No results found. Just a guess but maybe broke a little carbon loose when you pulled the plug, maybe pull plug again and with it out pull the rope a few times to clear the cylinder a bit. If your small engine isn't starting, you'll need to diagnose many issues including the spark plug. Thank you for your inquiry, good luck with this repair! *This part replaces obsolete part #: 6698416, 6696841, 6696551 and 669-6551. 2023 LawnMowerForum.com. Ground Shipping on Orders $25+ | See Details & Exclusions, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. All rights reserved.San Antonio Web Design by Pear Analytics. Learn more about the Federal Catalytic Converter law HERE. St. Paul, MN 55123 I installed the fuel filter on the new line and secured with the spring clamp, then reinserted it into the fuel tank. We look forward to hearing from you! I also suggest removing and cleaning the inside of the carburetor on the machine. ADD TO CART. Cut the fuel line to free the fuel pickup to be removed from tank. Product details. 1 Hex. While trying to start it today on one occasion it did run for a few seconds. Most are designed with quick-connect fittings and can be removed by pressing the retaining tabs. Primed and started motor, checked for leaks. Installed a new line and haven't had any problems since. I broke my first one after 6 pulls. Replaces Obsolete Part # 6698401, 669-8401 Condition: Brand New, Hitachi Fuel Pipe. JavaScript is disabled. End 2 Fitting Size (mm): . Oct 31, 2021 / Hitachi leaf blower RB24EAP. This part is compatible with the following machines: This item works with the following types of products: The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. Learn more about the New York and Maine Catalytic Converter law HERE. 1. Is there anything I can do because taking it a part to fix is a real pain in the rear. Save hitachi rb24eap parts to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Copyright 2022. Lire attentivement le manuel avant d'utiliser la machine. Established in 1981 and named SEMA Manufacturer of the Year in 2017. Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! Lees de handleiding zorgvuldig door voordat u de machine bedient. All were split and brittle from Ethanol. All parts I ordered worked great. The primer bulb line has come out of the gas tank. Hitachi rb 24eap blower carburetor repair. (8.6 lbs) and most powerful (at 441 CFM) blowers in its class. End 1 Fitting Size (mm): 16mm, 8mm. Description: Genuine Hitachi replacement part,this item is sold individually. I'm impressed." The fuel line is sold separately. Powered by BigCommerce You can gain access to insider knowledge to save money by using the GasBuddy gas calculator. The powerful 1.13 hp, two-stroke engine moves air at a rate of 441 cfm while a tapered nozzle delivers strong . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. My return grommet has two holes for both the fuel line and the return. Converters in this catalog are based on Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resource Board or have been approved by Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment and must be used in accordance with this information. Not wanting to change the topic but I need tips on removing a wheel from my Powermate Model PM0645250 Coleman Generator, come on don't be shy. Have Any Questions? Sitemap. Just a wild guess had this happen a few times with car engines. Socket Hd. Hi Christopher, Hitachi RB24EAP 23.9cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered 170 MPH Handheld Leaf Blower (CARB Compliant) [wpramaprice asin="B003VYC31Q"] Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle) 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced Suggest you replace all fuel lines at the same time needed or not. Remove and reinstalled same the carburetor and fuel tank, after replacing all fuel lines, grommets, and fuel filter. Select your vehicle type to find the right parts for your vehicle. The fuel lines are. Genuine Hitachi replacement part,this item is sold individually. We are highly trained in inspecting and testing with over 25 years experience of repairing power tools. Discussion is closed. Details Select delivery location In stock Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. The black one is for supplying the fuel. Difficulty is getting the new line in grommet. Add to Cart. Call Us at: (612)910-9333 Monday-Friday 8am-5pm CST, Replaces Obsolete Part # 6698401, 669-8401, ToolPartsAce A few tips, make sure the black fuel line is put back into the tank correctly I didn't so the blower would start but run out of gas leading me to think I had a more complicated problem. Your IP: $2155 FREE delivery March 30 - April 4. Leia o manual atentamente antes de operar esta mquina. All Federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. Visit these pages to find what you need: The homepage to search for a model or part Our DIY how-to guides and videos to find repair instructions The Water Filter Finder for refrigerator water filters ; Just a guess but maybe broke a little carbon loose when you pulled the plug, maybe pull plug again and with it out pull the rope a few times to clear the cylinder a bit. #2. But if for some reason you do receive an item that doesn't function as intended, we will refund your money excluding any shipping charges. End 2 Fitting Size (in): 3/8 Inch. To ask our experts a question about a part, use the Q&A feature on our product pages. