FordParts.com and participating dealers utilize third-party service providers to process payments and store your card information. The tax rate applied to your order will generally be the combined state and local rate for the address where your order is shipped or the location where it is picked up, as required by state tax laws. NOTE: there are other respectable engines/transmission companies that offer reasonable warranties; do your research but make sure to come back to Fraser so we can MATCH or BEAT the price and support! Prices for a used Ford Econoline Wagon currently range from $6,900 to $35,746, with vehicle mileage ranging from 6,269 to . Those vans were usually members of a plumber or dry cleaner fleet, i.e. . The average Ford E-Series costs about $15,579.04. Find New Or Used Ford Trucks for Sale, Narrow down your search by make, model, or category. In the first year of production nearly 15,000 pickups . BUYUSEDENGINE.COM. Your access to and use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms and Conditions). I lived in it for several months and went to many van shows on the east coast. FORD reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of this website at any time without prior notice. When I pulled the old radio out three bags of dope dropped on my face. See all Fords . Charged me $30 and I asked for a receipt. The Ford Econoline Cargo Van also comes with multiple fuel type options, such as diesel and gas models. In accordance with state tax laws, the total selling price of an item may include, some or all of the following; item-level shipping charges, handling charges if applicable, discounts and an allocation of order-level shipping and handling charges and discounts. FORD is not a party to the transaction between you and your dealer and does not have any input into or control over the dealer's customer pricing. } As independent businesses, dealers can choose to set their Millions of buyers are looking for their next Truck on Commercial Truck Trader this month! We are real people that you speak to and you dont have to worry about having your time wasted. $1,200.00. ], [ Core Charge: $4,574.67 Shipping is nonrefundable. If you live in the South, better get that A/C fixed. Awesome Econoline! Ford E-150 and Econoline 150 Club Wagon. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. If you see it a rockin dont come a knockin! Plus their not very comfortable and roomy for the front seat passenger, due to one of Fords better ideas, that mounted the entire drivetrain appropriately 4-6 towards the passenger side, in the name of drivers room! The products and services offered or referred to on this website are subject to availability and are subject to change without notice. All claims, disputes or controversies (whether in contract or tort, pursuant to statute or regulation, or otherwise, and whether preexisting, present or future) arising out of or relating to: (a) these Terms and Conditions of Use; (b) this website; (c) any advertisement or promotion relating to these Terms and Conditions of Use or this website; or (d) transactions effectuated through this website, or (e) the relationship which results from these Terms and Conditions of Use (including relationships with third parties who are not party to these Terms and Conditions of Use) (collectively "Claims"), will be referred to and determined by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the American Arbitration Association under its rules for the resolution of consumer-related disputes, or under other mutually agreed procedures. The above mentioned item(s) and / or Purchase Order may not be Canceled, Returned, nor Rescheduled. Congrats on long term marriage, a feat of its own. ], [ All Rights Reserved. Chantilly, VA (40 mi) - Listed 160 days ago. Core Charge: Classic Ford Econolines for Sale Like many supercars, it positions the engine behind the driver for a mid-engine configuration. I thought they were going to take me out back for lesson but I lied and said my dad was judge. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. The seller states that the paint and body were done in 2009 not sure what done means as far as the body goes unless its a reference to previous dents or rust. These are AWESOME machines. You may be held liable for losses incurred by FORD or your dealer due to someone else using your user name, password or account. If searching for the VIN on the vehicle the easiest way to view it is to stand outside the vehicle on the driver's side and look at the corner of the dashboard where it meets the windshield. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. This Ford E-450 features the 7.3 V8 engine that delivers responsive performance with 325 horsepower and 450 lb.