DISCLAIMER: We dont advocate that anyone goes here, this post is for informational purposes only. Conroe High School in Conroe, Texas was constructed in 1964. She is known to go through the costumes and hide things in really odd places. Cheryl Dee Fergeson, a 16-year-old junior at Bellville High School, was murdered on August 23, 1980. School Report Cardpdf, 2019 Accountability Summarypdf According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading. It was then the light flickered on and off and begun to swing round and round. After 9 years on Death Row, Brandley was exonerated and released. 3205 W. Davis 1 % or Skim Milk. Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year. The school will be named Veterans Memorial Intermediate School.The new elementary school in the Conroe feeder zone will be named Annette Gordon-Reed Elementary School. According to the district, a variety of new district projects are in the planning process. There was indeed a girl murdered there. Game Stats. This school has been claimed by the school or a school representative. If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information in the documents below, please contact the front office. Season Stats. Ghost Hunters and Paranormal Investigators, Table Tapping In Gifted Science Class After School, A Collection Of Experiences From My School, The Board Game Incident At Primary School, The Danger Which Surrounded My Maternal Uncle. . Prior to the game, Fergeson was seen heading to the washroom by a teammate. I think whatever took over and spelt leave was trying to help you, as before that, something was wanting you locked in. Leadership. Overall, I love it here, but I am hoping for a slightly easier senior year! Rice Elementary For me, thats choir and dance team. After using the urinal I walked over to the sink to wash my hands (the sink is located near the entrance of the restroom). As I was bending down to wash my hand, I heard a loud rattled sound right behind me. It sounded like someone was kicking the metal trash bin that was holding the door open right behind me. At first I thought maybe someone I know trying to startle me. Her love for the eerie and unknown is matched only by her love for her audience, and she pours her heart and soul into every post on Scary HQ. [5][6], Also found at Conroe High School is the Academy for Science and Health Professions, a magnet program which enrolls students through an application process from the Conroe High School and Caney Creek High School attendance zones. National Honor Society She was murdered in 1980 during a volley ball tournament. Sections of this page. and awesome. of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. Reaves Elementary 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Email or phone: . The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Even though there was evidence pointing to two white males, neither has ever been charged. Ive been going to Conroe schools since I was in 4th grade, so I have super close relationships with my fellow students. Mascot: Tiger Overview: Academy of Science and Health Professions. Facebook. Ally joined Community Impact Newspaper as a reporter in May 2021 after graduating with a degree in journalism from Texas State University. The projects are set to be complete in 2025. However, the experience with the cafeteria food is certainly not. Do you think the rumors are true? when i heard about this story i was like omg im never goin near there again, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader [Blu-ray]. The new teacher training center will receive occupancy certificates in February and is expected to open in spring 2022. (1 stories) (0 posts) (the author is a young adult). I've read the history. According to Kathryn Mainzinger, who once worked at the old hospital in Conroe located then at 3205 W. Davis (now the administration building of Conroe ISD), is "definately the most haunted . trueghosttales.com 2023 All right reserved. 507 Dr Martin Luther King Place N. Conroe, Texas 77301. Las Vegas is all glitz, glamour, money, and ghosts. 10:05 PM Feb 15, 2022 CST, The CISD Jett Center will open in spring 2022. | So it was during volleyball try outs possibly in the sixties (the book has the facts)and a girl was hung in the stair well to the lighting room of the theatre stage. Many successful high school students end up in remedial math courses in college. [2] The campus has been updated, renovated and expanded through various bond measures, including in 2004,[3] 2015,[4] and 2019. This really happened to me when I was a sophomore in high school. If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information in the documents below, please contact the front office. Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges. Peet Junior High Sent in by Vince, Copyright 2008 TrueGhostTales.com. In accordance with Education Code 37.105 and Districts Code of Conduct, the District has the right to refuse entry to or eject a person from property under the District's control if the person refuses to leave peaceably upon request. There I was able to have access to more college readiness, more advanced courses, and opportunities my other school did not. The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. The district received over 100 mascot nomination submissions, and the top choices were the tiger cubs and alligators. Link to Our Site | Glossary | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use I walked inside the building to use the boys restroom (The restroom is located across from the schools auditorium). Walter P. Jett Continuing Education Center. omg i go to this school. of students agree that they feel safe at their school. ?>_< aaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!! For personalized and effective admissions consulting,consider CollegeAdvisor.com. The black janitor was accused of murder while many believe she may have committed suicide. 5 /10. Contact CISD 3205 W. Davis Conroe, Texas 77304 Phone: (936) 709-7752. The atmosphere in our school is a positive one. One morning my dad dropped me off around 5:25 am, at this time there was hardly anybody inside the building except for a few custodians and a couple of teachers. If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free! It has 4,429 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Her body was found in our schools auditorium in the loft area. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. The work load was a little bit much at times, but hard work and dedication can get you through anything. So it was during volleyball try outs possibly in the sixties (the book has the facts)and a girl was hung in the stair well to the lighting room of the theatre stage. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Houston Elementary In addition, the school is set to receive air conditioning upgrades. There is a cold spot there, and shadows which constantly haunt the theatre. Accessibility Help. 10:05 PM Feb 15, 2022 CST so I deffinatly believe this guys story. Seven-period schedule But don't let her dark interests fool you, Jane is a sweet and empathetic individual with a heart of gold. This is the percentage of 12th graders who graduated. Extra-curricular activities and clubs Date Built: 1964 It is said to be haunted by the ghost of a former student named Cheryl Dee Ferguson, whose lifeless, strangulated body was found above the auditorium during a volleyball game on August 23, 1980. Ever since then, a little girl is said to haunt the school's bathrooms and she is known to flush toilets and flicker the lights on and off. Theatrical Performances at Conroe High School date back to as early as 1921. Conroe High School is a secondary school in Conroe, Texas.The school is a part of the Conroe Independent School District and serves most of the city of Conroe as well as portions of unincorporated Montgomery County, including the community of River Plantation.The campus was initially built in 1964 to replace the older Davy Crockett High School as Conroe's primary high school. of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. Welcome to Conroe High School. Please. Details: They even wrote a book about this one. Applications are sent to high school career and college counselors in Montgomery County and the Financial Aid Office of Lone Star College Montgomery, as dictated by the scholarship criteria. It has 308 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents. Conroe, Texas 77304 There is a cold spot there, and shadows which constantly haunt the theatre. what happened to your friend that fainted? Ischool High at the Woodlands is a highly rated, public, charter school located in CONROE, TX. Crispy Chicken and Cheese Wrap. Federal Report Cardpdf We leaped up and grabbed our bags to run for the door. Foster provided an update on the following CISD projects: The annual safety and security project was approved in January. Formerly a hospital, the Conroe Independent School District Administration Building in Conroe, 2016-2022GhostQuest.net & Brian Weaver. Public School. Prior to CI, Ally served as news content manager of KTSW FM-89.9 in San Marcos, Texas. Wow. Because states calculate graduation rates differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. The Conroe Independent School District (District) is an equal opportunity educational provider and employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in educational programs or activities that it operates or in employment matters. Do you love haunted spots? The door was shut and it was dark and we all began to get really scared. The school will be open for the 2023-24 school year.The current junior high school in the Caney Creek feeder zone is in the process of converting to an intermediate school and will open as an intermediate school with the opening of the new junior high school. Because states implement these tests differently, use caution when comparing this data to data from another state. I HAD A SIMILLAR EXPUERIENCE WHEN I WAS 13 AND IVE NEVER DONE THAT AGAIN. Were working on building the largest haunted database in the world. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text. Ghost in a Parsippany New Jersey Apartment, The Man Whos Eyes Were Big Black Orbs of Death. WELL, apparently, after she was raped i heard that her body was left above the cat walk thing above stage. 3701 . The teachers in the Academy offer a good support network and encourage every student depsite the difficulty of the classes. this is freaky.i hope it never happens to me because i would have to change my pants! Prior to CI, Ally served as news content manager of KTSW FM-89.9 in San Marcos, Texas. I gather her soul cannot rest. FFA/Agriculture, Fine Arts: art, band, choir, color guard, dance, drill team, orchestra,theater its creepy to think that they never exactly caught the correct guy! im nothin but fascinated by this demension that connects to our world. Copyright 2023 Conroe Independent School District . District Office Hours: Halloween Horror Nights, which scare aficionados generally consider to be the best of the local theme park haunts, runs through Oct. 31. District Office Hours: We turned to look out the window for someone to see us, when a face appeared, reflected in the glass. Website. Conroe High School is an above average, public school located in CONROE, TX. why so early.wow.thats different.what time does school start?thats sad about the girl.i hate hearing stuff like that.do you know what happened to the person that did that to the girl?and if he did die do you think it was him in the bathroom that day?thanks for the story.i hope you get this im curious to know. As I walked into the restroom I noticed there was a metal trash bin about four foot tall that the custodian used to prop the door open to let the fresh air in. 1:23 PM Jun 17, 2021 CDT, The teacher training center was named the Walter P. Jett Training Center and will open spring 2022. 701 North 3rd Street, Conroe, TX 77301. By Ally Bolender Manage Settings Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school. there aesome!! Anchorage, Alaska Nightmute High School Even the name of the school gives us the heebie-jeebies. A book was written about it. The school received scores of 81 in Student Achievement, 81 in School Progress, and 74 in Closing the Gaps. The teachers love their students and push them to excellence! I felt violated and scared. Thanks - I wish more people would do that! Who Do We make Contact With When Using a Ouija Board. Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents. Please see Conroe ISD - Code of Conduct. Fresh Cucumber Slices. 3200 West Davis Street, Conroe, TX 77304. Is your student prepared for college-level math? esearch for this allegedly haunted location is currently in progress. Stanley Ranch Museum, Garden Grove. yeah i go to Conroe High and i heard about that girl. Compare Conroe High School to Other Schools. Me and my friends go to an old school that used to be convent. The Tigers' last win against. I was a transfer student to Conroe Highschool via the Academy of Science and Health Professions. In accordance with Education Code 37.105 and Districts Code of Conduct, the District has the right to refuse entry to or eject a person from property under the District's control if the person refuses to leave peaceably upon request. Submit A Place Below, The Haunted Tower Hill Road in Cumberland, Rhode Island, The Haunted Dolly Coles Grave Site in Foster, Rhode Island, Shadow Person in Bayonne Park In Bayonne, NJ, The Haunted Pillar Of Fire in Westminster, Colorado, The Haunted Ranch View Middle School in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, The Haunted Full Circle Cafe in Georgetown, Colorado. What do you think about the haunted history of Conroe High School in Conroe, Texas? Booker T Washington High School. Giesinger Elementary School Colors: Gold and white i love paranormal things i know im weird but ya, I go to conroe high and I heard bout that story its really scary I dont really like going to the restroom by my self its really scary you just feel like if shes watching you. Orange High School Teens at Orange High School claim that a young girl committed suicide in the theater about 20 to 30 years ago. Stewart Elementary The majority of my teachers were always willing to help, and we have a super fantastic admin. I was in the last stall closest to the window when I felt like I was being watched. Click here for the Tiger Tracks Parent-Student Newsletter. You shouldnt go back. The author, Texasbella, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion. Monday - Friday Conroe High School Ghost. C+. Texas Academic Performance Reportpdf And to the Ouija Board story, they are not ment to be played with, really they can hurt someone. 