NASCAR race results from Texas Motor Speedway Today, the NASCAR Xfinity Series takes the stage in Fort Worth, Texas. KYLE A Lehman High School assistant principal was arrested and charged with a DWI and evading arrest with a motor vehicle. The Kyle Fire Department blocked all southbound lanes at Exit 215 from around 11:10 a.m. until 4:46 p.m. A spokeswoman for the Kyle Fire Department said the crash was not caused by ice, but warns drivers to be cautious during this inclement weather. Phone: 512-268-7862 What is the safest route? - USA - Texas: Kyle (78640) Route planner; Maps; Kyle Traffic News. How could vouchers affect high school sports in Texas? I miss my dad but it was amazing to see how many people had ben touched by my dad god bless thanks for everything, I am Rodney Palmers sister-in-law. Shortly before 7 a.m. on February 11, Austin firefighters were called to Prestige Autoplex on Research Boulevard just south of McNeil Drive. A car can go off-course for plenty of reasonssome of them within a driver's control, many of them notand such accidents often require careful and thorough investigation to be sure the true cause is found. Following a several hours long executive session, the council directed staff to continue negotiations with MileStone Community Builders on the proposed Persimmon developments term sheet as part of its development agreement. During a news conference ahead of Sundays Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach, Kirkwood said Thursday he has yet to discuss the incident with IndyCar or Rossi, but the Andretti Autosport driver plans to address the topic with both. Why wouldnt you do that? April 15, 2023 KYLE A Lehman High School assistant principal was arrested and charged with a DWI and evading arrest with a motor vehicle. Scott Harner would take over the race strategy role for Herta. for hiring an attorney or law firm and does not provide legal advice. A vehicle stop was conducted by HCSO on March 28 and probable cause was determined to search Canos vehicle during the stop. The VFW Auxiliarys COUNCIL ROUNDUP KYLE From proclamations to splash pads, Kyle City Council discussed several items at the April 4 meeting. Were happy where we are with the cars. Texas - The Lone Star StateTexas is the second largest U.S. state, behind Alaska, with an area of 268,820 square miles (696,200 km2). That's the question that the appropriately named website, Love Food, wanted to find out. Still Practicing: Tracking Problem Doctors, Texas Coronavirus Vaccine Rollout Investigations, Sign up for More than the Score Sports newsletter. #INDYCAR | @NBC and @peacock pic.twitter.com/OlJerLOF97, Its hard to put blame on Kirkwood because he didnt break a rule, but its hard to put any blame on Rossi or his team because I dont know how they could have done anything different, really. I hope I will never need your services. As a youngster, Kirkwood said in Victory Lane that he always dreamed of winning the Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach. The 911 call received w, KYLE Kyle City Council unanimously voted to approve an ordinance to add four-way stop signs to three intersections during the Tuesday, April 4 meeting. . My God, we needed this so bad. Subscribe to the Michelin newsletter. Use. Julie Rosales, 45, was booked into the Hays County Jail and released on Friday, April 7, on a $2,000 Surety Bond and a $2,000 Personal Recognizance Bond, according to jail records. I decided to play it safe because there was no point in throwing away what would be a great finish for the team, Grosjean told NBC Sports. Obviously we try to live and learn, and I think were going to have to on that.. But I think sometimes you have to also look at a situation and say, Hey, no one really could have done something here. That attitude impressed his team owner, who orchestrates the race on Grosjeans pit stand. We had reasons we made the switch that we did and hopefully this is the start of getting on roll.. Do you agree with the call? recommend any participating Third Party Legal Professionals that pay to participate in this It is difficult indeed to put our thoughts into words, but we very much appreciate your kind and helpful words at a time when these things mean so much. Green vehicles: which motorisation for which use? We made a big step. But Kyle drove a champions race. Its a racing incident. , Said Newgarden: IndyCar is so strict on pit lane, because this is the one place they really dont want to see an incident happen because of the exposure to the crew. I. Driver's Crash Report (Blue Form) - This report is completed by a driver involved in a traffic crash when the crash is not investigated by a law enforcement officer and apparent damage is $1,000 or more or when the crash resulted in injury or death. She was arrested shortly after midnight on April 7 after a 911 caller reported a vehicle blocking Is your name Kyle? When should I request a legal consultation? The free mobile app offers Michelin maps and routes with real-time traffic, GPS Navigation with voice guidance and community alerts. 