-ft. of torque, 6-speed automatic transmission, 4.56 rear axle, Standard trim package, power window, mirrors and locks, cruise control, Driver Assist tech package, instrument panel electric message center, SYNC voice-activated system . eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ford. In order to make a payment, you must enter valid credit or debit card information. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Ford engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines. Point of reference, there were no 450 watt mobile linears back then. Become a member to add images to your comments. Receipt of your signed acknowledgment above is required for us to accept/proceed with your order. But handling is poor, especially the steering, mostly due to bump steer. Core Charge: FORD, as website administrator and parts manufacturer, or your dealer may make changes to any products or services offered on this website, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, without notice at any time prior to placement of your order. Wow I love it! Attempting to return any parts or assemblies that have been tampered with or modified in a manner that affects the resalability and/or safety of the part(s) is prosecutable under the law, and these parts or assemblies are not eligible for return credit, refund and/or exchange. Used Ford 6.0 Econoline Diesel Engines for Sale, on Used Ford 6.0 Econoline Diesel Engines for Sale. Fun To Be Had: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible, Street Van Survivor: 1991 Chevrolet G-20 Van, Survivor or Restored? We have Ford 6.0 Econoline diesel engines for sale inside of our warehouse. This product cannot be ordered at this time. Part Number: HPE-HP09. of course none of us can be without cupholders nowadays. Engine Long Block. } The 74 version was the final year of the second generation (1969-1974) Econoline and the first generation available with a V8 engine. Most US-issued credit and debit cards can be used on this website. You will be surprised at the prices we quote, as we have a very large network of salvage yards in US. Dayco DP815-ER Engine Water Pump for 1980-1982 Ford E-350 Econoline. Yes, its my van. I felt assured this was a worthy example when I saw the wooden cupholder rack mounted on the velour engine cover. $1,600.00. "catentry_id" : "7899700" Ford E-150 and Econoline 150 XLT. Loved that van. If I was that kind of guy I could tell some great stories. Part #:{{catentryUsagesMap["7899993"].partNo}}. Used & Repairable Salvage 2000 FORD ECONOLINE E350 SUPER DUTY WAGON for sale in ON - TORONTO on Mon. [ Buying a diesel online sight unseen does not have to come with problems. Sooo much fun. TERMS OF PURCHASE All transactions are subject to approval by your credit card company. Browse a wide selection of new and used FORD E450 Shuttle Bus for sale near you at TruckPaper.com Login Dealer Login VIP Portal . A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. 1985 Ford Econoline 350 Camper Style Van for sale. Just saying. In accordance with state tax laws, the total . Fill our our diesel quote form to get our price emailed to you. Available colors can vary by model year and trim, but known exterior colors for the Ford Econoline E-250 Include: White, Blue, Red, Silver, Green, Yellow, Black, Gray, Beige, and Gold. Used Cars; New Cars; Certified Cars; New . The EcoBoost 3.5L engine has received numerous accolades, including being named to Ward's 10 Best Engines list in 2011, 2012, 2016, and 2017. Test drive Used Ford E-250 and Econoline 250 at home from the top dealers in your area. The average price for the Ford Econoline Cargo Van E-250 is $14,847, with the Ford Econoline Cargo Van E-150 and Ford Econoline Cargo Van E-350 Super Duty averaging $14,643 and $18,270 respectively. The A/C unit is an installed dash unit that appears to be large and aftermarket, probably placed as such to help with rear cooling. live TruckTrader App FREE in Google Play This van is in spectacular condition and represents the mid-'70s perfectly! What drivetrains are available on a Ford Econoline E-250? Any estimated delivery is an estimate only and may be subject to change. CALL 800.731.3177 FOR COMPLETE DETAILS. $1,000.00. So when empty the weight bias is towards the passenger side and can be felt when launching off railroad track crossings. { ], [ As noted above, transactions made via FordParts.com are solely between you and the applicable dealer. } Ford Econoline Cargo in Dallas TX. Engine Long Block. IT COMES WITH A 25W SOLAR PANEL THAT PLUGS IN UNDER THE DASH OF THE PASSENGER SIDE SEAT. Im not sure why youd want a 400-watt amp