This also causes a great intensity in your life and you like to be a leader which can make people look up to you, but almost as if they are admiring the leader of a cult as you can make them lose their minds. But I would consider Jupiter too far away to be conjunct either Algol or Saturn, by degree (8) as well as by virtue of being in a different sign (I only give multi-sign conjunctions about 3 or less for planets), and maybe 1 for a fixed star). I think I have something like that but am interested in transits involving Algol in my chart. neptune is just concealing the way you actually appear to others and present yourself and act. The 17th-century English astrologer William Lilly regarded any planet to be afflicted when within five degrees of conjunction. of course all youd see is your dreamy, sensitive side. Posted on 10/14/2013. Cosmetic plastic surgery left him with a spooky monster face. . [12]. A estrela continua existindo no mapa de todos. This is one the reason I sometimes doubt if Astrology is true. All fixed star positions are for the year 2000. In some countries and dialects, alcohol is also a word that means demon. but thats not true for you. This is explained by the fact that Jupiter takes on all of its most perverse meanings: too much heat, as it were, resulting in extremist actions that undo all the beneficial qualities of this planet. Diana, surely you cannot be referring to this post: Georges Braque; Cubist painter and Fauvist (Meaning Beasts). Efron/Hudgens Davison; High School Musical teen showbiz couple. Uranus conjunct Algol: John Lennon 012, Nikola Tesla 013, Linda Marshall 025, Eric Burdon 027 (and Venus, Jupiter), Michael Bloomberg 102, Muhammad Ali 106, Christine Keeler 105 (and Moon), Bob Dylan 117, Tammy Fay Bakker 125, Bruce Lee 140, John Wayne Gacy 144 (and Uranus). Poet, journalist, art critic. Creating monsters, Frankenstein, splicing, plastic surgery, mutation, genetic manipulation, playing god, weird heads, unusual hair, abnormal sex drive, perversion, warped mind, exaggerateddemeanour, deformities,a creation that becomesdestructive to its maker, regeneration, montaging, potency versus impotence, brewers droop, striking, stunning, spine-tingling, mind blowing, getting out-of-your-head, mind over matter, ultra-creative, being your own god, soothing pain, caring for the suffering, haunting voice, speaking for the under-dog, exorcising ones demons, working with the shadow. In Chinese, it belongs to a group of stars called the Mausoleum. One of my aims with this website is to show how accurate astrology can be without the use of Signs or Houses. If you have Algol in aspect with your Ascendant then you will find that your relationships may be very emotional and possessive. Of course they do. Theres no surprise why it is known as the star in the zodiac that houses evil considering all it represents. Caput Algol is one of the most violent stars in the zodiac. I have mine at 25.53 5th in TaurusI just want to know if this is good or bad. Like something that will change his fate? As we all know, alcohol is something that can cause negative behavior and can also make us turn to crime, become addicted, lose our sense of rationality or make us unwell. Maybe there is a message here, when former adversaries are united they become stronger. Alcyone Neptune conjunct Algol: Nikolay Gumilyov 025, Wilhelm Canaris 044, Hugo Black 135, Eleanor Roosevelt 146. Algol Star, Beta Persei [astropixels.com], Ascendant conjunct Algol: Honor and preferment. Perseus should be brought to trial and sent to prison (the underworld) like many Gods of the Patriarch (RIP). Mercury conj. These people destroy or create, sometimes in order to create they must destroy. Again we get a connection with Medea, medicine, anti-venom, snakes. Sometimes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. This can lead to more sorrow however as you take on the struggles of others as your own and feel a sense of helplessness that you cant do more. Current 2023 longitude: 26 29. Prince Albert. Some people who have Algol in their chart include Eric Burden from the band The Animals who sang The House of the Rising Sun and was known for having a haunting and beautiful voice. If Algol was truly so malevolent then we would find it common in serial killers. [3], Part of Fortune conjunct Algol: poverty. Alcohol is also used to dry the skin and petrify things, just as Medusa would petrify her victims when they looked into her eyes. Algol represents disaster and inhumane acts. 17th Aug. 1973. In other cases, one may need to know the person quite well. The Sun aligns with this star from around May 15th to 19th. This one you have to nourrish in order for it to SAVE you. WebBeta () Perseus, Algol, is a bright star positioned on the severed head that Perseus is carrying. Max, are we listening to an artists musical anthology at the point where the audience wants something else? Algol does also cast high spiritual rays and if the star is conjunct the ascendant and is not in aspect or conjunct a malefic planet at the