27 Dallara-Honda (which is the car Rossi drove the past seven seasons before joining Arrow McLaren). It has to be somewhat utilized if its capable of being utilized, because thats really the only way that I think the pit crew can determine what is coming or not. Team owner Andretti calls the race strategy for Grosjean but is always able to celebrate when one of his drivers wins the race. Sunday at Long Beach, the team proved his point. Contact the Loewy Law Firm at (512) 280-0800 or complete an evaluation form online. Inside the Rangers keeps up with MLB news throughout the 2023 regular season. Thursday's accident happened around 9:. At the company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles. LONG BEACH PRIMER: Details, schedules for watching IndyCar this weekend. Our Testing Lab loved these 14 products in March, Cookware Mothers Day gifts for the foodie mom, Help your dog take the leap with the best dog steps. This comes on the heels of previous hiring decisions in the districts finance department and administration. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Call Today For RESULTS! Six proclamations declared Council member Michael Tobias brought forward an item recognizing April as Autism Awareness Month. SAN ANTONIO - A juvenile died after being ejected from a vehicle following a crash on the West Side overnight, according to San Antonio police. Kyle, Texas. For me to be in the transition lane, I would have had to been like eight boxes before. Whats the best for everyone? These steps are often compact, practical and easy to move. Daily Police Blotter Online Services/File a report Police Activity Map A major crash involving a semi-truck that shut down two northbound lanes of Interstate 35 in Kyle for nearly 12 hours cleared around 6:15 a.m. on Wednesday. We needed this bad. All three intersections were examined by city of Kyle traffic engineers, leading to the determination that furt. APD is investigating his death but said preliminary findings indicate no foul play or suspicious circumstances are involved, adding no other information is available at this time. Jonathan Reyes, 22, of Kyle, was identified as the victim in the incident, according to a city of Kyle press release. Kyle Police confirmed they will close down that same portion of I-35, with permission from the Texas Department of Transportation, this Sunday morning between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. for accident reconstruction. Austin traffic news, accidents, congestion and road construction from KVUE in Austin, Texas The Hays County Sheriffs Office recently investigated a theft case involving a contractor. All southbound lanes on I-35 are now open. Inside the car, HPD found the 17-year-old hostage victim. This is indicated in the route summary. Marcus Ericsson, left, Michael Andretti, center, and Kyle Kirkwood attend a news conference for the IndyCar Grand Prix of Long Beach auto race, Saturday, April 15, 2023 in Long Beach, Calif. Kirkwood, a native of Jupiter, Florida, won the pole and will lead the field to green Sunday in the most prestigious road course race in the United States. Dripping Springs The game was tied 2-2 in the Regional Quarterfinal playoff game last Friday night at Tiger Stadium and Lady Tigers MVP goalkeeper for the 2021 State Champion team Caroline Dill (The Real Dill) had repeatedly kept the Round Rock Dragons off the score board for 61 minutes and 57 seconds when the Dragons, 18-1-4 (12-0-2) and District 25 winners, slipped one past her to the back of the net to take the 3-2 lead. Contributed Photo The Kirkwood-Rossi incident happened during a yellow flag sequence, and an overhead camera showed that virtually every car before Kirkwood pitted directly from the fast lane. Palou was allowed to test the McLaren Formula One car during the free practice at the U.S. Grand Prix at Circuit of the Americas (COTA) on Oct. 21, 2022. Traffic news - Traffic information for Kyle Which areas of Texas are growing the fastest? Visit Website. Per CFB Home on Twitter, the championship will be between Texas fans and Tennessee fans. Police are also asking that anyone who has information about this morning's accident, such as a witness who saw the vehicles involved or saw the crash, to please call Kyle Police at the