A Chevy Colorado is a midsize truck that is in competition with Toyota Tacoma, Ford Ranger, and its sibling, the GMC Canyon. See TexasZR2 on Instagram for more pics. These racks are fully Universal Elevate CS Rack System by TruXedo. SKU # 1282772. MAX Modular Steel 14" High Colorado Tonneau Compatible Bed Rack, Fits Chevy Colorado/ZR2. The Stacker by Thule is a space-saving stacker that can carry as many as four kayaks at the same time. Love the look. To solve, put the bar on the ground or a table. My sole challenge was the drill bit. It also doesnt start the vehicle until the driver has the seatbelt buckled on. Easy to install and really solid. All upTOP TRUSS systems come complete with load bearing armor plates for both sides that are pre-drilled in the perfect locations for mounting all your adventure and recovery gear. Universal UtilityRac G2 Body Truck Rack System by Thule. Kinda difficult to put together by yourself, but if youve got a friend to help it goes up quite easily. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. This product is made from high-grade materials Universal Standard Full Length Bed Rails by Kargo Master. CBI's Overland bed rack breaks the mold for the ZR2. I installed it in January of 2019 and its never let me down. This means that the weight of the driver and passengers is factored in the recommended payload. from $699.00 At this time, CBI Off-Road makes bed racks for the following trucks: Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Tundra, Chevy Colorado, Ford F150, Ford Raptor, Jeep Gladiator, and Ford Ranger. Buying Gas At Costco: Everything You EVER Wanted To Know! Quiet. For instance, some of them come with specially designed locking mechanisms that make sure the items will remain securely attached to a vehicle during the trip. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. Front Runner Chevrolet Silverado Standard Pick-Up Truck (1987 . These features place the Colorado at the top of the competition. Third, there is no explanation of what to do with the other 75+ screws/nuts. did I miss something?!?!? The chart below outlines our recommended truck bed Universal HD Ladder Racks by Westin. I have 100 percent confidence that this Rack will not fail for a very long time. Rack Mount Kit for EZ Drop Down and Clamp & Lock Ladder Racks for most vehicles with caps. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); RCI Off-Road 2022. V4x4 makes good stuff. Anyway, about the rack itself, I'm super happy with the system. Newer models, from 2020, do not have a six-speed manual transmission. To find the right ones for you, just take your time and browse through our selection. These extended camper shell legs (set of four) are longer than standard to provide extra clearance for high rise camper shells. Tidy up your bed capacity with a Chevy Colorado Truck Rack. Length: 16.75"; Width: 5.5"; Height: 16.5". Once you have it semi -tight so you can still slide the leg on the cross bar to adjust for alignment then you will be able to tighten once you put it on the truck base posts. The 2.5L four-cylinder engine can haul up to 1,440 pounds. I absolutely love it. One height-adjustable rack that can be mounted to either side of your trucks bed. There is also a remote locking liftgate on the EZ-lift tailgate standard on the LT models. First, there are no instructions in the box, you need to find them on the website down load them - annoying. I have the 5 version on my 2019 Tacoma TRD OR. There are three main engine options. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD ZR2/Bison First Look . For you to tow that much, you need to have the trailer package offered by Chevrolet and have other features, such as trailer sway control. Colorado TRUSS Bed Rack. Finish: Textured Black. See report on extrusion bars weight limit performance. Like. CAN, USA region. The Rack looks amazing I get a lot of complements on this rack. See less See more 2017 Z71 CCSB, V6, Brownstone Metallic 2019 Z71 DCSB, V8, Cajun Red Tintcoat, Silverado LD. Chevy Colorado 6' (72.8") Bed 2009, Pro III Medium Duty Truck Racks by Kargo Master. Engineered by American designers and laser cut here in the USA, this bed rack is press broke and welded to perfection, providing a seamless fit without sacrificing quality. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet Universal Service Body Black Window Guard by Kargo Master. Limited warranty on third party products, contact us directly for details. Length: 16.75"; Width: 5.5"; Height: 19-30". Other drivers behind you may not have time or space to swerve away from the flying cargo, and this can cause severe accidents on the road. Most of the cargo should be towards the cabin. To solve, put the bar on the ground or a table. Im a guy with a lifelong passion for four-wheel drive vehicles. **Free Shipping on Orders Over $75** . 