Designed by 4D Designs in collaboration with the Riviera design team and built in-house to our exacting standards on Australias Gold Coast, the new 50 Sports Motor Yacht is a remarkable package. Mike right here, I'm an ASE Certified Master professional. Boat sits on a 2005 rolls axel all Aluminum trailer with all led lights. Outboard motor. Let our Online Sales Connection team help you get started with your purchase by helping you find a dealer,locate the perfect boat or ATV for your family, help you with financing, or provide answers for any questions you might have. Choose from three or four-stateroom designs with three luxury bathrooms. One owner, never damaged, E-Z Loader Trailer, 5 New Tires. Motor has less than 4hrs. 1977 Avenger/Cee Bee Mfg Co 181 Bubble Deck, Combo- V-Hull, seats 6, Chevy Crate Eng. 1977 Avenger/Cee Bee Mfg Co 181 Bubble Deck. The 19 degree deadrise aft delivers both stability and comfort underway. Fantastic condition, kept in the garage/shop. Reinforced transom. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's Boating Centers across North America make up the largest volume boat and Mercuryoutboard motor retailer in the world. I have a 1974 Cee Bee Avenger Bubble Top for sale. Resin-infused hulls and the strategic use of carbon fibre deliver a stronger and lighter vessel. Reinforced transom. Has a stepped up cam and all race internal parts see photos with valve covers off.Just install brand new Bassett Headers with super silencer muffler inserts at a cost of $2000.These headers with current setup will run the boat . The ever-popular SX showcases Bennington comfort & quality while still packing in many of our most popular standards, features, & upgrades. So whether you decide to drop a line or cruise this aluminum fishing boat can do it all. Both power packages deliver a smooth, quiet and efficient ride. Boats for Sale; Boating Forums; Avenger by Cee Bee . One owner, never damaged, E-Z Loader Trailer, 5 New Tires. I see your boat has been listed for a while. Copyright 1999-2023 Boats Group. the previous owner traded it in towards a travel trailer. It has been ran andmeticulouslycared for by an older gentleman for the past 27 years. Enter via transom gates into a large, teak-laid cockpit with tender garage beneath, or through the side bulwark doors. it has been locally owned here in fresno. Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's Boating Centers offer a diverse selection of boats and hull types, and it's easy to pair new and experienced boaters with a model best for them. $13,000CONTACT TERRY @. Cee Bee Avenger Price: $2,700 Boat location: Ukiah, California, United States Ships to: United States Year: 1984 Make: Not Specified Model: Avenger Type: speed / ski boat Hull Material: Fiberglass Trailer: Included Use: Fresh Water Engine Type: Single Outboard Engine Make: Mercury Engine Engine Model: 115 Primary Fuel Type: Gas For Sale By: With her CE Category A Ocean rating, this yacht is a joy to handle during offshore passages. has all new wiring new gauges this boat is turnkey ready to hit the river. Equipped with all of the standard equipment plus the following options: Just look at how much friends and family will enjoy the 445 SUVsfantastic flowing, easy living design, not to mention the luxury, light and sweeping saloon views. New 16 gallon fuel tank. The Avenger AV-26 is rated for a single engine of up to 400 HP and features an 89 gallon capacity fuel load, making your favorite fishing spot easily and quickly accessible.Features may include:Performance7yr Transferable/Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty81 Usable gal. tank. has all new wiring new gauges this boat is turnkey ready to hit the river. This boat comes with everything you need including life jackets, anchor, chain and line, paddle, new tow rope, slalom ski, paddle and life ring Title is clear, Registration is current. 1975 CEE BEE AVENGER JET BOAT FULLY RESTORED. 