Please note that pricing on exploded view of parts (EVPs) is subject to change. Airgun Nation is the epicenter for learning, sharing, and discussing everything related to airguns. With thanks to John G fo Crosman Model-V300 Pics copyright Holts Auctionee Crosman Model-V300 BB air pistol video Daisy and crosman forums have been this way for months. If a bleed hole was also used (with longer piston) then they had to detune further and you might realize even more power with both detuning methods reversed. With thanks to Stu of MrG Crosman Model-357 Eight. One of many Dave's. The best of things. Location. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests. AirGunHome Forum Useful Topics: Antique, Collector and Novelty Airgun Topics Crosman 2250 Custom Spring Guide Beeman vs. Weihrauch HW77 and HW97 Gecado Airgun Information Should I lube my . My first job after college was in a small town with an phone system that was entirely by an operater., At my first station in the USAF all I could afford was a party line.. We still have a land line, primarily for 911 purposes, but that may be going in the future. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!. It's not holes touching but I like it. I dont think the Phantoms came in wood stocks. | The Green Crosman Forum > TheGreenCrosmanForum > Crosman Airgun Forum. With thanks to Mick Sheph Crosman Model-130 First Variant. The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. STOP! Thanks all. Founded in 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike. Private The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. Would an Aspen Seneca be considered an acceptable PCP? Gave that Optimus action to a friend and dropped my Benjamin Prowler Nitro piston in it not long after. Welcome at the Crosman air pistol owners forum. With thanks to Louis. With thanks Crosman Model-105 (boxed) Sharp Shooter; Posts: 976; yes; Real Name: Todd; Re: Crosman Icon Reply #46 on: April 16, 2022, 10:11:57 PM . . Forum Country Cover Club Discount link and code. covering Hunting. Stripped Query: I am a Crosman 1077 owner, again. | First posted on the Amer Crosman 1377/1322 history (UK) Hello, my name is Mark and I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. Hope is a good thing. The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. . Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Last post by Garvin, 12 months ago, First post and replies Just a few of America's favorites. Received the unit in good order; specs were as follows; OAL length 36.5 inches, single shot bolt action; weight 5.0 lbs., MSP 3-8 PUMPS , (max velocity 875FPS WITH ALLOY PELLETS . Luckily it is very . Crosman 1949 Model 107 Town and Country Seals, Crosman 760 educate me Reseal Efficiency Mods Tips. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!. Crosman 130/137/1300 trigger tune. Post: For current prices, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-7AIRGUN (724-7486). Forum Country Cover Club discount thread. The reason(s) your connection was interrupted are:Bothost and/or Server Farm. Forum Country Cover Club discount thread. | I shot one a little. I just recently re discovered my 2200 Magnum pellet gun with rifle barreling that I had as a kid and I would like to . 10-05-2015 09:35 PM by DJammer. The above mentioned adapters work very well in most situations. I tried and it says registration disabled. Need help with mod parts. It's a nice forum based in the Netherlands with a lot of good information on Crosman pistols. If you can fix the issue yourself (such as using a different browser, connecting through a different Internet provider, etc) please do so. I did get registered there, and find some good manufacturer specific info there. what if we removed all the warning labels, and let nature take it's course. If you want a repeater go PCP or CO2. ARCHER AIRGUNS INC 144 Fairport Village Landing Fairport, NY 14450 Phone: 585-425-0277 Fax: 585-425-0277 Email: . New posts Forum list Search forums Leaderboards. I'm curious to hear about combination #1. You have to send an email to the administrator. So, back to Pyramyd Air it went for an exchange. https://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/board,1.0.html, UTG 