37 3/4-inch and 49 3/4-inch, Econo Single Truck Bed Rack by Kargo Master. Noticed that in less than a year, had few rust spots on all the cross-members where powder coating wasnt applied probably because thats the spot the cross-members were hung from during coating. Combining a rack and truck bed cover has never been easier. Steel Conventional. (41.5-Inch-Long Rails), Integrated holes specifically for ROTOPAX and MAXTRAX, Fits 5ft. Finally purchased new cobalt steel bits and utilized them. ), 2024 Toyota Grand Highlander: The Ultimate SUV with Unmatched Interior Space, 615 Badass Jeep Gladiator Names: Find Unique Jeep Names and Find Nicknames with These Creative Jeep Name Ideas. This roof rack system allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials. Reactions: 1. Packed for shipping meticulously, assembled as advertised. It can last the lifetime of a vehicle. from $799.00 MAX Modular Aluminum 10" High Colorado Tonneau Compatible Bed Rack, Fits Chevy Colorado/ZR2. We recommend using paint protection film under the front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle. At Four Wheel Trends, we are passionate about vehicles and love sharing everything we learn about them.Four Wheel Trends aims to be the ultimate resource for learning everything about your vehicle or information when trying to find the right one. We cannot guarantee fitment on any other products unless otherwise specified. Finish: White. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. In calendar year 2021, Americans purchased 2.8 million new pickup trucks, representing 18.9% of the total new vehicle sales volume for the year. Load capacity: 500 lbs on road. Low-Profile Heavy-Duty Truck Bed Rack. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting Universal Cap Rack by Thule. Material: Mild Steel. The design and quality are top-notch, with beautiful welds and nice powdercoating to boot. 2022 Chevrolet Colorado ladder racks from Erickson. Colorado 2015-2022; Silverado 2500/3500 2007-Silverado 1500 2014-2018; Ram. I guess I will go google it. annoying. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible. Installation was easy to figure out but I did find the install instructions a little confusing. The crew at Datin Metal Fab were extremely responsive to my pre-sale and post-sale questions, and they worked hard to get all the components to me before an upcoming backcountry trip, which was awesome of them. These extended camper shell legs (set of four) are longer than standard to provide extra clearance for high rise camper shells. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. You simply choose one of three bed length options, and the width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck. One height-adjustable rack that can be mounted to either side of your trucks bed. 2023 Four Wheel Trends, most small and some midsize trailers and campers, many comfort and driver assistance features. Chevy Colorado for Overlanding & 4X4 Adventure Off Roading | Overlander Chevy Colorado Filters Trusted Brands Stock Product Types Part Type Color Material Finish Price Vehicle Type Browse our collection of Chevy Colorado-specific products below, all of which include our Trail Tested and 1-Year Price Guarantees. The Kargo Master Pro III Truck Rack has one of the most unique rack designs in the market. Sliding rack systems arent just for pickups anymore. For starters the provided drill bit was too small. The tent and annex are easy to set up and take down, and when folded away a heavy duty pvc cover keeps them completely dry and free from UV . Expert ladder racks advice with thousands of helpful questions and answers. Black. Absolutely awesome product. SR base rail. The Kargo Master Econo Truck Rack is constructed using 2" steel tubes and Universal Front Bar Wind Deflector by Kargo Master. (Solved! I mounted a Pope tent to the top and cant be happier. Haven't had a chance to throw the RTT or other accessories on it yet - but will be loading it up come spring! Can't wait to get out more and make full use of the rack! The chart below outlines our recommended truck bed Universal HD Ladder Racks by Westin. Hand-picked by experts! Weight: 57 lbs. Clearly constructed with great precision. Your email address will not be published. Use Code: APRILOFFER. 2023-present Chevy-GMC Colorado-Canyon Short Bed. PickUp Truck Rack-Full. Laser cut and formed to exact standards for a perfect, no hassle fit. Black. Check if this fits your 2018 Chevrolet Colorado. Constructed Chevy Colorado 2021, Overland Bed Rack Kit by Black Horse. Barely clears my cab on my Tundra crew cab limited trd model. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. This will prevent dirt and debris from scratching the paint over time. If you are going down a hill, gravity pulls the truck forward and the brakes are not as effective as they should, and this is how collisions occur. Just apply the "FreeShip" coupon code at checkout! It also offers a tire-fill alert so that you do not under- or over-inflate the tires. Video was very helpful. See our FAQ here. This is why most states insist that you must not carry more than your truck can handle. Accelerated that part of the process. 20% off orders over $120* + Free Ground Shipping** Eligible Ship-To-Home Items Only. 4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars (33) $529.98 $ 529. Yall have a new customer in me. Could not be more pleased with the Bed rack I received from Datin metal fab! I don't own a 2015+ Colorado Ownership does not affect chances of winning. $960.84 - $1,111.30 Thule TracONE Universal Fix Truck Rack 0 # 1854481591 The new Colorado Bison, like the old one, will be a more-capable and better-armored off-roader. If you need more space and more power than that, you may have to consider towing instead of hauling. This Rack is very well made and easy to assemble. $11999. It assembled quickly and easily, and feels rock solid, with or without the rooftop tent added to the top of the rack. Skip to main content.us. Finish: Black. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by TracRac TracONE Series Universal Fix Truck Rack System by Thule. Material: Steel.Contractor Racks are designed and manufactured with both functionality and durability as a top priority. Offered in mid height or full height. Notes: 74.0 bed length. We have the best products at the right price. Mild steel construction with 1.75 inch diameter tubing provides industrial strength. mid-size truck bed racks (500BRS52B Rack), 11-gauge thick, laser cut steel mounting rail (41.5-Inch-Long Rails), Adjustable Truck Bed Carrier Rack with Bed Mount Kayak Surf Canoe 2-Bar. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Torxe features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. All CBI Bed Racks are made right here in the USA to ensure exceptional function and quality. Save. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Road Armor will last a Universal Pro II 6" Taller Leg Kit by Kargo Master. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store. What theyre not is spacious; a few days' worth of camping gear, cold beverages, food and fishing tackle is more than Chevy Colorado 2021, Aluminum Pro Series Truck Rack System by ADARAC. Engineered for enhanced versatility and built to last, the adjustable ADARAC Aluminum Pro Series truck bed rack features a sturdy, rust-resistant framework, simple Universal Pro II 6" Taller Leg Kit by Kargo Master. In fact the adjustable 12 bed rack has been so popular that we are phasing out our custom fit racks to be replaced by this model. Learn more. If the cargo keeps flipping, it will cause the cargo to be unevenly distributed, and this might cause the truck to turn over when it takes a corner. The chart below outlines our recommended truck bed Universal Elevate FS Rack System by TruXedo. from $709.00 MAX Modular Steel 18" High Colorado Tonneau Compatible Bed Rack, Fits Chevy Colorado/ZR2. 98. Complete pickup truck bed system with innovative height adjustability and wind tunnel-optimized aerodynamics. Check if this fits your Chevrolet Colorado. Capacity: 1700 Pound. With 80% of the construction being aluminum, this translates into a lightweight, incredibly sturdy, and low maintenance. However, the instructions and explanation is not thought out. Now drilling the holes in the cab was not V4x4's fault, however a better drill set for this job is suggested or maybe a video with suggested ways to get it done. When it comes to your truck or SUV, you want quality, style, protection, and durability at a price you can afford. Set of 2 Pieces. The Elevate Rack System works with most inside mounted truck bed covers. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Universal Bed Racks by Thule. product is quality but install instructions / process leave much to be desired. Weight: 1.5 lbs.Sleek and strong, the BedRock HDs low profile delivers a 300-lb. I have a sunroof so it has a hump on the cab. SKU # 1282799. FREE delivery Fri, Apr 14 . Great customer service. Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure. Home Delivery. The back bar has to be about as far back as it can go to allow the tonneau to open, but everything clears. A bit steep for $1,200 in my opinion, but definitely worth the money. This rack works perfectly with the tonneau. $109.99. Install carrier carefully. PRICE: 499.99. Made of the highest-grade materials the Prinsu Rack will accompany on wherever your adventures take you. Truck Bed; Fixed Rack; Erickson; No-Drill Application; Over the Bed; Steel; Work; Capacity: 1000 lb. Four Wheel TrendsC/O RockTide Media, LLC4441 Six Forks Road Ste 106-205Raleigh, NC 27609. We do not have a full analysis of our bed rack ran through a simulation at this time, however, you can see that our rack can handle quite a bit of weight. 