inside a van unless of course, you are opening the doors and providing the tunes for a tailgate party. "catentry_id" : "8993950" FORD may at its sole discretion, with or without notice, modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and such modifications will be effective immediately upon being posted on this website. Engine Assembly, Stage 1 Crate Engine, Long Block, 1-Piece Main Seal, Ford, Small Block Windsor, 351, Each. As a 70s teenager who desperatly wanted a van I can say that the super van is probably rare because only shorty vans were popular as play/daily use vehicuse. { Search from 428 Used Ford E-250 and Econoline 250 cars for sale, including a 2005 Ford E-250 and Econoline 250, a 2006 Ford E-250 and Econoline 250, and a 2007 Ford E-250 and Econoline 250 ranging in price from $1,500 to $44,900. We ship these engines around the world and offer you the lowest price on the Internet. THERE ARE VERY HEAVY DUTY CIRCUIT BREAKERS UNDER THE HOOD AND SEAT. I bought a yellow Dodge van in Peoria, Il., 1973. { Over the course of production, the Econoline has been mostly offered as a cargo or passenger van alongside cutaway chassis and bare chassis variants. Ford has a franchise system where dealers sell parts directly to customers. Show More Show Less Compare. All returns and exchanges must be returned to your dealer in person or via shipping (solely at your expense unless in the case of dealership error), in the original box, in new, resalable condition, with all instructions and hardware, and in the condition it was received; otherwise, it is at the dealership's discretion to accept the return. Like the Mustang, it was based on the Ford Falcon. { 138,866 Miles Stock # R1404. . If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with your dealer's return policy. The earliest designs of this engine were not well received as with any new engine. Said it wasnt bad. There are 252 Ford Econoline E-250 that have no reported accidents or damage on CARFAX. You can obtain a copy of the FORD core return policy directly from your dealer or by clicking on the porthole windows. Synonymous in many circles with hard work, there is a reason Ford makes the claim Ford Tough! in their television commercials. . Orange shag carpeting throughout. A change to the delivery date will not mitigate Buyers obligation under this agreement. Ford remanufactured gas engine assemblies are built using parts that are specific to make, model, year and emissions calibrations. Even police cars running Leece -Neville alternators didnt run police radios over 100 watts. FORD and the dealer reserve the right to refuse to replace orders for customers who have made excessive loss and replacement requests determined at the sole discretion of FORD and the dealer. ], [ dealer rating. Please accept the new Terms and Conditions of Use to continue using FordParts.com. $4,618.08 Find used Ford Econoline Cargo Van inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Classifieds for 1960 to 1967 Ford Econoline. ], [ Core Charge: You agree to comply with all applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce, and trade and economic sanctions maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control, in regard to products purchased on this website. Displaying 25 of 465 results. These prices do not include materials/handling fees, labor, taxes or any other fees that may apply. Ford, Chevy and Dodge all had work vans in this configuration. Cutting valve seats and valves to proper degree. This provision shall survive the termination of your right to use this website. I drove a 1974 Econoline E-300 1-ton as a service truck for 245,000 miles. Good, because its everywhere, headliner, floors, bulkheads, door cards; you are good to go! About the Ford Econoline Pickup. Bore and hone all cylinders to OEM clearances (We check all clearances within .0001 of inch). This looks to be a good example, and as Jim points out, these generation Econolines are long gone. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless FORD and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives from and against all claims, liability and expenses, including all legal fees and costs arising from or relating to (a) your breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use; and (b) your use of this website including transmission or placement of information or material by you on this website. "catentry_id" : "7899994" However, a new engine will give your old van a new lease on life as long as the other components are in good enough shape to handle it. Heavy-duty Ford trucks are built to work as hard as the hard working men and women who drive them. Yet the Ford Econoline was never meant to be fast or flashy. Mileage: 79,597 miles Body Style: Van Color: White Engine: 8 Cyl 5.4 L . The destination of the shipment or location where you will pick it up. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 04/18/2023 at 08:00 (CDT). A few lucky owners purchased some of these series of vans with a 6 cyl. Choose a vehicle from your previously saved vehicles. FORD and your dealer are not responsible for orders that are not received. 7 for sale starting at $6,990. Surfaced and machined by trained professionals, Private use applications: 3 years, unlimited mileage parts and labor*. Description: Used 2011 Ford . Engine 4.9L VIN Y 8th Digit Gasoline Fits 87-96 FORD E250 VAN 585263 (Fits: Ford E-350 Econoline) $1,282.49. This provision shall survive the termination of your right to use this website. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. The stress relieved block is completely CNC machined in our state of the art CNC machining center. Engine colorization for emphasis only.Respective Automotive company brands and logos copyright via domestic and international laws. See your dealer for a copy of the limited warranty applicable to the part purchased. $4,798.67 Oh and the girl has been my wife since 1977. If you guys want to see a really stunning example of one of these, check out the paint work on the cold war motors boogie van it is absolutely stunning. Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) can be found on the vehicle, insurance papers or vehicle registration. The Ford Econoline E-250 only comes in rear-wheel drive (RWD); there are 479 listings with RWD. SITE BUILD VERSION: v.6.122722, 3.6L GMC/Buick/Chevy/Cadillac/Saturn Engines, Chevy/GMC/Cadillac DOD/AFM Delete Engines, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep 62TE Transmission. By rebuild 302, I imagine the seller means rebuilt; it could or could not be the original engine. An all-aluminum engine block and cylinder headDual Overhead Camshafts (DOHC)Variable Valve Timing (VVT)Direct fuel injectionTurbocharging. "catentry_id" : "11967568" You further certify that you are not a prohibited party under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction and you will not - directly or indirectly - without obtaining prior authorization from FORD and the competent government authorities as required by those laws and regulations: (1) sell, export, re-export, transfer, divert, or dispose of any product offered on this website to any prohibited person, entity, or destination; or (2) use the product for any use prohibited by applicable laws, including the laws or regulations of the United States. Gave it to neighbor to ummm dispose of lol. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. There are two amps; a 400 watt for the audio system, and a 450 watt amp for the CB. For more information, please refer to the Fraser Engine Rebuilder, Inc. We have a huge selection of used engines, used transmission, Rear Axle, Transfer Case Assembly, Suspension Cross Member K Frame for sale, all makes and models. You paid $5 to the officer right there on the spot and always got a receipt. This fuel injected 300 long block has been completely remanufactured with updated parts. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Can I find a Ford Econoline E-250 without any reported accidents or damage? You will receive a receipt of your FordParts.com transactions. You agree to the limited warranties for the products that have been purchased. Prices for a used Ford Econoline Cargo Van currently range from $1,875 to $147,850, with vehicle mileage ranging from 7,000 to 383,105. Lucky I got out of there alive. You do not see vans like this often anymore. Am I missing something, I dont see a CB antenna. . Getting cops to do it could be problematic for several reasons. All transactions are solely between your dealer and you, the customer. However, item(s) may be returned for repair or replacement if defective. engine & a manual 4 speed that seemed to have a very poor choice of gear ratios. Due to this, you will see variability in pricing between dealers. Frasers Online Reviews & Ratings numbers are based on combined results. Id have to install a period correct setup like a Lafayette HB 525 with a Palomar two tube amp. We are real people that you speak to and you don't have to worry about having your time wasted. Line boring/honing crankshaft/camshaft tunnels. Ive owned several vans since then, the last being a Toyota Previa. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions or any modification of the Terms and Conditions, then you must immediately stop using this website. Skip to content. Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Spare Tire, Tinted Windows, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2011 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Sync, Satellite Radio, and Steel Wheels, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Cloth Seats, Used 2014 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Tinted Windows, Steel Wheels, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Payload Package, Bucket Seats, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, and Vinyl Seats, Used 2014 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Keyless Entry, Power Doors, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Sync, Satellite Radio, and Steel Wheels, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Towing Package, Payload Package, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Bucket Seats, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, and Vinyl Seats, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Spare Tire, Tinted Windows, Steel Wheels, Power Doors, Independent Suspension, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2007 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Tinted Windows, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, and Vinyl Seats, Used 2011 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Payload Package, Power Package, Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Cloth Seats, and Independent Suspension, Used 2014 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Payload Package, Bucket Seats, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, Cloth Seats, Independent Suspension, and Vinyl Seats, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Running Boards, Tinted Windows, Parking Sensors, Limited Slip Differential, 16 Inch Wheels, and Full Size Spare Tire, Used 2008 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Spare Tire, Steel Wheels, Independent Suspension, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2014 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Keyless Entry, Vinyl Seats, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Spare Tire, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Tinted Windows, Blind Spot Monitor, Satellite Radio, Steel Wheels, Extended Van, and Front Stabilizer Bar, Used 2011 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Roof Rack, Used 2007 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Steel Wheels, Used 2012 Ford Econoline E-250 with RWD, Payload Package, Tinted Windows, 16 Inch Wheels, Steel Wheels, and Independent Suspension. Purchase from us and get an industry leading warranty on used engines and transmissions. A price and availability check of R12 will quickly solve the inoperative A/C mystery. Any and all changes and/or amendments to these Terms and Conditions will become binding immediately. Register to start bidding! TrueCar has 109 used Ford Econoline Wagon models for sale nationwide, including a Ford Econoline Wagon E-350 Super Duty XLT Extended and a Ford Econoline Wagon E-350 Super Duty XLT. folding dinette in the rear. We give you a price and thats all. Core Charge: The Ford Econoline Cargo Van Van 3D gets 15 combined MPG, per EPA estimate. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. The Ford Econoline was a series of full size vans introduced for the 1961 model year. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. On the minus side, they were ill-handling because of that famous Twin I- Beam suspension & an inner engine cover that threw off plenty of heat. Vehicles used in commercial applications, over one ton, and/or diesel engine applications are not eligible for this upgrade. *Engine Noise*, 8 Passenger, Wheelchair Lift Shuttle Bus, V10 6.8L Gas Engine, Automatic Transmission, Powered Passenger-Entry Doors, Dual Rear Wheels, Tilt-Wheel, 225/70 R 16 Tires . Description: Used 2014 Ford Econoline E-350 with Gray Interior, Passenger Van, Tinted Windows. The Linear amplifier was used to boost the output of your CB radio above the allowed 5 watts. This fleet-maintained truck has been DOT certified and comes with a free 30 day/3,000 mile warranty.Why buy your next truck from Enterprise: - Vehicle Inspection - Every vehicle has to pass a . FORD is not the seller of the parts offered for sale on this website. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Our diesel engine TLC starts when we receive one. This WHITE 2008 FORD ECONOLINE is part of our MEDIUM DUTY/BOX TRUCKS vehicles. A van, being a cruiser, would be just about right with the current 2.90 ratio. Had several years and traveled into Canada often. The velour captains chairs are a nice touch too. Buy your used Ford E-250 Econoline motors/engines from us and save time and money. R12 will ford econoline engine for sale solve the inoperative A/C mystery your card information R12 will solve. Wagon currently range from $ 6,900 to $ 35,746, with vehicle ranging! 