I am selling 2 English Budgie Parakeets and both of them are males. A wildtype "aviary" budgie from a hobby breeder (read: backyard breeder) will be about $15-20 New Zealand Dollars. Reply Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. They are all healthy and lice treated.If you want hand tame they are for 40 pounds and non hand tame are for 35 pounds message only if intersted.reason km selling is beacuse I don't have time for them.the budgies are . Almost 4 Months old. San Diego County, Fresno County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, Sacramento County, San Bernardino County, Alameda County, Kern County, Santa Clara County, San Francisco County, San Joaquin County, San Mateo County, Shasta County, Belgian Shepherd, California San Bernardino, Bernedoodle, Michigan Watervliet Township, Parakeet For Sale in Los Angeles County (20), Parakeet For Sale in San Diego County (7), Parakeet For Sale in Riverside County (5), Parakeet For Sale in Sacramento County (2), Parakeet For Sale in San Francisco County (2), Parakeet For Sale in San Bernardino County (2), Green/yellow parakeet for sale with cage and accessories. F1 Gen, mother of AKC labra.. Domesticated beautiful parakeets, 3 months old. They all have beautiful perso Budgerigar Parakeets for Sale in California Filter Bird Ads Sort Birds by: Ads 1 - 10 of 59 Young Parakeet Pair, $38 San Diego, CA Species Budgerigar Parakeet Age Young Ad Type N/A Gender N/A Pair of parakeets, still young and not full grown Beautiful greens and yellow. Cage will not be included please bring . I have 4 handfed baby English parakeets males and females $45 each $50 for white one If interested? Beautiful Budgies & Parakeets Winchester, California Budgerigar Birds. Sold in stores only.Selection varies by store. 4 budgies for sale 2 hand tame in southall in Southall. The blue pennant rosella is male and untamed. You will notice that these birds are quite popular among families in smaller homes and apartment owners because of their friendly nature and how they can have quite the attitude. The only two distinctions are that wild Budgies are entirely green and slightly smaller in size. Handfed Parakeets for sale in Sacramento, California $45 Share it or review it Three parakeets available for sale. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. handfed babies please call 707-997-1188. Budgerigar Parakeet California Bird Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. 1. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. 2 weeks ago on Advertigo. I have a variety of color/ ages english budgies looking to trade with finches text me at hablo espanol. You wont see many differences in the pet shop birds of today and the wild Budgies present across the undulating flocks and large grasslands in Australia. Please don't ask for more. weaned. I have 3 cages upon request when buying. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Generally, wild and captive Rainbow Budgies both weigh around 30-40 grams on average. - Parakeets will bond closely with their pet parents if the time is taken to hand tame them. The budgie is a male and color is cinnamon green. Asking for $50 each will make perfect pets or breeders Make a nice christmas gift.Interested reply. Colour is orange/brown for $ 45.-. $2,400 . Super tame and hand feed Rainbow Budgie, as the name suggests, is a blend of different colors and personality traits. Have, I have gray male parakeet born on July 2022. But got one egg, followed a few weeks by another. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Choose an option Male Female Pair. The blue and purple $40. Cage will not be included please bring . Among the types of Budgies, English Budgies surpass American and Australian Budgies in size. All of our babies are sweet and hand tame. $ 140 ford 427 fe for sale. 80 . These little cuties are healthy, active, and free of any malformation. They come with an enclosure and they must stay together.Buy Now, I have young healthy birds for sale. Tame Blue-Fronted Amazon and Tame Greenwing macaw. We are available at am to pm to show th . Lovely hand tame budgies for sale Peterhead, Aberdeenshire . While reports suggest that the lifespan of Rainbow Budgies can go over 15-20 years, their average lifespan in captivity is 5-8 years. PetCoach, LLC is a licensed insurance producer, not an insurer, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. Have beautiful parakeet 3 diferent colors Yellow,green and blue this are my daughter bir.. Parakeet, California East Palo Alto. If you buy in volume,i will charge 6 ea.can ship anyplace you like. or trade 1 male for a female I have a young pair of English budgies for sale female is 3/4 english albino and male he's 100 % english double factor grey If you are in search of a hands-on pet, Budgies are it. Beautiful greens and yellow. $100. Prices subject to change. Call or at --. You will only find Budgies for sale in the color green, and they are quite small, measuring only 6-7 inches in total. I do have a few excellent show quality English Budgies for sale. Serious Buyers . 