2020 Colorado ZR2 CCSB 2.4L Duramax, Satin Steel Metallic 589Fab Level, XD135 Grenade Wheels, 35x12.5" Kenda Klever R/T, Nitro 4.56 gears, Cali Raised Bed Rack, Smittybilt RTT, CBI Covert Bumper, Smittybilt 12K X20 winch, 30" RC light bar, Cali-Raised LED Ditch Lights, DIY bed storage/kitchen drawer Retired - 2017 Canyon CCSB V6, SLE All Terrain, Black Chevy Colorado Overland Bed Rack | 2015-2022 $ 1,020.00 - $ 1,350.00 Choice of Short Bed or Long Bed Choice of Bare Metal or Powder Coat Black 15-21 Colorado CBI Offroad Install time: .75 hrs Price includes the complete kit with all parts needed for installation Add to cart Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. To protect from corrosion, these are professionally powder-coated in a durable black semi-gloss mini texture to defend against damage and corrosion. Cargo might also fly off the bed and cause injuries to other motorists on the road. Exactly as promised. Front Runner Chevy Colorado Roll Top 5.1' (2015-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit $1,422.00 USD. Robert Beaubouef 07/17/2020, 11:06:08 AM. The Pro III Truck Rack is designed with adjustable front. Softopper Compatible Conventional Bed RacksFor use with Softoppers and other soft bed shells, A truly modular design, featuring horizontal and vertical side panels for maximum customizability, Softopper Compatible Pro-Max Bed RacksFor use with Softoppers and other soft bed shells, Adjustable height and straight legs, ideal for those with tri-fold tonneau covers. Finish: Black. In my person opinion, this is by far the best looking bed rack out there! With its low profile, multiple mounting and tie down points, there is literally nothing this bed rack can't handle. Made from 10,12 and 14 Gauge HRPO steel, laser cut and formed to exact standards for a perfect, no hassle fit. Back Back to Top . The ADARAC Aluminum M-Series is built with strength in mind to overcome any challenge. Chevy Colorado Truck Racks RapidShip Only Only display items that ship the quickest Specials Made in USA Access Armordillo Bully Cali Raised Dee Zee Front Runner Outfitters Go Rhino Hauler Rack Kargo Master Merritt Aluminum Products N-Fab Pace Edwards Paramount Automotive Prime Design ProRac Putco Rhino-Rack Thule TracRac TruXedo Vanguard Vantech Im a carpenter so being able to put my tools in a cases up there is great. Engineered for enhanced versatility and built to last, the adjustable ADARAC Aluminum Pro Series truck bed rack features a sturdy, rust-resistant framework, simple installation with Adjustable Bed Rack System by Road Armor. Also combined with the cargo shelf and the ZR2 Skids this with tackle anything Ill throw at it! Got started on the install @1pm. Choice of Short Bed or Long Bed Choice of Bare Metal or Powder Coat Black 15-21 Colorado CBI Offroad Install time: .75 hrs Price includes the complete kit with all parts needed for installation. Allows for full functionality of all standard sunroofs. Your 2021 Chevy Colorado can be outfitted with an aftermarket bed rack system in order to maximize its storage space for transporting some extra cargo. I went through several drill bits to get it done. Assembled on the garage floor then lifted it onto the truck to mark holes for drilling. The RCI 18 Heavy Duty Bed Rack is our top of the line rack that carries the same features and benefits as our custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to ANY truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500. Material: Mild Steel. The V6 engine can tow up to 7,000 pounds while the diesel engine tows up to 7,700 pounds. Roof Top Overland Support Sherpa's available M-F 9am - 6pm ET. Free Same Day Store Pickup. You went with the smaller truck, but that doesn't mean you need less cargo space. As such, you need to consider the weight of the cargo you need to carry before planning your trip. Check out everything Im able to install on it! Upgrade your XRS Bed Cross Rail Kit with additional 4-CORE rails that bridge the uprights on both sides of your truck bed. Deciding how to choose a quality roof rack (or bed rack) for overlanding is an essential element for a successful outing. Finish: Black Powder Coated. I wasn't too crazy about their older truck rack series, but the new aluminum series is nice looking and really well built. but its on there and doesn't leak. Pro III Medium Duty Truck Rack by Kargo Master. Update. Forth, the directions that you downloaded then abruptly stop and it tells you to go watch the video..ok, I guess I will go find that now. annoying. Order the bed rack here: https://www.victory4x4.com/product/VMSBR.html What Are the Best Years for The Subaru Forester? . All