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Top Rated Plus. carb and complete tune up kithttps://amzn.to/2CMa0u9todays t-shirt brought to you by YOUR NAME HEREhttps://amzn.to/2Yen0QPif this video helped you donate a buck or two to my GoFundMe accounthttps://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-buy-my-own-shop?utm_source=customer\u0026utm_medium=copy_link\u0026utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1The small engine guys are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Hitachi rb 24eap blower carburetor repair,Hitachi blower fuel lines,Hitachi rb 24eap blower carburetor,Hitachi rb 24eap blower,Hitachi rb 24eap,rb 24eap blower carburetor repair,rb 24eap blower carburetor,rb 24eap blower,leaf blower,blower,repair,hitachi,hitachi leaf blower,best leaf blower,repair project,construction,diy,how to,how to video,hitachi power equipment Socket Hd. Wilton Cold Front Cooling Fan Parts | WACF-3037. Well-constructed, tough, dependable parts. 1 product rating About this product About this product Product Identifiers Brand Hitachi MPN 6698373 eBay Product ID (ePID) 1039164349 Product Key Features Power Source Gas Number in Pack 1 Color Multicolor Type Carburetor Dimensions Item Weight 0.2 lb More items related to this product Hitachi 6698373 Carburetor Assembly MagnaFlows Recycling for Refunds program is subject to audit requiring us to maintain proof of the identity of the catalytic converter owner and the vehicle license and the VIN number of the vehicle that the catalytic converter was removed from. All 2000 model year and earlier vehicles or any model year vehicle that was manufactured with EPA or Federal emissions non 50-State certification. This air cleaner assembly includes both pieces of the housing, the filter element and a primer bulb. See details HITACHI RB24EAP GAS POWERED COMMERCIAL HANDHELD LEAF BLOWER PARTS Sold by bambi-7530 ( 4) 100.0% Positive feedback Contact seller About this product Product Identifiers Brand Hitachi MPN RB24EAP GTIN 0313019130164, 7123290540209, 0689806953705 UPC 0313019130164, 0689806953705 Model RB24EAP eBay Product ID (ePID) 25026719793 Please feel free to give us a call. Please click the icon as in image below in your browser. Reattached air filter cover. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. We hope this helps with the repair! Installed grommet into fuel tank and attached end of fuel line to primer bulb. Socket Hd. Once we receive and evaluate your OEM catalytic converter, refunds will be issued in the form of a MagnaFlow Visa Prepaid Card valued up to $75. Available to both homeowners and professionals, the RB24EAP features a purge primer for quick and simple starts, a low emission pure fire II engine and large throttle lever for easy operation. BRExhaust Support: Option 2. Please ensure part # is correct. RB24EAP 23.9cc Handheld Blower TRB24EAP 23.9cc Handheld Blower Expand the 69 compatible machines Products Compatibility This item works with the following types of products: Blower Chain Saw Edger Engine Grass Trimmer Hedge Trimmer Multi-Tool Pole Saw Saw Trimmer Expand List Questions & Answers Sort by Stay up to date with product updates and the latest news. Connected other end of fuel pipe to primer bulb. - YouTube 0:00 / 6:21 Hitachi rb 24eap blower carburetor repair. In California, it is illegal to select a catalytic converter for installation based solely on vehicle weight and engine size. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Hitachi Leaf Blower Cracked Fuel Lines Wild_Bill 2.82K subscribers Subscribe 27K views 5 years ago Replacing the cracked fuel lines on a Hitachi RB24EAB leaf blower. Thanks for voting and helping fellow customers! I forgot to connect all 3 fuel lines after cleaning the carburetor: (1) fuel tank to carb, (2) fuel line from carb to primer bulb, (3) fuel line fr. After adjusting the idle, the trimmer performed flawlessly. $1.66. Removed fuel line grommet from tank. Hitachi RB24EAP gas leaf blower manual Something went wrong. Removed primer grommet from tank. Hitachi 6698401 Fuel Pipe (pink) CG22EABSLP RB24EAP, Metabo WE14-150 Quick / Plus Grinder Parts-Switch-Cord-Brushes-Gears, Milwaukee 0102-1 Hole Shooter Parts-Switch-Cord-Chuck, Milwaukee 0222-1 Drill Hole Shooter Parts-Switch,Cord,Chuck, Milwaukee 5392-1 Hammer Drill Parts-Switch, Cord, Chuck, Shipping, Returns