10 lb bag of food as well.View Detail, I have green, yellow, blue, and white color.I have 12 birds males and females. Beautiful Parakeet for sale in Palo Alto gallo13camacho. Colors: blue,teal Cardiff . Cute young English Budgies - Many Colors - Will make great pets - call or stop by at Tropic Island Bird & Supply at 1107 Greenfield Drive, El Cajon CA 92021 Trade Pair of English Budgies for Breeding Pair Black Hello There, Im looking to Trade a Breeding Pair of English Budgies for a Pair of Black Masked or Peach-Face Lovebirds. These parakeets are three months old. Given lots of love and care. They are males and untamed. CA, USA ; Recent Ads . Whether you're looking for English or other types of budgerigar for sale, Birds by Joe can help. I am running out of space and need to let a few of my favorite birds go. AGE. Many colors.Reserve hold a bby for you with full amount down.. Cant start hf a bby till put down. Handfed, very nice and tame. Update: as of 4/1/13 we currently have 3 young parakeets available. R.. I4 beautiful Parakeets that need a new home. - Parakeets are talkers, but their little voices are sometimes hard to hear. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7b9b6d5098d89e28 11 Listings. 35 Hi I have 4 budgies for sale reason I'm selling is beacuse I don't have time for them .they are all 1 year old and 2 of them and hand tame the green female and blue male message me on WhatsApp of intersted. Answer (1 of 3): Few days is not enough to hand tame any bird. The distinction of appearance in Rainbow Budgies comes from their soft colors and the way one melts into the other. I would like to give them good homes. Size and Appearance Budgerigars are small parrots. - Call now for Budgies For Sale in Jeddah . I bought this parakeet about a month and a half ago to surprise someone with, but they di.. Have beautiful parakeet 3 diferent colors Cute young English Budgies for only $45 each - Many Colors - Will make great pets - call or stop by at Tropic Island Bird & Supply at 1107 Greenfield Drive, Handfed babies English budgies ready for their new home. But today, there are over 30 color mutations among English Budgies. They are $25 each. View pictures. Products, schedules, discounts, and rates may vary and are subject to change. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Likes to sing and very active. Healthy, beautiful young budgies and adults. I have three English budgies available $30 each if interested please call or text me at (510) 461-2793. Browse for sale listings in also have breeding pair of americn singers and 2 male and 2 females baby. Located in Fresno CA. - Parakeets will bond closely with their pet parents if the time is taken to hand tame them. In reality, these birds can easily become abuse victims without proper adult supervision if left with children. 5 talking about this. Parakeets are known to live approximately 20 years in captivity. Pre-existing conditions are not covered. Beautiful 4 month young Belgian shepherd black face golden brown with black coat Lots of .. Bby parakeets available. 2 budgies for sale. Hand tame budgies are for 40 pounds and non hand tame for 30 to 35.i can deliver for 5 pound extra depending if local. Very sweet and super tame. I have a couple of Hagobreed or split Blackwings starting at Haragamo Helicopter Budgies For Sale $250 (Negotiable) Birds; Have a list going now.Inter rey with contact name n ph numberThank u sandy Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. - A male parakeet has a bluish area around his nostrils, while the . She is DNA d . Download the Petco app today and complete your pet profile to manage your pets daily health & wellness needs with free perks. Male Budgies talk more easily and whistle a lot, while female Budgies do the same but less frequently. Local Ads by Owners, Bird Stores & Breeders . .Many colorsSuper sweet bbys.Dt biteHave a list going now.Interested reply Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. Male baby budgie hand tame very friendly with cage Male baby budgie hand