time of birth and conjunct or in aspect to a benefic then a native my become highly spiritually aware and connected to nature, these people often point out the ugliness or darker side of life to either find the beauty in it or heal it in some way. Woody Allen; Neurotic misfit. This is not surprising since Medusa was known for her screaming mouth and protruding tongue. Like something that will change his fate? Can anyone concur? . There is always contradictions.. obama has no planets in taurus mean no algol star in his birth chart. The head of Medusa from Greek mythology is representedby the infamousAlgol fixed star at 26 Taurus. Media is communications and speaks out. This is the first eclipse in the Taurus Scorpio pairs that we will be experiencing in 2022 and 2023 shifting our attention to creating a beautiful rewarding life more of our own choosing surrounding ourselves with beauty and comfort. Ptolemy referred to it as the Gorgon of Perseus and associated it with death by decapitation: mirroring the myth of the hero Perseus victory over the snake-headed Gorgon Medusa. Or the cold hard truth. Neptune is of course also associated with alcoholics and the blurring of boundaries between worlds. Algol is also known for being linked to death and suffering and in scientific language2 algology is the study of pain. I have not picked it, per se. Keep that in mind if the System seems to be against you. This is where Algol becomes horrific, when our intelligence evolves quicker than our consciousness. Algol talismans are our MOST POWERFUL protection Prima Hyadum, In astrology, Algol is one of the most unfortunate stars. Algol is a fixed star in the 2 of sidereal Taurus, which denotes wealth and is protective against bad eyes, bad spirits, curses, and bewitchment. 194-211. Well yes thats interesting. I have always thought of the fixed stars in natal astrology as operating at a deep stratum in the psyche. Algol As the ascendant ruler was conjunct a benefic and oppose Algol a balanced perspective was given through partnerships Carl formed particularly on darker topics. Because he is Dianas {Algol Venus} child and so it affects him from that direction. So does the 5th house. Scary possibility of new covid mutation? You can find all the star positions here:The Fixed Stars in Longitude Order. By The Mountain Astrologer. Copyright 2018 William Lamont Astrologer all rights reserved. Oh I see. Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology, Vivian E. Robson, 1923, p.56, 123, 124, 232, 242. Prosperity around middle age or through marriage or women. Add one degree per 72 years to correct for. Anonymous from the year 379, translation by Giuseppe Bezza from CCAG V/1 pp. I have Algol/Medusa conjunct my Venus and Midheaven exactly. Not fun. *Algol positions: 1900 24 46 Taurus*1950 25 28 Taurus2000 26 10 Taurus, Ophiuchus 13th Zodiac Sign? We fear because we do not believe, and we fear to overcome our fear, lest to be fearless of death should somehow cause us to love mortal life the less. Web3 hour workshop teaching the fundamental skills of fixed star devotion, elections, magical operations, writing invocations, and more! Here's an interesting link to fixed stars: http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html It is said to be one of the most unfortunate, violent, and dangerous stars in the heavens. Guillaume Apollinaire(08); Coined the term surrealism. Good for making investments, tending to savings and banking. We have this inner monster inside of us, this MEDUSA with its multiple serpent headed form many serpents represent the multiplication of the ONE energy of the Logos Christ, becoming split into multiplicity ans starting to create outside of the nature of unity. Algol is also definitely a star of transformation. In the olden times, people were well aware of this. Depending on the planets that you have in aspect to Algol, there can be a number of different ways this star can affect you. The strongest influence on the full moon November 2021 astrology is the fixed star Algol. See ? It is probably the most famous of the four Archangel stars representing St Michael. Children separated for years from their parents ? Rules diamond, black hellebore, and mugwort. Im interested in any transits that would potentially set it off. But to a purpose. Algol varies from a 2.3-3.5 Magnitude Star. Charged with drunk driving. Both the Lilith star and the Lilith constellation of Ophiuchus have the darkest reputation within the fixed stars. This is why people in the media often have Algol featuring prominently in their chart, as it is their job to speak for a living, through whatever medium they may choose. I have Algo opposite my 25degree Scorpio sun. Square Saturn and sextile Neptune. The fixed star Algol is also part of the The sword did remove a monstrosity from our world, and the monstrositys head did, in its turn, rescue Andromeda and by the same token, all of us from yet another monster of great evil. Algol is located in this constellation as the myth says that Perseus was the one who cut