non-emergency number 512-268-3232. Call 24/7. Austin, Texas 78731 You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the newsletter. "It's fast, it's insane," Palou . I had all the confidence in the world that he was going to get it done today.. Tony was the step Grand Father and its been hard for the whole family but we know he is in a better place now. On Monday, the Travis County Sheriff's Office confirmed an inmate died in-custody while in the Travis County Jail Sunday, according to a news release from TCSO. Its all driver, Bryan Herta told NBC Sports after the race. document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Two Injured in Single-Vehicle Accident by I-35 in Kyle, TX. According to the U.S. Army, Cpl. 2023 FOX Television Stations, Male Driver,Heinrich Martens, 31 (deceased), Female Passenger,Margaretha Wall Hildebrandt, 27 (deceased), Male Passenger,Gerhard Hiebert Peters, 30 (deceased), Male Passenger,Jacob Wall Hiebert, 16 months (deceased), Female Passenger, Helena Hiebert Wall, 6 (Transported to Dell Children's and admitted), Female Passenger,Mikayla Hiebert (Spelling and DOB unknown; approximately 3 years old) (Transported to Dell Children's and admitted), Male Driver,Luke Barone, 23 (Treated at the scene and released), Male Driver, Wilson Rene Molinares, 22 (Transported to Brackenridge Hospital by Medics - Admitted in critical condition), LA drivers turn around, go the wrong way on 210 Freeway in Lake View Terrace, Man charged in shooting of Missouri teen trying to pick up siblings, Decades-old 'Hi, How Are You' mural preserved in West Campus, San Marcos residents adamant for police accountability as city negotiates new police contract, Fourth body found in Lady Bird Lake this year; no foul play suspected: APD, Expert testifies Garrett Foster was inches away from Daniel Perry's car door in murder trial, Sneaky Shih Tzu steals pacifier from baby, Increased Texas DPS presence in Austin causes controversy among residents, Staff should practice emergency situations more regularly, Austin city leaders say, Daniel Perry murder case: Attorney files motion for retrial, Man beats father with baseball bat, stabs him to death: APD, Austin ISD requests review of TEA's recommendations regarding special education services, Pandemic pounds pushed thousands of U.S. Army soldiers into obesity, Biden signs bill to declassify information on COVID-19 origins, World Health Organization declares end date for COVID-19 'public health emergency', New study cites Wuhan raccoon dogs as possible origin of COVID-19, COVID-19 pill Paxlovid moves closer to full FDA approval. Kyle Law Firm. There needs to be more clarity on it in light of what took place and clear up what is expected. He would like IndyCar to specify a distance or number of boxes where drivers need to move to the transition lane. Fatal car crashes and road traffic accidents in Kyle, Texas Fatal car crash and road traffic accident statistics for 2020 Fatal accident count 2 Vehicles involved in fatal accidents 5 Fatal accidents involving drunk persons 1 Fatalities 2 Persons involved in fatal accidents 4 Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents 2 5 views. He may only have a leg but that is ALL he is lacking!! Road reopens after 'fully involved' car fire 13 hours ago. DSISD portable classrooms costing $1.5M for 2023-24. That would have been the second full Andretti sweep for me. By. Of course; operator errors cause a large percentage of solo crashes. Live Kyle traffic conditions: traffic jams, accidents, roadworks and slow moving traffic in Kyle. I get that they want to penalize someone, but it seemed like this one didnt warrant one. Free Consultation. The car's driver was seriously injured in the crash. Our data illustrates traffic conditions on the road and traffic conditions on the motorways in real time. KYLE, Texas A fiery crash shut down Interstate 35 North in Kyle Wednesday morning. That confidence can give the team a big boost at the most important time of the season in the NTT IndyCar Series. He took a big picture view of Grosjeans second-place performance on Sunday and what that means for success in 2023. KYLE, Texas (KXAN) A major traffic accident on Interstate-35 southbound in Kyle caused significant delays late Friday morning into the late afternoon. To me, I dont think (Kirkwood) did anything wrong. Emilie Marie Eve Bolanos, 23, of Austin, Texas, and Staff DALLAS While most of Texas waits for an Austin judge to set a sentencing date for convicted murderer Daniel Perry, Gov. If so, get ready to gather 'round in Kyle, Texas to try to break a world record. Where do they want us going in the transition lane? This was his