tame very friendly with cage. Insurance plans are marketed and offered by PetCoach, LLC. Female is blue and white (opaline spangle), male is yellowface blue-violet pied. Ready to gonto there new homes now. They come with an enclosure and they must st.. Hi I have 2 hand tame budgies for sale which are 40 and non hand tame are 35 message if you have budgies only. Search by breed, age, location and more. $100 firm. The Petco name is used for the brand name. This ad was posted with the eBay Classifieds mobile app. If you interested my number xxx xxxxxx3View Detail, So sweet!scooter is Sky Blue, white and black. (412) 233-7348. Interested reply with contact info. Bird Cage janl61957. Believe they are all males some are not fully colored. . Is about . Also, their average length is around 6-7 inches. 5 Weeks old. A variety of colors and types They are about 4 weeks old. They are weaned eating fruits, nuts, bird mix. English Budgies, also known as English Parakeets, are peace-loving and quiet birds with a loving disposition. I also have two single, (I had this same ad before but I took it down, I didn't actually sell my bird) I would like to give this baby a good home. AVAILABLE: I DO NOT cross breed with regular parakeets like most do. Starting to have red on the wings. Cage will not be included please bring .Serious Buyers . I trained him to live in a playpen. They are weaned and ready to go. * Approach. For grain crops and pesky farmers, wild Budgies can become dangerous while breeding rapidly in the wild. Budgies For Sale Budgies You may know Budgies as a budgerigar, which is commonly used to refer to "parakeet," a generic term across the US. They are similar to any other pet bird that you will encounter in many pet shops. Both parakeets and cockateils come in a variety of bright colors. Earn 2X Pals Rewards points at Petco when you use Petco Pay! There are different kinds of Budgies, including English Budgies, as mentioned above. Call English Budgie - Adoption charge of $30. This beautiful male (1) has blue eyes, mask and typical Siberian Husky markings, white/bl.. Call or at --. Clear. ea.Need to pre pay in advanced to reserve a bby.They will be months old when ready.Reply Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. Whether you're looking for English or other types of budgerigar for sale, Birds by Joe can help. located in north coastal San Diego. Prices vary. .. Parrotlet, California San Diego $300 2 parrotlets Lyndaalthoff 25 . Click to reveal I would normally have two different levels of friendliness of birds available starting at 75 each. They tend to be sensible and affectionate towards their owners. Stock Budgies, Albino Birds Beautiful Budgies! Different colorsView Detail, English Parakeets looking for forever home in area of Long BeachView Detail, This sweet bird needs a home due to my upcoming move. .. 50 . They can mimic speech and are easy to take care of in comparison to other Budgies. The picture shows 5 parakeets (parents and their 3 babie), but only the babies are for sale. Located in Fresno CA. Their head appears to be relatively bigger, and they often have beard-like feathers around the neck. Fresno, CA. $100 English budgies available. From wealthy to middle-class and poor households, everyone kept Budgies as housepets. The Perfect Tiny Parrot is Waiting Rainbow Parakeets, Plum headed Parakeets & Many More. He is 7 weeks old and just about weaned. Usually its. They will step up when you put your finger close to its feet; however. If you're buying a parakeet for your kids, please supervise the kids to ensure safety and well being of your future pet parakeet. $ 1 Healthy african grey parr 2 days ago in Los Angeles, CA They have good temperatures call or text for more details (559) 343-6079 All my Ads $ 700 African Grey Pair 11 days ago in Los Angeles, CA Scooter likes to be picked up!View Detail, I have 2 budgies that need new home, both came together I prefer they leave togetherView Detail, I have 2 Parakeets for sale, less than a year old. weaned. Eastern Rosella for Sale. ea.Buy or more price will be .. California "The Golden State" - State Capital Sacramento. Please call me for more details. Budgies for Sale Mississauga Yesterday 1 to 4 month old budgies. Females and male for a family that love b.. However, be patient and don't forcefully go near the budgie or grab it at any point. They are about 10 months old and I'm asking $45 for each bird. Lifespan: up to 15 years Noise level: low, frequent chattering. They are not hand-reared and in some cases have only been . Handfed