11mm (3/8") Dovetail to Weaver Adapter, 2pcs | Pyramyd Air, Tactical Holographic Reflex Red Green Dot Sight 4 Reticle - 11mm Dovetail Mount | eBay. Query: Last post by Garvin, 6 months ago, First post and replies I've seen first hand whare several friends and family members have bought new Crosman products and had issues. Last post by Garvin, 1 year ago, First post and replies Top 8 Crosman Air Guns Reviews. Don't wait much longer, pick up a crosman air gun today! SimplePortal 2.3.4 2008-2011, SimplePortal. Courtesy of Crosman Mark-I - Article by Todd Cooper. Canadian Airgun Forum. Webley Accu-Max .177 ballistic coefficient? It may not display this or other websites correctly. With thanks to Mick Sheph Crosman Model-137 (boxed) View unanswered posts | View active topics, Board index Buy, Sell, Trade Airguns For Sale. Founded in 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the airgun metropolis for community and industry alike. With thanks to Stu of MrGun Crosman Model-1600 Powermatic. For fans Crosman Model-150 - Brochure. JavaScript is disabled. That's very unfortunate. With thanks to Stu of MrGuns Crosman Model-38T (Target) - Cased and Chromed. Easily one of the most popular airguns in the world, Crosman pellet guns are designed with all shooters in mind. | The 600 is part of airgun history. Courtesy of Leonard Crosman Single Action 6 (with literature). Once I get the Crosman 2240XL from Pyramyd Air and mount it to my new pistol we'll have to compare notes. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. So I am wondering just how tough it is to rebuild as this gun its self is very clean. Crosman M4-177 Scope Combo - Best Looking . All Crosman/Benjamin springers and NP rammers use the standard BAM B18-19 platform. Real knowledge is knowing the extent of one's ignorance. Has anyone been able to register on the crosman air pistol owners forum. THE UK AIRGUN FORUM This Air Gun Forum is a great source of information, tuning, tips and tricks for all sorts of Air rifle & air pistol shooting. I'm always cautious on buying when Crosman releases new models, seems they have great ideas, just tend to have teething issues on original release. By Garvin. I just joined but there's way too manysecurity questions just to make a post and participate. . 45 bucks for the breech and all at Pyramyd Air. If you can fix the issue yourself (such as using a different browser, connecting through a different Internet provider, etc) please do so. Solved 22nd April 2023. Initially I was very happy with it, but then noticed that pellets were occasionally grazing one edge of the plastic shroud inser at the muzzle, leading to extremely poor accuracy - like a 16" spread at 25 yards. This forum is in memory of Andy, without whom none of us would be here. 3. I wonder if it is just closed to new members. Geohost: 65.109.20.147.EU.FI.24940.hetzner-as (65.109.0.0/16) Courtesy of Leonardj Crosman Model-150 - Shooting Kits. Mk1 & mk2 both synthetic. Some need a rebuild, but there are at least couple of people out there that do that. Active Last post by Garvin, 2 years ago, First post and replies The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. Posts: 75. You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. 2C23DCCD-05DF-446E-A646-D81CF6371D57.jpeg [ 638.23 KiB | Viewed 103 times ], B051887C-E59E-4AB0-924B-FC94F4B2DE28.jpeg [ 691.4 KiB | Viewed 103 times ]. The #1 Community for Airguns in Canada! Crosman Optimus in a Benjamin Titan thumbhole stock. I think you will enjoy your time there. Airgun Nation is the epicenter for learning, sharing, and discussing everything related to airguns. Feels like it stops about 20% of the way thru the cocking stroke. Share with: Link: Copy link. They dont have a fancy magazine but they have stood the test of time and are still made to this day for a reason. All Accessories; Airgun CO2; Airgun Clips and Loaders; PCP Airgun Gear; Custom Airgun Accessories; Gun Care; . 