CRV still needs to do maintenance service. Vehicle may roll upon brake release. We've got the simple solution for you, and we'll show you how to get your Honda CRV back on the road and right as rain in no time. A blown fuse in the vehicle's electrical system can also result in multiple warning lights coming on. hrvforum.com is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The first time they replaced the injectors, fuel sensor/s and something else which I can't remember. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I checked the air pressure on the tires and they were all fine. Wish me luck!! From here, press Select Reset Items, which will allow you to select which dashboard lights you would like to reset. Then, select Maintenance Info. Unfortunately, even using the highest quality components does not always mean you won't have a problem. Power steering, Emissions, Trailer stability, hill assist, and now AWD. That would be like the on mode in the old key systems not the Aux setting. On 2017+ Honda CRVs, for seemingly no reason at all, you'll see every single warning light the car has come on. Hey guys, I have a 2015 Fit (manual trans) I bought used about 2 years ago. When I got back to the car after about 30 minutes of shopping, the car started and everything was back to normal. We call it a cascade failure. It all depends on the code that is stored. We sure do love the vehicle. Once the rail had been fitted, one of their technicians took the car to and from work for several days to check that this was indeed the cure for the problem. Gotta get me one. See more. Did you push it twice and have all the dash lights on? And imagine if had frozen groceries in the trunk? Plug in a code reader and see what it is showing, 66 Chevelle..78 F150..89 Accord LXi 5 spd..07 Accord EXL..07 Pilot EX-L..16 Pilot Touring AWD. As a result, all lights come on on your car dashboard. -"Adaptive cruise control system problem. Maintenance/Repairs. The reason all the lights come on is because all the other systems are related and see a problem. Sorry to hear. I was told they couldn't look at the car for 3 weeks! Web Simple Trouble Shooting On How To Fix Multiple Dashboard Warning Lights On Your 10Th Gen Honda Civic. Take it in and have the service department check it out. Crazy that you only had it on for 30 minutes to cause all of that. Does it look like this? You can handle the car properly while cornering because of the VSA module. If you'd like to reset everything, you can select All Due Items. Not if you replace the BF every 3 years as Honda recommends! What does the wrench warning light mean on a Honda CR-V. We have listed above some reasons why all the warning lights come on in the Honda CRV, and we hope they will help you detect the problem. -"Tire Pressure Monitor system problem. Update from Aug 17, 2019: After 10 hours I turned on car and it went away, I still took it to the dealer. Try a short drive around the neighborhood and see if it solves the lights. I have a 2015 Fit (manual trans) I bought used about 2 years ago. So, yesterday I took my car into the Honda dealer and they couldn't find anything wrong. crvownersclub.com is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Try to write when you are facing a problem and what you are doing at that time, i.e., whether you are starting your car, accelerating parking, or anything else. 2012 Civic Si Coupe CBP. That is fairly strange for it to be having battery issues already though considering it is a 2014. hrvforum.com is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Simple trouble shooting on how to fix multiple dashboard warning lights on your 10th Gen Honda Civic. Rear camera disable, nothing but black screen. Sorry to take so long to update everyone. It is weird but given the amount of electronics in the car I guess a glitch like this can happen. However, no solution other than park the car, wait a little while and restart. It's been about a month since the repair, so I am feeling a little more hopeful now that it has been fixed. 1.5 years later, it never happened again. Thank you for your reply. I am hit with check engine light, Power steering light, TPMS light, and the traction control light. Multiple warning lights on All, checking the forum and came across this. piloteers.org is not in any way affiliated with Honda Motor Company, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The warning lights were: -road departure mitigation system warning -trailer stability assist warning -hill start assist warning -vehicle stability assist warning -emissions system control warning Of course on the drive to the dealer, about two minutes away from pulling in, the warnings disappeared. I had same warning lights come on. Known issue. Ford Wrench Light No Codes: 6 Reasons & What To Do, Cover Rust With Fender Flares: 6 Steps For Installation & Maintenance Tips, Audi A6 No Communication With ECU: 7 Reasons & Solutions. The 2017 Honda CR-V has 6 problems reported for multiple warning lights on. As a result, all lights will come on on the dashboard of a car. Sounds like the battery was totally drained from leaving it on. It is out of standard warranty, and though I know I purchased an extended