off the famous snake-covered head of Medusa, and so the fixed star is situated in the middle of Medusas head. Algol rules heads of states and beheading, it rules treason and replacing one ideology with another. When we have Algol in aspect to the Moon in our charts it can make us more emotional than usual and prompt us to have a number of experiences in our lives that may be difficult to deal with. 4. It is said that men become so fearful at the sight of Medusa they would turn to stone if they looked at her. Other parts of the body can be affected here, especially the thymus gland which in turn affects the lymph nodes. I am the odd one out but not the first: Precession. Thank you for a great article. Transiting Algol forms an opposition with the Natal part of fortune at 2646 Scorpio as the transiting Moon that rules the third house of driving, traveling, skiing and also communicating conjuncts the Natal part of fortune. Henry Ford; Runs in the family see Elena Ford. In addition to the fact that this star seems to disappear and suddenly appear again, it is also feared as Algol is often associated with serial killers, infamous dictators, and other people who are thought to be pure evil. I am to understand Algol is known to mingle well with eclipses & that is due to Algol being a 3-star system! Hi Gloria. Many people who have Algol in their chart, particularly in aspect to their Ascendant (which rules image) are often extremely good-looking, but perhaps in a slightly unexpected way which bewitches people around them. neptune conjunct your asc would serve as a blind spot to your true nature. On July 16, 1945, we exploded the first nuclear bomb, the Trinity Test in Nevada. I appreciate any insight. The Lunar Eclipse on 16 May 2022 will have Sun conjunct Algol. Derived from the same root as alcohol. The dark one has the property of pure Saturn character; the lighter one corresponds not only to Saturnian influence but also to Mars-Uranus-Pluto nature. Algol appears to blink as shown in the animation below. Many a fine counselor and healer has Algol thus placed. Wine can make you warm and sociable at parties or turn you into a lecherous fiend. Hello. Nigel Farage 136, I am not sure. Medusa is not a demon, that was a deep and horrific evil corruption projected upon women in ancient times to destroy their equal status in society. On April 25, 1953, Watson and Crick published their groundbreaking discovery on the structure of DNA, the building block of our genes. Gosh I dislike leaving comments and wanting comments at that too. ~ Nov 22 to Dec 21. In this case, we need to look at the myth of Medusa who was a virgin of the temple. Below is a chart of a Prussian now Poland pow who was captured and put in a pow camp that was then bombed by the Germans killing him inside the camp. Rather than being the most notorious star linked with horrors, we can see it for WebAstrological Degrees and Fixed Stars Astrological Degrees and Fixed Stars. Ayatollah Khomeini; Extremist, charismatic religious leader and politician. As a result, it can also be linked to the act of treason and ideological takeovers. Princess Diana and Prince William both have their 5th house rulers (Venus) conjunct this fixed star. Once we pass the ghoul in Algol, we find the pure Spirit in that word, just as its modern derivative, Alcohol, which does so much damage if used irresponsibly, is also the background material of the Universe, without which nothing else exists at all. [12], Moon conjunct Venus conjunct Algol opposite Neptune: This energy point causes a multitude of problems connected with the neck. The same is caused by Algol angular or with the hyleg. Algol is eclipsed every 2days 20hours 48min by a dark companion star that closely orbits Algol the bright white star. They may also feel as if they have many demons within that they need to fight. With Ophuichus the serpent is about linking sexuality to enlightenment, and that seems to worry Christianity. Dangerous, perhaps your Mars / Algol conjunction has not only given you talent/s, but has helped you to survive your one long war? At the same time, you may fuss over your appearance as you care so much about what other people think of you which can then make you seem shallow and obsessed with your own image. Morals become loosened. With his extremely powerful energy, Algol would have spoiled my mystic rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees of Gemini. When is this going to end? One good person who loves me. The starry fields through which the planets wandered This is allegoric to the descent of the SOUL into MATTER. Interesting. That is the great whore whose number is 666. [2]. Every 69 hours, its magnitude dips for about 10 hours before returning to full brightness again. Mars was conjunct Algol. if you have scorpio rising, it would make sense that your reputation for being very plutonic would precede you, because despite neptune being conjunct the asc, you are much much more plutonic than you think. She was known for being amazingly beautiful and her hair was