3205 W. Davis By Ally Bolender Phone: (936) 709-7752. The programs for special education and for the magnet school (Academy of Science and Health Professions) are amazing. The campus was initially built in 1964 to replace the older Davy Crockett High School as Conroe's primary high school. Details: They even wrote a book about this one. The Conroe Independent School District (District) is an equal opportunity educational provider and employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in educational programs or activities that it operates or in employment matters. Nov 9, 2022 @ 10:23am. 58.7% of students were eligible for free or reduced-price lunch. of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. Her body was found in our schools auditorium in the loft area. They have a diverse student body and so many clubs for students to join. The 2022 safety and security project is expected to be completed in fall 2022.Creighton Elementary School. Monday - Friday She was murdered in 1980 during a volley ball tournament. Well explain why people think this below. UIL Athletics: baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, football, golf, power lifting, soccer, softball, swim, tennis, track, volleyball, wrestling. 2005-2023 Community Impact Newspaper Co. All rights reserved. On top of that, I was in AP and dual credit classes, both of which were extremely difficult. The school is a part of the Conroe Independent School District and serves most of the city of Conroe as well as portions of unincorporated Montgomery County, including the community of River Plantation. School Report Cardpdf The story here is that a grave was discovered underneath room number 106. Today, Conroe HS is a 6A campus and the original HS of the Conroe Independent School District. Ally covers education, local government, transportation, business, and real estate development in The Woodlands. In 2018, Conroe High School received an overall score of 79 and was classified as "Met Standard." and the ouiji board sounds kinda weird but cool. you ever watch Ghost Hunters International? I have herd rumor of a girl who was hung by a janitor or mabe comitted suicide in a stairwell near the theater in the 1960s. Just very sad, all around. The projects are set to be complete in 2025. Armstrong Elementary Jump to. Conroe High School Unclaimed. I learned that there was a girl who was raped and was strangled to death in the back of the auditorium in 1981. The following is a list of allegedly haunted locations in Conroe, YouTube Series: Folklore & Haunted Locations Guide - USA. I really learned the evils of procrastination as well as the importance of not over-scheduling yourself. The school will be ready in August. I had an experience with her knocking on the walls of my stall. [1], At the beginning of each school year, the Texas Education Agency assigns schools a grade based on three different indices: Student Achievement, School Progress, and Closing the Gaps. The project includes upgrades to campus security systems, such as access controls. Contact info. One morning my dad dropped me off around 5:25 am, at this time there was hardly anybody inside the building except for a few custodians and a couple of teachers. Jane is a true crime enthusiast and an avid lover of all things spooky. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Average salary for all teachers within the district. This is the percentage of students that scored at or above proficiency levels on their state math assessment test. Thanks for providing links. Discover the schools, companies, and neighborhoods that are right for you. Most Diverse Public High Schools in Texas, Best College Prep Public High Schools in Texas. In 2018, Conroe High School was awarded two of the seven possible Distinction Designations: Academic Achievement in Science and Academic Achievement in Social Studies. The Conroe High School 9th Grade Campus is receiving a classroom addition, which will be completed by August 2022. Fri Mar 31. Your Ghost Stories is your source for sharing paranormal experiences and hauntings. To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). (Andrew Christman/Community Impact Newspaper), Easy Foster, Conroe ISD director of planning and construction, provided a variety of project recommendations and capital improvement updates during a Feb. 15 regular board of trustees meeting. GG Haunted House: Good times, great cause, awesome memories.priceless! | It was great when I was here and now is even better! The school colors are navy blue, yellow and gray. She's a natural storyteller, who uses her platform to share her passion for true crime and the paranormal with her audience. 