rights reserved. PickUp Truck Rack-Full . Required fields are marked *. Our Overland bars provide an excellent mounting point for roof top tents, bike racks, gear, or just about anything. I first saw this rack in person on a Tacoma in Fredericksburg, TX with a Pope tent mounted on top. For weekend adventures and hardworking weekdays, the Overhaul HD Invis-A-Rack Cargo Management System by Dee Zee. The third engine is a 2.8L Turbo diesel engine that can carry up to 1,496 pounds in its bed. The way it was shipped ensured none of the parts/components were damaged during shipping. Check out the adjustable racks from BillieBars andRCI Off Roadthat will work with certain (rollback and retractable) covers. Capacity: 1700 Pound. This is 1000lbs applied to a single bar at the weakest point in the center and it shows a deflection of 0.195" and no failure. Nice details, finish, etc. Besides overloading your truck, you may have unevenly distributed cargo. Venture TEC Modular Cargo System begins with a sleek bed rack designed to provide endless mounting options through its patent-pending TEC channel system. Aluminum Truck Rack System by Adarac. Excellent, responsive customer service, Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Base Station Bed Rack 12, Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon Base Station Bed Rack 16", Chevy Silverado 1500 Canvas Cage Bed Rack, Chevy Silverado HD 2500 Canvas Cage Bed Rack, Chevy Silverado 1500 Canvas Cage Bed Rack 2014 - 2019, Chevy Silverado HD 2500 Canvas Cage Bed Rack 2001-2014, Roof top tent mounting holes, no drilling required. Just got it all installed yesterday. Heavy duty black textured powder coat finish comes standard, plus we take it a step further and coat all racks with an epoxy primer. Material: Steel.Contractor Racks are designed and manufactured with both functionality and durability as a top priority. Regardless, we won't have long to waitChevy says the new Silverado HD ZR2 will be ready to hit the trails by the end of summer. The quality and craftsmanship is superb, assembly was easy and straightforward. The original low-profile roof rack for your Chevy Colorado is just what you need to take your build to new heights. This Universal Pro II Truck Rack by Kargo Master. The quality that is given by Datin fab is outstanding! Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Base stations come in 12" and 16" height, short and long bed. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Well built and nicely finished product. Overall Dims (LxWxH): 54.5"x48"x16" or 12"(Assembled), Overall Dims (LxWxH): 66.5"x48"x16" or 12"(Assembled). Can you put 2 kayaks on top of a car? Universal Overland Bed Rack by Body Armor 4x4. The law in most states prohibits overloading. 80 Series Toyota Land Cruiser (1989-1997), 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser (1998-2007), 200 Series Toyota Land Cruiser (2007-2020), RCI Off Road 12" HD Bed Rack / 2005-Present Toyota Tacoma, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Toyota Tacoma, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Toyota Tundra, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Ford, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Chevrolet, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - GMC, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Jeep Gladiator, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Ram, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Nissan Frontier / Titan, Leitner Active Cargo System ACS Forged Bed Rack - Ford Ranger, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Toyota Tacoma, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Toyota Tundra, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Chevrolet, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- GMC, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Nissan, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Ram, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Chevrolet, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Ford Ranger, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- GMC, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Nissan, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Ram, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Toyota Tacoma, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Toyota Tundra, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rails Only- Ford F-Series, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Ford F-Series, Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack Only- Ford Ranger, CBI Off Road 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack 2016 - current, CBI Off Road 2nd Gen Tacoma Overland Bed Rack | 2005-2022, CBI Off Road Chevy Colorado Overland Bed Rack | 2015-2021, CBI Off Road 2nd and 3rd Gen Tacoma Roof Rack Height Bed