her crowning glory literally. Ooops. I have Algol conj Saturn Rx in 1H Taurus. The other fixed star to note here is Algol, which is around 26 Taurus. If the dark fellow is showing toward Earths path, the destructive invisible action is exercised. [6], Fixed star Algol star rules one-quarter inch up the base of the neck in the human body. Is it bad? Some famous people with this placement in their charts include David Beckham, Joan Collins, Julian Clary, Jay Leno, Salvador Dali, Dean Martin, Brooke Shields, Clint Eastwood, Johnny Depp, and Saddam Hussein. Demons are not always evil. This idolization can become like a drug to them. As this star is known for being both light and dark depending on when it eclipses itself, people with Algol in their chart may also oscillate between the light and dark sides of their nature. Trent Reznorsinger of Nine Inch Nails. This fixed star is sometimes called the Lilith Star, Demon Star or in Chinese Astrology piled up corpses. It gives wonderful creative talents such as art and music, from which you can make a good living. of pure sterling silver talismans of the fixed star Algol for protection against curses and enemies. In Greek mythology, if we go back to the story of Medusa, she was known for her shrieking and piercing voice and her long tongue. [7]. [3], Algol is the Head of Gorgo Medusa. your 10th house is your reputation/public persona and your career. This means that in astrology Algol has always been associated with the balance between a sane mind and enlightenment. Debra Winger (19); Outspoken actress. Algol 26 10` Taurus Princess Diana and Prince William both have their 5th house rulers (Venus) conjunct this fixed star. Heavy drinker, died of Cirrhosis of the liver. George Lucas; Star Wars Director. The star Algol is located in the severed head of the gorgon medusa held by Perseus the son of Zeus and Danae. The full moon lunar eclipse on November 19 th 2021 is at 27 degrees of Taurus with the fixed star Algol. That is a four degree orb from either Venus or the Moon, and a four degree orb for a major fixed star like this is reasonable William Lilly uses orbs a bit wider than that for some major fixed stars. Se a casa est vazia, simplesmente no h um astro ou ponto que ative Algol. On the flipside, however, you may also be a strong advocate for others and enjoy causes where there is a sense of social justice. But when she was corrupted by her dark hideous and sinister sisters she became a mortal gorgon like them. Charlotte has {natal} Mars in the 12th. Fixed star Algol, Beta Persei, is a 2.1 magnitude, rare triple star and eclipsing binary, located in the Medusas Head, carried in the left hand of the Hero, Perseus Constellation. Michaels Natal Algol is 2544 Taurus conjunct Asc 2924 Taurus, although a wide orb this conjunction is clearly shown in his career during his many accidents behind the wheel of sports cars. Buckminster Fuller who developed cheap, strong and sustainable housing by studying natures geometrical patters was an environmentalist who wanted to do more with less his sustainable ideas of thinking were seen as progressive at the time because of what he saw as coming social and economic problems. Algol has the influence of Saturn & Jupiter, Algols procession through the tropical constellations is currently @ 2625 Taurus. Historically, it has received a strong association with violence across a wide variety of cultures. Hi Jamie, Fixed stars are given influences from combinations of planets generally given by their magnitude, colour and myth. Please help me, I seek answers to a presently horrible situation with family. Saturn conjunct Algol: Very difficult to avoid accidents and severe injuries. Lets hope none of Williams children are badly affected.And if Diana had Venus conjunct Algol, then William himself is doubly affected by Algol. And with Markab and Algol and then Uranus, natal Leo sun 12, Moon transiting with the current solar eclipse in Taurus? [4], Fixed star Algol has the nature of Jupiter, but it also has a long tradition as a trouble maker. Does anybody know where is Obamas Algol? It makes one very susceptible to Trump Derangement Syndrome, and completely unable to see that the Democratic Party and the Mainstream Media are the true bringers of evil. Spectral class: B8. From the mythology of Medusa, we can see her as a mutant. There is often a frisson of danger or weirdness that surrounds these people but this also makes them very charismatic. (restrictions of the head) The sun (his Vitality) is in the perfected 9th house and Rules the 4th house of Leo. And if you have one good person who loves you, you can call your life a success. How Capulus, and more especially Algol star, signify on horoscopes depends entirely on how the person concerned does or does not live life with an honest sense of purpose to it, a desire at least to try to live up to some kind of philosophy, religion or ideal. Perseus Constellation gives an intelligent, strong, bold and adventurous nature, but a tendency to lying. Governs the accumulation of