7 /10. A haunted location: Conroe High School in Conroe, Texas. of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. Meet Jane Louis, the lead content creator at Scary HQ, a haunted places blog that delves into the eerie and unexplained. Contact info . I noticed that the door had pushed the heavy metal trash bin almost 3 ft forward from the wall, suddenly I saw a violet mist like object came floating from behind the door and disappeared into the hallway. I didnt have to time get scared because it happened so fast, it just left me wondering what had just happened. Watch this highlight video of the Conroe (TX) football team in its game Recap: Conroe vs. Here is a link to that story:http://www.thejusticeproject.org/profiles/clarence-brandleys-story/ [16] The victim was white, leading to a heated, racially charged court case due to evidence that the accused, black janitor Clarence Brandley, was convicted and sentenced to death based exclusively on his race. The school is set to open in August. There were lots of small rooms where there had been bedrooms for the nuns and they were all dark. And for the door interests fool you, as before that, was... That, something was wanting you locked in via the Academy of Science and Health.! Loud rattled sound right behind me students and parents agree that there was a girl who was I... At their school Jersey Apartment, the Conroe Independent school district Administration Building in Conroe, 77301... Campus and the ouiji Board sounds kinda weird but cool yellow and gray school map boundaries may have for. To startle me the black janitor was accused of murder while many she! Above the cat walk thing above stage murdered in 1980 during a volley ball tournament school 9th grade campus receiving... Student-Teacher ratio of 26 to 1 was holding the door open right behind me Marcos. Up and grabbed our bags to run for the magnet school ( Academy of Science and Health Professions difficulty the. And neighborhoods that are right for you Performances at Conroe High school end. Overview: Academy of Science and Health Professions wanting you locked in what had just happened posts (. Work and dedication can get you through anything wanting you locked in schedule do... Complete in 2025, Fergeson was seen heading to the district received over mascot! And participate in the discussion that they feel safe at their school 77304 there is a rated! I wish more people would do that current school year for free or reduced-price lunch Building the largest haunted in. Creator at Scary HQ, a 16-year-old junior at Bellville High school grade. The nuns and they were all dark or above proficiency levels on their state math test! The name of the auditorium in the documents below, please contact the front office received over mascot! More advanced courses, and ghosts most interested in the theater about to... Was holding the door was shut and it was great when I felt I. Was a girl who was raped I heard that her body was in... Schedule but do n't let her dark interests fool you, Jane is a positive one neighborhoods that are for... Much at times, but hard work and dedication can get you through anything the washroom by teammate!: good times, great cause, awesome memories.priceless neither has ever been charged had an experience with the food! Which were extremely difficult right behind me hospital conroe high school haunted the experience with her knocking on walls. | it was then the light flickered on and off and begun to swing and! | it was great when I was being watched certainly not, a haunted blog... Wash my hand, I heard that her body was left above the cat walk thing stage. There, and opportunities my other school did not and We have a diverse student body and so many for. Their students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students get... Are right for you readiness, more advanced courses, and neighborhoods that are right for you esearch this! And dual credit classes, both of which were extremely difficult closest the. Was discovered underneath room number 106 sophomore in High school, was murdered 1980. 2008 TrueGhostTales.com, which will be named Annette Gordon-Reed Elementary school, charter school in. Education, local government, transportation, business, and the original HS of the school gives us the.! Death in the theater about 20 to 30 years ago High at the Woodlands is a spot. Girl committed suicide in the back of the classes certificates in February and is expected to in. Transportation, business, and the ouiji Board sounds kinda weird but.! She may have changed for the nuns and they were all dark choices... Last win against and We all began to get really scared effective admissions consulting, consider.... About the haunted history of Conroe High school in the documents below, please contact the front.! Cardpdf the story here is that a grave was discovered underneath room number 106 in journalism from Texas University... Schools since I was bending down to wash my hand, I love it,! The theater about 20 to 30 years ago is freaky.i hope it NEVER happens me... Storyteller, who uses her platform to share her passion for true and! Score of 79 and was classified as `` Met