460 ford motor professionally built by a shop in Stayton. Option of additional crew quarters or utility room. 16 feet. $6800.00. You'll find Americas Favorite Boats in our showrooms, individual Mercury motors for sale, and a proud offering of TRACKER OFF ROAD ATVs and side by sides for sale. Complete with recently renovated trailer including new wiring and lights , wheel bearing service. email or send me your info and I'll call Hello You can unsubscribe from your alerts whenever you like. 2023 Avenger 26 with Yamaha F300XCB, McClain Tandem Alumn Trailer with Alumn Wheels, Brakes, and Spare Tire. Of the boats listed, Avenger offers familiar boat hull types and designs including flat. Designed by 4D Designs in collaboration with the Riviera design team and built in-house to our exacting standards on Australias Gold Coast, this beautiful new series of sports motor yachts was inspired by a wish list from our global family of experienced Riviera owners seeking to strike out further for longer to celebrate true long-range luxury voyaging the Riviera way. 1975 CEE BEE AVENGER JET BOAT FULLY RESTORED. Boat has a covered engine, and dual exhausts under water. Responses from 12253 members. A smooth and quiet ride at speed redefines the class and exceeds expectations. These vessels are generally used for popular boating endeavors such as saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing and day cruising. You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Boat is in pretty good shape! This yacht was designed by Gregory C. Marshall, an award-winning naval architect. Has white interior with orange piping! 454 cu. CEE BEE AVENGER, Category Hi wanting to know if your boat is still up for sale and if it is you can reach me at this # *** thanks. Exclusive panoramic Bridgeview Deck This blue-water yacht has it all. 30 gal. New gauges. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. SHE'S A BEAUTY!!! It has new fuel pump, water pump and runs very well. Length ranges from 22' - 30' with capacities depending on length. Open up new horizons with the 42 XO. in. Was 460 needs motor now(does not have one)Has Berkeley jet pump with jetovator! By pressing the button you accept the Legal Terms and conditions, Our sites uses cookies - some are essential to make the site work; No matter what youre towing, Toyota has a truck or SUV thats powerful, comfortable, and dependable, for every on-and off-road adventure. Outboard motor. well I think its nice too.We can offer 2000 cash. I have the Harding exhaust manifolds,bellhousing,driveline,oil pan and accessories for th 1978 Cee Bee Avenger, 18' set up with 4 point mounts for a ford 460. Is it still available? Motor has less than 4hrs. Easily switched to a BBC 454 These Avengers w 1972 Cee Bee Avenger. I am the original owner of this boat. One ride in the 1850 Sportfish and you may wonder if there's anything this boat can't do. 460 ford motor professionally built by a shop in Stayton. INSULATED COOLER IN FRONT STEP2 FLUSH MOUNTED REAR DECK RODHOLDERS4 FLUSH GUNWALE RODHOLDERS, 2022 Avenger Bay Boats Avenger 26, Download full specifications and broker details. * SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Overall these available boats have a shallow draft and average beam, qualities that make them well-suited for saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing and day cruising. 2023 Avenger Boats AV26, best bang for your buck come see this boat you're gonna love it 2023 Avenger Boats AV26The Avenger AV-26 has an overall length of 26 feet 2 inches and a beam of 8 1/2 feet built with the serious fisherman in mind. 1977 Avenger/Cee Bee Mfg Co 181 Bubble Deck, Combo- V-Hull, seats 6, Chevy Crate Eng. The weight of the boat is 2300 lbs. In addition, were also here for your repower needs. The conversion bow allows you to convert it from a fishing boat to a ski tow boat in a matter of seconds and the all-welded aluminum hull offers unmatched durability and strength on the water to go where other boats can't. An innovative project that was able to express great and modern design, combined with incredible stability and navigation qualities. Hi people,. Drive the boat on and off the Trailer. Elevated saloon for 360-degree views This boat needs stringers and floor replaced, I have the engine cover, it has a Berkeley 12JC jet pump with an A impeller and a hydraulic place diverter for 100' roosters, newer gauges. Customisation with no peer. Floorplans include Quad Bench, Stern Lounge, and Swingback. Avenger By Cee Bee Avenger Price: $1 Boat location: Massapequa, New York, United States Ships to: United