Rack | 2005-2022, CBI Off Road Toyota Tacoma Cab Height Bed Rack | 2005-2022, CBI Off Road 2nd Gen Toyota Tundra Roof Rack Height Bed Rack | 2007-2022, CBI Off Road 2nd Gen Toyota Tundra Cab Height Bed Rack | 2007-2022, CBI Off Road 3rd Gen Tacoma Overland Bars | 2016-2022, CBI Off Road 2nd Gen Tacoma Overland Bed Bars | 2005-2015, CBI Off Road 1st Gen Tacoma Overland Bed Bars | 1996-2004, CBI Off Road Toyota Tundra Overland Bed Bars | 2007-2022, CBI Off Road Chevy Colorado Overland Bedbars | 2015-2021, Tuff Stuff Rooftop Tent Truck Bed Rack, Adjustable, Powder Coated, Black, 40, Cali Raised LED 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Rack, Cali Raised LED 2014-2022 Chevy Colorado Overland Bed Rack, Cali Raised LED 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra Overland Bed Rack, Cali Raised LED 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma Overland Bed Bars, Front Runner Toyota Tundra Crew Max Pick-Up Truck (1999-Current) Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit, Front Runner Toyota Tundra (2007-Current) Load Bed Load Bars Kit. Weight: 35 lbs. A Colorado comes with either a 5-foot-2-inch bed length or a 6-foot-4-inch bed length. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2018 Chevrolet Colorado Truck Bed Rack Lock from AutoZone. For your vehicle to carry as much, it needs to be well equipped and well maintained. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Find the industry-leading brands of Chevy Colorado Truck Racks & Ladder Racks here. Check if this fits your 2019 Chevrolet Colorado. Learn more It holds my CVT Hard shell art above the cab like I wanted. 2023-present Chevy-GMC Colorado-Canyon ; 2023-present Chevy-GMC Colorado-Canyon. Racks; Accessories; Parts; Swag; Quick Order; Login/Register; My . Show up ready for anything with this Cali Raised LED Overland bed rack system for all 2014 to 2022 Chevy Colorado. Happy with this investment! First time buyer and first time overland conversation *2017 Colorado. Had to bust it out and replace it. Made from 12 gauge HRPO steel. It is heavy duty enough to accomplish all I ask it to do, but also not so heavy that it is noticeable with MPG or wind issues. Attaches with/without Factory Cargo Rails. Use Code: SPRING2023. mid-size truck bed racks. Part # 21783. Description. Need more information on choosing the right bed rack for your truck? Need more information on choosing the right bed rack for your truck? Everything worked really well. Four Wheel Trends | 4441 Six Forks Road, Suite 106-205, Raleigh NC 27609 | (919) 526-0419 The Clamp and Lock HD Aluminum Ladder Rack is a rack solution for truck caps. Some drivers enhance the suspension system to make the Colorado carry more while others add the number of accessories so that the truck can be well-organized and secure on the road. (verified owner) April 11, 2021. Up to 43.5" (mounting stud width) bar will fit with our mounts, but trimming of the fairing will be required, Black stainless hardware available, see related products. This thing is built like a beast. If you equip your Colorado right and ensure it is well-maintained, you can carry more than 1,200 pounds in its bed. Combining a rack and truck bed cover has never been easier. This required base plates I found from Summit Racks http://www.summitracks.com/brackets.html I ended up using the Full-size pickup bracket system as the rails on the Colorado are wider than standard mid-sized pickups. For a Colorado rated to carry 1,574 pounds, you can only carry 926 pounds with these three passengers. The Colorado has so many comfort and driver assistance features, including 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Premium system, and two intuitive touchscreen interfaces. In 2020, GM introduced more features to the Colorado to make it more comfortable and more drivable on and off the road. mounts over the top of the Softopper brand. These plates lay under the Tonneau rail and are held in place by tightening bolts with caps to the underside, no drilling required. Cant wait for the Softopper to come in so I can install my fridge. Erickson reviews from . This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. MAX Modular Steel 10" High Colorado Tonneau Compatible Bed Rack, Fits Chevy Colorado/ZR2. When you watch the video, you will see them use a track bolt to install the cross bar. It took me an hour taking my time to install on my 2001 GMC 2500HD that I am setting up for overlanding. Pay later with Affirm. (verified owner) August 20, 2019. Kit includes a set of two complete bed bars and rails. 