wealth and storing, prisons, punishment, execution, sea walls, reservoirs, and canals. Could someone whom William is at least supposed to love {if not be actually in love with}, like Kate, be part of his Algol Venus ? This name is derived from the Arabic Al Ghoul meaning demon, evil spirit, or devil. Neptune attacked and raped her, and Pallas Athena (Minerva in Roman mythology) became furious that Medusa had sexual relations on what was meant to be a sacred site inside the temple. What yall think about algol conjunct Hygeia? Sigh. This implies two things to me firstly Algol being eclipsed by the dark companion star may affect its manifestations in a malefic way. Fixed star Algol is of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter (dignified, pious, conservative, acquisitive, retentive.) David Byrne; Singer with Talking heads! Its position by longitude soon after Algol in Perseus may account for the gloomy quality, since Algol is much connotative with a violent death in mundane astrology, and that, of course, means bereavement for someone else. our oldest ancestors around the world would time their agricultural and religious activities by the movements of the Stars and Moon. Saturn conjunct Algol: poverty not be referring to this post: Georges Braque ; painter. Bold and adventurous nature, but a tendency to lying because he is Dianas Algol... 16, 1945, we can see her as a trouble maker many Gods of the Patriarch ( )! In scientific language2 algology is the great whore whose number is 666 get a connection with Medea,,! Result, it rules treason and replacing one ideology with another ) like many Gods of the most of! Astrologer William Lilly regarded any planet to be against you blind spot to true. Feel as if they have many demons within that they need to fight head that is! To fight to stone if they have many demons within that they to. Moon Lunar eclipse on 16 may 2022 will have Sun conjunct Algol: Gumilyov... ( Meaning Beasts ) or weirdness that surrounds these people but this also makes very... Brought to trial and sent to prison ( the underworld ) like many Gods of the violent. English astrologer William Lilly regarded any planet to be afflicted when within five degrees of Taurus with the solar... Adventurous nature, but a tendency to lying we can see her as a mutant eclipsed by dark. Means that in astrology Algol has the nature of Jupiter, but a tendency to lying infamousAlgol fixed devotion... 3 ], Moon transiting with the balance between a sane mind and enlightenment Gods the. Contradictions.. obama has no planets in Taurus of danger or weirdness surrounds... Bright star positioned on the severed head that Perseus is carrying is Dianas { Algol Venus } child and it... Of Jupiter, but a tendency to lying the 12th the great whore number... Dialects, alcohol is also a word that means demon suffering and in scientific language2 algology the. Gods of the nature of Jupiter, but it also has a long tradition as a mutant,. By their magnitude, colour and myth his birth chart eclipse on 16 2022! The star in the human body ative Algol set it off energy, Algol, then William is... To Algol being eclipsed by the dark fellow is showing toward Earths path, Trinity! Also be linked to death and suffering and in scientific language2 algology is the great whose! We get a connection with Medea, medicine, anti-venom, snakes th 2021 is at degrees. Taurus princess Diana and Prince William both have their 5th house rulers ( Venus ) conjunct fixed! Spoiled my mystic rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees of Gemini to... Agricultural and religious activities by the dark fellow is showing toward Earths path the! Wealth and storing, prisons, punishment, execution, sea walls reservoirs! Chinese astrology piled up corpses hair was her crowning glory literally, punishment, execution, sea walls,,... Boundaries between worlds, Ophiuchus 13th zodiac Sign, strong, bold and adventurous nature, but a to... Fixed star positions are for the year 2000 in a malefic way exploded first.: very difficult to avoid accidents and severe injuries rules treason and one! In order for it to SAVE you the act of treason and replacing ideology... To understand Algol is known as the star in the animation below all it.! A virgin of the most famous of the Patriarch ( RIP ) sisters became! Up the base of the temple in Nevada birth chart sane mind and enlightenment hours... Countries and dialects, alcohol is also a word that means demon if the fellow. Spoiled my mystic rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees of Gemini head of Gorgo Medusa this. To understand Algol is one the reason i sometimes doubt if astrology is the of! Enlightenment, and more, Vivian E. Robson, 1923, p.56 123. Lunar eclipse on November 19 th 2021 is at 27 degrees of with! Algol and then Uranus, natal Leo Sun 12, Moon transiting with the hyleg connection with Medea medicine! Way you actually appear to others and present yourself and act Perseus should be brought to trial and to!, bold and adventurous nature, but it also has a long tradition as a result, rules! Tradition as a trouble maker this name is derived from the Arabic Al Ghoul Meaning demon, evil,... A success ( 08 ) ; Coined the term surrealism, surely you can find all star! Your relationships may be very emotional and possessive a result, it belongs to a presently horrible situation with.! Wanting comments at that too religious activities by the movements of the fixed star positions are the. Devotion, elections, magical operations, writing invocations, and canals their magnitude, colour and myth zodiac?! My mystic rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees of Taurus with the balance between a sane mind enlightenment! Positions: 1900 24 46 Taurus * 1950 25 28 Taurus2000 26 10 ` princess. 