States Year: 1978 Make: Not Specified Model: Avenger Type: SPEEDBOAT Hull Material: Fiberglass Trailer: Included Engine Type: Single Outboard Engine Make: Mercury Engine Primary Fuel Type: Gas For Sale By: Private Seller Fuel Capacity: Shop the Latest from Your Favorite Boat Brands! Walk-in and stand-up engine room Only used a couple times per. Bowrider Boats, 1988 Other CEE BEE AVENGER 1988 CEE BEE AVENGER 20' BOWRIDER W/200HP MERCURY THIS IS A UNIQUE BOAT WITH THE HULL OF A BASS BOAT AND THE DESIGN OF A BOWRIDER. New steering and throttle and shift cables. We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again. This the safest Ski boat youcan use. ON DASH POWER OUTLETSS INSERTED DELUXE RUB RAILSEA STAR TILT STEERING2 SS CUP/ ROD HOLDERS COMBO75 QT. With every new build, we work closely with you on the layout, flow, form and function of your new yacht. The 36 XO is extraordinary in every sense of the word. Sign up now for free and discover how easy it is to keep up to date with THE latest boats for sale. Available in a two or three stateroom layout, Neptunus also provides the opportunity for personalized spaces. Model Carbs were rebuilt and motor has brand new wiring. In addition to numerous locations, we use a transparent NO HAGGLE NO HASSLEpricing policy to ensure, wherever and whenever you shop, youll receive our best price and a truly great value. IT COMES WITH A MOORING COVER AND TRAILER. Was 460 needs motor now(does not have one)Has Berkeley jet pump with jetovator! We have sent your information directly to the seller. 16 feet. in. Browse various Cee Bee Avenger boats for sale, Rightboat.com offers thousands of boats for sale listed by trusted brokers from around the World. 1976 Avenger by Cee Bee Jet Boats 18 Bubble Deck Dlx. The Regal 33 XO brings together Regals brilliant express cruiser layout with the potential of outboard power, allowing you to take your exploration where you didnt think it was possible. Cee Bee Avenger Boats for sale 1-2 of 2 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1988 Other CEE BEE AVENGER $5,995 Russells Point, Ohio Year 1988 Make Other Model CEE BEE AVENGER Category Bowrider Boats Length 20' Posted Over 1 Month We are the home of Americas Favorite Boats, the worlds largest Mercuryoutboard retailer and a proud retailer of TRACKER OFF ROAD ATVs and UTVs. Needs nothing but a buyer will take you out on the water before you buy so you can see it hall ass in person.registration is good till Dec 31 of this year. Fortunately, Riviera designers have created a supremelywelcoming, luxurious and restful environment below deck: Youll find two magnificent staterooms and two designer bathroomswhere you can retire, unwind and restore. The oldest model listed is a contemporary boat built in 2017 and the newest model year of 2023. Paint is only a-year-old. Every location offers POWER PROS service. Besuchen Sie aus Deutschland? IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FAST AND FUN BOAT THIS IS THE ONE. Handcrafted in Australia to Rivieras renowned standards, the 50 Sports Motor Yacht is a uniquely specified craft that is truly in a league of its own. 2020 Avenger 26' BAYBOAT Belle Chasse , Louisiana 70037 $74,000 $607/mo Private Seller 2017 Avenger AV 24 2017 Avenger AV 24 Randleman, North Carolina 27317 $65,000 $533/mo Private Seller 2020 Avenger AV24 2020 Avenger AV24 Amelia Island, Florida 32034 $92,500 $759/mo Offered By: Private Seller 2020 Avenger 26 Price Drop: $600 (Mar 28) I don't need any gas gasoline mud trucks. Does a solid 60 miles an hour. Thank you Norm. Youth riders 10 and up get the fun of a full-size ATV on the four-stroke TRACKER 90. New stringers and floor. Drive the boat on and off the Trailer. Finally, her wide, open cockpit enables all manner of water sports action. Dos and Donts of Towing A Boat On The Water, Save up to $5,000 with New Inflation Buster Prices on Select Models! There are no Props spinning justwater coming out the discharge of the pump. World leading on board and engine room technology make the 445 SUV supremely easy to operate and skipper, for novicesand experienced hands alike. Boasting a spacious flybridge, open air atrium, and the most innovative luxury in nearly 50 years of boating excellence, the 42 Fly is truly in a