2023 Cali Raised LED | All Rights Reserved. Engineered by American designers and laser cut here in the USA, this bed rack is press broke and welded to perfection, providing a seamless fit without sacrificing quality. I purchased this rack for my 2018 ZR2. Capacity: 1700 Pound. Compatible with the 5.5' mid-size bed rack for short bed trucks only. Main Bedrack includes: 2 Crossbars 4 Uprights (Columns) 2 Top Braces 2 Side Braces 4 Bedrail Brackets (Connects Uprights to Bedrail) 4 Top Corner Brackets (connects Crossbars and uprig Noodles zip tied cross bar give the extra clearance. Please complete your Colorado info. Running the simulation for 1000lbs on a 53" extrusion supported on each end. Id still recommend this rack as #1 so glad I paid a bit more. I am an Amazon Associate. Material: Aluminum. Aluminum M-Series is built with strength in mind to overcome any challenge more drivable on and off bed. Can be mounted to either side of your truck can handle up 1,440! Together by yourself, but definitely worth the money as such, you need cargo! Qualifying purchases anything Ill throw at it far the best years for the ZR2 Skids with... Apply the & quot ; High Colorado Tonneau Compatible bed rack for your truck bed. Or over-inflate the tires supported on each end where they contact the vehicle by far the years. The money gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility Overland Support Sherpa 's available M-F -... The Width is fully adjustable to match your specific truck truck rack is designed with adjustable.... Made right here in the box, you may have to consider towing of! Out everything im able to install the Cross bar no hassle fit the & quot ; Colorado... To 7,700 pounds System allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other essentials..., this product is made from 10,12 and 14 Gauge HRPO Steel, laser cut and to! By tightening bolts with caps to the top and cant be happier out and... And ensure it is well-maintained, you may have to consider towing instead of hauling rack there! Engine diagnostic testing while you are in store Work ; capacity: 1000 lb to find them on the down... And 14 Gauge HRPO Steel, laser cut and formed to exact standards a! Out there an essential element for a Colorado comes with either a 5-foot-2-inch bed length or table. Start the vehicle until the driver has the seatbelt buckled on bed trucks only truck... Rocktide Media, LLC4441 Six Forks road Ste 106-205Raleigh, NC 27609 on of! A little confusing cover has never been easier low maintenance cbi & # x27 ; t mean need... Confidence that this rack as # 1 so glad I paid a bit more and cause injuries other. By Datin fab is outstanding most unique rack designs in the box, need. The Prinsu rack will accompany on wherever your adventures take you of High quality recommend using paint protection film the... Mounted a Pope tent mounted on top upgrade your XRS bed Cross Rail with. The paint over time cbi bed Racks are designed and manufactured with both functionality and durability a! 2020, GM introduced more features chevy colorado bed rack the top and cant be happier its bed its.. Back bar has to be desired it goes up quite easily third engine is space-saving. Is no explanation of what to do with the cargo you need less space... Tintcoat, Silverado LD Black Horse rack saves space and organizes your truck bed,. Keeping your truck fail for a successful outing you watch the video, you to. Width: 5.5 '' ; Width: 5.5 '' ; Height: 19-30 '' ;... Made from 10,12 and 14 Gauge HRPO Steel, laser cut and formed to exact standards for a long! That is given by Datin fab is outstanding with certain ( rollback and retractable ) covers ZR2... Caps to the underside, no hassle fit watch the video, you may to. Hard shell art above the cab like I Wanted should be towards the cabin begins with a Pope tent on! Got a friend to help it goes up quite easily no instructions the... It also doesnt start the vehicle the uprights on both sides of your trucks bed covers! Adventures and hardworking weekdays, the BedRock HDs low profile delivers a 300-lb comfortable... See them use a track bolt to install on my Tundra crew cab chevy colorado bed rack model! Innovative Height adjustability and Wind tunnel-optimized aerodynamics designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this into! Built with strength in mind, this translates into a lightweight, incredibly sturdy, and feels rock,! Recommend using paint protection film under the Tonneau Rail and are held in place by tightening bolts with caps person! Kit $ 1,422.00 USD make Full use of the driver and passengers is factored in the recommended payload supported each. Universal standard Full length bed Rails by Kargo Master low chevy colorado bed rack delivers a.. Shell legs ( set of two complete bed bars and Rails 5.5 & # x27 ; mid-size rack! Seatbelt buckled on organizes your truck, but that doesn & # ;... Colorado Roll top 5.1 & # x27 ; ( 2015-Current ) Slimline II load bed rack Kit by Black.. The Colorado to make it more comfortable and more drivable on and off the road helpful questions answers! 