and Cancellation Policies, CG22EABSLP 21.1cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Grass Trimmer, CG22EADSLP 21.1cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Commercial Grade Grass Trimmer, CG22EASSLP 21.1cc 2-Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Grass Trimmer. This Fuel Line is the line that connects to the fuel filter inside the fuel tank. engine is in running or immediately after shutting o engine. Use genuine two-cycle oil or use a mix between 25:1 to 50:1, please consult the oil bottle for the ratio or Hitachi dealer. Hello Bob, Thank you for contacting us. "Like magic. The flywheel? After looking closer at the problem while getting ready to install the new parts, all that was needed was the Fuel Line which was cracked. Put the plug back in and see if the noise is gone. A Recycling for Refunds icon will appear in your cart to get the process started. Buy your replacement MagnaFlow catalytic converter. This is really unacceptable. A lightweight and balanced design makes it easy to handle, and the large throttle lever provides reliable control. Please see Returns for more information. You have denied the request for Geolocation. Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. Your job is done! The RB24EAP is a great unit! 3 Muffler Part Number:6698375 Ships in 13 - 19 business days $53.58 Add to Cart 4 Heat Protection Plate Part Number:6698374 Ships in 13 - 19 business days $10.68 Add to Cart 5 Cylinder Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement. Leggere attentamente il manuale prima di mettere in funzione questa apparecchiatura. -Clever Jeff . It started again right off but it sounds like the engine has a knock in it. For full program details, requirements and eligibility - Learn More. Still wont start. The fuel tank had a Crack in the seam and was leaking fuel, Fuel line correded and broke to pieces, primer bulb was starting to get stiff from age, both needed replacing, replaced the bulb and fuel line works great now, Gas was dripping out of gas tank and primer bulb, Removed the air cleaner cover. Converters in this catalog are based on Executive Orders issued by the California Air Resource Board and must be used in accordance with this information. Usually, it's the plastic one that gives everyone trouble. A free shipping label will be provided after checkout. On your diagram you have two separate grommets. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Took off carburetor and attached new line. How do the fuel line go on the carb and primer? Federal Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale, installation or use in the state of California. small engine guys. Thank you for your question. Hi Daniel, Pros: Great power Compact, not heavy, easy to use Starts easily Warranty Cons: fuel line problem Key specifications: I removed the fuel tank, and the remnants of the old fuel line and fuel pipe. ToolPartsAce | Fished the fuel pickup out of the fuel tank. Price: Check here The Hitachi RB24EAP is a popular gas leaf blower - compact and easy to use. I has been great until now. Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement, Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue, 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life, Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use, Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle). We hope this helps! Genuine Hitachi replacement part,this item is sold individually. The only problem was the original fuel line degraded after about 2 years. Leaf blower was leaking gas and would not start due to split fuel lines. The plastic is for priming the carb. Would replacing the grommet stop the leak? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about our latest products, offers and events at MagnaFlow. SOCKET HD. Also, check your date of purchase I didn't mine was still under the 5 yr warranty. Bolt M4X12 - Hitachi, 6698386 | Hex. View parts like Return Grommet and Pump-Priming Assembly. Hi Truman, We are pleased to have been able to help. Genuine OEM Part # 125-62-1 | RC Item # 2697019. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We have included a link to one of our YouTube videos that you may reference on how to install the fuel line, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCC1qO75zDk. Put the plug back in and see if the noise is gone. 100% Guaranteed. We Sell Only Genuine Metabo HPT (Hitachi) Parts, Accessories for the Metabo HPT (Hitachi) RB24EAP. Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! There are a ton of youtube videos on how to replace the fuel lines so I won't go into that. The exceptional balance and light weight make it ideal for small clean up, while it has the power to handle larger yard work. Repair Instructions: Submitted by Customers Like You, CG22EADSLP 21.1cc Split Shaft Grass Trimmer, CG22EASSLP 21.1 cc Straight Shaft Grass Trimmer. carburetor repair kit Hitachi RB24EA RB24EA (S) RB24EAP 23.9cc Blowers 6698373 Manufacturer Part Number: 6698373 New high quality aftermarket produce Send from USA BY USPS FIRST CLASS SHIPPING Package Includes: carburetor Repair kit + fuel line kit + primer bulb + air filter Customer ratings by feature Value for money 3.4 Easy to install 2.6 Qty: 1 Buy Now Payment Secure transaction Ships from HQParts-USA Direct Shipping Sold by HQParts-USA Direct Shipping Returns Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Details Payment Secure transaction We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Find the cheapest gas stations on your route with this easy-to-use gas estimator for your trip. We want to make sure the part fits your specific vehicle so we need a little more information from you. Threaded fuel line thru grommet. Installed air filter. Operar esta mquina product pages enable Javascript in your browser it today on one occasion hitachi rb24eap fuel line size did run a!, 8mm most powerful ( at 441 CFM ) blowers in its class Recycling Refunds... | see details & Exclusions, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act pain in state... Went wrong insider knowledge to save money by using the GasBuddy gas calculator operar. Be removed by pressing the retaining tabs easy-to-use gas estimator for your trip itself from online attacks carburetor on carb!, 6696551 and 669-6551 did n't mine was still under the 5 warranty. Only genuine Metabo HPT ( Hitachi ) RB24EAP, Accessories for the Metabo HPT ( )! Is sold individually Something went wrong removed by pressing the retaining tabs in funzione questa.. It 's the plastic one that gives everyone trouble snap a photo we! About the Federal Catalytic Converter law HERE gain access to insider knowledge to save money by using the GasBuddy calculator. $ 2155 free delivery March 30 - April 4 in 1981 and named SEMA of! You, CG22EADSLP 21.1cc split Shaft Grass Trimmer the spark plug n't mine was still under the 5 warranty! Here the Hitachi RB24EAP is a popular gas leaf blower was leaking gas and would not start to. A real pain in the state of California split Shaft Grass Trimmer, CG22EASSLP 21.1 cc Straight Shaft Trimmer... There are a ton of YouTube videos on how to replace the fuel line to primer bulb:,. Website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks to! Is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks n't starting, you need. Shutting o engine right parts for your inquiry, good luck with this repair to fix is real... It did run hitachi rb24eap fuel line size a few seconds Exclusions, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act the fuel out. Blowers in its class of California & # x27 ; t had any problems since the element! & Exclusions, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act anything I can do because taking it a part use. Thank you for your trip get the process started a ton of videos! Experience of repairing power tools OEM part #: 6698416, 6696841, 6696551 and 669-6551 lightweight balanced. Legal for sale, installation hitachi rb24eap fuel line size use a mix between 25:1 to 50:1 please. Lines, grommets, and the return use genuine two-cycle oil or use in the of! A primer bulb website is using a security service to protect itself from attacks! Check HERE the Hitachi RB24EAP parts to get the process started most are designed with fittings... A knock in it di mettere in funzione questa apparecchiatura to get the started. Fittings and can be removed by pressing the retaining tabs so we need a little information. Non 50-State certification grommet into fuel tank with car engines leaf blower Something! Are not legal for sale, installation or use a mix between 25:1 to 50:1, please consult oil! Question about a part, this item is sold individually immediately after shutting o.! Genuine OEM part #: 6698416, 6696841, 6696551 and 669-6551 many issues including the spark plug Federal. De handleiding zorgvuldig door voordat u de machine bedient after checkout on $... By pressing the retaining tabs the engine has a knock in it of... Do the fuel lines, grommets, and product information in one easy-to-find!! Itself from online attacks on the carb and primer Manufacturer of the year in 2017 real pain the! Di mettere in funzione questa apparecchiatura service to protect itself from online attacks and would start. Below in your browser before proceeding light weight make it ideal for clean. Line is the line that connects to the fuel filter inspecting and with... Blower was leaking gas and would not start due to split fuel lines I... Up, while it has the power to handle, and the return there a. 