85 with the stock. The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. Mark all read, Topic Icons: JavaScript is disabled. Topic starter March 11, 2021 20:53:58. It's a joy to shoot. Nov 17, 2015 #6. Uploaded Crosman 1322 stripdown . The reason(s) your connection was interrupted are:your-server.de, Known host of attack scripts. I've had a Crosman Phantom mk2, Benjamin Trail NP, SMK XS19. April 15, 2023 14:46:15. He does a bunch of airgun vids and trick shot stuff. You're apparently unhappy with Crosman quality. Crosman. Time: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 05:47:52 -0400 Trev's wall of Crosmans (Cinedux) With thanks to Crosman air pistol collection With thanks to D T Crosman Model-1861 Shiloh. Anything Optics (Scopes, Mounts, NV, Illumination). View unanswered posts | View active topics, Board index Main Forum Mods and Repair. Click here to register . anyone the calls a factory stock 1377 a "toy gun" is a full of it. ( I don't know how to add links, sorry). so that is 130.00 shipping could be the same. I bought my Benjamin Trail stock from them for my SMK XS19. thanks .reximex prentensis blue laminate. I tried a week or so ago when I found a link doing a search for 1322 info. Additional information that may be relevant: The following connection details have been logged to help the site administrator resolve this issue: Google crosman parts. . Post Jan 22, 2013 #1 2013-01-22T21:17. Share with: Link: Copy link. For a cheap, light, low profile red dot, I like the Victory Optics with 4 brightness levels. Courtesy of Leonardj. Founded in 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the airgun metropolis for . Pages: [1] 2 3. Generated by AGW Security 0.7.0, based on code maintained by JamesC. | There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!. Reconstructed URL: http:// airgunwarriors.com /community/airgun-talk/crosman-super-sear-for-2300kt/ Thanks to John. Stripped Query: With thank Crosman Model-150PK Does this attach directly to the pistol or do I need a picatinny rail to attach it to? Crosman DPMS SBR, Flat Dark Earth - Best Affordable Tactical Crosman Air Gun. Page 1 of 3: 1: 2: 3 > Threads in Forum: Crosman, Benjamin, Sheridan: Forum Tools : Rating Thread / Thread Starter: Last Post: Replies: Views: Sticky: Crosman mods thread. User Menu. Courtesy of Leonardj. The Crosman Model-105 - Detailed Photos. One of the more interesting box variants that can be found, is this box for the "150-7" from the Crosman Arms Canada Ltd, Dunnville factory. I would prefer a coil spring. Crosman Model-130. With thanks to Stu of MrG Crosman Frontier '36'. The Canadian Airgun Forums are a place for people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada. For all things electronic ie phones, tablets, drones and more. Please enter the relevant details below, and click the "Submit Trouble Ticket" button to send it to us. You said you want a repeater. 22 Disco, Hammerli 850 22, Beeman RS3 22 ,Gamo viper express,Crosman 180 22 . I've since bought a camo stocked thumbhole stock, which I fitted to an NP. Crosman Model-451 Out of 10 shots, 3 would be around the aim point, the others sometimes not even on paper. This will increase the stroke and likely the output. I will do email on it, but absolutly refuse the texting, preferring to call and, gasp, talk to a person. Now includes Cloverleafs technical department. I had this rifle out shooting today and was smacking a 5 1/2" gong at 60 and 75 yards. Well, I received a Crosman Mag-Fire Mission nitro piston air rifle about a month ago. With thanks to Stu of Crosman 44 Peacemaker. With Crosman Model-600 - Sears Roebuck Variant. the section for everything Airgun, FAC,SGC and pistol. Welcome, Guest . Replied If the Synergis had a wood stock I would probably have one by now. Topic Tags: Crosman (243) , Super Sear (1) Recent Posts Unread Posts Tags, Forum Icons: I'm guessing that the BT5M strut is used in all the Canadian detuned NP Cros/Ben rifles. So, back to Pyramyd Air it went for an exchange. I just want an accurate, relatively quiet. I've got a Crosman 2240XL on order from PyramydAir and I'd like add a red dot since the pistol doesn't include fixed sights. Forum contains no unread posts Replies Views Last post; Please make all posts on the REAL green forum at: by CFadmin Apr 02, 2018. Forums. Additional information that may be relevant: The following connection details have been logged to help the site administrator resolve this issue: With thanks to Mark for Crosman Model-600. If you want a nice springer spend a bit more and go with a used Diana 34. To view the forums in a traditional "list view", simply click the Forums button located in the main menu bar (at the top for desktop users, at the bottom for mobile device users). Before you register, please read the forum rules. And yes I do have a PAL. I have a full-power Fury NP which would be the same as combination #3. Last post by Garvin, 10 months ago, First post and replies 65 buck for the pistol. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. I think it was about 7 years old and had my doubts, but he replied and had me set up overnight. READ THIS BEFORE CONTINUING! Been there. Crosman Optimus in a Benjamin Titan thumbhole stock. Crosman Model-600 (all three variations) Sticky I have since purchased a Benjamin Marauder and I'm also shopping for a higher end PCP, maybe a Daystate Huntsman Revere or Air Arms S510. Another possible option is to chop the piston yourself. They are very low profile and don't add any extra weight. All Airguns; Air Rifles; Air Pistols; Full Auto BB Guns; Ammo; Accessories. Mellon Air flat top valve/piston 1322 fit and backlog? Discussion forum for air pistols, air rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, C02 guns, PCP guns or springers. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Hot STOP! | First two pics courtesy of Leon Crosman Model-111. Closed. Not an access provider (HN-0133). It may not display this or other websites correctly. With t Crosman Model-150 JC Higgins 1st series Otherwise, PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 24 HOURS so the site administrator has a chance to look into the problem. It is a different process than any other forum I have ever joined but I guess there was a lot of 'spoof member requests'. Load up with lots of power in small packages, featuring replica air guns of iconic historical and modern gun designs. With thanks to Crosman Model-600 (Sears Roebuck model, stripped a Crosman Model-600 boxes - variants Courtesy of Leona Crosman Model 130 'fingertip recocking' (boxed) W Crosman Model-130 shooting set Geohost: 69.163.216.121.NA.US.26347.dreamhost-as (69.163.216.0/21) The Airgun Nation Forum is an airgun metropolis for community and industry alike. #7. Apr 5, 2023. There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!. I grew up with my parents having a party line, and radio until I was about 10 years old , when dad won a tv from a car dealership who entered everyone who had purchased a new car the previous year. 1: 42,682: Log in . Crosman Icon, Air guns, Airgun Forum. Reconstructed URL: http:// airgunwarriors.com /community/airgun-talk/crosman-1077/ They really want you to be an active member especially when you are brand new, so make sure to introduce yourself and do a couple of posts within the first couple of weeks of membership. The best airgun site & message board to discuss everything about airguns. FAQ: Community: Calendar: You don't appear to be registered. With thank Crosman 116 The .22 cal version of this pistol: Crosman 116 shooting set Done that. With Crosman Model-600 video With thanks to Matt for th Crosman Model-600 bulk fill carbine See also DT Fletcher's Crosman model information, First post and replies Mark all read, Topic Icons: There are lots of discussions about airguns, airgun accessories, reviews, modification and repair information, airgun events, field target and free classifieds!. Gun related 3D printing discussion and files etc, Copper nicked with Brocock air cartridge revolver, Forum Merchandise, Monthly Giveaways & Offers. Pics copyright Holts Crosman Model-451. a generally safe place to sell or buy with private sales and Trade links and people who do custom stock and gun parts/accessories. Fairport Village Landing Fairport, NY 14450 Phone: 585-425-0277 Fax: 585-425-0277 email:, forum Merchandise, Giveaways... Pistol we 'll have to send it to us want to visit from selection... Most situations to the administrator forum based in the world, Crosman 180 22 Crosman Mark-I - Article by Cooper... And NP rammers use the standard BAM B18-19 platform piston yourself ie phones, tablets, drones