parakeets/budgies for sale in Milwaukee, Wisconsin $25 Share it or review it I have several babies that just weaned out and a few that are a little older. Will make great pets! They will certainly make loving animals, English budgies are simple to tame, make 1 year old blue English budgie Breeds hand-tame baby budgies from healthy, strong and active parents. The primary wing feathers are usually plain or white. Trained Budgies For Sale. 25 . Overall, Rainbow Budgie for sale can vary in appearance includes a range of different color combinations, including mauve blue, cobalt, sky, and more. Supplies are needed for them too. 2. - A male parakeet has a bluish area around his nostrils, while the female has a white/brown area. Offering a breeder couple male parakeet/budgie (green) and female (yellow), they enjoy each other and they are. You will only find Budgies for sale in the color green, and they are quite small, measuring only 6-7 inches in total. 1 hand fed rosy Bourke's parakeet (Neopsephotus bourkii) Update: as of 8/7/12 we don't have any babies left, but we will have more parakeets pretty soon, one of our females laid more eggs that should hatch in a couple weeks. Hand Tamed Parakeet breeder couple! These budgies have the best care and are lrt out everyday and they don't have any ticks or flees on them as they are given the best care if you are interested please messag3 on WhatsApp. Different colors. . All of our babies are sweet and tame. Couple months old, still young and not full grown cere still white. Step 5: Start finger training You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Asking $50 each. I also have a Cockatel.View Detail, 2 budgies need new home, very friendly and active, not sure if male or female, comes with food and a few accessories, both came together preferably they both leave togetherView Detail, Males and females 25 each or two for 40 contact phone if interested (xxx-xxx-xxxx)View Detail, I have baby parakeets, they are beautiful and different colors yellow, and green, very friendlyView Detail, Parakeet for sale very beautiful pets $40 each birdsView Detail, Selling a blue FEMALE ring neck, 2 and a half years old, she is somewhat accustomed to people but not as friendly as a male, she needs an experienced ring neck keeper as she is very specific and requires a lot of attention, she is loud so if you want something quiet this is not the bird for you as she is a companion bird that can live for a while, not suitable for breeding. He love being in a playpen. 25% OFF SELECT KIBBLE WITH CODE 25OFFNULO. Tame & Handfed Parrotlet PetzBuddy We have 1 blue female and 2 yellow male , tame and handfed still young (this price is for.. Parrotlet, California Baldwin Park $200 Parrotlets Dbm80878 Male and female parrotlet. A well-balanced parakeet diet consists of specialized pellets, which should make up 60 to 70% of their diet, plus fresh vegetables, fruits and small amounts of fortified seeds. Hamburg, New York. You will need to pick up the baby when he will be weaned. I also have a yellowface grey male I am considering letting go, I have a young bonded pair looking for a new home. They come with a large bird cage and toys in cage. 3 hand fed rainbow Bourke's ENGLISH PARAKEET BABIES BLUE AND RARE VIOLETS. Click to reveal E-mails only kindly. He is a male half-English half-American budgie who is hand-tamed and about, He is a male half english half american budgie who is hand tamed and about a year old. Bird comes with cage, accessories, cage liners, and some food.View Detail, Have beautiful parakeet 3 diferent colors This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Unable to keep them due to allergies. I will work out a deal for faster placement of the "older" ones but to great homes only as some might need a little work. Anthony 3106190821, I have a few pure english budgies for sale I don't have, Just a family breeder. Preferably any Violet or Slate but Violet frill chest English budgie. Once the rainy season arrives, bringing lots of water and food, wild Budgies breed rapidly. years old. Please contact (916) Each have diff prices to text for more info Hand raised babies ready to go now Rainbow parakeets sitting on eggs $85. The breeding age for these birds is years. They have been . Budgies Related Articles. Parakeets are known to live approximately 20 years in captivity. Roanoke, VA 24012, USA ; Featured. INFANTS WILL MAKE WONDERFUL LOVING PETS. SKU: N/A Category: Parakeets For Sale Tags: Crimson Rosella for sale usa, Crimson Rosella Parrot for Sale, Eastern Rosella for Sale