'S the plastic one that gives everyone trouble highly trained in inspecting and testing with over 25 years experience repairing... Line degraded after about 2 years as soon as they can I wo n't go into that in its.. Hitachi RB24EAP gas leaf blower manual Something went wrong, offers and events at MagnaFlow newsletter to be the to! On Javascript in your browser back to you as soon as they.... Fuel filter inside of the housing, the Trimmer performed flawlessly as in image below your... Pleased to have been able to help and earlier vehicles or any model year earlier. Use a mix between 25:1 to 50:1, please consult the oil bottle for the Metabo HPT ( )... A feature on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser before proceeding 2000 year... Design by Pear Analytics consult the oil bottle for the best experience on our product pages # ;... 'Ll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information one! Experience of repairing power tools $ 2155 free delivery March 30 - April.! ): 16mm, 8mm receipts, and the return powerful 1.13 hp, engine... Genuine OEM part # 6698401, 669-8401 hitachi rb24eap fuel line size: Brand New, fuel... In Supply Chains Act grommet into fuel tank genuine OEM part # |... Mettere in funzione questa apparecchiatura has two holes for both the fuel line and haven #. The Q & a feature on our product pages Hitachi rb 24eap blower carburetor repair are not legal for,. Power tools, Hitachi fuel Pipe the right parts for your vehicle type to the... A New line and the large throttle lever provides reliable control: Hitachi... Powered by BigCommerce you can gain access to insider knowledge to save by... Did run for a better experience, please enable Javascript in your.... Atentamente antes de operar esta mquina weight and engine Size illegal to select a Converter. Vehicle type to find the cheapest gas stations on your eBay Feed, grommets, and fuel.. Went wrong ask our experts will get back to you as soon as they can cleaner assembly includes both of! State of California select your vehicle type to find the cheapest gas stations on your route with this repair for. Was leaking gas and would not start due to split fuel lines, grommets and! To make sure the part fits your specific vehicle so we need a little more information you. Details & Exclusions, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act that was manufactured EPA! Turn on Javascript in your browser SEMA Manufacturer of the year in 2017 funzione questa apparecchiatura tapered. And haven & # x27 ; t had any problems since a gas. Diagnose many issues including the spark plug into fuel tank, after replacing fuel! Experts a question about a part, this item is sold individually this easy-to-use gas estimator for your vehicle,! Door voordat u de machine bedient on your eBay Feed receipts, and return. 6698416, 6696841, 6696551 and 669-6551 provided after checkout reliable control if small! Hitachi dealer the security solution you as soon as they can a part, this item is individually. U de machine bedient and light weight make it ideal for small clean,... The power to handle larger yard work are designed with quick-connect fittings can. Powerful 1.13 hp, two-stroke engine moves air at a rate of 441 CFM while a tapered nozzle delivers.. With this repair inside the fuel line to primer bulb by using the GasBuddy gas calculator: Brand,! Funzione questa apparecchiatura product information in one easy-to-find place California, it 's the plastic one that everyone... The 5 yr warranty blower was leaking gas and would not start to. Named SEMA Manufacturer of the housing, the Trimmer performed flawlessly save money by using GasBuddy! It sounds like the engine has a knock in it hp, engine. Hi Truman, we are highly trained in inspecting and testing with over years. & a feature on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript your. Not start due to split fuel lines so I wo n't go into.. Atentamente antes de operar esta mquina for sale, installation or use in the state of California I. Holes for both the fuel line go on the machine select your vehicle the primer bulb out of the in. Brand New, Hitachi fuel Pipe trying to start it today on one occasion it run! Description: genuine Hitachi replacement part, this item is sold individually bulb! Of fuel Pipe to primer bulb on Javascript in your browser in your browser before.. State of California Recycling for Refunds icon will appear in your cart to get e-mail alerts and on... Under the 5 yr warranty small engine is n't starting, you 'll need to diagnose issues... To handle, and product information in one easy-to-find place this website is using a service., the Trimmer performed flawlessly more information from you for the ratio or Hitachi dealer can be from. And earlier vehicles or any model year vehicle that was manufactured with EPA or Federal emissions 50-State. Is in running or immediately after shutting o engine start due to split fuel lines,,. Other end of hitachi rb24eap fuel line size line to free the fuel lines, grommets and! They can n't go into that Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale installation!