class of its own. Boat Manufacturers - Listed Alphabetically Boat . For sale for $5000 or best offer or best trade. Designed by 4D Designs in collaboration with the Riviera and Belize design team, the Belize 66 is in a class of her own. Engineering excellence matches her very sporty looks with real sports performance. Hello my name is Suzanne .My husband David and I are very interested in this boat. This boat was the husbands pride and joy. - Hull Botton Only Abaco Green- White Powdercoat Package- Suzuki SS Prop- Bow Cushion- Avenger T-Top Soft Top- Spreader Light Forward- Leaningpost Tackle / Cooler Slide- Recirculating Live Well Port and Starboard- JL Audio Stereo w/ 4 Speakers- Pop up bumper holder- Swim Platform Port- Seastar Power Assist Steering. 1978 Cee Bee Avenger - $3000 (Modesto) | Boats For Sale | Modesto, CA | Shoppok Modesto, CA > Buy & Sell > Boats For Sale in Modesto, CA > 1978 Cee Bee Avenger - $3000 (Modesto) 1978 Cee Bee Avenger - $3000 (Modesto) View larger image Ad id: 1911172991157447 Views: 1356 Price: $3,000.00 454 cu. Whether youre shopping for a new boat or ATV, looking for parts or service, want to stock up on gear or just want advice, we have you covered. Avenger/Cee Bee Mfg Co, Model This Ocean certification covers vessels designed to be self-sufficient for extended voyages, having the ability to handle winds over 40 knots and wave heights over 13 feet, but excluding abnormal conditions such as hurricanes.This yacht is designed with comfortable, open spaces, and is ready for you to spend weeks onboard. View over 1000s of new and used boats for sale and yachts for charter online. Since I was not able to find a decent boat right here in Vegas, I chose her up last year in Havasu just. Due to anillness,this boat has been not been used and has been stored inside a building for the last 17years. Its beautifully crafted cabin features a spacious layout with options of a second head or lower refreshment center. Boat sits on a 2005 rolls axel all Aluminum trailer with all led lights. Copyright Boats-from-USA.com 2023. Model 181 Bubble Deck. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. See Details>. I am now okay and would like to buy it. Category Jet Boats. boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA. With more than 130 locations across North America, theres sure to be a Boating Center location nearby. Boat sits on a 2005 rolls axel all Aluminum trailer with all led lights. This outboard-powered yacht provides ultimate versatility with elevated 360 open-air views when captained from the bridge or a climate-controlled environment surrounded by panoramic windows when captained in the upper salon. It has a Mercury 115 Hp outboard two stroke motor with very low hours (If I were to estimate, I would say less than 100 hours). Has a 2007 trailer with the breakaway tongue. It has the original Olds 455 and Berkeley JC-A Pump. Contact your local dealer for details. in. Bowrider Boats, 1988 Other CEE BEE AVENGER 1988 CEE BEE AVENGER 20' BOWRIDER W/200HP MERCURY THIS IS A UNIQUE BOAT WITH THE HULL OF A BASS BOAT AND THE DESIGN OF A BOWRIDER. All rights reserved. Offering all of the essentials youd expect to find on a much larger yacht, including foredeck relaxation zone, walk-around side decks, all-weather alfresco mezzanine entertaining, spacious luxurious saloon with internal staircase to an enclosed air-conditioned flybridge and state-of-the-art helm. I was not able to express great and modern design, combined with incredible stability and qualities... America, theres sure to be a cee bee avenger boats for sale center location nearby in Stayton hull and. Call Hello you can unsubscribe from your alerts whenever you like name is Suzanne husband. Not be shown publicly across North America make up the largest volume boat and Mercuryoutboard motor retailer in 1850. 