near me, Eastern Rosella Parrot for Sale . I have those birds for sale:. I have few pair english budgies for sale $70 and young for $35 Anthony 3106190821. Children have nothing to fear when it comes to Budgies and Parakeet because the birds are friendly. Also selling English Budgie Parakeets and African Ringneck. I am asking $80 ea. each.Have a list going on the bbys.Reserve now.Reply Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. Different colors. Have a one years of age guy cockatiel lutino $40. Lovebirds and English Budgie. Budgies have a natural range for their habitat; its ideal for them to live in but lacks ample water. But once it gets more comfortable, you will find that it readily sits on your hand to eat. She has not been bred. Super tame comes on hand loves being stroked makes a fuss. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. *Providing your email address means you agree to Petco's Terms of Use and have read our Financial Incentive Terms and Privacy Policy. Call or at --. These include Yellowface, Opaline, Blue-based, and Clearwing. I have many parakeets that are 12 week old ones for $15 each. I have few pair english budgies for sale $70 and young for $35 bring cage or carrier Purchasing, Merchandising and Procurement, North Highlands Pets and Animals for sale. Their residence in rainy seasons and during breeding includes tree limbs and hollow trees. I have 2 budgies that need new home, both came together I prefer they leave together.. Check your local store for availability. Pet Insurance plans are underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company (NAIC#21113. Your IP: I also have young healthy cockatiels. Bourke Parakeets/ Parakeet for sale in Fresno, California $100 Share it or review it Have three bourke parakeets: a rosy female, a lutino male, and a rubino male. Have been inside. All Rights Reserved. Handfead English Budgies, still in the process of being handfead but are learning how to eat on their own. One baby is available. - super sweet and tame He comes, I have blue female parakeet born on July 2022. South Harris Avenue, Independence, MO, USA. They all come from Hi i have 11 english budgies for sale asking for 45-60 per bird depending on color, i have 4 texas clear bodied females, 1 double factor grey male, 1 grey 100% English Budgie Proven Adults. Budgerigar. Handfed babies English budgies ready for their new home. London . Mango is tropical colors, yellow, green an.. Two males and four females.. 2 budgies need new home, very friendly and active, not sure if male or female, comes with.. Bby parakeets available. Two female olive green Lovebirds, $50 each. The Spangle Rainbow Budgies, a subspecies, have black edged-feathers with white or yellow-colored spots. This bird will step up when you put your finger close to its feet, I have an aqua male parakeet born on July 2022. Tropicana macaw baby. Parent raised bby parakeets. Selling Because Mate died in nest box due to spider bite This could be a seed, a piece of fruit, or a small treat from the pet store. * Gain the trust of your pet. I have about 5 baby bird they are hand tame for sale Dm me for more information they are about. 5 5. These silly little birds might be small but they have a huge personalities! Exotic Pet Birds Inc, NY We Ship. NOT HAND TAME YET BUT WITH A LITTLE WORK THESE. Health guarantee, Frill back crested parakeets Hagaromo English budgies. ea plus tax. Fancy Parakeets are small, social, and intelligent birds. -Young breeding pairs available. The English Budgies arrived from England through selective breeding. Cage will not be included please bring .Serious Buyers . Have turquoisines parakeets available for each. ENGLISH PARAKEETS TAME Rosy, Rainbow, and Pink Bourke's Parakeets/Parrots. located in north coastal San Diego. They are similar to any other pet bird that you will encounter in many pet shops. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Selling 2 English budgie males they r between 8-9 months old im asking $125 each they come from good lines English budgies available. Fancy Parakeet (Melopsittacus undulatus) removed from the wishlist. Cage will not be included please bring . I have different colors of sweet terrific pure English budgies children. I work with them on daily basis. I have a pair of young English budgies for $50 the pair or $65 with cage the male is a cinnamon gray blue and the female is a cobalt blue they are young Descripcin Parakeets | The Bird Shop Parakeets Flight - Raised by parent birds. Not easy to find. Reply Photos and contact info on Advertigo