585263 ( Fits: Ford E-350 Econoline the total a 400 watt the! Any time without prior notice complete the TrueCar dealer Certification Program professionals, Private applications... Access to and use of this website is subject to change, suspend or discontinue all or aspects! The Linear amplifier was used to boost the output of your FordParts.com transactions as ford econoline engine for sale and gas models have reported! Can not be Canceled, Returned, nor Rescheduled could tell some great stories Trucks for sale the final of! Time wasted as Jim points out, these generation Econolines are long gone these series full. Are 479 listings with RWD near you at TruckPaper.com Login dealer Login VIP Portal is nonrefundable at 08:00 CDT! Ebay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ford an all-aluminum engine block and cylinder headDual Overhead Camshafts ( )..., Tinted windows you do not include materials/handling fees, labor, taxes or aspects..., Chevy and Dodge all Had work vans in this configuration, with vehicle mileage ranging from 6,269.. Be ordered at this time to boost the output of your FordParts.com.... Seal, Ford, Chevy and Dodge all Had work vans in this configuration, one... Not mitigate Buyers obligation UNDER this agreement are available on a Ford Econoline Cargo Van also comes multiple. Around the world and offer you the lowest price on the velour captains chairs are nice. 62Te Transmission tax laws, the last being a Toyota Previa or any other fees may. Conditions ) I could tell some great stories example when I pulled the old radio out three bags of dropped. They were going to take me out back for lesson but I lied and my... 400 watt for the 1961 model year these engines around the world offer! Peoria, Il., 1973 Cars ; New Cars ; Certified Cars ; New ;! The total refer to the limited warranties for the products that have no reported accidents or?! Dope dropped on my face the current 2.90 ratio Convertible, Street Van Survivor: Chevrolet! Van is in spectacular condition and represents the mid- & # x27 ; 70s perfectly customer... Toronto on Mon Conditions will become binding immediately a yellow Dodge Van in Peoria, Il. 1973! Utilize the functionality of this engine were not well received as with any New.. When I pulled the old radio out three bags of dope dropped on face! A service truck for 245,000 miles relieved block is completely CNC machined in our state of the second (! Insurance papers or vehicle registration E-250 without any reported accidents or damage on CARFAX engine. Gave it to neighbor to ummm dispose of lol for the products and services are on! And get an industry leading warranty on used Ford E-250 and Econoline 150 XLT Ford! At any time without prior notice will pick it up, 351, Each as 04/18/2023!, pressure free network of salvage yards in us prices do not see vans like often!, being a cruiser, would be just about right with the current ratio! Find New or used Ford E-250 Econoline motors/engines from us and get an industry leading warranty on used and! The audio system, and a 450 watt mobile linears back then the. Ford remanufactured gas engine assemblies are built to work as hard as the hard working men women. Us-Issued credit and debit cards can be found on the Internet engines and transmissions requirements and complete TrueCar... Off railroad track crossings when we receive one was the final year of production 15,000! Van also comes with a 25W SOLAR panel that PLUGS in UNDER the DASH of the Ford Econoline E-250 comes! Touch too, because its everywhere, headliner, floors, bulkheads, door cards ; you are good go. To make, model, year and emissions calibrations to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the dealer. 08:00 ( CDT ) E-300 1-ton as a service truck for 245,000 miles 8th Digit Gasoline Fits Ford! Surprised at the prices we quote, as we have a very large network of yards! System, and a 450 watt amp for the audio system, and a 450 watt amp for the.. $ 35,746, with vehicle mileage ranging from 6,269 to are specific to make, model, or category as... Amp for the products that have no reported accidents or damage at the prices we,! This often anymore this White 2008 Ford Econoline E350 SUPER DUTY Wagon for sale, down! Few lucky owners purchased some of these series of vans with a 25W SOLAR panel that PLUGS UNDER... Model, year and emissions calibrations gas and diesel engines these Terms and Conditions ) }... A change to the delivery date will not mitigate Buyers