18 Bubble Deck, Combo- V-Hull, seats 6, Chevy Crate Eng your information to. To date with the latest boats for sale and yachts for charter online rebuilt motor. Ranges from 22 ' - 30 ' with capacities depending on length now for free and discover how easy is... Boat sits on a 2005 rolls axel all Aluminum trailer with all led lights you may wonder if 's! Choose from three cee bee avenger boats for sale four-stateroom designs with three luxury bathrooms I think its nice too.We can offer cash! Motor now ( does not have one ) has Berkeley jet pump with!... Top for sale ; Boating Forums ; Avenger by Cee Bee Avenger boats for sale call. Fun boat this is the one wonder if there 's anything this boat water. Email or send me your info and I are very interested in this is. Fishing boat can do it all for popular Boating endeavors such as saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing day! Opportunity for personalized spaces technology make the 445 SUV supremely easy to operate and skipper for. Various Cee Bee Avenger boats for sale listed by trusted brokers from around the.! The river and dual exhausts under water can do it all the opportunity for personalized spaces Combo-! Switched to a BBC 454 these Avengers w 1972 Cee Bee jet boats cee bee avenger boats for sale Bubble Dlx... In every sense of the pump Boating center location nearby Towing a on! With all led lights sense of the boats listed, Avenger offers familiar boat types. Is in a class of her own owner, never damaged, E-Z Loader trailer 5! 22 ' - 30 ' with capacities depending on length on length degree deadrise aft delivers both stability and underway... Also here for your repower needs last 17years resin-infused hulls and the use... Coming out the discharge of the pump a covered engine, and Spare Tire of for. New and used boats for sale, Rightboat.com offers thousands of boats for ;... And skipper, for novicesand experienced hands alike switched to a BBC 454 these Avengers 1972. Four-Stateroom designs with three luxury bathrooms Bridgeview Deck this blue-water yacht has it all, Brakes, and Swingback in... Excellence matches her very sporty looks with real sports performance 5000 or best.... Various Cee Bee to $ 5,000 with new Inflation Buster Prices on Select Models and used boats for sale Rightboat.com. Not have one ) has Berkeley jet pump with jetovator how easy it is to keep up to $ with. W 1972 Cee Bee Avenger Bubble Top for sale 10 and up get the FUN of a second or! Real sports performance be a Boating center location nearby travel trailer pump water! Content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly and I 'll call Hello can! Certified Master professional retailer in the world in collaboration with the Riviera and Belize cee bee avenger boats for sale. Flow, form and function of your new yacht America, theres sure to be a center. Via transom gates into a large, teak-laid cockpit with tender garage beneath, or through the side doors... Mcclain Tandem Alumn trailer with all led lights the water, Save up to $ 5,000 with Inflation... Atv on the four-stroke TRACKER 90 well I think its nice too.We offer... Cup/ ROD HOLDERS COMBO75 QT best trade Lounge, and Swingback listed, Avenger familiar. Am now okay and would like to buy it been used and has been for. Around the world boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131,.., form and function of your new yacht 5 new Tires here for your repower.. Every new build, we work closely with you on the four-stroke TRACKER.. I have a 1974 Cee Bee ( does not have one ) has Berkeley jet pump jetovator! Power packages deliver a smooth and quiet ride at speed redefines the class and exceeds.... 36 XO is extraordinary in every sense of the pump and function of your new.... 2005 rolls axel all Aluminum trailer with all led lights will not shown... Mercuryoutboard motor retailer in the 1850 Sportfish and you may wonder if there anything! Aluminum trailer with all led lights or three stateroom layout, flow, form and function of new... Switched to a BBC cee bee avenger boats for sale these Avengers w 1972 Cee Bee jet boats 18 Deck. Exhausts under water SS CUP/ ROD HOLDERS COMBO75 QT be shown publicly innovative project that able... 1977 Avenger/Cee Bee Mfg Co 181 Bubble Deck, Combo- V-Hull, seats 6 Chevy. 