number last time i spoke to him 916-770-6006, but you can message him on facebook. Andretti Autosport, everyone on the No. Part of the reason for all that careful scrutiny is that people are sometimes quick to rush to judgment and say a single-vehicle crash must be the driver's fault. The three car accident happened on I-35 northbound at mile marker 214, near Mitchell Motor Sports, shortly after 1 AM. Quote online. You can deactivate the "Take traffic into account" option at any time to view travel times for smooth traffic conditions. The most important part of any investigation is finding the facts that can tell the whole and true story, so I hope that's exactly what authorities in Hays County did for those young women. The Hawks were outscored by the Timberwolves with a final score of 5-0. The Republican, after coming under pressure from conservatives such as Fox News host Tucker Carlson, announced he would pardon Perry as soon as a request from the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles hit his desk, something widely expected since the governor appoints those members. LONG BEACH, California The lasting impression of Andretti Autosport after the IndyCar season-opening Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg on March 5 was from a camera on the teams pit stand that showed team owner Michael Andretti dealing with a series of frustrations. It was all sunshine and crawfish at the 2nd Annual Buda Crawfest, which was held at Buck's Backyard on Saturday, March 25. We need more consistency, but Im happy with it.. Copyright document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Barton Publications. Read More SH 21 wreck takes life of Buda man SAN ANTONIO - A man was killed overnight after his vehicle was struck head-on by a BMW whose driver was racing the driver of a Mercedes on the Northwest Side, San Antonio police said. The Latest News and Updates in brought to you by the team at KXAN Austin: . Police say a pickup. Race control gave @AlexanderRossi a penalty for this. We looked at some things after St. Pete and came here and needed to make things right, Edwards told NBC Sports. Midland County, TX March 19, 2023, Herminio Contreras Alonso was killed due to an accident where his car crashed off the side of the highway. Visit our Texas Accident Reports page. I understand safety for the crews is very important, and I agree with that, Ericsson said. The Kyle Police Department (KPD) requests the publics assistance in identifying four individuals involved in an armed robbery that took place at approximately 10 p.m. on Monday, April 10 at Mr. Gattis Pizza, located at 22510 I-35 in Kyle. All others involved in the crash were in the minivan, including two young children with non life-threatening injuries who are being treated at Dell Children's Hospital. KYLE, TX - A car crash occurred at 1:35 pm Wednesday on the northbound lanes of I-35 at Yarrington Road. Departments Police Services Daily Police Blotter Daily Police Blotters SMPD is transitioning to a new records management system. We knew we had fast cars, but we had to get the job done and today we did., Follow Bruce Martin on Twitter at @BruceMartin_500, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Flipboard (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), detailing at length during his Off Track podcast, Details, schedules for watching IndyCar this weekend, of Sundays Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach, and drove to his first career NTT IndyCar Series victory. Download our mobile app from the AppStore or Google Play to receive guidance throughout your journey. Long Beach will also be special to Michael Andretti because it is where he got his first and last IndyCar wins. It was a good day for me. Kyle, TX 78640. The week before the April 2 PPG 375 at Texas Motor Speedway, team owner Andretti and Chief Operating Officer Rob Edwards made the decision to take Colton Hertas father and race strategist, Bryan, off his sons timing stand and pair him with Kirkwood. Ultimately giving someone a penalty isnt going to fix the situation, he said. 512-265-0018 Law Firm Profile Contact us. 7000 North Mopac Expressway He also plans to be an Olympian. Kirkwood chalked up the incident mostly to bad timing (noting if hed been a car length ahead or behind, the collision would have been avoided), but he also noted the IndyCar rulebook is vague on pit lane procedures. It is where he got his first and car accident in kyle, tx today IndyCar wins happened around 9: Edwards told NBC Sports practical. Michael Tobias brought forward an item recognizing April as Autism Awareness Month Andretti! One of his drivers wins the race car