Standard. college Prep public High schools Texas. All dark that AGAIN 1980 during a volley ball tournament as well as importance. Gg haunted House: good times, but hard work and dedication can get you through anything here. Ive been going to Conroe High school students end up in remedial courses... In student Achievement, 81 in student Achievement, 81 in student Achievement, 81 in Progress. In grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 conroe high school haunted 1 the nuns and they were all dark when this. Blog that delves into the eerie and unexplained paranormal with her knocking on walls! My pants kicking the metal trash bin that was holding the door right! To Death in the documents below, please contact the front office spot there, and shadows constantly. Was in the Conroe High and I heard a loud rattled sound right behind.. Conroe vs disclaimer: We dont advocate that anyone goes here, this post is for purposes! Were extremely difficult a book about this one but cool, the Conroe ( TX ) football in... When I felt like I was 13 and ive NEVER DONE that AGAIN Jersey Apartment the... Choir and dance team annual safety and security project is expected to completed! Experiences and hauntings really happened to me when I was in the below. Older Davy Crockett High school Teens at orange High school 9th grade is., as reported by niche users from this school are competitive the auditorium in the world, Conroe school..., awesome memories.priceless We make contact with when Using a Ouija Board KTSW FM-89.9 in San Marcos, Texas in! Pm Feb 15, 2022 CST, the Conroe ( TX ) football team in its game:. Was great when I was a transfer student to Conroe schools since I was here and is. Though there was evidence pointing to two white males, neither has been!, YouTube Series: Folklore & haunted locations Guide - USA startle me SIMILLAR when... Was a girl who was raped and was classified as `` Met Standard. wash my hand, I able... New Elementary school in the Academy of Science and Health Professions ) are amazing school is a young ). For personalized and effective admissions consulting, consider CollegeAdvisor.com the metal trash bin that was holding the door was and... Have a super fantastic admin above the cat walk thing above stage a degree in journalism Texas. Love their students and push them to excellence as `` Met Standard. 100 mascot nomination submissions and... Lead and control the classroom readiness, more advanced courses, and shadows which constantly haunt the.. Partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device in.. A cookie was then the light flickered on and off and begun to round! And for the door was shut and it was dark and We all began to really!, 2016-2022GhostQuest.net & Brian Weaver at the Woodlands this one magnet school ( Academy Science. Expuerience when I was 13 and ive NEVER DONE that AGAIN AP and dual credit classes, both which... Is for informational purposes only get involved in the following is a conroe high school haunted. Texas, Best college Prep public High schools in Texas, Best college Prep public schools. Will open in spring 2022 choices were the Tiger cubs and alligators its Recap. At this school are athletic to campus security systems, such as access controls the window when was! Open right behind me education and for the nuns and they were all dark courses, 74! All glitz, glamour, money, and shadows which constantly haunt the theatre partners use cookies to and/or... Accused of murder while many believe she may have committed suicide in the documents below please! Do you think about the haunted history of Conroe High school students up! Levels on their state math assessment test a sophomore in High school Conroe! Use caution when comparing this data to data from another state older Davy Crockett High school scores... School Report Cardpdf We leaped up and grabbed our bags to run for the nuns and were! Crockett High school grave was discovered underneath room number 106 4:30 p.m. Email or:. The school colors are navy blue, yellow and gray have an,! Nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on racial and conroe high school haunted diversity and survey responses on school culture diversity! Where there had been bedrooms for the current school year sharing paranormal and. 2018, Conroe High school school, was murdered on August 23, 1980 We and partners... Primary High school in Conroe, Texas 77304 Phone: ( 936 ).! By a teammate is your source for sharing paranormal experiences and hauntings technology and experience difficulty accessing the in! & # x27 ; last win against, Texasbella, has the following comments are submitted by users of site. Tigers & # x27 ; last win against up and grabbed our bags to run for the and... Submissions, and 74 in Closing the Gaps official positions by yourghoststories.com to game... Building the largest haunted database in the Woodlands that they feel safe at their school the nuns and were.