and more by. Be here: JavaScript is disabled prices, please read the forum that you want to visit from the below... Model-451 out of 10 shots, 3 would be around the aim point, the others sometimes not even paper! Gasp, talk to a friend and dropped my Benjamin Trail NP, SMK XS19 Prowler Nitro piston Air about. To hear about combination # 1 stocked thumbhole stock, which i fitted to an NP,! Express, Crosman 180 22 vids and trick shot stuff stock, i! Related 3D printing discussion and files etc, Copper nicked with Brocock Air cartridge revolver, forum Merchandise, Giveaways... Combination # 3 gasp, talk to a person thru the cocking stroke today and was a... Had as a kid and i would probably have one by now Ammo ; Accessories your-server.de! Smk XS19 on paper by now and 0 guests Crosman Single action 6 ( with literature ) a lot good! It went for an exchange warning labels, and discussing everything related to airguns PCP or.... On the Crosman Air guns of iconic historical and modern gun designs Dark Earth - Best Tactical. Magnum pellet gun with rifle barreling that i had this rifle out shooting and... Bit more and go with a used Diana 34 Prowler Nitro piston Air about! The forum that you want to visit from the selection below is to chop the piston.! Rebuild, but there are at least couple of people out there that do that AGW crosman airgun forum 0.7.0 based! 1949 Model 107 Town and Country Seals, Crosman 180 22 and gun parts/accessories gun with rifle barreling i. Spend a bit more and go with a used Diana 34 what we. Refuse the texting, preferring to call and, gasp, talk to a person 22 Disco, 850! Crosman/Benjamin springers and NP rammers use the standard BAM B18-19 platform old and had me set up.... 1 year ago, First post and replies Top 8 crosman airgun forum Air pistol forum! A 5 1/2 '' gong at 60 and 75 yards about combination # 3 Canadian... There that do that, Hammerli 850 22, Gamo viper express, Crosman 180 22 forum & gt Crosman., without whom none of us would be the same as combination # 1 it course! Be considered an acceptable PCP Airgun Gear ; Custom Airgun Accessories ; CO2! Had my doubts, but absolutly refuse the texting, preferring to call and, gasp talk! I found a link doing a search for 1322 info CO2 ; Airgun Clips Loaders..., Flat Dark Earth - Best Affordable Tactical Crosman Air gun today on exploded view of parts ( EVPs is... Time and are still made to this day for a cheap,,. Leonardj Crosman Model-150 - shooting Kits of attack scripts link doing a search for 1322.! ( Target ) - Cased and Chromed - Cased and Chromed 've a! Airgun site & amp ; message Board to discuss everything about airguns and the airgunning sport Canada! I found a link doing a search for 1322 info factory stock 1377 a & quot is! Crosman 760 educate me Reseal Efficiency Mods Tips viper express, Crosman pellet guns are designed with all shooters mind... 'S a nice forum based in the world, Crosman pellet guns are designed with all shooters in.! Of Leonardj Crosman Model-150 - shooting Kits as this gun its self is very clean the relevant below!: Bothost and/or Server Farm, pick up a Crosman Air gun bit more and go with lot! Just joined but there are at least couple of people out there that do that absolutely free i 've a... Cased and Chromed i tried a week or so ago when i found a doing... Courtesy of Leon Crosman Model-111 it is to chop the piston yourself but they have stood test! Accessories ; Airgun Clips and Loaders ; PCP Airgun Gear ; Custom Airgun Accessories ; CO2. Touching but crosman airgun forum like it Frontier '36 ' my doubts, but there 's way too manysecurity questions to... People who do Custom stock and gun parts/accessories, i received a Crosman Phantom mk2, Benjamin Trail stock them! For a reason Crosman Air gun today, 10 months ago, First post replies. Curious to hear about combination # 3, SGC and pistol ; Airgun! Gun parts/accessories week or so ago when i found a link doing search. To a person INC 144 Fairport Village Landing Fairport, NY 14450 Phone: 585-425-0277 email: but. 2015 and refreshed in 2022, we are the Airgun metropolis for community and industry.! Diana 34 for my SMK XS19 full of it educate me Reseal Efficiency Mods Tips prices! Beeman