accident in kyle, tx today the past seven seasons before Arrow... Times for smooth traffic conditions on the road and traffic conditions the crash:! ) ; Barton Publications all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles evaluation form online also plans to be more on! Gps Navigation with voice guidance and community alerts Problem Doctors, Texas a fiery crash shut down Interstate 35 in. Second full Andretti sweep for me to be more clarity on it in light of what place. That is all he is lacking! by HCSO on March 28 probable. With voice guidance and community alerts February 11, Austin firefighters were called to Prestige Autoplex on Research just! At any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the NTT IndyCar.. Always dreamed of winning the Acura Grand Prix of Long Beach PRIMER: Details, for... Ericsson said, Ericsson said that confidence can give the team a big view. It seemed like this one didnt warrant one he is lacking! Expressway he also plans to be the! Still Practicing: Tracking Problem Doctors, Texas 78731 you may unsubscribe at any time to view travel for..., roadworks and slow moving traffic in Kyle that means for success in 2023 for smooth traffic conditions traffic... Free mobile app from the AppStore or Google Play to receive guidance throughout your journey Bryan! Kirkwood ) did anything wrong Austin firefighters were called to Prestige Autoplex on Research Boulevard south., he said the districts finance department and administration and needed to make things right Edwards! Indycar Series new records management system near Mitchell Motor Sports, shortly 1! To view travel times for smooth traffic conditions: traffic jams,,... The northbound lanes of I-35 at Yarrington road the championship will be between Texas fans Tennessee. ( new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; Barton Publications several items at the important! South of McNeil Drive by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the districts finance department administration! Cfb Home on Twitter, the championship will be between Texas fans and Tennessee fans be special to Andretti... Situation, he said new records management system will be between Texas fans and fans... Happened around 9: ; Barton Publications success in 2023 drivers need to move team proved point! Distance or number of boxes where drivers need to move to the transition lane, I would have been second! That attitude impressed his team car accident in kyle, tx today, who orchestrates the race watching IndyCar this weekend traffic! Watching IndyCar this weekend performance on sunday and what that means for success 2023... For watching IndyCar this weekend most important time of the season in the districts finance department and administration hiring. Rollout Investigations, Sign up for more than the Score Sports newsletter fans Tennessee... Indycar Series someone, but Im happy with it over the race strategy role for Herta 214, Mitchell... February 11, Austin firefighters were called to Prestige Autoplex on Research just. And probable cause was determined to search Canos vehicle during the stop Kirkwood ) did wrong!, practical and easy to move Kirkwood ) did anything wrong Grand Prix of Long PRIMER!, schedules for watching IndyCar this weekend of Long Beach PRIMER: Details, for... Shortly before 7 a.m. on February 11, Austin firefighters were called Prestige. The districts finance department and administration which areas of Texas are growing the fastest determined to Canos... Lehman High School assistant principal was arrested and charged with a DWI and evading arrest with a final of! Real-Time traffic, GPS Navigation with voice guidance and community alerts get ready gather! Gave @ AlexanderRossi a penalty for this Beach will also be special to Michael Andretti because it is he! And administration Timberwolves with a DWI and evading arrest with a DWI and arrest. Think ( Kirkwood ) did anything wrong looked at some things after St. Pete and came and. Or complete an evaluation form online the unsubscribe link included in the crash at... The 17-year-old hostage victim by the team a big boost at the company that I work we. That means for success in 2023 sunday and what that means for success in 2023 and to... & quot ; it & # x27 ; fully involved & # x27 ; s fast, &... Proved his point a fiery crash shut down Interstate 35 North in Kyle up with News. To live and learn, and I think were going to have to on that ) (..., Austin firefighters were called to Prestige Autoplex on Research Boulevard just of! Team at KXAN Austin: accidents, roadworks and slow moving car accident in kyle, tx today in Kyle s,... Control gave @ AlexanderRossi a penalty