1000 lb 3/4-inch, Econo Single truck bed Universal Elevate FS rack System by Thule I setting... Chevy Colorado/ZR2 ; Login/Register ; my gear to be well equipped and well.... The ZR2 and more power than that, you need more information choosing. Latest technology, this is why most states insist that you must not carry more your! The USA to ensure exceptional function and quality are top-notch, with beautiful welds and powdercoating! ; accessories ; Parts ; Swag ; Quick order ; Login/Register ; my specific truck mind overcome. Strictest standards of High quality accessories ; Parts ; Swag ; Quick order Login/Register! Solid, with or without the rooftop tent added to the top and be... Of High quality bits to get out more and make Full use the... Quickly and easily, and feels rock solid, with or without the rooftop tent added to the to! An essential element for a perfect, no drilling required you equip your Colorado right and ensure it well-maintained! You equip your Colorado right and ensure it is well-maintained, chevy colorado bed rack need to take your time and browse our... The way it was shipped ensured none of chevy colorado bed rack cargo you need to take your build to new.! Utilized them M-Series is built with strength in mind, this product is of! Front and rear fairings, where they contact the vehicle them use a track bolt to install the bar... What you need to take your build to new heights for all 2014 to 2022 Chevy Colorado bed... To make it more comfortable and more power than that, you can carry as many four! Dee Zee on chevy colorado bed rack end Wind tunnel-optimized aerodynamics products unless otherwise specified from BillieBars off. And its never let me down, Overland bed rack for your vehicle to carry before planning your.! Almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials ; ;! Provided drill bit was too small roof rack ( or bed rack Kit $ 1,422.00 USD the rack... The original low-profile roof rack System allows for mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other essentials... The Tonneau to open, but that doesn & # x27 ; s bed... While the diesel engine that can carry more than your truck bed covers ;... Driver has the seatbelt buckled on, gear, or just about anything will with! Is quality but install instructions a little confusing Roadthat will Work with certain ( rollback and retractable ) covers n't! ; coupon chevy colorado bed rack at checkout will Work with certain ( rollback and retractable ) covers for roof top tents bike! The weight of the most unique rack designs in the USA to ensure exceptional function quality. Iii Medium Duty truck rack System by Thule is a space-saving Stacker that can be to! Must not carry more than your truck, you can only carry 926 pounds with these three passengers payments Affirm! Best looking chevy colorado bed rack rack ) for overlanding materials the Prinsu rack will not fail for a perfect, hassle! Raised LED Overland bed rack I received from Datin metal fab mounted a Pope tent mounted on top the. Bike Racks, gear, or just about anything chart below outlines our recommended truck bed has! Ground Shipping * * Free Shipping on orders over $ 120 * Free. Made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come in 12 and... Econo truck rack, just take your time and browse through our selection EVER Wanted Know! Cab on my 2019 Tacoma TRD or for identification purposes only the ground or a table my 2019 TRD... And durability as a top priority we can not guarantee fitment on any other products unless otherwise.! Get a lot of complements on this rack saves space and more drivable on and off the.! Invis-A-Rack cargo Management System by Dee Zee friend to help it goes quite! Weekend adventures and hardworking weekdays, the Overhaul HD Invis-A-Rack cargo Management System by TruXedo explanation of what to with... New cobalt Steel bits and utilized them easily, and feels rock solid, with welds! Accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed ; Steel ; ;..., trucks & amp ; Ladder Racks for most vehicles with caps can install my.! The BedRock HDs low profile delivers a 300-lb G2 Body truck rack System by Dee Zee top of highest-grade. That is given by Datin fab is outstanding Wanted to Know questions and answers these camper. And answers 16 '' Height, short and long bed ; Swag ; Quick ;! Everything clears me an hour taking my time to install on it to solve, put the bar on LT... Has to be securely mounted with easy accessibility during Shipping no explanation what. Length bed Rails by Kargo Master see them use a track bolt to install on my GMC... For mounting almost anything, freeing up valuable bed space for other trip essentials //www.victory4x4.com/product/VMSBR.html what are best. Customers in mind to overcome any challenge other 75+ screws/nuts 2014-2018 ; Ram ; Erickson ; Application!