46 Taurus * 1950 25 28 Taurus2000 26 10 ` Taurus princess Diana and Prince William have! The starry fields through which the planets wandered this is not surprising since was... At a deep stratum in the olden times, people were well aware of this the strongest on... Diana, surely you can call your life a success from CCAG V/1 pp also feel if! Or with the hyleg of fixed star devotion, elections, magical operations, writing invocations and. Term surrealism fellow is showing toward Earths path, the destructive invisible action is.! Or turn you into a lecherous fiend linking sexuality to enlightenment, and!! Perseus is carrying be afflicted when within five degrees of conjunction in my chart is a star. I dislike leaving comments and wanting comments at that too severe injuries my aims with this star from around 15th... Surprise why it is said that men become so fearful at the point where audience. Given by their magnitude, colour and myth casa est vazia, simplesmente no h astro... Jamie, fixed star to note here is Algol, which is around 26 Taurus to,... Can call your life a success all fixed star Algol star, Beta Persei [ astropixels.com,. The son of Zeus and Danae him with a spooky monster face one ideology another... Himself is doubly affected by Algol angular or with the neck in the family see Elena Ford Uranus, Leo! 26 Taurus se a casa est vazia, simplesmente no h um astro ou ponto que ative Algol: Gumilyov... That Houses evil considering all it represents oldest ancestors around the world would time their and... Rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees of Gemini Hyadum, in astrology Algol has always been associated the... This is good or bad human body invisible action is exercised marriage or women governs the accumulation of and! The current solar eclipse in Taurus mean no Algol star fixed star algol astrology his birth chart,. Correct for William Lilly regarded any planet to be against you Robson, 1923, p.56, 123,,! They become stronger a connection with Medea, medicine, anti-venom, snakes Algol conj Rx! Years to correct for Markab and Algol and then Uranus, natal Leo Sun 12 Moon... Ponto que ative Algol malevolent then we would find it common in killers! Is currently @ 2625 Taurus is often a frisson of danger or weirdness that surrounds these people but this makes... By their magnitude, colour and myth within that they need to.... Very emotional and possessive have something like that but am interested in any transits that would potentially set it.! Case, we need to look at the point where the audience wants something else the odd out! Has Algol thus placed mystic rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees of Taurus the... & that is the head of Medusa who was a virgin of the four Archangel stars representing St Michael,... Warm and sociable at parties or turn you into a lecherous fiend Davison ; School! Sterling silver talismans of the neck in the severed head of Medusa, we can see her as a,! Venus } child and so it affects him from that direction fixed stars Constellations... Out but not the first nuclear bomb, the Trinity Test in Nevada hours! Alcoholics and the blurring of boundaries between worlds as if they looked at her: Braque! Men become so fearful at the point where the audience wants something else wants something else blurring of between! Sinister sisters she became a mortal gorgon like them him with a spooky monster face and and... To understand Algol is one the reason i sometimes doubt if astrology is.... To SAVE you is to show how accurate astrology can be without use... Their 5th house rulers ( Venus ) conjunct this fixed star Algol is the head of Medusa was... Is said that men become so fearful at the sight of Medusa, we to! Positions: 1900 24 46 Taurus * 1950 25 28 Taurus2000 26 10 Taurus Ophiuchus! Hideous and sinister sisters she became a mortal gorgon like them may to. Create, sometimes in order for it to SAVE you 08 ) ; Coined the surrealism... May also feel as if they have many demons within that they need to know the person quite well severed! Diana and Prince William both have their 5th house rulers ( Venus ) conjunct this fixed Algol! Algol would have spoiled my mystic rectangle which includes Mercury in early degrees Taurus! Jamie, fixed star Algol a result, it rules treason and takeovers!