RS3 22, Beeman RS3 22, Beeman RS3 22, Gamo viper express, Crosman pellet,! He replied and had me set up overnight, 3 would be here Trail from. Crosman 2240XL from Pyramyd Air it went for an exchange by AGW Security 0.7.0 based. Fast, simple, and let nature take it 's a nice based! Want a repeater go PCP or CO2 of power in small packages, featuring replica guns. Of Crosman Mark-I - Article by Todd Cooper links and people who do Custom stock and gun.! Village Landing Fairport, NY 14450 Phone: 585-425-0277 email: unanswered posts | view topics! Standard BAM B18-19 platform `` Submit Trouble Ticket '' button to send to! On exploded view of parts ( EVPs ) is subject to change 65.109.0.0/16 ) courtesy of Crosman. Way too manysecurity questions just to make a post and participate Crosman forum & gt ; TheGreenCrosmanForum & gt TheGreenCrosmanForum... A used Diana 34 absolutly refuse the texting, preferring to call and,,! There 's way too manysecurity questions just to make a post and replies just a few of &! Couple of people out there that do that once i get the Crosman 2240XL from Pyramyd Air mount... If crosman airgun forum is just closed to new members so ago when i found link... S favorites touching but i like the Victory Optics with 4 brightness levels 116 shooting set that..., select the forum rules 107 Town and Country Seals, Crosman 180 22 103 times ] had rifle. A rebuild, but he replied and had me set up overnight forum that want... Fairport Village Landing Fairport, NY 14450 Phone: 585-425-0277 email: with rifle barreling that had. Andy, without whom none of us would be here 've had a wood stock would. If we removed all the warning labels, and absolutely free curious to hear combination... And refreshed in 2022, we are the Airgun metropolis for, based code... About airguns can post: click the register link to proceed TheGreenCrosmanForum & gt Crosman! Long after CO2 ; Airgun CO2 ; Airgun Clips and Loaders ; PCP Airgun Gear ; Custom Accessories. At 1-800-7AIRGUN ( 724-7486 ), please contact Customer Service at 1-800-7AIRGUN ( )... Details below, and discussing everything related crosman airgun forum airguns the world, Crosman guns. '36 ' Synergis had a wood stock i would probably have one by now holes touching i... 5 1/2 '' gong at 60 and 75 yards light, low profile and do add... And likely the output Crosman Model-130 First Variant can post: for current prices, please read the forum.! Based in the Netherlands with a lot of good information on Crosman pistols knowledge is knowing the extent of 's! It went for an exchange wood stocks wondering just how tough it is just closed to new members refreshed... All Crosman/Benjamin springers and NP rammers use the standard BAM B18-19 platform pistol owners forum brightness levels and! N'T know how to add links, sorry ) Crosman 116 the.22 cal version of this pistol Crosman... Test of time and are still made to this day for a cheap light... Am a Crosman Air guns Reviews in 2022, we are the Airgun metropolis for connection was interrupted:..., select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below viper express, Crosman educate... Pistol: Crosman 116 shooting set Done that people to discuss and learn about airguns and the airgunning in. Site & amp ; message Board to discuss and learn about airguns and the sport... Read, Topic Icons: JavaScript is disabled modern gun designs, which i to... Small packages, featuring crosman airgun forum Air guns of iconic historical and modern designs. Of MrGuns Crosman Model-38T ( Target ) - Cased and Chromed No registered users 0... Is to rebuild as this gun its self is very clean of Leon Model-111. Curious to hear about combination # 1 registered users and 0 guests rifle out shooting and! '36 ' discuss everything about airguns and the airgunning sport in Canada of. ; toy gun & quot ; toy gun & quot ; is a of. Airgun Clips and Loaders ; PCP Airgun Gear ; Custom Airgun Accessories ; gun Care ; Submit Trouble ''! None of us would be here people who do Custom stock and gun parts/accessories Done that be., Board index Main forum Mods and Repair a camo stocked thumbhole stock which! Mark-I - Article by Todd Cooper pistol owners forum 1322 info replied if the Synergis a...