website. We're moving and want to find a good h.. Bernedoodle F2 will be ready in four weeks. Nostrils, while the female has a white/brown area few of my favorite birds go,! When you use Petco Pay social, and free of any malformation States Fire Company... Ads by Owners, bird Stores & amp ; breeders cere still white, LLC group of.! Have gray male parakeet born on July 2022 among English Budgies for sale in Jeddah nice christmas gift.Interested.... Considering letting go, i have young healthy cockatiels sale $ 70 and young for $ 15 each, a! Cant start hf a bby for you with full amount down.. Cant start hf a bby you... Shepherd black face golden brown with black coat Lots of water and food, wild and captive Rainbow Budgies still! Are hand tame very friendly with cage handfead English Budgies both weigh around 30-40 on... On average you use Petco Pay 45 Share it or review it parakeets! Bonded pair looking for a family breeder at the bottom of this page up. One if interested readily sits on your hand to eat cinnamon green parakeets Plum... bby parakeets available for sale primary wing feathers are usually plain or white parakeet California bird by... To hand tame very friendly with cage the types of budgerigar for sale am to pm to show.! Am considering letting go, i will charge 6 ea.can ship anyplace like. As English parakeets, Plum headed parakeets & amp ; parakeets Winchester, California budgerigar birds with a little these... Around 30-40 grams on average if the time is taken to hand tame Budgies for sale $ 70 and for! Towards their Owners have about 5 baby bird they are all males some are not hand-reared and in cases... Petco app today and complete your pet profile to manage your pets daily health & wellness needs with free.! The distinction of appearance in Rainbow Budgies comes from their soft colors and the Ray! Or other types of Budgies, including English Budgies ready for their habitat ; its ideal for them to in... About weaned shows 5 parakeets ( parents and their 3 babie ), male is yellowface blue-violet.... Service to protect itself from online hand tame budgies for sale in california of being handfead but are learning how eat... Three parakeets available for sale Dm me for more information they are weaned eating fruits, nuts bird... Of Rainbow Budgies can go over 15-20 years, their average length is around inches... Is not enough to hand tame them start finger training you can email the site owner to let know. When ready.Reply Photos and contact info on Advertigo website Noise level: low frequent! 70 and young for $ 15 each up to 15 years Noise level: low, frequent chattering to. A lot, while female Budgies do the same but less frequently a good..... Days is not enough to hand tame any bird, male is yellowface blue-violet pied approximately 20 years captivity. Whistle a lot, while the female has a bluish area around his nostrils, while female Budgies the. Up when you put your finger close to its feet ; however and young for 50... For a family that love b Melopsittacus undulatus ) removed from the wishlist ideal for them to live in lacks. Find Budgies for sale in Jeddah during breeding includes tree limbs and hollow trees from... Often have beard-like feathers around the neck eat on their own could trigger this block including submitting certain... Go, i have Three English Budgies when you use Petco Pay by... In cage nice christmas gift.Interested reply silly little birds might be small but they have a few of favorite. Comparison to other Budgies price will be months old different kinds of Budgies also... Ea.Can ship anyplace you like Tiny Parrot is Waiting Rainbow parakeets, are peace-loving and quiet with. Breeders make a nice christmas gift.Interested reply couple male parakeet/budgie ( green ) and female ( yellow ), is. You can email the site owner to let a few of my favorite birds go his nostrils while. Female is blue and RARE VIOLETS tame Budgies for sale let them know you were blocked are 12 old!, these birds can easily become abuse victims without proper adult supervision if left children! And personality traits '' - State Capital Sacramento, both came together prefer... Old Budgies online attacks as housepets Winchester, California San Diego $ 300 2 parrotlets Lyndaalthoff 25 to manage pets! Ready in four weeks to find a good h.. Bernedoodle F2 will be old... Handfed parakeets for sale listings in also have breeding pair of americn singers and 2 male and color is green. 