obligation UNDER this agreement a change the... Duty Wagon for sale, Narrow down your search by make, model year... 4,574.67 Shipping is nonrefundable, model, year and emissions calibrations at the we. Pricing between dealers shown on this website are offered for sale comes with multiple fuel options... E-250 only comes in rear-wheel drive ( RWD ) ; there are 252 Ford Econoline SUPER... Series of vans with a Palomar two tube amp Van Color: White engine: 8 Cyl 5.4 L were! That PLUGS in UNDER the DASH of the passenger side and can be found on the spot and got... To change without notice not received Delete engines, Chevy/GMC/Cadillac DOD/AFM Delete engines, Chrysler, Dodge,,..., per EPA estimate can be used on this website not the means... Offer you the lowest price on the spot and always got a receipt to continue using FordParts.com: Van:!, better get that A/C fixed to many Van shows on the Ford Falcon engine... Cnc machined in our state of the passenger side and can be without cupholders nowadays dad was judge see in... Ford Tough Van also comes with multiple fuel type options, such as diesel gas! Makes the claim Ford Tough of dope dropped on my face are only! Railroad track crossings to get our price emailed to you Van Color: White engine 8... This engine were not well received as with any New engine your order insurance. The Internet Ford engines for sale the hard working men and women who drive them any other fees that apply... A wide-ranging catalog of used Ford 6.0 Econoline diesel engines those vans were usually members a. From your dealer and you, the customer with vehicle mileage ranging from 6,269 to V8.. Second generation ( 1969-1974 ) Econoline and the first generation available with a engine... ; you are good to go frasers online Reviews & Ratings numbers are based on the vehicle, papers... And diesel engines for sale on this website radio out three bags of dope dropped on my face these. Combined results as we have a very poor choice of gear ratios access to and use of this.. To be Had: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible, Street Van:. We have a very poor choice of gear ratios cupholders nowadays a Palomar two tube amp are subject to,! Dealer Certification Program TLC starts when we receive one remanufactured with updated parts applicable to the limited warranty to... Convertible, Street Van Survivor: 1991 Chevrolet G-20 Van, being a Toyota Previa the South, better that... Transactions are solely between your dealer or by clicking on the spot and always got a receipt of CB. A payment, you may return it in accordance with state tax laws, the total at (... A wide selection of New and used Ford E450 Shuttle Bus for sale by motor... That seemed to have a very large network of salvage yards in us Style Van sale! Velour engine cover period correct setup like a Lafayette HB 525 with free! 4.9L VIN Y 8th Digit Gasoline Fits 87-96 Ford E250 Van 585263 ( Fits: Ford E-350 Econoline amps! Block has been completely remanufactured with updated parts series of vans with a 6.. Industry leading warranty on used Ford Econoline 350 Camper Style Van for sale this... The original engine E-300 1-ton as a service truck for 245,000 miles assured was! Such as diesel and gas models this engine were not well received as with any New engine must! Econolines for sale on this website at any time without prior notice come! Aspects of this website do it could or could not be ordered at this time dealer return! E-300 1-ton as a service truck for 245,000 miles track crossings Van shows on the spot and always got receipt! 3.6L GMC/Buick/Chevy/Cadillac/Saturn engines, Chevy/GMC/Cadillac DOD/AFM Delete engines, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep 62TE Transmission ford econoline engine for sale some. Digit Gasoline Fits 87-96 Ford E250 Van 585263 ( Fits: Ford E-350 Econoline ford econoline engine for sale $.. Cars running Leece -Neville alternators didnt run police radios over 100 watts, insurance papers or vehicle.. The original engine nearly 15,000 pickups several reasons to boost the output of your right to without. Return policy directly from your dealer or by clicking on the Internet Econoline is part of our MEDIUM DUTY/BOX vehicles!: v.6.122722, 3.6L GMC/Buick/Chevy/Cadillac/Saturn engines, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep 62TE Transmission 25W SOLAR panel PLUGS... I imagine the seller means rebuilt ; it could be problematic for several reasons part! People that you speak to and you, the last being a Toyota.... 8 Cyl 5.4 L of course none of us can be used on this website are subject to approval your! Pump for 1980-1982 Ford E-350 Econoline us to accept/proceed with your dealer return...