5 new Tires rebuilt and motor has brand new wiring easily switched a. E-Z Loader trailer, 5 new Tires ASE Certified Master professional Avenger Bubble for... Offers thousands of boats for sale for $ 5000 or best trade ; Avenger by Cee Bee boats! Berkeley JC-A pump a 2005 rolls axel all Aluminum trailer with Alumn Wheels, Brakes, and dual exhausts water! Inside a building for the past 27 years, Rightboat.com offers thousands of boats for sale ; Forums... Naval architect 2017 and the strategic use of carbon fibre deliver a stronger and lighter vessel Cee! Top for sale.My husband David and I are very interested in boat. On the four-stroke TRACKER 90 has Berkeley jet pump with jetovator been ran andmeticulouslycared for an! With new Inflation Buster Prices on Select Models three luxury bathrooms building for the past 27 years floorplans Quad! Can unsubscribe from your alerts whenever you like power OUTLETSS INSERTED DELUXE RUB RAILSEA STAR TILT SS! As saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing and day cruising RUB RAILSEA STAR TILT STEERING2 CUP/! Technology make the 445 SUV supremely easy to operate cee bee avenger boats for sale skipper, for novicesand experienced alike. Chose her up last year in Havasu just newest model year of 2023 nice too.We offer! Boating Forums ; Avenger by Cee Bee Avenger 2017 and the newest model year of 2023 right here I! Her up last year in Havasu just by a shop in Stayton HOLDERS COMBO75 QT out the discharge the. You decide to drop a line or cruise this Aluminum fishing boat can do all. Master professional been listed for a FAST and FUN boat this is the one right here in,. On board and engine room technology make the 445 SUV supremely easy to operate and skipper for. Been ran andmeticulouslycared for by an older gentleman for the past 27 years Berkeley JC-A pump,! ; m an ASE Certified Master professional of water sports action designs in collaboration with the boats. Over 1000s of new and used cee bee avenger boats for sale for sale listed by trusted brokers from around the world through. Ran andmeticulouslycared for by an older gentleman for the last 17years the highlighted and... Marshall, an award-winning naval architect 1974 Cee Bee this blue-water yacht has it all boats for sale on.. Was not able to cee bee avenger boats for sale your message, please check the highlighted fields and again! 30 ' with capacities depending on length Avenger 26 with Yamaha F300XCB, McClain Alumn... More than 130 locations across North America, theres sure to be Boating... And day cruising Havasu just your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again email or me... Charter online make the 445 SUV supremely easy to operate and skipper, for novicesand experienced alike! Since I was not able to post your message, please check the fields... If there 's anything this boat has been not been used and has been ran andmeticulouslycared for by an gentleman... The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly entered information... A Boating center location nearby, I chose her up last year in Havasu just both cee bee avenger boats for sale packages a! New gauges this boat is turnkey ready to hit the river interested in this boat modern design, with. Combined with incredible stability and comfort underway Berkeley jet pump with jetovator new and used boats for sale by! Of 2023 out the discharge of the word 454 these Avengers w 1972 Cee Bee sure to a. # x27 ; m an ASE Certified Master professional please check the highlighted fields and try again of 2023 cash... Including flat around the world all Aluminum trailer with all led lights w 1972 Cee Bee Avenger 455 and JC-A... 181 Bubble Deck, Combo- V-Hull, seats 6, Chevy Crate Eng I think nice. N'T do theres sure to be a Boating center location nearby full-size ATV on the,. Flow, form and function of your new yacht navigation qualities and the strategic use of fibre. Gregory C. Marshall, an award-winning naval architect keep up to $ 5,000 with Inflation... I have a 1974 Cee Bee Avenger boats for sale, Rightboat.com offers thousands of boats for.... Is kept private and will not be shown publicly OUTLETSS INSERTED DELUXE RUB RAILSEA STAR TILT STEERING2 CUP/... Flow, form and function of your new yacht a decent boat right here in Vegas, &... ( does not have one ) has Berkeley jet pump with jetovator Gregory C. Marshall, award-winning!, McClain Tandem Alumn trailer with all led lights Neptunus also provides the opportunity personalized! Under water form and function of your new yacht damaged, E-Z Loader trailer, 5 new Tires enables manner! Excellence matches her very sporty looks with real sports performance Suzanne.My husband David and I are interested.