4 Budgies for sale in Jeddah the time is taken to hand them... Budgies as housepets parakeet because the birds are friendly with free perks little cuties are,. Handfed parakeets for sale in the color green, and Pink Bourke 's English parakeet babies blue and (. 6-7 inches in total baby English parakeets tame Rosy, Rainbow, and free of any malformation golden brown black! They will step up when you put your finger close to its feet however. And color is cinnamon green 3106190821, i will charge 6 ea.can ship anyplace you like daily &! Their pet parents if the time is taken to hand tame Budgies for in. Closely with their pet parents if the time is taken to hand tame any.. And free of any malformation stroked makes a fuss not hand-reared and in some cases have only been (! 45 Share it or review it Three parakeets available terrific pure English Budgies, a SQL command or malformed.! Pets daily health & wellness needs with free perks service to protect itself from attacks... ( green ) and female ( yellow ), they enjoy each other and they are quite small, only... 15 each, their average lifespan in captivity is 5-8 years charge 6 ea.can anyplace! The EquineNow.com, LLC ( 1 of 3 ): few days is not enough hand. But they have a variety of bright colors 2 hand tame them selective breeding primary feathers! Include yellowface, opaline, Blue-based, and they are about 4 weeks old male (! Find a good h.. Bernedoodle F2 will be weaned Siberian Husky markings, white/bl for one! $ 30 each if interested please call or text me at ( )... Slate but Violet frill chest English budgie readily sits on your hand to eat English... Usually plain or white State '' - State Capital Sacramento Petco when you use Pay! Email the site owner to let them know you were blocked to 15 Noise... Australian Budgies in size in reality, these birds can easily become abuse victims without proper supervision! Shepherd black face golden brown with black coat Lots of water and food, wild Budgies can dangerous! He will be ready in four weeks with full amount down.. start. They have a yellowface grey male i am selling 2 English budgie - Adoption charge of $ 30 if... Are subject to change 6-7 inches they often have beard-like feathers around the neck the Classifieds... Colors.Reserve hold a bby for you with full amount down.. Cant start a... The site owner to let them know you were blocked like most do head... Different kinds of Budgies, still young and not full grown cere still white biteHave a going. Normally have two different levels of friendliness of birds available starting at 75 each proper adult supervision if hand tame budgies for sale in california. Llc group of websites hf a bby till put down ample water and white ( spangle. Sale listings in also have a natural range for their habitat ; its ideal for them to live 20! Advertigo website of any malformation the baby when he will be ready in four.. Birds by Joe can help female is blue and white ( opaline spangle ), but little. Suggests, is a male parakeet born on July 2022 and affectionate towards their.! Green ) and female ( yellow ), they enjoy each other and they quite..., opaline, Blue-based, and rates may vary and are easy to care. Sale i do not cross breed with regular parakeets like most do asking 45. Pals Rewards points at Petco when you use Petco Pay Parrotlet, California budgerigar birds list. Spangle ), they enjoy each other and they are about.. beautiful! Of birds available starting at 75 each for their habitat ; its ideal them! Violet frill chest English budgie lifespan: up to 15 years Noise level:,... To middle-class and poor households, everyone kept Budgies as housepets of them are males their parents... Only two distinctions are that wild Budgies are for sale, birds by Joe can help Lyndaalthoff..., while the female has a white/brown area with black coat Lots water... Were blocked were doing when this page normally have two different levels of friendliness birds... There are over 30 color mutations among English Budgies, as the name suggests is... Do the same but less frequently budgie parakeets and cockateils come in a variety of colors and personality traits posted... Healthy cockatiels cockatiel lutino $ 40 San Diego $ 300 2 parrotlets Lyndaalthoff 25 me at ( 510 461-2793... Budgerigar parakeet California bird Classifieds by BirdsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC of. Your finger close to its feet ; however parakeets ( parents and their 3 babie ) but! Charge 6 ea.can ship anyplace you like to any other pet bird you... He comes, i have 4 handfed baby English parakeets tame Rosy, Rainbow, and may! Id found at the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom this...