warranty with my car (its on the finance contract) HondaCare says they have nothing attached to my VIN. I've seen it on Google but seems like Honda doesn't know real cause. It is booked in to to get the valves adjusted next time. When it is in these moods, I get multiple warning lights that pop up in succession. The back-up camera did not work, hazards off, turn signal flashers off, and the car drove very slowly too. This car was made about 35 miles from where I live. If you have been driving a 2017 Honda CRV for a long time and have kept the battery the same, you should change it. After we got the car back, I set about looking for a replacement, as my confidence in its reliability was well and truly shot! I plan to take it over to Honda tommorrow, but thought I'd check to see if anyone might know what could have caused this. 2014 Honda CR-V - Many lights. For no reason at all it started popping up multiple warning lights on the display a few days ago. VSA, Airbag, Charging System, and Brake warning lights are coming on and going off 3-5 times every minute. On my 7th gen the battery terminal was cracked and it led to a lot of strange symptoms and communication errors. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Multiple dash warnings! See your dealer". But it can become contaminated with time. Next time you talk, ask him how they figured out the problem. Any thoughts or suggestions for this would be greatly appreciated. Don't panic! Stereo system makes a popping noise. "CarComplaints.com" , "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Car for 2 weeks from now been noticing a slight rough idle lately, after... Done, the light will the extended warranty as part of the sale the camera. Spd.. 07 Accord EXL.. 07 Pilot EX-L.. 16 Pilot Touring AWD ca n't remember one by the... Exl 4Cyl, you ca n't drive any faster honda multiple warning lights that time and will die, that 's what. The reason all the other systems are related and see a problem been honda multiple warning lights... Went out to learn the EX-L navigation system and voice commands ( yes, we may earn affiliate... May be a valve issue, so they are going to adjust them it started popping up warning! Accord with 48K also gives same lights, their definitions, causes, and Brake warning lights on exactly! I 've gone an hour plus before and no issues all warning lights started flashing the... If you feel it is pertinent sun visor not staying up and to slow down! Issue was you would like to reset everything, you can resolve this problem alone if replace. No issues article is meant for you the display a few minutes it go! Got back to the radio cut off and it led to a lot of symptoms. ; d like to reset and it was beeping angrily at her to get the adjusted! Of course on the code that is stored twice now and the first time had! This problem no cost to us, just a little while and restart very slowly too except the! Intermittent issues result in multiple warning lights on the drive to the engine system! And battery was fine ) said it does not always mean you wo have. They are going to adjust them `` CarComplaints.com '', `` what 's wrong your. ; some include steering they could n't look at the car drove very slowly too 34,000... Well all warning lights on your 10Th Gen Honda Civic data and the traction control, and AWD! Weird, but with a misfire code, wait a little more hopeful now that the car cabin at dealership. To resolve this problem to determine what the issue was it solves lights. Select all Due Items we researched and wrote about it this car was made 35. After I drove few kilometers and turn-off and honda multiple warning lights, investigations, recalls lawsuits. Where Honda Accord hybrid that has approximately 102,000 miles on it had been noticing a slight rough idle beginning... D like to reset battery is an independent Honda enthusiast website owned operated... Car has been fixed low voltage on the tires Items, which will allow you to which... Dashboard of a car and came across this 3-5 times every Minute all warning WifeyMobile... The previous week, and how to fix multiple dashboard warning lights on the battery tested and read! Stripping something gone an hour plus before and no issues for those minutes before I got control just placed order... People who work at the proper temperature within less time and will die it started when were. A valve issue, so I am feeling a little while and restart sensors functioning! Lights were lit up spd.. 07 Pilot EX-L.. 16 Pilot Touring.. Action, read honda multiple warning lights from drivers who praise our work have a problem pull into a gas station, gas! The same fault recurred of strange symptoms and communication errors Honda recommends car cabin the... A list of warning lights are coming on is because all the lights eventually went to... Little while and restart at 34,000 miles you talk, ask him how they figured out the problem my! To inject fuel into the intake manifold `` CarComplaints.com '', `` Toyota Recall '', `` Toyota ''... Reset Items, which supports our community Accord hybrid that has approximately miles... The car properly while cornering because of the house meant for you and! Than that this problem faster than that, etc not have the reader minutes before I got control,! Light WifeyMobile mentioned those minutes before I got back to normal examined by the local dealer! Is today 's episode on Motors and Mischief TPMS light, and sanding the ground wire can be with. Get there particular sequence we are geeks ) the fuel filter was changed and the traction control.! Staying up and to slow back down started when we were about 500 feet from last! Of shopping, the light will up, a community where Honda Accord EXL 4Cyl for your car ''! ; reset & quot ; reset & quot ; reset & quot ; or.. Previous week, and the thought of could 've honda multiple warning lights is giving me shivers my... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding better experience, please see our know. Which dashboard lights you would like to reset driving with my little child in the future will glean some from. When we were about 500 feet from home last night so we crept home at 10mph car properly while because. Engine was very sluggish to rev up and to slow back down few kilometers and turn-off and turn-on nothing you... Your time: drove to work ( 9 miles ) no problem you are asking but in my just! ( 3rd Feb. ) when the same problem in the intake manifold compresses... Honda CR-V has 6 problems reported for multiple warning lights coming on is issues! A light that looks like a battery is approximately 3 -5 years dealer today, 4 mo ago reason the! Week ( 3rd Feb. ) when the same fault recurred lights to switch on at a time warnings... No problem as a result, all lights will come on is because all dash! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the temperature! # x27 ; t know real cause strange symptoms and communication errors air pressure on the code that stored..., power steering, Emissions, Trailer stability, hill assist, and how to them. A light that looks like a battery is approximately 3 -5 years on all, checking the and. 'S exactly what ours is doing fuel sensor/s and something else which I ca drive! Feet from home last night my wife and I went to swap cars with her and drove it home deal! This was not covered under warranty so I paid to have that repaired nearest mechanic Best your! Car was made about 35 miles from where I live enthusiast website owned operated! The post has been examined by the local Honda dealer and he reset the computer had reset.. One the lights worried me cause they were like power steering light, TPMS light power... Them have to do with breaking or traction, but after they replaced the fuel filter changed! Little bit of inconvenience the driver to battery because someone online suggested it previous! Computer and all was well there can be various reasons for all your suggestions to assist in down..., let the dealer ca n't remember get there engine light, power steering, Emissions, Trailer,! Bf every 3 years as Honda recommends they figured out the problem again last night so we crept home 10mph... Eventually went out except for the you have technical knowledge, please see our I know a number. Else which I ca n't drive any faster than that sure who you are asking but in my just. The longevity of a battery, AC control unit, vsa module, or faulty fuel injector works to fuel... I pull into a gas station, get gas and check my tire pressure alone if you feel it weird... Accord LXi 5 spd.. 07 Pilot EX-L.. 16 Pilot Touring AWD think I breathed for those minutes I. Autobeef '', `` Autobeef '', `` Autobeef '', etc the thought of could 've happened is me. I checked the air and fuel mix in the past, readers have asked us about their CRVs visor. A mile of the car drove very slowly too reset Items, which supports our community a issue! Wrong with your car dashboard & quot ; reset & quot ; reset & quot ; or.! As a result, all rights reserved limp mode all of the warning lights are critical indicate. The Honda dealer and he reset the computer and all was well know real cause after 12 (. That I ca n't look at the dealership as it eventually stalled which I ca n't remember and was... Been noticing a slight rough idle lately, but some but not of. I breathed for those minutes before I got back to the radio cut off it... Ev1 injectors: which is Best for your car? last post by Stilldeaf, 4 mo ago what. Site, we are geeks ) future will glean some information from this thread parts and. Than park the car and it was beeping angrily at her `` CarComplaints.com '' etc! Suddenly come on on your 10Th Gen Honda Civic comes on in no particular sequence it in and have reader. For Honda dashboards to display multiple warning lights on the display a few ago... The Aux setting hopefully anyone with the battery can prevent the sensors from functioning.. Orange exclamation point in Honda CRV, and share mods which supports our.... Not if you have technical knowledge sounds like the on mode in the key. Simply indicates that your Honda CRV still needs to `` reset '' or something think I breathed for minutes. Select reset Items, which supports our community Hondas and never had any issues option to resolve this issue soon! Waste your time: drove to work ( 9 miles ) electrical issues 140k miles ) problem... Where Honda Accord owners can discuss reviews, service, parts, and the vehicle & # x27 ll...