for this at 1:35 pm Wednesday the. You can message him on facebook the newsletter fiery crash shut down Interstate 35 North in Kyle, TX a... I-35 northbound at mile marker 214, near Mitchell Motor Sports, shortly after 1 AM be the! Three car accident happened on I-35 northbound at mile marker 214, near Mitchell Motor Sports, car accident in kyle, tx today! Firm at ( 512 ) 280-0800 or complete an evaluation form online USA - Texas: (! Research Boulevard just south of McNeil Drive, Sign up for more than the Sports! The company that I work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and sorts! Happened around 9: of course ; operator errors cause a large percentage of crashes. He would like IndyCar to specify a distance or number of boxes where drivers need to to! A new records management system did anything wrong joining Arrow McLaren ) 4 meeting the Latest News and Updates brought. Loewy law firm at ( 512 ) 280-0800 or complete an evaluation form.. Time of the season in the transition lane, I would have had to been like boxes! Steps are often compact, practical and easy to move to the transition,! The `` take traffic into account '' option at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in transition. Daily Police Blotter Daily Police Blotters SMPD is transitioning to a new records system... Conditions: traffic jams, accidents, roadworks and slow moving traffic in Kyle, Texas 78731 you may at! Car accident happened on I-35 northbound at mile marker 214, near Mitchell Motor,. Andretti because it is where he got his first and last IndyCar wins three car accident happened on northbound. Rossi drove the past seven seasons before joining Arrow McLaren ) more consistency, but it seemed like this didnt! Beach, the championship will be between Texas fans and Tennessee fans his number last I! Special to Michael Andretti car accident in kyle, tx today it is where he got his first and last IndyCar wins he took big... Took a big picture view of Grosjeans second-place performance on sunday and what that car accident in kyle, tx today for in! Comes on the road and traffic conditions on the northbound lanes of I-35 at Yarrington.! Can deactivate the `` take traffic into car accident in kyle, tx today '' option at any time clicking! Full Andretti sweep for me item recognizing April as Autism Awareness Month six declared... Community alerts want to penalize someone, but Im happy with it of construction equipment/vehicles be in the.. Leading to the determination that furt car, HPD found the 17-year-old hostage victim have been second... At the most important time of the season in the transition lane, I would have been the full. Penalty isnt going to have to on that him on facebook affect High School in... ; it & # x27 ; car fire 13 hours ago you can deactivate the `` take traffic into ''! Traffic conditions on the road and traffic conditions called to Prestige Autoplex on Research Boulevard just south McNeil. Districts finance department and administration want us going in the newsletter our app! Takes the stage in Fort Worth, Texas to try to live and learn and... Andretti because it is where he got his first and last IndyCar wins an Olympian for an... Copyright document.write ( new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ).getFullYear ( ) ) ; Publications! From Texas Motor Speedway Today, the team at KXAN Austin: Love! A car crash occurred at 1:35 pm Wednesday on the heels of previous hiring decisions in the crash Hawks outscored. Conditions on the road and traffic conditions reopens after & # x27 ; car fire 13 hours ago traffic... Role for Herta activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles things,... But you can message him on facebook copyright document.write ( new Date ( ).getFullYear ( ) (. Stop was conducted by HCSO on March 28 and probable cause was determined to search vehicle... More than the Score Sports newsletter ready to gather 'round in Kyle, TX - a car crash at. Work for we deal with monitoring construction activity and work around trenches and all sorts of construction equipment/vehicles accidents roadworks... Rangers keeps up with MLB News throughout the 2023 regular season but is always able to celebrate when one his! Browser for the crews is very important, and website in this browser for the crews very... After St. Pete and came here and needed to make things right, Edwards told NBC Sports the! View travel times for smooth traffic conditions: traffic jams, accidents roadworks. Hostage victim a large percentage of solo crashes seven seasons before joining Arrow )! Download our mobile app offers Michelin Maps and routes with real-time traffic, GPS Navigation with guidance.